Joe J On Which Songs To Play On Tour

Via JonasWorld.Org. New Joe Hot In Cleveland photo via Cambio.

Episode airs August 11 @ 10 PM ET/PT on TV Land.

Charcoal drawings from @JonasPainter.

fucking excuse me?
    I hate Jonas, but I like Demi. And don’t fucking tell me what to do.

fucking excuse me?
    I hate Jonas, but I like demi. And don’t fucking tell me what to do.

agreed

• sayWHAT

This tour is not doing well I don’t think the jbs are fadin but I think they are losing some fans because their fans are growing up but the jbs are not. They are still trying to appeal mainly to kids. I’m not saying they don’t have older fans bc I know they do js they are losing some too…

it already did :/

• WakaWakaEhEh

:O

• ohyouknow

I mean, I hate Jonas, but I like Demi.
    hahaha.

• ohyouknow

I mean, I hate Jonas, but I like Demi.
    hahaha.

I love your icon.

Yes the guys do have talent which is why we want them to get our from Disney and show us what they can really achieve before its too late!

i know you guys stole them from the people at anythingdisney. you guys are…..smh. lol

—————-

Team Anythingdisney!

what does smh mean?

TESTING. -_-

first off, we arent all 13. Most of us are actually 16 and older. Im excited for this tour, but really hope theys till play jonas brothers songs. (im sure they will) i still cant wait to see my beautiful boys!

• WakaWakaEhEh

I love your icon.

Thanks! Who’s that on your icon? :D

Shaking my head

• Moonbeam

—————-

Team Anythingdisney!
    No. SMH.

You’re welcome.
    Cassie Steele from Degrassi.

• MClover14

Is my icon moving??

fans are growing with jb. at concerts its all teens! rarely little kids.

• Stephanie P

omg i screamed when i saw what radio station he was on its in my home state and the one i listen to the most. so excited that my mother was like whats wrong with u but im so happy he was talking to michael mases

MClover14 said:

Is my icon moving??

nope :/

• Anonymoose

I think you will all find that the ‘fans’ that the Jonas Brothers are losing are all the people who liked them because they thought they were hot, not because of the music. It’s all the not-so-dedicated fans that like artists because they are ‘cool’, most of them have moved onto Justin Bieber.

I personally can’t wait for this tour, it’s not all about camp rock 2. Demi will sing her own songs and Jonas will sing songs from 2005 onwards.
    IT’S GONNA BE AWESOMEEEEE ;D

• Moonbeam

MClover14 said:
    Is my icon moving??
    No. maybe it’s to big?

• MClover14

aww man! :(

• WakaWakaEhEh

You’re welcome.
    Cassie Steele from Degrassi.
    ____

:O Manny?!? She looks so different <3 love Degrassi :)

• Jane Doe

Did you save it as a jpg?
    o.o

I got to meet the JoBros last night at their RoadDogs game in my city where they are practicing for tour. They are actually really nice…

As do I..
    :]

• Moonbeam

MClover14 said:
    aww man! :(
    Do you have a link to the original?

YoYo said:

aw. well here’s one. :p

:O thats the part i wanted! haha thankks! :)

lol your welcome! :)

Nini! ;D

HEYY :]

thanks guys :D

• ohmimiley

HEYY :]

I feel loved xD
    Youve been making
    icons?

no idea,i hope they’re not infected D:

:( put some ear medicine in or something!

HEYY :]

I feel loved xD
    Youve been making
    icons?

ha yeah i have and the help with some couple of people :]

no idea,i hope they’re not infected D:

:( put some ear medicine in or something!

i have bad luck -__-

• ohmimiley

@picstoburn supergirl ;D

• ohmimiley

Im still good wiff my sitemodel icon <3
    ;D

D: it’s not 50k..

• ohmimiley

Fool me, fool me. Ohh how you do me.

Am i the only one who thinks that sounds wrong?

• ohyouknow

smh. when will the Jonas Brothers ever find out that they’re loosing fan appeal? and suddenly, no one will want to go to there concerts? :/

Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:47 pm
    ohyouknow said:

D: it’s not 50k..

which one?

• peacenlove

is this worth listening?

Omg that oceanup publishes all the exclusive Team Jonas stuff! People who arent part of the fansite get as much exculsive news and pics and stuff as people part of the fansite! Theres like no point then… So annoying! Who agrees with me?

i have bad luck -__-

lol im sorry. :(

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

I might as well go to this tour, even though it’s a Camp Rock tour. If the tickets are selling for $10, I could go and smell the sweat of the JBros from the nosebleed section. Amazeballs!

• suzii18023

hmmm he should go solo

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cause your my angel sent from aboovee.

• YoYo

Do you guys know how to reduce the kb on a gif? i want to send some to picstoburn for the lj :)

• superJOEman

JOE!!!! <3

actually a lot of people don’t want to go to the tour because demi is with them..I’m being honest..lots of people say that
    not trying to tease you..but she really need to leave them alone and stop trying to be the fourth jonas

Bit off topic but did Demi really think that dating Joe would endear her to his fans?

why is there moving icons? you guys are such copiers.

• karaclouds

i really wanna see the set list> then ill know if it’s good or not LOL

• Cris

MeenuD i loveeeee you icon!
    the kid Torres is so effin hot!
    i totally adore him

@ohyoukknow please dont even try to diss anyone when you have demi lovato in your icon

• Moonbeam

why is there moving icons? you guys are such copiers.
    LOL. We stole them from LJ. :P

I agree

• girl crush mileyyyyy

these new icons just might end up giving me a headache… :|

wowza! those paintings are AH-mazing! gosh she should have her own website. is she only on twitter?

and THIS is why I love my state (:

• Maddie

I’m extremely excited for the tour, but by reading all the comments I’m scared that this will be their last tour.. it’s kind of sad because they have a lot more talent than most “fad” teen-bands do. I think the one thing holding them back is the fact that they over-promote everything with Disney. I guess though that they have to now since their fan population seems to be diminishing by the second.

Yarden, we’re so proud of you!

Kevin- “Hey it’s me Kevin”
    Joe- “Joe”
    Nick- “Nick”
    Demi- “And Demi”
    Demi, Nick, Joe and Kevin- “And we are the Jonas Brothers”

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:30 pm
    bluemonday said:

Whoa, what’s with all the moving icons? It’s starting to look like AnythingDisney up in here.
    Except the layout is much easier & the people are much “fiercer” (;
    Oh, don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand AD. I was just wondering why all the icons were GIFS. xD I’ve been on OU for a few months, it’s pretty fierce here. :)

lol OU wanted an upgrade and it’s much more peaceful now with the gifs<3.

JBiebLove said:

I love my new icon.

What is that supposed to be?

It’s messed up I need to fix it, it;s supposed to be glee.

• natjbguitargirl

peacelovehearts said:

I want to learn how to make GIFs…*sigh*
    Like, i know the websites. I just don’t know how to upload the videos :P
    __

Me too the websites i tried didnt use youtube videos so its hard.
    Exactly my dilemma.. :/
    __

mmh ive searched google and all its fustrating ugh ):

• peacelovehearts

Someone somewhere needs to create a damn website that lets you use clips from youtube videos… ughhhh :p

• colorfulx

picstoburn I made a Miley gif for the site.
    link? :D

Sorry if is too wide but I couldn’t fix the video :/ I will make 100 x 100 more gifs tho.

• bluemonday

lol OU wanted an upgrade and it’s much more peaceful now with the gifs<3

Is it? I haven’t been on in a while. I been goneeee. Lol.

• natjbguitargirl
  • colorfulx

I use VDownloader to download Youtube vids.

ATTENTION EVERYONE.
    were do I find a place with really cute icons, and GIFS?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

picstoburn I made a Miley gif for the site.
    link? :D

heehee. i just figured out how to make gif”s today but they come out really bad quality.. :(

colorfulx said:

I use VDownloader to download Youtube vids.
    Cool beans.. i’ll have to check that out (:

Nick, that’s inappropriate.

• picstoburn

picstoburn I made a Miley gif for the site.
    link? :D

it’s cute <3 i’ll post it :D

• Moonbeam

Well, making a gif is not the problem. My problem is making it fit in 50k. :(

• MeenuD

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:35 pm
    ohyouknow said:

ATTENTION EVERYONE.
    were do I find a place with really cute icons, and GIFS?
    Live Journal

ATTENTION EVERYONE.
    were do I find a place with really cute icons, and GIFS?

:] i made it so everyone would know where to go.

• natjbguitargirl

ohyouknow said:

Nick, that’s inappropriate.
    __

are u talking about my icon ha ikr

I have returned.
    o_o

• colorfulx

I’m going to make a vid how to make good quality gifs if you want :)

This will be the first tour I have missed! Dont want to see Demi AGAIN and dont want Camp Rock.

ERRR. I wish SOME of the Camp Rock people would stop calling this the CAMP ROCK 2 TOUR!
    It’s the JONAS BROTHERS WORLD TOUR w/ Special Guests. It just makes things worse. DO they WANT people to show up or not? They’re showing up for the Jonas Brothers, guys. And IF they show up you’ll get to show them your stuff. You’re the opening acts, not the headliners. (Only some of the Camp Rock people are doing this, some of the others ARE calling it The Jonas Brothers World Tour)

yeahhh.
    I love it.

• natjbguitargirl

ohyouknow said:

yeahhh.
    I love it.
    __

Thanks i love demi on urs

• LoveToLove

thanks love (:
    your icon is quite smashinggg

__________

lol you’re welcome:)

bluemonday said:
    Except the layout is much easier & the people are much “fiercer” (;

• Julianna

Wait, what the fuck happened to my icon -_-

• JBiebLove

I love my new icon.

What is that supposed to be?

ohyouknow said:
    what’s “anything disney”?
    You really don’t want to know o_O

*scary music*

• bluemonday

Except the layout is much easier & the people are much “fiercer” (;

I want to learn how to make GIFs…*sigh*
    Like, i know the websites. I just don’t know how to upload the videos :P
    __

Me too the websites i tried didnt use youtube videos so its hard.
    Exactly my dilemma.. :/

• picstoburn

picstoburn I made a Miley gif for the site.
    link? :D

;ajkebvoaierj v;dfp

• peacenlove

Don’t worry the worlds not gonna end…Kanye West will interrupt it…LMAO I saw on twitter! xD

lmao demi said that

• Julianna

Oh I forgot Eli < --- My man.

• Jane.in.Sane

Who are your guys’ favorite Degrassi characters. My favorite old ones were JT and Mia and my favorite new ones are Declan, Drew and Holly J (Don’t ask me why, but I’ve always liked her).

Clarie and her friend. i never know what her character name is.and the old school i like Manny and emma :D

Are you talking about Ali or Jenna???

• suckit

jersey shore!!!! i will not change this icon for 2 days:)

• harrypotterbitches

lmao demi said that
    i know xD

• picstoburn

Guys Please can u help me?? I wanna know how to make gifs! I always try on photoshop but my videos dont appear on my files while I try open the video file while im on photoshop. do u undersand?? :s

do you have twitter??:] cause my friend can teach you
    Yeah! Its http://www.twitter.com/photoshopgurl

kk hold on :D

Jane Doe said:

New Degrassi in 30 minutes.For me.

Same Here!!! :P

Julianna said:

Oh I forgot Eli <— My man. — Oh my gosh have you seen what Eli drives on the show? A hurse!! One of those funeral cars that kinda look like station wagons lol! I think it’s hilarious!

• picstoburn

Are you talking about Ali or Jenna???

Ali there you go (; and i don’t think jenna is her friend lol

Eli

• MClover14

do you have twitter??:] cause my friend can teach you
    Yeah! Its http://www.twitter.com/photoshopgurl

kk hold on :D
    Kay and thanks so much! :D

• picstoburn

i will post pretty little liars gifs links and degrassi :] in the LG

• BglitterBBy2.0

Ughh my stupid icon won’t freakin change:(

• Anonymous48

Anonymoose said:

IT’S GONNA BE AWESOMEEEEE ;D
    ———————————————

I completely agree with you on everything you said =D

WOW. We took icons the world is going to end -__-

WOW. We took icons the world is going to end -__-
    *world ends* :p

• MClover14

do you have twitter??:] cause my friend can teach you
    Yeah! Its http://www.twitter.com/photoshopgurl

does anyone know what all songs the jonas brothers are singing at the concert!?!

________________________

Pretty sure Demi wish she could get away from them and headlign her tour like last year. Most Demi fans want her to leave Jonas Group.
    JB’s dad is her manager, he’s the one that makes all those shitty career moves for her.

MClover14:
    This site is for you!!!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Aug 2, 2010 @ 05:27 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    I would be more excited…if Demi came to my house SUCKAS!
    ___

OMG your icon! I love that commercial xD
    ikr?! “I’m on a horse.” xD
    ___

OMG… now I want a ”lintlicker” icon xD

• harrypotterbitches

WOW. We took icons the world is going to end -__-

• Jane Doe

New Degrassi in 30 minutes.For me.

Jane.in.Sane said:

Who are your guys’ favorite Degrassi characters??? My favorite old ones were JT and Mia and my favorite new ones are Declan, Drew and Holly J (Don’t ask me why, but I’ve always liked her).

Drew and Declan<3 Fionna and Holly J (: But my all time favorites ofcourse Emma and Manny.

• harrypotterbitches

I would be more excited…if Demi came to my house SUCKAS!
    ___

OMG your icon! I love that commercial xD
    ikr?! “I’m on a horse.” xD
    ___

OMG… now I want a ”lintlicker” icon xD
    LOL you should get one :P

• LoveToLove

Thank you!

_____

your icon …two thumbs up :D

Hey BglitterBBy2.0 !!!!!

Is that Joseph Gordon Levitt in your icon?
    Lol I love him…..heeeheee

im lovingg the jobros<3 demi …ehh not so much but got nothing against the girl

• ohyouknow

hahaha I love it, do you think you can make one from this video? —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7AxVeF1Tp8&feature=related

YoYo said:

i want a gif from the love me video i tried to make it but its impossible -__-

i made a couple but the quality suckks.

(replying to this) – Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:23 pm
    ohyouknow said:

lol i could try hold on.

• ohyouknow

I wanna see the love me video.

thanks :D

ohyouknow said:

I wanna see the love me video.

he looks so hot when
    he says “your my angel sent from above.” 0:34. (:

bluemonday said:

TESTING. -_-

YOUR ICON.

IKR? :D

• bluemonday

IKR? :D

My sis and i were talking earlier about how excited we were for glee to come back on tv with new episodes! We can’t stand the wait!!!

hank youuu. (:
    haha, what’s L.G?

i’ll post it right now :D

bluemonday said:

IKR? :D

My neither!!! I need my Glee to livee! Haha. no but seriously I miss it like crazy.

• colorfulx
  • picstoburn

colorful thanks :D can you make some sterling knight gifs???

• colorfulx

colorful thanks :D can you make some sterling knight gifs???

Okay! :) but brb I’m going to eat lol.

• picstoburn

colorful thanks :D can you make some sterling knight gifs???

Okay! :) but brb I’m going to eat lol.

lol thank you so much :D

Guys this is my very first GIF:

lmao. i got bored. :p Its not that good..

Guys this is my very first GIF:

lmao. i got bored. :p Its not that good..

it’s really cute :] wish i could make some lol

• peacenlove

oneofakindxo said:
    Guys this is my very first GIF:

lmao. i got bored. :p Its not that good..

lmao i like it :)

lmao i like it :)

lol thanks! :]

it’s really cute :] wish i could make some lol

aw thanks :] and lol all i do is go on youtube, find a video i like and find a part of the video, then click pause and do control print screen and go into paint and paste that picture then i go back to the video and keep clicking pause and save, etc. then i go to that one make a gif site and ta da! lmao :p

D: I can’t find it.

D: I can’t find it.

my friend is making some for you :]

okayy thank youu (:
    when they’re done, send me the exact link (:

okayy thank youu (:
    when they’re done, send me the exact link (:

• YoYo

i want a gif from the love me video i tried to make it but its impossible -__-

• oneofakindxo

Crap that link didnt work >:[

okayy thank youu (:
    when they’re done, send me the exact link (:

kk. just stay on this post for the next 10 mins okay?

• oneofakindxo

http://www.makeagif.com/t3JfEO k that one should work lol. my second attempt at making a GIF :p

yaay made mine :)

ohyouknow– http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qqx1th&s=3

hope you like it :D

suckit said:
    jersey shore!!!! i will not change this icon for 2 days:)
    BAHAHAHA! ..love it xD

I think part of this is Disney’s fault too… but I’m going to see them on tour anyways bcuz I love them and will continue to support them until I honestly can’t take it anymore lol. and who knows maybe it’ll be a cool show anyway. I do think that they need to consider the fans who a little older and don’t really wanna go see camp rock live….
    ————————–

Yes, there are older fans and I understand the frustration, but there are younger fans too. Some people are genuinely excited. I think I’m in a similar situation to you. I could live without CR, but I’m sure it will be a great show regardless.

I’m pretty sure this will be the last really Disneyfied year for them. All the Disney stuff we are getting this year was put in to play a year, even two, ago. Also, without CR2 there likely would have been no tour at all seeing as they didn’t have a new album.

Jane.in.Sane said:

Julianna said:

Oh I forgot Eli < --- My man. --- Oh my gosh have you seen what Eli drives on the show? A hurse!! One of those funeral cars that kinda look like station wagons lol! I think it's hilarious! ---------
    It’s cute :p

• WakaWakaEhEh

ikr?! “I’m on a horse.” xD
    ___

OMG… now I want a ”lintlicker” icon xD
    LOL you should get one :P
    __

behh I’m to lazy to look. Maybe tomorrow :)

• peacelovehearts

I’ve never seen Degrassi..
    From the promos it just really doesn’t appeal to me :/

Aug 2, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I’ve never seen Degrassi..
    From the promos it just really doesn’t appeal to me :/

you should watch season 1-7 it’s pretty good. good drama.

• Jane.in.Sane

Are you talking about Ali or Jenna???

Ali there you go (; and i don’t think jenna is her friend lol

They used to be friends…until Jenna stole KC from Clare lol!

• outrageousx

JT was always my favorite, and Manny and Alex. But, now Alli, Declan and Drew are my favorites.

Aug 2, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Are you talking about Ali or Jenna???

Ali there you go (; and i don’t think jenna is her friend lol

They used to be friends…until Jenna stole KC from Clare lol!

i know she’s a jerk D:

• BglitterBBy2.0

It changed now I’ma try my other ones(:

• Jane Doe

Clare is better off with Eli.

• Jane.in.Sane

I think everyone likes Declan and Drew. They’re pretty much the best looking guys on the show!!1

Lol

I HATE Jenna.

• outrageousx

Lol, I know. There’s no denying that.

• BglitterBBy2.0

lalala

• BglitterBBy2.0

Ughh won’t move.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Testing new icon! :D

• natjbguitargirl

ohh watching degrassi no why is claire acting like she doesnt like the guy she knows she does shes so weird

• Jane Doe

I love the fact that this a post about the Joe Jonas and we’re talking about Degrassi.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

J.T. and Eli! <3

• Julianna

Clare is better off with Eli.

This. I ship them (:

• iusedtobelovedrunk

why won’t my new icon work? :(

• Jane Doe

She’s scared to admit she likes him.Maybe?
    Either way they’re cute together.

Testing new icon! :D

it’s cute :] i saw all the david gifs i fell in love haha.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

:( please work. pretty, pretty, pretty please??

• Jane.in.Sane

So question for all of you….

Ali and Drew hooked up in the last two episodes, but Drew doesn’t really want to be committed. Do you think they’re going to stay friends with benefits are eventually start going out?

• suckit

jersey shore!!!! i will not change this icon for 2 days:)
    BAHAHAHA! ..love it xD

who doesn’t love orange ppl

• outrageousx

Somehow the discussions never stay according to the topic for long.

• picstoburn

Eil looks like the guy from grease D:

• BglitterBBy2.0

Darn OU is acting wack.

• outrageousx

I really hope that they start going out.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Testing new icon! :D

it’s cute :] i saw all the david gifs i fell in love haha

lol. unfortunately, this isn’t my new one. the delena one on my profile is suppossed to be my icon. lol

• picstoburn

:( please work. pretty, pretty, pretty please??

i could help you :}

• Jane Doe

I think they’ll stay as friends with benefits.
    ;P

• suckit

who else stills there icon from AD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

:( please work. pretty, pretty, pretty please??

i could help you :}

yes please. :)

I think it’s too big.

• picstoburn

0_______0 girl that icon is way to huge lol.

• BglitterBBy2.0

suckit said:

who else stills there icon from AD

Hehe “stills”.
    && I don’t but now that you mentioned it I’ma go check them out(:

P.S: I love your icon!

ugh your face bitch and ugh demi she is just a stupid whore that needs to die

uhhh, Joe Jonas :/

testing.

• Moonbeam

I use Clipgrab to download youtube videos. (Mac)

• YoYo

i want a gif from the love me video i tried to make it but its impossible -__-

i made a couple but the quality suckks.

i have imageready but i dont find the .mpg stuff -_- so icant make it :/

I want a hot ass Sterling Knight icon or GIF.. o_o

colorfulx said:

I’m going to make a vid how to make good quality gifs if you want :)

do you use photoshop? and i use anyvideoconverter to dl the videos maybe thats the problem?

The younger Jones Bros/Disney fans will probably love the tour but the majority of longer term Jonas fans are getting older and no longer watch Disney.

I want a hot ass Sterling Knight icon or GIF.. o_o

i’ll post it on LG :D

thank youuu. (:
    haha, what’s L.G?

YoYo said:

i want a gif from the love me video i tried to make it but its impossible -__-

i made a couple but the quality suckks.

i have imageready but i dont find the .mpg stuff -_- so icant make it :/

aw. well here’s one. :p

Yay :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

It worked(:
    but OU is so slow today!
    smh.

• picstoburn

:( please work. pretty, pretty, pretty please??

i could help you :}

yes please. :)

lol that icon is too huge. but want some links for some delena icons? or david?

• picstoburn

:( please work. pretty, pretty, pretty please??

i could help you :}

yes please. :)

lol that icon is too huge. but want some links for some delena icons? or david?

I made a sterling icon :p

okay, cool.
    I’m not Demi, sooo.. haha.

• bluemonday

TESTING. -_-

YOUR ICON.

• peacenlove

suckit said:
    who else stills there icon from AD

lol ME! :P

• natjbguitargirl

mine are spinner,claire,ali,sav,eli,kc,dave and holli j

• colorfulx

No. I don’t use photoshop. I’ll make the video cuz is alot of steps. But you need either Sony Vegas or Window Movie Maker to cut your video to less than 4 secs.

• Jane Doe

Anyone else think Drew looks somewhat like Taylor Lautner? Like just a little…

• natjbguitargirl

Jane Doe said:

Anyone else think Drew looks somewhat like Taylor Lautner? Like just a little…
    __

Yes hes like a wanna be lautner

• BglitterBBy2.0

OMG!
    Yes espically in the promos where he was shirtless.
    I would sort of choose drew over taylor since he isn’t as buff.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i think drew is using allie for popularity. remember, one of the very first things he said to her was, “your sav’s sister, right?”

suckit said:
    who else stills there icon from AD
    I’m pretty sure 85% of us xD

• outrageousx

Anyone else think Drew looks somewhat like Taylor Lautner? Like just a little…

Glad to see that I’m not the only one who thinks that. Everyone always disagrees with me, though.

• Jane Doe

I always thought they looked alike.
    o.O

• YoYo

aw. well here’s one. :p

:O thats the part i wanted! haha thankks! :)

I made a sterling icon :p

ty<3

Jane Doe said:

Anyone else think Drew looks somewhat like Taylor Lautner? Like just a little…

I don’t see it.. but a lot of people on tumblr are saying that.

ty<3

lol you’re welcome! :p<3

• picstoburn

that drew guy doesn’t want Ali. he’s a jerk remember what he did just to get in to that football thing. i wouldn’t trust him.

• oneofakindxo

I have that same delena icon on my profile too :p! lmao its just so cute.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lol that icon is too huge. but want some links for some delena icons? or david?

yes please! :) or eli. lol. and thank you! :)

• Julianna

I’m watching Degrassi right know and my aunt just said Jenna looks pregnant.

• suckit

who else stills there icon from AD
    I’m pretty sure 85% of us xD

yeah but i’ve seen like 2 ppl with my old icon so i got a jersey shore one:)

• MClover14

well since u all r talking about degrassi and i kinda have rare pic of miley with jenna from degrassi :D http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30hr96v&s=3

Aug 2, 2010 @ 05:49 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

lol that icon is too huge. but want some links for some delena icons? or david?

yes please! :) or eli. lol. and thank you! :)

f0r david and selena and david
    i’ll look for degrassi ones right now :D

I thought so too!
    That’s probably her secret. One of the promos said she has a secret she doesn’t know.
    o_o

• _huajaichumpoo

Cassie Steele icon is the best!

• picstoburn

thanks :D did my friend helped you?

• suckit

who else stills there icon from AD

Hehe “stills”.
    && I don’t but now that you mentioned it I’ma go check them out(:

P.S: I love your icon!

when i’m typing fast i don’t know what i write:)

• outrageousx

OMG!
    Yes espically in the promos where he was shirtless.
    I would sort of choose drew over taylor since he isn’t as buff.

It isn’t even about the buffness. I would choose Luke over Taylor regardless. :D

MClover14 said:

Aw thats cool even tho her character irks me :D

• BglitterBBy2.0

MClover14 said:

I wonder If she knew who she was?

• suckit

bye. gonna go read a book (cuz i read) :D

So would I.
    ;)

I thought so too!
    o_o

OOoooOOOoooH!

• _huajaichumpoo

So would I.
    ;)
    _________

How do you save a .gif icon? I can’t get mine to work….

• MClover14

thanks :D did my friend helped you?
    Nope. I didnt hear anything from her.

• Jane.in.Sane

(For some reason I can’t copy and paste anymore, so I’m just going to answer people’s questions.)

I do think Drew looks a lot like Taylor, but I actually think Drew just a little better looking than T.Laut. (even though Taylor is extremely good looking lol)

And I think Jenna looks kinda pregnant, but she might just be kind of overweight.

• BglitterBBy2.0

outrageousx said:

OMG!
    Yes espically in the promos where he was shirtless.
    I would sort of choose drew over taylor since he isn’t as buff.

haha, well to me it sort of is.
    I find Taylor attractive he’s just too short for his buffness && his face is weird at time.

&& then Drew has a cute sort of baby face && nice hair and he dosen’t look as short.

• myheartbeatsforlove

blaah.

• Jane Doe

When you save it, name it whatever you want just add ” .gif ” right after it. Without the quotes of course though.

• picstoburn

thanks :D did my friend helped you?
    Nope. I didnt hear anything from her.

wait i think i got it :P

I just go to Tinypic.com Search for a gif. Then go to http://online-image-editor.com/
    Open > File then open your Gif. Then
    Resize > Resize/Crop > Edit.
    You resize it to 100 x 100 and then if you wanna make you can crop your gif if you want. If you want to make it shorter go to Edit;Gif Only and Remove Every 2nd frame to make it shorter. DONE :D

• Jane.in.Sane

Oh and btw, if KC goes bad boy, I’m going to be so sad. When we were listing our fav characters, he would’ve been mine if it wasn’t for the last episodes and the whole thing when he got drunk in that girl’s car!

I can’t join :/

• _huajaichumpoo

__________

That’s what I do, but it never works.

I can’t join :/

join what?

• Kiarra

ghghg

• Jane Doe

That’s strange? It usually works that way.

Aug 2, 2010 @ 05:57 pm
    _huajaichumpoo said:

__________

That’s what I do, but it never works.

the gif can’t be huge :p upload it on OU

ty<3

lol you’re welcome! :p<3

:D ugh my ears hurt -___-

:D ugh my ears hurt -___-

they hurt? lol how come? :\

should go solo

• LoveToLove

aww man! :(

______

:( U sure you’re doing it right??

UGH.

• MeenuD

…. not interested in the tour.

• ohmimiley

Nini! ;D

:D ugh my ears hurt -___-

they hurt? lol how come? :\

no idea,i hope they’re not infected D:

• hithere

im excited for the tour. but i’ve been more excited about jonas once…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I mean, I hate Jonas, but I like Demi.
    hahaha.

Why do you hate them?

• MClover14

aww man! :(
    Do you have a link to the original
    Yeah heres the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/40992079@N07/3918565696/sizes/o/ and im was wondering how to make gifs??I wanna to make my own..

• Jane Doe

Im not going to their tour this year. Which is good in a way cause it’s all Camp Rock.

• ohyouknow

is your icon, manny from degrassi?

• WakaWakaEhEh

As do I..
    :]
    __

Degrassi lovers <3 Have you seen the new season yet?

Yes I have!
    Have you?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yes I have!
    Have you?
    ___

Still on the first episode (since I don;t have teen nick :( ) I watch them on teennick.com But I’m liking it :D

Aw :(
    I’ve seen them all so far and I love it.
    ;D

• Sweetdisposition?

Don’t care enough to listen, tbh…

• outrageousx

haha, well to me it sort of is.

Yeah, Taylor does kind of look weird at times, but he’s still cute. & I agree with Luke and the baby face. :)

New Degrassi is on.

• shilslovesjobros12

not soo excited for this tour i wanna see them by themselfs

:]
    Ahhhhh, thank youuu (:
    I needed some more legit gifs

• MClover14

Hey anybody know any good GIFs programs that will work with videos?? i tried photoshop but It won’t let me upload any videos :s so please help??

• Jane Doe

Make sure when you save it you save it as a gif or else it won’t work.

• Jane.in.Sane

Oh and I think in tonight’s episode Declan cheats on Holly J. I bet it’s going to be interesting!

• HBIC

I’m not a big Taylor Swift fan, but that icon is ah-mazing :)

• AlwaystheTruth

icon test

• _huajaichumpoo

Jane Doe said:
    That’s strange? It usually works that way.
    ________

It is. Thanks anyway.

• _huajaichumpoo

Jane Doe said:
    That’s strange? It usually works that way.
    ________

It is. Thanks anyway.

• hithere

ohyouknow said:

uhhh, Joe Jonas :/
    ______
    your icon is beautiful.

• ohyouknow

why thank you, your icon is cute also (:

• mctiqueen

I hate to promote my formspring but I wouldn’t mind answering things! lol. it’s formspring.me/shann056

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

changed my icon!

• AlwaystheTruth

ok.. it’s not working =/

• Sweetdisposition?

I see a Manny icon!!! Luv it. (:

• WakaWakaEhEh

Aw :(
    I’ve seen them all so far and I love it.
    ;D

___

Well.. I’m pretty sure I can watch them all by next week :)

That tour..

Thank you!
    I love your Selena icon.

I think some people are too hung-up on the Camp Rock aspect. I see the CR people as more of an opener. There will be plenty of JB material. None of us will know for sure until the Chicago concert, but I hope the buzz is good and people get more encouraged about the show.

• Sweetdisposition?

Ty and your welcome (:

That’s good.

• Stephanie P

do the jonas brothers not realize they have fans that are not teenies… and are like 20+ ?im begining to think they dont…they always joke about “14 year old girls screaming at them” but i guess that makes sense cause us older fans arent crazy like that 24/7 so they dont notice us :\ i bet if they did a jonas only (no cr at all ) tour next summer with a good opener..it would sell way better..just have to wait and see i guess._________________________________
    u r so right i wish they saw us older fans

ok.. it’s not working =/

the gif is too big /:

• bluesfan3410

awesome

• picstoburn

jane doe where did you get your amazing icon? lol

nonymous said:

—————-

Team Anythingdisney!

:] then go on that site and were be on OU.

• Jane Doe

Lol. I found it somewhere on Live Journal.

• WakaWakaEhEh

bluesfan3410 said:
    awesome
    ___

LMAO.. is snookie doing the weird savannah fist pump? xD

• bluesfan3410

WakaWakaEhEh said:

bluesfan3410 said:
    awesome
    ___

LMAO.. is snookie doing the weird savannah fist pump? xD
    HAHA yes!! :)

• picstoburn

Lol. I found it somewhere on Live Journal.

damn i feel like you & me are the only people on here that likes degrassi hhaa.

It works now!

bluesfan3410 said:

awesome

I.LOVE.YOUR.ICON.

• harrypotterbitches

I would be more excited…if Demi came to my house SUCKAS!

• Jane.in.Sane

Those charcoal drawings are awesome!
    My name is Jane and I’m gonna blow your brain lol (super random).
    So…who likes my new Swifty icon?

• MClover14

Hey I like degrassi too! :D and I love your miley icon! did u make it??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

AlwaystheTruth said:

icon test

ICON LOVE <3
    Lmaoo.

• Jane Doe

Lol. There were a few other Degrassi fans on here I was talking to a little while ago.

I miss being a Jonas stan.. :(

• WakaWakaEhEh

harrypotterbitches said:
    I would be more excited…if Demi came to my house SUCKAS!
    ___

OMG your icon! I love that commercial xD

• picstoburn

Hey I like degrassi too! :D and I love your miley icon! did u make it??

lol nope. but thank you :]

picstoburn said:

Lol. I found it somewhere on Live Journal.

damn i feel like you & me are the only people on here that likes degrassi hhaa.

I LOVE Degrassi :)

• bluesfan3410

bluesfan3410 said:

awesome

I.LOVE.YOUR.ICON.

Thank you!

Speaking of Degrassi….
    “WHATEVER IT TAKES…..I KNOW I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH!!!”

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Ugh…my computer is going super slow, because it’s getting ready to storm. I’ll have to change my icon later. :( be back soon.

Does he say anything interesting? I don’t feel like watching.

• Yarden Hadad

Hey!
    thanks for putting my drawings here!
    ?
    -Yarden Hadad
    @JonasPainter

• Kiarra

Hey guyz how do u put up ur icons??? Minez, minez, minez, minez NOT moving! HELP!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

did it changed?

• Jane.in.Sane

Is anyone watching the new Degrassi right now?

:]
    Ahhhhh, thank youuu (:
    I needed some more legit gifs

you’re welcome :D i’ll post more later.

• Sexy_Thang

• peacenlove

Live Like There… said:
    changed my icon!

lmao

I love Fionna<3

HBIC – Thanks!!!!

Lol I should probably stop commenting now…I’m probably commenting way too much.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is miley in my icon?

• HBIC

The .gif has to be the exact size of the icon (100×100) in order to work. Found out the hard way :\

• MClover14

Oh motherfu** Icon is not moving uh?

• KiaraXD

Hey :D
    What I’d miss?

• Jane.in.Sane

I’m straight and all but…Fiona is so pretty. Geesh, I wish I looked like her.

• Julianna

Lol it doesn’t fit her.Boyfriend stealing bitch

Sexy_Thang said:
    New gif/icon thingy! xD
    lmfao <3

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

FML IT DOESN’T CHANGE!

I can’t join :/

join what?

the oceanup live journal thing

you could still see it right? cause the page as full of links.

• Jane.in.Sane

OK peoples…WATCH DEGRASSI! IT’S AWESOME!
    Goodbye Oceanupers,
    Jane xoxo

• picstoburn

Oh motherfu** Icon is not moving uh?

the icon is too big

100×100.

• Kiarra

_huajaichumpoo said:
    Kiarra said:
    _________

Mine either. lol

—————

LOL! this sux!

• peacenlove

Live Like There… said:
    FML IT DOESN’T CHANGE!

it changed and it funny :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

ICON CHECK!

aw connecticut. the place i live. yet i’ve probably seen you at the least. jk i only saw you once in MD, 3 years ago from this day. faith caught nick’s guitar pick at gma so i have the one from 3 years ago. and i only saw you once in vegas, pa, and the bahamas. so i guess CT isn’t the least. love your face twitcher.

I can’t join :/

join what?

the oceanup live journal thing

you could still see it right? cause the page as full of links.

Yep :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

finally!! :)

Yes, it is.

she’s so adorable. I love it (:

Thanks.
    Your icon is nice too.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Yes, it is.

Manny(:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:08 pm

I can’t join :/

join what?

the oceanup live journal thing

you could still see it right? cause the page as full of links.

Yep :)

:) who’s that in your icon? lol

• -Hibz-

You know, I think the tour could surprise us.

I was extremely against the whole CR theme.. But I feel like we’d end up hearing good feedback from those who end up going to a show. I don’t know.

I doubt people will come back saying they hated it.

• _huajaichumpoo

Kiarra said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:
    Kiarra said:
    _________

Mine either. lol

—————

LOL! this sux!
    _________

Haha, right?

So, after trying to fix it a few times, OceanUp decides to tell me NOW that it’s too big of a file. -_-

• peacelovehearts

That comment makes me uncomfortable…
    who exactly are you addressing? o_O

• Jane.in.Sane

I would say Poor Jenna…but a boyfriend stealing boy doesn’t deserve that!

• _huajaichumpoo

-Hibz- said:
    You know, I think the tour could surprise us.

I doubt people will come back saying they hated it.
    ___________

Hey! What’s good?

The drawing Of Joe is superb!!! Talented fan!!!

Can’t wait to see him in HOC and love to hear him in interviews.

• IfUSeekBritney

:P Cool :) But They havnt Announced European Dated Yet Have They?? Hopefully The’ll Come To Dublin!

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:08 pm

I can’t join :/

join what?

the oceanup live journal thing

you could still see it right? cause the page as full of links.

Yep :)

:) who’s that in your icon? lol

I changed it three times so I don’t know to which one you refer to… did it say something?

• Sexy_Thang

New gif/icon thingy! xD
    lmfao <3
    _____
    Isn’t it perrty? Lol
    I love yours btw. <3

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!

• KiaraXD

Going to make a gif icon brb :D

This icon is so damn sexy… smh xD

• colorfulx

Omg I finally know how to make a GOOD gif icon xD brb

• natjbguitargirl

KiaraXD said:

Going to make a gif icon brb :D
    __

How do you make one do you know a website?

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!
    *OU deletes your comment* xD

• -Hibz-

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    _huajaichumpoo said:
    -Hibz- said:
    You know, I think the tour could surprise us.

I doubt people will come back saying they hated it.
    ___________

Hey! What’s good?
    Hey hey!
    Haven’t spoken to you in a while.

Just woke up haha. You?

• colorfulx

How do you make one do you know a website?

http://www.gifninja.com/ Get a video that is less than 4 seconds and upload it .

peacelovehearts said:

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!
    *OU deletes your comment* xD

—————

Lmaooo. I remember when the I love Miley comments used to disappear haha xD

• AAC

This icon is so damn sexy… smh xD
    _____

Ooo thank you for that one. ;)

• Kiarra

_huajaichumpoo said:
    Kiarra said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:
    Kiarra said:
    _________

Mine either. lol

—————

LOL! this sux!
    _________

Haha, right?

———————-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! im gonna try it again and if it duzent work the i guess ill just stick to my Johnny Depp icon!!!

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:12 pm

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:08 pm

I can’t join :/

join what?

the oceanup live journal thing

you could still see it right? cause the page as full of links.

Yep :)

:) who’s that in your icon? lol

it said super finn lol.

• LoveToLove

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!

_____

makes 2 of us!! :D

• picstoburn

im going to find Jonas gifs and post it on the LJ.

• natjbguitargirl

How do you make one do you know a website?

__

Thanks cuz i had another website and every time i used a video it was like it had adult content and it didnt.

AAC said:

This icon is so damn sexy… smh xD
    _____

Ooo thank you for that one. ;)
    You’re welcomeee,
    just thought i’d share some sexiness (:

• KiaraXD

natjbguitargirl said:
    KiaraXD said:

Going to make a gif icon brb :D
    __

How do you make one do you know a website?
    Well I found this website but you coukd only use pictures to make a gif.{or at least from what I know}
    here’s the website:
    it’s actually really easy to use.hope this helped.:)

• Yo.

using OU on an iPhone is not fun :l

Yo. said:
    using OU on an iPhone is not fun :l
    Not at all -______-

• ericabbyx22

hey everyone :)

Dear OU,
    Please make an iphone app asap!
    Kthanks (:

I can’t join :/

join what?

the oceanup live journal thing

you could still see it right? cause the page as full of links.

Yep :)

Hi :)

how are you?

I’m good. How are you? :]

• AAC

This icon is so damn sexy… smh xD
    _____

Ooo thank you for that one. ;)
    You’re welcomeee,
    just thought i’d share some sexiness (:
    _____

Haha I’m going to use it. This is the most I’ve ever changed my icon.

• harrypotterbitches

Whatsup?

Oh haha That’s Cory Monteith a.k.a My second husband. (:

oh cute :) lol

• Moonbeam

using OU on an iPhone is not fun :l
    Still better than LJ.

• natjbguitargirl

harrypotterbitches said:

Whatsup?
    __

Im on a horse lmao love him

• picstoburn

really? lol i have to look for them.

• MClover14

I want to learn how to make GIFs…*sigh*
    Like, i know the websites. I just don’t know how to upload the videos :P

• natjbguitargirl

peacelovehearts said:

I want to learn how to make GIFs…*sigh*
    Like, i know the websites. I just don’t know how to upload the videos :P
    __

Me too the websites i tried didnt use youtube videos so its hard.

picstoburn said:

Lol. I found it somewhere on Live Journal.

damn i feel like you & me are the only people on here that likes degrassi hhaa.

I LOVE Degrassi :)

oh yeah i forgot lol. i was rebloging your degrassi stuff.

hey everyone (:

• Jane Doe

I always loved Manny, Marco, and Ellie. And my new favorites are Eli and Declan.And Drew.

-added Jonas/miley and RDJ :]

• harrypotterbitches

I would be more excited…if Demi came to my house SUCKAS!
    ___

OMG your icon! I love that commercial xD
    ikr?! “I’m on a horse.” xD

• LoveToLove

I’m good. How are you? :]

_________

That’s good :)

I’m good too thank you :D

MClover14 said:
    I have no idea.. I just steal them (;

• LoveToLove

hey everyone (:

_________

cute icon :D

thanks love (:
    your icon is quite smashinggg.

• picstoburn

do you have twitter??:] cause my friend can teach you.

-added Jonas/miley and RDJ :]
    Robert Downey Jr? xD
    Thank youu.. LMFAO <3

• colorfulx

Lala.

-added Jonas/miley and RDJ :]
    Robert Downey Jr
    Thank youu.. LMFAO <3

(; you’re welcome. i’ll add more when i could find them haha.

• AlwaystheTruth

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

AlwaystheTruth said:

icon test

ICON LOVE <3
    Lmaoo.
    is it working?

• bluemonday

what’s “anything disney”?

I love my new icon.

• colorfulx

picstoburn I made a Miley gif for the site.