Jonas Brothers Road Dogs Spring Training

Your not professional athletes. You do not need to set up training sessions. Focus on making better music.

LOVE LOVE them. Jonas Brothers are awesome and haven’t changed one bit. They still stop and greet their fans everywhere they go. Still the same easy going guys. So happy for all their success. And several people that I’m friends with on twitter said their concert was insane fun last night. Who cares about the Camp Rock warm up…the fans were there for Jonas and that’s what they got.

• all for me

Aug 8, 2010 @ 02:01 pm

sick of hearing some people say they need to leave disney,uh they’ve had great success there and their show just started last yr.there’s no big rush for them to leave,when it’s time it will happen and THEN they will go on to continue in their greatness like jtimberlake and britney did,wow quit rushing them to leave,there’s NO need.
    ————————-
    IKR I mean they do have to show disney some loyalty and you can’t deny how powerful disney is I mean they own ABC..ABC family channel..they have stake in E! and AOL and Viacom..Miley rushing to get out of Disney is only going to bite her in the ass down the road…they made her and they can break her

Where the heck was Joe in this video? I only saw him once!

• AlwaystheTruth

people complain away too much about JB! idk what you guys expect from them…js

and no Joe in this video?!? bla =/

• all for me

Aug 8, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

yellowbag said:
    I think they care about fans more than any other band!

_______

I second that!
    —————–
    I third that!

Kevin- Nick gives me these faces though, this shake of the head thing. *imitates face*
    Lol.

JoickBelongs said:

yellowbag said:
    I think they care about fans more than any other band!

_______

I second that!
    —————–
    I third that!
    I’m a Fourth it!

They have a lot of different fans of all ages, so it’s hard to please every one and make every one happy. I think they actually do a pretty good job. Do you ever see Nick NOT pay attention to a fan? Geez, even when he obviously does not feel good he still meets with fans.

• sucy

For reference only … really want to tattoo a look of health, the second to see technology put the final price, to a good thing this is your life, not because the impulse tattoo, if you just to cool what tattoo, I recommend his tattoo kits mouth directly to the streets, nodding his socks would be cool, there will be more eyes on you, not to spend money. In addition, it is best not to name any of the tattoo lovers, who, if you are mature enough you should be able to understand tattoo ink people are bound to change, if a forced resignation, you can quietly tell you are forced to tattoo a tattoo of the name , and let him give you aggressive, easily get rid of or in any other plan after the cap off …

Love these videos.

• elliesaur

I’ve been playing softball since I was seven. I would *love* to play against Nick. ;D

I absolutely LOVE the Jonas Brothers, don’t get me wrong here, but I’m getting a little worried about how they’re beginning to act. They seem like they don’t really care about their fans as much anymore. Yes, I know they give SO much to us. I don’t want them to sacrafice their lives for us or anything. It’s just they used to care so much about people not being able to get tickets but now look where we are. Half a tour cancelled and THOUSANDS of fans lose their chance to see them in concert. I know they’re growing up, I’m growing up too, but I hope they don’t turn into a group that doesn’t care about their fans anymore.

• iSarcasticING

***

LOL LOL LOL. they made her? uh she let them go on tour with her SHE let them on her show and once they got famous they ditched her. she made the jonas brothers famous and pretty much everyone else on disney. and miley getting out fast is helping her. she is breaking out and the nominations she’s getting prove otherwise… haha they made her so they can break her haha keep dreaming.

haha @ 50 sec. kevin talking about Nicks face.
    Really have the feeling that Nick is THE BOSS..and everyone wanna please him!

I think the jonas brothers are great to their fans. If they could please everyone they would, but right now they are stuck in the middle, they please some, but not others. You know it is hard on them upsetting some, but they are not magicians, I an sure if they were they would snap their fingers to create happiness. This is alsomy opinion, I feel that jb would much rather be doing a 2 hour show of their songs, not all camp rock. I am sure they live camp rock, but after hearing about them saying they were playing a lot of old jb songs so their fans can hear more of their songs at the soundcheck I really felt that they would rather have a jb tour.

• Moonbeam

Hot dogs > Road Dogs

• superJOEman

ROAD DOGS FTW!! \m/

• JoickBelongs

Am I the only one who is getting tired of Jonas Brothers. I’m still a fan but i feel as if they because all just for lil kids & they forgot about there older fans. with there “cheesy” concert, all the disney stuff. Justin Bieber is annoying but he’s not as kiddy as they’ve become.

_________

Road Dogs is not kiddy O_o
    ——————-
    and their sound and lyrics are not kiddy either. beiber’s are nothing but kiddy,so… wtf?

_______

ikr, this girl is crazy OO’

• yellowbag

I think they care about fans more than any other band!

—————
    no need to worry about that,they do nothing but thank the fans and I dont think theres any reason for people to be overanalyzing the reasons why the tour was rearraged or assume the dont care about fans as much,they give thanks to the fans more than anyone does

—————

• Sam In Atlanta

________________________

Read her original comment moron. She was talking about DISNEY, not JB!

FOLLOW MILEY CYRUS’ FRIEND TORY SPARKMAN ON TWITTER!!! @heyyytory

heres a recent picture of both TORY SPARKMAN and MILEY CYRUS!!! http://i38.tinypic.com/9krzie.jpg

• JoickBelongs

yellowbag said:
    I think they care about fans more than any other band!

_______

I second that!

If your so tierd of the Jonas Brothers than why are all of you watching the video if all of you are going to complain than get of this page

• Anika

You do realize that it’s not Joe’s, Kevin’s or Nick’s fault that some concerts got cancelled? They don’t decide things like this, the management, Disney and whoever else is responsible for things like that do! So, you can’t say “They don’t care about the fans anymore, they cancelled some shows!” I’m sure they were sad about the fact that they had to cancel some shows too!

• siiomara

woo00 I like mo0re Ian somerhalder = Damon Salvat0re… Vampires diaries x0x0..
    @therealmorenita

• AAC

Nick looks fantastic here. ;)
    Kevin looks great too. Didn’t see any Joe though.

hello

• Jonas_LOve x

hello :)

• Jonas_LOve x

OmG they look so hot in those outfits

• Jonas_LOve x

yeh i kinda agree i love them but they should of left disney by now :)

love them!

i was 6th :(

• JoickBelongs

_________

Road Dogs is not kiddy O_o

_________

Road Dogs is not kiddy O_o
    ——————-

• iSarcasticING

9th or 10th!!!

• iSarcasticING

***

yeah i agree. they forgot about us completely. i wish they grew up like Miley… well she grew up to fast. but hey she GREW UP. this whole camp rock thing was a horrible idea. and all they do is promote promote promote. i’m sick of it now. where’s the fun kind of promoting… they need to ditch Demi and the camp rock thing. it’s not good for them.

• Jonas_LOve x

yeh i agree they sell tickets better without the camp rock tour

***

—————–
    I think the 21,000 people from last night would disagree,everyone is saying how incredible it was. There’s too many people trying to pretend to be promoters and managers who think they know what’s best for the JB and they dont know shit!

• Jonas_LOve x