Teen Choice Awards 2010 LIVE STREAM

More pix via @PopstarMagazine & @BopAndTigerBeat.

goooo taylor!!!.. AUSTRALIA IS WATCHING wooohoo

I JUST GOT A THEATH DREAT!

lmfao they have all the nobodys this yr

• LovatoLoveXO

yummy david henrie
    GUYS I KNOW COMFORT FROM SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE NO JOKE

• ButterflyFlyAway

Buck?!

• ButterflyFlyAway

they should air the tca’s live on tv

• LovatoLoveXO

Buck?!
    _______

i hate him lol

OMG

• itsglam

Fail uh

I thought that was selena!

• iloveyouux

It’s Courtney…

• .mars

Buck is annoying as fuck. -_-

• ButterflyFlyAway

LovatoLoveXO said:

Buck?!
    _______

i hate him lol
    I don’t like him either :/

• .mars

Buck is annoying as fuck. -_-

just realized that it rhymes..

• iLoveChimpanzee

selena is the teen choice awards dont dress like a grandma.
    lol gorgeous voice..

• iloveyouux

“you have a gorgeous voice” O_O

• itsglam

selena is the teen choice awards dont dress like a grandma.

_____
    LOL Yeah.

No Miley, Jonas, or Demi, only Selena is there :( I’m not watching it just for her, not worth it…

• LoveToLove

I remember the 2008 tca :D
    Those were the good days <3

• stfu

selena is the teen choice awards dont dress like a grandma.
    lol gorgeous voice..

=====

Atleast she shows class. Unlike some bitches.

• carbomb__

She isn’t dressed like a grandma, obviously you need your eyes cheched. rme

is selena performing?

• .mars

what is selena wearing? it’s like a cut up bed sheet..

• LovatoLoveXO

i stopped watching after selena she was like the only important one :/ wish miley and demi were there cause this year SUCKS without them in fact my favorite year was 08 the jonas brothers are NOT good host lol no hate

• SellyismygirlCrush

im watching it for my glee boys <3 yummm

selena is the teen choice awards dont dress like a grandma.
    lol gorgeous voice..

STFU. Atleast she has some fucking class

• SiezeTheDay

LOL!

I know some of yall were like if Tarren gets to meet Selena Gomez and Michael Buck doesnt then Ill rip that weave off of her head. Then they were like SELENA! SELENA! SELENA!

xD

i think jennifer stone is so beautiful

is bieber’s gonna be there ?

wow

Did Demi Lovato not go? :(

• .mars

she had a concert for that stupid tour. I wish she did go, I love her. :(

• SellyismygirlCrush
  • LovatoLoveXO

Buck youre annoying go away -.-…I LOVE how that Twilight dude was like ”yeah were gonna win” and how Victoria is all ”No Im not gonna win” RIGGED much? Just sayinnn..
    _______

:D somebody agrees buck sucks (haha that rhymed)

• Melissa=)

the only reason im watching the tcas is b/c of the glee guys. <3

• island.B

does anyone know if Nicki Minaj is going to the TCAs???? :)

• LoveToLove

my FAVORITE year the dance battle was epic lol but we all know acdc were better but m&m crew had more fans lol

__________

I know right?? and when Miles sang 7 things with Sel and awww I miss those days

• SiezeTheDay

SellyismygirlCrush said:

who the fuck is this?
    o.o Good question..she looks like shes crying her eyes out or screamin..scary..

• JBSupporter

I’m so not watching this..
    No Jonas, no Demi, no Miley!

• iLoveChimpanzee

can someone explain me the whole katy perry with the goofy glasses thing?

• JoickBelongs

no JB, no Miley = crap

I know right?? and when Miles sang 7 things with Sel and awww I miss those days
    miley sang with selena? do you have a link to the video?

Atleast she shows class. Unlike some bitches.
    ______

wow you cant just say it we all know who your talking about lol wow just no this comment was a FAIL not because your sticking up for selena either

A little grammar wouldn’t hurt.
    You’re the real fail here, tbqh.

• SiezeTheDay

LovatoLoveXO said:

_______

:D somebody agrees buck sucks (haha that rhymed)
    Lolll defffinately! I dont like him..he scares the piss out of me..hmm isnt it just somethin how ALLLLL the stars who are in extremely famous thingies KNOW theyre gonna win while some other famous people KNOW they arent gonna?

• bluesfan3410

I only know who a few of these people are.. the rest I never heard of.

• LoveToLove

miley sang with selena? do you have a link to the video?

__________

Well Sel was in the audience and Miles just sang a little with her but sure I’ll give it to you :D Let me just look for it

adaoes anyone know if logan lerman is going?

• island.B

Aug 8, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

who the fuck is this?
    courtney gallino that girl that was “with” Nick durring camp rock 2

• LoveToLove
  • .mars

can someone explain me the whole katy perry with the goofy glasses thing?

…what is snookie doing in your icon? fist pumping? XD

oveToLove said:

thanks

• SellyismygirlCrush

Aug 8, 2010 @ 04:34 pm
    island.B said:
    Aug 8, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

who the fuck is this?
    courtney gallino that girl that was “with” Nick durring camp rock 2

_____

well why the hell is she there and she looks like a dumbass

• iLoveChimpanzee

…what is snookie doing in your icon? fist pumping? XD
    ___
    lol yes! ;)

• LoveToLove

thanks

________

ur welcome :)

Wait.
    Didn’t Jamal Simmons make up the ‘Hoedown Throwdown’ AND choroegraph ‘Cant Be Tamed’ for Miley Cyrus?
    WTF is he doing with Jon Chu. Which side is he ON??!

I love the way Christian Serratos pushed up her titties for a second. I wanna fuck her badly! She’s the best looking girl there!

• JBSupporter

I didn’t like Selena’s outfit :/

When does this come on tv?

wtf who are all these nobody’s ugh tca=failed

• egy97

omg what the buck!! lol

• sexxynickj

OMJ! It is BUCK!!!! I LOVE YOU BUCK!!!!!!! :)

• keseay

Courtney Ann Galiano is fabulous. And if you don’t think so you’re obv a little messed up in the head.

IS LOGAN LERMAN GOING?!?!? He wasn’t in these live stream interviews :(

• .mars

Lol I love that movie<3

me too. but now Wild Child is on. Have you seen that? :)

• Kad

Logan Lerman is suppose to attend it, yes.

IS LOGAN LERMAN GOING?!?!? He wasn’t in these live stream interviews :(

i dont get it …. its 2morrow not ?

• SiezeTheDay

Aug 8, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    .mars said:

Lol I love that movie<3

me too. but now Wild Child is on. Have you seen that? :)
    Nope..it was too over-advertised for me D: …. Is it good?

• paoduarte

keseay said:

———————————————
    hahahaha i totally agree with you! she is so awesome and cool and she deserves to be there more than some others who are there! i love her and she’s done so many rad things this year absolutetly amazing! :)

p.s yall need to stop hating on selena’s dress she looks absolutely stunning!:)

No Jonas Brothers = FAIL
    No Miley = EPIC FAIL!
    That Travie McCoy/Bruno Mars song is SOOOO last month, and Justin Bieber is OVERRATED! I wonder how Katy & Travie are gonna act with each other. lol. So f*cking awkward I bet. He loved her a lot and now she’s engaged.

I’m only watching for G(L)EE, babyyy!
    <333

• .mars

.mars said:

Lol I love that movie<3

me too. but now Wild Child is on. Have you seen that? :)
    Nope..it was too over-advertised for me D: …. Is it good?
    ehh.. kinda. i’m only like 10 mintes into the movie and this one bitch just hit Emma with a dead duck… O_o
    but i like their accents!! lol

iLoveChimpanzee

__________________

i LOVE your icon

• TCA10’Sucks

This year is full of nobodys attending. Like why is COURTNEY going? What have she done?And, I HATE how BooBoo’s famewhoring sister is always going to these events with him like wth? ANDD, Why is BUCK of ALL people doing the interviews he is sooo annoying. there is no Jonas, or Miley, or Demi, so I’m guessing not much awards are going to them. AND, even Bieber isn’t going. Not a big fan of him, but most of the people who the ‘teens’ like aren’t even attending. And the TCA is sooo rigged, like Bieber already won like 4? and voting wasn’t even over yet. The only point of watching for me is for Katy Perry, & Glee & Vampire Diaries ppl. ugh.

• keseay

____________________________________________________________
    did you legit just ask what Courtney had done this year? uhmmm she is the busiest girl i know… lets see, shes a dancer for J-Lo, Adam Lambert, Flo Rida, and Camp rock 2, shes an all-star for SYTYCD and is also about to go on tour with them, she goes around the united states teaching dance classes, she was in gLee and also went on the Glee tour…. care for me to go on, hun?

• keseay

• keseay

• CatchMeIfYouCan

my pic sucks, someone find me a good shia laBeouf one!!!

im just waiting for my baby. i dont care about the others

hahah so was i who was ur baby? mine was logan lerman :)

AHHHH STERLING!!!

• bluesfan3410

It’s Buck!

• iloveyouux

Wait a sec. Miley, Jonas Brothers, and Demi aren’t gonna be there? Yeah.. I’m so not watching it this year.

• Moonbeam

OMG, Buckley is so annoying.

• Noelle

bahaha.. ‘that dude on glee’ Cory<333

• picstoburn

• Sarah Walker

omg sterling knights on hope he wins

• iLoveChimpanzee

soo.. anyone else watching Mean Girls on ABC family? :D

I was 1/2 a virgin when I met him!!…Theres a 20% chance its already raining xD

Lol I love that movie<3

• iLoveChimpanzee

victoria justice <33

• LovatoLoveXO

Atleast she shows class. Unlike some bitches.
    ______

• heartinvasion?

I love love love Mean Girls…but I can only watch it so many times before I’m like “Ok, time to change the channel”

• .mars

same here. only I have to change it because I start reciting the lines so my fam makes me shut up. :l

• island.B

Selena & Victoria look stunning <33

yay for youtubers!

• LoveToLove

what is selena wearing I can’t see her

• iLoveChimpanzee

what is selena wearing I can’t see her
    ___
    she was wearing bed sheets

• Moonbeam

what is selena wearing I can’t see her
    ___
    she was wearing bed sheets
    I think it was bed sheets over alu foil.

• LovatoLoveXO

I remember the 2008 tca :D
    Those were the good days <3
    ______

• Moonbeam

Victoria is sweet.

• SiezeTheDay

• island.B

Sel dress has a low cut back and shes fuckin rockin it :) keep hatin on it tricks.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I am only watching the TCA’s because of glee and some other ppl…I think Katy will make a good host, in this years KCA the only part worth watching was her getting soaked with slime! XD