Miley Cyrus CEDAR POINT HOTTIE

miley-cyrus-cedar-point

Thx @Mileyyy_!

• Chel08

haha it’s funny it might be scarier than the Top Thrill Dragster. My sisters rode the Millennium Force and Top Thrill but I refuse to ride either! lol

I love you josie p!
    -linnea

• TeamSavinon

Miley&Douglas <3

scarest ride there O_O

scarest ride there O_O

yay !

• Bubbly-Joe

She’s cute. :)

AMAZING RIDE! Seriously one of the best.

• saywhaaat

cutie.

this is my favorite ride!
    and i was there yesterday tooo. i tried to find her, but i couldn’t :(

• Bubbly-Joe

yay !

Haha. Fail.

• ohyouknow

I’ll just wait for the Selena/Miley fight. :)
    haha.

hjshfks, ive been on that a gazillion times. amazing ride.

• xoShannonxo

Cute

Is She still with Liam Hemsworth?

• oneofakindxo

that ride is amazing<333
    she looks so cute and happy :D

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxo :D

• sayWHAT

She looks so adorable!!!

• Heartsonfire

Hey guys,
    i’ve been trying to do this for like an
    hour and a freakin half? How do you save a gif for your icon?

• .Truth.

Idk why, but I adore Miley more and more each day.

• MissSmiley

I’d love to trade places with her :D

• sayWHAT

Yes she is still with liam!!! We clear this up on every post!

best ride there

yh liam was with them too, the whole cast of LOL went apparently

• Mayra.

Aww she looks so happy!

no offense but why s her leg so small..dont wiss away miley lol love you

• picstoburn

:D she’s so pretty<3.

• sayWHAT

Liam was there too you guys!!!

• nemoh

sayWHAT said:
    Liam was there too you guys!!!

fohreals? i need to see a miam picture to feel relieved.

• sophieee

thought that was Liam at first.

• Sallie

I don’t think Liam was there. People said they saw him but maybe they just got confused or were lying. I miss Miam!

• firstkisstwistt

I love how sayWHAT just knows everything.
    Anyway, Miley looks smiley here as usual ^_^

• JT

That’s Douglas Booth. He plays her love interest in the film.

I dont want her hangin oyut with him tew much..

remenber daz how she fail for liAm
    and dat dude looks gay

adorable smile <3

• Sandrine

She gorgeous..
    and that guy is cute

• Anonymous???

niuigf. u r right but u r wrong about the guy. ask yourself 1 ? why is it all the time when she is back east justin is in nashville.now.the last song.her tour.he was in nashville. this is 4 all u nick/liam fans.check out the tattoo the 1 his arm.u know the 1.take a good look.u will get your answer.think a little.pls. stop and think they r playing a game with u,you know the that had mc on it you know. the he took off?look at it now it is not gone.now it is m love. it went from black out 2 m love.where miley will be there la or nashville.

• niuigf

we ALL know she’s going to be hooking up with this guy. she ALWAYS “falls in love” with a guy she’s working with- Mitchel, Nick, Lucas, Justin (well her dad worked with him), Liam, and now whoever this guy is. She’s a dating whore (dont get that mixed up with a legitimate whore). She falls “in love” with every guy she spends a good amount of time with.

Mark my word. Liam is out and she’s “madly in love” with this guy in 3 months.

• Sandrine

miey haters everywere BUT guess wat she’s gonna be #1 with or without ur hatin’. miley will stay on top cause she got amazin fans, like me andd many others..

hatin makes more fam hun. u take ur pressious time devotin how much u hate miley.

best ride evvverrr!!

• that_boy_is_a_monster

firstkisstwistt said:

^ lol.

:D

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Gosh I am tired of Miley and Liam break up bull crap. Whenever they are together, people say they aren’t apart enough. They need to do there own things. When they aren’t together, they are broken up. Jeesh people, just let them be.

how did i not know about this when i live an hour away from Cedar Point? which by the way, is my favorite place in the world (:

• Sandrine

Miley iz the only reason yy I come to OU ..
    >3 miley

• CupcakezLover

scarest ride there O_O
    Nahh I think the Dragster is scarier.

• brit

Miley was 2 and a half hours away from me wow anyways that’s the best ride there and maverick

• brit

miley is so fucking ugly, what a fat ang huge face, her cheeks looks liek ballons, and her smile is sooo disgusting ewwww with her weird mouth and her horrible teeths, so gross!!!! and she looks retarded here!!!

• gymnastlovee95

ahhh, i want to go to cedar point so badly, my friend is going next week. at least i went on kingda ka in flags along with all the other rides…ahah i wonder if she went on top – thrill dragster :p

Aug 7, 2010 @ 12:41 pm

Liam was in L.A. on thursday, there is a video of him on TMZ and then friday night Miley went to a club and the girls who saw her said Laim wasn’t there so I’m not sure he was even in Cedar point to begin with.

do you have the link to the TMZ video?

disgusting bitch….. pathetic and smeller cyrus ewwww!!! she always makes me throw up!

• mk9898

If he was there, i doubt he’d wait while she goes on the ride with them.. woudnt he go with her?..

• gymnastlovee95

_
    Ha.

haha just shows that this chick is the center of everyone’s attention. the paparazzi still takes pictures of her a Ceder Point. love you Miley. and it seems like everyone else does to. Thanks oceanup for the post.

• gymnastlovee95

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

I’m glad her and Liam are taking a breather. I get tired of seeing them make out everyday xD

____
    uhm they haven’t made-out publicly for a long time…..get the right info lol

• firstkisstwistt

Looking at these comments, I can tell there are Miam stans…

• urluvismydrugg

I was so there about a month ago. :O

• Gable16

nope, the behemoth at canada’s wonderland near toronto.

• Gable16

and you think you know this how? there is no way in hell you can prove that at this very moment.

• Gable16

and i’m talking liam.

i don’t give a flying fuck about nick. i’d rather take liams’s singing over nick’s anyday.

OMG! She’s with Douglas Booth! ILHim! <3

• KristinaMarie559

Miley and Liam are together but he wasn’t there. Ken Baker from e! confirmed it.

• Gable16

you sound pathetic, don’t you have something better to do with your life…i would suggest hang out with your friends and get off the damn computer. cuz all your doing is bashing.

• Gable16

i can tell ur a selena stan. -_-

hahaha i was just at cedar point, front row red cart millenium, in the seat miley’s in. weird

• firstkisstwistt

Does Liam have to be with Miley? Jeez, it’s called suffocation. Let them have their space. I’m sure they video chat or text each other or talk on the phone. They really don’t need to be attached at the hip.

That’s Douglas Booth. He plays her love interest in the film.

lol Miley will prob be hooking up with him next. First Lucas Till, then Liam now this guy.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

• firstkisstwistt

^ lol.

• Hilary

She looks so happy =)

• Hannah

i love cedar point <3 millennium is the best ride.

FIRST WHOOP WHOOP!

• xoxo

i miss her paparazzi pictures

• Meesh

FIIIIIIIIRSSST

alright, i will take second??? btw adorable!!!

I WAS THERE ON THAT DAY & SHE STAYED IN THE HOTEL RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!

bikinis tankinies no weenies

• nemoh

haht ;)

• Cate.

I love her. <3

myspace.com/vegasisnorth

• Hangover

Adorable<3

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD
    OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• MallaM

Aah, she looks so happy :D

• Sami Sambol

i was in the EXACT seat mileys in this year at cedar point, right side and everything. thats awesome!

• Chelsea-Rose

.Truth. said:
    Idk why, but I adore Miley more and more each day.

===================

Same here. It’s like, as I start to dislike Demi more, I’m liking Miley more.

OMG miley cyrus was at cedar point the day before me and im 10 years old riding front row where miley was sitting thats so cool but this dude at cedar point said that she wasnt a nice girl hes a liar!!!! hahaha well i think shes really nice even though i didnt see her

• itsglam

Mi & Doug…. flawless.

• Marjorie

I don’t think Liam was there. Unless he flew in EARLY on Friday and got there (which I doubt he would want to spend the day at an amusement park after flying for a while), because there’s videos of him out on Thursday.