Jonas Brothers Demi KCRA INTERVIEW

demiweek

Hey everyone! We’re so excited to head back out on the road with Demi and our friends from Camp Rock 2. This is going to be one of the most amazing tours yet! We’ll perform our old songs for you to sing along to, new songs and songs from Camp Rock 2, not to mention lots of dancing so bring your dancing shoes!

For you Road Dogs fans, be on the lookout for Road Dogs dates by going to the Tour Section here or checking out Cambio.com. We’ll be playing in cities along the tour so come out and cheer on the team! We can’t wait to see our Team Jonas fans at our shows, on the field and in the bleachers! JB

Another Dallas & Peoria interview under.

• ljs1202

Exactly! I was actually embarrassed for them. They came off as unprofessional, spoiled brats. I am getting more over them every day…

Pillow shoes: Get your poos here. Nothing feels better on your foot, than a nice soft poo!

• candyland93

I didnt laugh.idk..I just didnt find it funny

• candyland93

I didnt laugh.idk..I just didnt find it funny

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

Ha…Joe and Demi are not sitting together

• EvaSnow

I think they acted really immature tbh. It’s good to see that they have a great time, but I can imagine that the woman was getting upset. Too bad that Jemi seems to get along. I want drama. xD

• kathykenss

Is this KCRA 3? I live near there.

Mee too :)

• Panda Bear Love

Nick laughing :) Gosh.

• Hangover

Was this supposed to be funny?

candyland93 said:

I didnt laugh.idk..I just didnt find it funny

I know. People just think it’s funny because Demi/Jonas Brothers were laughing all the time. There weren’t no jokes there.

• Melanie

What are they sayin?
    I can’t watch on my cellular.

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE.

• Panda Bear Love

This wasn’t funny at all.

But Nick’s laughing made up for it. Lol.

• Estefania…

:D

• too legit to quit

I didnt laugh.idk..I just didnt find it funny
    ____

Omg I love your icon! I miss the OC so much, Seth and Summer were my fave :)

i found nick funny. lol

EvaSnow said:

______

Yeah,i know! I was hoping for some drama!
    It would be intresting if Joe and Demi started randomly fighting and then they just walk out of the interview leaving Nick and Kevin.

• Signorina. aNonimo

All I can say is JOE JOE JOE…he’s so sexilicious…decadent and delicious!

• natjbguitargirl

______

The drama would have been epic but we’ll see when they sing on stage later and videos of them playing and getting back at each other later

Nick acts like less of a robot when he’s around Demi.

PS. Needed more Joick!!!

• Estefania…

jonastwilight_girou love your icon

Signorina. aNonimo said:

All I can say is JOE JOE JOE…he’s so sexilicious…decadent and delicious!
    _____

My words exactly…..

I found it amusing if not exactly funny. I think they’re just sleep deprived and in one of those moods where everything is funny and you just laugh.

19 interviews! Good heaven! What a tedious morning. At least they kept themselves entertained.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Aww man.
    I wanted it to be more like MTV interview. :P

I didnt laugh.idk..I just didnt find it funny

you do realise they did like over 19 interviews, they could have been referring to any number of them that were ‘funny’.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

haha i love how demi is never sitting next to joe now that they brokeup and before she was always put next to him. xD

Whatd they say I can’t see it?

i found nick funny. lol

Nick was only funny because Demi was around and he’s always giddy, tries to be funny when she’s around.

• Not Even A Nice Try!

WTH? Is this suppose to be the “Four Jonas Brothers” comedy routine? Not funny. In fact they looked like a bunch of unprofessional idiots! It’s bad enough that Demi is even on this tour but to have to see her in every interview from now on? No thanks.

If they were so tired then their management needs to do better scheduling. Sure JB, have
    some fun but realize that your fans don’t want to try and figure out your and your sidekick’s personal jokes! Too uncomfortable to watch and not cool!

Have you ever thought that maybe Demi doesn’t want to be their ‘opening act’ but because of Disney and management she doesn’t have much of a choice? She loved the South America tour she did *on her own* so i’m sure she’d prefer to take her third album and do her own thing. Too bad they won’t let her.
    Joe was really weird in all the interviews. js.

did anyone see the cambio jonas live chat? Now that one sucked big time. They didn’t actually answer questions, just one big talk between themselves and their bandmates. boring! Kevin seems like a control freak.

Yep, I noticed it and really hoped I was wrong and it wasn’t gagging (or Joe) but if others think that then it must have been. So not called for.

Hey, when the mouse says DATE, you date. Too bad Demi got carried away. No Cinderella wedding for her…glad Joe came to his senses!

• Sondurrahh09

OH HEY THATS MY QUESTION THAT I ASKED! :)

I’m still surprised that I was the only one to submit a question for the interview on KCRA.

• -Hibz-

Haha. I laughed along with them, but it was more of a ‘WTF are they laughing at’ laugh.

You get me? Probably not.

Anyway… Give it up, Joe. We already know you’re going solo. Haha.

The S.A tour was all hers, Joe was going as a boyfriend not an artist. And she seemed happy from the point of view that they were HER fans and she knew it, unlike the last time she went where she couldn’t tell Jonas fans from Demi fans.
    If Hollywood Records promoted her as much as Selena she’d make it bigger but they don’t.

The S.A tour was all HERS, nothing to do with Joe or the JoBros. Joe was going as a boyfriend not an artist. And she seemed happy from the point of view that they were HER fans and she knew it, unlike the last time she went where she couldn’t tell Jonas fans from Demi fans.

• HBIC

I hope at some point we get some interviews without Demi, because having her around all the time makes me start to dislike JB. I dislike her and it carries over.

I don’t even have to call her Demi any more. I can just say “the opening act for the JBs” or “JBs sidekick” and everyone knows who I’m talking about.

__________________________

THIS!
    Most Demi fans want her to do a solo tour. I don’t like JB and I’m not going to pay over 100$ just to see 30min of Demi! No thanks. And I’m sure she feels the same.

Joe and Demi not only ruined a great friendship by dating but totally ruined the fans perception of her with the Jonas Bros. Most of us were OK with her hanging with them as their “little sister” type co star but that all changed too when they dated. Now most of the Jonas fans hate her.

• -Hibz-

(replying to this) – Aug 4, 2010 @ 05:16 pm

Demi isn’t going anywhere, so I suggest you give it up. You only hate Demi for the simple fact that she dated Joe & get’s to hang out with them all the time, it’s clearly jealously, that’s the only reason someone would hate others because of who their friends with. That’s just sad that Jonas fans would turn on them because Demi is their friend, your not a fan at all if you think that way.
    No one should be jealous of Demi.. unless they hope to become a coke-taking coat tail rider.

Sorry.

haha of course they have an inside joke when nick mentions the westend ! hahah its probably because of samantha barks and stuffs just guesssing

Demi was SUPPOSED to go to South America with Joe. He ended their relationship and backed out of that tour. She didn’t seem like she was *loving* that tour so much as try to show Joe what he was missing. All those tweets, all that *stooptness* and all the rumors of her partying it up. She wants to be with the JB, they’re her meal ticket and she (and her mama) knows it.

And I agree, making inside jokes and being silly to your interviewer makes them look like ten year old rejects from the New Mickey Mouse Club, but humor like that often hides real awkwardness (no inside joke there, either!)

• casey

Nick was acting so weird hahaha. Usually he’s all serious but he was cracking jokes the whole time until the end lol. I like this funny Nick!

The interview was pretty funny as a fan, but for the interviewer it would’ve sucked. She seemed really annoyed, and it is ultra unprofessional to be giggling and stuff during an interview but whatever, everyone can’t be perfect all the time.

Really immature & unprofessional. Not funny. The interviewer was obviously not pleased. Just to let you people know who single Demi out, your precious Jonas twats were doing the same thing, hypocrites.

• VIVA glam

there doesn’t seem to be tension between joe and demi. they were being really cute in the good day new york interview.

i love how demi makes nick loosen up :) i hate when he’s boring and uptight. i really like the idea of nemi.

• lazarre10174

Ok, did anyone besides me, notice the gagging when Demi was talking about dating Joe?? Was it Joe gagging? Cause if it was, I find that kinda rude. I love seeing them like this. And I don’t think it was rude, may be a little unprofessional, but everyone deserves to have fun, and it was early.. i’d be worse if I was doing 20+ interviews at that time/

• Izzy

Word! I feel the same.

I hear she’s owning the current tour they’re on right now.

• SomeoneWhoCanTakeAJoke

WHAT IN THE HELL IS UP EVERYONE’S ***?!

“Waa, waa, that wasn’t funny.”
    Shut the hell up. So annoying when people act like their too cool.

It was REALLY early, they were all probably exhausted, and they had to do like 20+ interviews. They made as well have a GREAT time.

I kept laughing throughout the all of the videos.
    If they wanna have a good time, let them!

And all those drama whores hoping their was drama between Joe/Demi. Grow the hell up and get a life. You must not have one if you are hoping for drama as entertainment.

nemi could never work to be honest nick is most private of the boys and the jemi relationship proved that demi doesn’t know how to keep a relationship private.

Re: coke taking coat tail rider—you left out cuttin’ hoe. And don’t jump on me saying I’m a hater, it’s the truth and the truth is always the hardest to swallow.

______________________________

I’m not the person who typed the first comment but JS when did she/he say that she/he dislikes Demi because of the fact she dated Joe, she/he just said she didn’t like Demi. And that’s not the only reason why a person can not like someone. I have to admit Demi is everywhere with them, and its getting annoying. Sorry for butting in.

its great to have fun and all but there is a time and place or everything. business and work time should be kept separate from play time.

wow i love them all here. demi sounds normal like before. joe is hyper again. same as nick, who is always hyper around demi, and kevin who is always soo informative and sweett !!! :)

• superJOEman

Is it just me or the interview was not that hilarious at all?? Yeah, it’s kinda funny but not that hilarious.
    Good to see Nick being more confident to smile with his teeth a lot on this interview though. :))
    And Joe not being so random surprised me. 0.o

I loved this interview, but when that girl asked Demi if she dated Joe, it really pissed me off!
    I mean, we all know how upset and horrible both of them must’ve been after the breakup and the fact that someone keeps bringing their relationship up is just ridiculous, I mean give them their space.
    You could clearly see Demi did NOT feel comfortable answering that question and why would she feel comfortable?
    Talking about her relationship with her ex, right in front of him?
    And imagine how horrible Joe would’ve felt for breaking up with her and it doesn’t help if people keep mentioning their relationship.
    I swear if I see another interview where they ask them about their relationship, I will go find the interview and like kick their ass!

• superJOEman

WOW. This was like the first interview where Demi answered about the break-up and to think that Joe was there!! 0.o
    But COOL. Demi handled it pretty well. :))
    You will see that there is no tension anymore and they’re back to normal now.

• Mica

This guys just mada my whole week! So funny!

hahha, I thought that was pretty funny. Especially when Joe was like “Ahhh, I don’t know if I can answer that question.” & when Nick says “And we’re all such good pals and when we get together it gets a little crazy.” I thought that was hilarious.

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

NEMI
    _______
    NOOOOHZZ a Jonas Brother shouldn’t date Demi. That’s just wrong.

• peacenlove

peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t see it.. oh well, i dont think i really missed too much :p

you didnt…

demi is my girl… said:

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:

Waitng for it….
    Gah!Waiting takes forever
    ur icon is gorgeous.
    _____

Thanks! :)
    And i can see your a demi fan too!

• lovedemilovato

Oh, nicholas.

demi is my girl… said:

demi put bunny ears up in the middle of nics shot. thats why he started laughing.

i loved

• harrypotterbitches

19 interviews…damn

demi is growing on me again :)

• peacelovehearts

I’m so bored…
    I think its time to redo my whole profile. Yep, sounds good :p

They’re adorable :P

• lovedemilovato

Sometimes I think, Nick and Demi should’ve dated instead of Joe and Demi. I can’t figure out if that is a bad idea or a good idea….

For the chat.
    how do you ask questions?

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

I bet You Joe or Demi expected the interviewer to ask abou their breakup.

Well,I dont know that’s what I was waiting for

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:07 pm
    lovedemilovato said:

_________
    Bad idea…

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:07 pm

For the chat.
    how do you ask questions?
    ________
    On Twitter. You have to add #cambiochat in your tweet.

the reason why they are so Giddy is because they had to do 19 interviews that morning.

they were on something. that live chat better be hilarious.

• xLOLAx

I kinda felt bad for the lady…….but i like how she wasn’t afraid to tell them to calm down. lol

• Sacha

I know, right? I totally agree.
    people are being such dicks.
    Like they were funny to THEM, they dont care if they were funny to US. They were having fun and they thought the interviews were funny because obviously they had some jokes only they got or would get, as im sure a lot of people do with their friends.
    People seriously take things WAY too seriously.
    They were having fun, not TRYING to be funny.

• demi is my girl crush

nick is always at his funniest when it involves demi.

Waitng for it….
    Gah!Waiting takes forever

Come on people, they’re having fun doing these interviews, as you can tell. That’s why they called them funny, not because they were going to entertain us.

• demi is my girl crush

NEMI

• demi is my girl crush

ILUVMYJOEYBEAR said:

Waitng for it….
    Gah!Waiting takes forever
    ur icon is gorgeous.

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    demi is my girl… said:

_________
    Or it was a peace sign. xD

• peacelovehearts

Funny: providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical

I don’t see how this relates to this video, but whatever.

• mellygirl325

good idea if u look they make each other laugh nd would b really CUTE together but they r goin 2 breakup so it will get AKWARD lol *inside joke*

Does kevin and joe were there?

hahahaha

• HBIC

is this KCRA 3? I live near there.

Really? So do i! Like 30 minutes aaway from Sacramento :)

Is that you in your picture? :o Cause if it is…GIMME YOUR SHIRT! Grr

• natjbguitargirl

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

natjbguitargirl said:

______

hey i made a demi dancing icon from yesterday:

__

Thanks

• California.Gurls

demi is getting on my nerves :|

• TyreenaTerror

lol, it’s like they’re all on crack, haha.

BTW: The Biebes followed me last night on twitter (: and then i got like 60 new followers, lol (:

• ohmimiley

Just look on the bright side.
    You’re roughly six feet tall.

I see Demi is still up to her immature silliness and big mouth laughing as usual.

Not professional at all!

omg. this wasnt that funny!! whats funny are those moving icons they are really distractiung.lol

Pretty unprofessional to say the least.

• ohmimiley

Is this KCRA 3? I live near there.

Really? So do i! Like 30 minutes aaway from Sacramento :)

• gabby

hahahahahah omg omg omg omg I swear they are high or something, they would not be acting lik that if they wern’t high.

The woman was getting irritated with them. Joe wouldn’t answer her question and Nick and Demi wouldn’t stop laughing long enough to speak.
    o_O SMH.

wow! what are they on????

xLOLAx said:

Maybe Nick likes blonde Demi. lol…you know how he likes ‘em blonde ;)

Nick didn’t say he liked blondes. He said in a radio interview two days ago that he has no preference, he like them all. He likes highlights though.

• Izzy

That makes no sense. It’s not like she’s in a marketing meeting, her profession is ENTERTAINER and she’s being ENTERTAINING. They’re all probably tired of talking about the same things. How is that entertaining to their fans? Also, why is this interviewer asking her about a CD she released over a year ago?

Maybe Nick likes blonde Demi. lol…you know how he likes ‘em blonde ;)
    ________
    yeah that’s the reason how he ended up with Miley and Selena RME.

nick likes highlights. miley said he made her get highlights and selena also got highlights when she started dating nick.
    demi has highlights right now…. which can make nick feel more attracted to her.

• -YoursTruly

OMG THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS I WAS ROTFLMFAOOO -NOTE THE SARCASM- O_O

that interview was dripping with sarcasm. Were all such good friends was clearly referring to the awkward tention between joe and demi. She almost wouldnt even look at him. And I know Kevin and her got into it after that one interview right after they broke up. Totally funny because of that.

• lovedemilovato

That would be one big ole Disney mess…but I might actually want to see that shit go down hahaha(:
    That would be reeeeeaalllly interesting to see:)

Ikr! LETS GO DICK! Maybe Miley will team up with Mandy again for a YouTube video about Demi :D
    I MISS MILEY & MANDY. Oh and Selena & Demi videos too :(

• anna.xoxo14

That would be reeeeeaalllly interesting to see:)

I MISS MILEY & MANDY. Oh and Selena & Demi videos too :(
    I only liked that parody drama, that was hilarioussss(:

• natjbguitargirl
  • xLuckyStar

Did anyone else see Demi’s hand at 1:24 at the bottom right?
    LOL :’) I think that’s why Nick started laughing..:)

GTFO

natjbguitargirl said:

______

hey i made a demi dancing icon from yesterday:

wow! what are they on????
    I don’t know but they were annoying as sh*t!

love demi. <3

• -YoursTruly

Damn Nick looks sexy. . .

Maybe Nick likes blonde Demi. lol…you know how he likes ‘em blonde ;)
    ________
    yeah that’s the reason how he ended up with Miley and Selena RME.

demi has highlights right now…. which can make nick feel more attracted to her.

Dat’s true.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

EvaSnow said:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

NEMI
    _______
    NOOOOHZZ a Jonas Brother shouldn’t date Demi. That’s just wrong.

=

oh shut up demi hater
    ___
    I’m not a Demi hater. I just still think that Jonas Brothers + Demi = incest. I think it’s wrong. They’re better off as friends.

=
    you are and you know it
    you are always trying to trash demi down
    please grow up

GTFO

dont hate on the truth!

HA LOL
    on the jonas brothers chat
    it has a peice of paper saying
    “The boys will be here soon”

Being a Nick stan is so easy, Nicholas is so adorable and endearing.

they sound like such douches no wonder they lost like more then hlaf of their fans

they are not the biggest band on the planet but thanks for the laugh

Funny: providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical

I don’t see how this relates to this video, but whatever
    they did 19 interviews. they may have been talking about another one.

Everybody seems like their high on something…I mean they’re acting like this

lovedemilovato said:

Good, good idea.

NEMI

MTE!

Nick is so obvious.

EvaSnow said:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

NEMI
    _______
    NOOOOHZZ a Jonas Brother shouldn’t date Demi. That’s just wrong.

=

oh shut up demi hater

• -JulieSmile-

Haha Demi looked like she was High (:

• Aryanna

For the chat.
    how do you ask questions?
    #cambiochat on twitter.

Does kevin and joe were there?

hahahaha

were there playing boring

• gomezlovatocyrus.

HA LOL
    on the jonas brothers chat
    it has a peice of paper saying
    “The boys will be here soon”
    it doesn’t show that for me. :l

Does kevin and joe were there?

hahahaha

==============================

LOL

gomezlovatocyrus. said:

HA LOL
    on the jonas brothers chat
    it has a peice of paper saying
    “The boys will be here soon”
    it doesn’t show that for me. :l
    _____
    really thats what it says on mine
    Why dont you refresh the page?

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

EvaSnow said:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

NEMI
    _______
    NOOOOHZZ a Jonas Brother shouldn’t date Demi. That’s just wrong.

=

oh shut up demi hater
    ___

• lovedemilovato

what time does the livechat start?

lovedemilovato said:

what time does the livechat start?
    ______

A couple minutes

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:16 pm
    lovedemilovato said:

what time does the livechat start?
    ________
    Any moment. Within now and a few minutes.

Nick acts like less of a robot when he’s around Demi.

PS. Needed more Joick!!!
    ikr! he’s always laughing and stuff when he’s around demi. he actually laughs with demi ALL the time no matter what. i always thought he had a crush on her. from saying she was so cute when nobody even asked him to checking her out alot and always talking about her AND always laughin around her and not being all uptight around her. too bad it can never happen.

Demi’s emotionally unstable ass would drive Nick CRAZY, trust. Nemi should never happen.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

what time does the livechat start?

Now.

lovedemilovato said:

Nick really likes Demi, so I think it would have been a good idea and he’s awesome.

• lovedemilovato

i hope it’ll be funnny:)

demi and nick are always sitting around eachother. ever since they met actually.

• lovedemilovato

I’m really loving the idea of a “Nemi” right now. But that would be bad. Very bad.

• gottalent?

In every jonas post there will be like up to 500 comments in under one hour, same withthis one to.
    Wait.

lol nick

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

The jonas brothers are late

nick is adorable. i wish he would go solo.. no, i’m not a jonas brothers fan but i love nick and his solo album. he’s realy talented unlike… nevermind. and demi is so cute. good thing this wasn’t like the mtv interview. lol

• IfUSeekBritney

Demi Annoys Me…

• Gleekedout

the boys will be here soon…… glad i can read.

Nick and Demi should date totally they are so cute together

aww, demi and nick were adorable. :) i just watched for demi but i REALLY like nick.

10 minutes late….
    I wanna eat but im waiting for them

• xLOLAx

Maybe Nick likes blonde Demi. lol…you know how he likes ‘em blonde ;)

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    xLOLAx said:

Maybe Nick likes blonde Demi. lol…you know how he likes ‘em blonde ;)
    ________
    yeah that’s the reason how he ended up with Miley and Selena RME.

Nick acts like less of a robot when he’s around Demi.

PS. Needed more Joick!!!

He also said that Demi’s smile is beautiful and that her smile is one of those smiles that make you feel good and brights up the whole room or some cheesy shit like that. He’s obvious.

• anna.xoxo14

Nemi would be a bad idea…and one of their possible couple names is Dick so that can never be good :p

Wow, triple post! Good points though!

Joe was only going for support and fun, not to perform.
    Please know the facts before you post.

Re: Nemi?

Why would Nick want Joe’s sloppy seconds?

• AlwaystheTruth

Joe was hilarious like always! aww too adorable

and Demi, she should shut up! js

• Drizzy

Funnnny.

• harrypotterbitches

first.

• harrypotterbitches

damn :P

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Is this KCRA 3? I live near there.

• harrypotterbitches

lol at the interview

• anna.xoxo14

Joe pleaseeee shave.

• Drizzy

I love when Nicholas smiles. ;)

• jonastwilight_girl

is this the funny interview they were all tweeting about??

• cookiefish880

the Lady was getting annoyed when she asked Demi what she was up to she was laughing while trying to speak and the Lady was like

“can anybody keep a straight face?”

apparently not.

Finially!

Demi already drives Nick crazy, but in a good way. ;) lmao

• gottalent?

OOOOO YOU MEAN THE LIVE CHAT!!
    G2G.

• Itskait

I guess this is what happens when JB & Demi become sleep deprived. I find it rather funny, their all slap happy.

• tanziexx

Nick Ask Demi Out Already
    hahaha Just kidding Joe Would Be Mad!
    I Love Nemi or Dick hahahahah
    and Jemi lol

PEACE! Im Out!

• MJobsessed95

1:25-1:31 Was soooooo adorable

see ya
    gonna watch the live chat

Nick and Demi should date totally they are so cute together

They are ~true love.

• lovedemilovato

Hahahahha! Dick. That’s funny:) Yeah It would be bad, seeing as Miley and Nick went out and Demi and Miley are friends. And Joe and Nick are brothers….so that would be just awkward.

• anna.xoxo14

• Moonbeam

zzz zzz zzz

• musicmylife1993

Not awkward, I think it went pretty well!

Why are they crossing their legs like girls? live chat

erherh

• lovedemilovato

That would be reeeeeaalllly interesting to see:)

• anna.xoxo14

That would be reeeeeaalllly interesting to see:)

• ljs1202

Yes! Very disrespectful to the interviewer-if they are so sleep deprived their “management team” needs cut back on the promotions so they act more professionally! Glad my shows were canceled and I got my money back.

so rude

…are they high or something?

does anybody know the websit Jonas are gonna be on for their live chat?

• ann932

lol ‘giddy fest!’
    ‘What’s the inside joke there?’ ‘Oh nothing, it’s just early…’ haha What?!
    I love these boys.

that was kinda stupid, that lady was probably like, why did they stick me with these children..cause thats kinda how they acting

• ann932

I don’t find it funny but I don’t think that they were tweeting about this interview. we will see. demi annoys me soooo much. I prefer watch at the big stage behind them than at her, sorry demi’s fans.

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

ITs like someone put laughing gas around the Jonas Brothers and Demi.
    HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA ha ha.
    but their laughing was cute. :)

• peacenlove

that wasnt very funny….

All I can say is JOE JOE JOE…he’s so sexilicious…decadent and delicious!

Well said ;)

• tara

joe looks drunk

• EvaSnow

Aug 4, 2010 @ 11:59 am

does anybody know the websit Jonas are gonna be on for their live chat?
    ________
    You can watch it here > cambio.com/specials/live-chat-with-the-jonas-brothers

• Aryanna
  • peacelovehearts

I can’t see it.. oh well, i dont think i really missed too much :p

• bulldawg

DALLAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THATS MY NEWS STATION!
    I didnt know that was on, I wouldve watched :////