Chloe Bridges Huntington NY MEETING

chloe-mdot-38

My friends and I went to the Camp Rock 2 Verizon instore in Huntington NY. We got to hang out with Chloe & MDot! They were both super nice and came out before to take pictures with everyone.

• .Smile.

She has such a pretty smile :D
    But those trousers… =/

• SmoochieCakes

I really dislike what she wears. But i love her smile.

• Thtzttlykewl

Not so flattering pants, Chloe. Seems cool, she does have quite a large resemblance to Angelina.
    Ask me stuff- http://www.formspring.me/Bieberissexy101

• sayWHAT

Before this post dies I want to say that I think miley and liam have been wearing promise rings for the past month! If you don’t believe me look in pics of them but recent pics! They have a thin silver band on their left ring finger!!! Woooo miam!

• Hilary

I really don’t like these pants

• gottalent?

Chloe dress better than miley I know that.

• .Smile.

sayWHAT said:
    Wow, that was so random xD lol links? :)

• sayWHAT

@gottalent no she doesn’t… And are you seriously going to compare chloe (a nobody) to miley????

• sayWHAT

• anna.xoxo14

Well, that’s random. Haha :p

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol, those pants are horrible looking :/

• anna.xoxo14

I really don’t like these pants
    Your icon and Titanic is amazingg :D

• austin19

the fuck is she wearing .

• sayWHAT

@smile I’m on my phone and I don’t know how to do links on it but there was pictures of the promise rings on twitter and they were posted on a different post yesterday :)

• SoRawSUgAr

Is she in the desert or something?

• SoRawSUgAr

anna.xoxo14
    I LOVE ur icon, and I love the person in it <3

• .Smile.

sayWHAT said:

Okey dokey :D

• Hilary

I really don’t like these pants
    Your icon and Titanic is amazingg :D

Thanks =) and i love your icon, he’s so adorable <3

• all for me

how come she looks so fat!!

• anna.xoxo14

I LOVE ur icon, and I love the person in it <3
    ----
    Oh trust me I love it too <3 JGL is the hottest person everrrr. :D

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Hello :D

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Katy Perry is hosting the Teen Choice Awards……Maybe they should call it The Rigged Choice Awards :/

• all for me

Those teeth and gums on MDOT

• .Smile.

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

Just askin, but why does everyone say that the TCA’s are rigged or that they’re a scam? =/

• xCookieMuffin

Yuupp. Shes looking a lot like Angelina Jolie..

• anna.xoxo14

Ikr! I love Katy Perry, but the TCA’s just piss me off ever since I found out it was rigged :/ I say we boycott it.

• SoRawSUgAr

anna.xoxo14 said:
    I LOVE ur icon, and I love the person in it <3
    Oh trust me I love it too <3 JGL is the hottest person everrrr. :D
    ===
    I saw him last night in Inception :)

• xCookieMuffin

I think cause Justin Bieber won like, 4 awards before voting ended and everyone was saying it was rigged and wasn’t fair. I think thats why. :O

• SmoochieCakes

all for me said:
    how come she looks so fat!!
    ________________________
    its those pants -_- lol

• anna.xoxo14

Because Justin Bieber already won four awards about two weeks ago and someone got it on tape. It’s completely rigged.

• xHisGirlFriday

It’s also annoying how they film it before hand, thanks alot Dane Cook. They cut out all the interesting parts…

• SoRawSUgAr

dotdotdot

• anna.xoxo14

I LOVE ur icon, and I love the person in it <3
    Oh trust me I love it too <3 JGL is the hottest person everrrr. :D
    ===
    I saw him last night in Inception :)
    That movie was amazing but there’s two main reasons why I loved it…
    1. Leonardo DiCaprio
    2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

because justin won already and voting isnt even over yet.. and that was last week

• sayWHAT

@gottalent “opinions are like noses everybody has one” (-miley). And in my opinion miley dresses better :)

• .Smile.

anna.xoxo14 said:

And also if you watch the end credits on the TCA close enough, it says that voting really doesn’t count (in different words of course) Look it up on YouTube.
    ‘O’Omg, they shouldnt even name it Teen Choice Awards anymore, since its not even our choice!!

• xCookieMuffin

NEW POSTS!

• SoRawSUgAr

LILO & STITCH <3

• VIVA glam

LMAO nice pants. very flattering. sorry but i don’t find her pretty. at all.

• anna.xoxo14

Everyone go to the Bieber and Nick post!

• xCookieMuffin

The faacckkk?! So we waste our time voting when it doesn’t really count? :s

• anna.xoxo14

The faacckkk?! So we waste our time voting when it doesn’t really count? :s

Yupp o_o Which sucks considering I spent so much time voting last year :p

Why does she have her pants back to front?

• springstrawberry

What the HECK is she wearing ?

• bluesfan3410

Ew what is she wearing?

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

She always seems happy (and no, I’m not saying that just because her smile is wide). It’s a good thing!

The faacckkk?! So we waste our time voting when it doesn’t really count? :s

They can choose any of the top for nominees as a winner. There are 5 nominees per category. Do the math.

• Ignorance01

What the hell is wearing?

lol i like the pants

• Ushna

She seems tall XD Wonder how they managed Nick’s length with her XD

• _Tiger_

70th!

• springstrawberry

Am I the only one who’s not so excited about CR 2 ?

ADELPHI UNIVERISTY! WOOOOOOOOOOO

bluesfan3410: HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUR ICON

and wtf is she wearing.. she does look like angelena jolie

• suzii18023

wtf is she wearing?haha

• suzii18023

wtf is she wearing?haha

• briannabieber

What on earth is she wearing? O_o

I don’t really have a problem with Chloe, but WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING.

• SellyismygirlCrush

WTF is she wearing?
    I dont get why people are so intrested in this chick .. we havent even seen her act yet

• Gleekedout

Given his touring schedule, Justin Bieber is unable to attend the Teen Choice Awards in person this year. The Teen Choice producers took the opportunity to pre-tape an acceptance speech covering all four of his nomination categories while he was in Arizona last week so that they could use it in the event he wins them. Any categories he does not win will be edited out for broadcast. Voting for the Teen Choice Awards is still very much open

• .Smile.

Someone filmed it :p. #TCAFail\
    Ohhh lol xD

what is she wearing? well,the outfit is ugly like her.

• Fiona

I was going to say she doesn’t deserve all the hate she gets cause I think she’s really pretty and then I was going to compliment her outfit but… i scowled down :/ WTF is she wearing!?! A potato sack?

aww she’s so pretty WHY in God’s name is she wearing those awful pants?

• N1996

The Pants ?

• diane n.

what is she wearing? are those pants?

• ms.sunshine

ummmmm ok cool good for them =]

• xHisGirlFriday

She looks similar to Angelina Jolie..

• kitkat

WTF is Chloe wearing…

• sayWHAT

I would have never known who they were. Well maybe I would have known chloe was in CR2 since that commercial with nixk singin about violins isalways on..

• gottalent?

For what!
    She not anything, yet!

• Srahx3

i dont like her
    and i dont like her pants ö

anywayzz .. Lovee camprockk <3<3

who wants to tweet ?? :: @Srahx3

• sayWHAT

I don’t like the bag that chloe is wearing… There are more flattering bags in the world…

• anna.xoxo14

What is she wearing…? And yeah I think she looks a lot like Angelina Jolie.

Umm…ok….

• Gleekedout

justin bieber has already “won” four. it was pretaped though. they are taking anything he doesnt win out of the tape.

• sayWHAT

@smile miley was wearing the promise ring in the mall pics yesterday! You can’t see it on yhe one ou posted but in others that people were posting you can see it :)

• .Smile.

xCookieMuffin said:

Really!? Wow..But if they were gonna rig it, wouldnt they atleast try to disguise it? =/

• gottalent?

Ya sayWHAT she does,Miley always wearing some fuck up shirt thats either no good,riped,or see through.
    She’s rich enough to buy at least a good shirt that’s decent.

• .Smile.

sayWHAT said:

Okey dokey, I’ll check it out xD

• xCookieMuffin

Someone filmed it :p. #TCAFail

• SoRawSUgAr

Lies Lies Lies….OOOOHHHHH LIESSS

• gottalent?

all for me said:
    how come she look so fat!!

If you’re going to be a Jerk that you can leave!!

• xCookieMuffin

?

• .Smile.

@Gleekedout & anna.xoxo14
    How do you guys know this?
    Anddd its not really a scam if they are gonna take out whichever ones he hasnt won..:) Js

• anna.xoxo14

• SellyismygirlCrush

springstrawberry said:
    Am I the only one who’s not so excited about CR 2 ?

______

nope i could care less about it .. i may watch it just for some nick jonas face time thats about it