Nick Jonas Jordin Sparks Reagan Youth

nickysmile

Nick Jonas & Jordin Sparks are bigs fans of 40th US president Ronald Reagan and they are leading a committee of 35 prominent young people touched by his life, reports AP. The National Youth Leadership Committee of Ronald Reagan Centennial Celebration includes athletes, entertainers and student leaders who are under age 25. They’ve been inspired in a personal way by Reagan’s vision of freedom and his leadership.

Nick said: ‘My father and my family were supporters of Reagan. I’m proud to be a part of this. It’s amazing.’ Jordin, ‘It has been really cool to tell my friends I’m a part of this. A good many of my friends have positive things to say about him.’

wow you guys make it sound like being a republican is a disease…get over it

REPUBLICAN?
    fmdklfnmdsklfmsdmfdsklgkmskld
    I still love you <3

You can’t tell the Jonas Family is extremely right wing? I mean their aunt Angie Miller posted an article on her twitter about a homosexual man “un-gaying” himself.

I don’t care about Kevin, but I hope that Joe and Nick aren’t homophobes.

So not cool, Nick. Have you even read about this man’s policies? He took fruits & veggies off school menus saying ketchup was a vegetable! He refused to even acknowledge the AIDS epidemic until 2 years into it ever heard of the Iran-Contra scandal? You’d be better off looking up to Nixon, at least he passed the ERA. Dude not agood time to go political on us!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

He might not be a republican. He might just like him…. :/ idk. idk much about reagan.

Americans, do you like margret thatcher? Someone told me you did. Im curious… general consensus.

Does it matter if their republican o_0

So not cool, Nick. Have you even read about this man’s policies? He took fruits & veggies off school menus saying ketchup was a vegetable! He refused to even acknowledge the AIDS epidemic until 2 years into it ever heard of the Iran-Contra scandal? You’d be better off looking up to Nixon, at least he passed the ERA. Dude, not a good choice!

haha guys…he sure doesn’t even know what happened back that edge. We can say they are republicans because of this or that they are democrats because they have played for Obama several times…he just likes politics. Cool beans.

• peacelovehearts

Smh….. :p

REPUBLICAN?
    fmdklfnmdsklfmsdmfdsklgkmskld
    I still love you <3

I don’t care about Kevin, but I hope that Joe and Nick aren’t homophobes.

I really don’t think Joe is at all. But I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Nick is. We all know Kevin is a major closet case so he’s out of the question anyway.

wow you guys make it sound like being a republican is a disease…get over it

It is a disease though.

• outrageousx

Why does it matter if he’s republican? :|

well they are from texas, so are demi and selena so i wouldnt be surprised if they were all republicans

• peacelovehearts

Well, as long as they aren’t supporting Obama like the 10 delusionals that are left… But Reagan? Smh

Yuck. Reagan supported the Viet Nam war. Lots of men died. And all HE did in the Army was make films. Not a hero. I Like Nick. Don’t like Reagan. Yuck.

• oneofakindxo

noo this post was going places.
    dont die now
    sad times :P

I think everyone is in that tinychat thing lol

i honestly think nick took this opportunity to get into politics. and i really see the jonas family as being independents (not supporting any party, but rather the individual presidents). and it doesn’t surprise me that nick was interested in reagan i mean he was a former movie star that turned to politics, nick would essentially be taking his path. but i have to say i’m not a big fan of reagan.

gtg!

picstoburn said:

lol, so how did you become buddys with oceanup.

I tweet them, but im not cool enough for a response ;)

Im not lame or anything *cough* :P

when you email them they email you back :D lol.

Mehr. Next time i have something OU relatedi will.

Prepare them for a new stalker :P (i joke)

oneofakindxo said:

noo this post was going places.
    dont die now

I am… but im here too.

The tiny chat thing feels too young for me I might leave :/

lol i’m not in there. i get bored. :p

I left.
    lol same

• Gleekedout

I wouldve been waiting in line for Jonas soundcheck right now. it feels like 107 out. thank god they cancelled the concert

Keke and Victoria Justice are gorgeous. Prettier than all of the disney girls sry2say.
    Yeah those two girl are pretty but so are Selena and Arianna Grande! lol :)

Arianna looks like a skinny Nicky Blonsky and Selena isn’t as pretty as Keke or Victoria.

• ohmimiley

Nini, are you a mod or something?

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:28 pm
    Aryanna said:

ugh i wish i could help but i just can’t think of any right now lol sorry /:
    It’s cool. What up?

nothing im about to go watch tv. you?
    Watch what?
    I missed the true blood episode, so I’ll watch it tonight. It will be .. interesting I guess, as always. Lol.

spongbob :D and is that show good?? even though i don’t have HBO:p

• picstoburn

Nini, are you a mod or something?

why?lol

why?lol

Just askingg.

• ThaNameIsMimi

Why does eveyone have a moving icon?
    && where can I get one? :p

Just askingg.

oh lol.

• ohmimiley

Why does eveyone have a moving icon?
    && where can I get one? :p

Google – Saycrackagain Livejournal.

• Sweetdisposition?

Yeah those two girl are pretty but so are Selena and Arianna Grande! lol :)

Omg a skinny Nicky Blonsky? lol!
    It’s ok it’s your opinion.

oh lol.

Are you? -.o

• Aryanna

Watch what?

spongbob :D and is that show good?? even though i don’t have HBO:p
    Awesome ! :)
    And.. it’s a good show for me, but it’s sometimes very disgusting, and it’s like an “in your face” show. They show you every single detail, things the others shows won’t put in the episode. It’s not a sweet show at all. Lol. And it’s about vampires, but not Twilight or VD at all. Total opposite.

i did a report on reagan and he did numerous things that helped this country. i like how you only point out bad things.if you want to look up someone who hasnt done anything for this country i have a good name for you. it starts with O and ends in BAMA. google it sometime.

IF NICK IS A REPUBLICAN THATS COOL. If not who cares. i myself am a conservative.

anna.xoxo14 said:

Hey guys.(:
    Hey! :)

picstoburn
    is your name nini? I did not know that.

cool.

Yeah those two girl are pretty but so are Selena and Arianna Grande! lol :)

Demi and Miley are prettier than those Nick girls.

Disney > Nick

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    Aryanna said:

Watch what?

spongbob :D and is that show good?? even though i don’t have HBO:p
    Awesome ! :)

:D i want to watch it. those seem like my type of show lol.

picstoburn
    is your name nini? I did not know that.

cool.

No it’s actually Jeanine but since some people don’t know how to pronounce it they call me NINI :D

• Aryanna

Awesome ! :)

:D i want to watch it. those seem like my type of show lol.
    Really? If you like that kind of shows, this one’s really awesome. :) And the guys are … wow. :P

Its on guys! LMAO

picstoburn can you tell oceanup to stop spamming me :P

i could unspam you. you know? just don’t post things twice i’ll unspam it. :D

• gottalent?

Weird, I just cant picture them together.

• Danger-ous

Aug 2, 2010 @ 11:49 am

Cool. Not really a Republican, but Reagan wasn’t all that bad.
    Agreed.

1. Simmer down the lot of you, Nick said his father supported Reagan not what all of you with tunnel hearing heard: “The Jonas Brothers are Republicans”.

2. Kevin and Joe are the only ones who can vote and I doubt they ever have.

3. Many children do not follow in the same affiliation as their parents.

Cool. Not really a Republican, but Reagan wasn’t all that bad.

• AAC

Wow I didn’t know that the Jonas Brothers were republicans. Although I think that Nick also took this chance because he’s interested in politics in general.
    _____

Exactly.
    I think Nick would’ve taken the chance to do this even if he was a Democrat. Let’s not let this get out of hand. We don’t exactly know what the Jonas family is.

Why do you guys not have a category for Jordin Sparks? You’d think with her having so much buzz in the media (her tour, broadway, BTR, top 10 singles, etc) she’d be more publicized by you. AND she’s on the Jonas Group roster.

Cool. Not really a Republican, but Reagan wasn’t all that bad.

Is this the first public acknowledgement of any political affiliation by the Jonas family? Not that I’m in the least bit surprised.
    Remember people, no party is good and right while the other one is evil. Nor does supporting a party means you must unanimously agree on every policy. Just thought I’d put this out there.

RONALD REAGAN? Really, Nick? So disappointed in you.

Maybe Nick just took this opportunity because he’s interested in politics in general? IDK.. LMAO

REPUBLICAN?
    fmdklfnmdsklfmsdmfdsklgkmskld
    I still love you <3

• Kat

Well…I can’t say this is surprising. I had a feeling the Jonases were Republicans.

may sound stupid but i dont know who the hell that man is. I’m from Chile so i don’t have to know lol. Going to search for him in wikipedia…anyways… I love politics, it’s cool how it envolves everything the society is ; liars, impostors,Kind sometimes, always wanting recognition…. xd

Regan was a pretty good president, but let’s not jump to conclusions, and assume the are republicans. They could just support the things that this particular president did.

i didnt know the jonas brothers were republicans

==========

smh…you clearly don’t know the jo bros or their family very well…

picstoburn can you tell oceanup to stop spamming me :P

i could unspam you. you know? just don’t post things twice i’ll unspam it. :D

Okay :D thanks :) They should make it more like old youtube. Where you click Spam next to spam comments and if its been clicked like by a certain amount of people it becomes spam :) that way, no need for a spam filter (y)

lol yeah they should.but their spam filter is messed up. but good thing for me i could post whatever i want without being spammed :D

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:22 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

I’m hungry…

damn nicole i was going to use that one. but it’s cute :D
    lmao sorry :P

lol it’s fine i have another one<3.

Camilla is half Brazilian on her mother’s side. Her father is American.

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:21 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

picstoburn said:

lol i seen it twice. the first time i didn’t really like it but the 2nd time it was alright for me. cute clothes though lol.
    Yeah, the clothes she wore were really cute. (:

and im in love with her hair<3.

• Aryanna

lol i like it :] what’s up?
    Thanks. :) And ughh, nothing much, just trying to choose a movie to watch. I like dramatic endings. Any suggestion?

ugh i wish i could help but i just can’t think of any right now lol sorry /:
    It’s cool. What up?

picstoburn can you tell oceanup to stop spamming me :P

i could unspam you. you know? just don’t post things twice i’ll unspam it. :D

lol, so how did you become buddys with oceanup.

I tweet them, but im not cool enough for a response ;)

Im not lame or anything *cough* :P

• ohmimiley

He ain’t following Miranda Cosgrove and Jenette McCurdy, he’s only following the hot chicks from Nickalodeon.
    _______

Maybe he doesn’t know them? And I don’t think Keke Palmer is that hot. Too be honest, I don’t think any of them are…

Disney > Nickalodeon FOREVA.

Not really.

• WhosMee

Nick your the SEX : D

Nini, get in the chat <3 :D

link please?

• oneofakindxo

lol i was busy that day went to my friends house. but when i got home i put it up. and sure that sounds like a good idea.

ooh okay. and okay awesome :]

WhosMee said:

Nick your the SEX : D
    ____

he’s the SEX?

I’m hungry…

oneofakindxo said:

Hey :D
    Nm, just watching Victorious. Hbu?

I love Victorious <3 the only show on Nick i like. but nothing! i'm so bored D:
    --------
    You could watch maybe a movie or something. I was watching 500 days of summer earlier today.

• Aryanna

Everybody has a gif icon. O_O
    I’m old school. I’ll keep this one.

lol i like it :] what’s up?

I’m hungry…

damn nicole i was going to use that one. but it’s cute :D

picstoburn can you tell oceanup to stop spamming me :P

i could unspam you. you know? just don’t post things twice i’ll unspam it. :D

WhosMee said:
    Nick your the SEX : D

Your icon lol

• oneofakindxo

Eh i don’t really have any good movies. :\

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:20 pm
    Aryanna said:

Everybody has a gif icon. O_O
    I’m old school. I’ll keep this one.

lol i like it :] what’s up?

ugh i wish i could help but i just can’t think of any right now lol sorry /:

Yeah, the clothes she wore were really cute. (:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:20 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

I’m hungry…
    ___
    me 2

I’m hungry…

damn nicole i was going to use that one. but it’s cute :D
    lmao sorry :P

picstoburn said:

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

I forget they are spanish. Not to be rude but they dont really like project that side of thier heratige much.

• Dont Judge

Ikr? It’s so amazing. I’ve never been so impressed by a movie in my life. Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have totally gained more fan support by me. They were amazing in the movie.
    Its not fair to only highlight the performance of those two. I personally thought that the whole cast did exceptionally well. And Christopher (director)out did himself. The movie was simply outstanding. The best i have seen this year. Now the big question. Was the ending a dream or the reality?

Its way more about finding a “good girl” for their son. Papa J loves Selena, he talked about her a lot around the time Round & Round came out and they seemed close when Miley went to Nick’s concert in Detroit in january. But the Jonas group keeps interfering with niley. “I don’t wanna hear your people interfer, hell what do they do…”—-Miley in Madrid.

• JBiebLove

<— lets talk about squidwards nose

AAC said:

Let’s change the subject because politics is never a great conversation topic.

Really? I dont think theres anything wrong with talking about politics so long as nobodys rude. Everyones entitled to thier beliefs.

Then again im a politics student, so i love talking about it :D

Maybe he’s a Independent

At least they aren’t the close minded conservatives that scare me. Or I dunno, maybe they are, lol.

lol

• sophieee

Nick needs to lay off the politics.

Actually demi and selena are half Mexican, Caucasian looking, Texas born girls. She meant papa jonas would not let his boys date girls like jordin sparks (who joe liked) Brenda song (who joe liked) or demaris lewis ( who nick liked) jasmine Richards (who nick liked) see these boys crushed on these girls but were not allowed to date them because they could not pass as a “White american girls”

• MeenuD

picstoburn said:

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??

i want to see it so badly D:
    You should definitely go see the movie. It’ll blow your mind out. Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt do an amazing job in the movie.

guys!!! mtv is holding a contest against jonas brothers and justin ‘blegh’ bieber, PLEASE VOTE FOR JONAS!!!!
    you can only vote 10 times in 30 minutes so keep on voting 10 times every 30 minutes!!
    its in spanish, here are the right answers :
    hannah montana
    nick jonas and the administration
    new jersey
    make a wave
    its about time
    PLEASE VOTE FOR JONAS BROTHERS!!!

That’s soo not true. I am a huge republican and I have dated people from another race. Just sayin…

• MeenuD

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

MeenuD said:

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??
    ME! I’ve seen it 3 times already, haha. Fucking brilliant movie.

• Erdisney

I’m a republican and if Nick is one thats great, but if he’s not that also great. I’m a fan of Nick because of his music not whether he’s a republican or democrat. The biggest problem in America is that we can’t come together as a country. Just because you’re a republican doesnt make you homophobic and just like it’s crazy conservative republicans, it’s crazy liberal democrats. Its crazy on both ends. This political debate in America is getting out of hand.

• JBiebLove

its in spanish, here are the right answers :
    hannah montana
    nick jonas and the administration
    new jersey
    make a wave
    its about time
    PLEASE VOTE FOR JONAS BROTHERS!!!

justin is gonna win. he’s already winning now

dotdotdot

• MeenuD

Guys let’s back away from the politics. We all have different views. It’s best too leave the topic alone until were old enough to vote at least.

• Jonas88

I don’t have a clue about American politics but ask me about British politics lmao xD I’m fine with that

Republicans? My mom used to say that there is a way to get an idea of where someone stands with their political views. She said Liberals are all about being open and regarding ALL ethnicities. Another one would be are they are not open to interracial dating? Come to think of it, these boys probably aren’t. Papa J would not approve of his boys dating girls who are not Caucasian.

But anyway, I’m off to go visit my Obama shrine. Pfft.

picstoburn said:

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??

i want to see it so badly D:
    :D my favorite person is in the movie. im going to go see it lol.

• picstoburn

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

HOW FREAKING REFRESHING. celebrities
    that are rebuplicans. HELL YEA. YOU GO JOBROS

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

I had a nightmare last night that a sock monkey was eating me…… i hate sock monkeys

I love Different Summers! <333

Jonas88 said:

Alrite :P whats your party?

I don’t think their parents care about the skin color of the girls they date as much as they care about how the girl will well-represent their son, basically its all image-related. I heard the only girl Papa J liked for Nick was Selena. No surprise there.

boreeed

• .Smile.

..Whats with the moving icons? I feel left out. :( lol

• MeenuD

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:40 pm

picstoburn said:

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??

i want to see it so badly D:
    :D my favorite person is in the movie. im going to go see it lol.
    Leonardo overall is never disappointing in a movie.

SoRawSUgAr said:

boreeed
    ____
    me too

.Smile. said:

..Whats with the moving icons? I feel left out. :( lol

OU changed last night and made it so you can have gif icons.

so we got them.

_______

I think nicks parents dont like miley anymore

• picstoburn

i feel Selena is trying. she’s doing some songs in spanish for her new cd :p but with demi it seems like she doesn’t care.

Whats with the moving icons? I feel left out. :( lol

oceanup started letting us use GIF icons :D

OU wont let me post

• .Smile.

.Smile. said:

..Whats with the moving icons? I feel left out. :( lol

OU changed last night and made it so you can have gif icons.

so we got them

Ohhh lol, thankies :D

picstoburn said:

Even so, shes like… safe spanish. She shows enough spanish to make spanish people happy. But not enough to upset the racists.
    They both have a very american image…
    Even if they do songs in spanish they dont speak it without a translator. heck i speak more spanish than they do and im english :P

never mind :)

• picstoburn

i find it funny that nobody is talking about Jordin sparks. cause she’s going too.

• Panda Bear Love

California Gurls… -.-

• ohmimiley

Okay.. did Bill Cosby die?

• picstoburn

They both have a very american image…
    yeah /: i wish i could spanish though all my friends speak it and i feel left out -__-

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    _______

I think nicks parents dont like miley anymore
    Papa J still promotes her sometimes

• Panda Bear Love

Nick J is the man. Jordin’s not really the man.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow
  • picstoburn

Okay.. did Bill Cosby die?

JORDIN SPARKS IS EPIC. There ;) @picstoburn

ohmimiley said:

Okay.. did Bill Cosby die?

ohmimiley said:

Okay.. did Bill Cosby die?
    OMG WUUT?!

ohmimiley said:

Okay.. did Bill Cosby die?
    ____

Uh??

• SoRawSUgAr

WHYYY??!! LIfe’s not fair!!!

Nick Jonas, you should’ve done your research before siding with the party of anti-homosexuality. You’re gay, remember? smh.

JORDIN SPARKS IS EPIC. There ;) @picstoburn

no that’s not the point lol the point is why does it seem like a problem for nick but not jordin?

picstoburn said:

They both have a very american image…

If you want to learn it http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/mividaloca/mini/episode1.shtml
    theres a good place to start. Im home learning :)

sophieee said:

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    _______

I think nicks parents dont like miley anymore
    Papa J still promotes her sometimes
    _________

But not that much
    i mean do you hear them talking about mileys new image

Damn I just got spammed :( and i was providing usefull information :/

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Now im unspammed :) woo. Thanks !

• picstoburn

theres a good place to start. Im home learning :)

thanks :D

• .Smile.

Whats with the moving icons? I feel left out. :( lol

oceanup started letting us use GIF icons :D

Ohh, where do you find good ones from? :)
    Btw, when is the concert, or how was it if its already happened xD ;)

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:21 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

Yeah, the clothes she wore were really cute. (:

and im in love with her hair<3.
    -------
    Yeah she has nice hair, but I think it would look better if her she had sideswept bangs, instead the ones that go straight down.

nick said:

Reagan? He supported the Vietnam War AND he started “Reaganomics”. I think either you love him or you don’t. I really haven’t seen anyone be in between.

Hes the american equivelent to thatcher.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Helloooo :)
    ____

OOH i LOVE your icon

YAYY NICK! reagan was such a good president. YES, I am a republican, and you guys are acting like it’s such a bad thing that I don’t like socialist america. SORRY, I’m more into capitalism than socialism. I like working for my money, and being able to keep it. YAY nick and jordin!

Way to not have a brain, Nick. Reagan was a disgusting war criminal who did HORRIBLE things in central and south America. He also completely fucked up the economy and waged a brutal attack on the living standards of the working class. I have no respect for anybody that supports him.

• ljs1202

EXACTLY! From Iran-Contra, to the handling of the AIDS epidemic, to eliminating fruits & veggies in school cafeterias (“ketchup is a vegetable”), Reagan’s legacy really did trickle down – we are still trying to clean it up today.

• ljs1202

Very disappointed in you, Nick – maybe if you went to a REAL school you’d have the REAL facts. I’d like to know what it is that he admires so much about Reagan? I bet he knows nothing except what his father told him to say. Every week that goes by, I am less and less a fan of these guys. So sad.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Im watching panorama- britains unwanted pets.

so sad :(

• Diet Coke :)

wow, that has got to be the STUPIDEST thing I’ve ever heard. His family may have been Reagan supporters, but I have a big feeling he knows NOTHING about the guy or his political decisions. He wasn’t even ALIVE. But honestly…youth group? Are you KIDDING me?

What does that even do?

Good opportunity for him. This isn’t a political event. It’s about honoring someone who served this country as president. But I hope he is republican, family values, rewarding hard work, sounds good to me.

• Diet Coke :)

not saying that Reagan’s bad, though. Everybody loved that guy! But a youth group is just like screaming “I’m young and I want people to take me seriously about politics.” I mean seriously, if you wanna actually DO something, then start working with politicians or some kind of internship related thing.

• Dessy

Way to go, Nick! Ronald Reagan was a true American patriot and stood for justice — not social justice! You rock, Ronald and Nick! : )

I don’t think this necessarily means that they are Republican. I mean I am a full-blooded liberal democrat, but I admire Reagan for the things he did. It’s all about being open-minded.

Who watches Big Brother? :D

• xoxokatie8

I loveeeeeeeeeeee his smile :)

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

im like so bored right now /:

Same. :/ Im going through random celebritys files on perez hilton.
    I am that bored .

lol i hate his site. im looking for icons :D

I hate him. and a lot of things baout his site, but i still go there for some reason :/ Not on the comment boards tho.

I was bored and started a celebrity burn book (just for fun), and put him in it. I’m thinking of making a site out of it.

• oxoemmaoxo

The what?
    I know nothing about american politics.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Helloooo :)

• ohmimiley

So did OU make, like a post announcing you can use gif icons?

im like so bored right now /:

• picstoburn

So did OU make, like a post announcing you can use gif icons?

nope i don’t think so.

picstoburn
    is your name nini? I did not know that.

cool.

I like both :) but yey for future refrence

• Sarah_Sly

Pretty much in agreement with what you said.

• xoShannonxo

Republicans…

picstoburn
    is your name nini? I did not know that.

cool.

I like both :) but yey for future refrence

haha thanks :)

Reagan Nick really? And republican? That’s disappointing

im like so bored right now /:

Same. :/ Im going through random celebritys files on perez hilton.
    I am that bored .

*barfs* Not that I’m surprised that the Jonas boys are regressive right-wingers, but now they’re gonna try to shove it our face? Gross.

Reagan was a real piece of shit, and his policies destroyed millions of lives. It’s amazing how right-wingers will excuse the most horrific crimes as long as the criminal committing them presents themselves as a flag waving patriot.

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

Demi is only like 10% latin. He dated Camilla Belle who is full blooded Brazilian. and he also dated Brenda Song who is chinese.
    _____
    And Nick Jonas with Nicole Anderson. 50% Filipino :)

Camilla is half Brazilian on her mother’s side. Her father is American.
    ____
    “American” is not an ethnicity -____- SMH

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

im like so bored right now /:

Same. :/ Im going through random celebritys files on perez hilton.
    I am that bored .

lol i hate his site. im looking for icons :D

• Anonymous48

if theyre republicans, which i always thought they were, then im so happy =D my parents loved reagan too!

mileys a republican too peeps!

oxoemmaoxo said:

The what?
    I know nothing about american politics.

Regans a republican.

• Razzmataz

Smh, Seriously, He’s a republican?? ew. :|

• Kaila Jo

Wow. Much more love for him!
    Reagan was easily the best prez…

<3 You Nick!

LMFAO. What a douche he is. SRSLY?!

• VIVA glam

i try not to judge people when i don’t really know them. but i have to say that the Jonas family (specifically papa j) reminds me of those midwestern Evangelical Christians who are narrow minded, old fashioned, and have a sort of white-supremacist attitude.

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

im like so bored right now /:

Same. :/ Im going through random celebritys files on perez hilton.
    I am that bored .

lol i hate his site. im looking for icons :D

• nick

• picstoburn

lol i like it :] what’s up?

ugh i wish i could help but i just can’t think of any right now lol sorry /:
    It’s cool. What up?

nothing im about to go watch tv. you?

• picstoburn

lol, so how did you become buddys with oceanup.

I tweet them, but im not cool enough for a response ;)

Im not lame or anything *cough* :P

when you email them they email you back :D lol.

• Sweetdisposition?

Yeah those two girls are pretty but so are Selena and Arianna Grande! lol :)

• picstoburn

yeah she has those bangs for a long time now.

• anna.xoxo14

Hey guys.(:

what do you mean im proud of the jonas family they dont like baby killers either.

Oh Nick. :(

You’re still beautiful either way.

• Aryanna

ugh i wish i could help but i just can’t think of any right now lol sorry /:
    It’s cool. What up?

nothing im about to go watch tv. you?
    Watch what?

changed my icon :S

• maineee

hmmm, addicted much bowls?! hahaa..

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

noo this post was going places.
    dont die now
    sad times :P

• ljs1202

When they were on Ellen’s show right after she married Portia, Kevin was the only one who congratulated her. I think Nick is a homophobe, but I don’t think Joe knows what it means! LOL

• muffy1013

Whats up with all the gifs pic did i miss something? O_o i feel lost

I don’t care about Kevin, but I hope that Joe and Nick aren’t homophobes.
    ———————————————-

I don’t think any of them are. They work in the Entertainment industry and know/work with plenty of gay people.

Additionally, they have never given us any reason to believe that ANY of them are homophobic. I don’t think it’s fair for people on this thread or anywhere to speculate that they are without just cause.

As a general statement, I would like to add that being Republican does NOT make one homophobic.

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

• Panda Bear Love

Whats up with all the gifs pic did i miss something? O_o i feel lost

OU allowed gif icons yesterday.

• EvaSnow

Well they’re at least open minded Republicans. They do show respect to everyone (including gays) and to Obama. Nick is young and is just interested in politics. A lot of things can chance in the future. I have nothing against Republicans though. But I have to say that I’m extremely left winged. I still love the Jonas Brothers though. They’re good, sweet and talented boys.

• gottalent?

Are you guys that lame to care if he’s republic or not.
    Wow there some true baser around here.

(Try to hold in her laughter.)
    (Let it out.)
    LOL.

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

where else besides photobucket can you get moving icons?

Compared to our last president, Obama is the way lesser of the two evils. And I heard Papa Jonas liked George Bush, BLEEEEHHHH, giving me more reasons to hate Papa Jonas.

George? :/

• Chanel13_

GOT ONE!
    Lmao

I really hope not, Nick is my favorite. :(

None of them have given us any reason to think they are. It’s unfair to speculate like this on such a potentially hurtful subject.

• Dont Judge

*sigh* Im never good with politics outside Britain. Erm, soo.. Team Nick?

I don’t support a party. I support a man. Supporting a party is supporting nobody…they don’t even agree sometimes. That’s why many people that are not republicans have voted for them and viceversa. And, we could say they are democrats as they have played for obama multiple times. Well…who cares. ha <3

• _leena

So many gifs X_X

Selena was in those republicans shows in Fox promoting her movie, so IDK. As for Demi she strikes as either a liberal or she simply doesn’t care about politics.

Selena was only there because Ramona and Beezus was a being greenlit by FOX. I doubt Selena even knows much about poilitics tbqh.

I know Billy Ray and his dad were/are extreme Liberals though.

• _leena

So many gifs X_X

• Jonas88

do you guys like this gif ? :) or the Justin one? just wondering cause i can decide -__-

• Jonas88

*cant

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

lol im going to go find some right now.

*cant

i didn’t see your icon before but this one is cute lol.

• incredibleDemi

Okaay.. That’s great for you Nick. (:
    hahaha…
    i have no clue what is going on. >.<

If the President asks you to play at the White House, you say yes irregardless as to who you support. No one denies the President :p

• Chanel13_

Okaay.. That’s great for you Nick. (:
    hahaha…
    i have no clue what is going on. >.< — Me too ^.^

• muffy1013

I’ve never seen so many gifs lolz but I’m starting to like it now

• Amore

I always had a feeling that they were republicans,
    I am glad my feeling is correct. They seem extremely
    family oriented and conservative…why is everyone surprised?
    Happy that they support Reagan(:

• MeenuD

Fuck yeah Republicans!!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I just realized a lot of Demi fans have been joining.

• Panda Bear Love

He looks so cute in that picture :P

2. Kevin and Joe are the only ones who can vote and I doubt they ever have.
    Yep, they have voted.

• sophieee

I had a weird dream. it was scary….

• Katie13

OMG EVERYONE HAS MOVING AVATARS!!!

am i missing something?? 0.0

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?

• Chanel13_

-_-
    need a moving icon…xD

• picstoburn

OMG EVERYONE HAS MOVING AVATARS!!!

am i missing something?? 0.0

that belongs in the movies
    we call them icons :]but yeah.

• Jonas88

yay for Nick <3 :)

• Panda Bear Love

HE DIDN’T DIE. Ugh, it’s another fake rumor.

CALM DOWN.

• sophieee

My mom is from Spain so in my house we speak spanish but my step dad isn’t so fluent with it so we speak spanglish..
    But i hate speaking spanish. It bugs me…

• ohmimiley

How is it a problem for Nick?

REPUBLICAN?
    fmdklfnmdsklfmsdmfdsklgkmskld
    I still love you <3

I don’t care about Kevin, but I hope that Joe and Nick aren’t homophobes.

I really hope not, Nick is my favorite. :(

• harrypotterbitches

Demi did a song in Spanish…and that one thing resently…whats it called? whatever. But I get what you mean…I wish Demi was fluent in Spanish :S But she has been looking more latino lately o_0 idk why lol

• ohmimiley

For everyone who wants a moving icon, google: saycrackagain livejournal. Go to the left, pick the person you want in the icon, and search for one.

• EvaSnow

_________
    Because Nick has more fans than Jordin? Most people here care about what Nick does and don’t care much about Jordin.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

picstoburn said:

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

actually both of them are predominantly Caucasians. & just so you know, mexican and spanish do not count as ‘hispanic’. just so you know

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    sophieee said:

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    _______

I think nicks parents dont like miley anymore
    Papa J still promotes her sometimes
    _________

But not that much
    i mean do you hear them talking about mileys new image
    Well he can’t really say he like sexy miley lol but he says stuff about everyone like they’re new singles and stuff

Whats with the moving icons? I feel left out. :( lol

oceanup started letting us use GIF icons :D

Ohh, where do you find good ones from? :)
    Btw, when is the concert, or how was it if its already happened xD ;)
    livejournal :D

sophieee said:

But i hate speaking spanish. It bugs me…

Your lucky, I have to work to be bilingual, and tbh i dont have the attention span, i need people to activley be around me speaking the language or I wont.
    Man i wish my family was biligual.

picstoburn said:

theres a good place to start. Im home learning :)

thanks :D

NP good luck :) stick to it more than i do :P

I keep getting distracted by… everything.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Hey guys <3

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL SOOOO BLEEEHHH

• ohmimiley

Okay, what does tbh mean?
    Speak real words people! XD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait, who died? o.O

harrypotterbitches said:
    Demi is latin but she isn’t really coming from actual latin parents that talk to her in spanish and all.
    Neither is Selena, she speaks spanish cause her dad is mexican but she doesn’t really speak it cause she talks to her family in spanish.

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Hey guys <3
    ===
    HIII dunno why but ur photo makes me laugh, that hand popping from the side lol

• picstoburn

Okay, what does tbh mean?
    Speak real words people! XD

to be honest.

no, he isn’t gay. just because he likes Reagan doesn’t mean he’s a Republican, for all you know he could be an Independent.
    Not all Republicans are against Homosexuality and not all Democrats are for Homosexuality.

Hey guys <3

---

Lol at your icon. <3
    I kept people in check
    while you were gone.
    -pop collar- Jkjkjkj xD

Wait, who died? o.O

no one :p

ohmimiley said:

Okay, what does tbh mean?
    Speak real words people! XD
    To be honest.
    And your icon is so adorable.

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    _______

I think nicks parents dont like miley anymore
    Papa J still promotes her sometimes
    _________

But not that much
    i mean do you hear them talking about mileys new image

Seriously. He promoted Round & Round when the song premiered which happened to be the same dame Miley’s album came out. SMH.

Lonelyyyyyyyyyyy

To be honest.
    And your icon is so adorable.

Ty <3
    :D

Latino is not a race.

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

sophieee said:

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    sophieee said:

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:
    _______

I think nicks parents dont like miley anymore
    Papa J still promotes her sometimes
    _________

But not that much
    i mean do you hear them talking about mileys new image
    _____

Yeah i guess he cant be like,”Mileys New image is sexy!”

• picstoburn

he didn’t die :] he has his own twitter lol

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait, who died? o.O

no one :p

Oh I just say a comment about it lol

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    sophieee said:

But i hate speaking spanish. It bugs me…

Man i wish my family was biligual.
    My school always had spanish as a class. But i speak like a bunch of languages cause my family is really diverse… and because i want to learn them. But i like speaking english mainly.

I died. ;)
    jkjkjkjk <3 (If you couldnt
    figure it out, already :o)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i speak spanish! :) but know english because i studied in a bilingual school since i was little.

OH MY FUDGING GOSH, I JUST REALISED SOMETHING O.O

• picstoburn

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

===
    i didn’t know he actually dated brenda.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Hey guys <3

---

Lol at your icon. <3
    I kept people in check
    while you were gone.
    -pop collar- Jkjkjkj xD
    ---
    Oh okay lol

Wait, who died? o.O

no one :p

Oh I just say a comment about it lol

oh lol

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

Are we really discussing about nick/joe/kevins past girlfriends culture stuff

• sophieee

Brenda Songs mom is from Thailand and her dad is from Vietnam.

• Pink Elephant

Ohh that smile..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Okay, I need to stop changing my icon. FUCK.

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

===
    i didn’t know he actually dated brenda.

Welll….he fucked her.

And Nick is following all the hot girls from Nickalodeon on twitter including Keke Palmer so I assume he’s down with the swirl.

Wow. Nobody took my thatcher poll :(

sad times.
    It doesnt surprise me that papa jonas is republican tho…

Live Like There… said:
    me too :)
    But i have lived in the states since i was like 12

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

lol im going to go find some right now.
    hahaha kay :D

Ohh that smile..

vanessa are you staying up late tonight?

• oneofakindxo

is this where everyone is?

• picstoburn

I just realized a lot of Demi fans have been joining.

didn’t know she still had fans.

I’m bilingual. (:

• Jonas88

*cant

i didn’t see your icon before but this one is cute lol.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    thanks :) this is the Justin one

• harrypotterbitches

I just realized a lot of Demi fans have been joining.
    I noticed that too lol

• Katie13

I WANNA GIF!!!!!
    IM GOING TO GO GET ONE -.-

is everyone in here?

i don’t think Joe dated Brenda.

is it me or is that people are always trying to make the JB look racist and homophobic?

Like it’s only on this site.

I speak sign language, does that count? :D

I speak spanish, english and portuguese…i wish i could speak french >:(

Pink Elephant said:
    Ohh that smile..

oh ur icon looks soooo wrong, but I like it LOL

oneofakindxo said:

is everyone in here?
    Idk about everyone but I’m here. :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I have to pee. <3

is everyone in here?

yeah hey. what’s up?

Brenda Songs mom is from Thailand and her dad is from Vietnam.

Isn’t ‘Song’ a chinese name though?

I know :/ but I wish they did (:

Commenting is fun..

• picstoburn

i want to change my icon but im too damn lazy lol.

• sophieee

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

===
    i didn’t know he actually dated brenda.

Welll….he fucked her.

Brenda Song was only his friend. Maybe they dated but it was nothing special. And Nick follows like everyone on twitter.

• Pink Elephant

vanessa are you staying up late tonight?
    _____

Ahhh, I have work in 3 hours and then I work for about 9:00 pm PST, so I’ll probably come home at 10:00 pm PST? So I’ll see some of you late night OU people.

stop with the caucasian thing… they granpa is black.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sophieee said:

Live Like There… said:
    me too :)
    But i have lived in the states since i was like 12
    cool!i enjoy speaking english sometimes more than spanish.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I love all the icons :P

yeah hey. what’s up?

hey! nothing much i’m so bored. :| you?

You know who would be cute? Miley and Justin Bieb;D

• Pink Elephant

Isn’t ‘Song’ a chinese name though?
    _________

I’m Chinese, and I don’t know anyone that’s got that name. It’s Viet or Thai def. NOW, if it was SUNG, then yeah. LOL.

idk about everyone but I’m here. :D

HEY! :] whats up?

• picstoburn

anessa are you staying up late tonight?
    _____

oh okay cause some people wanted to do the tiny chat riley and them :p

HEEEEEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pokes tongue out*

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

KK ImNotAnnoying gooonee. *pops collar* *peace sign up*. K PEACE OUT.

dk about everyone but I’m here. :D

HEY! :] whats up?

nothing i been pretty bored im going to go shower soon. you?

• ohmimiley

Am I concidered like an all day OU member, then? xD

• sayWHAT

I think miley is emocrat :) and we know she supports gays :) :)

• sayWHAT

I think miley is emocrat :) and we know she supports gays :) :)

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I just realized a lot of Demi fans have been joining.

whhahaaa your icon ;)

George? :/
    Yes I heard he was a big fan of Ol’ W. Gross.

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

lol im going to go find some right now.
    hahaha kay :D

i even made a folder for it im such a geek -__-

I know Billy Ray and his dad were/are extreme Liberals though

Yeah, Billy is a liberal.

Nick Jonas, huge fail.
    This right here. I hope you NEVER become president, who knows where we’d end up. Spare us and stick to bootlicking.

• ANNONYMOUS

JONASSES ARE JERKS:

Jonas Brothers are doing private meet and greets for the tour.

i looked up my date, and its $2,500 to bid on and $10,000 to buy the meet and greet. they tweeted about it.

Private meet & greets are up for grabs for every stop on the North American leg of our tour. Visit our auction @charityfolks http://tiny.cc/apbby

i love these gif icons..

Nick is still only 17. He has a lot of “coming into his own” left to do. I look forward to him going to college truly learning the issues and shaping his own opinions. He’s one of the people that I believe college will be good for more than just getting a degree.

There is nothing wrong with being Republican. I’m not, but some of the most open minded people I know are Republican, but support their financial policies etc.

Amore said:

I always had a feeling that they were republicans,
    I am glad my feeling is correct. They seem extremely
    family oriented and conservative…why is everyone surprised?
    Happy that they support Reagan(:

Reagan supported the Vietnam war.

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

lol im going to go find some right now.
    hahaha kay :D

i even made a folder for it im such a geek -__-
    hahaha whats the title? xD

• gottalent?

JBiebLove why did you change the first one?
    The second one was like he had eat a bad fishstick and that one you have now is like I can’t even see how sexy his face is!!!!!

• incredibleDemi

I just realized a lot of Demi fans have been joining.
    I noticed that too lol
    is that a bad thing? lol. i love demi. <3

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

who here is actually american?

• LittleBrownBag

I’m not the biggest fan of Nick, but I love him for doing these little charitys (:

• JBiebLove

Jonas88 said:

i like the justin one

that doesn’t mean that they’re like that.
    she’s their aunt by marriage, not by blood, so it’s possible that they have different beliefs.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

who here is actually american?
    Lol I’m not american.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

who here is actually american?
    ______

ME!

• incredibleDemi

i love these gif icons..
    —————–
    lol… i found myself flipping my hair.. and staring at your icon. o_o lol

• AAC

Nick Jonas, huge fail.
    ______

Da fuck?

• MeenuD

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??

• Chanel13_

who here is actually american?

ME!

• JBiebLove

JBiebLove why did you change the first one?
    say what? what icon did you like?

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

lol im going to go find some right now.
    hahaha kay :D

i even made a folder for it im such a geek -__-
    hahaha whats the title? xD
    ===
    GIFS YO xD

• Chanel13_

Nick Jonas, huge fail.

You mad?

George? :/
    Yes I heard he was a big fan of Ol’ W. Gross.

One more reason to not like Papa J.

• picstoburn

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??

i want to see it so badly D:

• Amore

Exactly maybe he’ll realizes that his views and what he believes
    in right now is what he wants to believe in. Except it
    people: our Jonas boys are respective and open minded
    REPUBLICANS. YES. And when Nick runs for president he’ll be
    be sporting the elephant.

• Hangover

Intresting…

actually joe and nick dated spanish girls :] demi and selena.

===
    i didn’t know he actually dated brenda.

Welll….he fucked her.

• oneofakindxo

sophieee i srsly love your icon haha. demi is so cute.

sophieee said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    sophieee said:

But i hate speaking spanish. It bugs me…

Man i wish my family was biligual.

thats awsome :) yeah. i speak english fluently :P does that count?

ohmimiley said:

You know who would be cute? Miley and Justin Bieb;D
    ____
    i know!
    but justin seems short

• oneofakindxo

nothing i been pretty bored im going to go shower soon. you?

that wasn’t to you lmao :p i wrote something else to you but basically the sameee. i’m so bored as well.

• Pink Elephant

oh okay cause some people wanted to do the tiny chat riley and them :p
    ______

LMFAO, sure. We could right now too.

———————————-

I felt that needed to be posted again. Politics and political affiliation comes down to much more than this.

• ohmimiley

KK ImNotAnnoying gooonee. *pops collar* *peace sign up*. K PEACE OUT.

Must this be said everytime
    you leave a post? Lol

• Sweetdisposition?

You don’t have to be afraid to put your dream in action
    your never gonna fade you’ll be the main attraction
    not a fantasy
    just remember me
    when it turns out right
    ‘cuz you know that if you live in your imagination
    tomorrow you’ll be everybody’s fascination
    in my victory
    just remember me
    when I make it SHINE!

• picstoburn

that’s weird since i saw a picture of them together at some event.

oneofakindxo said:
    sophieee i srsly love your icon haha. demi is so cute.

thanks :D

Stop Googling my OU
    and I’ll stop youtubing your facebook! XD

i know!
    but justin seems short.

Miley is actually really
    short irl.

• Pink Elephant

_______

Disney > Nickalodeon FOREVA.

oh okay cause some people wanted to do the tiny chat riley and them :p
    ______

LMFAO, sure. We could right now too.

sure if everyone wants too :p

ohmimiley said:

I speak sign language, does that count? :D

Nope. But you and mama Jonas would have something to talk about

• Pink Elephant

———————————-

_____

True fax.

Oh God I’m watching Whitney Houston’s “I wanna see the receipts” interveiw with Diane Sawyer in 2002. Damn she was so high, you can tell and her voice was raspy from all the binging.

Now her voice is gone. Ugh. So sad. :(

===
    i didn’t know he actually dated brenda.

Brenda Song is not Chinese lmao. Ignorant people on here need to get their facts straight

oneofakindxo said:

idk about everyone but I’m here. :D

HEY! :] whats up?
    Hey :D
    Nm, just watching Victorious. Hbu?

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:12 pm
    ohmimiley said:

i know!
    but justin seems short.

Miley is actually really
    short irl

lol yeah she is. saw her in concert.

thanks :D

yep!:]

ohmimiley said:

i know!
    but justin seems short.

Miley is actually really
    short irl.
    ______

Hmm…maybe they would be good together then.

===
    i didn’t know he actually dated brenda.

i know she’s not chinese you could tell :D

Hey :D
    Nm, just watching Victorious. Hbu?

I love Victorious <3 the only show on Nick i like. but nothing! i’m so bored D:

I HATE THIS!!! >:(

Aug 2, 2010 @ 01:12 pm
    ohmimiley said:

i know!
    but justin seems short.

Miley is actually really
    short irl

lol yeah she is. saw her in concert.
    ____

Really?!
    i never considered her short

———————————-

IAWTC

Same with england conservatives/labour
    In fact I think the only distinctly anti gay party in the UK is the BNP.

• Aryanna

Everybody has a gif icon. O_O
    I’m old school. I’ll keep this one.

• picstoburn

nothing i been pretty bored im going to go shower soon. you?

LMAO. sorry (; and i know i could tell. you have to help me on what day should be for friday.

• Pink Elephant

_____

Ikr..

Suddenly, people who are Asian are all suddenly Chinese.

SHAKING. MY. CHINESE. HEAD.

_______

Disney > Nickalodeon FOREVA.

picstoburn can you tell oceanup to stop spamming me :P

• harrypotterbitches

I had to put this icon up…so adorable

• sophieee

Miley has long legs but she’s like 5’5 or something like me.
    Not that tall..

• Jonas88

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:26 pm
    JBiebLove said:
    Jonas88 said:

i like the justin one
    ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ok I’ll keep the Justin one :) yours is so cute! <3

• AAC

Let’s change the subject because politics is never a great conversation topic.

• AAC

Please don’t tell me we’re going to get into politics with this post. -_-

Their financial policies are all about keeping the rich, rich and keeping the poor, poor. I’m not extremely left wing but one of the things I dislike most about the red state policies are their financial policies.

• harrypotterbitches

who here is actually american?
    African American :P

changed my icon :S

lmao nicole did you have fun stealing them?
    LOL oh course :P

lol im going to go find some right now.
    hahaha kay :D

i even made a folder for it im such a geek -__-
    hahaha whats the title? xD
    ===
    GIFS YO xD
    LMAO

If you realize it
    When joe performs in concerts he moves all…”dirty” these days

• Chanel13_

Let’s change the subject because politics is never a great conversation topic.

BUNNIES!

Lol im British but im studying American and British Politics for my A Level :D

Im gutted i couldnt vote in the Uk elections recently :(

MeenuD said:

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??
    ME! I’ve seen it 3 times already, haha. Fucking brilliant movie.

RONALD REAGAN? Really, Nick? So disappointed in you.

College would be good for him.

He doesn’t rest! He always have something going on.

i predict alot of political arguments

O.o
    also I’m dissapointed in obama juss sayinn

• EvaSnow

Everybody has a gif icon. O_O
    I’m old school. I’ll keep this one.

lol i like it :] what’s up?

haha its aight (;
    and oh were still doing that? you didn’t do the spongebob day :p i did though for like, an hour lmao. but hmm idk, victorious day?

• WakaWakaEhEh

REPUBLICAN?
    fmdklfnmdsklfmsdmfdsklgkmskld
    I still love you <3

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    picstoburn can you tell oceanup to stop spamming me :P
    It’s not you it’s everyone.
    Or just us two lol.

_____

Ikr..

Suddenly, people who are Asian are all suddenly Chinese.

SHAKING. MY. CHINESE. HEAD.

I said Chinese because I thought ‘Song’ was a Chinese last name. Calm down.

• oneofakindxo

had to put this icon up…so adorable

aww!

Nini, get in the chat <3 :D

• Sweetdisposition?

Has anyone watched 16 wishes, I thought it was so cute? I basically saw the movie because Jean Luc was in it, but it turned to be really nice movie.

haha its aight (;

Me too!
    AND OMG, Jean Luc is adorable <33

MeenuD said:

Aug 2, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

MeenuD said:

Who’s seen Inception and thought it was fucking amazing??
    ME! I’ve seen it 3 times already, haha. Fucking brilliant movie.
    Ikr? I’m such a huge JGL fan now but I’ve always been a huge fan of Leo’s work. I’ve been watching JGL’s movies and I’m blown away of how good of an actor he really is. And also Chrisopher Nolan is an amazing director so he has tons of respect from me. And the rest of the cast was amazing aswell.

• SoRawSUgAr

I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT, ME and Demi Lovato WERE FRIENDS!!! then I woke up :(

bored :/