Miley Cyrus, ‘I’m Not Burning Hannah Wig’

hannah-montana-fierce

Miley Cyrus intervew with the Montreal Gazette. She will NOT burn her Hannah Montana wig: ‘No, I just made a joke and everyone started flipping out. I’m not really going to burn it.. I already burned it, Just kidding!’ On Hannah ending:

‘You don’t want it to grow up too much, where the younger audience feel they can’t watch the show anymore. But also, (don’t) go backwards and make it so young that you lose the older fans that you have. So I think it’s just kind of come to a point where there’s not much more we could do with (the show).’

On being a role mode: ‘Yes, I want to be a role model and have people look up to me, but this also doesn’t mean that I am not going to live the way that I want to live or (do) what I think is right. They keep me grounded. But that doesn’t mean I’m always going to be perfect.. So I think it’s been easier for me to grow up, because I’ve never faked it, saying that I’m always going to be Hannah forever. I’m going to grow up at some point, and I’ve been always honest about that.’

On her character’s end: ‘Life will go on, you know, just the way anyone else’s life goes on. We made it more about a new chapter and not about the ending of something. It is the end, but it’s also the beginning of something new.’

• crunchy

Lmao i freakinq love your icon && jersey shore !

• crunchy

Lmao i freakinq love your icon && jersey shore !

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

AAAAAAAAAH!!!! Can’t waaait! OMG! BRAZIIIIL!
    Oh shit, next year I won’t be in Rio anymore. I’m gonna move. Oh comeeee on, so not fair.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

AAAAAAAAAH!!!! Can’t waaait! OMG! BRAZIIIIL!

• lzfylbqtect

mn3nhr tjhhzeiymcku, [url=http://smmirjwekxpd.com/]smmirjwekxpd[/url], [link=http://fnbcyyrxllta.com/]fnbcyyrxllta[/link], http://xvmnzkaedeuy.com/

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ou.. you posted this a long ass time ago. :|

• oneofakindxo

OU why are you posting this again? lmao

• heyyya

why is everyone getting icons that moves where do you get those theyy are coolll :)

Aug 3, 2010 @ 06:05 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

This is so old and who really cares? I love her but seriously

the longer i look at your icon the more faster it gets

• myheartbeatsforlove

this is old news.

• countrycutie14

didn’t oceanup post this…?

• Dessiree

I love your icon KristinaMarie559 lmaoo!!

• bluesfan3410

I seen this a long time ago

• Dessiree

Youtube.com/Atwistedb
    Youtube.com/Atwistedb
    Youtube.com/Atwistedb

Youtube.com/Atwistedb
    Nobody gives a shit! Go somewhere else. Seriously!

• sayWHAT

Omg! I think miley and liam have promise rings! I saw it on twitter pictures and in any picture of them walking together in the past month! Ahhhhh maim!

• cornpopsboiii

OU already posted this…

• jpfubuhtsnn

QnYgnh zsyfmxyudaof, [url=http://huwjzffxdrxj.com/]huwjzffxdrxj[/url], [link=http://bapouagheonv.com/]bapouagheonv[/link], http://shrhezjpwkmj.com/

• Estefania…

Love you MILEY
    btw Miley will go to Brazil and Poland next year

• KristinaMarie559

I love your icon KristinaMarie559 lmaoo!!
    lmao thank you!
    Joe looks hot in your icon!(:

• MyEmoGrl
  • anna.xoxo14

This is reaaaaalllyyy old news…

And spammers are annoying.

• -JulieSmile-

Um. Didn’t I see this before?
    Having Memory loss Oceanup?

• Itskait

Testing

• harrypotterbitches

new icon <3

• TheOne

GOSH! OceanUp u posted about 3 OTHER STORIES SAYIN THE SAME THING!
    SHUT UP ABOUT THIS ALREADY!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

old new oceanup

• MClover14

Is my icon moving??

• CrazyCrunk

we can have moving icons now???
    woop woop
    gonna go change mine :D

what else is new??

we can have moving icons now???
    woop woop
    gonna go change mine :D

what else is new??

Everyone here has Bieber fever.

• -JulieSmile-

we can have moving icons now???
    woop woop
    gonna go change mine :D

what else is new??

Everyone here has Bieber fever
    ———————————-
    Not everyone. I didn’t catch it :)

• bwoawwvm

D6Kqrl dzgcalyyakuf, [url=http://imnomamcgllm.com/]imnomamcgllm[/url], [link=http://vlenoenpepdh.com/]vlenoenpepdh[/link], http://vjlkjvxgmytt.com/

• RikusBrother
  • rice1snice
  • iloveu69r
  • -Jenii

harrypotterbitches said:

new icon <3
    _____
    Aww… i love it. Arielle used to be my favorite Disney princess when I was little. I think I watched the movie atleast 20 times XD

• bhtvspymbhk

4oxM2c yvuswcrgxxdl, [url=http://pnfgqkibdlqx.com/]pnfgqkibdlqx[/url], [link=http://wuwqsglkyfwa.com/]wuwqsglkyfwa[/link], http://fgcbobyquksa.com/

• joleneroxs
  • xxyoubelongwithmexx12

This was posted a while back.

OLD NEWS! SERIOUSLY! This was posted months ago. Literally the same story.

wow did oceanup look at this news it’s so old !!!!!! come on more intersting news not like dumb ones !!!!! example shia labeouf eating a banana and smoking,regular peps do that !!!!!!

• VioletHan

old post.
    OU is probably running out of new stories.

• cobrasecond
  • egy97

woww the icons are crazzy lol

• egy97

OMG UR ICON (: haha i luv mekosh

• Sandrine

good 4 hur!!

• MelJBHSfan

this is so old you bunch of retards who own oceanup.
    this was posted MONTHS ago.
    not our fault you don’t have new gossip to post.

• suzii18023

didnt i already read this?!like a month ago haa

• iLiketoSmile

I think OU has memory loss, i’ve read this before

• NeverShoutNeverrr

old.

• kattt.

Random, but does anyone else notice that it looks like she has really hairy armpits….

yeah, this my being exhausted tired.

• -Jenii

Dint you post this already OU like 3 times. We get it…she wont burn her wig..

-Jenii said:

Dint you post this already OU like 3 times. We get it…she wont burn her wig..
    Who is in your icon?

• JoickBelongs

Estefania… said:
    Love you MILEY
    btw Miley will go to Brazil and Poland next year

__________

REALLY ?! where did you see that ? is it confirmed ? *O*

• JoickBelongs

we can have moving icons now???
    woop woop
    gonna go change mine :D

what else is new??

Everyone here has Bieber fever.

________

LMAO NO!

• .Truth.

-Jenii said:
    Dint you post this already OU like 3 times. We get it…she wont burn her wig..

omfg your icon!!!!

• Hilary

OLD OLD OLD.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

You posted this before o_O

• star19

UHH. OU,

• CrazyCrunk

what website do you guys get your moving icons?????

• _Tiger_

I love the gifs haha. It makes OU like 1000x more fun.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Doesn’t this post bring back memories? Remember? Haha…

• JonasandMileyPones

Didn’t we go pass this like 5 fckn times already?

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Doesn’t this post bring back memories? Remember? ..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Doesn’t this post bring back memories? Remember? ..

Then you obviously weren’t there. then.

• shortstack

Why dose Ocan have to re-post stuff every few weeks?

Whoo, thank the Lord. Now I can sleep at night knowing that she’s not burning that wig.

• candyland93

ROFL.Didnt Oceanup post this like like last year?

• xoShannonxo

AD posted this today too. and OU posted this like months ago.

• Itskait

Wasn’t this already posted a while back?
    Slow news day………

• DriveGiRa
  • Your Mom Was Here

they shouldn’t have changed the Stewart’s house imo

• Your Mom Was Here

that was so random lol

all they don’t have news on miley because she shooting a movie so they have to post old shit ou get it together dumbasses

• xoxo

different day,same shit

• picstoburn

um oceanup you posted this like a long time ago.and AD posted this today O___o weird i will be back :D

• KristinaMarie559

This is so old and who really cares? I love her but seriously.

• CyrusGomezLovato

You have already posted this OU. Post something differnt for ONCE and NOT post it like every other time! God! -_-

• hotlikemexico

You posted this a longtime ago, OU.
    Congratulations, you fail.

• LiveLaughLove

OU you already posted this… x)

• Blackpalmtree
  • ellygance

Is my icon moving??

Yep. (:

• fdokwgi

54VNtp uuvzrrmiqrow, [url=http://lrcunlsdomlk.com/]lrcunlsdomlk[/url], [link=http://teghweydfxbk.com/]teghweydfxbk[/link], http://ekhyplmkiqcf.com/

• lovelyy

JulieSmile- said:

we can have moving icons now???
    woop woop
    gonna go change mine :D

what else is new??

Everyone here has Bieber fever
    ———————————-
    Not everyone. I didn’t catch it :)
    Same here. I don’t have it eighter

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow
  • sucy

2, the physical form factors scar is generally believed that the formation of scar is due to inflammatory reaction, collagen fiber synthesis and degradation of imbalance, the emergence of abnormal mucopolysaccharide, and the tattoo ink proliferation of myofibroblasts caused. Scar reduction in lymphatic drainage, local edema, can lead to hypertrophic scars. In short, the scar formation is the inevitable outcome of wound healing the body, especially when tissues are subject to certain depth of skin injury, wound first appeared inflammation, white blood cells, macrophages, mast cells and other tattoo ink infiltration, and multiple cell factor ( growth factor), fibroblasts and myofibroblasts proliferated and synthesized a large number of collagen and matrix, resulting in the abnormal arrangement of collagen metabolism and abnormal matrix of calm, with micro-circulation and free radical factors, to promote the scars formation.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

lovelyy said:

JulieSmile- said:

we can have moving icons now???
    woop woop
    gonna go change mine :D

what else is new??

Everyone here has Bieber fever
    ———————————-
    Not everyone. I didn’t catch it :)
    Same here. I don’t have it
    —————-
    i have it since last year

• colorfulx

Old news.

• IfUSeekBritney

*yawn* ;)

• sucy

From 1846 onwards, the first tattoo shop opened in New York, dedicated to the sailors on the crew and the patriots stab mark. 50 years later, came the first tattoo machine, and another hundred years, people have tattoos becoming popular tattoo ink pursuit. But now, according to U.S. government statistics: in the United States between the ages of 18 to 25 young people, 35% of people have tattoos. One fourth population of the United States each have at least one tattoo. Not difficult to see, tattoo really is now the world’s most popular tend to. In China, in various cities, the tattoo’s popularity began quietly. Tattoos start Tattoo Machine from the simple lines of the most complicated, tattoo artists are also professional and began to attach importance to their cause. Tattoo in European and American style map contains too much content, there are a lot of zombies for example, lions, cattle, wings, anchors, angels, wolves and other grain Renaissance tattoo Zhuodan Ting also love this style of tattoo.

• Fiona

<3 Miley and btw this post it old, just thought I’d join in xD

and I discovered this new movie coming out in September it reminds me of Mean Girls. Check it Out!
    Btw It’s called “Easy A”

• Ariel Bieber

Oceanup you already posted this a long time ago. We get it miley will not burn her wig.

• .Truth.

wasnt this already posted?

• m

This was already posted and they used the same picture AGAIN

• LetsJumpTheSun