Camp Rock 2 What We Came Here For

More Camp Rock 2 videos under!

Around the web
  • ruby:)

camp rock 2 is kinda :|
    but somehow I love Introducing me, nick saves camp rock 2, but a whole tour. I’m actually deciding whether or not to go :(

• _leena

I thought the first one was like copy paste high school musical. Like the shy girl that has a great voice but doesn’t want to sing, and the popular guy that becomes friends with her, and the mean blonde girl that doesn’t want the shy girl to sing because she knows she could beat her, and the shy girl and the popular guy singing together at the end… Meh.. >.>

• _leena

Oh and lets not forget how the popular guy *changes* throughout the mvoei because the shy girl shows him who he really is…

YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE THE SHIT THESE STUPID BITCHES DO!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE!

• x3JustBreathe

Jul 30, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    _leena said:

Haha, you are so right but HSM rocked.

Why do people hate on a movie they don’t like and talk about how it is so annoying. YOU’RE getting annoying! Just go to another post it’s as simple as that if it bother you too much. Teens these days :/

Why do people hate ona movie they don’t like and talk about how it is so annoying. YOU’RE getting annoying! Just go to another post it’s as simple as that if it bother you too much. Teens these days :/

Why did they make a camp rock 2? The first one was cheesy!
    ————————-
    Even so, people watched it.

I don’t expect great cinema, but it should be good for an entertaining 2 hours. I kinda want to see what happens between Nate/Dana too.

You should get banned for posting p0rn.

• _leena

_leena said:

Haha, you are so right but HSM rocked.

True, very true.

• Anonymous0_0

SPOILER Its pretty predictable and corny. Camp Star wins at the end, and everyone is sad, until the the Camp Star kids say that they want to go to Camp Rock because it’s more fun.

• m

_leena said:
    Copy Paste? LOL wow

• _leena

m said:

_leena said:
    Copy Paste? LOL wow
    Yeah.. as in they copied the script of hsm and pasted it to camp rocks?

• Yo.

Well, they are not leaving much to the imagination are they?

• elliesaur

I know its a movie & all, but…
    They’re at camp. Why are they wearing dresses and heels? Seriously?

• elliesaur

_______________
    Holy shit.
    You’re on a TEEN gossip site.
    What do you expect from here? Middle-aged adults conversing about Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus?

• Yo.

I know its a movie & all, but…
    They’re at camp. Why are they wearing dresses and heels? Seriously?

Ohh, Thats cause they are super duper comfy! SMH.

• Yo.

YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE THE SHIT THESE STUPID BITCHES DO!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE

That is fucking irrelevant -_-

• Yo.

Loneleeeyyyy

• _leena

I know its a movie & all, but…
    They’re at camp. Why are they wearing dresses and heels? Seriously?

What, you don’t do that? :O

it will be bestest film ever love it Nate and Dana are sooooo sweet .)

• maryrocklalapop

too many spoilers

i love Introducing Me and i hate Tess in It’s On

• Paulaa

I LOVE NICK ! <3

• Katie13

They’ve got two music videos for it’s on????

• sophieee

Introducing me is such a cute song :)

• m

Katie13 said:
    They’ve got two music videos for it’s on????
    the “first” one is the real music video. The one on this post is a scene from the movie.

• m

_leena said:
    m said:

_leena said:
    Copy Paste? LOL wow
    Yeah.. as in they copied the script of hsm and pasted it to camp rocks?
    lol that’s not the way it works

• Anonymous3223

Demi looks and sounds GREAT in “Brand New Day”

introducing me is ADORABLE <3 ohh joeee he’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy =] as always =D

This looks like a peice of shit camp rock 1 was really good now they have just made it in to another high school musical

Introducing Me is so cute. The Nate and Dana relationsip is the reason why I’m going to watch CR2.

• x3JustBreathe

Jul 30, 2010 @ 02:02 pm

x3JustBreathe said:

Wow I’m laughing.
    First?
    =====
    why the fuck are you talking about twilight? twilight fucking sucks. i hope you die twshit fan
    =====
    Wait wtf?
    I don’t even like twilight.

x3JustBreathe said:

Wow I’m laughing.
    First?
    =====

• _leena

lol?

you were talking about it in the other post, bitch

Why did they make a camp rock 2? The first one was cheesy!

• x3JustBreathe

Dead post hehe.
    They promote Camp Rock 2 too much but Nick is so HOT!

• jadaxonickj

hmmm

Am I the only person here who actually wants to see this? :l
    I think people over think it. Just watch it or not like seriously its a movie relax people!
    enjoy the film(:
    or not whatever. who cares.

Am I the only person here who actually wants to see this? :l
    enjoy the film(:
    or not whatever. who cares.
    __________________________
    i want to watch it toooo … some times we need silly movies in our lives

• superJOEman

Super nice clips!! I love how Demi was like into every dance steps even if she’s wearing a dress! That’s my IDOL!!! ^^
    And I super love Nick’s looks in “Introducing Me”. (Just ignore Chloe. haha) I’ve never seen him like that before!! He’s such a sweetheart. ^^

I was in this scene! I got to be an extra for Camp Rock 2 and I was in this. :)
    it was FREEZING and we couldn’t wear coats, but it was amazing! ahhhhhhhhhhhh<3.

LOVE Introducing Me<3

• x3JustBreathe

Wow Lol.
    First?

• x3JustBreathe

Yay first time being first. Lol
    Second?

• x3JustBreathe

Weres everyone?

OHMANN!! IM IN THIS PART OF THE MOVIE!!!!