Taylor Swift ‘I Cried Watching Ramona’

taylor-cried

• nick

I’m still trying to figure out her obsession with the number 13

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i want to see the movie, but i don’t know when will it come to my country :(

wow thats what yuh wud do on a saturday afternoon even i see you have um NO LIFE .

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

nick said:

I’m still trying to figure out her obsession with the number 13
    she was born on december 13

• xoShannonxo

Was she put up to this?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

why the spongebob icon?

taylor hop off of selena dick

• urluvismydrugg

uhm, is the number 13 special to her or something? lmfaoo

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

urluvismydrugg said:

uhm, is the number 13 special to her or something? lmfaoo
    her birthday is december 13

13 is her lucky number . a lot of good things have happened to her when the number 13 is associated so yeah.

sweetdisposition

are you a boy or girl?
    are there any boys on here for that matter? xD

I like you btw (:

• Victoria_x

I cried too I didn’t think I would but it was a really good movie. And I didn’t believe Selena when she said it’s a movie for all ages but it really is. I was surprised at how good it is.

• nick

I’m still trying to figure out her obsession with the number 13
    she was born on december 13
    Oh, ok but that’s not really a reason to obsess/talk about it over and over. Is that it?

• Sweetdisposition?

LOL! Why would she cry? This isn’t some jerry springer shit. Anyway, I’m waiting till it goes on DVD,it seems like a cute movie to watch on the sofa or room while its raining on a saturday afternoon. :)
    Do you seriously cry when you watch Jerry Springer? I would laugh my ass off.

• Sweetdisposition?

Live Like There… said:

i want to see the movie, but i don’t know when will it come to my country :(
    Same here but I don’t think the movies coming out where I live :( But I hope I’ll find it online soon and then buy it on dvd when it comes out.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

nick said:

I’m still trying to figure out her obsession with the number 13
    she was born on december 13
    well, she needs something to talk about

• KM

There’s actually a lot of good things that have happened to her involving the number 13. Don’t talk down on it if you don’t know all the facts.

• tswifty1213

I thank Taylor for tweeting this! This is my way of convincing my mom to take me to see it :) Hopefully it’ll be playing in theater 13 for me too!

• Hilary

ah .. w-o-w.

• Maralovelovelove

woot ! i wasn’t the only one who cried during Ramona & Beezus ! haha such a cute movie :)
    loooove tay <3

• nick

I’m still trying to figure out her obsession with the number 13
    she was born on december 13
    well, she needs something to talk about
    LMAO

• Maralovelovelove

how can you cry while watching a stupid kiddie movie? no one dies

YOU’RE WRONG! THE CAT DIES!!!
    haha , no but i cried! not because it’s sad, but because it’s cute. <3

• manal

HOw cute tayswift!!!! we love you girl sel rocks TEAM TAYSWIFT&SELGOMEZ cant wait for youre cd tay!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE it, can’t wait to go watch it!! :)

I bet the sales are gonna do good after she tweeted that picture.

• oxoemmaoxo

Cool

• miesquierdo
  • xJonasXCandyx

13! lol.

• oxoemmaoxo

YAY i was first.

• miesquierdo

CHECK –>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q61sTt32G_4 GO GO =)! THANKS.

how can you cry while watching a stupid kiddie movie? no one dies

• miesquierdo
  • elliesaur

Eh. Lemme say, I LOVE Taylor, but Selena on the other hand….

….Its complicated.

that movie was awesome. i cried too. selena’s awesome

• AnonLovesPretzels

LOL. 13. I really want the movie to come out (in my country.), I like family movies that make you wanna cry.

GET OVER THE NUMBER 13 TAYLOR