Demi Lovato BOUNCE SOUNDCHECK

how niiice.

• Itskait

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 people did last night.

@ LoveToLove

I love your avatar/icon XD

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.

• KristinaMarie559

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 people did last night.

WIN:)

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 people did last night.

WIN:)
    Lmfao, I wasn’t trying to make a ‘burn’ that time, I was just asking ;D

• KristinaMarie559

Everyone is talking about the TCA’s on my timeline -_-

• LoveToLove

winnie the pooh echate un pun y huele a atun ?

so funny
    beautiful demi
    i hope she get better soon

she’s so cute. love her.

lets all suck justin biebers c0ck and have an orgy

lets all suck justin biebers c0ck and have an orgy

DEMI IS SO NICE! I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE TO THE CONCERT!

• nikole13

is this foor the TCA’s ?

I love demi! :) haha

This was hilarious. I’ve been watching the original bounce video and I’ve been exploding with laughter every single time :P

Gotta love them Jonas Brothers :)

• TaterTot

Awww..Love ya demi she seems so nice i never met her i only met miley jonas and selena
    and they are all SUPER SUPER NICE!

• LoveToLove

and they are all SUPER SUPER NICE!

____________

ONLY!!!!
    lol girl I’ve only met NONE of them hahahaha o_O

• MeenuD

That’s cute.

• Itskait

I think I am the only person who really doesn’t like this song.

• iLoveChimpanzee

and they are all SUPER SUPER NICE!
    ___
    aww you poor thing ROLF xD
    i haven’t met anyone!!

• egy97

lol thats what i was just thinkin

• LoveToLove

aww you poor thing ROLF xD
    i haven’t met anyone!!

__________

hahaha girl I’m with ya what are u talking about LMAO!

• hithere

i was meeting nick and suddenly a security came in front of me and said: no.
    F* YOU SECURITY. F* YOU VERY VERY MUCH. hum.

I want to see Demi bouncing her ass.

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • AAC

Let me see that body bounce!

What was Nick smoking when he wrote that song?

• A Taste of Honey

whoa. how come hotlikemexico has a holier than thou attitude? lmfao

• SellyismygirlCrush

pm
    SiezeTheDay said:
    hotlikemexico said:

O___O…Uhhhhh okay then..Im just gonna go hide *grabs shield and runs into closet with a bag of Cheeze Puffs* Okay Im all set for the war I feel coming on…
    Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D
    D: …. Proud Jonas fan..lol xD..anyways RANDOM but the person who created Cheeze Puffs died! =O

___

NO WAY ! RIP! like recently?

• outrageousx

You should!, they’re a great band(; He is gorgeous <33
    Yeah, I think I’ll listen to them, just for him. Ha.

• -YoursTruly

Has anyone heard stiff dylan’s?

selena won 3 surfboards one for Choice TV Show for a Comedy and Choice Music Group (Selena Gomez & The Scene)and one for tvactress in a comedy

• SiezeTheDay

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D

___

NO WAY ! RIP! like recently?
    Yeah D: …..They used a pic of him holding the Cheeze Puffs ROFL..he was old :/…RIP mister Cheeze C. Puff :( Your crunchy food item things will be eaten<3

• -YoursTruly

Yeah, I think I’ll listen to them, just for him. Ha.

xD He is HELLAFINE! & his accent, god. I wanna go to London so bad!

I think there’s no many ‘little girls’ that are Jonas fans at this time.. they’ve moved to Justin’s ass, good thing.

I think all of the Jonas fans are 14/15 and older… I’m 18 and I’m a fan (:

• outrageousx

xD He is HELLAFINE! & his accent, god. I wanna go to London so bad!
    OMG, and he has an accent? One word: HAWT! :P

This world is fucked up.- How come Selena won something for her crappy music? D:

ug 8, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:
    Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

SiezeTheDay said:
    lmfao,
    Mean Girls!

amian:”She doesnt even go here!!!”
    Drug selling lady person thing: ”Do you even go to this school?”
    Random scary cake rainbow person it: ”No, I just have alot of feelings”
    Drug selling lady person thing:”Okay go home”

Lmfao one of the best movies ever! xD
    —————
    “YOU GO GLEN COCO!”
    I know right? XD

• -YoursTruly

OMG, and he has an accent? One word: HAWT! :P

YES! he’s got it all! xD

this looks exciting :O
    The Camp rock shit really ruins this tour…

i know, what happened to this world? this girl selena can’t even sing…. f@#$k!!

• SiezeTheDay

ug 8, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:
    Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

SiezeTheDay said:
    lmfao,
    Mean Girls!

amian:”She doesnt even go here!!!”
    Drug selling lady person thing: ”Do you even go to this school?”
    Random scary cake rainbow person it: ”No, I just have alot of feelings”
    Drug selling lady person thing:”Okay go home”

Lmfao one of the best movies ever! xD
    —————
    “YOU GO GLEN COCO!”
    I know right? XD
    OMG..I just realised the joke of Shane Oman..LOL..its supposed to be ”she aint no man” lol gosh I feel accomplished for knowing the joke with that now xD..anyways..

Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up, just don’t do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.

I HATE, HATE the new stage, you can hardly see the band. I <3 Bulldozer.
    They’ve always been an important part of the shows. Damn you, CRTour.

• suckit

ok i wasn’t gonna be mean but what.the.fuck.is.wrong.with.this.world

is there a reason why i’m STILL not allowed to sign up…? I’ve been trying for about a year now at random times, but I never get the email…

• ericabbyx22

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:42 pm

check your spam folder. that’s where mine was.

• RjsOffTheChain

Bahah, I can so picture myself with my crazy friends up there.

Hahah, they’re amazing.

sammee heree..i feel neglected lmao

• egy97

AMEN

sooo i made an account last month and never got a password sent to my email any one know how to get it? i already requested a new password and got nothing

hithere said:
    hotlikemexico is not going to answer me..boring.
    Because I don’t like dealing with trash :D
    ________
    uuuuuh im a trash child. haha
    —————-
    Wow,
    thanks for having the guts to admit it :)
    _______
    you’re welcome. i learned with you. ;)

Does anyone know the tracklist of the tour?
    How long do the Jonas Brothers play?

• -YoursTruly

Ohhhh, never heard of them, but he’s cute. :D

You should!, they’re a great band(; He is gorgeous <33

• SellyismygirlCrush

pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D

___

NO WAY ! RIP! like recently?

• SiezeTheDay

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

SiezeTheDay said:
    lmfao,
    Mean Girls!

Damian:”She doesnt even go here!!!”
    Drug selling lady person thing: ”Do you even go to this school?”
    Random scary cake rainbow person it: ”No, I just have alot of feelings”
    Drug selling lady person thing:”Okay go home”

Lmfao one of the best movies ever! xD

• Yeeailovedemibutcanuaskmesomething

hahaha. i have preettyy long name xD
    anyways. ask me ANYTHING. idc.

or
    its doesnt matter which one ! PLEASEE?!?!

She has never implied it’s her song and they were just having fun at soundcheck! She comes across here as lovely and down to earth so give the girl a break – for once!

• unique

i know, what happened to this world? this girl selena can’t even sing…. f@#$k!!

hate this result!!! can u give the awards to the people who are deserving..

• GRACiiiE33

I would like some GIF’s of this.

I just don’t like her and it’s really not her song. She might have been part of it but it wasn’t her idea.

• superJOEman

CUTE!! :D

• natjbguitargirl

i love demi i wouldve been up there singing it with them

wait i am confused. does demi also have a soundcheck at the concert? or does she go out and then does she bring out jonas when she is done?

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.

• SiezeTheDay

lets all suck justin biebers c0ck and have an orgy
    GO HOME. Anyways..haha Winnie the Pooh xD

im pissed

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.
    Wow, you must have nothing better to do.

• JoickBelongs

cool :)

Everyone is talking about the TCA’s on my timeline -_-
    ———————-
    When does it air?

• A Taste of Honey

i’m gonna go see jonas.

• JoickBelongs

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.
    Wow, you must have nothing better to do.

________

just because she’s going to their concert ? really ? -_-

• KristinaMarie559

Everyone is talking about the TCA’s on my timeline -_-
    ———————-
    When does it air?

Tomorrow. People on my timeline are saying who won the awards.

• lovelyy

hotlikemexico, what’s your problem?
    If you don’t like them fine, but why
    bash on people who do and want to go see them?

• SiezeTheDay

MAH-HAH! xD

JoickBelongs said:

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.
    Wow, you must have nothing better to do.

________

just because she’s going to their concert ? really ? -_-
    Lmfao,
    I was kidding XD Nah, I’m jealous actually.. the closest that they’ve been here is eight hours away +_+

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.
    Wow, you must have nothing better to do.
    _____

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.
    Wow, you must have nothing better to do.
    _____
    yeah damn!! actually i guess ill change my mind and forget about the jonas, just because you said so. great idea. girl, I DO WHATEVER I WANT, AND HAHA YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. sorry.
    —————
    Girl,
    it’s called ‘sense of humor’
    You should try it :D

Does anyone even bother to go to a JB(Jonas Brothers) concert anymore?
    Actually 21,000 did last night.
    21,000 little kids?
    Go figure.
    _________
    hahaha actually no hahahaha im going. shut up.
    Wow, you must have nothing better to do.
    _____
    —————
    Girl,
    it’s called ‘sense of humor’
    You should try it :D
    _______
    yeah ill try it. pf

• SiezeTheDay

• Bouncer

I bounce way better than that. If I were on stage I would probably blow everyone away. yesssir. yes i will.

yeah ill try it. pf
    —————–
    PF?

• suckit

i hope miley and demi win some tca

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D
    ______
    im learning sense of humor with you. best teacher. im laughing out loud right now.

• SiezeTheDay

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D
    —————–
    o:
    and same here :)

ithere said:

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D
    ______
    —————-
    Lmfao,
    wwwoow.

Maybe you should head to bed?
    ;D
    I heard kids shouldn’t spend the night staying up.. unless they were mature enough, which you seem not to be yet.

• lovelyy

Smh at some people on this post.

• -YoursTruly

Lol xD hey everyone (:

ithere said:

Nah, just a bunch of immature Jonas tweenies who’re past their bedtime ;D
    ______
    —————-
    Lmfao,
    wwwoow.

Maybe you should head to bed?
    ;D
    _________
    but im scared of monsters under my bed…

• outrageousx

Lol xD hey everyone (:
    Hi. :)

• SiezeTheDay

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…

• -YoursTruly

Hi. :)
    Waddup!?! I love your icon by the way :D

so much secondhand embarrassment

• outrageousx

Waddup!?! I love your icon by the way :D

Oh, thank you. It got kind of annoying for me. :)
    Who’s in your icon?

where is hotlikemexico?
    damn

• A Taste of Honey

Smh at some people on this post.

====

ikr

• -YoursTruly

Oh, thank you. It got kind of annoying for me. :)
    Who’s in your icon

That alway’s happen’s to me D: Um, he’s from a band called one night only, his name’s George Craig<3

now thats boring

here ;D

• LoveToLove

bounce bounce

• Sexy_Thang

Uh okayy? Lol! xD

AWW I LOVE DEMI! I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT! FIRST HAHA!

AWW I LOVE DEMI! I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT! FIRST HAHA!

AWW I LOVE DEMI! I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT! FIRST HAHA!

AWW I LOVE DEMI! I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT! FIRST HAHA!

AWW I LOVE DEMI! I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT! FIRST HAHA!

• hithere

let me see that body bounce.

AWW I LOVE DEMI! I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO THE CONCERT! FIRST HAHA!

• Melissa=)

winnie the pooh!

That was so funny! I’m glad I got to be there. :D I was one of the 21,000 people at the concert in Chicago last night. <3 I love the Jonas Brothers so much. STOP HATINNNNN. :P They are amazinggggg. :)

• miesquierdo
  • carbomb__

Wizards won choice tv comedy show or whatever? Woot woot!!

• suckit

whatever the tca’s are rigged anyways. new post OU

• SiezeTheDay

suckit said:

whatever the tca’s are rigged anyways.new post OU
    A FREAKING MEN! I was watching the interviews and one of the lower Twilight stars were like ”Yehp we won this one” and both the Kardashians& iJustine& David Archuletta said ”No I know I/we didnt win..” rigged much? You would think youd have confidence in yourself&your fans..

how many awards did the jonas brothers win

• outrageousx

Ohhhh, never heard of them, but he’s cute. :D

• lovelyy

I’m bored…

what are you guys up to?

• hithere

hotlikemexico is not going to answer me..boring.

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:43 pm
    ericabbyx22 said:

Aug 8, 2010 @ 07:42 pm

check your spam folder. that’s where mine was

its not there

SiezeTheDay said:
    lmfao,
    Mean Girls!

hithere said:
    hotlikemexico is not going to answer me..boring.
    Because I don’t like dealing with trash :D

• itsaimeenotamy

Gaga won best female artist

• demi is my girl crush

im still a jonas fan . and im 18.
    now say some shit.

hithere said:
    hotlikemexico is not going to answer me..boring.
    Because I don’t like dealing with trash :D
    ________
    uuuuuh im a trash child. haha right?

demi is my girl… said:

im still a jonas fan . and im 18.
    now say some shit.
    _______
    hahahaha go girl! hahahaha

hithere said:
    hotlikemexico is not going to answer me..boring.
    Because I don’t like dealing with trash :D
    ________
    uuuuuh im a trash child. haha
    —————-
    Wow,
    thanks for having the guts to admit it :)

• lovato is love.

she’s amazinggg, love her! can’t wait to see the show.