Selena G, ‘I Never Like To Force Anything’

selena-gomez-topless

Selena Gomez Global Grind blog: One thing I am very passionate about is my involvement with UNICEF. Ever since I was young, my entire family wanted to give back. Even if we weren’t fortunate we would always give as much as we could, whether it was donating my clothes or going to the food bank, it was..

..always apart of my family. When I used their trick or treat campaign I ended up falling in love with the organization. They were so wonderful, they asked me to be their ambassador! It is really inspirational to change kids’ lives.

I’m so blessed to have a voice and it’s important for me to use that voice. I’m going to do another mission trip really soon where I get to go and do field work with the organization. Another thing I am passionate about is my clothing line Dream Out Loud, which is in K-Mart stores today across america.

What I wanted to do, was make clothes that are affordable and accessible to my fans. So the style is a little comfortable and classic and simple for girls from 10-18 or older. My mom even likes to wear the clothes. I wanted to make simple pieces that you could dress down or up or make younger or older. It’s all about flexibility and being able to put your own twist on it. I’m really excited!

As a young actress, I enjoy what I do. I don’t do a hundred things because I think I need to, all of the things I do comes organically. I never like to force anything. Whenever I feel like the time is right I’d like to do more, but at the moment I think I’m full with all of the stuff I have on my plate because I have a lot! When the time comes I’d absolutely love to branch out and do more but I think right now I want to wait for everything to be right and perfect. I hope all of my fans go see my movie Ramona and Beezus, which is out now! I would say that it’s beautiful, it’s a great story to be apart of, and I think that books are timeless. I think it covers issues that families go through such as financial issues and sibling fights but at the end of the day all that matters is that you love each other. But what matters to me most, is that I want my fans to know that I’m still a normal kid, I still have a normal life. Me and my family love being together and doing normal things!

• ohyouknow

xoShannonxo said:

Hey kid! ^^^^^^
    What does it say? Not reading all of that sh!t.

it says how she cares for others, and a whole bunch of bullshit. And how she’s not forcing herself, :/ . ahhaa.

Oh, the usual. But How ya doing anyways?

pretty gooood. how about you?

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

I’m so blessed to have a voice and it’s important for me to use that voice.

I;m a fan, but I kinda LOLed at that, for obvs. reasons.

• KristinaMarie559

ohyouknow I love your icon:)
    I love Sammi:)

• xoShannonxo

12:38 pm
    ohyouknow said:

xoShannonxo said:

Hey kid! ^^^^^^
    What does it say? Not reading all of that sh!t.

Oh, the usual. But How ya doing anyways?

pretty gooood. how about you?

Fine. So what’d you do today?

• ohyouknow

KristinaMarie559 said:

ohyouknow I love your icon:)
    I love Sammi:)

awh thanks. :)

• ohyouknow

Fine. So what’d you do today?

mine just satarted, haha.
    I’m going to a partyyy with my bf :)

• xJonasXCandyx

I don’t wan’t to read it..

• xoShannonxo

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
    ohyouknow said:

Fine. So what’d you do today?

mine just satarted, haha.
    I’m going to a partyyy with my bf :)
    Lucky. I went to Church, I might visit mine later. Or just call. He’s always busy taking pictures and crap.

• KristinaMarie559

I’m waiting for a Selena fan to come in and tell us to stop hating.

• Camz.

i don’t think she meant a singing voice, if that’s what your referring to. I think she meant a voice as in a platform, that she has people listening to what she’s saying.

• xoShannonxo

I forgot what this post was about, nobody really cares to actually comment on it. LMAO.

• selfan!

dude, i love this chickk

• SellyismygirlCrush

KristinaMarie559 said:
    I’m waiting for a Selena fan to come in and tell us to stop hating.

_____

naww i would but what would be the point

• mileyluver15

so i went to the clothing store.. and the sizes are way off.. like u have to order two sizes up it makes people feel fat/. not cool

SELENA GOMEZ IS SHIT!

• mileyluver15

i dont like selena cause shes fake but otherwisee.. shes pretty and a good actress and i love wizardss

• mileyluver15

selena is boring
    selena plus nick = boringness

• yowhiteass

SELENA GOMEZ IS SHIT!

Too long, not reading all of that shit.

• KristinaMarie559

I’m waiting for a Selena fan to come in and tell us to stop hating.

_____

naww i would but what would be the point
    I wasn’t hating on her though but I still don’t like her.

• sophieee

ugh i dont feel like reading one of her motivation speeches…

• mileyluver15

its too long to read about selena
    if it was taylor joe jonas miley cyrus or demi lovato id read them

selena is boring
    selena plus nick = boringness
    Selena plus Taylor L = AMAZING:)
    Nick plus Lucie = EPIC but will never happen:/

selena is boring
    selena plus nick = boringness
    Selena plus Taylor L = AMAZING:)
    Nick plus Lucie = EPIC but will never happen:/

selena is boring
    selena plus nick = boringness
    Selena plus Taylor L = AMAZING:)
    Nick plus Lucie = EPIC but will never happen:/

WIZARDS IS SHIT!

• sophieee

triple post…

• Tayy

wait, in the pic is she wearing a shirt?

• YouKnowIttt :D

Finnnaaly someone who understands!

• Joana

Jenna :) said:

YEAH OCEANUP. U FAIL
    that’s Debby Ryan picture, not Selena >.<
    It’s on Debby’s twitter. GOD

that’s what i thought
    its exacly like debby becouse t«it’s debby

Oceanup fail this time

• Superkico

KristinaMarie559 said:

I’m waiting for a Selena fan to come in and tell us to stop hating.

stop hating on selena!

• Steph

Is she even wearing shirt in that pic?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i don’t know you guys, but i am Team Milena. i am a hardcore fan of both Selena & Miley.

• Jenna :)

YEAH OCEANUP. U FAIL
    that’s Debby Ryan picture, not Selena >.<
    It’s on Debby’s twitter. GOD

• nikabela

I don’t hate her, so don’t attack me, but why does she use UNICEF to promote herself? I mean one minute she is talking about giving back, and the next sentence is how passionate she is about her fashion line???

is she not wearing anything else but the hoddie? not that im against it just asking whats the pic trying to potray a poor kid is that why they tryed to make her hair look messy? not trying to be mean

is she trying to potray someone poor? and is she only wearing the sweater

• superJOEman

I thought the girl in the picture is Debby Ryan. :D

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.
    _____________
    just the dumbass fan we where waiting for!!!! HAHAHAHyour turn bitch.
    You waited around here for a comment from a Selena fan? Wow, you really have no life.
    mmmm no actually i went to get a glass of milk (yum :D) hahah so i didnt had to wait..anyways It worked, you are the one thts replying it fag hahaha

Isn’t that picture Debby Ryan?

I don’t know why but seeing anonymous people annoys me. Even the nice ones. I’m just like it’s not that hard to make an account. I like seeing icons. : )
    Just call us anons. That’s what everyone here calls us.

• heartinvasion?

You guys sound so dumb. “She’s too clean cut” Oh please. This bitch is smart and knows what NOT to do. She’s got her family to keep her grounded and is genuinely nice can care less about mixing with the wrong crowd. She’s cautious, and I’m sure she has made some mistakes that we aren’t aware of.

I mean really, we don’t HAVE to know every detail of her life. These comments are so fucking stupid. -_-

• KristinaMarie559

^^lmfao that sounded creepy o.O

Honestly, I think Ramona & Beezus will do well on DVD/Blu-Ray sales.

agree. R&B will be a better fit for home viewing.

• iSpeak4mE

wtfbecca said:

iSpeak4mE said:
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.

It’s called an opinion. Not everyone has to like Selena.

can you be any more cliche.

yea not everyone has to like Selena, just like everyone doesn’t have to like other celebs. but why should that be ok for haters to go out of their way and bash them for stupid reasons? yea yea it’s your opinion. freedom of speech, blah blah blah. but the way you go about expressing it seems so desperate. it’s like you want some controversy with a fan, or that you just want to hate for the hell of it. I mean most of the hate comments here are juvenile, illogical, and just down right stupid anyways. but hell it only makes you and your fanbase look dumb. so whatever, go ahead and keep on expressing your….”opinion”.

Well, aren’t you mature? Just because somebody doesn’t like Selena you don’t have to jump all over them. She was never hating on Selena. She just said what she thought and it wasn’t even bad.

LOL I don’t see how this makes me look immature xD

I wasn’t jumping all over them . just like you’re commenting on my comment, I was commenting on her’s cause she mentioned something I wanted to touch on. it wasn’t bitchy whatsoever and it certainly shouldn’t get you all worked up about.

and for the record, I didn’t say she hated Selena. my comment was for all haters/dislikers on this post

• heartinvasion?

OMIGOD.
    Someone put these bitches in check.

• iSpeak4mE

KristinaMarie559 said:

and would you say the criticism that Miley gets is a good thing?? because of Miley’s multiple controversy, she’s gotten a lot of hate as well, some I even think is unfair. but this is exactly why I like Selena. she does her thing without thinking about ways to get more attention. sure she could put on a hooker outfit during her concert to get Round and Round more notice, or strip or whatever (not related to Miley whatsoever), but then she wouldn’t be true to herself. she said she wants a scandal free life, and that’s exactly how it’s going so far cause of her choices. and I don’t think her choices are hurting her at all either. her un-controversial path suits her.

*sigh* You don’t get it,I’m leaving because I really want to watch the Jonas Brothers concert videos:)

I actually don’t think you get it, but whatever lol

• Hilary

oh

• KristinaMarie559

Honestly, I think Ramona & Beezus will do well on DVD/Blu-Ray sales.

IA. It’s not the kinda of movie I would want to see in the movies. It’s more like a stay at home and cuddle kinda movie:)

• wtfbecca

KristinaMarie559 said:

Selena please say something controversial and maybe more people would care about you.

so why does she need to say something controversial for people to care about her??

Selena is too clean cut for me. You never see her make mistakes or say the wrong thing. I think what KristinaMarie559 meant is that she doesn’t seem like a real person with flaws. Don’t get me wrong though I do not hate her because hating someone you don’t know is ridiculous and I think she is a fantastic actress. /strong>

I love Selena! She’s such a great role model and I hope she stays true to herself. Don’t wind up like Lindsay Lohan.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Thank you,I’m bad at explaining things.

• iSpeak4mE

KristinaMarie559 said:

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.

It’s called an opinion. Not everyone has to like Selena.

can you be any more cliche.

yea not everyone has to like Selena, just like everyone doesn’t have to like other celebs. but why should that be ok for haters to go out of their way and bash them for stupid reasons? yea yea it’s your opinion. freedom of speech, blah blah blah. but the way you go about expressing it seems so desperate. it’s like you want some controversy with a fan, or that you just want to hate for the hell of it. I mean most of the hate comments here are juvenile, illogical, and just down right stupid anyways. but hell it only makes you and your fanbase look dumb. so whatever, go ahead and keep on expressing your….”opinion“.

• iSpeak4mE

KristinaMarie559 said:

More people would have intrest in her. When she dated Nick and Taylor more people had intrest in her. (:

seems kinda fucked up don’t you think? that here she is doing a good cause, and yet people will only care who’s she’s dating? I don’t think she needs to be controversial at all. I think the fact that she isn’t controversial sets her apart from everyone else. and that’s why I like her.

• KristinaMarie559

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.

It’s called an opinion. Not everyone has to like Selena.

can you be any more cliche.

IMO it’s stupid to hate on people you don’t know. I was NEVER hating on Selena.

• KristinaMarie559

It’s good to be un-controversial but if you are more people will look at what your doing.(sadly). Like Miley’s ‘pole dance’ made Party in The USA extremly popular.

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.
    _____________
    just the dumbass fan we where waiting for!!!! HAHAHAH
    your turn bitch.

KristinaMarie559 said:

THIS ON THE LAST COMMENT!

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.
    _____________
    just the dumbass fan we where waiting for!!!! HAHAHAH
    your turn bitch.

• wtfbecca

iSpeak4mE said:
    KristinaMarie559 said:

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.

It’s called an opinion. Not everyone has to like Selena.

can you be any more cliche.

• island.B

sweet, i realy love reading her interviews shes well spoken & its refreshing :)

Going to the Demi post.

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.

• KristinaMarie559

Before I go I would like to thank OU for making me strongly dislike Selena.

• KristinaMarie559

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.

It’s called an opinion. Not everyone has to like Selena.

• iSpeak4mE

Selena does so much!

Before I go I would like to thank OU for making me strongly dislike Selena.
    I’d like to thank Miley, OU, and the people on here for making me hate Miley.

• iSpeak4mE

ohyouknow said:

I hope all of my fans go see my movie Ramona and Beezus, which is out now!

NO ONE IS GOING TO WATCH IT! GIVE IT A REST.

people have watched it, it’s made more than 21million so far, so I think we can throw “no one” out the window

WIZARDS IS SHIT!
    Yeah, that’s why it won an Emmy last year. Fuck off!

• KristinaMarie559

She didn’t right this her 30 year old publicist did.

Honestly, I think Ramona & Beezus will do well on DVD/Blu-Ray sales.

• KristinaMarie559

Before I go I would like to thank OU for making me strongly dislike Selena.
    I’d like to thank Miley, OU, and the people on here for making me hate Miley.

*claps* I truly don’t give a shit:) I used to be a huge Selena fan and I don’t bash her even though I dislike her. And hate is strong word. How can you hate someone you don’t know?

• ohyouknow

MY ASS!
    screw you Selena!

• xoShannonxo

Hey kid! ^^^^^^
    What does it say? Not reading all of that sh!t.

• areyouonDOPE…

awwww

• MyLifeIsActing

I love Selena! <333

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t feel like reading all of that.

• ohyouknow

xoShannonxo said:

Hey kid! ^^^^^^
    What does it say? Not reading all of that sh!t.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 8, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    ohyouknow said:

xoShannonxo said:

Hey kid! ^^^^^^
    What does it say? Not reading all of that sh!t.

Oh, the usual. But How ya doing anyways?

• ohyouknow

I hope all of my fans go see my movie Ramona and Beezus, which is out now!

NO ONE IS GOING TO WATCH IT! GIVE IT A REST.

• KristinaMarie559

She is just an ordinary girl ahaha

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.
    _____________
    just the dumbass fan we where waiting for!!!! HAHAHAH
    your turn bitch.

• wtfbecca

If that’s what their calling pole dancing now then I would be a fucking awesome stripper.

If a stripper actually did that she would be payed to get off the stage.

Selena Gomez is awesome! You haters just have no lives whatsoever.
    _____________
    just the dumbass fan we where waiting for!!!! HAHAHAHyour turn bitch.

• iSpeak4mE

• KristinaMarie559

If a stripper actually did that she would be payed to get off the stage.

I know right! I don’t get how people saw that as a pole dance.

Ugh I didn’t mean to spam -__-

• wtfbecca

I want a Demi icon<3

• iSpeak4mE

wtfbecca said:

If a stripper actually did that she would be payed to get off the stage.

IA, this is one of those stupid reasons to bash Miley about. that was not a pole dance in anyway! she went down, stayed there for like 2 seconds, then went back up and that was it. god haters are stupid -_-

• SellyismygirlCrush

mileyluver15 said:
    its too long to read about selena
    if it was taylor joe jonas miley cyrus or demi lovato id read them

____

i was with you till you said demi lovato

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Why is she so boring? Jesus fucking Christ.

Haters are a complete fail in life.

• KristinaMarie559

Why don’t people like Demi?

WIZARDS IS SHIT!

SELENA GOMEZ IS SHIT!
    YOU ARE SHIT!

• iSpeak4mE

Selena plus Taylor L = AMAZING:)
    Nick plus Lucie = EPIC but will never happen:/

I’ll agree that Selena/Taylor L is amazing ;)

• sophieee

Why is everyone always helping Africa?
    The economy is bad everywhere.

• KristinaMarie559

Haters are a complete fail in life.

Haters think it’s ‘cool’ to hate on celebrities. They will grow up and realize that they have feelings too.