Taylor Swift MINE #1 iTunes Debut

taylormine

please attach my video to the post? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3IBK9nyttU Taylor Swifts Single Released Early on Itunes, song + lyrics

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

anna.xoxo14 said:

Im gonna get a celebration taylor icon :P

I love her, the song isnt as good as her other singles but i still love it :)
    I loveee your icon :D Leo is hot.

Thanks ;) IKR I love me some leo.

But im still getting a taylor… for my next one. IDK im going icon crazy now i can make them. Ive made like… 3 in the past hour ;)

Im so cool

• harrypotterbitches

cool

• emma13

Thanks ;) IKR I love me some leo.

Im so cool
    how do you make icons? i would really love to know.

• suzii18023

aww she deserves it i love taylor(:

Am I the only person who sings ‘eeehhhoooo galileooooo’ when listening to Taio Cruz’s new song?

I genuinely thought those were the lyrics, which sucks because I sang that at the top of my lungs at a festival with 50,000 people.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

emma13 said:

Thanks ;) IKR I love me some leo.

Im so cool
    how do you make icons? i would really love to know.

virtualdub and photoshop :) cut the video down to the bit you want on virtualdub then export the frames into photoshop and put them together and save as a gif (y)

That song really isn’t very good. I don’t dislike Taylor or anything, but really that song is nothing special and i hope her album is better.

• Its called Jaylor

emma13 said:

Thanks ;) IKR I love me some leo.

Im so cool
    how do you make icons? i would really love to know

And i would realy like to know how to make my damnd HIMYM gif icon work.. :)

Anyways your icon is the shit.

I like it but i hope the rest on her album are better….

All her songs sound the same. Please Taylor can you just do one different one.

• emma13

Thanks ;) IKR I love me some leo.

Im so cool
    how do you make icons? i would really love to know.

okay thanks :) imma give it a try. hopefully it will work.

• Its called Jaylor

Its nothing special ur right bt its a good song for MANY people including me. But there is still alot of people that don’t like it. Probably haters.

• Hangover

Congrats:)
    But I don’t think her song is THAT good.

• lanaa

“you were in college, working part-time, waitin tables..”

<3 Ha. So true.

• emma13

And i would realy like to know how to make my damnd HIMYM gif icon work.. :)

Anyways your icon is the shit.
    lol thanks :)

• Its called Jaylor

I like it but i hope the rest on her album are better….

IA.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

anna.xoxo14 said:
    Love her <3 Not her best song, but I’m happy that she’s on top. I really like Eminem too.

______________

I can’t help but smile every time I see your Icon. Did you see him in inception?

• Disdain

I used to think Taylor was a snobby bitch…

• HBIC

cool

Haha that combined with your pic sounds sarcastic.

no your not! i agreee 2 im not a big fan but im not that much of a hater either more like a whatevr

ahaha no one else picked up on that

• anna.xoxo14

______________

Haha thanks(: And YES. It. was. epic.

• oneofakindxo

yay tswift :D

Am I the only one who does not like TS? I seriously feel like the whole ‘I’m just a sweet country girl’ is an act.

• N1996

Not Surprised .. 2009/2010 Were EXTREMLY Succesful Years To Her :)

• Brooketeeeeny

lol “4:20 p.m.”

I couldnt help but laugh.

Love you taylor!

• Its called Jaylor

I like the song. Im trying to judge it like im not a taylor fan. Honestly it is a good song.

• Disdain

Taio Cruz is always at the top and his songs are so lame :/
    Ikr! It annoys me. o_o
    And the beats to his songs are annoying too -.-

• Its called Jaylor

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Im gonna get a celebration taylor icon :P

I love her, the song isnt as good as her other singles but i still love it :)

• gabbster

i like it (:

Disdain said:

Taio Cruz is always at the top and his songs are so lame :/

You look like that milk carton and I read your posts with a high pitched voice

• Disdain

Disdain said:

Taio Cruz is always at the top and his songs are so lame :/

You look like that milk carton and I read your posts with a high pitched voice

LOL.

I like you :)

• anna.xoxo14

Im gonna get a celebration taylor icon :P

I love her, the song isnt as good as her other singles but i still love it :)
    I loveee your icon :D Leo is hot.

• SimplyCT

NickjFTW said:

Yeah I know. I used to be a twilight fan, but I’m sooo over that now. I think it looks hilarious.

yeah it’s a little overrated now. o_O
    “Jacob, why did you just take off your shirt?”
    “My contract says I have to every ten minutes.”

lmao. :D

Oh yeah it’s totally overrated..
    BAHAHAHA I loved that part.
    “Why does everyone think that we’re the black eyed peas?”

haha! that part was hilarious. xD
    it’s funny because they actually look like the real characters.

• SimplyCT

aww, i have to leave.
    later. :D

• sophieee

i don’t really have anything to say about this.

• Jason

am i the only one who finds Katy perry songs incredibly annoying?? rofl

• sophieee

dominos always gives me cold pizza…

I love that Taylor Swift & Taylor Momsen are like COMPLETE opposites to each other when it comes to music. but i love both of them. their also tall, blonde and pale. haha

• Jason

iLoveChimpanzee said:

am i the only one who finds Katy perry songs incredibly annoying?? rofl
    ____
    lmao they get annoying cuzz radios be playing it 24/7
    ——————
    lol exactly they ruined thinking of you for me i really liked that song a lot :P

• La2

How do you guys put a gif as an icon??

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Jason said:

am i the only one who finds Katy perry songs incredibly annoying?? rofl

you’re not the only one.

so selena’s fake now because she doesn’t actually let the media see her mistakes? that doesn’t sound fake it sounds like she’s trying to keep her private life private.

That’s why the media doesn’t care about her.
    —————
    so because the media doesn’t care about her means she’s fake? that doesn’t make too much since to me. she’s not an attention whore so maybe thats why she may seem fake and why the media doesn’t care about her. but she seems real to me.
    sorry about that i mean *sense

• La2
  • SparksFly

yay! :)

• Hot Mess .

Not my favorite, but still is a good song. Congrats to her.

Taylor Swift’s ”MINE” COVER!

OBVIOUSLY

Taylor has a terrible voice. And the music she writes is all the same. But the lyrics are alright. All about love though.

• sophieee

AAHhh i hate dominos.
    I now have a tummy ache :/
    PIZZA HUT FTW!

• Its called Jaylor

Lol you guys sqy that this is like every other Taylor song. Well every other Taylor song went number 1. :) No one needs you haters asses.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Yay! The song is so awesome and she deserves it!

• Fiona

couldn’t listen to the full song but congrats anyway to Taylor!

• Fiona

I love the song :) & her. But I do kinda wish it didn’t sound so similar to her other songs and also I wish it was more about her running from love and personal struggle then about a love story of finding someone who makes it all better. But I still love the song & everything :)
    I totally agree with you :)

I want a Taylor L. or Taylena gif but i don’t find any good one :(

• oxoemmaoxo

It’s good but, doesn’t deserve the #1 spot.
    Love the way you lie<3

• oxoemmaoxo

sophieee said:

AAHhh i hate dominos.
    I now have a tummy ache :/
    PIZZA HUT FTW!

WHAT?
    You hate dominos? It’s better than pizza hut by far.
    Dominos < pizza hut

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

As soon as i saw the song on itunes yesterday i got it! It’s such a cute song. Taylor does it once again :)

• -Jenii

Aww…congrats :)

The songs good but nothing new :/
    But then again, I’d rather it be familiar then it change and alienate the entire fanbase (See Linkin Park for the ultimate example of that)

• YouBelongWithMe

YES OCEANUP ALLOWS ANIMATION ICONS!
    GO TAYLOR!

It’s good but, doesn’t deserve the #1 spot.
    Love the way you lie<3

Do people even understand what they are saying. The #1 spot isn’t some legit way of saying the song is better than any other song. It just reflects the number of people who bought it. So are you saying you don’t think people should buy the song? Because that’s all the spot means. A lot of people bought it.

• iLoveChimpanzee

sophieee said:
    i don’t really have anything to say about this.
    ___
    i love your icon.
    Demi ftw lol

• iLoveChimpanzee

am i the only one who finds Katy perry songs incredibly annoying?? rofl
    ____
    lmao they get annoying cuzz radios be playing it 24/7

That’s why the media doesn’t care about her.
    —————

• BieberFan

DO YOU WANT TO WIN TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??
    Including flight, hotel, VIP tickets and more..

Check:

The only thing you have to do is making an account! (It’s free)

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• xAskTaylorx

Just listened to this song today and loved it! Can’t wait till it officially comes out on August 16th and her album on October 25th! =D

She’s in a rough position. She has people with extremely high expectations after the Fearless album. And to be quite honest, she probably isn’t going to live up them simply because they are so high. For instance, if she released her Taylor Swift album, I have no doubt people wouldn’t like it. Although I am still in love with the album, it definitely has a bit more of the country sound and overall quite different from Fearless. I’ll be shocked if this album does well across the board, outside her typical fanbase, like Fearless did.

• xAskTaylorx

And congrats Taylor on being #1!

• Katie13

YAY TAYLOR!!!! Im so happy for her <333

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

congratulations!!! like I said yesterday i am sure the song will grow on me.

• Itskait

Whoo!

She’s in a rough position. She has people with extremely high expectations after the Fearless album. And to be quite honest, she probably isn’t going to live up them simply because they are so high. For instance, if she released her Taylor Swift album, I have no doubt people wouldn’t like it. Although I am still in love with the album, it definitely has a bit more of the country sound and overall quite different from Fearless. I’ll be shocked if this album does well across the board, outside her typical fan base, like Fearless did.

She’s in a tough position. She has people with extremely high expectations after the Fearless album. And to be quite honest, she probably isn’t going to live up them simply because they are so high. For instance, if she released her Taylor Swift album, I have no doubt people wouldn’t like it. Although I adore the album, it definitely has a bit more of the country sound and overall quite different from Fearless. I’ll be shocked if this album does well across the board, outside her typical fan base, like Fearless did.

I was looking at an old post and.. Who is Daisy Montana and why is she a legend?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH -_-

The only reason it’s number 1 is because she can write. Not because she can sing.

In a weird way, if I were her, I’d take that as a compliment. Ha.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH -_-
    lmao you have always the funniest icons ;)

• coolkinda

Congrats Taylor :)

• gomezlovatocyrus.

DAMN.
    YOU GO TAYLOR COCO!<3

Eh, the lyrics are decent, the vocals are tolerable, the song in general is just like almost every other song she has done. Please get some variety and/or start selling your songs to artists who actually have amazing voices.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Is that John Lennon in your icon?

I am so proud of Taylor!!!!!! This song is amazing. Get all of Taylor’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=905

• gomezlovatocyrus.

HATERRR.

Nah.

• iLoveChimpanzee

i heard that song today on the radio. nothing special imo

• gomezlovatocyrus.

i heard that song today on the radio. nothing special imo
    idk why it’s #1 because like you said it’s nothing special, but i think it should still be in the top songs.

Why does a song have to be “something special” for many people to like it. It’s just a good song. Why can’t that be enough.

Hmpphh. I can’t even hear it ‘coz it’s not allowed on youtube and I don’t think it’s available on UK iTunes yet either… =/

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i’m so happy for her.

So happy! It’s SUCH an amazing song!! :D

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

guys, meaningless songs reach #1. At least the song has good lyrics with a meaning.

• xxlovexx

she sounds kind of like avril lavigne (idk how to spell it :/) in this song… but avril sounds better… this song sounds exactly like all her other songs!! i hope it’s not played on the radio stations i listen to. she shouldn’t be played on pop radio when she claims she is “country”!

• emma13

it’s not an act. that’s how she is. at least shes staying true to herself and not being a fake and trying to put an image that’s completely different from her. she’s sticking to what got her famous in the first place and i respect that.

• EASYMAC.

lol. true. i liked it. i bought it. it wasnt like a ‘omg must have’ kinda thing. just was a chillin song. if a bunch of other people felt like i did, then yea, it goes #1. lol. all makes sense to me.

• anna.xoxo14

tell me something i don’t know

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • anna.xoxo14

==========
    no. more like selena gomez. selena is fake
    tell me something i don’t know
    Her singing career is falling down.

• Maralovelovelove

FIRST! love her :)

• Disdain

I like ehhh!

LOL. That’s how Enrique sounds to me!

• Aryanna

Yayy ! Still haven’t listened to it though.. :/
    But yay. :)

??? She has changed so much. She used to be good now she is just crap.

I agree to me it seems like taylor is fake… i mean we have seen how bitchy she can be from the camp rock doll thing to the who snl ha haha ha thing and to me its some thing about her that seems fake..and im not a jonas stan btw more like cyrus stan lol her and selena can both be fake together

• harrypotterbitches

bored :/

• Maralovelovelove

it doesn’t surprise me that it’s already #1. she deserves it. it’s an amazing song and i’m so excited for the entire album ‘Speak Now’ !!! :D

• KristinaMarie559

People change,js.

• Disdain

Taio Cruz is always at the top and his songs are so lame :/

• anna.xoxo14

Taio Cruz is always at the top and his songs are so lame :/
    Ikr! It annoys me. o_o

anna.xoxo14 said:

==========
    no. more like selena gomez. selena is fake
    tell me something i don’t know
    Her singing career is falling down.
    i already knew that

==========
    no. more like selena gomez. selena is fake
    tell me something i don’t know
    —————–

• LoveToLove

Mine sounds like any other Taylor Swift song.. She never changes sound or anything o_O

• KristinaMarie559

??? She has changed so much. She used to be good now she is just crap.

I like her old music better now it’s pop-ish.
    She hasn’t changed that much but she was 18 when she started, she already knew who she was.

KristinaMarie559 said:

People change,js
    i know i was just kidding, and people here take it too seriously. miley is one of my role models

• KristinaMarie559

That’s why the media doesn’t care about her.

• KristinaMarie559

People change,js

Sorry I’m just pissed, I didn’t mean to be rude.

I dont understand why..but i mean if you have over 3 million followers on tiwtter and you tell them to buy the song..alot of of are

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t like Taylor Swift and her voice is okay.

you look like an 18 year old buff man sitting on a bed

• KristinaMarie559

lol like Justin Bieber x)

• harrypotterbitches

lol wow

anna.xoxo14 said:
    ==========
    no. more like selena gomez. selena is fake
    tell me something i don’t know
    Her singing career is falling down.-
    —————-
    HAHAHAHAH! i like you.

KristinaMarie559 said:

People change,js

Sorry I’m just pissed, I didn’t mean to be rude.
    you weren’t rude i was just saying that i can’t make a joke without the stans attacking me

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t like any of the top 5 songs.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 12:07 pm
    Live Like There… said:
    KristinaMarie559 said:

People change,js
    YOU’RE
    ICON
    IS
    HOT.

• NickjFTW

Ohh hey guys! :D

she bores me. call me when her sextape comes out.

• iLoveChimpanzee

I don’t like any of the top 5 songs.
    ___
    Really?
    love the way you lie is awesome
    and dynamite its sick! at parties

Aug 5, 2010 @ 12:07 pm
    Live Like There… said:
    KristinaMarie559 said:

People change,js
    YOU’RE
    ICON
    IS
    HOT.

very smart anon!!!

fyi my icon is pure sexyness

• NickjFTW

Oh geez. I’m alone… ?

• iLoveChimpanzee

she bores me. call me when her sextape comes out.
    ____
    lmfao xD

• NickjFTW

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!

NickjFTW said:

Ohh hey guys! :D

hi!

• SimplyCT

cool. good for her. :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!
    ____
    ME ME ME!!

lol when they dance..

• NickjFTW

Asketh me a question!!

• SimplyCT

NickjFTW said:

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!

haha. i like twilight but it does look pretty funny. xD

• NickjFTW

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!
    ____
    ME ME ME!!

lol when they dance..
    Haha I know…
    And also at the end when the team Jacob girl hits the team Edward girl with a shovel… BAHAHAHAHA!!!

• NickjFTW

Ohh hey guys! :D

hi!

Hey what’s up?

• NickjFTW

NickjFTW said:

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!

haha. i like twilight but it does look pretty funny. xD

• NeverShoutNeverrr

NickjFTW said:

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!

me!
    they all look exactly like the charactersxD
    and the girl sounds exactly like kristen stewart O_O

• NickjFTW

Is anyone pleanning on seeing the movie Vampires Suck? Its looks soooo funny!

me!
    they all look exactly like the charactersxD
    and the girl sounds exactly like kristen stewart O_O

Bahaha I know! And I love that Chelsea from that’s so raven is in it. I love her!!

• anna.xoxo14

Love her <3 Not her best song, but I'm happy that she's on top. I really like Eminem too.

• emma13

whoo congrats taylor. i love her. its no surprise that it’s #1 already. the song is really good.

Sigh. I’ll cherish it while I can. Because if it does go radio, I am sure they will ruin it for me, like all the others. Damn you demanded ‘pop’ sound.

• wtfbecca

It sounds too much like Hey Stephen. It’s an okay song but I expected way more from her.

• SimplyCT

haha. i like twilight but it does look pretty funny. xD

yeah it’s a little overrated now. o_O
    “Jacob, why did you just take off your shirt?”
    “My contract says I have to every ten minutes.”

lmao. :D

• NickjFTW

haha. i like twilight but it does look pretty funny. xD

yeah it’s a little overrated now. o_O
    “Jacob, why did you just take off your shirt?”
    “My contract says I have to every ten minutes.”

lmao. :D

Oh yeah it’s totally overrated..
    BAHAHAHA I loved that part.
    “Why does everyone think that we’re the black eyed peas?”

• karaclouds

questions will be answered ;)