Katy Perry Rock God, Selena To Cover?

This might be the song Selena sings on her new album..

dont care!

• xoShannonxo

AUTOTUNE GUYS!!!!!! Selena knows how to use it. *Round and Round*

Duh. Selena said that a long as time ago.

• :D

I thought everybody knew the whole time this was the song she was covering? She said it in the interview.

She’s gonna ruin another good song. My god. When will this madness stop.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

… I like selena but shes gonna need hella autotune to hit those notes.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

… I like selena but shes gonna need hella autotune to hit those notes.
    I didn’t think you can use more than what was used in ‘Round and Round’. But it looks hella possible here.

hahah, enough said.

• areyouonDOPE…

p.s this is a demo … so its not gonna be a cover

• areyouonDOPE…

and about the autotune :|

Didn’t Selena say she was picking Britney Pop/Reggae music? Now she’s doing Kev Roduloph, Jason DeRulo and Katy Perry music? Geez, Selena so pretentious all the time. Every week she’s doing something else? Who the fck ARE you, Selena Gomez? -__-

HAHAHAHAHAHA, selena couldn’t sing this song to save her life/

Yeah she can, with the help of her best friend “autotune”.

it just cracks me up the fact that one of the songs on her new album is called OFF THE CHAIN.. i mean, how desperate is she to try to relate her work to nick once again!? lol
    MILEY AND DEMI WILL ALWAYS RULE BABY!

• lifeiswhatyoumakeit

wow bitchyyyyy haha
    like to hear most of you who slag off her singing sing

• LucyWhite

LYRIC: “My rock and roll ways”

….errr
    This song is NOT for Selena.

Selena ruining another song with her horrendous voice. SMH

• Lisa

UM. Maybe Selena will impress us…?

• areyouonDOPE…

wow bitchyyyyy haha
    like to hear most of you who slag off her singing sing
    id love to hear that

• iSarcasticING

yeesh… this songs seems REALLY HARD for Selena to sing. I don’t think it’s right for her.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

MILEY AND DEMI WILL ALWAYS RULE BABY!
    she named a song off the chain HAHAHA, wow.

HAHAHAHAHHA GOOD LUCK SELENA.
    Please someone stop this girl :/

haha it just cracks me up the fact that one of the songs in her new album is called OFF THE CHAIN. I mean, is she really that desperate to try to relate every single thing she does to nick… once again!??!? lol
    miley and demi will always rule baby!

is it just my interpretation or is this song kind of dirty?

the true is the song is really good but u know selena is cute and all but i dont sure if she really can sing this song!!

w/ever is her life …

hahahaha u guys are totally right!

dont think so.

i agree!

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

I love her (unlike most of the hater bitches here), but this song would NOT suit her voice. But this isn’t the whole album, so we have no right to judge.

• iSpeak4mE

7.05 is my 11.11 said:

MILEY AND DEMI WILL ALWAYS RULE BABY!
    she named a song off the chain HAHAHA, wow.

*gasp* you know what’s even funnier?? she didn’t name the damn song. these songs were given to her, title and all.

I mean, how desperate are you to try to relate her work to Nick?

• xoShannonxo

gasp* you know what’s even funnier?? she didn’t name the damng song. these songs were given to her, title and all.

I mean, how desperate are you to try to relate her work to Nick?
    Pick one damn or dang. LOL. JK, hey.

• MadisonRaWr

I can’t see Selena Gomez singing this :|

• Liz is to lazy to sign in

Picstoburn I love your icon! Cassie ftw. <3

But yeah, I’m dreading Sel signing this song. :\ Disney needs to stop pushing this kids into doing stuff they really just can’t do all that well. :\

• GG Is the new PP?

Wow like she’s a great person and all but, she gonna need some heavy vocal practises on this one..:s or maybe autotune. Nbd..

• sucy

dry rub, then you can use cotton, do not use paper towels and disinfectant wipes. tattoo time to relax and the body can reduce the pain. (this is only my own experience) pattern will be in the bones pain (very, very sore), so as to avoid Tattoo Ink bony areas. (it felt like to profile people who have that tolerance can go pattern in the bones). Do not think that pattern in the buttocks and lower abdomen is very sexy, think about After several Tattoo Needles decades when the tattoo body out of shape what will become! (aging caused by sagging muscle, fat and other symptoms are inevitable). So do not try to choose a big change because of age and the location (shoulder, back, hands, legs, etc.). there will be some swelling after the tattoo, but it will be swelling in 1-2 hours. will not bleed or only a small amount of blood. there will be several days of minor pain, it is normal Do not worry.

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

… I like selena but shes gonna need hella autotune to hit those notes.

ironic that you would mention autotune….
    What?

*cough*ICan’tBeTamed*cough*

• ThaNameIsMimi

She’s gonna ruin the song. Her voice isnt strong enough & she’s proably gonna have to use a lot of auto tune!

i love this song!!! hopefully selena doesnt ruin it! i doubt she will though! i love this though!!

I really like this song, but with Katy’s voice.. i can’t imagine Selena singing this

• island.B

coolness :) i’m excited for the TCAs!!!!!!!!!

• island.B

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:48 pm
    picstoburn said:

good luck /: eh,i love katy perry
    MANNY<33

• xoShannonxo

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:53 pm
    island.B said:

coolness :) i’m excited for the TCAs!!!!!!!!!
    You’re the cool girl…Hey.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

good luck /: eh,i love katy perry
    MANNY<33

• itsglam

she’s proably gonna have to use a lot of auto tune!

____
    probaly?

• sophieee

Can’t imagine Selena ruining this song….

• heartinvasion?

Let’s see you bitches sing this song. Whether she can’t sing or not, she is still making someone in the world happy with the song, which is her whole point of wanting to sing.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i really want to hear what Selena does to this song. is she gonna use autotune? her soft voice? is she gonna change the lyrics? is she gonna ruin the song? it looks like we will have to wait for the answers of those question.

• skyebird

guys i’m going to the tcas tonight!!!

haha sorry, but uh, i feel like she’ll change the bar line.

• suzii18023

haha wow now shes gonna ruin every song and steal it from other artists :P

• mrsdestinyhope

She already tried to cover a KP song. Does anyone remember who ‘well’ that sounded? *sarcasm *

• Hilary

LYRIC: “My rock and roll ways”

….errr
    This song is NOT for Selena.

I know! Selena doesn’t even nearly have the voice power that Katy has.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, selena couldn’t sing this song to save her life/

• iSpeak4mE

I really hope Selena changes this song up a bit and makes it suite her. its a catchy song, but I can’t see Selena singing it the exact same way

• iSpeak4mE

xoShannonxo said:

I mean, how desperate are you to try to relate her work to Nick?
    Pick one damn or dang. LOL. JK, hey.

oh snap, typo

• xoShannonxo

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    iSpeak4mE said:

xoShannonxo said:

I mean, how desperate are you to try to relate her work to Nick?
    Pick one damn or dang. LOL. JK, hey.

oh snap, typo

LOL, hiya!

Wow there’s nothing wrong with the lyrics but I’m surprised that Disney approved this song. Demi is pretty mature but if she wants to push it a little she should write lyrics like this and better.

• picstoburn

good luck /: eh,i love katy perry.

• iSpeak4mE

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

… I like selena but shes gonna need hella autotune to hit those notes.

ironic that you would mention autotune….

• xoShannonxo

Selena better’d be nice and give this song to Demi. If Demi sang it, it would be my new anthem.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    iSpeak4mE said:

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

… I like selena but shes gonna need hella autotune to hit those notes.

ironic that you would mention autotune….
    What?

• Solace

tbis song is amazing!!! i hope Selena can pull it off!!
    I have faith in her though,, *fingerscrossed

• BglitterBBy2.0

I love this song!

• xoShannonxo

I just hope Katy Perry also sings it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

hopefully she doesn’t do this one..

• Uh Oh

This might be a hard song for Selena but I hope she does well :D

• Mariana.

I adore Selena, but I don’t think she can reach those notes!

• lucas

this is NOT MIGHT TO BE, THIS WILL BE. She confirmed. lol

• Katie13

I liked this wayyy before Selena got it and I swear if she fucks it up I won’t be happy -.-

• 7.05 is my 11.11