Very Happy 18th Birthday Dylan & Cole!

dylan-cole-sprouse-nyu

Dylan & Cole Sprouse turn 18 years old today [August 4, 2010].

can some 1 tell me what THIS means because i dont get it, is text talk for somthin?

can some 1 tell me what “THIS” means because i dont get it, is text talk for somthin?

• ThaNameIsMimi

Happy Birthday! (:
    Geez, everyone is all grown up now.

yup..As for me ..I was born in 1992..like Demi, Selena, Miley and others..I’m growing up as they are.

Anyways, Happy Birthday guys!

damn. are they seriously 18? i feel like they just turned 16!

• lovedemilovato

They look younger than 18! And there are soo many birthdays coming up! Happy Birthday :)

[AAAAAA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS! ?

• oceanUP

i love my new icon!

• oceanUP

i love my new icon!

• @Bad_Reputacion

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY Dylan and Cole !
    ?
    Kisses

i love them!!!! happy birthday!!!!1

• becca

Bittersweet day. Happy Birthday Dylan and Cole and congrats on all your success!! Best of luck in the future, and I’ll always be a fan <3

• Sophiaaa-x

justin bieber is FAG. he is no way better than these guys. they are ledgens JUSTIN BIEBER IS A WASTE OF SPACE AND THE BIEBER NAZIS SHOULD OF KILLED HIM. JUST SAYING HES AN IDIOT

• lovely123

your so0ooooo0o0o0oo0o0 embarrassssing

Dead post? fantasticcccc

• xoShannonxo

Happy Birthday, I think it’s time you evacuate Disney. :D

• elliesaur

I hate that picture. It looks like incest. O_o

Anyway….
    HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! :D

• w

Aw happy birthday to them.
    It’s like all the Disney kids are growing up and moving on :/

Happy birthday Dylan and Cole!!!
    you are amazing!! and really funny :D

• picstoburn

:] happy birthday. it seems like everyone is older than me D:

• .Truth.

ii love the sprouse twins!

but i miss suite life of zack and cody. :(

• AshBabe
  • ohyouknow

Happy birthdayy (:

• jayjonas

GAY picturee but happy birthday xx

• ohyouknow

I honestly think that picture is sweet. only pervets would think it’s wrong. brotherly love.

• peacenlove

ohyouknow said:
    Happy birthdayy (:

lol your icon is funny :)

• Camila

HAPPY B-DAY, BRAZIL LOVES YOUUUUU ;)

amazing video girl!

• *Brooke*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN AND COLE!!!! so exited! :D333 LUV THEM <3

• ohyouknow

ohyouknow said:
    Happy birthdayy (:

lol your icon is funny :)

haha thank you.

• picstoburn

I use to love jell-o. But they put animal bones in it.

O________o are you serious?

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Damn, now my profile song won’t work…
    -____-
    What song is it?
    Well i keep changing it because i cant make up my mind.. it was Sparks Fly-Taylor, then i had The Driveway-Katy.. Now i’m still looking :p
    Cool, I love that Katy Perry song. Teenage Dream has been my obsession lately. (:

• MissSmiley

Happy birthday! They’re so cute, I love them :D

picstoburn said:
    i love how were talking about profile music. i don’t know what song to be on mine.
    I‘m having the same problem..
    I think i’ll just settle with Katy Perry :p

• picstoburn

Haha yeah, it better be. And, oh. Sometimes it works better if you start by cutting out red meat, then poultry, then seafood. :)

you don’t even eat seafood???

• peacelovehearts

Damn, now my profile song won’t work…
    -____-

gabbster said:
    I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.
    ________

are u a vegetarian??

Yeah. :)
    ____________

me too :D veggie power!
    Haha veggie power?? Whats your favorite vegetarian dish?

Thats cool OU. Ya’ know, spam me for saying my tofu better be tasty. -_-

i fixed it.

picstoburn said:

you don’t even eat seafood???
    Nope, not even jell-o.

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Damn, now my profile song won’t work…
    -____-
    What song is it?

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Profile music is overrated.
    I was about to do it but then I was like is this even necessary?. The whole profile this is basically unnecessary. Mine is going to stay that way it is until I get off oceanup.

And yes..I am being serious. -_-
    I just do it for fun… It’s quite entertaining and time consuming (:

• Sweetdisposition?

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Profile music is overrated.

And yes..I am being serious. -_-
    Cool for you.

• _Tiger_

My profile is all old, and rusty. I haven’t changed it in like a year.

• Aryanna

LiveLaughLove said:
    Soo… I see theres a lot of seniors here! :P
    Im excited!!! :D haha … how old are you guys?
    16.

picstoburn said:

you don’t even eat seafood???
    Nope, not even jell-o.

i hate jell-o taste like shit.

• Moonbeam

Sweetdisposition? said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Damn, now my profile song won’t work…
    -____-
    What song is it?

Profile music is inflated.

And yes..I am being serious.
    Cool story bro.

• Sweetdisposition?

_Tiger_ said:

My profile is all old, and rusty. I haven’t changed it in like a year.
    Omg you have a picture of M.I.A on your profile :D I LOVE her.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Profile music is overrated.

And yes..I am being serious. -_-
    Cool for you.

Sure is.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I think I’ll change my profile music… tomorrow :)

picstoburn said:

you don’t even eat seafood???
    Nope, not even jell-o.

i hate jell-o taste like shit.

I use to love jell-o. But they put animal bones in it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Profile music is inflated.

And yes..I am being serious.
    Cool story bro.
    Too bad it wasn’t a story but I am glad you enjoyed it anyways.

Sweetdisposition? said:
    _Tiger_ said:

My profile is all old, and rusty. I haven’t changed it in like a year.
    Omg you have a picture of M.I.A on your profile :D I LOVE her.

I do too! Haha.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Profile music is overrated.

And yes..I am being serious. -_-
    I just do it for fun… It’s quite entertaining and time consuming (
    I hate picking out the things cause it takes too long but when I see it when it is finished I end up liking it but for me it is just a waste when I could be throwing a ball outside.

• Vessy

Very Happy 18th Birthday Dylan & Cole Sprouse. I wish you all the best, great carriers and a lot of love. I love you both. Greetings from Bulgaria.!!!

• Ignorance01

Happy Birthday! :D

• Fiona

wow i can’t believe they are 18. Love their show and i remember when they were so young on suite life aww
    Anyway Happy B-Day! and success in your careers

Happy birthday Dylan and Cole they have been always the cutest and now the hottest twins ever i wish you the best forever on everything you guys do <3

by the way Oceanup users if this site post some related to a celeb would you make your comments about the post subject? wth does it Justin Bieber, Gay Marriage in Cali and some other mindlesss things has to do with this post? No offence wow some of you have nothing but air in their heads!

I can’t believe they are 18!! I remember watching them turn 13 on Disney channel

hey yeah wat bout the president of the united states duuhhh
    And its also my bdaii i feel so special :)

Happy Birthday Dylan & Cole!
    Hope you had a great one!
    I love you :-)

• Estefania…

I just read Miley will be Channels new face in 2011 :D

(replying to this) – Aug 4, 2010 @ 05:09 pm
    Moonbeam said:

zacktaylor is a douche. look at the miley picture he photoshopped zacktaylor instead of thanks for voting.
    Wow, he and Perez have so much in common.
    ==
    ikr? ugh that’s why nobody goes on his shitsite.

• Moonbeam

New posts are up.

• gabbster

I just read Miley will be Channels new face in 2011 :D
    ________

you mean chanel? if so then wow, awesome :D

I think they’re great :) Better to look slightly younger. When they get old they’ll look better than everyone else :P

• Laila P.

Eu amo o fc que colocou o video ele chama fcdcbr e ele é perfeito

• Jayne

wow, they’re 18 already :O time goes fast! :-) love you guys! happy 18th birthday! will always love you! :)

• fwhitefire

haha happy bday i used to be a huge fan of them when they started on sweet life. I was their age.

• Estefania…

I also read that Liam told personally to Nick that he was team Niley, and Nick started laughing and told him tanks.

• Kiarra

hey who knows how to give multiple votes for the TCAs?

• Brooke

wooow, 18 already! :O
    happy birthday dylan and cole!! :)
    have a good day you two! :)?

yes ,you are right.

• superJOEman

Happy birthday cuties!!! They’re grown up young men now. :))

• VioletHan

lame pic.
    love them.

• Hilary

Very Happy 18th Birthday

everyone cares about gif icons more than the posts. And new people are joining only because of the gifs. http://www.jewellerybeadsale.com/

• xoxokatie8

Cole and Dylan are really cute. JS

They put animal bones, but it tastes so good!

• colorfulx

ImNotAnnoying3.0 Hey! So what happened to the anon from last night thinking we were the same person?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I should take away my comment board cause all it is, is a bunch of users who pose as anons and write a whole bunch of crap ruining my beautiful profile. SMH.

picstoburn said:
    I’m having the same problem..
    I think i’ll just settle with Katy Perry :p

which song is it?

• peacelovehearts

Profile music is overrated.

And yes..I am being serious. -_-
    I just do it for fun… It’s quite entertaining and time consuming (
    Yeah well, it’s now dark outside, the crabs are out, and i don’t have a ball.. Might as well update it :p

You couldn’t pick a better picture….

• gabbster

I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.
    ________

are u a vegetarian??

Yeah. :)
    ____________

me too :D veggie power!
    Haha veggie power?? Whats your favorite vegetarian dish?
    ____________________

french fries :D lol no jk im a terrible vegetarian. if i can eat it and its in front of me its goin in my mouth

picstoburn said:
    I use to love jell-o. But they put animal bones in it.

O________o are you serious?
    Yup yup. This is from TLC.com

The gelatin you eat in Jell-O comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues. To make gelatin, manufacturers grind up these various parts and pre-treat them with either a strong acid or a strong base to break down cellular structures and release proteins like collagen. After pre-treatment, the resulting mixture is boiled. During this process, the large collagen protein ends up being partially broken down, and the resulting product is called gelatin. The gelatin is easily extracted because it forms a layer on the surface of the boiling mixture.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

why are you so negative all the time? lighten up.

picstoburn said:
    I’m having the same problem..
    I think i’ll just settle with Katy Perry :p

which song is it?
    Teenage Dream (:

• colorfulx

I love America’s Next Top Model. Is so overrated but is so entertaining! Tyra is such a fierce bitch :]

They still think we are the same person. -_-
    They had some crazy mixed up story…and to tell you the truth the rest was all a blur.

• colorfulx

Bad Girls Club is also overrated but is funny to see crazy bitches fighting and pulling each others hair.

• Estefania…

Miley & Tish Cyrus, “DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE TCA’S!” http://twitpic.com/2bnkkg

OMG that’s so nasty.

• picstoburn

i watched it at my friends house for the first time and it was weird i didn’t get it at all.

• colorfulx

They still think we are the same person. -_-

-Sigh- anons are so fucking crazy. They love to mix up stories to make us look bad.

OMG there 18!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea that they’re older than Miley!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

colorfulx said:

I love that show! Lmao it’s hilarious to watch xD.

OMG that’s so nasty.
    That’s nasty, but it tastes damn good. So i’m gonna eat it.

OMG that’s so nasty.
    That’s nasty, but it tas.tes damn good.
    So i’m gonna eat it.

• colorfulx

At first I didn’t get it either. But is just some crazy bitches partying and being whores and when one starts hitting another girl that girl goes home. That’s why is called Bad Girls Club lmao.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

why are you so negative all the time? lighten up.

How am I negative if I want to take the negativity out of my profile?

Dear OU,
    Please get rid of the damn spam filters. I want to comment D;

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?

• IfUSeekBritney

Awww Happy Birthday!

Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:43 pm
    colorfulx said:

lol my friend told me it’s a show about girls trying to change or something idk but they were crazy haha.

They still think we are the same person. -_-

They seriously have problems. -_-

• peacelovehearts

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?
    No. Apparently people started falling asleep watching it.

• Sweetdisposition?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I think I’ll change my profile music… tomorrow :)
    Who’s in your icon? I feel like I should know but my mind is blank, lol.

• xoxokatie8

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?
    ____

Is roller coasters fun? ;)

Dear OU,
    Please get rid of the damn spam filters. I want to comment D;
    i’ll unspam you if OU spams you. :p

• colorfulx

Lmao I know.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?

I watched 2 seconds then left.

• Moonbeam

I hope they know that the show is rigged?

• picstoburn

the only funny part was when they read those girls usernames lol and when they told us about that girl pulling on nicks hair.

• Sweetdisposition?

I eat Jello but that product called Jell-O, so I’m good. (:

• Moonbeam

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?

I watched 2 seconds then left.
    I watched 5 minutes then I fell asleep.
    No kidding. But I’m really tired today.

• all for me

replying to this) – Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    Moonbeam said:

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?

I watched 2 seconds then left.
    I watched 5 minutes then I fell asleep.
    No kidding. But I’m really tired today.
    ——————–
    I did and I died even tho Joe is my fav Nick Freakin Jonas sang the first verse of one of favorite songss “Christine” by Ben Jelen it was awesome…

awwww…they have always been so sweet and funny..I really loved the suit life of zack and cody :) these two boys are truly amazing ..
    they’ve been in the industry since they were months year old :’) and now they’ve all grown up

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DYLAN AND COLE :)

• IfUSeekBritney

haha is that Urkel on your icon?? :P I Loved Him :P

• twycgnb

wow, they look young for their age
    Happy birthday to them :)

• JBSupporter

they look like 16 or 15 :l

anyways.. Happy Birthday to them :)

• Moonbeam

Wow, already 18! Never would have guessed.
    Happy bday!

JBSupporter said:

they look like 16 or 15 :l

anyways.. Happy Birthday to them :)
    is that micheal jackson?

• smileyface

happy birthday dylan and cole! i grew up watching the suite life of zack and cody, you guys are awesome.

• JBSupporter

WTH?

It’s Selena.

happy birthday dylan and cole! i grew up watching the suite life of zack and cody, you guys are awesome!

Happy Birthday Colee end Dylan.
    I love You! ;)

• summerobertsx

they’re 18? woah. D:
    well anyway, happy birthday!

• summerobertsx

they’re 18? woah. D:
    well anyway, happy birthday!

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol that’s such a cute picture and happy birthday :D

• omgstefx

ahh its so weird it feels like yesterday i was just watching them on the suite life of zack and cody haha.
    but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• summerobertsx

love your icon.

• oneofakindxo

aw happy birthday!

• oneofakindxo
  • AverageGirl

Love your icon *-*

• ericabbyx22

Happy Birthday(:

• Princess Awesome

They’re 18!! I thought they were 16. Damn I remember when they were like 13 and on Suite Life!

• Princess Awesome

what’s with all the moving icons?

• Princess Awesome

I wonder what they’re gonna do now that they’re 18 O_o

• picstoburn

what’s with all the moving icons?

if you don’t like them press “esc” not in the mood for people complaining on this site.

• ericabbyx22

I finally figured out how to make a moving icon. Yay. :)

• gabbster

happy birthday (:
    i love them!

Aww, i love the pic-brotherly love :)
    And i cant believe theyre 18.They look 15 :P. They grow up so fast. :'(

• bluesfan3410

I love them! I remember when they turned 13 it doesn’t seem like long ago.

• summerobertsx

who came up with the moving icons idea anyway? (it’s not a bad thing. i like them a lot) :)

• oneofakindxo

jeanine and i :p

• Sexy_Thang

Mmkayy, Happy Birthday! :D

• anna.xoxo14

It’s my mom’s birthday too! :D

• Tokio Hotel is Love

aww. happy birthday dylan and cole. aka hot twins. lol. :)

what’s so bad about that picture idiot people? dont tell me you’ve never hugged your siblings like that. wow. OMG. big deal.

your so0ooooo0o0o0oo0o0 embarrassssing

sigh you need to leave if you’re going to type like that.

• urluvismydrugg

i can’t believe they’re 18.

there 18?!??!

Moonbeam said:
    I hope they know that the show is rigged?
    I didn’t even bother voting this year..
    All its going to do is make me pissed when the wrong people win..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Sweetdisposition? said:
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

I think I’ll change my profile music… tomorrow :)
    Who’s in your icon? I feel like I should know but my mind is blank, lol.
    ___

Damian Lewis :)

He plays Major Richard Winters in Band of Brothers :D

What the fuck is up with all these Celebs starting to say ” RAD “…. -_-

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    What the fuck is up with all these Celebs starting to say ” RAD “…. -_-
    Who else besides Miley said “rad”?

• karaclouds

Awww Happy Birthday!

SHANNON!

• LiveLaughLove

Soo… I see theres a lot of seniors here! :P
    Im excited!!! :D haha … how old are you guys?

im 17 :] you?

Im 16 :) … I’ll be 17 on Sept 18. :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t eat Jello nor anything that has fucking pig in it. Why the fuck would I eat candy with pig in it? DA FUCK? o.O

• wat?

Alright..i thought these faggs were like 12 years old. Dylan that fat stupid “thinks hes awesome” twin…should go on weight watchers… and Cole watever.the one who threw up on screen when he was like an oompa loompa or watever junk it was..tries to be like Zac Efron…UR NOT U FAG #1!! Fag 1 and Fag 2

they dontseems like 12 years oldbut i agree withyou a bout dylan. he is kinda arrogant and thinks he is the best but he is sort, has rounded face and sort,fat neck iwonder how girls think he is hot and look like zack efron.cole is more likeable and cooler ,at least he doesnt smile like a retarted and doesnt copy anyone.

What the fuck is up with all these Celebs starting to say ” RAD “…. -_-
    Who else besides Miley said “rad”?
    The other Jonas. One too many though. One too many.

oceanUP said:

i love my new icon!

OMG OCEANUP O____O

18?!?!??!!?!? I thought they were like 15 or 16!!!!!! omg!!!!!

• suzii18023

wow 18?!I thought they were 15 hha happy birthday(:

wow just want say justin is hot

• oceanUP

i love brasil too!

• picstoburn

Alright..i thought these faggs were like 12 years old. Dylan that fat stupid “thinks hes awesome” twin…should go on weight watchers... and Cole watever.the one who threw up on screen when he was like an oompa loompa or watever junk it was..tries to be like Zac Efron…UR NOT U FAG #1!! Fag 1 and Fag 2

you do know dylan lost A lot of weight #fail.

• candyland93

In my opinion,they have the funniest show on disney.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am not listening to mine anytime soon cause when it comes out that’s all I am going to hear on the fucking radio. -_-

• Estefania…

Moonbeam said:
    I hope they know that the show is rigged?
    I didn’t even bother voting this year..
    All its going to do is make me pissed when the wrong people win..
    I know anyways hope she wins those awards cause she really wants them..

are you kidding me? i thought those kids had only 12 or something! haha

candyland93 said:
    In my opinion,they have the funniest show on disney.

Mine too.

• peacelovehearts

I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O

i want a new post!!

• gabbster

Soo… I see theres a lot of seniors here! :P
    Im excited!!! :D haha … how old are you guys?

im 17 :] you?

Im 16 :) … I’ll be 17 on Sept 18. :P
    _________

omg sorry to butt in but i’ll be 17 on sept. 16 lol

i want a new post!!
    ^ I second this.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I wont be watching the TCA’s this year.
    I usually watch it cause all my favorite stars are there but Miley, and Jonas aren’t going to be there so it doesn’t even matter anymore.
    The TCA’s will be a #fail this year.

• WakaWakaEhEh

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?
    ____

Is roller coasters fun? ;)
    ___

Lmao.. ”@NickJonasHairSoSexy”

peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O
    I watched the episode today when her room burned down.

Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    gabbster said:

Soo… I see theres a lot of seniors here! :P
    Im excited!!! :D haha … how old are you guys?

im 17 :] you?

Im 16 :) … I’ll be 17 on Sept 18. :P
    _________

omg sorry to butt in but i’ll be 17 on sept. 16 lol

that’s cool :] i’ll be 18 in 2 months.

_Tiger_ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O
    I watched the episode today when her room burned down.
    I watched the episode with the crazy ass girl that had a pet chicken & locked them in a recording booth. xD

OOhh man. I am going to be 13 soon. :P
    I hate birthday parties but I like going to them.

• LiveLaughLove

_________

omg sorry to butt in but i’ll be 17 on sept. 16 lol

hahaha no worries! :P
    and seriously?!?! thats awesome! you’re like two days older than me! haha :P

• lovedemilovato

peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O

Random:But who is in your icon?
    Looks like Ariana Grande!

• xoxokatie8

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?
    ____

Is roller coasters fun? ;)
    ___

Lmao.. ”@NickJonsHairSoSexy”
    ____

And JoeJonasScruff2010. Where does Joe come up with these things??? D: But I wouldn’t be surprised if girls really had those twitter names

Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:56 pm

_Tiger_ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O
    I watched the episode today when her room burned down.

that girl looked mental.

• gabbster

my bunny is annoying the shit out of me >:l

lovedemilovato said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O

Random:But who is in your icon?
    Looks like Ariana Grande!
    It is Ariana Grande! :D

• Itskait

did anyone watch the jonas brothers live chat?
    ____

Is roller coasters fun? ;)
    ___

Lmao.. ”@NickJonsHairSoSexy”
    ____

“Is there going to be a catwalk? That’s just like asking if their’s cereal in a bowl of milk!” – JJ

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    I wont be watching the TCA’s this year.
    The TCA’s will be a #fail this year
    I’m only watching it for Katy Perry & Glee..

• lovedemilovato

lovedemilovato said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O

Random:But who is in your icon?
    Looks like Ariana Grande!
    It is Ariana Grande! :D

That’s what I thought:) I recently just became a biiiig fan of her! Her voice is soo amazing!

• picstoburn

going to watch family matter i will be back.

• Moonbeam

Wow, he and Perez have so much in common.

• Marina

The text in video, talk about the Brazilian´s fans wishing a Happy b Day for the Sprouse Bros. And some parts are in portuguese.

it’s really cool, i love the video :)

Sophiaaa-x shut the FUCK UP. Why are you comparing dylan/cole to bieber? Justin is a singer and they are actors. I bet he has way more talent and abs than you. Why the fuck did you bring bieber in this post anyway?

OCEANUP DO YOU RUN THIS SITE?

wow 18 happy birthday cole and dylan u guys have grown up so much since big daddy

• ohyouknow
  • AnonLovesPretzels

ohyouknow said:

she’s beautiful!
    Ew, (at the leotard, not the girl) how is she?

• ohyouknow

oceanUP said:

i love brasil too!

put more sterling knight / advid archuleta news!

• bulldawg

OU- yall could have chose a much better picure of them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK ND CODY:D im gonna miss their show so much! best show on disney since raven! luv u <3333

peacelovehearts said:
    I watched iCarly for the second time today..
    I was actually surprised, it was somewhat hilarious o_O

Random:But who is in your icon?
    Looks like Ariana Grande!
    It is Ariana Grande! :D

I’m a huge fan of Ariana Grande & Liz Gillies..
    They’re both damn good singers <3

ahwww 18? woa!
    HB <3

• peacelovehearts

Anyone know if RDJ is going to TCAs?
    If not, i’m not watching the whole thing -__-

• mileyfanatic

OMG! I thought they were like 15 !!! It doesn’t seem that long ago when they were like little boys on the suite life.

• bulldawg

OU- yall could have chose a much better picture of them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK ND CODY:D im gonna miss their show so much! best show on disney since raven! luv u <3333

ohyouknow said:

she’s beautiful!

is that ariana grande?

• FanClub Dyl&Col. BRASIL ?.

[aaa] I loove you twins! BRAZIL LOOVES YOU *o*

• bulldawg

• mattjac0bs

HAPPY BIRHTDAY! <3
    enjoy it guys.

• ohyouknow

ohyouknow said:

she’s beautiful!

is that ariana grande?

yeaaah.

• JONASLOVERFUCKOFF

oh gosh your icon made me LOL!!! its graot i love ot !

• geni brooke

happy bday 2u happy bday 2u happy bday 2 dylan and cole happy bday 2u lots of luvnpeace2u2

yeaaah.
    shes a hoe for wearing that outfit

• beautifullydisturbedxx

i cant bieleve there 18! happy birthday<3

• Ana

Nossa, o FCDCBR aqui? esse vc é mto perfeito mesmo *o* que orgunho do BR agora :D

happy birthday to sprouses brothers and michael from all-star weekends.

• suckit

that picture turns me on. i’m not even joking lol

ohyouknow said:

suckit . LOL LOVE YOUR ICON

• Hangover

Happy Birthday:)

• AnonLovesPretzels

Happy Birthday!
    Aw, The pic! Brotherly Love <3
    Wow! 18… where does the time go?

• suckit

suckit . LOL LOVE YOUR ICON

thank u and i love ur question mark icon<3

• carbomb__

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!
    And manny moorrreeee!

Ahhh orgulho do BRASIL !

• shilslovesjobros12

happy birthday! dylan and cole we love you!!!

• _liesyoutold

I can’t believe they’re already 18!
    Oh anyways, happy birthday.

• California.Gurls

Happy Birthday :)

• lovedemilovato

I’m a huge fan of Ariana Grande & Liz Gillies..
    They’re both damn good singers <3

Ah! I had to google Liz. But then I felt dumb cause they’re both on the same show. I’m in love with the show, Victorious though. I find it kind of…amusing. :)

lovedemilovato said:
    I’m a huge fan of Ariana Grande & Liz Gillies..
    They’re both damn good singers <3
    Ah! I had to google Liz. But then I felt dumb cause they're both on the same show. I'm in love with the show, Victorious though. I find it kind of...amusing. :)
    -------
    yeah, the show’s okay.. I just love the cast <3

• gomezlovatocyrus.

i thought they were younger..
    i didn’t know they were older than demi & miley :p

• lovedemilovato

I’m a huge fan of Ariana Grande & Liz Gillies..
    They’re both damn good singers <3

yeah, the show’s okay.. I just love the cast <3
    Not to many people could pull of the red hair. But she looks so good in it!

• harrypotterbitches

lol

• RjsOffTheChain

Dude,
    They look like Biebs. O.0

Creepy, yo…

• gomezlovatocyrus.

DEAD POST.
    oceanup make a new post please!

• Sexy_Thang

lol
    _____
    Nicole. -_-

• gabbster

new post please.

• Sweetdisposition?

summerobertsx said:

love your icon.
    Thank you! :D

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)

• gabbster

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)
    ____________

hooray!

• summerobertsx

Thank you! :D

yeah i absolutely adored him since 500 days of summer. and in inception? hell yeah :D haha

• oneofakindxo

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)

perfect timing for cole!! heheh i kid!!! Happy Birthday you guys!

i hate washing dishes.

• summerobertsx

word.
    :l

• okGo

awww , i love them !
    i can’t believe they’re 18 already . <3

• Aryanna

Happy Birthday ! :)

Happy Birthdayyy (:
    I remember them on Big Daddy peeing on the building.
    . *sigh*

• picstoburn

oh yeah happy birthday :] seriously i can’t wait to be 18 2 more months.

• Julia

Happy 18th Birthday!

• summerobertsx

I remember them on Big Daddy peeing on the building.. *sigh*

SCUBA STEVE.
    & the kangaroo song.

• harrypotterbitches

lol
    _____
    Nicole. -_-
    Lissa. -____________________-

• picstoburn

nicole who’s in your icon?

• harrypotterbitches

lol wow everyone was saying happy birthday and I was like “who are they talking to?” LMAO FAIL.

• harrypotterbitches

nicole who’s in your icon?
    Tianna from The Princess and the Frog [:

• picstoburn

nicole who’s in your icon?
    Tianna from The Princess and the Frog [:

oh i forgot about that movie lol.

• Sexy_Thang

Nicole. -_-
    Lissa. -____________________-
    _______
    Im bored my
    child. -_______________________________-

• peacelovehearts

I kinda want a non-animated icon…
    Its sorta making me nauseous :p

• LiveLaughLove

Happy Birthday! :D
    Wow… I cant believe they are 18! I remember them on Big Daddy! <3
    :P

• Veronnika

awwwh i love the pic ^^
    happy birthday Dylan and Cole

• oneofakindxo

I kinda want a non-animated icon…
    Its sorta making me nauseous :p

lol you can always press esc to make them stop :]

• harrypotterbitches

Nicole. -_-
    Lissa. -____________________-
    _______
    Im bored my
    child. -_______________________________-
    sigh me too…how’s that sweater working out for ya? do you have a shiny red nose?

• picstoburn

i got used to them.it used to make me dizzy.

• harrypotterbitches

nicole who’s in your icon?
    Tianna from The Princess and the Frog [:

oh i forgot about that movie lol.
    yup [:

• daninie14

OMG they grown up soo fast just like me i was a huge fan of them 3 years ago ;) they remind me a lot of things of the years before
    a very very happy birthday to my favorite twins in the whole world
    i love them sooo bad
    i really want to meet them someday
    they really remind me to the best yeard of my life
    really love u dylan and cole sprouse

if you guys don’t want them anymore i’ll could email oU

• Sexy_Thang

Im bored my
    child. -_______________________________-
    _______
    Not so good and yes I do. My
    niece keeps touching it saying that it lights up
    and that nobody could see it but her. RME Yeah, she’s not crazy. :P

• Jane Doe

I used to like them.
    o.O

It seems like everyone cares about gif icons more than the posts. And new people are joining only because of the gifs.

if you guys don’t want them anymore i’ll could email oU
    Nahhh, they’re kinda cool. I’m just not gonna use one (:

• picstoburn

nvm i could see a lot of people like them.

Aw, happy birthday.

• peacelovehearts

I’m pretty sure no one cares about the posts.. ever

• README

BUTTSECKS

YOUPI I LOVE THEM!!
    happy bday sprouse brothers :D
    (sweet life on deck/suite) will always be my favorite disney show!)

WHY OU? WHY THAT PIC????

• peacenlove

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p
    <3 cole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL MARTINEZ OF ALLSTAR WEEKEND! DONT FORGET HIM :))
    21!!!!!!!! WOO HOO <3

peace.love.allstar weekend

• briannabieber

They are such good actors, theyre hilarious. I lovelovelovelvoelvoelove them. Always have always will. They’re sexy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

• karaclouds

gabbster said:
    GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)
    ____________

hooray!

Haha uhh, where did you hear that? I don’t think it is.

• colorfulx

Happy Birthday!

briannabieber said:
    Sexy? uhhh… whatever you say…

• picstoburn

i actually like the new taylor swift song. :]

• Aryanna

Is everybody asleep or what? :O

• N1996

Happy BIRTHDAAAYY !! Gotta Love Them :)

• karaclouds

and i was just watching the suite life xD
    happy birthday! :)

• gabbster

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)
    ____________

hooray!

Haha uhh, where did you hear that? I don’t think it is.
    ________

here on OU, i also just read an article titled “Same-Sex Marriage Ban Overturned in California Trial?” so it seems like it

• README

Happy Birthday Dylan & Cole :D

• _Tiger_

I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.

gabbster said:
    GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)
    ____________

hooray!

Haha uhh, where did you hear that? I don’t think it is
    It was just now legalized…

• picstoburn

eh,sexy? i admit i used to like dylan but i wouldn’t call them sexy lol.

• picstoburn

I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.

does tofu taste good?

• LiveLaughLove

Seniors ’11!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok… that was random hahaha xD

gabbster said:
    GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN CALI :)
    ____________

hooray!

Haha uhh, where did you hear that? I don’t think it is
    It was just now legalized…

Oh, well congratulations I guess haha.

• gabbster

Seniors ’11!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok… that was random hahaha xD
    _____________

whooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

picstoburn said:
    I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.

does tofu taste good?
    If you cook it right. Then yes.
    Plain? No.

Seniors ’11!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok… that was random hahaha xD

YES :] i can’t wait.

LiveLaughLove said:
    Seniors ’11!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok… that was random hahaha xD
    Pshhh.. lucky

• Aryanna

LiveLaughLove said:
    Seniors ’11!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok… that was random hahaha xD
    Woohoo !

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lmao they look 14 still…smh…

Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

picstoburn said:
    I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.

does tofu taste good?
    If you cook it right. Then yes.
    Plain? No.

what do you have to put on it??

• peacelovehearts

I need a new profile song… :p

• gabbster

I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.
    ________

are u a vegetarian??

i need a new profile song… :p

me too O___o

• karaclouds

well they’ve grown up quickly!

Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

picstoburn said:
    I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.

does tofu taste good?
    If you cook it right. Then yes.
    Plain? No.

what do you have to put on it??

Well, you can crumble it and make tacos. Or you can bake it with soy sauce. There is alot. But i’m marinading mine in teriyaki sauce, then grilling it.

• LiveLaughLove

Soo… I see theres a lot of seniors here! :P
    Im excited!!! :D haha … how old are you guys?

gabbster said:
    I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.
    ________

are u a vegetarian??

Yeah. :)

i need a new profile song… :p

me too O___o
    I added 2 new pictures to my profile today.. i havent updated it in like 3 months :p

• colorfulx

How do you guys put profile songs? xD

• all for me

I always get these two mixed up..whoever plays zack is cuter..and I also can’t tell Kylie and Kendall Jenner apart…

• picstoburn

sounds tasty. i alway tried to be a vegetarian and it never works out.

I was about to get a dog today at the mall. :/
    I didn’t get her. :/

colorfulx said:
    How do you guys put profile songs? xD
    Code a youtube video, put it on autoplay, and hide it..
    At least thats what i do (:

Aug 4, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    colorfulx said:

How do you guys put profile songs? xD

with me i just shorted the youtube video.and did that autoplay.

Soo… I see theres a lot of seniors here! :P
    Im excited!!! :D haha … how old are you guys?

im 17 :] you?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I haven’t checked or fixed my profile for the whole summer basically. SMH.

• gabbster

I hate draining tofu. -_- It takes forever.
    ________

are u a vegetarian??

Yeah. :)
    ____________

me too :D veggie power!

• colorfulx

Thanks :p

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m loving my profile song. (:

picstoburn said:

sounds tasty. i alway tried to be a vegetarian and it never works out.

I was about to get a dog today at the mall. :/
    I didn’t get her. :/

i want a puppy so badly.

Thats cool OU. Ya’ know, spam me for saying my tofu better be tasty. -_-

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Profile music is overrated.

And yes..I am being serious. -_-

• Estefania…

hope Miley sings this year on City of Hope concert

• -Jenii

18!!? Woww…I thought they were 16 or sumthing

Nways.. Happy Bday u guys :)

• -Jenii

18!!? Woww…I thought they were 16 or sumthing

Nways.. Happy Bday u guys :)