Road To Camp Rock 2 Making Of It’s On

• NicksSweetCaroline

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

I can already predict how this is gonna turn out…

Camp Rock
    Camp Star
    They’re gonna become friends in the end and combine the camps to become Camp Rockstar.

WAY to predictable, Disney :/

Yeah that was on LOLyounghollywood

why does everyone hate demi? oh yeah because she’s a immature & a bad actor. :)

“itsss onnn, itss onnnnn” STFUUUUU!

• Forever&always

ugh demi lovato -_-

• NicksSweetCaroline

why does everyone hate demi? oh yeah because she’s a immature & a bad actor. :)

NicksSweetCaroline said:

why does everyone hate demi? oh yeah because she’s a immature & a bad actor. :)

uhhhh..LMFAOO XD

• NicksSweetCaroline
  • Speechlessx3

NicksSweetCaroline said:

why does everyone hate demi? oh yeah because she’s a immature & a bad actor. :)

_____________________

WTFFFFF?

When wiil this stupid move and tour be OVER!!!!

• RJ

UGHHH!!!
    WHY SO FUCKING NEGATIVE!
    GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES!!
    YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN IF IT’S GONNA BE GOOF OR NOT!
    WAIT FOR THE FUCKING PREMIERE!!

Shit, just noticed the Caps. Sorry >.<

• California.Gurls

UGGGHH!!
    High School Musical much? -____-
    —————————
    but high school musical was epic :)
    I was obsessed with it :).

I wish they will show this movie already.I love Camp Rock 2 and Camp rock 1.I can’t wait to watch it.But, it looks like they are copying “High school Musical”.But, i still like the Jonas Brothers and Demi.

ANYONE NOTICE THAT DEMI BIT OFF OF VICTORIA JUSTICE’S TWITTER PHOTO?!??!?? Victoria is MUCH BETTER…she has a great personality and is gorgeous

• idk

oh STFU! Hsm and cr is totally different..one thing in common..MUSIC! If cr is ripping off hsm then hsm is ripping off grease…same story line..boy mets meets..goes to the same school..theres obstacles and they sing! so there

California.Gurls said:

UGGGHH!!
    High School Musical much? -____-
    —————————
    but high school musical was epic :)
    I was obsessed with it :).
    ======================================

I KNOW RIGHT!! HSM came out when I was 11. I’m 15 now and I still <333 it. That’s why I’m so pissed. CR2 is RIPPING OFF HSM2! Seriously. Couldn’t the CR writers be more orginial? I knew this was gonna happen. -__-
    Idiots.

Whoaa I never realized this is like high school musical, the dancing and crap

BLEACHERS AT MUSIC CAMP!?!!
    Joe’s character dressing like Troy?
    The sidekick (Nate/Zeke) falling for the enemy (Sharpay/Chloe)?
    Shy girl + popular boy + music filled summer?

UGGGHH!!
    High School Musical much? -____-

I properly explained why CR & HSM are the ALIKE. Don’t tell me they’re “totally different” when they’re not. They’re similar. Done.

GabeyBabey<3 said:

They’ve been giving the trailer to this since January and coming out with it in September ?? -__-

—————–

So what? Its gonna suck anyways.

I know they have been advertising it since New Years Eve. I wish the movie would come out already because I’m getting so sick of hearing “IT’S ON” after every disney advertisement.

• GabeyBabey<3

• NicksSweetCaroline

I HAVE OWNAGE

deeeeeemi :)

Wow..HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL 4??!!

• Samlovesham3

This movie is gonna suck just like the first one..

This movie. LMAO

• Staymybabyxo

Wow demi is annoying as FUUHHH.

I hate demi freakin’ lovato -_-

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I can already predict how this is gonna turn out…

Camp Rock