Justin Bieber CSI SET TANTRUM?

justin-tantrum-2
justin-tantrum

Credit: Life & Style. Thx Amy!

His mom can be strict about that but Justin is still a teen who acts out.. he is still able to yell at her.. like who hasnt yelled at their mom..

• JustIn lover

Yeah you r soo right everybody has something on him they just can’t except the fact that he is confident not cocky and that he is well manered and generous I mean the kid gives his shoes away when he is down wearing them the one time he does. And they r gonna say his behaviour is bad yeah ok his goal by next year is to have his own charity so this is bull and everyone who dislikes him they have no reason to dislike him first of all they don’t know one thing about him and they never will

• .::kris::.

If that’s how EVERYONE acts, I assume you know literally EVERYONE. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect and respect for their elders would not act like that. He’s an asshole and needs to punished in some way, shape, or form for acting like that. It’s inexcusable and rude, not to mention he reminds me of my little sister when she was ten, going to a store and not being able to get what she wants. Honestly? He needs to grow up and realize he doesn’t own the world. It’s “beliebers” like you that make him think this way.

This is so stupid! He would never do that. Everyone needs to stop making up lies about him!

12 year old twit!

• JBiebLove

are you being sarcastic?

Yes. I love him.

• ohyouknow

what a brat.
    if he doesn’t get what he wants he throws a fit about it, God, I hate Justin Bieber.

• IfUSeekBritney

I Hate Him…

bullshit

• ilovemesomebieber

He’s a 16 year old boy. EVERYONE acts like that. Dont be surprised if its fake, they all just want attention. Anyways, I love you Justin. <3

• IfUSeekBritney

WHY WONT MY FRICKEM@ ICON CHANGE!!! >:(

I believe. Because this isnt the first time Justin has acted like this from what sources said before.

• annogueras

this is so made up!! ugh stupid press!!! he would never do THAT! >:/

Hmmm! Although his manager said it is false, I kind of believe some of it. The reason I do is because i have seen a few other reports on his behavior.

This shit is so whack. I believe Scooter. Anyone who takes what Life & Style magazine seriously needs a head check.

reason #2349291934 why i dont like the kid…

Seems like something he would do.

• _herecomestrouble.

Life & Style? OHKAAYYY…

• BirthdayCake

Has anyone ever noticed that whenever a celebrity has confidence and is comfortable showing it, people try to say they are divas. Every celebrity gets stuff said about them apparently being a diva at some point…but it seems to be worse with super confident ones. It’s sad. Poor Justin.

• ohyouknow

Life & Style magazine also said Ricky Martin was gay, before he even came out. And it was true.

• Jane Doe

Lol

Are you dumb or what. This is a bunch of phony baloney. You’ll end up hating people because of false rumors. Remember this, don’t believe everything you read.

I’m an intern on the set of CSI. Although I’m currently not interning since it’s Summer break for me, that’s the rumor that I’ve heard. I’m friends with tons of people that still work on set and they told me he was annoying and immature. The casting producer said that even if their viewers tripled for his episode, he would never invite him back for another episode.

________________________

Ahem. lies need to stop, but so does justin bieber..

• Jane Doe

I doubt you’re actually an intern on the set of CSI……..

As much as I love Justin. I hate to say I would believe this. Sometimes he can come across bratty. ;(

• -Hibz-

Aug 2, 2010 @ 06:46 pm
    That’s what I’m thinking. Apparently he swore at kochie (Australian news presenter.)

I watch their show every now and then.. I don’t see why he’d lie about that :/

• _huajaichumpoo

mileyluver15 said:
    wait isnt life and style the magazine that tells complete lies?? am i right i forget or maybe its star magainze idk,..
    _________

I think it’s Star.

Wether he did it or not he’s still an annoying lesbian lookalike

This isn’t true. he even said that his mother is very strict about him being polite, respectful and classy everywhere he goes. So whoever wrote this is full of crap

• Amy

I read Disney wants Miley to guest star in all the shows: Wizards, GLC, Zack and Cody, Jonas, aperantly in SWC is confirmed

• girlcrushgomez

LOL

• .Truth.

There must be a reason everyone says he’s a brat. either they hate him, want to sell stories, or he really is a brat.

he looks like he’d be a brat to me, but i never met him, so i’m in no position to judge.

Oh, he would never do that? And you would know that because you’re his close, personal friend? Yea, I thought so.

• grace

ok i dont think he will do that

• wassupxoxo

oh yeah and im the queen of sheba :P

Last time I checked, 16 year olds don’t usually throw temper tantrums…

• _leena

Mehh.. I admit it I get sometimes too the vibe that he has this annoying personality where he’se convinced hese better than everybody else && like really cocky && whatever… But I’m having a hard time picturing him acting like a little demon && screaming at his mother..

• xoxgossipgirl

im LOL’ing at everyone who thinks this is real.

• JBiebLove

Ugh..? where did all these Bieber fans come from? anyways…There has been too many stories of people saying Bieber is being a male diva. He is one. He is letting all the fame get to his tiny head and I believe it. He is stubborn and arrogant, and just plain silly. NEXT, please.
    there are hardly any bieber fans on OU. whatchu talking BOUT?

Why would you guys believe this? You say you hate him and you don’t even know him or the reasons why he does bad things. There are a lot of rumors that just want to destroy celebrities. They put false rumors to sell more stuff and get more attention . And he’s a big thing right now so there trying to hit the biggest target. People sometimes act like a bitch whether your famous or not. Give him a break.

• Ana

Justin: Im not a BRAT like that(8)

JBiebLove said:

RjsOffTheChain said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was real.
    New and up-coming celebs don’t know how to handle things well.

+, the fact that babies throw tantrums {‘:
    SORRY, just had to say it.
    Don’t take it personal, Beliebers.
    if he is a baby then I want to spoon feed him

Kinda noticed by your icon, bahah >.<

• LoveToLove

Fake this magazine should be called lies & style

• Melena

I want Miley to guest star on JONAS and WIZARDS!!

Okay you can dislike a person but don’t say hate. Espcially if you never met the guy and believe a magzine.

• RjsOffTheChain

Just another reason to hate the Jonas brothers, as if there weren’t enough already.

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.
    Those who lived through it, know just how bad Reagan’s and Thatchers policies ended up damaging things in the long team

Listen, I understand it’s your time of the month but, let’s kick some sense into things, shall we?
    Nick Jonas may know more about Reagan that what you googled in two seconds just to tell them off.
    Joe Jonas is fucking 20. 20. He went to school and he went through History classes.
    Kevin Jonas is fucking 23. TWENTY FUCKING THREE!
    You’re talking about grown men here, not little fucking kids!
    OF COURSE THEY KNOW ABOUT REAGAN, YOU DUN’ GOOFED!

• SummerLover<3

Oh whatever! they just said that so they can get money from it they think teenagers with buy it cuz its about Justin, we pranks alot of people

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Life & Style = BS

• RjsOffTheChain

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.

Alright, I understand you’re in that time of the month but, let’s kick some sense into things, shall we?
    Nick Jonas. He’s 17 and he damn right knows more about Reagan than what you googled just to tell them off.
    Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

• Annoymous

last time i checked, EVERYONE yells at their mom.
    teenagers will disobey rules & obviously pranking is just his personality..
    geez, give him a break.
    everyone does it, but when he does it, why is it such a big deal?

ooh, he skateboarded… he’s bad.
    like WTF?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Melena said:

I want Miley to guest star on JONAS and WIZARDS!!
    I want Miley to guest star on WIZARDS, and SELENA in JONAS LA.

haha true. I love your icon <3

I don’t think hee yelled at his motherr!!! I mean we all doo but in front of ppl??, I don’t think soo.. or else he’s a b*tch cus that’s wrongg. But I personally doubt it :)

• RjsOffTheChain

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.
    ———————-

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.

• _leena

I call that rumor a fake ..

im not surprised….or shocked.

• RjsOffTheChain

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was real.
    New and up-coming celebs don’t know how to handle things well.

+, the fact that babies throw tantrums {‘:
    SORRY, just had to say it.
    Don’t take it personal, Beliebers.

• JBiebLove

RjsOffTheChain said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was real.
    New and up-coming celebs don’t know how to handle things well.

+, the fact that babies throw tantrums {‘:
    SORRY, just had to say it.
    Don’t take it personal, Beliebers.
    if he is a baby then I want to spoon feed him

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Ugh..what the fuck? where did all these Bieber fans come from? anyways…There has been too many stories of people saying Bieber is being a male diva. He is one. He is letting all the fame get to his tiny head and I believe it. He is cocky and arrogant, and just plain stupid. NEXT, please.

• lovelyy

I could see Justin doing that i’m not saying this story is actually true but he does seem like a brat.

• RjsOffTheChain

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.
    ———————-

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

wow what a shocker.JK.not a shocker @ all whatsoever

• lovelyy

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.

Wtf?

• xoShannonxo

This boy is too much. His mother needs to whoop his pale ass. If I yelled at my mom in public, she would give it to me on the spot. Yelling, ear pulling, all the bad stuff.

ilovemesomebieber said:

The only reason his fans are ‘bitches’ to Jonas fans is because they like to start shit talking. lmfao, i personally have nothing against the Jonas Brothers, but Bieber and Jonas fans dont mix. Which sucks.

glad to see a sane & wise bieber fan :)
    both jonas & bieber fans say rude and cruel things tbh -_-
    p.s : I’m not the person you were talking to

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Brought to you by a very credible insider magazine,
    Life & Style.
    rme.

• BieberFan

Hi Bieberfans,

DO YOU WANT TO WIN TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??
    Including flight, hotel, VIP tickets and a lot more..

Check:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

little DIVA, who he thinks he is?

• Lexi

This isn’t ture . He would never scream at him mom , if he did his mom would ground him or do something to him , if he ever did that in public . People need to stop making shit up about people that isn’t ture . Their just trying to get people to noticed them .

I believe this. When he was in Toronto he was acting like such an ass to his fans! Like seriously dude who do you think you are? They can just find a nice looking guy who can sing off the street and he would be more than grateful for the opportunity!!

ps.JONAS FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

If life & style says something about Miley, it’s automatically bullshit. But if they say something about Justin Bieber, it’s automatically true ? Seriously punch yourself in the face until you see how stupid & contradictory that is.

• Katie13

There’s always stuff about him being bratty :/
    it’s getting old now

• Nickjs1stLady

This is such a lie.I worked withhim on a commercial for the VMAs recently and he wassoprofessional so I doubtthis happened.

Okay , first off he might not have been a ass to his fans , he might have been busy . I meet him and he was super nice . So dont fucking say shit .

ohh i believe it for sure. why dont you just watch him on that mtv show… hes def. not grounded. he’s a very rude kid. and not to mention a cry baby.

• gottalent?

Don’t we all scream at our parnets and act up to?
    Come on he’s a teenager, were all like that at time even us girls when getting our period.

Yeah cause Jonas Brothers are perfect angels who do nothing wrong. Tomorrow their going to save a kitty from a tree and walk an ederly lady across the street (sarcasm)

Jonas Brothers are not angels. But atleast they are sweet to their fans. This kids a little whinny bitch. Doesnt deserve the fame at all.

First person, LMFAO.
    Second person, Justin is sweet to his fans, as long as they don’t attack him. The Jonas Brothers are the biggest assholes, throwing out a hand drawn fan photo of them in a hotel trash can, think again about your precious saints. Also about him not deserving fame, he did it on his own, over youtube, the jonas brothers however, were made famous by Miley Cyrus, they were dropped from there label & MILEY got them signed to Disney.

• Samantha

NO one knows Justin Bieber so if you are calling him arragant and stupid you are the stupid and aggagant one for even saying that about someone you do not know and for beavleaving this. get it how they say “an insider” like who actually bealeaves this come on? Unless Justin Conferms it himself don’t bealeave it. You don’t know him. So stop calling him a fag/male diva/arrogant/cocky/stupid/.

• suzii18023

wtf this sounds fake whatever

OMG i freaking hate justin bieber haters. they make freaking lies

• suzii18023

hes a teenager livin the life?

guys stop! he was on his period that week!

Funny how he APPARENTLY ALWAYS has tantrums on tv and shizz FFS people stop making it up.

guys stop! he was on his period that week.

• andangr2424

I love Justin so I don’t care but who’s telling these stories anyway?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRdR-i82eQE <—– 1:40 yeah he’s a real sweetheart..

• Linn

So we all have heard alot of justin bieber rumors the last months, and to be honest, at first I was angry at the people that spread the rumors, but there are to many rumors now, so I’m actually starting to believe that many of them is true. I mean, the rumors is all kinda simular to each other..

• BieberFan

DO YOU WANT TO WIN TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??
    Including flight, hotel, VIP tickets and a lot more..

Check:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• imthatgirlniki

THATS A LIE!!! My Friend works on set and thats not true! The only thing true is that he locked the Producer in the Closet as a prank and he even twittered it!

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

lowlife made this up.
    this is kid is so sweet. theres no way that’d even go down with mrs.bieber without a grounding anyway.
    FAKKE!

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

lowlife made this up.
    FAKKE!

Ummm I dont think any of this is true …. besides the part about Locking his producer in a closet…Justin likes to Joke around alot but he’s not a brat…PPl needa stop making up lies O_o Justin would NEVER let Fame get to his head! He’s sweet Kid… Screaming at his MOM!!! Seriously! his moms always grounding him…which means shes strict and He respects her ALOt So i dont believe any of this!

Yeah because every single source that says Justin is an immmature little brat must be lying because Scooter said otherwise. The guy has such a big ego. You make me sick.

This is the second time I have heard of Justin acting like this. I am Australian and he acted in a similar way when he was here earlier this year.
    It was a host on a television show who is very respected and would not lie about something like this.
    As mentioned above, he was on a show and told him to “never fu*king touch me again”.
    He seems to be letting fame get to his head :S

Well said!!!!!!

• LOL

Sweetie, how old are you? People will take you more seriously if you knew how to use proper grammar and spelling :) Just sayin’… and as far as I’ve read, I’ve only seen a couple of haters. Just because someone doubts your precious little Biebs, it doesn’t fucking mean that they’re hating on him. Haters are the people that call him a fag because they think he is. These people are just arguing a valid point. Unless you knew Justin Bieber PERSONALLY, which I doubt you do, you can’t judge his personality.
    Sorry for the rant. But little 12 year old girls that are blind to his imperfections piss me off.
    Justin bieber isn’t fucking perfect. He’s not god.
    Get over it.

• fourtyninefire2904

jonas brothers fukking own! fans are so obsessed they fight with eachother…

• TheOne

Im SURE this was an EXAGGERATED STORY.
    gosh, HATERS much.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    _leena said:

Managers say their clients aren’t dating someone, the next month you see them kissing. Managers lie so their client can keep their fans, how do you know this isn’t true besides the fact his manager said it?

Magazines tell lies, spread fake rumors && tell stories that never existed. How do you know this is true besides the fact some random magazine said it?
    Remember last time, when he went for that TV interview in Australia I think? He threw a tantrum, told someone not to touch him, yelled at his mom, and cursed someone. MULTIPLE people from the crew confirmed it. Though his manager denied it, as always.

Jennnnn said:
    —————————

I wont comment on the validity of the article because I have no way of knowing, but hun, you’re the gullible one if you think a manager would not lie to protect their client (i.e. SOURCE OF MONEY). It’s probably in their job description.

• Anonymous!

Why shouldn’t it be believed? It could be possible… So, I’m LOLing at the people who are completely positive that it’s not true because they have already have such a preconceived idea of who he is that it can’t be changed. I’m not saying it’s true, but we should keep it in mind that some people have said he sounded like a brat.

• Sarah_Sly

Such a primadonna, which would be undestandable if he had the talent to back it up. But alas…

you uys all know this is false so why comment. the haters WHY COMMENT IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM THAT JUST SHOWS YOU DO AND IT IS THE SAME HATERS EVERY TIME IT IS LIKE THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO COME UP FOR JUSTIN. anyways my mom is one of the ppl who worked for the csi episode that day and she said that this is a lie she said he was sweet as can be so sorry to berak it to u

• xoShannonxo

Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:48 pm

We comment to express an opinion, that’s the point. You don’t only come on a post when you like a person.

When he was in Australia he told a well-respected host here not to “f**king touch him ever again”
    this isn’t the only time reports of him being a diva have come out.

Obviously Scooter sticks up for him, he gets MONEY to do that. Obviously he’ll make Justin sound like a nice, GOOD guy, when clearly he isn’t. I’m kind of sick of Justin Bieber’s act and think he should just get over himself already. He’s like what, 14? He’s not that talented, or sexy, and these ten-year olds gushing over him, well they need to get over themselves too.
    Sorry, but we’ve had enough teenys in this life, it’s old and boring.

Biebtards fail at spelling. Just saying.

I can type just like that fake
    this is true i’ve heard of so much stories of him doing what he wants. Hes a superstar he doesn’t care about fans he wants sex and money. He says disney sucks but next min he’d get paid 10000 of dollars to sing u smile with disney in it

This is not the first report of him acted like a spoiled brat!!

• anna.xoxo14

I agree. This isn’t a Bieber fansite so we can say what we want.
    Even though I think this story is a little far fetched, I do think he is rude and conceited. And I hate to break it to you that my close friend met Justin and he was a total asshole. So whatever. Crazy Beliebers…

• Thtzttlykewl

I’ll give it to you guys straight. If you have ‘bieber’ in your name, if you’re icons of Justin, or you’re “in love” with the boy- then I will sure as hell not take your opinion on this article seriously. Second, life and style is a good magazine- you’re mistaking them for STAR magazine, they usually tell the truth- so don’t put the blame on the magazine. Third, I don’t nessesrily believe this is true, but actually it seems quite possible. There have been other reports of him acting like a diva. AND FYI- There is a difference between being very confident and just plain cocky. Fourth, MANAGERS LIE- the want to keep the fans for their client, or they get fired. Since when is Scooter a more reliable source than Life & style. Some of you Bieber fans act like he’s GOD, he’s not, so stop worshipping the ground he walks on.

Isn’t he 10? Why isn’t he on the playground?

• coolkinda

This could easily be fake, this so called ‘insider’ might just want to trash his image, thats what alot of people, magazines, and websites try to do.

• anna.xoxo14

——————-
    Amen.

• anna.xoxo14

——————-
    Amen.

• _leena

I guess his family/friends should try harder to keep his feet on the ground O_O Not that I’m beleiving that rumor.. *sigh..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oi… Does anybody remember reading another article like this earlier this year?

• _leena

OHH I KNOW! Maybe it’s his way of trying to break off from that “good guy” image he has, like Miley did with her (a little too) sexy new image!! :D:D (yes.. I know, I don’t make much sense…)

• coolkinda

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Oi… Does anybody remember reading another article like this earlier this year?

Yeah, someone said he yelled at a reporter to ‘never fucking touch me again’

LMAO

• Justin’s crew family and friends

Hi this is Justin’s crew,family,and friends this is COMPLETELY FALSE STATMENT. Justin as you know is a regular 16 year old boy he likes to play around,yes he locked someone in a closet AS a joke nothing serious. But the yelling the skateboarding the “taking wardrobe items” is false. I hope you guys see the real truth. Justin would never yell at his mother because 1) he was taught to respect women 2)he would get grounded 3)he is surrounded by a wonderful crew. So please take this to thought and realize the truth.
    Thankyou,
    Justin’s crew,friends and, family

• RjsOffTheChain

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.
    ———————-

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

• _leena

I smell posers

• coolkinda

_leena said:

i dont think so, people lie, its part of their job. if an ‘insider’ gives a magazine a half believable story, then the of course get paid, basically meaning making up rumors isn’t that hard.

• anna.xoxo14

Justin’s crew family and friends said:
    Thankyou,
    Justin’s crew,friends and, family
    —————
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the ROFL moment. Bieber fans are going as far as posing as his “crew, friends, and family”? Oh dear god. SMH. o_o

• -Hibz-

Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:57 pm
    Thtzttlykewl said:
    Epic win!

• anna.xoxo14

Justin’s crew family and friends said:
    Thankyou,
    Justin’s crew,friends and, family
    —————

• _leena

coolkinda said:

_leena said:

oh come on don’t take me so seriously I was just trying to do a joke.. to cool down the tension (at least I know) I was feeling… x)

• wassupxoxo

couldnt have said it better myself

• anna.xoxo14

Justin’s crew family and friends said:
    Thankyou,
    Justin’s crew,friends and, family
    —————

• wassupxoxo

just shuup kbye :]

• anon

I dont get how people can like, wite that shyt in some of these comments. Honestly. Justin Bieber is a 16 year old kid, human, that believe it or not has feelings just like you do. Just cos he is a famous singer, with girls screaming after him, doesnt mean hes any different to you and the people around you. Sure- (ovbiously) his job, but how does that make him not care about what all you freakin low lives say about him. I bet not even half of you would have the guts to say that shit to his face like that. Unless you’re actually that sick of a person.
    Do yous a favour- Get out more often. lmao.

• RjsOffTheChain

Just another reason to hate the Jonas Brothers, as if they weren’t enough already.

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.
    Those who lived through it, know just how bad Reagan’s and Thatcher’s policies ended up damaging things in the long team

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

THANK YOU! someone has to get these things through their heads.. :)

• -Hibz-

Aug 2, 2010 @ 08:11 pm
    He seems to be letting fame get to his head :S
    I am, you are.. We are Australian.

Sorry, felt the need to sing that. Lmao.

Dear anonymous,

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

• _leena

He seems to be letting fame get to his head :S
    You don’t know the whole story.. I mean we don’t know what that dude may have said or done or I dunno.. Cause I mean I don’t really think hed say that randomely to anyone. Plus he lets many people touch him everyday. (NO ONE GETTING WRONG THOUGHTS). And yeah, we have all gotten really pissed at some point, and yelled at people. So I think people are going rough on him, even if he might be a little cocky or big-headded >.>

• pceloveguitar

i don’t think justin is a brat, i love him, but it wouldn’t surprise me…he’s a teenager…
    not like you guys haven’t yelled at your parents before.

Aug 2, 2010 @ 08:11 pm

He seems to be letting fame get to his head :S

same, think about it guys. although, this may be just another rumour, there may also be some truth to it too. this is far from the first time that ‘bratty behaviour’ and ‘divaness’ has been mentioned in regards to JB. why would a well respected magazine lie? theyve got more to lose then gain if they are, :]

i personaly know the girl who place Catherine (the red head) on csi. her name is Marg, ill ask her next time i see her about his behavior!

Just gonna say this:

I hate him because he seems like a jerk. And usually I don’t believe the crap magazines say.

But I’ll say this: After Justin performed on, I think it was Good Morning America, the show’s reps reported that he cussed out the shows crew for “bumping into him on accident” and for telling him where to stand when.

That didn’t come from a magazine, that came from ABC.

Just saying.

And Justin’s manager gets paid millions of dollars to make sure he looks good. Just because it’s Justin’s people doesn’t mean it’s reliable.

And you know – let’s think back. Do people ever, have people ever reported things like this about the Jonas Brothers? Never. It was always gushing about how kind and humble they were.

It’s the same paparazzi and TV reps and magazines. Think about it.

• _leena

I don’t beleive they would neccessarily lie or make up a fake story, but they don’t know for sure either just how reliable that “insider” is..

• coolkinda

JustIn lover said:

i agree :)

I just read, “the only reason why his fans are bitches to Jonas fans are because Jonas fans start shit.”

I do not like Bieber because I don’t like his singing voice, my opinion, but I do not sit on Twitter and tell the world that Nick Jonas needs to die because he has diabetes, seriously, chill the fuck out. Bieber fans are starting shit, you chicks fight over this boy.

Jonas fans on the other hand are calm and mature, thanks Justin for getting rid of the teenies :D

It’s really annoying and ignorant when people are like “He’s 16 everyone acts like that!”

Um…EVERYONE doesn’t act like that. Just because he does, does not mean that people should categorize every 16 year-old to give him an excuse.

This probably isn’t true. If it is, then he needs to stop being a brat because he has a music deal.

My sister is a huge fan of justin and waited to meet him after his concert a couple months ago. I had to take my sister (even though i cannot stand Bieber) and when he finally came out he snobbed everyone else. he completely ignored my sister and the other fans who were waiting there for him.
    he is a jerk

LMAOOOOOO !
    I agree with you
    Hate the jonas brother ughh their so gay and think their perfect with their horrible songs -.-

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i hate life and style. more like life and complete and utter bullshit.

• _leena

he is a jerk
    I don’t know what you’re talking about… I met him a while ago and he was super sweet and nice. And I wanted to take a picture with him but the body guard pushed me away and Justin was like: sorry :( with an actual sorry expression on his face..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

i hate life and style. more like life and complete and utter bullshit.

LMAO.

he is a jerk

And then you get celebs like the Jonas Brothers who make sure all their fans get photos (eg: Nick in London)

• coolkinda

im loving all the bieber icons :)

• _leena

I second you on that :P

He would.

he is a jerk

seriously, i dont like justin at alll. i mean i used to like back around youtube days. but i seriously cant stand some of his fans. half of them are probably little 9 year olds. but i do know some 17 year old girls who like him but dont freaking obsess over him. justin is alright. its his fans that annoy me. like tweenies need to get off the dang computer and go outside. i mean when i was nine i wasnt on the computer i was outside playing with my friends. sheeez.

Thtzttlykewl said:
    I’ll give it to you guys straight. If you have ‘bieber’ in your name, if you’re icons of Justin, or you’re “in love” with the boy- then I will sure as hell not take your opinion on this article seriously. Second, life and style is a good magazine- you’re mistaking them for STAR magazine, they usually tell the truth- so don’t put the blame on the magazine. Third, I don’t nessesrily believe this is true, but actually it seems quite possible. There have been other reports of him acting like a diva. AND FYI- There is a difference between being very confident and just plain stubborn. Fourth, MANAGERS LIE- the want to keep the fans for their client, or they get fired. Since when is Scooter a more reliable source than Life & style. Some of you Bieber fans act like he’s GOD, he’s not, so stop worshipping the ground he walks on.
    =======
    LOL DIDN’T READ.gif

so what if he wants sex? hes a boy with hormones

• sophieee

He is such a little Bitch.
    That is all have to say.
    Even if the post is fake.

Im not surprised and why is he on CSI? way to kill the show Justin!

Dear Effing anonymous….
    Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

• Taylor

thats a lie.. people need to stop spreading stupid rumors to make him look bad. even his manager said it was false apart from the prank.
    gosh people ..

• mileyluver15

ahahha he would.
    what a cocky spoiled brat

he would? lmfao. like you know him right? & his manager confirmed it wasn’t true, so0 fail :D

• ellygance

He wants the mulah, bby.

you got that right i thought justin was a sweet heart

• mileyluver15

• JBiebLove

I don’t believe this.

• Rachel Bieber

That is so not true! Justin would never do that the only thing that is true in this crap of an article is the fact that he traped the EP in a closet and he even tweeter that so this is a STUPID LIEING ARTICLE

Hahahaha your comment made me laugh. Don get me wrong I don’t like Justin at all but you don’t kno if that’s all true :P

I also don’t bealive it.

• BeLiEbEr.

okay! thats mos probably made up! yeah haters make up tones of things about him to get him bad publicity!! what Scooter said is probably the truth- you shouldnt always believe what you read!

I’ll start off by saying that I am a fan, but I’m 17 and not obessed and doesn’t go crazy over him(unlike the little ones). On this topic, no one really knows. Seriously, the little girls need to stop saying he would never do that, because you don’t even know Justin personally. And to the ones saying it, it could possibly be true. I mean, yeah, I get mad and yell at my mother (way too many times, but then again I’m female) but I wouldn’t do it in public and especially over lunch, and I don’t think someone who is constantly watched would either.
    If he is a ‘diva’ then so be it. It’s his life, he can do what he wants. No matter what, diva or not, at the end of the day, he will still have his fans backing him up.
    Also, I think the whole joke of “isn’t he like 12?” died months ago for the haters out there. The baby jokes are no longer funny. (Okay, I lied, calling him a Singing Fetus is still funny, but that’s it) So you might want to get new matieral.

This is not true he said about the closet thing on twitter -.-
    And if it was or not you guys need to shut up cuz u weren’t there

ew.

• mileyluver15

i doubt this is true even though i dont like the kid.. idk haha

• Ally

Probably untrue. Haters make up things all the time about justin.

This is stupid untrue shit. Fuck the press.

• -Hibz-

Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:10 pm

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.
    Wrong post, buddy.

I believe it. His manager said he did lock up the exec producer. A guest on the set does not act like this. He’s just an obnoxious kid that needs to learn manners.

• harrypotterbitches

OMFG THAT FUCKING BASTARD! I fucking hate him now.
    are you being sarcastic? LOL

• HBIC

OMFG THAT FUCKING BASTARD! I fucking hate him now.
    are you being sarcastic? LOL

Ah I love your icon! I was thinking of taking it haha. There’s so many fun icons, especially Miley ones!

• msjonas13

wow lol

• Its called Jaylor

I don’t know who would ever believe this… must be a realy stupid person.

• ohmimiley

smh…

He’s getting too many stories like this…not what’s in his best interest…

Guys, This isn’t true. The closet thing is, but the rest is all lies. You can’t always beliebe what other people say. He locked the guy in a cloest as a joke, but Justin would NEVER yell at Pattie or act like a spoiled brat, or anything they stated. It is all, simply, a big fat lie.

• Jennnnn

LMFAO! people still believe this after his manager Scooter confirmed that it’s NOT true? wow people are so dumb & gullible (:

====
    omg I use belieb too.

lmaooooooooooo!! Scooter, his manager, even CONFIRMED that this isn’t true. he didn’t throw a god damn tantrum. hop off this kid’s life! Let him live it geeez. ya stalkers. stop being gullible & dumbbb. Haters are confused admirers.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 2, 2010 @ 07:36 pm
    Jennnnn said:

• _leena

I’m not saying it’s true.. But I don’t find it hard to believe. Someone once told him he was adorable and he rolled his eyes and ignored them.. :/

Not true, Justin would never ever yell at his mom. If your a Bielieber, you would know that this is not true.

Thats immature. Everyone has their stories about how he treats his fans and team members and shit and for some reason,the people who weren’t even there decide to believe these false pieces of information.Why do people care so much if it doesn’t concern them?
    As for the magazine…well i guess there’s always one that has to twist things and make people look bad for the interest of others.

i wouldn’t be surprised if this was true…

• marcus

person above me is funny because my mom is the casting producer for csi and said this is very untrue and they already have justin coming back to shoot a second episode in january next year. They said he was very talented and super nice. i hate liars. leave the kid alone

• Moonbeam

Life & Style also reported Katy Perry insulted Miley backstage at the Much Music Awards, which Katy promptly denied.

So yeah, they are full of bull.

• itsaimeenotamy

wtf if i had the chance to be in CSI i would be as nice and sweet as an angel
    GOSH i hate when ppl take things for granted

:D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH!!! he would. he is a bitch. a female. bitch. and all of his fans are even bigger bitches to Jonas fans.

• ilovemesomebieber

okay so there’s nothing wrong with the room locking thing,apparently he was joking around..

but screaming at his mother ? :/ he really needs someone to help him behave himself all over again

Honestly, I believe. And those of you acting like it’s normal for his age, don’t waste your breath. When you’re on a professional set there is absolutely NO excuse for behavior like that, and Justin is exactly the type of imature amatauer that would pull some b.s. like that.

EXACTLY. As much as i like him…this sounds JUST like him. Isn’t it a coincidence that more and more people are giving out these type of stories? ~And even people who went to meet and greets said that he didn’t really be very ‘nice’. And i KNOW he’s only 16, and 16 year old kids DO misbehave, but this just shows how COKY and ARROGANT he really is.
    Of course the people who suck up to him are gonna say “HE’S A KID, AND I LOVE HIM DON’T SAY THAT, or OMGEEE IS SO HOT SO WHAT IF HE’S A JERK?!”
    But whatever. With fame comes responsibility and you don’t just go around MAKING a bad rep for yourself, what? Does he think that the people there are not gonna tell anyone the way he’s acting is bad?.

The people who reply to this defending him, go ahead waste ur time on me… :).
    And I’m 16, so i’m not talking about someone younger than me.
    i DO NOT do half the shit that he does.

• justinbieberfan354

are you a member of bieberfever.com? join now for access to downloads, contests, message boards, and more all for just $8.99 per month! you can also follow @catchjbfever on twitter for awesome updates!

i dont believe that he yelled at his mom.he loves her.

thats fake. justin would NEVER do that. i believe scooter that it was a joke. and theres alot of rumors about him right now. this is just another one.

Wow people you guys dont even literally know him but you’re acting like it he wouldnt do that he wouldnt do that you dont even know him! so shut up god

justin like making pranks. so this is very retarded. he even says he loves his fans because he tweets it. justin is naturally sweet because he has his mom. and about the yelling i yell at my mom ALL THE TIME!!! that i even make lies to cover up my back talking. who would believe this stuff anyway >:(

I also don’t bealive it.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! The truth finally comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would scooter lie. he said that justin is like his family. and he tries to protect him and stuff. this magizine tells LIES. its stupid and immature. hes 16 and BIG right now, so they just want to make lies on him. he’ll tell the truth one day.

• coolkinda

_leena said:

haha sorry, all these posts get like that at some point. :)

• RjsOffTheChain

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

• truth

DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. Okay? This is gossip. This site is not accurate, but everyone likes reading gossip, that is why people want to make up things to keep others entertained. AND even if this did happen, Im pretty sure we all have argued or gotten mad at our parents in public. Plus you don’t even know the full story, non the less half of what went down, if anything even did. Just because he is a celebrity, doesn’t make him any less different than us who aren’t. He is living his life under a microscope, and it sucks because he is a TEENAGER and HUMAN.

• -Hibz-

Aug 2, 2010 @ 08:03 pm
    Justin’s crew family and friends said:
    Thankyou,
    Justin’s crew,friends and, family
    We weren’t born yesterday, pal.

• RjsOffTheChain

These idiots don’t know a damn thing about Reagan.

Joe Jonas. He’s 20. 20. He went through History classes. I can assure you that.
    Kevin Jonas is 23.
    Dude, I shouldn’t even be telling you these things?
    They’re grown men. They’re not 5, you dun’ goofed.

• lost in stereo.

my icon doesn’t works, does it?