Jonas Brothers Road Dogs Debut PART 3

alysa-melissa-439

Thx Alyssa & Melissa for pictures! News video under.

allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=wls&section=&mediaId=7597040&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&site=">

Nick, you. Me. Bed. Now.
    Wow haven’t said that in forever.

• BurninUp4Joe

Joe & Nick are freakin’ sexy

• heartinvasion?

OH WOW. An ad popped up about enetering a contest to see Jonas in LA. haha, no thanks.

Nick. <3

Hmmm.
    Nick’s ass is cute, Joe’s ass is fine,
    BUT KEVIN’S ASS PWNSSS!!!

… That is all.

• mctiqueen

One more month until that fine ass is legal! *dance party*

• JoickBelongs

Hmmm.
    Nick’s ass is cute, Joe’s ass is fine,
    BUT KEVIN’S ASS PWNSSS!!!

… That is all.

___________

Kevin’s ass is something words can’t explain, it’s a magical thing

• Anonymous48

so i really wanna go to the road dogs show in islip,ny does anyone know how i can find out where or which field in islip it will be and how i get tickets?

• heartinvasion?

*yawns and leaves post*

nick’s a$$ is fiiiiine! me likey :D

• JoickBelongs
  • JoickBelongs

heartinvasion? said:
    *yawns and leaves post*

________

yes gtfo

• ForeverandAlwayss

hey!

• LoveToLove

maybe youtube has their Chicago concert

Who the fuck was that running like a Rabbit.All i gotta say is go Jobros

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:
    *yawns and leaves post*

________

yes gtfo
    *flips off*
    :D

• belllllllllle

what’s up with all the Road Dogs post? we need like a road dogs category.

we get it oceanup, Joe looks sexy in a baseball uniform.

• picstoburn

we get it oceanup, Joe looks sexy in a baseball uniform.

you can’t read that’s nick.

• NotPayingAttention

Is that Logan Henderson? :D

I’m tired but before I go to bed I would just like to say that Nick Jayy has a fine ass. I would also like to say that if I had a d*ck, I would be having wet dreams about his fine ass.

• Sexy_Thang
  • ohyouknow

eyyyy :)

Nick, you are one fine piece of ass.

I’d tap that. ;)

yes gtfo
    *flips off*
    :D

______

-_-

• mctiqueen

Please tell me this post isn’t dead!

• tanziexx

FIRST!

• Heather

mileyluver15 said:

JOE + ZAC EFRON + TAYLOR LAUTNER = HEAVEN!!

Hell yess! :D Veeery sexy;)

• Hilary

… again?

• Sexy_Thang
  • BieberFan

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD
    OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• BieberFan

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD
    OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• thejonasempire

Nick’s really hot :) Haha! So is Joe :))

• Poly

Humm…

• NotPayingAttention

Joe + Nick + Kevin = Heaven ;)

• ash

Hmmm.
    Nick’s ass is cute, Joe’s ass is fine,
    BUT KEVIN’S ASS PWNSSS!!!

… That is all.

___________
    JoickBelongs said:
    Kevin’s ass is something words can’t explain, it’s a magical thing

________________________
    so true

BurninUp4Joe said:
    Joe & Nick are freakin’ sexy

________

Kevin’s more.

these days kevin is the only one i like. he is the only humble, down to earth one left in this group.

• JCAMP

mmmmmmmmmmmm, I remember why I love them so much

• -Jenii

nice ass nick ;)

• ButterflyFlyAway

the only Jonas I kinda like is Nick, I don’t think he’s cute, I just like his personality, he seems really calm and nice

• mileyluver15

I KNOW LIKE WHAT CITY THE ROAD DOGS GAME IS BUT HOW DO I FIND OUT LIKE WHAT BASEBALL FILED THERE PLAYING AT IN MY TOWN??? DOES CAMOBIO TELL? PLEASE I NEED HELP!!

• mileyluver15

NotPayingAttention said:

Joe + Nick + Kevin = Heaven ;)

JOE + ZAC EFRON + TAYLOR LAUTNER = HEAVEN!!

• mileyluver15

ButterflyFlyAway said:

really the only one i really like is joe
    nick is too boring.

• mileyluver15

all i do is win win

• Signorina. aNonimo

At least they had sunny weather. It’s cold and rainy here today..I hate having to live back with my Dad..I don’t like living by other peoples rules..but it is better for my baby..and I have help from him and his wife.

Speaking of babes…Joe is as hot as ever!

• Signorina. aNonimo

Go Roaddogs…

Can’t they play a game in Washington State? Just once..I would so love to see them play!

• Signorina. aNonimo

Is anyone on this post, but me?

• Signorina. aNonimo

I hate having to come to dead post..when its a Jonas post..is anyone awake?

• Moonbeam
  • Moonbeam
  • Moonbeam
  • Moonbeam
  • Mrs. SpencerReid

How many pictures of them at a game do we have to see? It’s getting really boring.

• tanziexx

Yay I Was First Wohoo!

• itsaimeenotamy

2nd

• tanziexx

Go Nick! <3

• itsaimeenotamy

snapples
    =(

• JoickBelongs

JONAS POST, FINNALY <3

• JoickBelongs

even though I want their Chicago Concert post …

• iSarcasticING

@ all for me. get off and stop being a jonas stan. and sure miley and justin get a lot of hate. but hey it’s better than 80 comments of fans. just look at the fame miley and justin have to jonas and efron. sorry but it’s the truth

• sucy

You’ve discovered the Internet’s favorite place for downloadable tattoo kits tattoos and tattoo flash… everything from tribal tattoos and Celtic tattoos to tattoo ink patriotic lower back tattoos , beautiful rose tattoo, amazing dragon tattoos, angel tattoos and so much more. Browse our vast tattoo gallery of tattoo designs and enjoy your journey.

• sucy

1. Know Before tattoo: a control drinking. 2 to maintain adequate sleep. 3 Do not exposure to the sun, tattoo supplies skin burns. 4 tattoos have some pain, will not have any significant effect of local anesthetic, and may affect the coloring. Do not believe the propaganda of some parts of the so-called Stainless Steel Tips painless tattoo. 5 Jiyong animal blood or cinnabar and other tattoo (There are rumors that this tattoo can be seen in the drink), this method is extremely dangerous.

Nick is cute and intelligent. But he has no personality… listening to him puts me asleep haha. He seems like the moody brother, constantly intimidating the other two. Could just be from his diabetes though so it’s not fair for me to say that.

Joe has an adorable personality, but kid needs to chill, sometimes I think he has let the fame go to his head.

Kevin is just wonderful, always giddy and happy. It’s refreshing to see someone like that. It breaks my heart to see so many fans neglect him.

• smilezbear

That is one damn fine ass. ;) Go Nick!

• martha00m

its crazy how the Jo Bros could pull something like ‘Road Dogs’ off… its basically a bunch of ammetures playing baseball, yet its attracted millions! UV GOTTA LUV EM ;)

• iSarcasticING

made an account… have you noticed i’m a fan of Jason Derulo.. dudes music is great. and about the post. i’ve been an anon for awhile and i’m getting kinda tired of these jonas brothers softball post. anyone with me?

• LaLaLaLand

im in love with Nicks song I’m your biggest fan…. ADORABLE!!

• iSarcasticING

Some people are really stupid to think that the Jonas Brothers are already fading. What’s really happening is that there are just new artist right now…during 08, it was their year cause they were the newbies.. but now, it’s justin bieber who’s new that’s why everything’s about him… BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN MILEY AND JONAS are fading.. lot’s are saying that

*************

Um… Miley isn’t fading. I actually thinks she’s more famous now. Except for that fluke with her latest album she seems to still be very famous. she has 13 nominations for the teen choice awards. 3 more than last year. and sorry but the jonas brothers are fading. BUT BUT BUT they are getting their fame back from justin. because he’s getting kinda old now with his songs. so who knows 2011 could be an interesting year for them.

• all for me

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:59 am
    iSarcasticING said:

———————
    NO go away!

• JoickBelongs

anyway … nice ass Nicky ;)

• heartinvasion?

Ugh. Who cares about Baseball? -_-

What’s the difference between softball and baseball? :l

• Alyssa Brooke

The difference between softball and baseball is softball, they pitch underhand and with a much bigger and softer ball. :)

• AlyssaBrooke

Well, it’s quite simple. :)
    Softball- thrown underhand, and with a larger softer ball. :)
    Where as Baseball, is thrown overhand, and with a harder and smaller ball.
    Hope that helps!!

• -Hibz-

What’s the difference between softball and baseball? :l
    … Good question.

I guess softball uses a..soft ball?

I seriously don’t know. I’m clueless when it comes to sports. Haha.

• Love_JaJ

anyone here?

• -Hibz-

These comments are… interesting.

It looks like Nick pooped his pants.

Hahaha, kidding. But you know.

• CrazyJonasFan1993

Nick is soooo yummy xD

ugh they are SO sexyy<3

Oh and my friend showed me this Nick’s Facebook today. I don’t know if it’s him or not but it’s really private and seems like him… who knows.

Enough with this stupid golf/baseball stuff with the Jonas Brothers. It’s not gossip it’s just boring. Please post something about Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber. THEY HOLD THE DRAMA THAT KEEPS THIS WEBSITE RUNNING!

• all for me

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:18 am

———————————
    Yeah but Miley and Justin comment are like 50 to 70 % filled with hate soo thats not saying alot!

• Signorina. aNonimo

I want some more kickball pics..lol

• GRACiiiE33

Is it absolutely horrible of me to not know what ‘Road Dogs’ is? I mean I get that it’s baseball, but other than that, I’m lost… Like what’s the purpose of it?

• hithere

hey hottie. (nick jonas)

• hithere

btw, NICK JONAS + ROBERT PATTINSON + ASHTON KUTCHER = HEAVEN
    yes, people already called me weird for that hahahaha, but its my opinion, so… :))

• Signorina. aNonimo

****************

Excuse me…you are joking right?

• seriously.

I love them <3

****************

Excuse me…you are joking right?

****************

Uh, no. If you’ve been paying attention Miley and Justin are the ones with the most comments and drama. Selena, Demi, and the Jonas Brothers don’t get as much as they do added all together unless it’s a dating or a horrible scandal.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Anonymous

Miley and Justin…right? Just keep on believing..Selena..please!

• Signorina. aNonimo

I can hardly wait to come onto a night post..its seems I miss way to much..My Dad thinks I spend too much time on the internet..I don’t come on as much anymore..but with a baby and all its not the same at all…I wish I was back with my baby’s daddy sometimes..I hate it here..its not hot enough for me..

• thejonasempire

• all for me

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:57 am
    thejonasempire said:

———————-
    The one person I really do think is fading is Zac Efron…and Vanessa well she faded a long time ago!

• superJOEman

You can tell that this dudes are really serious when it comes to sports. I love my bois!! :))

• -Hibz-

GRACiiiE33 said:

Its a baseball team that the Jonas Brothers are a part of. I think it’s got some of their band in it too.