Miley Cyrus MARS BAR CUTIE

miley-cyrus-mars-bar

Miley hanging out with Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher at Mars Bar in Detroit.

She looks so CUTE at that angle.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Gorgeous. <3

• summerobertsx

yay black people.

hahaha. :)
    finally a miley post

• sayWHAT

Is this a real bar? Anyways yay a miley post! Love her and I’m glad she’s having fun :)

• sayWHAT

• gottalent?

Finally, she’s hanging around with black people.
    For a second I felt offened about her not taking picutres with blacks.
    NOT REALLY.

• .Truth.

When does miley finish filming LOL. anyone know?

• areyouonDOPE…

she is 17

• Hangover

I’d love to party with her:)

• Nanalana

I love you miley! Your my favourite celebrity :)

• mctiqueen

Yeah. I’m from Detroit, and we have a bar with that name lol!

• demi is my girl crush

i see a very scary icon.

hm nice

• summerobertsx

I’d love to party with her:)

your icon. makes me laugh EVERY time. haha

• MeenuD

I need to go to a bar sometimes…

===
    OKAY WE GET IT

Even if you take a look it will be appreciated :D

ALSO,
    I reallyy want to party with her.

• sayWHAT

Is this a real bar? Just wandering I still love her and am glad she is having fun!

summerobertsx said:
    I’d love to party with her:)

your icon. makes me laugh EVERY time. haha
    ===
    and ur icon looks just wrong lol

• .Truth.

sayWHAT said:

i love that photo of miley! (on your icon)

• -JulieSmile-

ha Wow. I wonder what this excuse will be.

• No Bitchassness

She looks so much prettier these days without those extensions and her hair lighter <3

slow ou day. -sigh-
    NINI!!

• sayWHAT

Does anyone know if miley is going to TCAs??? Some people say no and some say that she is trying to work her schedule around it so she can go! I hope she does!

• xoShannonxo

Aug 2, 2010 @ 11:57 am
    sayWHAT said:

Me too

• Estefania…

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)
    when?

• peacenlove

MeenuD said:
    peacenlove said:

i need a moving icon too…where do you get yours?
    live journal always has really good ones. who or what do you want a icon of?

ohh miley or zac

slow ou day. -sigh-
    NINI!!

hey :] cute icon.

BYEEE

• ohmimiley

for everyone looking for icons , just scroll down to the comments and snagg one ;D

hey :] cute icon

Why thank you :)
    Gahh, I still have
    Bieber Fever, and
    im starting to like
    Selly. Whats wrong
    with me? xD

• hottiegirl

yes ur right
    big deals 4 miley
    excuses 4 selena

Honestly not just Selena but Demi and Jonas too. Miley is the only one who can’t live her life without criticism
    ———————–
    yes ur right
    sometimes i really feel bad 4 her cuz ppl never gives a break but on da other side she top them all , the most successful one

• Estefania…

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 11:57 am
    sayWHAT said:

hope too!! maybe the producers can give her and ashley g. day off so that they can go..

hey :] cute icon

Why thank you :)
    Gahh, I still have
    Bieber Fever, and
    im starting to like
    Selly. Whats wrong
    with me? xD

welcome to my world im starting to like Jemi.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    Estefania… said:

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 11:57 am
    sayWHAT said:

yeah

• Hilary

I guess people cant tell the difference between having fun/being silly and being drunk.

exactly. smh.

• Estefania…

ohmimiley said:

hey :] cute icon

Why thank you :)
    Gahh, I still have
    Bieber Fever, and
    im starting to like
    Selly. Whats wrong
    with me? xD
    oh no thats a serious problem :D
    hope you like her a little

• ohmimiley

welcome to my world im starting to like Jemi.

!!! :O!!! Wait.. do you really not know who Niley is? It seems everyone set there answer to “Who?” on that question on the profiles.

• mileysmiley56

So Pretty =)

• Gleekedout

gif soup is working again. yessss

BACK!!! XD

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)
    No. The Jonas brothers have a concert on Sunday in Indianapolis when the TCA are.

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)

• MissSarah

she looks kinda cute.

• gottalent?

So like gif are moving icons?
    Man I don’t get kids these day, them and there advance technology.

• Hangover

This Tanz guy is so hot XP

BLEH SLOW ICON!

• ohmimiley

< ------ hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. thats what i imagine when im just staring at my icon xD

• BangThatDrum

Looks like she was having fun with the LOL cast Demi and her hubby =D

• ohmimiley

Woah.. did Bill Cosby really die? Its goin around that he did.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

ohmimiley said:

Woah.. did Bill Cosby really die? Its goin around that he did.

Nahh. Bill cosby dies every other day according to the internet, Ignore it ;)

• .Truth.

cb!!! hey.

• suzii18023

oh miley(: with black people haha racist much?

• MissSmiley

ohmimiley said:
    Woah.. did Bill Cosby really die? Its goin around that he did.

_______

No, it’s a stupid cruel rumor, once again.

• ohmimiley

oh miley(: with black people haha racist much?

o.O How so?

people saying miam broke up – stfu she is happy.

• picstoburn

oh miley(: with black people haha racist much?
    ===
    how is that racist? O___o please don’t start.

• kay

that black boy is so fine and she look cute and how is hanging with black people racist

• Anonymous<3.

:| Ashton is mine<3 well he’s Demi’s and mine :) jijij<3

• sophieee

How is taking a people with Black people racist?

• ChanandlerBong

I actually like Liam and Miley together.

• oneofakindxo

I love miley’s expression in this picture :] shes adorable

picstoburn said:
    the reason why lisa is the TT is cause she got married yesterday. an old simpson ep they said that she was going to get married in 2010 :p
    I LOVE that episode

• oxoemmaoxo

Aww miley looks really cute.

It wasn’t meeeee

• Helene

ChanandlerBong said:

I actually like Liam and Miley together.

me too :)

Jesus_M_Christ No, Bill Cosby has not died. I brought him into this world and only I can take him out.
    7 minutes ago via web

I love this twitter

dotdotdot

• Hilary

7 minutes ago via web

I love this twitter

ahahah xD

picstoburn said:
    I LOVE that episode

me too. funny how people remembered that.

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:33 pm
    oneofakindxo said:

I love miley’s expression in this picture :] shes adorable

lol i didn’t even notice :p

• MissSmiley

Is that Cam Gigandet in your icon?

________

No, that’s Luke Perry as Dylan McKay from the original Beverly Hills 90210 :)

• ohmimiley

She looks like she is putting on a hat xD

• MissSmiley

Hilary said:
    7 minutes ago via web

I love this twitter

ahahah xD

_________

Your icon, girl *.*

• Jazz_

I love her hair

Mileyluver15 did you even read the title of this article? Mars BAR? Not club mars bar is a bar in grill in detroit..I think we’ve alll been to one before.

• peacenlove

• Sandrine

This is to people who keep saying ” I want the old Miley back”. Gosh! Leave her alone! She’s 17 going on 18. She’s NOT 11 anymore. I bet you that you all would be saying “I wish Miley would grow up,she acts like a child!” if she was acting younger! And if you don’t like her anymore…she has ppl like me and other Miley fans? that stick by her side always! Go Miley & Miley Fans! Miley Fans just CAN’T BE TAMED! (:

• mileysrock

MILEYYYYYYYY said:

Miam are broken up. And if you believe rumors Niley aren’t over just yet. They’re never really over tbqh, I can understand sometimes(SOMETIMES) why their stans are so crazy. I mean who woulda thought Nick and Miley would have had that fling last summer? Everyone was so convinced they were over before then. Never say never.
    ——————–
    I never say never to anything!
    Niley, Mustin and mian I still prefer Niley
    but the choice is … of miley !
    —————
    agree !
    i think justin sweet , lian stupid
    and nick a fool but
    i prefer niley too !

• mileyistheboss

:D

• Sandrine

wat the fuck waz dat chick talkin bout?!!?!
    miley looks sexy azz prettay in diz pic.. maybe su bicthes juss be hatin n jealous!!
    work miley. U GO GURL!!:)

• giselle

she looks so simple in this pic yet so gorge!

i hate that! envy muchh : )

• party with me

first. what the fuck gif icons? this is making my eyes go crazy.
    second. definitely not trying to cause drama but her eyes look like she’s been drinking. trust me i would know. but if she wasn’t then she needs to do something about her always drunk (when going to club/bar) looking eyes.

That’s definitely not Miley.

• Sandrine

kool .. she’s hangin w/t black people!!!
    LUV HUR >333

miley looks adorable even at a 21 and over club

• Gable16

wtf…yes it is!

is it just me…or does she kind of look like an avatar

• tag a-um

she look like my name

• kkkk

demi lavoto is stupid and black people also have heart

• MILEYYYYYYYY

——————–
    I never say never to anything!
    Niley, Mustin and mian I still prefer Niley
    but the choice is … of miley !

• milezellez

heey guys i’m new to here :)) and plz tell me,where i can to find miley cyrus’s gifs,little gifs :)) thnx

• MILEYYYYYYYY

miley is soooooooooooooooo cute *-*

• HBIC

She looks so young! I thought this was a picture from when she was 12 or something. Maybe it’s cause everyone’s sitting above her.

that dude is so lucky . he like has four girls around him .

• mileysrock

so beautiful :) this look like a party !

Niley moment at TCAs haha niley fans have to give up. When’s the last time niley had a moment in 1675? And miam didn’t break up nice try.

• mileysrock

——————-
    miley going to tca ???????

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

i live by there~

• mileysrock

——————-
    miley going to tca ???????
    she said not !

bra? what bra? go to hell OU

you can’t read.

• Estefania…

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    Estefania… said:

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 11:57 am
    sayWHAT said:

yeah
    :D

• picstoburn

welcome to my world im starting to like Jemi.

psh i know who they are lol but like they’re dead so people go “who” cause nobody talks about them anymore.

• amy.lam96

whataaatatatwhwhahahah

• amy.lam96

yes fristttt

• Estefania…

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)

I thought TCA were august 9 which is monday..

• .Truth.

I thought TCA were august 9 which is monday..

it’s on the 8th, it airs on the 9th. :)

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)

I thought TCA were august 9 which is monday..
    No. They are always on Sunday and FOX broadcasts on Monday.

“we will be STREAMING LIVE from the “green” carpet right here at http://www.teenchoiceawards.com on Sunday, August 8 from 3:30 – 5:00 pm PST as the STARS arrive for the taping of the show! LIVE!”

• Srahx3

i dont like her

• ChanandlerBong

this is completely newsworthy

hahahaha i luv ur icon and name hahahaha i still remember that scene “now shake it shake it shake that nasty butt baby got back” lol love friends!!!!!!!!!!

• xoShannonxo

Estefania… said:

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)

I thought TCA were august 9 which is monday..
    X—X
    They’re not live. At least not last year.

• MissSmiley

Looks like she’s having fun in Detroit :)

Is that Cam Gigandet in your icon?

We are talkin bout em right now ;D
    Lol. Me and my friend used to have
    a plan on how to get em back together
    (this was when she was with justin,
    wayyyyyyyy back). It was freaking
    hilarious

<——–I like my new icon

I REMEMBER YEARS SOMEONE TOLD ME I SHOULD TAKE CAUTION WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, I DID…

• sayWHAT

Jonas and demi are going to tcas! Tcas are filmed a day in advance so I think they are going :)

that kinda doesn’t look like Miley?

• Estefania…

I would love that Miley and selena go out together.

• demi is my girl crush

yay black people.

• SoRawSUgAr

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
    life is a maze,
    love is a riddle

• mctiqueen

Ah! That makes me so proud! I’m from Detroit! Lmao!

romanian version of “I WOULDN’T CHANGE A THING”:

We are talkin bout em right now ;D
    Lol. Me and my friend used to have
    a plan on how to get em back together
    (this was when she was with justin,
    wayyyyyyyy back). It was freaking
    hilarious

lol they were cute but they were 14 (;

• gottalent?

SORAWSUgAr
    (TALK LIKE HOWYOU WOULD WITH A BABY)
    Who’s that cute doggy in your icon,who’s a cute doggy you are yes you are the cutest doggy in the world yes you are yes you are.

JONASSES ARE JERKS:

Jonas Brothers are doing private meet and greets for the tour.

i looked up my date, and its $2,500 to bid on and $10,000 to buy the meet and greet. they tweeted about it.

Private meet & greets are up for grabs for every stop on the North American leg of our tour. Visit our auction @charityfolks http://tiny.cc/apbby

• Gleekedout

What time to the Awards start taping sunday? I have to hide from spoilers.

• count123

I didn’t think you could get into a 21 and over bar if other people were drinking. Maybe it was after the bar was closed. I saw a dozen photos, but none with drinks. Just empty glasses. Or it could be in a separate area. I think Demi and Ashton are totally capable of chaperoning her.

gottalent? said:
    SORAWSUgAr
    (TALK LIKE HOWYOU WOULD WITH A BABY)
    ===
    whaaat??? I have nooo doggy in my icon

lol they were cute but they were 14 (;

Damn. Its been like 4
    years if you dont count
    that summer fling thing.

• gottalent?

(plays picka boo)
    where’s the cute doggy?
    ooh you right here, yes you here.
    You want kissy kiss yes you do yes you do.

lol they were cute but they were 14 (;

Damn. Its been like 4
    years if you dont count
    that summer fling thing.

lol people need to let it go. i mean i have :)

• xoShannonxo

i’m leaving.

• Estefania…

(replying to this) – Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

NILEY moment at the TCA ?? :)

I thought TCA were august 9 which is monday..
    No. They are always on Sunday and FOX broadcasts on Monday.

oh!! thanks I was confused haha

• .Truth.

lol people need to let it go. i mean i have :)

I agree, they do need to let go of the past. Miley seems happy.

I prefer Miam now!

My boyfriend is music :D

• gottalent?

SORAWSUgAr you have a slide as your icon right?

And in those three pictures contains a pic of a dog.

• Moonbeam

Anybody found a pic with Miley and Ashton?

I think she had a huuuge crush on him 1-2 years ago. :)

• Estefania…

xoShannonxo said:

i’m leaving.

bye :D

• ohmimiley

lol people need to let it go. i mean i have :)

Here is my take on them..
    (1) Im not one of those crazy ass “fans” who are like.. ya know crazy xD
    (2) I simply support em, i mean itd be cute if they got back together.
    ;p

Aww i gotta go. Peace ;D

• SoRawSUgAr

gottalent?- You are starting to scare me lol

• areyouonDOPE…

what the hell ^

• La2

Oh my, she looks like she’s gotten so much skinnier =(

• ohmimiley

& Yea.. i sorta perfer Miam now. He is hot. Like, in the dictionary, under the word sexy, his picture is there ;)

• Gleekedout

the top trending topic on twitter alarms me.

• picstoburn

ol people need to let it go. i mean i have :)

I agree, they do need to let go of the past. Miley seems happy.

I prefer Miam now!

me too :) im so glad people don’t like justin and miley ughh worst couple.

• Estefania…

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    Moonbeam said:

Anybody found a pic with Miley and Ashton?

I think she had a huuuge crush on him 1-2 years ago. :)

haha I remeber that was 2 year ago

Justin was a famewhore.

• .Truth.

ohmimiley said:

lol! I think they’re cute together. Except he’s so f-ing tall for her. she’s 5’4 and he’s 6’4.

• Moonbeam

he top trending topic on twitter alarms me.
    I think it’s false:

Uh, for the record according to twitter, Bill Cosby has died four times this year. So, um, I’ll wait for my AP alert.

People have to fucking sit the fuck down,wake the fuck up, and shut the fuck up. :)

they think anything they say will make them look amazing and miley look bad. When they look stupid and ignorant.

• m

no noe here speaks Romanian you dumbass motherfucker

• SoRawSUgAr

hmmm Where are good gifs??

• xoShannonxo

I go to the bar or pub with my dad to watch the game sometimes. it’s allowed, they don’t let you drink.

she looks fucking wasted

and the bar is 21 and over. when they make bars 21 and over it’s so that they won’t have to ID everyone once you’re inside every time you want drinks. so for sure she got drunk. she looks gone in this pic.

Gleekedout said:
    i cant find a shenaynay gif
    :-/
    ===
    I LOVE YOUR GIF

JBiebLove said:

stop spamming! We heard you the first time
    ========
    Ewwwwwwww he looks like coconut head from neds school survival guide.

• peacenlove

i need a moving icon too…where do you get yours?

• LoveToLove

I’d love to party with her:)

__________

damn scary icon

• Andreea

LOL Romanians took over oceanup :). Romania ROCKS, the romanian version of wouldn’t change a thing… not so much

she looks fucking wasted

Except people who were there said she didn’t drink at all. Nice try though.

• Hangover

summerobertsx said:

I’d love to party with her:)

your icon. makes me laugh EVERY time. haha

Me too:P
    Love yours;)

• fan4lyftwitter

she looks fucking wasted

OH you kids Nick has gone to bars just about every teen has. if you are witha legal adult you are allowed to go you just can’t buy drinks.The people who were there on twitter all said she just danced the whole time.

• JBiebLove

Ewwwwwwww he looks like coconut head from neds school survival guide.
    You look like coconut head.

• sayWHAT

I’m really confused like I don’t care if she was drinking but I’m just curious do you think they would let her or is she just there with friends?

• fan4lyftwitter

she looks fucking wasted

Except people who were there said she didn’t drink at all. Nice try though.

people will do anything to make a scandal out of nothing when it comes to Miley. Its sad.

• Hangover

LoveToLove said:

I’d love to party with her:)

__________

damn scary icon
    ___

I know,Demi is scary:O
    Your icon is adorable<3

• fan4lyftwitter

sayWHAT said:

If she was caught drinking the bar would lose their license and the owner could go to jail so no she was not drinking;)

• MeenuD

peacenlove said:

i need a moving icon too…where do you get yours?
    live journal always has really good ones. who or what do you want a icon of?

• ohmimiley

I’d love to party with her:)

Well she is a Californian girl (;
    Lol.

• picstoburn

even if she did get drunk who cares?

• hottiegirl

she looks fucking wasted

———————————-
    ok she drinks , its not ur business omg its her life

• ohmimiley

Since when are we allowed to have gif icons?

• LeighanS

When they said Mars bar I thought they meant the chocolate bar lol

• .Truth.

@sayWHAT

i think just with friends. It’s probably one with alcohol, i just don’t think she was drinking.

• gottalent?

OOOOHHHHH SO THAT’S SPAMING.

• Estefania…

she looks relly good in that pic, love her!!

• sayWHAT

Oooh so she didn’t drink well thanks for clearing that up for me but anyways she doesn’t even look drunk here. I’m glad she is having fun she really deserves it :)

• areyouonDOPE…

fernando torres

• JBiebLove

stop spamming! We heard you the first time

• _liesyoutold

um okay.

• mileyluver15

why did she go to a freakin club? shes 17 for cyring out!! loud!!! do something like go to a nice resutrant or bar but not a club..

• ChanandlerBong

MissSmiley said:
    Is that Cam Gigandet in your icon?

________

No, that’s Luke Perry as Dylan McKay from the original Beverly Hills 90210 :)
    Love itt!!!!

The guy is Tanz Watson who she’s in the movie with. He is sexy as hell. BYE BYE LIAM. HELLO DOWN WITH THE SWIRL.

• mctiqueen

Lmao! I know! That spammer needs to stop already!

Justin was a famewhore.

he was just annoying /:

• ann932

hanging out with ashton kutcher… lucky girl!

• Estefania…

Gleekedout said:

the top trending topic on twitter alarms me.

which is??

• sayWHAT

@truth thank you! I like yours too! Do you know if this is a real bar with alcohol though?

• sayWHAT

• hottiegirl

miley looks sooo cute , while is pic is being dowloaded i was like wtf , is miley one of those ppl hahah- sry
    anyways she lost weight and looks pretty
    cant wait 4 lol
    and thnx ocean up 4 posting a MILEY post !!!

• LetsJumpTheSun

HAHAHA!

• Gleekedout

i cant find a shenaynay gif
    :-/

I would so get drunk with Miley :)

gottalent? said:
    SORAWSUgAr you have a slide as your icon right?

And in those three pictures contains a pic of a dog.
    ====
    noooo I have Demi Lovato now, I got rid of the pivot one

• LetsJumpTheSun

Detroit! Awesome:)
    Ashton Kutcher<3 LOL.

• Gleekedout

Estefania… said:

Gleekedout said:

the top trending topic on twitter alarms me.

which is??
    Bill Cosby died

• ohmimiley

Lisa Simpson is the top trending topic on twitter..

• SoRawSUgAr

*sigh* The wheels on the bus go round and round
    round and round
    round and roun
    the wheels on the bus go round and round
    allll daayyy long

• Moonbeam

SMH at the Trending Topics.

TWITTER FOLLOW!!!!

• mileyluver15

Estefania… said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    Moonbeam said:

Anybody found a pic with Miley and Ashton?

I think she had a huuuge crush on him 1-2 years ago. :)

haha I remeber that was 2 year ago

haha cant forget that i love herr

• carbomb__

In a bar acting all grown with Ashton and Demi. :P JK But she looks pretty. :)

• JBiebLove

ohmimiley said:

Since when are we allowed to have gif icons?

since yesterday

• fan4lyftwitter

ohmimiley said:

Since when are we allowed to have gif icons?

idk but my icon is very streched out

• hottiegirl

she looks fucking wasted

Except people who were there said she didn’t drink at all. Nice try though.

—————–
    yes ur right
    big deals 4 miley
    excuses 4 selena

• SoRawSUgAr

uggghh TRYING to get a new gif

• picstoburn

Since when are we allowed to have gif icons?

since yesterday.

• fan4lyftwitter

hottiegirl said:

she looks fucking wasted

Except people who were there said she didn’t drink at all. Nice try though.

—————–
    yes ur right
    big deals 4 miley
    excuses 4 selena

YESSSS IT WORKSS

My sisters friend said she saw her there! She said that the time that she saw her she ordered a bottled water and that she refused to dance with this guy!( who my my sisters friend said was pretty hot) I didn’t believe my friend cause she didn’t take a pic but apparently this is true!

• Hilary

Demi and Ashton were there too.
    I’m jealous.

bra? what bra? go to hell OU

• Moonbeam

OMG, this guy got to dance with Miley. So jealous. :(

She was there with some of the LOL cast, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and bodyguards. Most of the cast aren’t 21, so they probably requested first.

• MissSmiley

ChanandlerBong said:
    MissSmiley said:
    Is that Cam Gigandet in your icon?

________

No, that’s Luke Perry as Dylan McKay from the original Beverly Hills 90210 :)
    Love itt!!!!

_______________

He’s gorgeous, I know. Teeheehee =}

I don’t really like her. at all. i mean what’s the point of going to a bar when you’re 17 with castmates that are twice your age?

but she looks cute here