Taylor Momsen Talks Tampons & Vibrator

‘You don’t know me!‘I have no idea who Justin Bieber is..’

My vibrator doesn’t talk back to me so it’s not really a best friend

I’m not a whore for masturbating’. She does NOT hate Miley Cyrus!

Around the web

• Yourmyfavsong

Taylor’s a good singer and actress
    But she needs to keep “certain” stuff to herself.

• Sweetdisposition?

This puta is out of her damn mind.
    Trash~

• Helene

She dosn’t keep much to herself does she?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh my god.

• Yourmyfavsong

Aug 5, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    Helene said:

She dosn’t keep much to herself does she?
    _______

Nice icon

• Jason

You don’t know me!’ ‘I have no idea who Justin Bieber is..’

You don’t know me!’ ‘I have no idea who Justin Bieber is..’

You don’t know me!’ ‘I have no idea who Justin Bieber is..’

…….BITCH STFU.

• xxloverxx

BBL going to my toilet to puke

• MissSarah

…ewww??

• Doom

LOL

• joshep

Wtf…that’s not hot at all….

What in the world?

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

Sigh
    And shes only 17
    Whats going on with Celebrity Teens these days?!?!!?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT MOMSEN, OCEANUP. SO STOP POSTING ABOUT HER.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Your not a whore for that. no. But for many other reasons yes, yes you are.

And she obviously knows who Justin Bieber is, hes pretty hard to ignore and shes IN the music buisness

I’m sure her vibrator wouldn’t want to be her best friend anyways..

• Sweetdisposition?

“You don’t know me!’ ‘I have no idea who Justin Bieber is..”

More like he doesn’t know who the fuck you are. Stay irrelevant and desperate.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Anyway, I still like her music LOL.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Your not a whore for that. no. But for many other reasons yes, yes you are.

____
    well not many people know who he is lol
    i remember when me and my friends told my art teacher to look him up in the computer
    ever since then, he know says things like this is so bieberific, ima bieber punch you. HILARIOUS.

she thinks she’s so Bad. i hate her. Avril was bad at her age! not her! she wouldnt do the stuff that avril did! AVRIL RULES!!! I love her!!

• Sweetdisposition?

I don’t care what she says or her “fans” (lol at her having fans), but this girl is headed to be a trainwreck drug addict. It’s unevitable. She’s a total trainwreck about to happen.

• xxloverxx

i wonder what are her parents thinking about her…

You don’t know me!’ ‘I have no idea who Justin Bieber is..”

More like he doesn’t know who the fuck you are. Stay irrelevant and desperate.

^^ Love this. Thank you.

• Hot Mess .

Sweetdisposition? said:

Preach.

• Helene

Yourmyfavsong said:

Helene said:

She dosn’t keep much to herself does she?
    _______

Nice icon

thanks :) i like yours too

• Jason

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Your not a whore for that. no. But for many other reasons yes, yes you are.

———————–
    lmfaoo but she only listens to the “classics” like Nirvana…….she is not like any other try hard teenage girl walking the planet.

• Yourmyfavsong

Helene said:

Yourmyfavsong said:

Helene said:

She dosn’t keep much to herself does she?
    _______

Nice icon

thanks :) i like yours too
    Thanks :)

• Jason

Sweetdisposition? said:

———————

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Your not a whore for that. no. But for many other reasons yes, yes you are.

———————–

_______________

I didnt say she obviously listened to him lmfao

• Moonbeam

MY vibrator says:
    “Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

• xxloverxx

Im so happy that i dont have a vibrator i have a bf lol

• Moonbeam

Im so happy that i dont have a vibrator i have a bf lol
    They are not reliable.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Wooow. you guys are SO jealous of Taylor Momsen, it’s hilarious!

Can I have some of what your smokeing?

I really doubt anyone is jealous of her. That’s almost laughable.

• xxloverxx

Oh i forgot i just broke up with him today lmao

• Fiona

erm… to much info
    she’s a good singer though

• Orlaith

I used to think Taylor was weird but in this interview she actually seems really nice! She seems sweet and shes not worried about saying the wrong thing and being disliked. Shes just being herself and I give her props for that :)

The person who said that she seems sweet but is rough around the edges, iagree especially after listening 2 da vid. And if u guys still think she’s mean and doesn’t care u must not been listening hard enough. It seems lik the interviewers tried to start more stuff than her

who the hell cares what does/doesn’t do.

Live and let live.

She’s obviously comfortable in her skin and in herself! And shouldn’t be dragged down for it!

i like her, she’s not afraid to be herself and put herself out there for the world to see. she’s not just a dumb teenager, she’s been in the business for a loooong time now, ever since she was a little kid. at some point you have to break away and do what you want, sure she’s doing it at a young age, but whatever let the girl do what she wants. she clearly has a good head on her shoulders and knows how the business work, sex sells, and she knows it

WHY IS OCEANUP OBSESSED WITH HER ATTENTION SEEKING ASS?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

———————

She is a poser, but I mean that she’s going to end up as a washed out teen star in future. Or head to irrelevancy.

_________________

She already is pretty irrelevant

oh and it’s obviously easier to put your own personal life out there than to have someone else put it out there for you, you go taylor coco

• Sweetdisposition?

She seems like she’s going down the same path as LiLo….
    ——————
    Except that Lilo was an A lister before she headed downwards and this girl is D lister.

hahaha she’s awesome :D

Her music isn’t all that bad either. As a person, eh.. she doesn’t really bother me much. Musically, I like her.

Idk about her attitude, I LOVE The Pretty Reckless and she’s a good actress.

• Helene

She doesn’t live under a rock, so she knows who Justin Bieber is. Even my mom know, and she thinks Jason Derulo is one of the Jonas Brothers.

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

———————

_________________

She already is pretty irrelevant
    True…

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Helene said:

Win :P

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Lol. I hate hate hate her attitude toi everything. But the more I hear of her the more i kinda like her :P… music wise… but i do kinda hate her attitude.

uh guys it’s possible to not know who justin bieber is, shes a busy girl who prob is doing things in and out and justin is NOT her type of music she sits and listens to. she JUST SAID she knows of his name, but she doesnt know him/his music.

Wooow. you guys are SO jealous of Taylor Momsen, it’s hilarious!

• Anonymourerts

hahaha, she is insane.
    You are all going to like her sometime soon, i just know it.
    I mean, you are stupid enough to like Miley and worship her.

• Hot Mess .

Wooow. you guys are SO jealous of Taylor Momsen, it’s hilarious!

Yeah SOOOO jealous -___- PLEASE.

• vonvonbon

omg haha

• xxloverxx

Wooow. you guys are SO jealous of Taylor Momsen, it’s hilarious!
    hell no

I can’t decide if i like her or not.
    But, there are some things that you should keep to yourself.
    but i love that she doesn’t give a shit.

I don’t understand why people waist their time on someone they don’t like! You people call her sad and a sliver spoon fed brat but what makes you better than her by sitting here trash talking? I bet if she showed up at your door right now you would be to scared to say these things to her face.

• Leah

The sad thing is, she really doesn’t realize how pathetic she is and that almost everyone is laughing at her. She’s a good actress, she’s a good singer, she’s talented, she’s kinda pretty when she take off her make-up. WHY THE HELL DOES SHE ACT LIKE THAT?
    That is the question. That’s toooo bad for her.

hahah.this made me love her.

It sounds like most of you only read the quotes OU put under the video rather than actually listening to the interview. From what she said in the interview, she’s really not a bad person. I think she’s probably really sweet and just trying to be herself. Rather than hating on her for not worrying what people think, you should give her a chance. Most of what people are saying about her isn’t true anyways. TEAM TAYLOR!

hahah.this made me love her.

__________________________________

her talking about masturbating made you love her?
    your a freaking creep.
    you should like her music, not what she does to herself in private.

If you actually listen to the video, she sounds really sweet lol

• EASYMAC.

i respect her ‘imma say what i want whether it get on your nerves or not’ attitude, even if half the time it does get on my nerves. ha. but mutual respect, no doubt.

I really, personally, don’t like her.
    I mean she’s probably a good actress, but from what I’m hearing about herself, not that much.

• suzii18023

uhh no words i shouldnt say anything

ummm shes a liar saying that she doesnt know who justin bieber is

Half the people commenting on this quote didn’t even watch the freaking video, just read the few lame comments that OU posted.

If you actually watched the video, the comments make a lot more sense! All of those were answers to what she was asked by the interviewers!!!

And she is really nice & she was talking about how she’s not hating on anybody. So watch the video or shut the f.uck up please. :)

• djdfhj

i think what she says seems worse when its written than when you can hear actual audio

• GoldenGal9311

LOL. Oh Taylor.

At least she seems happy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE how all of the disney fans are all “ewwww she’s talking about masturbation” “eww tampon” “ewwwwww”
    y’all don’t know GOOD music. Bieber is crap and sounds like a girl.
    She’s is AWESOME!

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Lol at how she named drops old classic rock bands to sound more serious~ and calls pop music shit.
    Last time I checked, you’re not the wonderchild “Mozart” of rock music, so you can STFD. And by that I mean that her music isn’t all that great. What a pretentious, immature twat.

Why are you hating so hard though? .. I don’t get it, you call her irrelevant but you’re some random child on OU while she’s making music and co-stars in one of the most popular TV shows and banking $. If that’s irrelevant, then let me sign up for irrelevance, cause she’s doing more than me and obviously you. Hahaha.

• Blayree

I love this girl ! She’s amazing

• jackie.r.

HAHAH! Okay, that made me crack up. :D
    Haha, Jason Derulo one of the Jonas Brothers.
    My dad loves him just because he sings his own name pretty soon before the song starts.
    “Jasoonn Derulooooo.”

hahaha Love this girl and she isn’t nasty people not at all…she is REAL!!!

I fucking love her.
    She gets hate but at the end of the day it’s her life and I love her music and how chill and cool she seems.

• emma13

eh i don’t know why some of you hate her SO much. i mean i agree she can be annoying at times but her music is okay and shes a good actor. honestly i could care less about her private life.

ugh this girl again. Please OceanUP post some Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber. At least they can hold some drama than this waiting to be washed up trainwreck. And last time I checked her music doesn’t chart and she’s not all that famous anymore.

Oceanup has gotten so boring that I’ve come to read the comments, only to look at peoples funny icons.WORK HARDER OCEANUP!

Heck Yes! I don’t understand why people waist their time on someone they don’t like! You people call her sad and a sliver spoon fed brat but what makes you better than her by sitting here trash talking? I bet if she showed up at your door right now you would be too scared to say these things to her face.

So if Lady GaGa can talk about some of the most inappropriate stuff, Taylor can’t? Who cares if she is 16. Let her do what she wants, it’s her life.

• skyebird

if she didn’t cuss so much and talk about what she does to her vajayjay, i’d like her a little bit more.

• Aimee

i think it’s all just an image….if she lived out the life of a REAL rockstar she wouldn’t survive one damn day she’d probably run home and throw up.
    _____________
    THANK YOU.
    omg. You are epic.
    Pretty little rich girl living in upper class home in America who doesnt give a shit about haiti and has had EVERYTHING of her “music” career handed to her on a plate.
    WHY DOES NOONE ELSE SEE THIS?

um… that’s personal o.o

• jayjonas

‘my vibrator doesnt talk back to me’
    what would it say if it could! :L

• beccamthomas

I don’t care. She cracks me up. She seems sweet enough. Rough around the edges. But pretty chill.

• Hilary

ahahah xD

Yeah I would totally rather listen to a little boy who sounds like a girl and has SERIOUS anger issues. It’s like .O1% people actually listened to the interview. I went to Warped and met her and she’s seriously sweet. Masturbation is a part of life, I bet somebody, somewhere is masturbating right now and you don’t even know it. Whether she is real or not, I think she’s cool. She isn’t irrevlivant, is she were she wouldn’t be on Warped Tour.

There will always be people who hate Taylor M, Miley C, Justin B, or anybody else famous, but if you let people who hate on them get to you, than you’re just as pathetic as the people who comment about hating them.

P.S. I only heard about Justin Beiber like two weeks ago, as and far as I’m concerned I don’t like under a fucking rock.

:D

• Yourmyfavsong

Um..

yep

• Hot Mess .

Thanks for sharing Taylor.

• DumBlondeRule
  • iLoveChimpanzee

lmfao..
    im really starting to love this girl
    i mean she has a pretty good voice
    and she is completely out of her freakin mind

• LetsJumpTheSun

Err, too much information girl…

• MClover14

uhhhhh???? Thats ummm very nice of you taylor for telling us that u fuck yourself!! Dudee I think she need to shut up abut her vibrator. Its too Nasty!

• MClover14

Wooow. you guys are SO jealous of Taylor Momsen, it’s hilarious!
    hell no
    FUCK NO! I’m so jealous of Miley! But Not
    Taylor! Damn!

• HBIC

I love her music and to me that’s the most important thing her music not her personal life I truly don’t give a fuck about her and how she’s a “train wreck “ blaa blaaa, her songs are good full stop
    Yeah, normally I wouldn’t care about her private life either…but that’s all she talks about. She seems to REALLY want people to know these stupid things. If she thinks that makes her unique or interesting…fail!

Maybe if she starts talking LESS about herself and MORE about her music..then we’ll see. But for now, BLEH!!! Next.

• kimy

I love how honest she is.

‘my vibrator doesnt talk back to me’
    what would it say if it could! :L
    _________________________________________

“OH HAIII!”.. said the vibrator

• sophieee

LOVE HER :D
    She’s REAL.
    No matter what she dresses like, she speaks her mind and she isn’t afraid to.

• areyouonDOPE…

what happened to the little girl in THE GRINCH

• Anonymous48

i always thought she was really weird but now i kinda like her personality. But I doubt she doesnt know who justin is i mean he’s everywhere now…she’s had to of seen him.

• EASYMAC.

-.- trick, please.

• sophieee

areyouonDOPE… said:
    what happened to the little girl in THE GRINCH
    Everyone grows up.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I really cant stand her.

she is a disgrace

• areyouonDOPE…

no duhh

• Jason

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Your not a whore for that. no. But for many other reasons yes, yes you are.

———————–

_______________

I didnt say she obviously listened to him lmfao

——————-
    rofll i was being sarcastic, i agree with you XD

• Sweetdisposition?

• oxoemmaoxo

LMAO WTF?

O_____o

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Your not a whore for that. no. But for many other reasons yes, yes you are.

———————–

_______________

I didnt say she obviously listened to him lmfao

——————-
    rofll i was being sarcastic, i agree with you XD

_______________

Oh good aha, Sarcasm doesnt transfer well to me over the internet xD

• Sweetdisposition?

Jason said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

———————

Taylor: I’m a person. He’s a person and we’re all just doing our jobs.

love her.

Taylor: I think women should equally be allowed to pleasure themselves as much as men.
    Brad: Amen to that sista! amen to that!

wtf lmao

She seems like she’s going down the same path as LiLo….

you guys are just wrapped up in your bubblegum disney pop world, when you step outside it you see taylor is raw and real. her and miley aren’t very different, basically if miley didnt have restrictions she’d be taylor momsen

• Anonymous06