Sel, ‘I Wore Sports Bras To Play Beezus’

selenany

Selena Gomez NY Daily News interview. Can you relate to Beezus: I think every teenage girl understands what Beezus is going through. She is very responsible and I admire that. When I was younger I always wanted to please my parents.

I wanted to come home with an amazing drawing or painting or something and say, ‘Are you proud of me?’ This family is very similar to my family. The kids want to impress the parents and the parents are going to say they love what their kids create even if it’s the ugliest thing.

How did you impress your parents? Whenever I watched a concert on television, I always said I wanted people to stand and clap for me. Then I would write songs and perform them for my parents. The lyrics were terrible, stuff about the sky and hearts and love. But every time, my family would stand up and applaud.

Was it hard to play a 15-year-old? I had to adjust my look. I wore sports bras for a flatter look. I also had to be really uncomfortable in my skin, which is actually hard for me to do. There were times when the director would remind me to..

..act less comfortable. The kiss scene was particularly awkward. I mean, don’t you remember, being 15 and having a girl crush? It’s humiliating, embarrassing and terrible.

Do you visit New York City a lot? Yes I do. I love New York. Not the heat, of course, but I’m from Texas, so I’m used to it. I go to Patsy’s Restaurant to have pizza because that’s where I’m told Frank Sinatra went. I love Frank Sinatra. And then I go to Serendipity Cafe and have some hot chocolate.

Advice to young stars? You have to be passionate. The amount of negativity in this business brings you down so much you have to love it to do it. Fortunately, I love my music, my show, my fans and my clothing line. My passion makes everything worth it despite the negativity.

What styles are you into? I love flowing dresses that are really comfy. I also like jeggings, which look like jeans but are actually tights. I want to make clothes that everyone can wear and will never go out of style.

• KristinaMarie559

some fan was like the reason the movie did so bad was because it got no promotion.smh

Seriously? Wow I saw it everytime there was a commerical break.

it’s mostly on nick

I saw it on Oxygen,MTV,and a lot of other channels.

• Ginger

R&B is doing OK. But I think what’s hurting it is that this movie seems more “girly”, most boys would never wanna see it. Which is a shame cause it’s a really cute movie. Whatever, at least Selena has Monte Carlo, now that movie has a better chance at doing well at the box office, plus it appeals to a wider audience.

• jessss.

she looks very pretty in that picture , :) .

• Dessiree

The lyrics were terrible, stuff about the sky and hearts and love.

Ummm, wtf? Thats exactlly what she writes about nowadays… I dont get her ?!?

• _Tiger_

What is talking about here?

what is monte carlo about?

• suckit

Seriously? Wow I saw it everytime there was a commerical break.

it’s mostly on nick

I saw it on Oxygen,MTV,and a lot of other channels.

yep and there to. and then there’s all the interviews she did. only little kids went to see it.imo

• NicksSweetCaroline

…..alright Selena….

• suckit

Ummm, wtf? Thats exactlly what she writes about nowadays… I dont get her ?!?

=======
    haha ikr

• bluesfan3410

I don’t get it, what is she talking about being 15 and having a girl crush?

• suckit

oh STFU hater. its pretty obvious ur just a slutty immature jealous brat who cant accept the fact selena rocks. she’s a great role model and actress and i luv her music. Deal with it

keep telling yourself that u crazy anon

her boobs aren’t even big to begin with? haha

haven’t you seen her in the blue bikini, filming for Monte Carlo? OMG her boobs are really big now.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Why would you say that….why…

• Disdain

She looks so pretty :)

I love her :)

• Ginger

It’s about 3 Texas girls who spends a fun vacation at Paris, but one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British Heiress, so they all end up in Monte Carlo where they face a ton of complications. That’s all we know so far. But I know a lot of Gossip Girl fans, Glee fans and Selena fans will go see this movie.

her boobs aren’t even big to begin with? haha
    I knew that comment was coming.

• California.Gurls

Dessiree said:

The lyrics were terrible, stuff about the sky and hearts and love.
    Ummm, wtf? Thats exactlly what she writes about nowadays… I dont get her ?!?
    ———————-
    she doesnt write her songs. She wrote one song on her album and that was I wont apologize.

• Dessiree

And wait, why did she have to wear sports bras anyways, what would that do, she doesnt have big boobs.

The sports bra isn’t really necessary. She’s pretty flat to begin with.

• Ginger

You obviously didn’t see her in that blue bikini. She does have large boobs, she just doesn’t usually flaunt it for the whole world to see.

• Dessiree

Oh, Okayy :)

• suckit

i’m on a boat motherfucker. don’t u ever forget

• peacenlove

lol why are you talking about her boobs?

selly g is so fake! she aways lies and she is afraid to be angry or mad because she thinks she might lose fans

• suckit

You obviously didn’t see her in that blue bikini. She does have large boobs, she just usually doesn’t flaunt it for the whole world to see.

wow i never saw a fan defend someones boobs

• California.Gurls

Oh, Okayy :)
    haha js:)

• ericabbyx22

She’s probably only an A cup to begin with. Or a very small B.

• Ginger

She wrote 4 songs for her 2nd album, which I’m pretty excited about :)

• Dessiree

Not really, well i dont think so. She has boobs like a 15 or 16 yr. old. I have a sis whos 15 and she has boobs as big or bigger than hers…

• Ginger

Then you’re probably new to Oceanup. Cause I specifically remember where there was a post on who has the best “beach bodies” between Miley, Selena and Demi and everyone was comparing their body types, fighting on who has the better boobs or legs or curves.

• embugg

i’m not a big fan of Selena, but everyone develops their body at a different time.
    some are more advanced, some aren’t
    when i was 13 i had bigger boobs than her. i’m 14 now. and i still do.
    I guess it depends on your hormones. :]

Hahahahahahahaha thats soooooooooo true!!! XD

clearly you’ve never heard of a push up swimsuit. selena is a B cup max.

seriously have you seen her? she has big boobs sweetie haha

Shut up thts FALSE

• CyrusGomezLovato

bluesfan3410 said:

I don’t get it, what is she talking about being 15 and having a girl crush?
    Lmfao!

In your fantasy. World. She’s straight. Nothing says she isn’t straight……most people are straight, if they say they are straight, probably straight and sorry not all but most gay girls look gay.

And watch early episodes of Wizards, she’s always had boobs.

• http://www.doktorkombi.com.tr/ cihan çakır

filo yönetimi ile işleriniz güvende…..

• peacenlove

ppl still talking about boobs in here? -__-

xoShannonxo said:

I just found our I lost weight. darn! I swore those cheetos would help me gain like 12 punds.
    why would you want to gain weight?

• Janis Lan

TEAM SELENA AND MILEY.

___

Stop tryin’ to make “Melena” happen, it’s not gonna happen.

• picstoburn

i don’t see a sign that says HOOTERS.

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

—————-
    what boobs selena has hang and droop like an old woman’s so what little she has is nothing to brag about

• Itskait

i don’t see a sign that says HOOTERS.
    This!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Janis Lan said:

TEAM SELENA AND MILEY.

___

Stop tryin’ to make “Melena” happen, it’s not gonna happen.
    hahahah
    Mean Girl FTW

• ChanandlerBong

I don’t get it, what is she talking about being 15 and having a girl crush?
    I was totally wondering the same thing!

• SunLight Princess

Why are you people talking about boobs?
    Selena is naturally thin..She’s been skinny all her life. what do you expect her to have?

xoShannonxo said:

why would you want to gain weight?

My mom says I should. the first day of summer I was 113. Now i’m 111. Life sucks!

xoShannonxo said:

why would you want to gain weight?
    People only focus on girls who get picked on because they are thick. They never put the focus on girls who get made fun of because of how thin they are. And it sucks. Trust me i’ve been there. People think that its only big girls who get it bad, but no not really. I was made fun of all through middle school because I was thin. It sucked. And I would go home and cry everyday. People put pressure on alot of thin girls, which makes them feel like they need to over eat to be accepted. And thats something I think society should pay more attention to.

• Estefania…

So tell whos Movie did better in first weekend Mileys or Selenas??

you should be happy being skinny than fat.

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    Estefania… said:

So tell whos Movie did better in first weekend Mileys or Selenas??
    Miley’s

• _Tiger_

I just typed this huge inspirational comment and OU spammed it! Grrr i’m so mad!

Why are you people talking about boobs?
    —————-
    that’s what the post is about in case you missed the heading

Yeah I’m in the same boat. I’m 17, and only weigh 103 on a good day. I eat constantly, my metabolism is just so fast it’s hard for me to gain weight. I got made fun of all through elementary and middle school and ppl still talk about how tiny I am even now as a senior. It’s something that I don’t think alot of ppl realize is a big deal. But skinny girls get made fun of just like bigger girls do.

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

• Gleekedout

Never gonna give you up……

• _Tiger_

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

Go do your “Boob” talk someplace else.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

STONEHENGE APOCALYPSE IS ON!! :D

Misha Collins <3

Hangover said:
    Why is everybody mad at Demi??

Because she stole their hearts! <3

• SunLight Princess

I watched the movie.
    It was actually really good.
    The commercials dont do it justice.. they dont cover everything that its really about.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

_Tiger_ said:

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

Go do your “Boob” talk someplace else.

• picstoburn

if you want to talk about boobs go to hooters this place doesn’t help.

• harrypotterbitches

Because she stole their hearts! <3
    lol do like Demi?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

New post, everyone :)

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

Hi Nick.

and girl crush? eww damn lesbo

• suzii18023

does anyone care if she wears sports bras lol

• ruth armas

Selena Gomez has no boobs, and im like 15 years old and I am a cup B and all my friends are like that and no we are not fat we are size 2 and 4. Why she would say she needed to use a sports bra when she is like size AA.

You can’t really tell what size a girl is. Body shape can really be an illusion. Like apparently I look like a B cup. But the only bras I can get that fit are 34AAs in the childrens’ section! I don’t get why it freaking matters anyway. It’s a freaking size.

omg why is she acting all mature and shit wasnt she like barely 2 years older than her character when this was filmed??
    i used to adore selena but she’s getting on my last nerve lately.
    anyway if any of you respect quality entertainment, watch degrassi and check this out:

YOU WONT REGRET IT. :)

• girlcrushgomez

sooooooo hot. want to touch the hiney.

• suckit

Seriously? Wow I saw it everytime there was a commerical break.

it’s mostly on nick

• ruth armas

I know I mean like selena has 0 boobs im 15 and cup b and im not fat

• HBIC

hahahha
    selena is really funny
    1-she looks cute in that pic
    2- bra thing ? does she even has big boobs (the blue bikini was push up one ok and u know that)many 15 and 16 years old hve boobs bigger than selena NOW as 18 years old
    just chill selly u r not trish stratus lool

Holly crap! I googled Trish Stratus…is that even a woman?
    And really, her boobs fit her body perfectly. Any bigger and she’d look awkward. Many of the most beautiful women in Hollywood have small ones, so can we drop the stupid size argument?

She was 16 when she played Beezus.

• LizzieHawkins

She was 16 when she played Beezus
    No, she was 17

• iSpeak4mE

my metabolism is crazy fast and I love it! don’t you?

if you’re picked on caused you’re slim then they’re probably just hating on you.

heavier girls want to me skinnier, skinner girls want to heavier… it’s like no winning. society is awesome!

• mileyistheboss

And watch early episodes of Wizards, she’s always had boobs.

This made no sense…

• itpatt

HEY GUYS! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY COVERS
    http://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/THISISPATRICIA – SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT . ?
    THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME , SO ? :)

• mileyistheboss

is it really that hard to understand?? she’s talking about how awkward the kiss scene in R&B was, and related it to 15 yrs olds having crushes. girl crush is Selena’s special way in saying a girl having a crush. basically. interesting I know

That is just one big giant fail for man kind

now that didn’t make any sense

ROFL the paragraph you wrote made no sense

• HBIC

demi deleted the tweet. what did it say?

She was just like ohh im so creeped out by old people. People with gray hair just need to stay away& she was dissing old people for being her fan.

Ugh I always think she can’t get more annoying and whiny…and she always does :[

obviously padded push ups in all of those hahaha

• Janis Lan

I don’t get it, what is she talking about being 15 and having a girl crush?
    ___

LOL! Demi & Selena, sitting on a tree :P

LOL selena is average sized boobs, she just wore a push up that one time. and not all 15 year olds are awkward. shes not even that much older. wow.

@ 03:55 pm

I’m not lesbian, but thanks…
    I’m not mone either

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    peacenlove said:

xoShannonxo said:
    umm i dont have a certain picture just choose whatever you want :)
    What celeb.LOL

ohhh lol im a little slow today :P miley :)

Okay

• nkayys

demi deleted the tweet. what did it say?

• No Bitchassness

What is with the girl crush thing?

i think by girl crush, she means having an immature little crush where you get all flustered and always make the wrong move like you do when your young. but typically when i think “girl crush” i think of the definition where a girl has a crush on another girl, but its not se.xual or romantic, just platonic.

• Itskait

Odd post.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

shes not flat.

Dude, why the hell are you even talking about breast size?!!
    Pedophile.
    Pervert.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Tiger_ said:

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not?

My period lasts 3 days.
    Mine use to, too! But now, like 5.
    i didnt really wa3nt to get into this but i think when u just start it you cant define it to one length of time call your hormones will be all over the joint
    I’m on birth control and it really helps regulate it. My period always starts when it’s supposed to now #yayforbirthcontrol #bootoperiods
    ………please tell me you are relativly old

ditto .

No need to sign on as a different anon to make it look like someone agreed with you :)
    was not me jackass, don’t exist just one anon. fuck you little Albert Einstein _|_

i have a girl crush on justin bieber

• that_boy_is_a_monster

ditto .

Denial will get you no where :)

• harrypotterbitches

LOL

that_boy_is_a_monster everyone is talking about selenas boobs not me. Call them the pedophiles and perverts. We are talking about her boobs because she is talking about bras!

• LoveToLove

LOL

________

lmao your icon XD

• NicksSweetCaroline

i have a girl crush on justin bieber

• ericabbyx22

what in the hell does _|_ mean?

Janis Lan said:

I don’t get it, what is she talking about being 15 and having a girl crush?
    ___

LOL! Demi & Selena, sitting on a tree :P

LMAO

• harrypotterbitches

LOL

________

lmao your icon XD
    hahaha :P

• xoShannonxo

I just found our I lost weight. Damn! I swore those cheetos would help me gain like 12 punds.

• picstoburn

sigh don’t mind my ugly icon lol

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:06 pm
    picstoburn said:

sigh don’t mind my ugly icon lol
    Miley is pretty

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is great :D

• Ginger

No one said that Selena is a perfect girl who makes no mistakes, not even she said that.

• SelenaSupport

ummmmmmmm. i would have never guessed that THE SELENA GOMEZ perfect perfect perfect girl classy makes NO MISTAKES selena gomez to talk about bras.

• Mayra.

girls crush? did I missed something?

• iSpeak4mE

mileyistheboss said:

That is just one big giant fail for man kind

now that didn’t make any sense

ROFL the paragraph you wrote made no sense

if you couldn’t understand my elementary-written paragraph then you shouldn’t be on this site -_-

seriously have you seen her? she has big boobs sweetie haha

____________

B cups are big boobs? haha you must think mine are huge then

omg. people, when she reffered to “girl crushes” she was talking about huutch dano! cus when they kissed, they had to be akward. she was talking about hutch having a girl crush on her,

i don’t get it whats the point of wearing a sports bra? Some 15 year olds have much bigger boobs then her. People develope differently, some sooner some older.she doesnt need to hide anything,but shes gorgeous in that picture :)i love selena :)

• Carson

Ugh, Selena! Thats kinda messed, she basically said all 15 year old girls have no boobs…thats soo stupid! Im 15 and I have bigger boobs than her. Wat a bitch

• hottiegirl

hahahha
    selena is really funny
    1-she looks cute in that pic
    just chill selly u r not trish stratus lool

• RjsOffTheChain

I wore sports bras for a flatter look.

I think she would’ve been fine just the way she is.
    Mind you, there are 15-year-olds in my High School that look like 25-year-olds. :/

• RjsOffTheChain

Jul 31, 2010 @ 05:11 pm
    iSpeak4mE said:

mileyistheboss said:

That is just one big giant fail for man kind

now that didn’t make any sense

ROFL the paragraph you wrote made no sense

_______________________________

POWNAGE.

haaha the first time i had my period my mom didn’t give me the TALK yet so i had no clue what it was and i thought that i pooped on myself
    OMG, GUYS!! THIS COMMENT LIKE PREDICTED MY FUTURE. =)) SO AFTER I READ THAT, I FARTED . I WNT TO THE BATHROOM..I FOUND OUT THAT I POOPED MY PANTIES AFTER I READ THAT. :))

• girl crush mileyyyyy

She looks gorgeous!

shes talking about 15 yr olds like she is 25…

im 15 and my boobs are bigger than hers…

im a c cup and she has a b cup at the highest, which is normal for a 15 year old.

the only reason her boobs look bigger in the blue bikini is bcuz it is a push up bikini top…

“I wore sports bras for a flatter look”
    lol your already flat, if anything the sports bra would of given her a little padding

• ohmimiley

What does it mean when it says “Dont you remember when you were 15 and had a girl crush…” Wha? What does that have to do with a kiss or the movie?

• Hilary

ooook.

• Taylor.

wtf. she already is flat. how much flatter could she be? i mean hey, i’m a 34B but even that’s bigger than selena.

sports bra for flat chest?
    pftt no need selena no need..

• Veronnika

i love Sel. screw u all haters >.<

• -Hibz-

Is this where everyone is..?

I’m 15 and I’m a C-cup almost going to a D-cup so why did she have to wear a sports bra?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow
  • La2

She looks so pretty in that picture!

mileyluver15 said:

she had a girl crush?? lol i knew she was a lesbo

you obviously don’t know what ‘girl crush’ means.

Girl Crush: “feelings of admiration and adoration which a girl has for another girl, without wanting to shag said girl. a NONsexual attraction, usually based on veneration at some level.”

“The admiraton one girl has for another. It could be to do with hair, body, make-up, car, clothes, career, talents etc. Completely NON-sexual. Girl crushes are generally very short-lived, as girls move on very quickly from trends.”

mileyluver15 said:

she had a girl crush?? lol i knew she was a lesbo

you obviously don’t know what ‘girl crush’ means.

mileyluver15 said:

she had a girl crush?? lol i knew she was a lesbo

you obviously don’t know what ‘girl crush’ means.

Girl Crush: “feelings of admiration and adoration which a girl has for another girl, without wanting to shag said girl. a NON sexual attraction, usually based on veneration at some level.”

mileyluver15 said:

she had a girl crush?? lol i knew she was a lesbo

you obviously don’t know what ‘girl crush’ means.

by girl crush..I think she may have meant like innocent crush. Those ones were the girls are super nervous and giddy, the first crush sort of deal.

• maryrocklalapop

i just feel excited when you guys talk about girl stuff and personal things! my life here is not like that my friends are not that honest to me…

• okGo

hello . :)

• mileyluver15

lol i find it amusing that she had to wear sports bras.. hahaha

• mileyluver15

she had a girl crush?? lol i knew she was a lesbo

• NickjFTW

I dont like selena all that much, but she looks really pretty in that picture.

• sophieee

I thought a girl crush was like having a crush on miley or selena.
    but not in a lesbo way…
    and Selena doesn’t have big boobs, she has push up bra.

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

Go do your “Boob” talk someplace else.

Why don’t you go and say that to all the other people on this post that are also talking about BOOBS.

prude :)

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

you should be happy being skinny than fat.

Why?

• _Tiger_

OU i’m about to go apeshit if you don’t freaking fix that spam filter!. >:o!

• _Tiger_

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

Go do your “Boob” talk someplace else.

prude :)

Because other people told them. No need to repeat.

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

—————-

—————-

neither does Demi.

• iSpeak4mE

hottiegirl said:

hahahha
    selena is really funny
    1-she looks cute in that pic
    just chill selly u r not trish stratus lool

and then there are 15 and 16 yr olds who aren’t bigger than her. girl’s mature differently, stop using “younger girls are bigger than her!” as a reason. I can say that about any young celeb. she’s definitely not flat, regardless if other girls are bigger there or not. you still need something to push up.

(lets be homo for a second again) if a flat person wore a push up bra, they won’t get something like this http://www.thesuperficial.com/selena-gomez-in-a-bikini-06-2010/0625-selena-gomez-bikini-04

• sophieee

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

you should be happy being skinny than fat.

Why?
    111 is healthy stop complaining.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I really really can’t wait for Monte Carlo!

• ericabbyx22

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:33 pm
    suckit said:

wow i never saw a fan defend someones boobs

LMAOOO.

please what does LMAO means

LizzieHawkins said:

She was 16 when she played Beezus
    No, she was 17

No, the filming started in April/May. Her birthday is on late July. So she was 16.

no she was 17 she just turned 18 this year

• California.Gurls

Ginger said:

She wrote 4 songs for her 2nd album, which I’m pretty excited about :)
    really? wow. didnt know that. when is her album coming out?

• Ginger

She wrote 4 songs for her 2nd album, which I’m pretty excited about :)
    really? wow. didnt know that. when is her album coming out?
    _________

September 21st. Her album and a double deluxe edition are coming out on the same day.

• maryrocklalapop

i have to say something personal! i never wear a bra except the sports one. why? because they are more comfortable! :@ RaNdOm!@#$%^&*()_+

• NicksSweetCaroline

She co-wrote one song…. i dont think that counts for writing you own songs

• springstrawberry

Am I the only one to think that the latest Demi tweets are a little bit mean ? She talks about old guys waiting for her at the airports, pretending to be her biggest fan but not knowing at least one of her songs. She thinks it’s creepy. It is. But I don’t like the way she talks about it. Hey, she got fans, that’s all that matters right ?
    I have nothing against her, I love her, I just didn’t like her way to talk on Twitter…

Yea i read that. I think at moment she wasn’t really thinking. You know we people do that sometimes. She deleted it I guess she felt bad because she came across mean. She then posted My Stupid Mouth – By John Mayer

• picstoburn

Hay selena give that bra to drake since he collects them. :)

• ericabbyx22

Why did R&B come out so late? They were filming the same time New Moon was, and that came out in November and Eclipse has already been out for like a month.

• Dessiree

wow i never saw a fan defend someones boobs

LMFAO!!!

• HBIC

Holly crap! Just googled Trish Stratus. Is that even a woman? O_o

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not? -_-

• sophieee

My neighbors are like yelling at each other O_O

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    sophieee said:

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

you should be happy being skinny than fat.

Why?
    111 is healthy stop complaining.
    Not for a 16 year old

• sophieee

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    sophieee said:

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

you should be happy being skinny than fat.

Why?
    111 is healthy stop complaining.
    Not for a 16 year old
    it depends how tall you are

• _Tiger_

Oceanup, where can I send you my complaints?

Atleast Selena’s boobs are bigger than Demi’s..

Demi has like.. NO BOOBS.

Go do your “Boob” talk someplace else.

prude :)

Because other people told them. No need to repeat.

Kthanks bye.

• Estefania…

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    Estefania… said:

So tell whos Movie did better in first weekend Mileys or Selenas??
    Miley’s
    really!! was it a big difference?

• picstoburn

@tiger i fixed it :] please don’t yell at them lol.

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

Oceanup, where can I send you my complaints?
    oceanupped@gmail.com

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

The only thing that I miss about school is not hanging out with my friends everyday! :'(

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    Estefania… said:

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    Estefania… said:

So tell whos Movie did better in first weekend Mileys or Selenas??
    Miley’s
    really!! was it a big difference?
    miley came in at #3 Sel came in at #6.

• picstoburn

TIGER DO YOU SEE IT?:]

it depends how tall you are
    5’6. Measured today, too.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Do you want to know someone who I think is flat chested? Taylor Swift

• Estefania…

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    Estefania… said:

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    Estefania… said:

So tell whos Movie did better in first weekend Mileys or Selenas??
    Miley’s
    really!! was it a big difference?
    miley came in at #3 Sel came in at #6
    wow thats amazing! thanks for anwering me :)

• Estefania…

Live Like There… said:

Do you want to know someone who I think is flat chested? Taylor Swift
    thats so true!

• xoShannonxo

wow thats amazing! thanks for anwering me :)
    Welcome

• sophieee

it depends how tall you are
    5’6. Measured today, too.
    tall people are suppose to weigh less, and it also despends on your bones, if your wrist are thin you dont have heave bones.

• Estefania…

I was listening to TWO MORE LONLEY PEOPLE and I really think this song is about Nick dont know why..

sophieee said:

it depends how tall you are
    5’6. Measured today, too.
    —–\
    LOL. Thanks. it’s hard to gain weight as a vegetarian

• Promnight95

She Is Becoming Un-Tamed

Gonna Be Awesome

picstoburn said:
    TIGER DO YOU SEE IT?:]
    Yes, now I don’t have to get ghetto on OU.
    Thank you. :)

• Estefania…

cant wait for mileys new single!

This shit bombed!!!

• iSpeak4mE

clearly you’ve never heard of a push up swimsuit. selena is a B cup max.

you still need something to push up -_-. push up bras aint gonna be much help if you don’t have the goodies to boost in the first place.

damn I sound so homo right now xD

• iloveparamore64

I mean, don’t you remember, being 15 and having a girl crush?

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    iSpeak4mE said:

clearly you’ve never heard of a push up swimsuit. selena is a B cup max.

damn I sound so homo right now xD
    You do… LOL

This whole ‘Miley is the HBIC and everyone else is shit’ attitude is why no one goes to OU anymore. Miley stans ruined it, acting like Miley is some kind god -_-

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:48 pm

All STANS ruined it. there’s a difference. with these wars, every damn day.

• NicksSweetCaroline

California.Gurls said:

Ginger said:

She wrote 4 songs for her 2nd album, which I’m pretty excited about :)
    really? wow. didnt know that. when is her album coming out?
    i take that back :)

• .Truth.

She was 16 when she took the role of Beezus. I don’t get why it would be so hard to play one year younger?

I also got confused with the girl crush thing.

• picstoburn

she got to tell the whole world that. i feel like she’s the type of person that goes on and on about what her day was like.

wow i never saw a fan defend someones boobs

LMAOOO.

did u ever see a fan do that???

replying to this) – Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:29 pm
    Ginger said:

Sounds like the Lizzie McGuire movie. I see another flop.

• Dessiree

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not? -_-

UGHH, I hate that! It sucksss

• NicksSweetCaroline

springstrawberry said:

—————

ddlovato
    2 mins
    My Stupid Mouth – John Mayer ….hahaha oops.

suckit, you need to stfu. Seriously -_-

and you idiots. Selena has bigger boobs than Miley.
    Do you WANT proof or are you in denial?
    Not that it even matters who’s boobs are biggers but since you want to put FALSE info out there..

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:38 pm
    picstoburn said:

hey… I had to baysit. How does it go?

• suckit

oh maybe i didn’t read the comment

• ericabbyx22

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:37 pm

She does have boobs!

That’s a push up bikini top. You can tell from the edges of it.

• NicksSweetCaroline

suckit said:

wow i never saw a fan defend someones boobs

LMAOOO.

did u ever see a fan do that???

i would defend Nick’s boobs ANYDAY

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:38 pm
    Dessiree said:

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not? -_-

UGHH, I hate that! It sucksss
    LOL. Never happens to me, that seems pissing.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Umm, okay?

I hate Selena haters…

• suckit

my mom does that but i’m always like “shut the shit up no one cares”

• LizzieHawkins

SO.MUCH.HATE :s

Tiger_ said:

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not?

My period lasts 3 days.

• peacenlove

replying to this) – Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:29 pm
    Ginger said:

Sounds like the Lizzie McGuire movie. I see another flop.

shannon! :P

What the hell?

She’s not flat.

what demi lovato tweet are you talking about? I see no tweet about an old man

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:41 pm
    peacenlove said:

replying to this) – Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:29 pm
    Ginger said:

Sounds like the Lizzie McGuire movie. I see another flop.

shannon! :P
    Hi Chen. Would you like me to make another icon for you?

wow i never saw a fan defend someones boobs

LMAOOO.

did u ever see a fan do that???

i would defend Nick’s boobs ANYDAY

nick doesn’t have boobies……..does he???

where is picstoburn? she seriously needs to delete suckit’s comments. she is so annoying.

• N1996

This Post Is Weird BYUT In Other News Just Came Back From ‘R & Beezus’ And It Was AMAZING <333

• sports news

well, I kinda like him for defending her boobs :)

• California.Gurls

i would defend Nick’s boobs ANYDAY
    haha me too :)

• Ginger

Maybe, but other than the whole “mistaken for a heiress” thing, it is completely different from the LM movie. Plus I doubt is not gonna do well. Leighton Meester, Cory Monteith and Selena are pretty well-known, I’m sure they’ll bring a more older audience.

Actually I gotta back the person who said she was 16. It was filmed early last year, prior to her 17th birthday.

Tiger_ said:

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not?

My period lasts 3 days.
    Mine use to, too! But now, like 5.

• peacenlove

shannon! :P
    Hi Chen. Would you like me to make another icon for you?

sure that will be awesome thanks :) <3

• xoShannonxo

You know who has better and bigger boobs past Miley, Demi, or Selena? Pamela Anderson. Let’s admire these. http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pamelaandersonboobs.jpg

• suckit

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not?

what demi lovato tweet are you talking about? I see no tweet about an old man
    Someone said she deleted it.

• Marceline

I didn’t.
    I didn’t even know this movie existed!

• KristinaMarie559

Seriously? Wow I saw it everytime there was a commerical break.

• yellowbag

She’s talking about 15 years old girls like she’s 25 or something…

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    peacenlove said:

shannon! :P
    Hi Chen. Would you like me to make another icon for you?

sure that will be awesome thanks :) <3
    ----
    You want a certain picture, gimme a link.

• NicksSweetCaroline

_Tiger_ said:

Tiger_ said:

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not?

My period lasts 3 days.
    Mine use to, too! But now, like 5.

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Tiger_ said:

Don’t you just looooove when you think your period is over, but its not?

My period lasts 3 days.
    Mine use to, too! But now, like 5.

• ericabbyx22

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:43 pm

TEAM SELENA AND MILEY.

HELL TO THE YES.

• AnonLovesPretzels

(replying to this) – Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    Ginger said:

It’s a 20th century fox movie and it’s coming out February 11th.
    Auditioned for them before, didn’t work out. How do you know all this? But 89.9 percent chance I’ll be snacking on popcorn, and watching Cory Sexy-ass Monteith.
    LOL. We’ll when I see it I’ll be
    25% watching the movie. (I ain’t gonna waste $4 for nothing.)
    25% eating a whole bucket of large popcorn. (yum!)
    25% Loving Cory Monteith’s hotness. (is that a word?)
    25% figuring out who Katie Cassidy is. (Seriously, who IS she?)

California.Gurls said:

i would defend Nick’s boobs ANYDAY
    me too :)
    I would defend Nicks testies.

• KristinaMarie559

Damn…

(replying to this) – Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    Ginger said:

I might wanna see this one, I bet it’s more mature than a Disney film though. Can’t wait, when does it release?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

The movie flopped
    It didn’t even make the top 5!
    Way to start your film career, Selena…

She’s not flat.

Haters gonnna hate.

ok:)

I hate Selena haters…

ditto .

• KristinaMarie559

Haters gonnna hate.

Get over it.

Haters gonnna hate.
    True dat.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

She’s not flat.

Why are you even debating about breast size?
    Pervert.

I don’t get it i had normal boobs at 15? lol what? and a sports bra dosnt always make you look flat its because you are flat

• ericabbyx22

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    beautifullydist… said:

Ginger said:

i know. people say selena fans act like shes “god” when most of us really dont.

I’m a Selena fan too but yes about 85% of Selena fans do think she is like God or something. Same with most Miley fans. That’s just the way OU is.

• Ginger

It’s a 20th century fox movie and it’s coming out February 11th.

What did she mean by girl crush?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I hate Selena haters…

ditto .

• suckit

monto carlos looks better thab R$B

If you’re talking about boobs, talk about yours. 34A

• peacenlove

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    peacenlove said:

shannon! :P
    Hi Chen. Would you like me to make another icon for you?

sure that will be awesome thanks :) <3
    You want a certain picture, gimme a link.

umm i dont have a certain picture just choose whatever you want :)

If you’re talking about boobs, talk about yours. 34A

Wait do you mean share our breast size? lmao.

(replying to this) – Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    Ginger said:

It’s a 20th century fox movie and it’s coming out February 11th.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

ericabbyx22 said:

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    beautifullydist… said:

Ginger said:

i know. people say selena fans act like shes “god” when most of us really dont.

yeah i guess. but thats with all fans JB, justin beiber,demi.etc

• xoShannonxo

umm i dont have a certain picture just choose whatever you want :)
    What celeb.LOL

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

If you’re talking about boobs, talk about yours. 34A

Wait do you mean share our breast size? lmao.
    If you want.

demi deleted the tweet. what did it say?

you’re talking about boobs, talk about yours. 34A

Wait do you mean share our breast size? lmao.

hahaha, that happened on the last post

GOSH SO MUCH HATERS! This is so annoying…

• Ginger

A movie doesn’t need to be on the top 5 in order to be successful. R&B’s budget is only $15 million. If it sells more than that, which it will, then it’s not a flop at all.

• Ginger

lol just did research.

• LoveToLove

demi deleted the tweet. what did it say?

_________

hahaha I don’t know but whatever it was people make such a huge deal out of nothing

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Ginger said:

i know. people say selena fans act like shes “god” when most of us really dont.

and she’s like 27 yrs old or something?

• NicksSweetCaroline

She has bobs!

LMAO “bobs”

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    suckit said:

you’re talking about boobs, talk about yours. 34A

Wait do you mean share our breast size? lmao.

hahaha, that happened on the last post

Oh yeah!

• _Tiger_

GOSH SO MUCH HATERS! This is so annoying…

It is.

• ericabbyx22

Jul 31, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

She has bobs!

LMAO “bobs”

I was thinking the same thing. Haha.

Is it wierd that feel uncomfortable Selena saying that? *shivers*

please what does LMAO means

LOL! it means laughing my ass off, dumbo!

I’m not lesbian, but thanks…

• Katie13

She has bobs!
    bobs!!!
    hahahahahahaha that tickled me xD

Look. Doug Brochu has the biggest boobs out of anyone in Disney.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

She has bobs!

LMAO “bobs”

_____________

LOL

• peacenlove

xoShannonxo said:
    umm i dont have a certain picture just choose whatever you want :)
    What celeb.LOL

ohhh lol im a little slow today :P miley :)

• xoShannonxo

Hot damn, make me scream like summer jam
    I mean that n**** must be from the mother land

• Malu

OMG! her album comes out on my 14th birthday!! <3
    im so happy!! and this movie is good (at least i’ve heard it’s good) people, i know y’all love her and all but why u defending and trashing her boobs? ….. creepers. -_-

• iSpeak4mE

damn I sound so homo right now xD
    You do… LOL

HAH! I know I do. oh well, just stating the obvious

• mileyistheboss

ROFL about the girl crushes what is she talking about

• Anonym

I can’t believe out of that whole article, the only thing you’re discussing is Selena’s boobs… My computer counted 88 comments that mention the word “boobs”… seriously, you guys are creepy!

• iSpeak4mE

mileyistheboss said:

ROFL about the girl crushes what is she talking about

Jul 31, 2010 @ 04:21 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

xoShannonxo said:

why would you want to gain weight?

• mileyistheboss

iSpeak4mE said:

mileyistheboss said:

ROFL about the girl crushes what is she talking about

That is just one big giant fail for man kind

• beautifullydisturbedxx

ericabbyx22 said:

what in the hell does _|_ mean?

i think thats her virtually flipping someone off. lmao

• Itskait

sigh don’t mind my ugly icon lol
    Your icon is quite awkward lol

• _Tiger_

I want another fruit rollup. I just spelled fruit like froot. Haha Joe Jonas moment.

-I-

Uhm, why did she have to wear a sportsbra? :P she doesn’t have that big boobs. I have bigger, and I’m 15… So does my friends..

• ericabbyx22

i think thats her virtually flipping someone off. lmao
    Oh, I thought it was some weird ass smiley face. Thanks. Haha.

I love her. She’s awesome :).

• Itskait

what in the hell does _|_ mean?

i think thats her virtually flipping someone off. lmao
    Rofl.

• Hangover

Why is everybody mad at Demi??

• picstoburn

sigh don’t mind my ugly icon lol
    Your icon is quite awkward lol

lol yeah im trying to do something.

• nkayys

Amen! I’m 15&I weigh 95 pounds. I eat more junk food than people that actually look at the labels. Some people are like “ohh, she must be anorexic blah blahh. ” Its just that i have fast metabolism, but people don’t freaking care. I hate that.

• iSpeak4mE

mileyistheboss said:

ROFL about the girl crushes what is she talking about

That is just one big giant fail for man kind

now that didn’t make any sense

• iSpeak4mE

ohmimiley said:

her character in R&B is 15 and has a major crush on Hutch’s character. she was just relating the whole being 15 and having girly crushes to how she had to play that role. not to be mean but is it really that hard to understand this interview??

• LizzieHawkins

Get over the fact that the movie did bad GOSH

WTF? OU, as much as I like Sel, you HAD to post this!? You’re an asshole -_-

• LizzieHawkins

WTF? OU, as much as I like Sel, you HAD to post this!? You’re an asshole -_-

HUH? why?
    if she said it, what’s the problem?

• TSLove