Demi needs to lose weight on her thighs but please keep her butt.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ew double post

• jerseygirl
  • sophieee

Is Nick trying to prove to us he has armpit hair?

• kass

omg!! her legs look amazing!!!

Ugh that blue tent/dress needs to get burned!

is she losing her voice?

• sophieee

eww what happened to Nick’s elbow? :/

it wasnt suppost to start in texas but u know how many shows they took down lol

I think I like it, but the vids won’t work on my computer. :/

• Hangover

Hahaha,the dancing is horrible XD

• yellowbag

Nick <3

• AAC

Nick honey, put your arms down. We know that you’re a man now. You have armpit hair.
    Why does he have a big ass scab on his arm? xD

yellowbag! You stole my icon which I stole from Anything Disney.

• LAXgirl79

i think joe is waaaaay 2 good for her!

The view Nick’s Ho’s usually get if him!!!

What is on Nicks elbow?

• yellowbag

yellowbag! You stole my icon which I stole from Anything Disney.
    _____
    What?No,I didn’t steal anything….I have this icon since yesterday..

Wow, Demis voice is so strong, and damnn, boy can she dance. Joe looks hot, not a fan of Nicks armpit hair though >_< That fugly dress needs to go, i liked what she wore in cant back down, she looked cute. Kevin is awesome.Shorty is a sick dancer.

• CoinBears

The tour has started already? I thought they were still in rehearsals?

But isn’t it starting in Texas?

where do you guys get your graphics from?

• iSarcasticING

i don’t mean to be a jerk but that dress is to short and it makes her legs look fat. i like Demi but that dress is not for her.

what is that in his left arm ? O_o

• AAC

What?No,I didn’t steal anything….I have this icon since yesterday..
    ____

Well I had this icon since… and hour ago!

Here let me change it.

• doldol

OMJ!!!!!Me 2!!!!!Just try using google chrome,it really helps,and u no,it kinda pisses me that my computer displays youtbe videos only on youtube when I’m using Internet Explorer but displays them when I’m using google chrome or microsoft outlook or fire fox (try using three programmes!)

• SellyismygirlCrush

looks so gaay so glad im not going

• Leyla

He looks scared of her.

I can tell you the concert in Chicago was GREAT! The Camp Rock parts were a little boring, but the new songs JB wrote for the movie are good. IMO, the energy the JB had last night was WAY better than last years show at Allstate. They played a great mix of old and new stuff. The only drawback was the Camp Rock stuff in the middle of the JB show. The guys sounded great though. Yes, low budget but I prefer that to allt he crap they had last year. The stage last year was whack-they couldn’tmove around! This time around they were jumping and goofing around.

• xAskTaylorx

Nick’s song “Introducing Me” sounds like Jason Mrazs’ song “I’m Yours”…. Well the beat. But anyways, there both cute songs. =D

• Xiomy

The backup dancers are annoying. Leave that to Beaver.

• jerseygirl

Good to know. Do you know what song they covered this year?
    —————-
    I’m not who you asked but they’re covering The Beatles “Drive My Car”

Good to know. Do you know what song they covered this year?

• lil.Joe

Hey I’m New :D

• lovedemilovato

I still think the burning up tour was the BEST<3

I had to make mine.
    haha I cant do something like that.
    _______

It’s actually easier than you think.

Just follow the instructions. It’s simple.

whats up with the stage? worse stage they have ever had.. i loved the burning up stage look me in the eyes whats up with this its just a normal stage? lol

***

ikr.. it looks REALLY TINY. and the crowd also looks VERY TINY. i don’t really see anyone there… i wouldn’t be surprised if some seats were empty. if they ditch demi and camp rock then they can get somewhere.
    You must have missed the memo of the stage having an uber large cat walk, massive moving video thing. And yes at last night’s concert there were 21,000 people, they announced it.

• iSarcasticING

lol if they ditch Demi and Camp rock there would be even more empty seats

***

lol. i bet those are all demi fans and some camp rock fans. the jonas brothers are getting old like my grandma!

iSarcasticING said:

________

http://twitpic.com/2co0n6 http://tweetphoto.com/37532094

• take.it.off

joe in the lovebug picture <3 does anyone have any other pictures of that performance?

• BglitterBBy2.0

Uhmm Demi should reconsider wearing a dress during can’t back down.

• iSarcasticING

who wants to make a bet Demi will fall on her ass at some point during this tour?

***

I’ll bet my whole family and a bag of chips! Demi can’t go one showing without tripping. if she would wear some sneakers instead of high heels all the time maybe she wouldn’t fall flat on her ass.

Aug 8, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

Am I the only one who is getting tired of Jonas Brothers. I’m still a fan but i feel as if they because all just for lil kids & they forgot about there older fans. with there “cheesy” concert, all the disney stuff. Justin Bieber is annoying but he’s not as kiddy as they’ve become.
    ——————————–
    Yeah because Nick doing Les Mez and Joe guest starring on Hot In Cleveland is totally directed at little kids!! please

________

ikr

• California.Gurls

It’s actually easier than you think.

Just follow the instructions. It’s simple.
    —————–
    ok :) thanks.

Joe is trying to kill us. Heck yeah!!!

• AAC

It’s actually easier than you think.

Just follow the instructions. It’s simple.
    —————–
    ok :) thanks.
    _____

No prob. :)

• iSarcasticING

***

i’m not gonna fight with you. but still this whole camp rock thing is not a good idea to me. BURNING UP TOUR FTW!!!!

—————————
    Yeah I’m not agreeing with your comment.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Joe….Camp tour wardrobe much?????????

• TheDarkSunshine

I like how everything is kinda of cut down and your just enjoying the feel of the boys performing. Doing it during daylight to me is kind of bad..
    The Camp Rock 2 thing was probably some Disney plan that the boys wouldve never thought of to do… :|
    Demi’s dress… oh gosh.
    Joe’s outfis.. Holyfishcaks *_*
    Nick has a wound on his elbow.. how in the world?
    And Kevin looks goooooood. Seriously.

This is kinda disappointing.. But you know whats more disappointing?
    The crowd.
    So dull and boring.
    ugh.

————————-
    I wasn’t there for the burning up tour, wish I had been but last years tour was pretty amazing too. & the CR2 thing is a bad idea, I agree with you on that. I think all the CR2 thing is some forced disney publicity for the movie. But this tour a side from the CR2 parts is some pretty good stuff.

lets all suck justins c0ck together and have an orgy

• California.Gurls

This is kinda disappointing.. But you know whats more disappointing?
    The crowd.
    So dull and boring.
    ugh.
    Im sorry but I would be boring too if I have to watch the camp rock cast perform :|

• itsmelesly

who’s watching the teenchoiceawards tonight ??
    well i know i am :::)

AAC said:
    yeees, so cute *-*
    _____

I’d stan for them.

______

haha, they’re not my favorite, but they’re really cute.

• SellyismygirlCrush

can i love demi but hate camp rock?

_____

absolutley!

• iSarcasticING

did anyone go to Miley’s Wonder World tour. i did and it was fun BECAUSE she kept true to her fans and performed fan favorites but also was doing sexy and cool stuff that the older people in the crowd would like. TAKE NOTE JONAS that’s how you do a concert when you get older. you move on to an older age group not stay in a box hence the camp rock tour. i hope they can bounce back after this travesty.

• Your Love is my Drug

can i love demi but hate camp rock?
    Yeah. Camp rock is awful. haha I had a serious breakdown when it cam to this tour.

• Daydreamer…..

O What happened to Nick’s elbow? Poor Nick. :/
    ______

He probably got it from the road dogs thingy.

Oh yeah, you’re probably right. Gosh, he’s so competetive xD

• yellowbag

Ughh.. school is tomorrow D:< ___
    Tomorrow?Really?

adorable.

____________

LMAO NICK OMG WTF

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ughh.. school is tomorrow D:< ___
    Tomorrow?Really?
    __

Yea.. I just did last minute shopping. Hmpf. :|

• Daydreamer…..

Nick looked happier in London. *sad face*
    I don’t like the idea of this tour. They should have taken a little break, released an album, and then did a tour. NOT a camp rock one. :/

• iSarcasticING

• Your Love is my Drug

I WISH I went to Wonderworld.. my friend went and said it was awsome!

• iSarcasticING

I WISH I went to Wonderworld.. my friend went and said it was awsome!

***

I’M SO SORRY, YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE!!! she was on a motorcycle in mid-air and did a michael jackson tribute AH! to much to name. but next time she does a concert you should go because Miley has really good stage presence.

• Your Love is my Drug

adorable.

hahahahaha Nick is amazing.

• all for me

I use to love Demi but she is uugghh now I can’t stand her! and she does not have to body for that dress!

• SJG97

The back-up dancers are annoying me.

Baby you can drive my car. <3

• JBLOVE

HOW DO U GET MEET AND GREET TICKETS OR PASSES ?????DOES ANY ONE KNOW?

• Daydreamer…..

You know, I like fancy concerts that are more glamorous and whatnot, but personally, I LOVE concerts that are in a cozy little setting, with just the singer and the instrument.
    Went to a Landon Pigg concert. Besr concert I’ve been to in my life.

• California.Gurls

AAC said:

yeees, so cute *-*
    _____

I’d stan for them.
    I want one too. But I cant find one :(

• Your Love is my Drug

I WISH I went to Wonderworld.. my friend went and said it was awsome!

***

I know! i didnt have money! but my friends taped the whole concert for me. and called me so i was there in spirit haha. Justin bieber did michael jackson too! it was awesome! I <3 the jobros but i wish they did a regular tour…I would have gone most likey!

• Your Love is my Drug

I WISH I went to Wonderworld.. my friend went and said it was awsome!

• Your Love is my Drug

and BTW oU im spamming.

• all for me

• Your Love is my Drug

Dear Oceanup…. im not spammin !!!!

• m

iSarcasticING said:

lol if they ditch Demi and Camp rock there would be even more empty seats

Target weight loss/gain is impossible. Idiots. Demi is fine.

• tanziexx

AWESOME!

I Can’t wait for the Concert it will be my First Jonas Brothers/ Demi Lovato i ever seen.I Love Camp Rock i will be excited to see them.You Rock Jonas Brothers and Demi.

• AlwaystheTruth

I don’t even care about Joe’s clothes.. just look at him!! he is freaking hot!

• Danger-ous

1. Camp Rock and all association ruined this tour.
    2. They look like they threw it together, playing the same songs they’ve done for years and relying on a huge LG screen to impress people.
    3. Joe looks amazing and moreso than ever. He’s a true rockstar and he can fill a whole amphitheater with his stage presence.
    4. I miss last year’s tour.
    5. They know they could stand on stage and recite nursery rhymes and people would go so there you have it.
    6. They deserve better, we deserve better.

• jerseygirl

Aug 8, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    Danger-ous said:

1. Camp Rock and all association ruined this tour.
    4. I miss last year’s tour.
    6. They deserve better, we deserve better.
    —————–
    And what’s your thoughts on the dancers, bb?

I agree – they deserve so much better than this kiddie shit. I’ve seen them 4 times over the past 3 yrs. but am passing on this. I’ll just sit back and wait patiently for the Joe solo tour and JB tour of 2011.

• urluvismydrugg

the blue dress is REALLY ugly.

Ok, first of all. Your obviously not a fan, so why are you even on this site. Second it was held in a suburb in Chicago, so not a nobody town. And the concert was not poor, I went to it and it was AWESOME!! And to all you others dising them and Demi you all can suck it, and get a life. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if you can’t respect that then don’t even say anything!!

is it just me or do there outfits kind of suck. it seems like a very poor concert :/. like something a nobody in town would put on.

the concert was amazing <3 i was there . .

Aug 8, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

the concert was amazing <3 i was there . .
    ————————
    You can’t really judge a concert from YouTube videos..and pics I mean unless you go you shouldn’t really say anything..plus a whole bunch of people are commenting on YouTube about how awesome it was and what a good time they had.

• itsmelesly

i’m booorred anyone who wants to chat ?? :D

• Your Love is my Drug

Aug 8, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

——————————–

• itsmelesly

i have to agree with you !! i love joe and i think he’s HOT But i think it’s time 4 him to do some more matures stuff ! he can’t stay on disney 4ever same with kevin !! and demi is starting to be the new lindsay lohan ! but i can’t say anything bad about her since i am a miley fan !

PLEASE JOE AND KEVIN GROW UP !

yeees, so cute *-*
    _____

I’d stan for them.
    I want one too. But I cant find one :(
    _____

I had to make mine.

• urluvismydrugg

i’m sorry but Demi has absolutely NO stage presence what so ever.

• SiezeTheDay

Lmao. I love the way Nick is looking at the younger picture xD

• juliett jonas

OMJ joe is so hot !!! ;D

• Estefania…

I had this amazing dream were Logan and Kim were giving Miley 10 TCA awards..

and then Sandra Bullock came and gave her the Ultimate award

it was so awesome..
    hope it comes true!!

• lalaisgaga

does anyone else think its wierd that the tour is happening before the movie is even out ???

• Your Love is my Drug

I know! i didnt have money! but my friends taped the whole concert for me. and called me so i was there in spirit haha. And justin did a michael tribute too! I love MJ <3

• SiezeTheDay

ME! Its strange…and the clothes suck..Joes pants annoy the piss out of me. He doesnt even frickin match >.>

• _Tiger_

I do not want to see Jonas armpit hair. Please.

• JoickBelongs

the concert was amazing <3 i was there .

_______

really ?
    better than the world tour 2009 ?

great legs demi
    i’ll give you that

• California.Gurls

I had to make mine.
    haha I cant do something like that.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I like Demi’s style better in:

that blue “dress” is just horrible

Am I the only one that like their armpit hair ? lol

1. Camp Rock and all association ruined this tour.
    4. I miss last year’s tour.
    6. They deserve better, we deserve better.
    Judge it after you go to it b/c I thought all of those things last night. Then I went to the show and it was amazing. CR2 was boring but everything else was as awsome as last year.

demi’s dress is short if she lift up her arms too much things might git interestin.

• lil.Joe

Lucky Bitches :(

is she losing her voice?

Aug 8, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

the concert was amazing <3 i was there . .
    ————————

__________

ummm, what ? ;s

• iSarcasticING

I had this amazing dream were Logan and Kim were giving Miley 10 TCA awards..

and then Sandra Bullock came and gave her the Ultimate award

it was so awesome..
    hope it comes true!!

me and you both. i hope she goes big tomorrow. :D

Demi needs to lose weight on her thighs but please keep her butt.

I don’t want her to lose the thighs, I like ‘em.

I am to scared to click the photo of nick to see what happened to his elbow, I might get attacked by armpit hair.

DEMI YOU ARE HOT
    BUT YOUR DRESS IS A NO NO

The set list was shit.

• Untouchable

guys put ur hands down or at least wear shirts with sleeves :)

• ButterflyFlyAway

the tca’s are tomorrow? I’m in the moon, seriously…

• AAC

I’m back to a normal Namilla icon. Feels good.

• iSarcasticING

***

your right. it looks VERY low budget. and it doesn’t look very fun either. the concert looks boring and forced. what happened to Jonas brothers with Jordin Sparks and Honor Society… now it’s Camp Rock sh!t.

Am I the only one that like their armpit hair ? lol
    ______

No I do to. I’m glad they don’t shave there. Guys have to have some hair on them.

demi’s dress is to much sparks-country!
    nothing against you taylor swift

AAC said:
    I’m back to a normal Namilla icon. Feels good.

awww <333333

AAC said:
    Am I the only one that like their armpit hair ? lol

___________

ikr, it’s so weird when guys don’t have it.

• AAC

I’m back to a normal Namilla icon. Feels good.

awww <333333
    _____

Aren’t they adorable? :)

• Estefania…

iSarcasticING said:

I had this amazing dream were Logan and Kim were giving Miley 10 TCA awards..

and then Sandra Bullock came and gave her the Ultimate award

it was so awesome..
    hope it comes true!!

me and you both. i hope she goes big tomorrow. :D
    haha I really hope ;D

OMG THAT GIRL IS SO LUCKY! she got to meet them i went to there concert last night & didnt get to meet them :(

great body demi
    i cant say the same to your dress
    but yay perfect legs

AAC said:
    I’m back to a normal Namilla icon. Feels good.

awww <333333
    _____

Aren’t they adorable? :)

yeees, so cute *-*

• SellyismygirlCrush

iSarcasticING said:

_____

THIS!
    im glad i didnt waste my money on this shit.
    Its nice for thier younger fans i suppose but i think they forgot about us!

• Jonas_LOve x

that dress is hideous & jonas look hot

• AAC

ikr, it’s so weird when guys don’t have it.
    ______

I’m totally fine with armpit hair, leg hair and some chest hair is fine but back hair is not okay with me.

The song choice is pretty shitty good for a little kid, they have took a big step back.

• Daydreamer…..

The boys are looking good. ;)

yeees, so cute *-*
    _____

I’d stan for them.

• -YoursTruly

Those heel’s :O I give her prop’s. :P

• yellowbag

Is Nick trying to prove to us he has armpit hair?
    Lmfao I think he is….

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ughh.. school is tomorrow D:<

Someone cheer me up? : \

She needs to lose weight on hurr thighs.
    D: & + She needs to gain weight on hurr boobs.
    ) :

• m

m said:

I like Introducing Me. It was funny how he had a time limit. The camp rock dancers are kinda lame sometimes.

Code Geass icon
    Yah! an anime fan

m said:

Code Geass icon

dat dress is short and them hills are high hope she doesnt fall.

• Daydreamer…..

:O What happened to Nick’s elbow? Poor Nick. :/

• iSarcasticING

what’s with Demi’s dancing around 0:48 in the second clip. It’s strange and not that attractive.

my goodness she is seriously so gorgeous! they all sounded amazing:)

can i love demi but hate camp rock?

• SellyismygirlCrush

f.ir.s.t?

:O What happened to Nick’s elbow? Poor Nick. :/
    ______

He probably got it from the road dogs thingy.

• island.B

jemmmiiiiiiiiiiii XD

• SellyismygirlCrush

yay ME!

demi’s dress is to much sparks-country!
    nothing against you taylor swift

=

LOL

• island.B

Demis legs are on point :)

• m

-YoursTruly said:

Those heel’s :O I give her prop’s. :P

me too…i wish i could walk just like her

AAC said:
    ikr, it’s so weird when guys don’t have it.

_________

eww back hair is pretty horrible, if they had back hair I would shave it for them, js @_@

• SellyismygirlCrush

looks so gaay so glad im not going

• Your Love is my Drug

Im sorry but I am so glad i did not go to this. haha