Vanessa Hudgens Floppy Hat Fabulous

vanessa-hudgens-floppy-hat-fabulous-19

Vanessa out in Hollywood with friends, Monday afternoon. Photos: Flynet.

• firstkisstwistt

i cant stand selena and justin..and especially some of their stans RME!

I adore Selena, she’s just an example how you don’t need to be a bitch to be known. And eh, Justin is ok.

firstkisstwistt said:

i cant stand selena and justin..and especially some of their stans RME!

___

haha ive never liked selena..i guess shes just to boring and old for me haha

• Sandrine

watz vanessa up tew these days, I CAnt wait till’ dat movie of hers come out?

she is fabulous

• ZanessaxJoenessa

She looks great as usual. & lol she has sooo many friends. haha, its always different pple all the time. But i guess its good to make real friends in hollywood instead of always hanging out with ur bf

firstkisstwistt said:

Vanessa, I can’t bring myself to like you. Sorry.
    But see, I won’t bash you like some retards on this site do (:
    __
    What’s wrong with her?

I don’t know, she always came off as a bitch to me. I mean I don’t judge her or anything since I don’t know her but ever since her naked pics came out, I just had no respect for her.
    _____

please dont use retards as an insult..i think its very disrespectful

• N1996

The Hat Is Gorgeous :)

• firstkisstwistt

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    It’s not a nice word to say but I can’t help but use it when I’m either angry or don’t think before I speak. Plus, you know when you say a word a lot but you can’t seem to stop? I have that problem :/

• Summerlove<3

Why do the headphones look drawn on there?

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

i know..but i just think retard is the most offensive way to insult someone, and to disrespect someone who actually is retarded and couldnt help but be born that way..y’know?

• firstkisstwistt

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

On a more personal note, I actually have a mentally challenged sister. And I love her to death but sometimes when she gets me really angry, I use that word on her and I feel so shitty and regretful after-wards. I care about her enough to try and stop using the word.
    Thanks for caring though<3 (:
    I apologize x)

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

Thanks for caring though<3 (:
    I apologize x)
    ____

apology accepted :)

you seem like a very nice person :)

• Jane Doe

Pretty.

pretty….UGLY

nahh jk jk

• firstkisstwistt

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

Thanks for caring though<3 (:
    I apologize x)
    ____

apology accepted :)

you seem like a very nice person :)
    -----

LMFAO. Thanks :)
    I can be extremely nice but watch out, I have a bitchy side too, haha.

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

Thanks for caring though<3 (:
    I apologize x)
    ____

apology accepted :)

you seem like a very nice person :)

LMFAO. Thanks :)
    I can be extremely nice but watch out, I have a bitchy side too, haha.
    ___

sweetyy..we all have a bitchy side..mine tend to come out in selena posts..so far though..im pretty calm haha

• Sara

Well, i used to LOOOVE the way she was gettin dressed but since a few months, i really don’t like it anymore. :/

Vanessa is a gorgeous women but she’s trying too hard, doing always too much. I used to love her. But i got bored of her ‘perfect’ couple, her little girly voice, of the way she acts, of the way she is on the red carpet. I got bored and pissed of her.

Anyway. Just wanted to share my thoughts. Sorry for my english. I’m french btw.

• rocio92

let me know what u think about it Ü

• firstkisstwistt

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

Thanks for caring though<3 (:
    I apologize x)
    ____

apology accepted :)

you seem like a very nice person :)
    -----

LMFAO. Thanks :)
    I can be extremely nice but watch out, I have a bitchy side too, haha.
    ___

---

ROFL. Some people have have flat out demonic sides to them xD
    Seriously, some of the comments I read on here when bash a celeb…UGH, smh.

Aug 5, 2010 @ 11:37 pm

retard is a very offensive term

You know what, you’re right.
    __

Thanks for caring though<3 (:
    I apologize x)
    ____

apology accepted :)

you seem like a very nice person :)

LMFAO. Thanks :)
    I can be extremely nice but watch out, I have a bitchy side too, haha.
    ___

ROFL. Some people have have flat out demonic sides to them xD
    Seriously, some of the comments I read on here when bash a celeb…UGH, smh.
    ____

sometimes i cant help but bash selena and jsutin..like their stans are soo annoying..and i dont really like them personally either lol xD

• Love_JaJ

i cant stand selena and justin..and especially some of their stans RME!

FIRST!

• LoveToLove

new post :D

OMG IM FIRST!

I love her. She is a good actress in Bandslam and she is going to rock Rent!

• firstkisstwistt

Vanessa, I can’t bring myself to like you. Sorry.
    But see, I won’t bash you like some retards on this site do (:

firstkisstwistt said:

Vanessa, I can’t bring myself to like you. Sorry.
    But see, I won’t bash you like some retards on this site do (:
    __
    What’s wrong with her?

retard is a very offensive term

• firstkisstwistt

Vanessa, I can’t bring myself to like you. Sorry.
    But see, I won’t bash you like some retards on this site do (: