Selena Gomez A Year Without Rain Demo

POSSIBLY a demo for ‘A Year Without Rain’, Selena’s new single.

It’s NOT Selena singing! +2 new photo shoot pix via Selena-Fan.Org.

Also, picture from Kiss And Tell going GOLD here!

• elliesaur

Ehhh..?
    Sorry, you can’t pull off a Snookie poof. Just sayenn. (:

^^^^ VOTE FOR JONAS!!!!!
    Jonas brothers are losing!!

Answers:
    Make a Wave.

Nick Jonas And the Admisnitration.

New Jersey.

Hannah Montana.

Its About TIme.

• sayWHAT

haha the picture with here hair up really scares me

thats an old pic of Selena way before Jersey Shore came out!

• sayWHAT

im voting miley, demi, jonas for tcas right now :)

Meh, its not a great pop song. Let’s see how Selena handles it.

• xJonasXCandyx

Oceanup is so dead today :\

• oneofakindxo

I love the first picture. She’s flawless.

• DemiandMileyPones

She looks so pretty. :)

• xJonasXCandyx

She looks so pretty. :)
    ___

Nick looks funny in your icon :P

TCA’s are rigged, you’re only wasting your votes.

• -Jenii

I actually rlly like this song :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I love the song!!! Weirdly i want to hear Selena singing it :)

Does anyone know what happened to Sexybeast, Cherry and Peacelovehearts? They don’t come on.

• -Jenii

sayWHAT said:

im voting miley, demi, jonas for tcas right now :)
    _____________
    I kinda stopped voting. The TCA are rigged :(

I like the song but can’t picture Sel Singing it !

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sayWHAT said:

im voting miley, demi, jonas for tcas right now :)
    sadly, they are rigged :(

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick looks funny in your icon :P

_____

Umm…thanks?

He looks presh in yours

• No Bitchassness

I have this on my ipod, it came up when i was downloading songs for Leona Lewis haha

• DemiandMileyPones

______

Ssexybeast….. :(

i can see this as potential

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i think peacelovehearts is on vacations.

• xJonasXCandyx

Nick looks funny in your icon :P

_____

Umm…thanks?

He looks presh in yours
    ____

lol,thanks.

• xJonasXCandyx

im voting miley, demi, jonas for tcas right now :)
    _____________
    I kinda stopped voting. The TCA are rigged :(

____

I can’t believe i wasted my time voting :|

selena’s going to sing this???? Ewwww it will absuloutly suck

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I think this album will be so much better than Kiss&Tell.She wrote like 4 songs, Kety Perry wrote and sang vocals on another, I love this song, and it has a more techno-vibe.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

xJonasXCandyx said:

im voting miley, demi, jonas for tcas right now :)
    _____________
    I kinda stopped voting. The TCA are rigged :(

____

I can’t believe i wasted my time voting :|
    ____

I always knew they were rigged since the KCA 2010

• -Jenii

xJonasXCandyx said:

im voting miley, demi, jonas for tcas right now :)
    _____________
    I kinda stopped voting. The TCA are rigged :(

____

I can’t believe i wasted my time voting :|
    ________
    IKR?

• carbomb__

wgh Rihanna. It’s a cool song.. maybe it’ll grow on me :)

• katexo

I hope she doesn’t ruin this song with her weak voice :/
    I actually like this.

ewww i dont like her singing they should get someone who can sing to do this. Selena Gomez is a great actress but please stop singing Sel<3

• bubbles50

I like it it seems more like a Rihanna type style song but i think selena can work it!Is tht Leona lewis singing?

• gigi

haha ur face nd does it look like im kidding u!!!

• LetsJumpTheSun

I dont like the second picture, is weird, hahaha and to be honest I dont like the song, I know its just a demo. And if its the song, sure shell ruin it…

It could work just autotune the hell out of Selenas voice as usual and the little kids will love it.

• Hilary

oh

• hottiegirl

wow , i realy love the song
    not suer about selena but song fits her voice

• Sweetdisposition?

Sounds great! I like the song and I can’t wait to hear Selena’s version of it.

• MileyeffinCyrusfanxD

I like this with rihanna and leona lewis…. i can’t picture selena singing this.. sorry

GIGI said:

UMMMM YEA THATSSS NOT NOT NOT SELENA GOMEZ NEW DEMO THATSSSSSS LEONA LEWIS SINGING WITH RIHANNNA AND SONG CAM E OUT IN 2009 GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT OUT!!!!!!!

hahahaha!!! ur kidding me???

You idiots, voting is like any type of voting system.

The majority votes, but ti’s up to whoever the “electoral college” is to decide the winner. Like voting for a president. We have our say, but we aren’t the final say.

• m

I hightly doubt that’s her song or even her new single. Disney stars don’t get new singles until about 6 months after their first single

YEAR WITHOUT RAIN MY ASS BITCH!! NICK WILL NEVER FEEL FOR YOU WHAT HE DOES FOR MILEY MOVE THE HELL ON!

• Lilly

Live Like There… said:

I don’t think she wrote any songs on this album, I think I read somewhere that she was too busy to write anything.

• Lilly

Live Like There… said:

i like this picture she looks so cute!
    but the others no.

Selena is going to ruin the song.

• hottiegirl

ok out of subject
    salt was great movie , i wanna speak russian lol

• sophieee

Too bad Selena is gonna ruin it.

• Veronnika

i love the pics and the song is ok <3

• suzii18023

I love this song its really good(:

• HBIC

Am I the only one who doesn’t hear Rihanna O_o I only hear Leona Lewis.

People only listened to Naturally and ROund and round because of the beat. They ignored how bad she sounded and how autotuned they were. This shows the weakness in her voice. The only interested people will be the little Disney tweens.

Live Like There… said:

Selena dinot write anysongs on this album kiss and tell she wrote one. Being a Selena fan you think you would know this.

Live Like There… said:

Selena did not write any songs on this album kiss and tell she wrote one. Being a Selena fan you think you would know this.

Live Like There… said:

They need to stop penciling in her eyebrows like that. It looks weird. Not everyone can have thick, shaped, nicely kept eyebrows like… Idk, Kim Kardashian or Megan Fox. And that’s fine. Accept it!

I’m not crazy about the song.

Are you kidding! This song is INCREDIBLE!

• GIGI

• Anonymousssss

i am feeling this song so much. but i like the voice of the singer already singing. don’t know if i can even picture selena singing it. we shall see. i loved naturally.

• kitkat

Katy didn’t write the song or sing the bg vocals for Selena. Her people bought the song off Katy & the producers left Katy’s old BG’s on there. That’s how it works.

• Anonymousssss

How are the TCAS rigged? That picture isn’t showing up.

• -Jenii

Anonymousssss said:

How are the TCAS rigged? That picture isn’t showing up.
    ___________
    The votes don’t count that much since its the producers who get to have the last word.

• Anonymousssss

Nevermind I found out, hahaha. That’s incredibly lame.

• :D

How are the TCAS rigged? That picture isn’t showing up.

Basically the teens vote to pick the top 4 contenders & the producers pick the final winner.

She’s obviously not gonna sing this. It’s a demo of Rihanna and Leona Lewis that leaked a year ago. Get your facts straight, dumbass.

This isn’t Selena’s new song. It’s a Leona Lewis song ft Rihanna… get your facts straight OU

if it’s not her song then the lyrics are amazingly similar. she said in that blog post that the song is basically saying a year without you is like a year without rain. this is probably her song.

• xJonasXCandyx

Cool.

• LoveToLove

an anon was posting this earlier

• xJonasXCandyx

First again xD

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

OU, you creeper xD

the one with her hair up is scaryy

• HayleyBee