Miley Cyrus Singing I KISSED A GIRL?

Do YOU think it’s really her? ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’ under.

+ Miam on the cover of Uruguay magazine UPSS!

Also, Miley’s wax figure got a makeover & out @ a club!

IMPORTANT UPDATE from Jenn: I was driving in Detroit tonight around 10 PM and saw a street closed off, so we stopped and sure enough they were filming ‘LOL’! I only stayed for a bit, but long enough to watch Miley film her scenes.. then the second she was done, get into a waiting car and drive away, ignoring the fans. Lame. :(

• EmmaLC

I like your icon ;)

• Moonbeam

Video of her singing it
    I miss her live chats. :(

I go to an all girls school and once they put that song on the radio during a teachers against students volleyball tournament, and all the students (which if you have already forgotten, are all girls) sang along. I thought it was hilarious.

that is so her.. like seriously who else has that voice ?

yeah she sang them both on one of her live chats.

your not that fast.. she was singing that last year in a live chat!!

that’s nott her dude. not her voice, sorry :(

• Cami.bieber

HEYY!! WHATS UP??? IM FROM URUGUAY HHAHA WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF THE MAGAZINE I COULDNT BELIEVE ITT BECAUSE WE ARE LIKE UNKNOWN!! if u have the opportunity to visit the country visit uss!! it is small but is very niceee!!! IF U COME, GO TO “PUNTA DEL ESTE”OK?? KISSESSS TO ALL!!!

it’s her, its from a live chat she did last july dumbass’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEOh78A8e-0&feature=related

• Elle

that was from a live chat she did last year. :)

yeah thats her

i love how she’s at clubs already lmao.
    ahh miley next lindsay? ohh yeah,give it like 2 more years max. aha

of course its her you nimrods. it was on her live chat last year. wow idiots

hahah oceanup WHY do you always post things about miley… no matter WHAT it is bad or good it’s posted. and sometimes things are posted where you guys seem to think it’s bad when it’s not? what girl hasn’t sung that song to themselves or whatever. i have haha it’s not a bad thing. i don’t see the big deal if it is her lol. lemme guess, now miley’s a “slut” “skank” “whore” for singing this? you can almost predict what people are saying about this whole post

a DUH this was from like her last year live chat…

• harrypotterbitches

yeah I think so lol sounds like her

LOVE MILEY!

Sooo what???Ooh wow.

• MissMusso

Second *-*

• myheartbeatsforlove

that’s from her live chat a long long time ago.

• susiie

of course its her!! duhhh

hahaha

• Ali.

That’s from Miley’s live chat she did a year ago OU.

So irrelevant… it was during a live chat a looooooooong time ago !!!

wasn’t this on the cant be tamed wonderworld concert thing?

• LoLo12

definitely her, i’m pretty sure that’s from her live chat…..

• harrypotterbitches

a DUH this was from like her last year live chat…
    oh yeah! lol and can here her mom in the background at the end…I forgot xD

• Altea

yees, it´s her. It´s her voice. She is a really good singer and actress :)

• Demileyjonas.

it is her. she sang it on a live chat :P

• Daydreamer…..

Okay seriously, who doesn’t sing along to that song when it comes on the radio?
    I sing along when OMG comes on by Usher. Does that mean I saw “shawty with a booty like pow pow pow”?
    Really? lmao

of course it’s her. she’s the only one with that distinct nasally voice.

• Meow

This is soooo old. It’s from her chat she did way back.

• Claire

yep, it’s totally her !! its not such a big deal that she sang it, maybe its because she likes the song but idk, miley these days.. lol ! but the voice is cute !! :)) :)

Its her, i know that voice to death!! <3

who cares .. let her just live her life okeeeee

• tina

sounds like her? but she’s just singing :/ who cares ? it’s a good song lol.

• Ali.

does is matter if she did sing it?!

• Marjorie

This is from her LAST YEAR live chat… SOOO old Oceanup! Get with the times!

• Katie13

isn’t this like a year old??

• MileyRox7

OMG! Miley Cyrus sang a SONG?! Someone alert the effing media!

WTF?! You dont need to post something so pointless like this. I love Miley but come on!

wth? Is someone recording her without her knowing and giving it to gossip sites? weird.

• mileysrock

Aug 5, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:

that’s from her live chat a long long time ago.
    exactly! love you miley :)
    p.s. these haters are saying
    miley is rude , miley ignores his fans
    all bullshit !

• Babeey<3

Of coursee it waas her !
    Thiss waas from one of her oldd live chatss !
    Pluss , Miley’ss voicee is undeniable. <3

ya its her, she sang those songs during a live chat like a year ago.. its nbd..
    Here’s proof(:

• nazaretmrc

This is the video of Miley singing these songs.It was an old LIVE CHAT.

• KadiLynn

Yeah dumbasses, its her. Its from her live chat last year!!

• melanie

nope it doesn’t sound like her.

omg yall are stupid if yall dont remember that from her livechat when she was filming the last song on tybee island……… wow way to go oceanup…

yes is her, i saw the video wheere she was singing it

• tanziexx

In The Begging It Was Not Her But in The End It Was Her Im Weird! PEACE!

• jannetgirl147

that was miley she sang that song on a live chat

• annogueras

did miley get extensions because in the club picture seems like it

• crayonflavoredcandy

it sorta sounds like her.

• Ariel Bieber

Ocean Up why does it matter if she sang it? Just because you sing the song “I kissed a girl” does not mean you actually kissed a girl! Anyways it sounds like her kinda

• coolkinda

Big deal, its a good song.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

um yes it is her. It’s from the live chat she did like a year or two ago

That picture from the club is from when she was in the UK duhh

she’s so fucking bad. omg.

• Steph

its really her! its from a live chat she did while filming the Last Song

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken? single and not looking
    age? 14
    grade? 9
    virgin? haha jk. I forget… :/

its from her may live chat, youtube it

• kayla

it is her, this came out a long time ago… this is where she was doing it, it was a live chat..i dont know if kissed a girl is in part 1 or 2, here is part 2

thats miley when she was doing a video chat while filming a movie. remember? she sang that song then someone commented saying katy perry is a better singer than her

• Wendy

Yeah, it’s her. This is from a live chat she made last year :D

This audio is from a web chat that she made once in witch a fan asked her to sing? a? katy perry song

• oneofakindxo

Yup that’s her terrible voice! I hate her!!!!!!!!!

___________
    i have to say sorry on behalf of beleibers not all of us are that crazy
    Haha, you’re a Belieber? Wow! Usually they’re annoying. You’re the cool one.

________________

i get tha very often like some just take it to far they are talking about having sex with him and being nasty and having NO morals some are just sad but theres always better ones though

Sexy_Thang said:

Heyy! <3
    ----
    Melissa!!!

• Moonbeam

suckit said:
    did anyone notice that terrible wax figure of zac and miley
    Yes. Ugh, his hair. Fail.

• fann11222

it IS her don’t u all remember? from her live chat when she was filming the last song and around the week MJ passed ;\ but this is old news oceanup.

Sexy_Thang said:
    Heyy! <3
    -------
    Hey whassup?
    New post, shall we migrate?

• suckit

did anyone notice that terrible wax figure of zac and miley

All the wax figures are hideous.

true,true

• sophieee

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    sophieee said:

xoShannonxo said:
    My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    i feel your pain sister….
    I lived with my brothers and his fiancée for a year….
    And i have 2 other brothers… -___-
    I wish my parents were home more often….
    Damn! A year? That must have been a lot of..
    yeah… but i usually let my dog inside their room so he can like pee on the floor or something and then they stopped xD

• xoShannonxo

OMG, they stole this 9th grader’s journal at school, and they read it on the intercom. LOL…”I masturbate to ‘one time'”

Oh come on. There are alot of fans that talk about having sex with celebs: Taylor L, Joe Jonas, Nick J ect

• suckit

did anyone notice that terrible wax figure of zac and miley
    Yes. Ugh, his hair. Fail

not just his hair,his everything

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:58 pm
    sophieee said:

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    sophieee said:

xoShannonxo said:
    My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    i feel your pain sister….
    I lived with my brothers and his fiancée for a year….
    And i have 2 other brothers… -___-
    I wish my parents were home more often….
    Damn! A year? That must have been a lot of..
    I’m about to let the dog in there! You’re a genius Sophie!

• sophieee

wax figures look like celebrities with a lot of plastic surgery.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:59 pm

Heyy! <3
    ----
    Melissa!!!
    Shannon!!!!! Haha where'd you
    go yesterday?
    ---
    My mom was talking to me about confidence and stuff, so I just got off.

• Moonbeam

did anyone notice that terrible wax figure of zac and miley
    Yes. Ugh, his hair. Fail

not just his hair,his everything
    Yeah, it looks more like a Kennedy than Zac. O_O

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I had to go to the dentist and oh my god. They drilled out my tooth then put a cap on it and now it hurts like a bitch and it’s soo numb and I can’t move it and UGHHH. -_-

ForeverandAlwayss said:

life’s unfair sometimes, >.< & ha, well turn on your music so you won't hear it. ----- My headphones can't cover it, but how long can you have sex? It's been 3 hours! --- ikr? oh well, i have to go. my mom has been shouting my name about 3 times now. >.< & hopefully you don't get in trouble! ttyl! --- Okay, See you later. :D

• Itskait

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!
    That’s actually very hilarious. Toliet paper their house with like Jonas/ Miley toliet paper or something.
    At the meetings they play really loud Justin music. It’s so annoying. Next time I’m filing a noise complaint. Screw those bitches.
    ——————
    Heck ya! Go for it!

• itsaimeenotamy

hey ppl

• sophieee

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:

Really? I know how you feel. I have a sister too. Last time,I had to do her chores because she went out to eat w/ her bf. & she didn’t even bring me food! xD
    No! Damn, they always get off the hook though. It’s so unfair. The banging is really loud now.

life’s unfair sometimes, >.< & ha, well turn on your music so you won’t hear it. —– My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours! —— i feel your pain sister…. I lived with my brothers and his fiancée for a year…. And i have 2 other brothers… -___- I wish my parents were home more often….

• sayWHAT

Its an old pic of miley :) and that is how people dress in clubs so please don’t call her names :) don’t ruin the peace guys!

• suckit

did anyone notice that terrible wax figure of zac and miley

• sophieee

xoShannonxo said:
    My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    i feel your pain sister….
    I lived with my brothers and his fiancée for a year….
    And i have 2 other brothers… -___-
    I wish my parents were home more often….

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    Itskait said:

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!
    ——————
    Heck ya! Go for it!
    :D, this one called me fat! it was the other day, in my bikini. She was like 300 punds! I am the farthest from fat…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

did anyone notice that terrible wax figure of zac and miley

All the wax figures are hideous.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    sophieee said:

xoShannonxo said:
    My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    i feel your pain sister….
    I lived with my brothers and his fiancée for a year….
    And i have 2 other brothers… -___-
    I wish my parents were home more often….
    Damn! A year? That must have been a lot of..

• Sexy_Thang

Heyy! <3

• sayWHAT

Single
    10th

this was on her live chat so yeah it was deffo her

woah, hold on just a minute… something’s wrong with that wax statue! It’s fully clothed. I mean seriously you can’t see her bra, therefore it’s not very realistic!

About the person complaining that she drove off without talking to the fans, um hello it was late at night, she was probably on set all day and wanted to fcking sleep. celebs are not robots, they are human and get tired so get the fck over it.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Okay, I think we get that it is from her live chat last year. Does everyone really have to keep repeating the same thing?

yesss thats for sure her!!!!

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

i live there. i havent seen cause i dont care that shes here. ilike her dont get me wrong but im not about to go stalk her down.
    but thats gay she ignores the fans.

• areyouonDOPE…

well since its sounds bad….its her

• wtfbecca

That is her. Look it up on youtube. It was from a live chat a while ago.

• GoodNBroken

You’re super late again.
    But she sounds amazing nonetheless :)

• nicole.

who fucking cares.

• mileyyy_

WOOOOOOW, THIS IS FROM HER LIVE CHAT BACK IN SUMMER 2009. SHE STARTED SINGING THIS SONG, THIS IS OLDDDDDDDD OCEANUP!

• areyouonDOPE…

and so what if she’s singing “i kissed a girl” everyone sang that song

• sayWHAT

Wow ou this is from her livechat last year and no it doesn’t mean she actually kissed a girl… Ou is just trying to start miley drama again. Smh at ou.

Anyways cute miam pic

• FerniChile

PLOP!!

Yeah is she…. she was singing that songs on her live chat last year

• Meow

I like your icon ;)

:P

ok is miley but what ughhh!!! she is amazing —- she can sing!!! =D im a proud fan yayyy!!!

• incredibleDemi

haha, as Demi would say… “Get it straight.” OCEANUP! (x oh boy…

• peacelovehearts

Isnt this like 2 years old from that chat from a billion years ago? Fail.

• idkMyBFFjill

old ass live chat you guys probably posted. OU, please let me run your site.

• Meow

No one even said anything bad and people are all “WHO CARES EVERYONE SANG IT GODD!!!!111!!one!!!”

• ForeverandAlwayss

i thought this was a catchy song anyways.

• Chelsea

Yes! Thats Miley! Love her voice :)

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh my. Your icon is rather colorful. ;)

• Ali.

Video of her singing it
    I miss her live chats. :(

So do I!
    I was hoping she would do one to promote CBT but she didn’t :/

yes this is miley she sang that and since you been gone and im bad by michael jackson and a lot of other songs during her live chat one time.

• LoveToLove

Is it??

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol 7 seconds, why is this a BD?

• NickChicky

10 year olds know every word to this song. Haha, its really not a big deal.

• Alisha

This is really old. I recall that she sang this during a live chat or interview. definetly nothing to make a big deal about.

its definitely her. i know this because its the worst signing ive ever heard.

OMGZZ LYKE SHE’S SUCH A WHOREEEE!
    probably the reaction oceanup was hoping for when they posted this. they’re so pathetic.

• LovatoLoveXO

OMG STOP THE PRESSES DID SHE REALLY SING THAT…… sarcasm intended its not news worthy lol plus this was last year ANYWAY how is everybody doing in the world tonight :D its night in texas

• Daydreamer…..

Personally, I was annoyed because OU always secretly tries to make her look bad. xD

• LoveToLove

LovatoLoveXO

_______

Do you live in Texas ?? :D

She sang this in one of her chats.

Do you live in Texas ?? :D

____________

yes… yes i do :D

• caseeg

was it privately recorded? if it was whoever released must have been a deucebag.

• Danniieellee

That is Miley singing it from her live chat last year she also sang some Michael Jackson song and others it really old LOL :)

• Hilary

WTF people.

Movie set = WORKING.

In a professional environment people are paid to stay professional, despite fans, dog, old ladies, monkey or flying pigs.

I mean really, she’s doing her job, leave her alone.

• Sandrine

Bored!?! any body dere!?!

• Sandrine

when she is workin on her movie. Daz not the time to ask 4 a damb autograph, and takin pics with her. just be grateful u saw her in person. and stop whinnin. gosh,need attention much?!?!
    daz yy u have to go and post it on OU.
    Im gettin sick of these attention hores , postin things like “she wont take a pic withme; she was rude to me”.. some people would do anything 4 some attention.

• BieberFan

DO YOU WANT TO WIN TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??
    Including flight, hotel, VIP tickets and more..

Check:

The only thing you have to do is making an account! (It’s free)

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

The person who said it was lame that she didn’t greet her fans is lame if they’re pissed at her for that, don’t they realise that people aren’t meant to talk to their fans when they’re in costume on set if they’ve been given instructions not to! Morons…

It is Miley. she was singing it during the live chat. you can even watch it on youtube and you can actually see her singing it. She also sang since you been gone and one or two michael jacksons songs.

It’s not miley!!

• Jenna :)

IT IS HER
    SHE DID IT ON A LIVE CHAT!
    lol keep up oceanup >.< and miley is being so rude these days

• Kiarra

who likes ma icon??

• Evas

sounds like miley

hmm, it really sounds like her. I ever thought Liam is a boy, but I can be wrong too. :}

• Rrosie13

Yes it is her. She sang it on a live ustream chat :)

Yes It’s Miley…this is from live chat 5.07.2009
    youtube.com/watch?v=WKMH5FwgsiY

what is that outfit in the club pic? o.0 her bra is completely showing, short shorts & boots over her knees. smh. she sounds good though :)

OK PEOPLE I THINK IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT THIS IS FROM HER LIVECHAT LAST YEAR AND OCEANUP IS A FAIL. Geez, I’ve been seeing the same comment for 3 pages. o___o

she’s too much over herself.

• mhmm .

This was from one of her live chats from a while back. FAILLLL.

• LetsJumpTheSun

”Ignoring the fans. Lame. :(”
    Well, she was filming.

• LetsJumpTheSun

WTF people.

Movie set = WORKING.

I mean really, she’s doing her job, leave her alone.

THIS:)

• ohmimiley

….And?

i do like miley as a person but i don’t think she can’t sing. her voice is whiney and hoarse… it’s quite irritating to listen to

lol that pic, she is a trashy whore and it amazes me that her stans still refuse to admit it

oh well, hopefully with the next album she’ll lose another 2/3 of her fanbase and she’ll disappear forever

• Sandrine

diz is from 2009.. oh wow OU!!

• mileyistheboss

haters like you keep her famous #FAIL keep talking shittt ahah

she did a twitcam and sing I kissed a girl.. so?? ¬¬.

stop ocean up.

wheres her damn clothes nd why is she at a club..shes not 18 or21 lol

• Sexy_Thang

Hey whassup?
    New post, shall we migrate?
    Nothing much, and I’ll
    probably be on both. Haha let me check the
    other one out. xD

____________

boy would i hate to be her haha i would never even do that lols thats embarrassing even if its in your journal

• sophieee

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:58 pm
    sophieee said:

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    sophieee said:

xoShannonxo said:
    My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    i feel your pain sister….
    I lived with my brothers and his fiancée for a year….
    And i have 2 other brothers… -___-
    I wish my parents were home more often….
    Damn! A year? That must have been a lot of..
    I’m about to let the dog in there! You’re a genius Sophie!
    lol i know.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:01 pm

I don’t say what I wanna do to taylor
    well you think about it
    But no one knows.

• suckit

jersey shore time bitches<3

JASON- Why do you hang out with a bunch of teenage girls?

lol i know.
    They stopped. It’s in there.

• Sexy_Thang

Shannon!!!!! Haha where’d you
    go yesterday?

My mom was talking to me about confidence and stuff, so I just got off.
    ______
    Lmfao! Ohhh. So
    whats up? Dude I need a nickname for
    you, what should I call you? xD

Sexy_Thang said:
    Hey whassup?
    New post, shall we migrate?
    Nothing much, and I’ll
    probably be on both. Haha let me check the
    other one out. xD
    Cool, and the other post is about Kevin J. An interview with Demi and the JB. And I don’t wanna watch it. :/

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:

____________

Who does that to music though? LOL

“I only stayed for a bit, but long enough to watch Miley film her scenes.. then the second she was done, get into a waiting car and drive away, ignoring the fans. Lame. :(
    ^^
    You know whats really lame is expecting her to do absolutely everything. She’s one person, did you ever think maybe she was tired after filming & didn’t want people screaming in her face ? OR She was busy doing her job, who the hell says she didn’t have to go somewhere else & film more ? People need to get over themselves, Miley isn’t going to drop what she’s doing to please you.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    Sexy_Thang said:

Shannon!!!!! Haha where’d you
    go yesterday?

My mom was talking to me about confidence and stuff, so I just got off.
    ______
    Lmfao! Ohhh. So
    whats up? Dude I need a nickname for
    you, what should I call you? xD
    I’ll call you M’issa and you can call me Shay or Buppy. LOL

___________

well i was focusing on beleibers but thats true A LOT of girls have no morals BUT if you are gonna do that keep it to yourself at least they just put it out there its kinda sad when there 10 year old talking about do me biebr lol

• Sexy_Thang

Nothing much, and I’ll
    probably be on both. Haha let me check the
    other one out. xD
    _____
    Lol! Yeah I checked and it was too long.
    So whats up? (:

_________

well that girl does lols

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:07 pm

MILEY IS VERY UGLY!!

LIPS GIU
    SMH

Who does that to music though?
    =========
    I bet that girl that did that was ugly and fat.

• sophieee

MILEY IS VERY UGLY!!

LIPS GIU
    I’d like to see what you look like.

• LovatoLoveXO

OH ANNON when will you get that nobody cares lol

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:07 pm

Lmao! but why Buppy? xD

Sexy_Thang said:
    Nothing much, and I’ll
    probably be on both. Haha let me check the
    other one out. xD
    _____
    Lol! Yeah I checked and it was too long.
    So whats up? (:
    Gah, not much, I finished watching My One And Only, and Jonas LA was shit, the only good thing was I got to stare at Nick. :P
    You?

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:07 pm

Who does that to music though?
    =========
    I bet that girl that did that was ugly and fat.
    She’s pretty, but overweight.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 06:08 pm
    Sexy_Thang said:

Lmfao! Ohhh. So
    whats up? Dude I need a nickname for
    you, what should I call you? xD
    I’ll call you M’issa and you can call me Shay or Buppy. LOL
    Lmao! but why Buppy? xD
    My boyfriend calls me that for no reason, he’ll be like, ‘Why won’t you kiss me Buppy?’ It’s so cute.

• sophieee

Who would write that nasty things on a journal?
    you never know where it’s gonna end up.

sophieee said:

Who would write that nasty things on a journal?
    you never know where it’s gonna end up.
    true dat!

• Sexy_Thang

Lol! Yeah I checked and it was too long.
    So whats up? (:
    You?
    Lol! Ikr? The show is shit but I still love
    them. Haha Im watching “Freaky Friday”. Ever watched it? (:

DANCING AT DISCOS
    EATING CHEESE ON TOAST
    YEAH YOU MAKE ME MERRY MAKE ME VERY VERY HAPPY
    BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY
    YOU DIDN’T WANNA STICK AROUND -MERRY HAPPY KATE NASH
    :D best song ever

• Itskait

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!
    ——————
    Heck ya! Go for it!
    That was rude of her! Tell her to go back to beliebing.

• xoShannonxo

That was rude of her! Tell her to go back to beliebing.
    haha. Will do!

• sophieee

Beliebers are a cult.

• m

Yes that’s her singing she sang it at her live chat forever ago.

Sexy_Thang said:
    Lol! Yeah I checked and it was too long.
    So whats up? (:
    You?
    Lol! Ikr? The show is shit but I still love
    them. Haha Im watching “Freaky Friday”. Ever watched it? (:
    Yeah, me too !
    And nope, never watched it, what’s it about?

• LovatoLoveXO

I WOULD NEVER TELL A SKINNY GIRL SHE WAS FAT ITS RUDE AND NOT COOL PLUS I KNOW IM NOT SKINNY AT ALL

• Moonbeam

Hey, so many beautiful Miley icons here. :)

• peacelovehearts

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

They said that “she’s just easy to pick on” whenever I asked.. -__-

• sayWHAT

She sounds amazing! Wooh I’m a proud miley fan! I don’t care if what haters say to me: I LOVE THIS GIRL!

And I luvvv miam :).

• LovatoLoveXO

i love how miley is shaking her head in my gif like smh at this post lols

• _Tiger_

Haha yeah thats her. Why is that so bad?

HAHAHAHAHA. soooooooooo true. :)

She kissed a girl…Justin Bieber.

IT IS MILEY ITS FROM A CHAT A LONGGGGGGG TIME AGO!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…

• Daydreamer…..

They said that “she’s just easy to pick on” whenever I asked.. -__-
    -__- Smh. Haters, man.

People in detroit are such complainers they think just because someone is filming a movie there they have to have meet fans everyday. No consideration for anyone of the actors.

• LoveToLove

(replying to this) – Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:

Do you live in Texas ?? :D

____________

yes… yes i do :D

___

woooo :D thought I was the only one hahaha :P

• Amber

THIS SOUNDS LIKE CRAP SO NO ITS NOT MILEY

• Daydreamer…..

Haha yeah thats her. Why is that so bad?

OU loves trying (and failing might I add) to make her look bad. Jerks.

• NickChicky

Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…
    Where is it!!! Tell me now!!!

OU, old -_- . Again.. :/
    Anyways, where’s the Ariana Grande live chat?

• peacelovehearts

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…

IT WONT LOAD FOR ME! D;

• ;)

Do you live in Texas ?? :D

____________

yes… yes i do :D

___

woooo :D thought I was the only one hahaha :P

____________

me too :D yay another texas person im not a complete loser lol jk i am

• _Tiger_

peacelovehearts said:
    Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…

IT WONT LOAD FOR ME! D;

Link?

that’s her.. so? that means she kissed a girl? NOT

• ohyouknow

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

NickChicky said:

Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…
    Where is it!!! Tell me now!!!

_____________

• ;)

;) said:
    Thanks. :)

You’re welcome.

• LucyWhite

It’s from a live chat from a year ago.. And who cares if she sings I kissed a girl.. who care if she DID kiss a girl. Homophobia much OU.. Get over it.

wtf ou you don’t have new news on miley so you put up some old shit get it together dumbasses

I’m from TEXAS WHOOOO!!!

• TickleMeElmoxD

o.o

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I want all the Miley/Selena haters to see this video I
    I
    V

• peacelovehearts

_Tiger_ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…

IT WONT LOAD FOR ME! D;

Link?
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/school-room (:

Are you guys talking about TX? YAY. :D

• ForeverandAlwayss

OU, old -_- . Again.. :/
    Anyways, where’s the Ariana Grande live chat?

• peacelovehearts

Ariana’s brother annoys me -___-

• Jonasluvr_2

dude its SO herrrrrrrrr

• areyouonDOPE…

texas ? YEAH

• _Tiger_

peacelovehearts said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Hmm whatever im going on ariana grandes live chat…

IT WONT LOAD FOR ME! D;

Link?
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/school-room (:
    Thanks.

• Jane Doe

Creepy wax figure.
    O_o

ForeverandAlwayss said:
    OU, old -_- . Again.. :/
    Anyways, where’s the Ariana Grande live chat?

Thks :)

• Moonbeam

SMH. If she would meet fans at every location they are filming the movie would take years to finnish.

• Moonbeam

That must be an old picture of Miley at the club. She doesn’t have extensions anymore, her hair is much shorter now.

• Sexy_Thang

Lmao! but why Buppy? xD
    _______
    Lol! Hmm I’ll call you….Pookie!
    I love that name! Haha. xD

Sexy_Thang said:

Lmao! but why Buppy? xD
    _______
    Lol! Hmm I’ll call you….Pookie!
    I love that name! Haha. xD

Okay… But mine for you isn’t cute enough, how about… Muffy?

That was her singing it from a live chat a few months ago.
    thats not news…..

GTG Bye guys!!!!!!!!

• LovatoLoveXO

awwwwww i want a nick name :(

• Sexy_Thang

Lol! Ikr? The show is shit but I still love
    them. Haha Im watching “Freaky Friday”. Ever watched it? (:
    Yeah, me too !
    And nope, never watched it, what’s it about?
    Its the one with Lindsay Lohan. And
    supposedly she switches bodies with her mom. Do you
    remember it? (:

ya its miley..she sang this on a video chat like a year ago hahaha

• ;)

Ariana’s brother annoys me -___-

He annoys me too. I like it better when she’s with Leon.

Sexy_Thang said:
    Lol! Ikr? The show is shit but I still love
    them. Haha Im watching “Freaky Friday”. Ever watched it? (:
    Yeah, me too !
    And nope, never watched it, what’s it about?
    Its the one with Lindsay Lohan. And
    supposedly she switches bodies with her mom. Do you
    remember it? (:
    Yeahh !! I watched that once I remember ! Was it pre-drunkie Lindsay Lohan? If so, then it’s what I’m thinking of, and I liked it. :D

• Promnight95

• Promnight95

Tell Me About . . .You Can Follow My Twitter @HamSpam J/K

• Jason

since you’ve been gooooooone

ohyouknow said:

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? jk.
    ===========
    single

• annogueras

that’s from the live chat! doi!

• LoveToLove

me too :D yay another texas person im not a complete loser lol jk i am

___________

Lol :D oh me too girl hahaha I’m a dork :P

It’s from her livechat

I’m from TEXAS WHOOOO!!!
    ________________________

too bad your a annon :( but stilll yay for texas people :D

ohyouknow your icon looks like demi giving a handjob

• LucyWhite

ohyouknow your icon looks like demi giving a handjob

Lol. Not really!

I can recognize that nasal chipmunk voice anywhere. Of course it’s Miley!!!

• Julianna

I kissed a girl and liked itttttt

yeeep its her OU

• melanie

She sounds AMAZING!!

• Jane Doe

Someone keeps spamming that Ariana chat asking her if she has Bieber Fever.
    o_0

• ForeverandAlwayss

ForeverandAlwayss said:
    OU, old -_- . Again.. :/
    Anyways, where’s the Ariana Grande live chat?

Thks :)

No problem. (:

• Jason

this sudden obsession people have with Ariana grande has gotten really out of control imo lmfao…..i saw this thing on tumblr where someone said “ARIANA SAVED MY LIFE….SHE IS THE BEST ROLE MODEL EVAR!!! EVEN BETTER THAN TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! SHE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR ME I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE IT!!!”

i’m just like “dude….calm down. she’s just an actress.”

but whatever she’s hot so i don’t care rofll

Oh, boo hoo. She sang in front of her mom in a live chat once.
    And yep, that is her.

me too :D yay another texas person im not a complete loser lol jk i am

___________

Lol :D oh me too girl hahaha I’m a dork :P

______________

its all good we can be loser together :D we need 3 more people to become LOSER FORCE 5….. sonny with a chance… anyone????? :D if you watch it you will understand

• Jacky

thats from her live chat last summer, she sang those two songs.
    love her!

• Julianna

She is so pretty..

• _Tiger_

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    People are spamming the chat with annoying things -_-
    Haha “ARIANA COME TO HOPE CITY!!!” or something like that.

• Barbara

It IS Miley :) She was singing these songs at her live chat last year! When she was shooting The Last Song :D

are we supposed to care?

• Jason

ohyouknow said:

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

———————–

taken by Adriana Lima
    8 yrs old
    pre k
    what’s a virgin??

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Tiger_ said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    People are spamming the chat with annoying things -_-
    Haha “ARIANA COME TO HOPE CITY!!!” or something like that.

_______________

I know -_- and someone keeps asking about big time rush and justin bieber

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.
    Taken
    yup

• LoveToLove

___________

Oh dear THIS IS FREAKY AS HECK I’m watching that episode right now o_O

hahahaha This is freaky LOL!!
    but I’m in!!! I’m bed head! :D

• _Tiger_

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Tiger_ said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    People are spamming the chat with annoying things -_-
    Haha “ARIANA COME TO HOPE CITY!!!” or something like that.

_______________

I know -_- and someone keeps asking about big time rush and justin bieber
    And someone is like talking about coconut water.

• peacenlove

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

single

ohyouknow said:

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

_____________

SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE
    Age: 14 but whats it to ya???
    Grade: freshmen yes i am a fish
    virgin: maybe maybe not who wants to know

5, 2010 @ 05:27 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Tiger_ said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    People are spamming the chat with annoying things -_-
    Haha “ARIANA COME TO HOPE CITY!!!” or something like that.

_______________

I know -_- and someone keeps asking about big time rush and justin bieber
    And someone is like talking about coconut water.

I’m eating a coconut.

ohyouknow said:

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.
    Taken
    8th
    Half virgin

JK

Taken
    Senior next year
    and yep :)

• Julianna

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

singleee

• ForeverandAlwayss

Hi. (:

___________

Oh dear THIS IS FREAKY AS HECK I’m watching that episode right now o_O

hahahaha This is freaky LOL!!
    but I’m in!!! I’m bed head! :D
    ___________________

omgs thats is soooooo freaking weird im sorry im probably creeping you out sorry

• Luna

OMG! YOU POSTED A PIC OF UPS!! I’M FROM URUGUAY! YAY!!!

I’m laughing at the important update do they not understand its not a meet and greet she’s on set and just can’t stop and sign autographs my god.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:

Hi. (:
    Hey ‘Ria.

• Aryanna

Jonas LA is a pain in my ass.

it is her, dumb shits.
    she sang it in her live chat. honestly. tards.

• Jason

OK so im on the chat thing…..idk why lmao

• Julianna

_Tiger_ I love your icon… xDDD bahaha.

• Jane Doe

RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

-Single
    -14
    -9th

out at a club? Her hair is long rofll

• LoveToLove

________

your probably outside my window right now o_O
    that’s how you knew about the episode :O

hahahahaha JK JK omg no of course not!! I like you :)

• ForeverandAlwayss

Hi. (:
    Hey ‘Ria.

Hey Shannon,
    I’m bored. xD

• Jane Doe

Lol

• _Tiger_

Jason said:
    OK so im on the chat thing…..idk why lmao
    Because you love her. ;)

• incredibleDemi

yeah it sounds like her…

why is everyone so obsessed with Ariana grande? She can sing but she sucks on victorious, she tries to hard to act like a ditzy girl.

your probably outside my window right now o_O
    that’s how you knew about the episode :O

hahahahaha JK JK omg no of course not!! I like you :)
    ______________

thats good :D plus i only creep on my friends and justin bieber lol jk

5, 2010 @ 05:33 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:

Hi. (:
    Hey ‘Ria.

Hey Shannon,
    I’m bored. xD
    I’m so pissed. My sister and her boyfriend have been in her room for like 3 hours, and I hear banging. I’m disgusted. I’m gonna have to do her chores, because when my mom comes home, and it isn’t done, we both get punished. Gah!

• Jason

_Tiger_ said:

Jason said:
    OK so im on the chat thing…..idk why lmao
    Because you love her. ;)

——————
    lmfao i guess

• LoveToLove

thats good :D plus i only creep on my friends and justin bieber lol jk

__________

LMAO:P I’m with ya on that Justin bieber thing :D

• xoShannonxo

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!

• Jason

——————-

i don’t get the obsession either…..but she seems really nice and cool so maybe it has to do with the fact that she’s not a diva or anything lol

• Itskait

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!

======
    your icon is sexy

• Julianna

Arianna talks spanish? I LOVE HER MORE NOW.

• ForeverandAlwayss

ForeverandAlwayss said:

Hi. (:
    Hey ‘Ria.

Hey Shannon,
    I’m bored. xD

• ohyouknow

xoShannonxo said:

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!

pahahahahahaha meetings?

, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    Itskait said:

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!

• Jason

======
    your icon is sexy

ikr?? ahaha i worship it

LMAO:P I’m with ya on that Justin bieber thing :D
    ____________
    bieber i kinda do but my friends aren’t cool enough for me to creep on them

xoShannonxo said:

I live next door to Beleibers, and they have meetings and crap! I’m screwed!

pahahahahahaha meetings?

Yup, and they listen to his music. and play it real loud.

Julianna said:

Arianna talks spanish? I LOVE HER MORE NOW.
    Duh, her last name is Grande it means big in spanish.

its her, its from a webchat from like a year ago. look it up on youtube.

Anyone have a link to Ariana what’s her last name singing?

___________
    i have to say sorry on behalf of beleibers not all of us are that crazy

• Jason

she’s a really good singer!!! sexy spanish voice

• peacelovehearts

Julianna said:

Arianna talks spanish? I LOVE HER MORE NOW.
    Duh, her last name is Grande it means big in spanish.
    She’s italian though, not spanish..

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:44 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:

___________
    i have to say sorry on behalf of beleibers not all of us are that crazy
    Haha, you’re a Belieber? Wow! Usually they’re annoying. You’re the cool one.

Yup, and they listen to his music. and play it real loud.
    ==========
    BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY BABY BABY NOOOOOOOO

LUDA, WHEN I WAS 13 I HAD MY FIRST LOVE

THERE WAS NOBODY THAT COMPARED TO MY BABY AINT NO BODY COME BETWEEN US OR CAN EVER COME ABOVE

SHE HAD ME GOING CRAZY OH I WAS STAR STRUCK
    SHE WOKE ME UP DAILY DONT NEED NO STARBUCKS

• _Tiger_

Julianna said:

Arianna talks spanish? I LOVE HER MORE NOW.
    Duh, her last name is Grande it means big in spanish.
    Lmao.

• peacelovehearts

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    Jason said:
    she’s a really good singer!!! sexy spanish voice

I like Gladys, or whatever her name is xD

• Jane Doe

It sounds like her somewhat….but i don’t know….

• incredibleDemi

Anywhoo, i don’t see the big deal with her singing that line? If it was her…

Yeah, that’s miley

• Daydreamer…..

Hmmm, not sure but it’s cute. xD

nooooooooooo sttupid oc no is miley

not her…psh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEOh78A8e-0&feature=related … thats the live chat of miley singing lol YEAH its her so what?

OU is sooo stupid!! THIS WAS DURING A LIVE CHAT LAST YEAR,AND SHE WAS SINGING THE SONGS SHE HAD ON HER IPOD!

• ForeverandAlwayss

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Did Miley’s hair grow already? or is that pic old?

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:

life’s unfair sometimes, >.< & ha, well turn on your music so you won't hear it. —–
    My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!

• sophieee

Jane Doe said:
    RANDOM QUESTION TIME (:
    are you: single or taken?
    age?
    grade?
    virgin? haha jk.

-single
    -16 turning 16 in 17 days :D
    -1st year of university :D
    -O___O whaaaat?

My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    =======================
    He mush have alot of stamina

• _Tiger_

I wish stupify was real. Sometimes.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:50 pm

My headphones can’t cover it, but how long can you have sex? It’s been 3 hours!
    =======================
    He mush have alot of stamina

I guess…

• Jason

awh ahaha she’s so cute she liked Harry potter

• katy9219

it sounds a little too high pitched in places i thought… too squeeky perhaps? i dont know- could be miley i suppose. well why does it even matter? lol

• Jason

peacelovehearts said:

Aug 5, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    Jason said:
    she’s a really good singer!!! sexy spanish voice

I like Gladys, or whatever her name is xD

——————
    lmfao me too

• ForeverandAlwayss

life’s unfair sometimes, >.< & ha, well turn on your music so you won't hear it. ----- My headphones can't cover it, but how long can you have sex? It's been 3 hours! --- ikr? oh well, i have to go. my mom has been shouting my name about 3 times now. >.< & hopefully you don’t get in trouble! ttyl!

• eduarda mello

was on the chat a year ago

• khasidy

haha i think it might be

thats from her live chat last year…

• LoLo12

it is from her live chat, here’s the video of her singing the songs

YEAHH of course its her. its from a live chat. pretty slow oceanup. LOL :) this was a while ago :PP

okay this is so old its from a live chat from like last year…

STUPID STUPID STUPID THIS WAS FROM A LIVE CHAT LIKE A YEAR AGO !!!!!!!!!! #FAIL