Justin Bieber ‘I Got Sick During The Show’

justin-bieber-sick-1_0

Justin played @ Seminole Towne Center Mall to support Seminole High School. According to Deadline, Director of An Inconvenient Truth Davis Guggenheim just dropped out of directing Justin Bieber‘s 3D concert film for Paramount Pictures. He will be too busy promoting Waiting For Superman.

NY Mag wrote an extremely large article about Justin [Via 4TNZ].

omg he was in my hometown!!!
    :O

No not really :)

coolkinda said:

It is? Lmfaoo.

• Youbelongwithmexo

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

I still think it’s kinda funny. Lol.

• Thtzttlykewl

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)
    Nah, not really. One fan told me she was “jealous” of Justin. I asked why and she responded- because I want his full, pouty lips, his soft skin, his perfect complexion..’KAY..lmfao.

• Timber

NY Mag wrote an extremely large article about Justin

Gah! I hate long articles. Guess I won’t be reading that one! But he looks cute in the pictures! :D

• Sammy.

coolkinda said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.

• NickjFTW

Whoa… I hate Justin, but… I cant believe I’m saying this… He looks really cute in that picture.

• Thtzttlykewl

NickjFTW said:

—————-
    He is pretty cute, legit. I don’t really like his attitude sometimes or his music personally, but he’s attractive sometimes.

Hate this lil mother f’er..

• Samlovesham

He got sick during the show? AWWW POOR BABY -__-

• Kelly_xo

“According to Deadline, An Inconvenient Truth director Davis Guggenheim has dropped out of directing Justin Bieber’s 3D concert film for Paramount Pictures. He will be too busy promoting Waiting For Superman.”

_____

hahahaha yes! hopefully now, there will be no movie! :))…

• Cookiemonsterlover

_____________

Nahh, he probably dropped out because he finally realized that making this a movie would be stupid.

hate this lil mother f’er..
    ==========
    I love you too.

• Forever&always

Hate this kid, but love his sneakers.

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

ha

I really hope the movie’s going to fail…sorry, but it sounds so stupid.

______

I know, seriously. -__-

He’s a cutie. :)

Aw poor lil girl.

• I <3 BIEBER

AHAHAHAHAHH DIE DIE DIE BIEBER DIE OF UR SICKNESS :)

Omg, this movie is going to be such a fail.

• Smilee(xo)

Ugh, 3D movie..I still can’t believe there making a 3D movie of him.

• oh okay

Fucking naziz -_-

AHAHAHAHAHH DIE DIE DIE BIEBER DIE OF UR SICKNESS :)
    ________________

Uhm, issues?

I BIEBER said:

AAHH DIE DIE DIE BIEBER DIE OF UR SICKNESS :)
    Fuck off.

AHAHAHAHAHH DIE DIE DIE BIEBER DIE OF UR SICKNESS :)

___________

WTF?

• Allyouneedislove

He’s a cutie. :)
    ______________

• coolkinda

Its a concert movie, the jobros and miley got one.

he performed at seminole towne center? the local mall thats not far from my house? I know he performed at seminole high(the school I recently graduated) heck lota ppl on my facebook are all talking about justin being at my school(well the school i graduated) cant believe he came in sanford of all places but i kno he had a concert in orlando wich is near sanford

also the blue curtains behind justin bieber are in the Seminole High auditorium wow i miss that place which is where i spent most of my junior and half of my senior year in that auditorium thinking about HS makes me nostlagic which ive been feeling for the past few days

*PS i hav an OU account but i cant log in! :(

Uh huh.
    This is so “Stupid” but when Miley & the Jonas Brothers did it your assess were 1st in line, don’t double standard.

my babyy <3
    i love you, hope you feelin better :)

• milenator

im not a fan of justin but i heard all over facebook that he was at seminole high school the school i graduated from alot my classmates got to meet him and SHS is like a 10 min drive from my house and seminole towne center is the local mall in the city i live in by the interstate wow last night he had a concert in Orlando(Amway Arena) now he’s all over Sanford

• coolkinda

my friend on Twitter sent me this, I started crying..

it makes me happy that they help people with their songs :)

Thtzttlykewl said:

ahh relax, there just jokes. Your wasting your time defending bieber because you know the haters are just going to keep on going. There not going to listen to a teen fan girl.
    —————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

I understand that, I don’t like the fact that they are calling him a ‘faggot’ in a negative way. That’s offensive to all gay people, there’s nothing wrong with being gay, so..the haters just cross the line when they do that. You have a point though, i’m wasting my time. FAN? No way, I wouldn’t classify myself a fan of his.
    _________

Well if were going to be correcting people
    It’s
    I’m not “i’m”

Kay? Capitalization, sweety :)

Everyone needs to shut the fuck up. Everyone feels sick. He probably got a little nervous or something flared up. Poor thing. I love you Justin! xoxo

ew -__-

haha

Nickjftw you can hate someone and still think they are cute.

• G.A.B.R.I.E.L.L.E

coolkinda said:

NickjFTW said:

Your catching the fever :P

____

sure hope I don’t catch that deadly disease. -__-

coolkinda said:

NickjFTW said:

Your catching the fever :P

OMG, NickjFTW. seriously DON’T CATCH THE FEVER. lmfao.

Aw he’s not showing his PERFECT ABS. Lmfao.

• coolkinda

Nah, OJD will always be stronger in my opinion. While a fever is only temporary, a disorder lasts forever. Lol ;) I still find Nick cuter than Justin, no offence.

They look different, nick looks hot, justin is just cute. I had OJD last year, i think i was cured :P

Nah, OJD will always be stronger in my opinion. While a fever is only temporary, a disorder lasts forever. I’m laughing ;) I still find Nick cuter than Justin, no offence.
    That is offensive to people that have REAL OCD. Don’t use that term.

• Megan

He didn’t perform at Seminole Towne Centre, he performed at Seminole High.

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

I honestly don’t understand how Bieber haters don’t get bored with the same insult over and over again. People always say he’s a girl, a faggot or a lesbian. Be more creative, would you?
    _____

Nehh I don’t think we will :)

• L.O.V.E

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

_____

Aww but its so much fun calling him a girl and a faggot and a lesbian. LOLL

• Lalalalax7

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

___________

Nope, we never get bored :D

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

______

The insults we use are funny& true. kay? :)

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

____
    wanna cookie?

• Thtzttlykewl

That is offensive to people that have REAL OCD. Don’t use that term.
    First off, I apologize. Second, not really- it would be offensive if we stated a remark AGAINST it, but basically us fans are just joking around. I doubt anyone would take that to heart.

• coolkinda

The insults we use are funny& true. kay? :)

not really

The insults we use are funny& true. kay? :)

Stop talking to yourself and saying the same thing. We heard you the first time.

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

_________

But he is all of those things =]

• Thtzttlykewl

coolkinda said:

I love you for saying that, LOL. :P
    Nah, you just didn’t have real OJD. You had OJD when everyone had it, the only ones who have had it this year are the genuine 100% fans who don’t care about how famous they are, we care about the music itself. 5 years and going strong for most fans.

Timber said:

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

ehh let them say what they want. Bieber fans know he’s not any of those things.

• Thtzttlykewl

coolkinda said:

The insults we use are funny& true. kay? :)

Funny, maybe. True, not really. You call him a girl because he has a high-pitched voice, think again, he’s finally hitting puberty. Lesbian? That’s just rude. You don’t know him, so why are you hating on him? You’re just wasting your time, so it doesn’t matter- haters make him famous. Go get a life, because he’s living his.

I love you for saying that, LOL. :P

I still like them, just the disney stuff annoys me, but i still like their album a little bit longer :)

Funny, maybe. True, not really. You call him a girl because he has a high-pitched voice, think again, he’s finally hitting puberty. Lesbian? That’s just rude. You don’t know him, so why are you hating on him? You’re just wasting your time, so it doesn’t matter- dislikers make him famous. Go find something else to do, because he’s living hi
    ====
    i thought you hated bieber?

• coolkinda

I love how so many haters watch the baby music video and then wonder why its most viewed

Thtzttlykewl said:

coolkinda said:

The insults we use are funny& true. kay? :)

Nah I call him a girl because he just is.
    LMFAO

• Thtzttlykewl

i thought you hated bieber?
    Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. His fans that claim he’s better than JB irritate me, his attitude sometimes irritate me, but i’m sick of all these haters.

• Carly46

Thtzttlykewl said:

coolkinda said:

The insults we use are funny& true. kay? :)

_________

• Thtzttlykewl

Don’t worry, they’ll be off Disney in a min. next year. That’s when they are releasing their next album ;) LOL.
    I love that album, I really love LVATT too. The songs were incredible, you could tell it all came from the heart. ‘Turn Right’, ‘Black Keys’, ‘Don’t Speak’ = all amazing songs.

• Thtzttlykewl

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

• coolkinda

I like ‘Paranoid’ from that album, and I’ll be happy when They’re off disney :)

• Thtzttlykewl

I like ‘Paranoid’ from that album, and I’ll be happy when They’re off disney :)
    Whenever someone says ‘Paranoid’ it reminds me of this: http://fakeselgee.tumblr.com/post/834163645/they-helped-me-through-the-toughest-situation

my friend on Twitter sent me this, I started crying..

• JB<3

Aw ditto. lmfaoo.

haha

• Fiona

i hope he feels better. what happened?

• Fiona

oh and he looks taller

• Samoliaaax7

Aw she looks so pretty in that pic up there :)

NickjFTW said:

Your catching the fever :P

• Thtzttlykewl

Your catching the fever :P

• Timber

Honestly that is getting old, please find a new insult :)

Maybe getting old to you bieber fans.
    ______

NickjFTW said:

Whoa… I dislike Justin, but… I cant believe I’m saying this… He looks really cute in that picture.
    GASP. YOU SHOULD FUCKING BE HANGED.

coolkinda said:

NickjFTW said:

Your catching the fever :P

ew -__-

omgee this is soo weird but cool!
    I have friends that goo to that highschool! I live near there, ahhh i wish i knew!

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

____

Why is she attacking her?

“*they’re

• Smilelove.

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

_____

hmm did anyone here ever say “there’s something wrong with being gay?” lmfao

• S.O.S5

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

_____________

“You have a point though, i’m wasting my time. ” did she not say up there that “ppl are wasting there time? smh. Lmfaoo she has no point as well.

S.O.S5 said:

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

_____________

She wouldn’t classify her as a fan, yet the fact that everyone is calling him a girl etc. irritates her.

sick of himself and his singing?? ahahaha (: jk….. maybe or maybe not??? haha :P

S.O.S5 said:

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

_____________

S.O.S5 said:

—————
    *they’re
    *You’re
    *They’re

_____________

She wouldn’t classify herself as a fan, yet it irritates her that ppl call him a girl etc.

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

aw

• Yourmyfavsong

How can you get sick DURING a show?

T_T

• XxRiRixX

I just saw this on his twitter :p

• Hot Mess .

Aw poor bieber.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

aw. :/ he looks cute there though!

FIRST!

• N1996

Okaaaaay ?? Sure?

• anna.xoxo14

I really hope the movie’s going to fail…sorry, but it sounds so stupid.

oceanup please post the new liam hemsworth pictures, they r 2 die for, hes soooo gorgeous! lucky miley

Did this kid get taller?