• blancasuarez_

lmfao.

• Claire

CHICAGO LOVES YOU!!! and we are the best!

• Sweetdisposition?

I 100% agree with this comment.
    Do you mean mine? If so, :D

• KristinaMarie559

So the road dogs lost?
    How do you find out the score!?

• KristinaMarie559

nobody is here -__-

• xoShannonxo

Ughhhhh

Road Dogs lost 12-14…. they always lose in Chicago.

I can’t place my finger on why, but I strongly like Demi. She seems so superficial and fake to me. It just disgusts me how she was such a sweet, inncoent girl from Texas who got sucked into the life of Hollywood and changed her personality, her face, her hair, and her skin tone. Like what the hell? It’s gross. You’re 17! She seems like an attention grabber, too. Now, this is just my opinion, please don’t crab.

Papa Jonas’s twitter. They lost 12-14

• ILUVMYJOEYBEAR

Arent they perfroming tonight too?

This twitter is absolutely obnoxious: http://twitter.com/mileyliamclub

• KristinaMarie559

I love Demi and all but people from Texas that know her have called her fake and a bitch. I also read some of her old myspace comments, she was kinda mean.

—————-

I’m glad that you “strongly like her”. :)

• firstkisstwistt

I don’t like Demi anymore. She’s whatever to me now.
    I can’t stand The Jonas Brothers either. Actually, I only like Kevin.

Nick was apparently dancing to PITUA at the roaddogs game, lolz.

• firstkisstwistt

—————-

I’m glad that you “strongly like her”. :)

LMFAO.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Oh please.

• blancasuarez_

uhm wow i love how demi changed -.- NOT. ugh she’s so different now when she came on CAMP ROCK she seemed down to earth but now she seems like an attention WHORE. i mean i love sonny and her music but IM JUST NOT LIKING DEMI PERSONALITY -.-, & for the jonas brothers they’re really down to earth and they haven’t change and thats why i love them <3 they stay true and they keep getting better & better.

• EvaSnow

Aug 6, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

—————-

I’m glad that you “strongly like her”. :)
    _______
    I was also confused by that. xD

• -YoursTruly

Too much Jonas news and not enough Selena. I want a Selena post tbh.

Your icon’s from Rihanna’s music video? right? ;D.

• KristinaMarie559

Oh please.
    The comments are there, go look for yourself.

• suzii18023

uhh wow?

• elliesaur

OceanUp is completely dead today. -___-

• -YoursTruly

OceanUp is completely dead today. -___-

YES, it is. -___-

• Sweetdisposition?

-YoursTruly said:

Too much Jonas news and not enough Selena. I want a Selena post tbh.

Your icon’s from Rihanna’s music video? right? ;D.
    Yeah it is! I love the video so much :D

• Hangover

< ---

EvaSnow said:

Aug 6, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

—————-

I’m glad that you “strongly like her”. :)
    _______
    I was also confused by that. xD

What I inferred from that is that despite the flaws she sees in Demi she “strongly likes her”. :P

• -Jenii

Hangover said:

< —
    ________
    Luv ur icon :D

demi is still down to earth? she acts the same in interviews and in videos where she’s meeting fans. her looks don’t have anything to do with it. the jonas boys change their looks too and i don’t see you guys hating on them. so does everyone else. you can’t expect them to look the same forever.

• blancasuarez_

she seems conceded -.- and its not her looks i know its just her personality seems fake. :I

• sophieee

blancasuarez_ said:
    jonas brothers that aren’t fun anymore :/

• -Jenii

-YoursTruly said:

Me, im freezing rite now… Today (for sum uknown readon) is rlly cold here.

and why ur doing math? did school already started?

NOO! :\ it’s like this tutoring math program on the internet. -___-
    ______
    Ohh..my bad..

• firstkisstwistt

I saw Kourtney & Khloe take Miami for the first time today . … & Im in love with the show ;D Scott, is crazy, smh.

I wish I had them as sisters, they are so fucking fun to be with.

uhh.. most people in hollywood are fake. and when someone is real/honest and shows their true colors people hate on them. like taylor momsen isn’t fake and putting on a fake imagine nor sugar-coating stuff and people hate on her for being honest and real. same with miley, demi, etc.

• firstkisstwistt

lmfao. *conceited.

============
    i know.ou should make the gif size bigger

• -YoursTruly

I wish I had them as sisters, they are so fucking fun to be with.

haha, yeah, i would too, my sister is . .. yeah -___-

• Moonbeam

This twitter is absolutely obnoxious: http://twitter.com/mileyliamclub
    =====================================

TWITTER: “”@MemiSupportUK YES! Why else would Joe bring in the Miley cut out in his chats? FACT! Anything with MILEY in it get views & JoBros know it!””

the twitter may be obnoxious, but it’s true. Most of the shyt on there is right…. she’s just brutally honest. She needs to relax.
    ________
    I never heard of that Twitter account but for some reason I already blocked him/her. Did he/she had another name before? Because I only block annoying Beliebers on Twitter.
    Ha ha, yes, she was going as JacqulineRose before or something.
    She is a bit obsessed. I just ignore her, like most twitters with ‘Niley’ in the name.

• incredibleDemi

couldn’t have said it better myself. I actually kinda like Taylor Momsent.

she seems conceded -.- and its not her looks i know its just her personality seems fake. :l

demi conceded? lol she’s probably the most insecure girl in hollywood. girl seems to have alot of issues and people hate on he for being insecure and we hve people like you thinking she conceded. she even used to cut her wrists, hated her body, used to think she was fat, etc. she isn’t as insecure though anymore

most of those “mean” comments were about herslef. i seriously don’t see how she has chance.. i mean from interviews and such. she used to tan and dye her hair before fame. i don’t know her personally so i really can’t judge the girl AT ALL. are most of y’all 8?

Most of them aren’t 8, but they certainly act like it!

Does nyone know if they perform “WE ROCK”?!?

• jerseygirl

Aug 6, 2010 @ 01:17 pm

Does nyone know if they perform “WE ROCK”?!?
    ———————-
    Supposedly they do. But not JB. I think Demi does with the other CR performers.

• -YoursTruly

I agree, it was gross when they were basically swallowing each others faces,lol but other than that it was really good. And Kanye’s new video is also amazing tbh.

lol, agreed. He made a new video? mm, cool.

This twitter is absolutely obnoxious: http://twitter.com/mileyliamclub
    =====================================

• blancasuarez_

Aug 6, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

—————-

I’m glad that you “strongly like her”. :)
    _______
    I was also confused by that. xD

Obviously she/he meant dislike, who cares? It was an easy typo.

• -YoursTruly

Live like there …
    Thanks (:

• EvaSnow

Aug 6, 2010 @ 12:58 pm

This twitter is absolutely obnoxious: http://twitter.com/mileyliamclub
    =====================================

________

• -Jenii

-Yours Truly

Heey girl.. Whats up?

Fake or not, Demi is still my favorite… She’s my idol… &She makes mistakes and stuff, but that’s why I love her.

• firstkisstwistt

@Firstkisstwistt
    i like that you are honest( that is gonna get you in trouble here). i also think demi has become somewhat fake. btw your icon is hilarious!

Aww, thanks (:
    And trust me, I will retaliate if any asshole on here tries to pick a fight with me. I’m a nice person but other times, I’m a bitch.
    I guess Demi has let the “La La Land Machine” change her anyway. Oh well x)

And thanks I LOVE YOUR ICON. Taylor<3
    *drools*

• -YoursTruly

Heey girl.. Whats up?

HEY! :D Nothing im doing “math” at this moment. xP & you? (:

Aug 6, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

—————-

I’m glad that you “strongly like her”. :)
    _______
    I was also confused by that. xD

Obviously she/he meant dislike, who cares? It was an easy typo.

I know, I was just joking.

• -Jenii

-YoursTruly said:

Heey girl.. Whats up?

HEY! :D Nothing im doing “math” at this moment. xP & you? (:
    _____
    Me, im freezing rite now… Today (for sum uknown readon) is rlly cold here.

and why ur doing math? did school already started?

• firstkisstwistt

I hate how the gif icons are 2 seconds long. They are so annoying looking when it’s that short of a time. -_-

• -YoursTruly

• -YoursTruly

Me, im freezing rite now… Today (for sum uknown readon) is rlly cold here.

and why ur doing math? did school already started?

NOO! :\ it’s like this tutoring math program on the internet. -___-

i am STILL not feeling demi’s hair..
    lol

• tanziexx

Someone Comments In This Video Shes Really annoying i mean she comments in every video i guess

• bluemonday

i love how people just LOVE commenting on how fake demi is and how nice she used to be and all. so, you guys know her? can you please introduce her to me?!

*goes along with the joke*
    Oh yes, me & Dems go wayyyy back. We hang out at least every weekend. I would introduce you to her, but she seems to be all bitchy now & everything, so she will be rude to you.

Haha, jk, I love her.

;D

old demi is not coming back because there is/was no old demi.
    she has always been like this.. except in 08 she had to put on a image to appeal to the disney audience. she was knew and really didn’t know what to do.
    that was all 08 demi because 06, 07, 09, and 2010 demi are all the same. she had ALOT of issues in 08 as well.

• bluemonday

Taylor Momsem is fake, she tries too hard to be bad and puts on an image.

Don’t bring her up here, please. If you actually watched a video instead of just reading the sh!t OU posts about her. They take random sentences to make her sound bad. She’s actually pretty amazing, thank you.

• ForeverandAlwayss

In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine…..
    currently watching victorious. :D

• bluemonday

Taylor Momsem is fake, she tries too hard to be bad and puts on an image.

Oh, and one more thing! Before you say I have no clue what she’s really like, I have met her & talked to her before. She was extremely nice & kind, as she was to the other fans.

Okay whatever you say, you really don’t know her. She’s not even turning into a bitch. I don;t care what you say about her, but there are many more fans out there that still love her. There are so many more fake people out.. Don’t say Demi is, cause she’s not. Plus everyone changes, you never expect them to stay the same.

Too much Jonas news and not enough Selena. I want a Selena post tbh

you mean more miley selena too boring.

• firstkisstwistt

bluemonday.

I don’t really like Demi but I LOVE your icon.

• firstkisstwistt

Too much Jonas news and not enough Selena. I want a Selena post tbh

you mean more miley selena too boring.

STFU. Your dad was too boring in bed -_-

• bluemonday

I don’t really like Demi but I LOVE your icon.

Thank you, dear. (:

• EvaSnow

Moonbeam said:

This twitter is absolutely obnoxious: http://twitter.com/mileyliamclub
    =====================================

________
    Ha ha, yes, she was going as JacqulineRose before or something.
    ________
    Oh okay. Thanks for your answer! *hugs*

if people find someone annoying why do they come/go to their posts? and don’t say “becuse jonas are in this post too.” i’ve seen alot of you on JUST demi’s posts. haters are the biggests fans. they pay attention to everything the artist do while they complain they’re so scik of them and all. lol

• BieberFan

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• Its called Jaylor

firstkisstwistt said:

Too much Jonas news and not enough Selena. I want a Selena post tbh

you mean more miley selena too boring.

STFU. Your dad was too boring in bed -_-

LMAO! True dat’.

• Chicago Restaurant.

Demi was overheard saying she was too good to be on this CR2 tour while talking with her friend. She was really complaining about how she had to do so much more for this tour than for her own.

• incredibleDemi

People change their hair color all the time… &It’s summer, i’ve been tanning a whole lot, myself. It’s amazing how this girl can act like such a regular teenager, and get soo much hate. -_-

—————–

Taylor Momsem is fake, she tries too hard to be bad and puts on an image.

• ForeverandAlwayss

hellooo.

• julie

you know, i have always been one of demi’s biggest fans. and i always stuck up for her. but now, she is turning into a bitch. i think she is now showing her real bitchy self. no offense, but i want the old demi back!!!! and im sure all of u do too.

• carbomb__

Demi annoys me.

• all for me

Aug 6, 2010 @ 01:20 pm
    carbomb__ said:

Demi annoys me.
    ————————–
    I use to love her but she annoys the crap out of me too!

love demi.

julie said:

How is Demi turning into a bitch??

Demi is not fake at all. She is real and thats why i love her!

demi isn’t conceited. she’s really insecure and everything she does proves it.. apart from her saying she is insecure. posting pics on twitter to get copliments because it’ll make her feel pretty and good about her self. this girl is the type to NEED alot of love and compliments. she’s really insecure. she’ll take love and compliments from anyone not worrying if those people are using her and stuff. she also has daddy issues. none of that are reasons to hate on her. she used to cut herself but i’m not sure if she really used to do drugs and all that but she does drink.

• Estefania…

third??

• Sweetdisposition?

Too much Jonas news and not enough Selena. I want a Selena post tbh.

I 100% agree with this comment.

• Aryanna

Okay I’m gonna watch this.

Don’t click on that link guys!

• natjbguitargirl

i love how mtv news comes on i wish it was a song

aw, the park. (:

• KristinaMarie559

I stay home

I love you Demi but you don’t stay home.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

@Firstkisstwistt

Google is weird :(

blancasuarez_ said:

Stop whinning.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Hangover said:

<—
    LOL

• -YoursTruly

Yeah it is! I love the video so much :D

YEAUP, At first the song was annoying, now I absolutely love it ;D & Meagan was getting fiesty with the guy, a little too much xD

• -YoursTruly

what’s the link to the Oceanupgif’s live journal, thngy?

• -YoursTruly

what’s the link to the Oceanupgif’s live journal, thngy?

• Sweetdisposition?

-YoursTruly said:

Yeah it is! I love the video so much :D

KristinaMarie559 said:

Oh please.
    The comments are there, go look for yourself.

I saw them. She’s mostly talking about herself in those and a few are bratty (She was like 13) I don’t think that makes her a bad person and it certainly doesn’t make me dislike her.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

YoursTruly said:

what’s the link to the Oceanupgif’s live journal, thngy?