Zac Efron Talks About His Strip Club Visit

Zac Efron revealed that it was hard to tell girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens about his strip club visit. Movieline interview. Will you ever take a super hero role? You know, they do here and there. When a superhero movie is about to get made, we’re at different levels of conversation about it.

I find that it’s hard to commit to an action movie for the sake of doing action. I love action as much as the next guy, but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite genre or one that I look for an amazing performance in. I’d say that it’s what’s underneath the action or what’s driving it that’s really important, and is that necessarily in a superhero movie? I don’t know, maybe. It’d be fun to try.

Every superhero origin story is pretty powerful, and there’s usually something to tell there; it’s not just about someone gaining powers, there’s a lot more to it. There’s life lessons in comic books, & I know, because I read them. I learned a s**tload from comics, you know? I think it would be about finding the right one. More photo shoot pix @ Zefron.

• quina

he never said he was on the phone w her when he was in there he said he called before hand and we dont know if she freaked or not because if she did he wasnt going to say it

I miss seeing zan and ashley together well as friends

• quina

It’s not about trust he probubly only told her at all because he knew that the world would find out

• pceloveguitar

I love 10x more now after this interview :)
    He’s a total sweetheart.

I think Zac Efron is too stuck on himself. Fame and celebrity have got to him. He thinks he’s this big shot movie star. He really needs to come back down to earth and stop acting like a dirt bag before he becomes the next Tiger Woods. One step in the wrong direction leads to another.

• Danger-ous

Everyone in here sounds uptight. Get out more. There are worse things in life than your bf going to a strip club. Who cares what he does or sees as long as he comes home to you?

• TikTokOnTheClock

Uhh, he’s so hoot!
    Bad boy! ;) :D

• urluvismydrugg

this seriously goes to show how much trust they really do have in their relationship. <3
    and i just love how he handled this interview. he was so relaxed and chill. and LMFAO @ what he said about like T-pain and Usher not being there.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wow, lmao.

• Danger-ous

I thought this was made up? I thought heads were gonna roll? I thought Vanessa was going to leave his ass crying and flailing when she found out?

Yea. None of the above because it wasn’t that big of a deal. Sometimes I wonder if some of the people who commented on that know any guys over the age of 12.

urluvismydrugg said:

_____
    I love your icon. They have something special and I hope they continue to remember that.

• sophieee

So it’s real? xD

• ZanessaFan

Zac got Vanessa’s permission to go
    and he didn’t even do anything.
    he even said he talked to Vanessa the whole time while he was there too.
    Congrats to Zac & Vanessa for trusting each other :)

• Untouchable

and you guys said the story was fabricated. it’s amazing how open they are with each other.. ZANESSA FTW!

ppl who go to strip clubs are douche bags.

• Danger-ous

LMAO at the person who said “he got her permission and he didn’t even do anything”. What the hell kind of strip clubs do you people go to? They take off their clothes, they don’t have sex with the people. He didn’t remove his eyeballs before going.

• Tokio Hotel is Love

hahah he’s so cute! :D
    i love him.

Vanessa gave him permission to go, so zac went. But he didn’t even do anyting there/
    He was actually on the phone with Vanessa while he was there too.
    So its all good :)

zanessa forever :]

• Danger-ous

Jul 29, 2010 @ 10:28 am

ppl who go to strip clubs are douche bags.
    Aw, you’re just upset because your mom works there.

• EvaSnow

sophieee
    Jul 29, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    sophieee said:

So it’s real? xD
    _____
    Yeah that was also my reaction. I still think it’s hilarious that he went. xD

• maryrocklalapop

EVERYONE WHO LOVES SAILOR MOON SAY HI!!!! NYA~

phewwww i was nervous when i read that he went to a strip club… i was scared maybe they were on a break or something

thats so cute he got her permission, and we all know he didn’t do anything anyway

aw i love them

I don’t see a big deal about it. He just went there to have a little fun. It’s not like he was leaving with a woman or anything.

Busted!

HahaaH “stunna shades” ur too cool zac. And ihad no idea wat RoLF meant either, thought it wuz some kinda yodel

thats what single people do.
    nah thats not sleezy at all because he called first. lol

I don’t understand two things: why taken guys go to strip clubs, and why girls are supposed to be cool with it. If you’re already with someone, and happy with them, then what’s the point really? It’s good that Vanessa was fine with it, and not surprising since she seems very easy going. But personally, I’d be bothered, and I don’t think that makes me immature.

EVERYONE WHO LOVES SAILOR MOON SAY HI!!!! NYA~
    ________
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning to watch Sailor Moon next after I’m done watching dragonball. Do you know where can I watch on line?

• LuvyahgirlNiley

I’m so jealous of Vanessa, not only is Zac hot but I love his personality. He cute he called her :) This interview had me smiling big time :D

finally someone with a sane mindset. if you’re with someone, you’re with them alone. if you want to look at other women (in strip clubs or anywhere else), why be in a committed relationship? people that are so easy going about that confuse me. it doesn’t matter if he didn’t “do” anything, you have to stay faithful with your mind and your eyes too, it’s just as important

I thought it was nice that he called first and that Vanessa had to gave him the ok. But he didn’t talk to her while he was at the club. he says ‘the hardest part was callin your girlfriend before’ Zac said ‘your girlfried’ instead of ‘my girlfriend’so Jimmy made a joke and said ‘you called MY girlfriend?’ meaning Jimmy’s. And said Zac played along by saying ‘Yeah we talk all the time’ (you have to listen closely to hear that) But anyway Zanessa for the win! I can’t wait till they get married! And I love how he brought her up.Usually the people interviewing him have to mention her. But I guess Zac was so happy that she trusts him, that he mentioned her. It’s sweet! :)

• maryrocklalapop

EVERYONE WHO LOVES SAILOR MOON SAY HI!!!! NYA~
    ________
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant watch it on youtube but you also can watch it in veoh.com or animefreak.tv

i used youtube cuz it loads faster.

• xafranbix

Oh my.. interesting :D

• Fiona

He is so HOT he can make a fugly sweater look good. Correction… he can make anything look good.
    <3 Zac and Zanessa FTW

• xafranbix

I own this post too bitches :D

No, you don’t. You’ve only commented twice, hun.

• Hangover

ROFL XD

• gottalent?

I hope she dump his ass, oh and what does ROFL means?

ROFL = Rolling on floor laughing

• ThaNameIsMimi

Lmaoo.
    it takes guts to admit that but at least he’s honest!
    I love Zac<3

what did he say??

• dreamoutloud

I think it’s pretty cool he’s admitting it..

• Mrs. Joe Jonas

awww… he curses ): I don’t understand why he went to the strip club in the first place :/ but he’s hot (;

• Mrs. Joe Jonas

• <3

zac basically said he went to see what it was like, spend $6 max, and asked vanessa beforehand. she didn’t care. no big deal & his interview was hilarious.

• Joan

LOL. she was fine with it. see, Vanessa is a chill girlfriend for letting him do that. Other gf would definitely freak. they have a strong relationship built on trust.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Jul 29, 2010 @ 09:01 am
    ZanessaFan said:

Zac got Vanessa’s permission to go
    and he didn’t even do anything.
    he even said he talked to Vanessa the whole time while he was there too.
    Congrats to Zac & Vanessa for trusting each other :)

Yeah! :D

But, I don’t really like that much the fact of strip clubs and all that cuz the girls don’t respect themselves and boys don’t respect them either… :/

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

The difference between Tiger Woods and Zac Efron is that I don’t think Tiger Woods told her wife (and the other girls!) about all he did, but Zac asked Vanessa :] I don’t think he is out of Earth, he is really down to Earth.

• teenvogue

I think that it took some balls to admit it to the world and call his girlfriend before hand. I am laid back but not laid back enough to let my boyfriend go to a strip club. He should be content with me and it hats not enough then i would say we should start seeing other people because i am not comfortable with all of this. But their relationship has so much trust and stuff that it makes you think thats what a relation ship should have. Oh and are there male strip clubs because the sexist bastards of today disrespect women…. and usually things are so much harder for women!!! anyways i think it is those woman who are disrespecting themselves. the is a f***ed up world.
    peace yall

i think he told her after he went. that’s why he felt like an a.s.s hole. why would he feel that way if he called her before going? doesn’t make sense. i think he slipped up there.