Jonas Brothers EAST PEORIA Meeting

jonaspieria9

From Kylie: I got news that Jonas Brothers were in my hometown (East Peoria, IL) so a friend and I decided to go hunt them down at 9:30 at night on Sunday.. We found them at the Embassy Suites and watched Nick Jonas work out through the window. Total creeps, I’m aware.

We ended up meeting two other girls there and we exchanged numbers and decided to go search for them early Monday morning. We met up at Embassy Suites and hung out there. People got into a van and when we looked back.. we could have sworn we saw Joe getting into the van.

Well, a group of little girls and there mothers showed up and one of the girls had said that the JoBros were on a red vehicle.. just then.. one drove up. Kevin Jonas was sitting in the front seat, we screamed. It was a bit pathetic, but whatever.. it’s the Jonas Brothers. Haha.

Anyway, they got out and their driver said, ‘They came back just to meet you, ladies.’ So they talked to us and took pictures with us. They were really sweet. <3

AAC said:

He wants to look good for the girls on tour, I mean Alyson, Demi and the rest. ;)

I have feeling Nicky is gonna hookup with one of the girls on tour. :P
    _______

Damn he already has three in London. Home boy needs to slow down. ;)

Nick is a pimp.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Kevin looks really good.
    Nick…bleh.
    Joe grow your hair and we’ll talk.

• AAC

Nick is a pimp.
    _____

With his looks, can’t blame him.

• Foxy

yesss, tight pants are really back.

• picstoburn

yes finally positive feedback from kevin.

AAC,
    Aside from the fact that I’ve seen him workout, those guns of his doesn’t develop on their own.If you are lucky enough to stay in the same hotel as them, try going to the gymn at midnight. You’ll be surprise to see Joe and Nick.

• Danger-ous

Aug 3, 2010 @ 01:03 pm

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?
    Nick lifts cans of soup.

Joe does pushups while I lay on top of him. It’s fun.

• Daydreamer…..

Omg. That’s so sweeet :) they’re amazingg <33

I like your icon. :) That photoshoot of Miley turned out really pretty.

• Daydreamer…..

Kevin looks good with his hair back.
    Joe is gorgeous<3

“You look so sexy with you hair pulled back” hehe Mean Girls quote.

• RjsOffTheChain

Dear Nicholas Jerry Jonas,
    You need to relive that stuck-in-the-elevator incident, but with me in it this time.

We need to corrupt in there for about an hour.
    Just you and me.

X___________________________________x
    I just pictured it….
    DEAD AND GONE.

• AAC

Lookin’ good boys.
    Nick’s working out now? Damn…

• picstoburn

kevin is all tan now :D haha i like it.

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?

• RjsOffTheChain

AAC said:

Lookin’ good boys.
    Nick’s working out now? Damn…

Oh, HAI! >.< Remember me?

• ann932

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?

exactly! more details! we’re dying here!

• Aryanna

They look good ! :)

• _Tiger_

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?
    Aerobics, and pole dancing. And the Richard Simmons Workout.

• AAC

Lookin’ good boys.
    Nick’s working out now? Damn…

Oh, HAI! >.< Remember me? ______ Of course. We were talking about being stuck in an elevator with Nick last night and Nacy. Good times…

Nick. <3

• Kailey

That just shows how much they truly appreciate their fans :)

• picstoburn

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?
    Aerobics, and pole dancing. And the Richard Simmons Workout.
    more people should start doing that.

• ann932

haha I can imagine that pole dancing lol

• jonastwilight_girl

lookin goood:)
    kevin<3

• jonastwilight_girl

Total creeps, I’m aware.

i’d do the same;)

• AAC

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?
    Aerobics, and pole dancing. And the Richard Simmons Workout.
    ______

Hahahaha! I’m dying right now. Is it weird that I can picture that too?

AAC,
    Nick has always been working out, he just don’t want to admit it.Kevin is the only one who doesn’t.

AAC said:

Lookin’ good boys.
    Nick’s working out now? Damn…

I have feeling Nicky is gonna hookup with one of the girls on tour. :P

• picstoburn

i want to know exactly what nick was doing! cardio or weights?

Me too!

• AAC

AAC,
    ______

And how would you know that?

• AAC

I have feeling Nicky is gonna hookup with one of the girls on tour. :P
    _______

Damn he already has three in London. Home boy needs to slow down. ;)

I Love the Jonas Brothers.That’s nice they came to your hometown.I wish i could met them.But,that’s nice that they had the time to take a picture with you.And,Kevin Jonas looks handsome in this picture and he looks like he is very grown -up since he gotten married.And Nick looks nice too and also Joe looks very hot in this picture i love his shirt.You Rock boys.

• VIVA glam

hate on it all you want, but i love joe’s style. kevin has gotten a lot less feminine since getting married. and nick… i see he’s still rocking the man purse lol :)

and yes, joe has the nicer body. but these boys don’t realize if they really wanna get buff, they’ll need to gain some weight first

joe<3 and keep it up kevin, whatever your doing. your becoming attractive.

• sophieee

VIVA glam said:
    It’s a satchel…
    Indiana Jones wears one….

• jbfan

i love seeing all the boys together again. they are all looking really great and grown up. i love nick’s shirt, joe’s hair and scrub is totally hot, kevin reminds me of patrick dempsey (dr. McDreamy on gray’s autonomy)-he use to be all nerdy and ugly when he was younger but now he’s super HOT. kevin’s the same he was awkward looking in his teen years – but now he’s HOT. danielle knows how to keep her man looking good.

• Anonymous123

Nick is so ugly.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Guys…Luke Pasqualino is on shooting stars!!!

i think kevin, joe, and nick are all really good looking. but in this picture kevin wins it – he looks hot with the slicked back hair and tan.

• AAC

_____

Definately. :)

Anonymous123 said:

Nick is so ugly.

No, he isn’t.

• AAC

Nick is so ugly.
    ______

Can I take a hit of whatever you’re smoking?

• Danger-ous

I’m happy for you but I will never support stalking of any kind. I think it’s totally tasteless.

• jerseygirl

Well that’s not stalker-ish, at all.

• jerseygirl

LOL at our comments following one another. ;)

• Foxy

Anonymous123 said:

Nick is so ugly.
    ____

haha, good joke.

• sophieee

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Guys…Luke Pasqualino is on shooting stars!!!

What’s shooting stars??

• jerseygirl

Aug 3, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    Anonymous [68.116.85.146] said:

It is nice to know that the old reliable “Kevin Stan”, aka as Yvonne, Kelly,
    Anonymous,iluvdeanw is here.
    ———————-
    O_o

LOL. You know her too?

• jerseygirl

Ok, Joe, me and the puppet are just going to take over now………………

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Aug 3, 2010 @ 02:23 pm
    jerseygirl said:

LOL at our comments following one another. ;)
    Great minds baby. :)

• Panda Bear Love

Nick is so ugly.
    ______

Can I take a hit of whatever you’re smoking?

Agreed. The boy’s flawless ;) LOL

joick <3

• Danger-ous

Furthermore…what to my wandering eyes do appear? Kevin looks good.

Never as good as Joe, but still. He should get some snaps.

ahhh i love them, joe shaved :D cant wait 2 c em in concert xoxoxo

• NicksSweetCaroline

sophieee said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Guys…Luke Pasqualino is on shooting stars!!!

What’s shooting stars??
    A u.k comedy tv show…

• sophieee

joick <3

• Jane Doe

Kevin looks good.

It is nice to know that the old reliable “Kevin Stan”, aka as Yvonne, Kelly,
    Anonymous,iluvdeanw is here.

• AAC

Agreed. The boy’s flawless ;) LOL
    ________

Yes he is. That sexy mofo. ;)

• AAC

It is nice to know that the old reliable “Kevin Stan”, aka as Yvonne, Kelly,
    Anonymous,iluvdeanw is here.
    ________

:O
    Where?

wow, kevin looks good in this picture. he immediately caught my eye.

• superJOEman

Good to see them together again! The boys are really back!! ^^

• Stayx3

They’re so nice.
    Nick looks good[:
    I wish I could watch him work out;]

They all look good. Nick looks really good. Nice story. Glad they take time to meet their fans.

• Kyie

Kevin has always been my favorite, but jesus chriiiiiist…he was lookin’ beautiful in person.

No offense, but why is everyone in America so fat. ROFL

I only see mainly fat girls take pictures with them.

the fact that they drove all the way back just to meet the girls just emphasizes how PERFECT they are! ahh

• AlwaystheTruth

Joseph you look fine!! ;)

ahh they went back to meet the fans….. gotta love ‘em

• JoickBelongs

is it weird that I almost had a boner just because I pictured Nick working out ?

• JoickBelongs

AAC,

______________

midnight? Nick? Joe? Together? Working Out?
    OH.GOD.

• -Hibz-

Kevin looks hot. Like, legit.

Everyone knows I love Joe.. But gosh, Kevin!
    Marriage has done him well. Haha.

kevin looks hot

• itsaimeenotamy

DAMN! Im a Joe fan but Kevin is working it…but they all look good though.
    :D

Kylie,
    Please email me at dhatch@pjstar.com. I’m interested in writing about this.
    Thanks,
    Danielle

when kevin smiles in photo , he want to meet the fan.

Aww! Gotta love ‘em. =)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

AAC said:

Nick is a pimp.
    _____

With his looks, can’t blame him.

Lol your icon reinforced this for me ;)

• JonasandMileyPones

Haha your back to JAMP?

_____

YUP. This time I’m staying.

• picstoburn

hi everyone /:

• Aryanna

picstoburn said:
    hi everyone /:
    Why sad face?

• NicksSweetCaroline

I can’t wait till Nick is back to the drums :) :)

• AAC

AAC,
    _______

You got to see him work out?! When was this?
    I just always assumed he got his muscles from all the sports he played plus playing the drums.

where is demi?
    i think she still sick
    i love demi
    hope she is fine soon

How sweet, they came back to meet their fans. They look good. Oh and the girl that talked about Nick hooking up with 3 girls, it was rumored to be two and they denied them, so did one of the girls (Lucie). Nick can’t look at a girl without rumors starting that he is seeing her. Lets let him have friends until we have actual proof of him dating someone.

Nick looks ripped ngl

• sophieee

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Kevin looks really good.
    Nick…bleh.
    Joe grow your hair and we’ll talk.
    Your icon is twitching….

oh my gosh….kevin is looking really good with his hair slicked back, the hot tan, and a little bit of facial hair!! he gets better looking the older he gets.

• _Tiger_

Omg. Lookin’ good Kevin!

• gabbster

bleh.

I live three hours away from their!
    Me and the best friends are leaving nowww, haha.
    Creeps? I know. But we’ve done everytthingg to meet them and haven’t had luck.
    So whatevs.
    Well, the least you can do is get some pictures for us to see if you are successful. :) Good Luck, hope you get to see them.

• JonasandMileyPones

OMG. Nick is wearing that shirt again. :o

• ann932

nick jonas working out? yes, please!

• _Tiger_

JonasandMileyPones said:
    OMG. Nick is wearing that shirt again. :o
    Haha your back to JAMP?

Omg. That’s so sweeet :) they’re amazingg <33

• NileyisWin

looookin’ hotttt <3

• Danger-ous

Um, best of luck on your 3 hour drive. That’s um…different.

If I drove 3 hours to see the JoBros, there better be lap dances or dinner involved.

• California.Gurls

NicksSweetCaroline said:

I can’t wait till Nick is back to the drums :) :)
    haha you read my mind :)

• Hangover

Kevin looks good with his hair back.
    Joe is gorgeous<3

• Daydreamer…..

Uh…okay borderline stalkerish. But that’s cute. haha I wish I could meet them. :) One day maybe.

ahhh i love them, joe shaved :D cant wait 2 c em in concert xoxoxo

kevin looking goooodd :)

joe’s looking very italian and kevin looks kind of native american with his high cheek bones and nice tan in this pic!! their italian and native american roots are shining through :-) these boys have some flavor….love it!!

I live three hours away from their!
    Me and the best friends are leaving nowww, haha.
    Creeps? I know. But we’ve done everytthingg to meet them and haven’t had luck.
    So whatevs.