Joe & Nick Favorite Camp Rock 2 Scenes

joick-favorite

Joe & Nick Jonas revealed their fave Camp Rock 2 scenes to Popstar! Joe, ‘For me, filming-wise, the water balloon fight scene was really fun to film because there were, like, thousands of kids nailing each other in the face with water balloons. I mean, what more could you want? That’s totally camp.

The scene that I was really happy with was the last scene that we performed around the campfire. It’s a really special scene and it was the last scene we filmed. It was touching for all of us because we’re so attached to the movie.’

Nick, ‘For the ‘Introducing Me’ song, shooting it was challenging, but seeing the final product was rewarding. When I heard the song at first, I was concerned as to whether I would be able to pull it off because it’s more comedic route when..

..it comes to songwriting as I usually take that part of my career very seriously so I really had to step outside my comfort zone. But once I saw it and how good it turned out, I was very happy.’

• JoickBelongs

I don’t see any problem with CR2, I’ll watch it, I mean, I don’t want CR3/4/5…, but it’s not a bad movie, I don’t hate it..

• gabbster

This whole movie needs to die in that campfire.
    ___________________

ia.

I actually like that song even though it’s a ripoff of I’m Yours and the lyrics are crappy.

• suckit

This whole movie needs to die in that campfire

if only it could

• Signorina. aNonimo

I would have to leave when a new Jonas post is out..

Joe around the campfire..singing..priceless..

a Kumbaya moment!(I think I spelled that right)

Water fights are fun..with Joe it would be a blast…a supersoaker hella good time!

• JoickBelongs

to be honest, I actually just watch to see JB in it…

• _huajaichumpoo

Nick’s like, “No way, girlfrannn!”

• JONASforCANADA

that picture is adorable.

nick’s face is deformed

nick’s face is deformed

==

His ‘deformed’ face sure is handsome. ;)

• JoickBelongs

really OU, couldn’t you put a better pic of them ? ;/

• Moonbeam

“I was concerned as to whether I would be able to pull it off because it’s more comedic route … so I really had to step outside my comfort zone”

Oh Nick, man it up, you play in a Disney TV series.

Love the pic!!!

Totally random but you can tell that Nick’s at least an inch taller than Joe. Wich means that Joe’s 5’8 and Nick’s like 5’9?

• JoickBelongs

a pic where Nick is not looking eehh .. .-.
    anyway, he’s still perfect for me <3

• Jane Doe

Interesting choice of picture…
    0_o

nick’s face is deformed

-__-

• Sweetdisposition?

jerseygirl said:

This whole movie needs to die in that campfire.
    Agreed.

Hahaha! Nick looks like my gay hair dresser here. He’s still adorable as fuck though. Love that kid.

• Jason

jerseygirl said:

This whole movie needs to die in that campfire.

——————–
    D:

• Doom

I’m just here for that picture of Katy. lol those glasses.

==

Nick is taller than joe by an inch and nick is like 5’11 he did grow people… just so you know ;)

• SiezeTheDay

huajaichumpoo said:

Nick’s like, “No way, girlfrannn!”
    Lul. Agreed..his jaw looks funky :|..like its about to rip out xD

• suckit

i’ll say i won’t watch it but i’ll probably end up watching

• jerseygirl

This whole movie needs to die in that campfire.

• KristinaMarie559

So he is taller in real life? Because in pictures he looks short.

===
    Yeaaah way taller. He has short legs thats why hahaha :)

okay good! ahah

said:

==

If Nick is in fact 5’11 (Wich I don’t think he is) then he is more than an inch taller than Joe, because there is no way that Joe is 5’10, Joe’s like 5’8 max. Kevin is like 5’7.
    ===

im just saying hes 5’11 cause i met him in London while he was there.. and im 5’7 and he was atleast 4 inches taller..
    kev is about the same height as joe

Well, then Nick is more than inch taller than Joe.

True. I got that from Yahoo Answers. I just read he said he was 5’9 in a live chat(2010).

===

yeah but i swear when I met him i was like dang he isnt that short people said he was but hes about 5’11.. good thing he grew

He’s approximately 5’8″. And according to Kids.Aol.com, he is 130 lbs (2010)

===
    Nick isn’t 5’8 none of them are.
    They always slouch..
    and nick is probably like 170 heis pretty thick not fat just muscleyyy

I don’t think Nick weighs that much.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Big woop

• KristinaMarie559

===

He looks like he is getting taller..I think 5’10 5’11 is right!

don’t think Nick weighs that much.

====

170 isnt that much
    like i said he is muscley not fat
    hes pretty tall
    when your taller you weigh more

• SellyismygirlCrush

im sorry but that is the gayest pic of them

• harrypotterbitches

Mkay

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    kev is about the same height as joe

So he is taller in real life? Because in pictures he looks short.

===
    Yeaaah way taller. He has short legs thats why hahaha :)
    Nick definitely said he was 5’9″ in that live chat with him and Kevin.

• Itskait

===

He looks like he is getting taller..I think 5’10 5’11 is right!

Nick’s like 5’10 ish but his hair makes him look taller. I’m 5’6 ish and when I met him he had around 2 inches on me and that was like a year ago.

• xoxokatie8

They be loooking gorgeoussss ;)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

the look so gay in that pic

I think Nick went through a growth spurt when he was in London. He’s looking taller.

don’t think Nick weighs that much.

====

170 isnt that much
    like i said he is muscley not fat
    hes pretty tall
    when your taller you weigh more

170 isn’t that much, but Nick doesn’t look like he weighs 170. He seems like 150-160 tops.

• LAURENJ-

Who cares how tall they are…as long as their package speaks FULL volume thats what counts..Its all in the pkg bby’s..

Sorry my teenie moment is over and I must say looking forward to hearing & seeing my boys sweat on stage for the next few months..preferably shirtless…LOL

I like Nick’s hair here, not gonna lie.

everyone go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjrSKqli0g and hold the left button down while the video is paused to play snake.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    Isn’t he a bit old for that? I mean, I’m a year younger than him and it seems like I’ve stopped growing at 163cm.

• SiezeTheDay

LAURENJ- said:

Thats preferred&should be arranged ;D..we all know they wanna take it off xD

Is it just me or did Kevin look extemely sexy in the live chat today? I’m liking what he’s doing with his hair now.

He’s approximately 5’8″. And according to Kids.Aol.com, he is 130 lbs (2010)

===
    Nick isn’t 5’8 none of them are.
    They always slouch..
    and nick is probably like 170 heis pretty thick not fat just muscleyyy

kev is about the same height as joe

So he is taller in real life? Because in pictures he looks short.

===
    Yeaaah way taller. He has short legs thats why hahaha :)

Why can’t this movie be done already. It’s almost painful watching the torture drag on. Just air the movie. Let the love/hate ensue so we can all finally move on. I have never been so tested in hanging on in my love for Joe in my life. Ha.

• KristinaMarie559

He’s approximately 5’8″. And according to Kids.Aol.com, he is 130 lbs (2010)

===
    Nick isn’t 5’8 none of them are.
    They always slouch..
    and nick is probably like 170 heis pretty thick not fat just muscleyyy

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:40 pm
    I’m only watching for Nick and to see if Nick and Chloe kiss. I want to see her devour his face with her lips.
    oh yeah nick too. i really want to see how he kisses. i know that sounds weird but i just always wanted to see it.
    ______

There’s a shitty quality video of him kissing Camilla Kerslake on YouTube. It’s hilarious though. He like throws her vail over her head, grabs her and kisses her. It’s like, slow down there Nick.
    RIEOW :D

lmao its making me even more anxious to see how the kiss is gonna go with him and Chloe.
    _______

Now suposedly there is no kiss. FML.

• Itskait

Who’s Kevin???
    _____

… Jonas.

Don’t know who he is. Sorry!!
    Bullshit.
    Lol

_______________

yes yvonne, kevin looking almighty fine as always..marriage and daniella are doing wonders to kevin!!
    oh i remember yvonne. ahh the good old days sigh.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:41 pm
    LAURENJ- said:
    Hibz- said:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:16 pm

_________________

love love love your icon…there spam OU for saying that…LOL tried 5 times to reply to you babes….OU is weird
    Thank you! :D

He’s so cute.

_______

Now suposedly there is no kiss. FML.
    WHAT?? damn it i got all excited for nothing. oh well there still is that joe and demi kiss.

RIEOW :D
    _____

He just wants to get right into the kiss. ;)

• KiaraXD

Haha nick looks so weird yet so good in that picture. :D

I think that you can grow until you’re 21. Everybody is different but that’s the average.
    ________

Yeah I wasn’t sure if it was 18 or 21 but I just went with 18.

Who’s Kevin???
    _____

… Jonas.

• emma13

eh the only reason im gonna watch camp rock 2 is because of joe. he looked hot with curly hair. sigh i wish he would go back to that hairstyle.

If anyone copies Miley, it’s Demi – Not Selena.

Seriously, best friends don’t mean you do everything Miley does.

Right… *sarcasm*

• emma13

If anyone copies Miley, it’s Demi – Not Selena.

Seriously, best friends don’t mean you do everything Miley does.
    i think those pictures are a bit over reaching.

• _Tiger_

-Hibz- said:
    Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    Hibby. :)

Who’s Kevin???
    _____

… Jonas.

Don’t know who he is. Sorry!!

_______

There’s no kiss between Dana and Date or whatever the hell their names are. It’s between Mitchie and Shane. But it would be interesting to see a kiss between Nick and Chloe! lmao

I expect the Smitchie kiss post to have lots of comments.

• LAURENJ-

Hibz- said:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:16 pm

_________________

Thanks, Jersey. I’ll bring the lighter fluid! =)

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:38 pm

Who’s Kevin???
    _____

… Jonas.

Don’t know who he is. Sorry!!
    Bullshit.

I expect the Smitchie kiss post to have lots of comments.
    ________

Aw damn. D:

• Mrs. SpencerReid

emma13 said:

_______

I think he is going to be really awkward.

You get kicked out if you get caught. That’s Broadway too. There are very few vids of Nick on Bway. the only Les Mis ones are of the final Bway show. It was a BIG DEAL so somebody chanced it. There may have also been an official video of the night.
    _____

I’m talking about professionally. I’m pretty sure they professionally filmed some scenes. I don’t get why they couldn’t of done it for the Queen’s Theatre. Why are they so strict on that?

• -Hibz-

Ceeeelebrateeee good times, COME ON!

Does anyone know where I can get some Selena Gomez icons?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“I mean, what more could you want? That’s totally camp.”

Lol that amused me…

Hmm. I just noticed Nick is quite a bit taller than Joe.

Yeah I get what you’re saying. I just wish Nick was like “Dude, can we have a show recorded just so my other fans can see”. :p
    _______________

That would have been nice :) At least to get a song or two. I imagine there would licenses and legal stuff that would make it a pain though.

• LiveLaughLove

I’m bored… is anyone here? xD

___________

Which is probably why he didn’t do it. I’m sure he would’ve gotten someone to film it though if he wasn’t doing the 25th anniversary show. But since he is he probably figures that’s good enough. Little he knows he’s wrong because I want to see him act and sing not just sing.

—————–

We’ll just have to get him to go to New York, Toronto, and any other city with a theater…

_______

Toronto would be nice since I live a couple hours away from there and probably would be able to see him personally after hours of begging my parents.

Icon check

I’m in Sudbury!

So really, all we need to do is get them to put on a production of Les Mis in Toronto and to cast Nick. Seems reasonable!

• LiveLaughLove

lalalalala :)

-Hibz- said:

Icon check
    omg! he looks so fucking hot with his hair like that. damn it.

• Panda Bear Love
  • LiveLaughLove

4, 2010 @ 10:36 pm
    emma13 said:

-Hibz- said:

Icon check
    omg! he looks so fucking hot with his hair like that. damn it

Agreed. :p

Get yo asses over here.
    i would but its 1:40am here. and i have to go pretty soon.

• emma13

sigh…those were the days when i was like obsessed with joe.

• LiveLaughLove

they told me to go to the chat and then they leave me all alone … wth

I’m in Sudbury!

________

No way! Yup that sounds like a plan.

• picstoburn

Another icon check. Lol.

• superJOEman

I also love Joe’s favorite scene from the movie! It’s like they’re all having a great time and it is really fun to watch! While Nick’s favorite scene is also cute for me, because we all know that he’s the serious one on the brothers, so it’s kinda challenging for him to sing that kind of song, but he really pulled it sooo well! So don’t worry Nicky, we all love the “Introducing Me” scene (except for Chloe being on it) hahahaha. PEACE!!! :))

Everyones gone. :(

• Hilary

This whole movie needs to die in that campfire.

ia

when this is coming out?

• Butterflyy

whoa i am suprised
    its a jonas post and normally it goes over 1000 comments. lol
    anyway people still here?

Now suposedly there is no kiss. FML.
    ____

… Yay…

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:44 pm
    _______

Now suposedly there is no kiss. FML.
    WHAT?! Oh, come on.

Grr. At least we have the Nacy kiss on Jonas LA.

• LiveLaughLove

I dont know about you guys… but I like the picture. Haha :P

• Mrs. SpencerReid

_Tiger_ said:

Hibby. :)

____________________

Totally random, but every time I see your icon, I think he is jacking off.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:45 pm
    RIEOW :D
    _____

He just wants to get right into the kiss. ;)
    He could be the most awkward kisser in the world and it wouldn’t even matter. You know why?

LOOK AT WHAT HE KISSES WITH! D:

• emma13

Now suposedly there is no kiss. FML.
    ____

… Yay…
    lmao that was my exact reaction. hopefully the kiss between joe and demi won’t be for like 1 second because you can never know with disney. i mean they think one little kiss is going too far.

• VIVA glam

______

lol. i doubt he was comfortable with it. kissing is quite an intimate thing. and clearly nick does not like people touching him. i feel like he is kind of awkward with that stuff. so he probably just wanted to get it over with.

_____

I don’t know if they are. Did anyone try to have it professionally filmed?
    TBH, other than Nick being in the show for that 5 week span, there was nothing special about that time (and even then only special to his fans). For many people it was just one more show for a production that has been going on for a very long time.
    The 25 anni. show at the O2 is a big deal and it will be filmed, but unfortunately it’s just a concert.

LOOK AT WHAT HE KISSES WITH! D:
    _______

Are you talking about his lips? Oh God, I know! They are like the most perfect shape and everything.

Namilla kissing video.

wtf i can barely see anything. the video needs to be a little bit more up close.

• Disdain

Hello :)

_______

That’s what I’m thinking too. And it must be even more awkward doing it infront of a crowd plus his and probably hers family.

• Sweetdisposition?

Hey Hey

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:50 pm
    Namilla kissing video.

Woot woot!

_______

It probably will be too. I’m surprised they even put a kissing scene in JONAS. Well two kissing scenes.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:52 pm

LOOK AT WHAT HE KISSES WITH! D:

Of course I am. Hahaha.

Now I feel like a pervert.

Namilla kissing video.

______

I don’t think we’ll ever get a good quality video of the kissing scene or any scene at that. I’m pissed no one filmed Les Mis.

• Itskait

_______

The only kiss that has been confirmed is the one between Chelsea & Joe. Right??

• RjsOffTheChain

Nick: WTF! YOU’RE SERIOUS?!
    Joe:Mmmhm.
    >.<

_______

i know right. the first time joe had to kiss stella in season 1 i was surprised there kiss lasted that long. and i loved there kiss. she didn’t even see it coming and it was so passionate. and well he looked like a good kisser, lol.

• Itskait

______

There’s supposed to be a dvd of it coming out. They talked about it today on the live chat.

Of course I am. Hahaha.

Now I feel like a pervert.
    ______

Oh come on, whoever looks at his lips can’t help but think that. Doesn’t make ya a pervert.

Namilla kissing video.

aww that sucks :(

LOOK AT WHAT HE KISSES WITH! D:
    _______

He has heart shaped lips. haha

• RjsOffTheChain

I still stand by the fact that OU is a Belieber more than a JoBroHoe.
    Seriously?
    THIS picture out of all the fucking orgasmic Jonas pictures out there?
    Come on…

_______

Yeah they were probably talking about the 25th anniversary CONCERT. I guess there isn’t really any acting. Mostly just singing and no kisses. And they cut out a bunch of songs and scenes including the wedding.

The only kiss that has been confirmed is the one between Chelsea & Joe. Right??
    ——————–
    Nope, the director owned up to the Nacy kiss on Twitter.

• Itskait

_______

All I remember was something regarding it airing on television and bbc filmed it and then there was talk about a dvd.

• Gabyy

lmfaoooooo. hahahahah, so true.

aww that sucks :(

Yup.

_________

Yeah I think they were talking about the concert which means no Namilla kisses.

• Itskait

_________

Yeah I think they were talking about the concert which means no Namilla kisses.
    —————
    Not cool.

—————

Yeah, he was talking about what’s going to happen at the O2 in Oct.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Hibby. :)

____________________

Totally random, but every time I see your icon, I think he is jacking off.

_______

:O whaaaaat?? i frickin love spencer. criminal minds is the shit. i want a spencer gif :(

Yeah I think they were talking about the concert which means no Namilla kisses.
    —————
    Not cool.
    ______

I don’t get it. I mean they filmed scenes of Les Mis when Nick was in it when he was little but they didn’t film this one. I wonder if the West End was just more strict.

• Jonas88

Nick looks abit odd in that pic lol, but I guess I’m excited for cr2 the only reason I watch it is cause of JB tbh the movie is prob gonna be quite cheesy and bad :/

• SellyismygirlCrush

aw its sooo dead why???

Fuck! No Les Miz videos? This is bullshit.

• Jonas88

NEW POST PLEASE!! is it bad I want there to be a new post every 5 minutes..because i am so bored i just want to see a new post?? :\

• gottalent?

• gottalent?

SlippinInto TheL… said:
    Hey durrr

What duuupp!

• Sexy_Thang

mmkayyy:D

• gottalent? in the mood

Even if Les Mis was filmed the DVD would probably only be available to the cast. And I doubt Nick would upload the DVD onto like YouTube or Cambio or something like that since the play isn’t exactly G rated and he wouldn’t want to offend his younger fans.

• gottalent?

Love this video:)
    That’s why i’m in the mood.

• Disdain

gottalent? said:
    Disdain said:
    Hello:)

Hey!

What is up? :)

I don’t know if they are. Did anyone try to have it professionally filmed?
    ________

• gottalent?

Disdain said:
    Hello:)

Gottalent? said:
    Hey!

What is up? :)

Not much.
    Took a bath, chewing gum, listening my fav music, and on OU.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Introducing Me is an adorable song :)

Who has the picture of Justin Bieber getting flashed on i-chat?

‘Wouldn’t Change a Thing’ was on the Disney Channnel UK today and it’s actually a friggin’ good song!

• gottalent?

TAKE ME ON A TRIP I LIKE TO GO SOME DAY
    TAKE ME TO NEW YORK I LOVE TO SEE L.A.
    I REALLY WANT TO COME KICK IT WITH YOU
    TAKE ME YOU AMERICAN BOY YOU AMERICAN BOY

• Disdain

gottalent? said:
    Disdain said:
    Hello:)

Gottalent? said:
    Hey!

What is up? :)

Not much.
    Took a bath, chewing gum, listening my fav music, and on OU.

Oh cool :)

• California.Gurls

eeh not excited for cr 2 . Just watch it for my boys :)

• gottalent?

Anonynous said:
    Who has a picture of Justin Bieber getting flashed on i-chat?

Uuuummmm noone here I guess.
    Why do you know?

Uuuummmm noone here I guess.
    Why do you know?
    Nevermind I found it.

• gottalent?

‘Wouldn’t Change a Thing’ was on Disney Channel UK today and it’s actually a friggin’ good song!

Wow, they send the songs there that let?
    We saw it in FL 2 weeks ago.
    I don’t really like the song.

• gottalent

Nevermind I found it.

Than show it to us.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

i’m bored.

• gottalent?

Disdain said:
    Oh cool:)

LOL who’s in your icon?
    Fred?

• gomezlovatocyrus.

Oh cool:)

LOL who’s in your icon?
    Fred?

no it’s these people from YouTube.

gomezlovatocyrus. said:

i’m bored.
    is that Micheal Jackson in your icon?

• gomezlovatocyrus.

is that Micheal Jackson in your icon?
    why yes it is. :)
    rofl.

Gottalent you saw it.

• Disdain

Is her name Sarah Tussy?

:E

Disdain said:

Is her name Sarah Tussy?

I don’t know

funny name tussy hahaha!!!

Wow, they send the songs there that let?
    We saw it in FL 2 weeks ago.
    I don’t really like the song.

I wouldn’t really know, I hadn’t watched the Disney Channel in a while.
    I liked the lyrics. I wanted to poke my eyes out when I heard JB were doing CR 2 but it actually looks like it’ll be good.

• Disdain

Is her name Sarah Tussy?

I don’t know

LOL it said Sarah Tussy :)

• JoickBelongs

I wish Joe danced the Rebolation, like he danced Single Ladies..
    It would be hot <3

• Disdain

Milk :D

• VioletHan

Uhm, All right OU.

• Itskait

Everybody hits their growth spurts at dif. times.

Most guts grow until their like 23

• LAURENJ-

_______________

• VIVA glam

yes, kevin is looking super cute these days.

this “article” was boring, but i LOVE that joick picture :D

edit- no, nick is not 5’10”. my friend who is 5’10” got a picture with him in London and she’s 5’10”. he looked a couple of inches shorter.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    ______

No he’s still only 17. I think guys stop growing at at least 18. It’s different for everybody.

• egy97

i can’t wait for the movie(:

If anyone copies Miley, it’s Demi – Not Selena.

Seriously, best friends don’t mean you do everything Miley does.

Introducing Me = I’m Yours. #fact

_______________

_______

Um why are you calling me Yvonne? I was just saying Kevin was looking good because I didn’t get to say it in the live chat post. Nick is actually my favourite but I had to give props to Kevin. Though Kevin has always been a gorgeous person to me.

• Jane Doe

:D

I love Joseph <3

Aug 4, 2010 @ 08:16 pm

• KristinaMarie559

I’m only watching this for Nick.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Maybe I’ll watch it.. xD

Who’s Kevin???

• Sam In Atlanta

Die Camp Rock, Die! DNW this bullshit. I just want Joe, preferably shirtless, preferably in my bed. That is not a lot to ask for.

• KristinaMarie559

This is random but I fail at Sony Vegas -_-

• DemiJoBroFan

Hahaha.. I love everybody’s icons. They’re so funny. (:

• KristinaMarie559

I like the sound of that but I would ask for Nicholas:)

said:

==

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2009/03/nick-jonas-cowboy-hat… oceanup use this pic instead lol ;)
    _________

Whenever I see that picture I always sing “Save a horse, ride a cowboy!”.

• KristinaMarie559

Everyone is in the Miley post -_- damn it.

said:

==

===

kev is about the same height as joe

• KristinaMarie559

==

He’s approximately 5’8″. And according to Kids.Aol.com, he is 130 lbs (2010)

• KristinaMarie559

kev is about the same height as joe

So he is taller in real life? Because in pictures he looks short.

———————

• jadaxonickj

:)))))) Yay!

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Hibby. :)

____________________

Totally random, but every time I see your icon, I think he is jacking off.

___________

I know right. Spencer is hella sexy. But there wasn’t many icons of him. I am watching criminal minds right now.