Jonas Brothers Demi Camp Indy Pictures

demiwork
jonas-brothers-indy-demi-78

Videos under. Thx everyone! Work harder than anyone expects of you. Work till you bleed.. Work till you throw up.. Work till you pass out.. because one day, far from now, it WILL pay off. More Demi backstage pix @ J-14.

nvm she did say that. But she needs help…

• sophieee

Justin Bieber photo scandal….
    I can’t wait for that.
    -___-

• MtotheJee

I’m getting confused.. I thought they were over?? Dramadramadrama

Ooo where’s Nick.jk Joe is my boy.Love you Demi.

• karaclouds

the 1st pic of Nick i thought he was shirtless :L

yeah you already said that like 5 times
    i had to post it 5 times in case it gets deleted

• xJonasXCandyx

I heard Jemi is back?
    ____

Where?

• Melanie

____________
    LMFAO
    ….its true though.

Is that song its not to late from camp rock 2? or is it a new song from her album?

Have you watched the videos before commenting on the dress? Pictures don’t do it justice tbh.

• Lenum

Pfff…what do you expect to see on a naked photo of Justin xD

• KristinaMarie559

Okay, I am not a Niley fan, but this is so cute.

Thats photoshopped.
    She was with Mandy.

• idkMyBFFjill

Demi needs to stop making me feel fat.

Demi is such a whore, both a fame-whore and just a whore. And she’s got some big problems. She tweeted to kids that they should work out until they bleed & throw up. creepy much? & she didn’t win a single award at the TCAs. LMAO

• KristinaMarie559

idkMyBFFjill
    We have the same icon o.o

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

• Moonbeam

I heard Jemi is back?
    ____

Where?
    A little bird flew by and tweeted it.

• Maralovelovelove

i`m ready for Jemi 2.0 , hellssss yeah !

your stupid.

• MeenuD

Is Joe smiling at Demi? 0__o

• KristinaMarie559

Demi needs some help, I love her but seriously.

• Itskait

The whole Jeffrey thing they did was adorable! I’m excited to go to my concert, but the CR2 part is going to suck. & That blue dress Demi is wearing needs to be burned alongside Nick’s headband.

Moonbeam said:
    I heard Jemi is back?
    ____

Where?
    A little bird flew by and tweeted it.
    and a little bird told me Michael Jackson i alive and hiding in Russia.

Unf Nick.

• Sweetdisposition?

They were all dressed horribly, like Nick’s pants are so low around the crotch area. It looks like he’s wearing harem pants.

• Maralovelovelove

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

yeah, i think she`s addicted to working out. a lot of people get that way… but i am worried about her :(

• KristinaMarie559

I heard someone saw Joe and Demi kissing(;

• MtotheJee

I know right? so weird

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Okay, I am not a Niley fan, but this is so cute.

Thats photoshopped.
    She was with Mandy.

______________

Oops, still cute though.

• Moonbeam

Pfff…what do you expect to see on a naked photo of Justin xD
    Photos have already been leaked of Justin naked:

• Moonbeam

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

Demi isn’t really working out, she just has late night meetings with Joe. ‘Working out’ is their code for, yeah, you know what. ;)

I follow her on twitter and she never said to work out until you bleed… idiot. But i do think that she works out way too much.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I feel really bad for demi.

Same here. :(

• sophieee

work till you bleed, throw up, passout. WTF?
    This girl has lost her mind.
    Next thing you know little girls are cutting themselves, becoming bulimic, and dying from it all.

• -YoursTruly

Lmao xD Oh ok, well mine’s @spotlightizon (:

Followed :D Im @jackiieX3

• peacenlove

you guys really rhink shes throwing up?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi is deff anorexic. When she posted that pic with her hips sticking out, she also included lyrics to a song about a girl struggling with anorexia. Google it, I am too lazy to pull it up :p

I remember that.

• picstoburn

work till you bleed, throw up, passout. WTF?
    This girl has lost her mind.

that’s what i keep telling people. that’s not a good role model.

OR OR OR
    Demi is trying to cause drama and get attention and everyone feel bad for her.
    People do that you know….

• Yo.

Yo. said:

Is it just me or is demi seriously overusing the exclamation marks?
    It’s infectious from all her South American fans…aka, all her fans.

South America is the only place were demi feels ‘celebrity’ famous.

• Katie13

OKAY DEMI!!! I’ll go work until I bleed and pass out! What an AMAZING role model!!!!!
    -.-
    that shits just stupid……

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope she isn’t starving herself. I think all of this happend because of the people who call her fat. She isn’t.

picstoburn said:
    work till you bleed, throw up, passout. WTF?
    This girl has lost her mind.

that’s what i keep telling people. that’s not a good role model.
    i think she’s just really insecure :/
    They used to bully her a lot…

• Jilleh

I love Demi, I really do.
    I just think that she’s having problems with fame and stuff, and it really doesn’t help when people are sitting behind their computers calling her fat.

Demi is clearly singing to Nick, Nick is laughing and Joe is looking at Demi and he’s laughing!!!!

• xafranbix

No, I won’t workout til i faint or throw up, I’m gonna sit my ass down in the computer and eat Mc Donalds.

• No Bitchassness

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I remember that.

Wasn’t the song Beautiful but Bethany Dillon, the one she has lyrics tattooed on her?

• iLoveChimpanzee

Well in that case she was right, someone is throwing up alright…most likely him.
    ___
    lmfao what a hater.

• Sweetdisposition?

-YoursTruly said:

Lmao xD Oh ok, well mine’s @spotlightizon (:

• Yo.

I’d hate to rain on anyone’s parade but all we know is that demi works out a lot, the whole bleeding and throwing up thing is just a little disturbing and dramatic.

• peacenlove

i dont thinks shes bulimic but she went crazy about the work out

xafranbix said:
    Burger King is better JS….
    But yeah.
    The only time I worked out a lot and threw up was because my PE teacher was PMSing… And yes he is a man.

• Sweetdisposition?

xafranbix said:

That’s more like it! xD

• No Bitchassness

Sweetdisposition, i followed you too :D

• peacelovehearts

I like that girl’s green fingernail polish
    Just thought i’d share that xD

• funkychic

what you gon’ do with all that junk
    All that junk inside that trunk?
    I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off my hump.
    What you gon’ do with all that ass?
    All that ass inside them jeans?
    I’ma make, make, make, make you scream
    Make you scream, make you scream.
    What you gon’ do with all that junk?
    All that junk inside that trunk?
    I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off this hump.
    What you gon’ do wit all that breast?
    All that breast inside that shirt?
    I’ma make, make, make, make you work
    Make you work, work, make you work

• iLoveChimpanzee

Demi needs to fucking quit being ‘famous’ for a at least a year and get her shyt together.

• Sweetdisposition?

No Bitchassness said:

What’s Demi thinking.. she’s healthy, she doesn’t need to work out :/
    Ikr? She’s too insecure and she really needs help.

Love you Dems!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Jemi!!!!!!!
    That dress is cute <3

People need to read the tweets before posting crap here.
    And if she has issues don’t you think people posting stuff on places like this really don’t help?! You’re probably all really nice people aren’t you? Why would anyone want to be famous when you get such hate…..
    She’s still a teenager and getting hate for just living her life. Yes she says silly things in the heat of the moment but don’t we all? Twitter is an outlet for saying stuff.
    She obviously feels, after the TCA’s, that nothing she does is good enough when it IS! Selena winning for singing? Are you have a laugh!
    Leave Demi alone for once.

One thing puzzles me – why read things about Demi if you’re not a fan? Just to post insults and rude remarks? Wow, you’re all mature then aren’t you.
    If she does have issues then she needs support not hate.

oh i was there and it was AMAZING

• Hilary

There must be something wrong with Demi :/ I love her and all…but she needs to give herself a rest o_0

hey i’m demi: “I NEED TO WORK OUT SO BADLY, BYE NOW I’M GOING TO WORK OUT, WHO WANTS TO WORK OUT WITH ME, I WORK OUT DO YOU WORK OUT?” O.o

seriously demi there’s no need to tweet so many times work out unless you want to look like a crazy demi go find a pyscologist cuz you need help and a lot not only on your style but on that working out adiction –‘ you are freaking and your making freaking out with so much work out

• superJOEman

what was that blue thing on his wrist?

• I<3demi

shut up all of you! What the fuck are you talking about? She’s working hard to feel good about herself, not to be skinny or something. She’s not even close to skinny! BTW. you don’t have to name names about her… rude names… and she’s not bad role model.. she’s kinda making encouragement for all of those YOU FAT, LAZY PEOPLE who just
    sits their ASSES OFF all day long and make disgusting comments to destroy REAL PEOPLE! Got it!

• all for me

I doubt Demi works out that much…she is soo doing this for Joe…and people who are into really working out don’t care if they have a partner or not..like me I work out by myself all the time…and nobody post it all over twitter either.

• iSarcasticING

demi needs to be pulled over by the fashion police.

• all for me

(replying to this) – Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:58 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Hey! That’s what I said!
    _____________________

Great minds think alike BB! Though I’m sure Joe recycles SOME of his trash, but not the really nasty stuff.
    —————
    LMFAO so no Jemi 2.0?

I thought she was talking about working, not working out.

I thought she was talking about working, not working out.

• picstoburn

sigh i just don’t want her to do something stupid.

• Sam In Atlanta

Demi most definitely has issues. It will be interesting to see how that all comes out, since it always does.

I can’t believe that some of these little girls believed that bullshit tweet about Joe and Demi kissing. The twitter took it back more or less later, since she knew that the pictures she promised don’t exist. There are no paparazzi in Indianapolis. It didn’t happen. Joe is not a moron. He doesn’t recycle.

Joe is an abolute baby doll. I love him!!

• Jazz_

Demi is OBSESSED by workout :o

Joe is an absolute baby doll. I love him!!

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:43 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Hey! That’s what I said!

• jerseygirl

Joe has the most adorable smush face. <3

• jerseygirl

Jonathan <3

• _liesyoutold

Oh please. She meant “HEY FATASSES! DON’T BE A FATASS! WORK OUT UNTIL YOU BLEED! IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN! I JUST KNOW IT! JOE WILL COME BACK TO ME AT ANY OL’ TIME! HE’LL BE SORRY HE DUMPED ALLLLLL THIS (;”

Fin.

Amen, sistah.

• heartinvasion?

LMFAO.

random thought: i want joe to date a model. he likes tall girls so it should be fine. love that he’s so confident :)

• AlwaystheTruth

Joe is always hot, gorgeous, sexy etc… but when when he is on tour something happen that he just gets better! if that’s possible…

• Jazz_

OMG! LOL

• Signorina. aNonimo

Love me some Joe…

I wish they would come to Seattle WA so I could see him live in concert..a girl can dream!

• Sam In Atlanta

Hey! That’s what I said!
    _____________________

I Love Joe’s Smile way too much.

• LAURENJ-

Had Jemi 1.0 been the real deal and not some fake PR work on behalf of their stupid management, there is NO WAY of Jemi 2.0 ever happening..Hovato does not have the same qualities as Joe’s previous GF’s and plus Joe is all about class, not some chick who obviously has serious issues.Joe has always stated he like girls with confidence and are not high maintenace but have confidence.This is clearly not Hovato.Not by a long shot!!

• VIVA glam

i feel sorry for demi. you know what? i know from experience that your childhood can affect you throughout your teenage years and in some cases, adult life too. any kind of trauma (family problems, bullying, etc.) can really take its toll on you. sometimes i wonder how i ended up so normal after being treated like shit by my mom when i was in middle school.

all i’m saying is i don’t particularly care for demi, but i really want her to get better and stop beating herself up.

• VIVA glam

• LAURENJ-

I Love Joe’s Smile way too much.
    ___________________

SO DO I…It’s infectious!

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 04:09 pm

UM I’LL DO IT.

But I’m not a model. Fuck.

• Clauber

Seriously, has she been working out?

• Clauber

Seriously, has she been working out?

HEY THE BLONDE GIRL! HAHA HOW DID YOU MEET ALYSON STONER??

• Clauber

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

hahaha i’m pretty sure it is : P :

Yep Im agree cuz she doesnt look more svelty

• iLoveChimpanzee

Ok people. When Demi tweeted that stuff she was talking about achieving your goal not working out. I swear some people are so stupid.
    __
    whatever.
    Demi needs to get her shyt together.
    i love her i dont want her to kill her self or something

• heartinvasion?

Fin.

• all for me

Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

Fin.
    ———————
    until he compares Demi to girls like Ashley Greene and Camilla Belle and says what the F was I thinking!!

you ppl stop. There is nothing proofs they are back and so what if they were laughing? They are friends at the end. and about Demi’s tweet she was talking about working in general that you should work in your life so much. she didnt say “WORK OUT!” shut up! and demi’s dress isn’t cute that’s right but it’s not that bad. She is the best! and i cannot believe u ppl voted for selena for the best breakout artist she sucks and can’t sing anyway demi doesn’t need a voting award she will get to where she want very soon and i can tell u she will be a huge ROCKSTAR soon
    WE LOVE U DEMZ!

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Seriously, that dress Demi’s wearing is something my grandma would wear to the casinos.

No it was Courage by superchick.
    here are some of the lyrics.

“I told another lie today
    And I got through this day
    No one saw through my games
    I know the right words to say
    Like “I don’t feel well”
    “I ate before I came”

–x–

Yup those were the lyrics she posted and it is a direct reference to anorexia.

• jackie.r.

Do you even know what anorexia is? Demi is clearly not anorexic. But she did tweet that song last summer when she was touring and she DM’d OU saying that people were calling her fat and that she felt the need to be skinnier or something like that for her fans.

You know, you don’t necessarily need to look like a STICK to be anorexic right?

• -YoursTruly

Who’s heard Tamia-officially missing you.

• Izzy

I think Demi needed to work out in order to prepare for tour. She’s doing a lot of dancing/singing, which isn’t something she’s used to so working out was a must. She probably just likes how she feels after working out. It’s no secret she’s had some self esteem issues with accepting her body, working out probably makes her feel good about herself.

• MRS JOE JONAS

Joe is too hot for words

• HBIC

Im not gonna change in the La La Land Machine…

BAHAHA. Bullshit.

LMAO that song came up on my ipod today and I was like “Pfft gotta delete that bullshit!”

Really, though..I hope Demi gets help. She’s so insecure and superficial, she’s missing the whole point of life. I also really hope nobody listens to her “advice” :\

• heartinvasion?

Im not gonna change in the La La Land Machine…

BAHAHA. Bullshit.

• peacelovehearts

Are we twitter whoring? (;

• itsmelesly

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

hahaha i’m pretty sure it is : P : D

• bluesfan3410

That’s not a cute dress.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I remember that.

No it was Courage by superchick.
    here are some of the lyrics.

“I told another lie today
    And I got through this day
    No one saw through my games
    I know the right words to say
    Like “I don’t feel well”
    “I ate before I came”

• Moonbeam

I heard Jemi is back?

• xafranbix

Burger King is better JS….
    But yeah.

—————-

I do like me some BK :)
    Boys Pms more than girls.. smh

I agree. 90% of the human race are materialistic bastards.

She may have an illness called body distortia… this is obsessive behavior. It’s not healthy and sure as hell not normal. I hope she gets help. I don’t hate her at all- I think she is sweet. I don’t think she means any harm to anyone. People can’t see that because of the way she dresses, speaks, acts… she does stupid things and loves attention. It is actually a cry for help and love.

I’m worried what Demi might influence on Maddie :/
    she’s not exactly slim.
    so i wouldn’t want her to make her feel bad…

• peacelovehearts

funkychic said:
    what you gon’ do with all that junk
    All that junk inside that trunk?
    I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off my hump.
    What you gon’ do with all that ass?
    All that ass inside them jeans?
    I’ma make, make, make, make you scream
    Make you scream, make you scream.
    What you gon’ do with all that junk?
    All that junk inside that trunk?
    I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
    Get you love drunk off this hump.
    What you gon’ do wit all that breast?
    All that breast inside that shirt?
    I’ma make, make, make, make you work
    Make you work, work, make you work
    —————–
    BAHAHAH! <3 xD
    Brings back 5th grade memories...

• sophieee

Kevin is looking at her boobs.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Okay, I am not a Niley fan, but this is so cute.

• Itskait

“So try to look in my eyes and tell me you’re not surprised….”

• No Bitchassness

peacelovehearts said:
    Are we twitter whoring? (;

Hahaha, followed :)

twitter.com/laura22xox

• -YoursTruly

Cool (:

-I just remembered about the song us against the world by christina Millian <3

• -YoursTruly

Cool (:

-I just remembered about the song us against the world by christina Millian <3 Random, I know xP

Yo. said:

That tweet was about working hard in life, not about working out.

• peacelovehearts

No Bitchassness said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Are we twitter whoring? (;

Hahaha, followed :)

twitter.com/laura22xox
    Cool beans.. I’ll follow you back (;

• -YoursTruly
  • -YoursTruly
  • xLOLAx

I remember when Demi said she wouldn’t work out at all…and now she works out so much…maybe TOO much. She’s in LA LA LAND

• picstoburn

she was scaring me last night.

• xLOLAx

Oops, my comment was posted more than once :|

• Jilleh

Only reason I sympathize with her, is because I have been there.

• Aryanna

Mkay cool. Joe looks really good on the first pic. :)

• oxoemmaoxo

Jilleh said:

Only reason I sympathize with her, is because I have been there.

Same.
    I had a eating problem and, kept working out.

OU went down D:

Jemi ain’t kissing no where. Apparently Joe is with Ashley Greene again today.

• picstoburn

Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:12 pm
    sophieee said:
    OU went down D:

and tumblr /:

• oxoemmaoxo

OU is dead.

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Aryanna said:

Mkay cool. Joe looks really good on the first pic. :)
    SERIOUSLY. All anyone can talk about in here is rib cages and barfing. There is a beautiful man in this post people…

Oh but like always, Demi has diverted the attention to her. What a grand surprise.

• xafranbix

xLOLAx said:

Nice comment but did we need 4?
    xD

• Aryanna

Danger-ous said:
    Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Aryanna said:

Mkay cool. Joe looks really good on the first pic. :)

Bahaha, you seem mad ;) OU is always like this, but seriously in the first pic, when I saw Joe, I was like whoaa. :P And Demi.. I’ve given up on Demi, lol. She acts so weird. :/

• picstoburn

anyway im getting kinda excited for the concert this friday :]

Demi’s obsession with working out is becoming quite bizarre. I don’t know if she genuinely thinks she’s fat or just feels fat compared to her age mates or all these tweets are just for attention. Either way, they girl has underlying insecurity issues that have been made obvious since her cutting days that also play into her constant need to fit in with friends, guys and rumored drug and alcohol use. I think it stems from neglect from her biological dad. Whatever it is, she is far overdue for a good mental analysis. This girl is a looney tune. I feel sorry for her.

• Poly

weo…..

• Daydreamer…..

I said it once, and I’ll say it again.
    1) The work until you throw up tweet is horrible advice. It’s basically saying to over work yourself to a point where you feel like shit.
    2) I know an eating disorder when I see it and I’m scared for the girl. She needs some support, because she’s just…unstable. It’s getting scary. Ngl.

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    Aryanna said:

Danger-ous said:
    Aug 9, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Aryanna said:

Mkay cool. Joe looks really good on the first pic. :)

HA, I’m not mad, I’m sarcastic and that doesn’t really translate over text.

• Daydreamer…..

I said it once, and I’ll say it again.

• Daydreamer…..

I agree. She’s very insecure. I used to not buy the whole drugs / sex thing, but I’m not sure anymore. I feel very sorry for her. She obviously has self esteem issues. :/

I agree that its kind of scary how much she works out but I dont think its for attention. My sister says that its a type of eating disorder. And she is NOT a drugee i know that for a fact. Its probably because people have been calling her fat her entire life. Shes always been very self concious. She needs psychiatric help. People shouldnt be hating on her, they should feel sorry for her. Btw I am a huge Demi fan so I will be the first to admit that she needs help. :(

Oh Sam, you have made my L.A. night. And I need to take some stuff to the recycle bin, too! But only boring old water bottles ;-)

KristinaMarie559 said:
    I heard someone saw Joe and Demi kissing(;
    gurl ya crazyyy
    That’s their PR staff.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I heard the papz caught Demi and Joe kissing -_-

But seriously Demi’s dress is just disturbingly ugly.

Lenum said:

Pfff…what do you expect to see on a naked photo of Justin xD
    his dick and balls and anus with poo poo coming out of it

• Lenum

yeah, but you’ll need a loupe to find sth. :)

NO NO NO. I’m Indian & I can honestly say 100% that Demi’s dress is fugly. That does NOT resemble our dresses in ANY way. Our dresses are really pretty & classy. She looks like a ho. lol.

p.s. i totally adore demi, im not some stupid hater.

• Maralovelovelove

i don`t see why people hate demi`s blue dress so much. haha i mean, yeah it`s not the cutest dress… but it`s not ugly. to me it reminds of like an indian style dress… my sister is marrying a guy from india in a few weeks and our bridesmaids dresses look really similar to what she’s wearing. just longer. lol

• sophieee

When i see it. I believe it.

• xpeaceebiatch

• Camillou

Okay, I am not a Niley fan, but this is so cute.

I’m sorry but i think it’s a fake photo :S

• Poly

This tour is just.. smh.

Unf Nick.
    ______

I second that “unf”.

• Yo.

That dress is SO not demi

• peacelovehearts

Damn, that’s a lot of videos & pictures :p

• Poly

I’m gonna work out till I bleed tomorrow at school ;)

does she have to tweet 50 times in a row about working out

• xJonasXCandyx

i don`t see why people hate demi`s blue dress so much. haha i mean, yeah it`s not the cutest dress… but it`s not ugly. to me it reminds of like an indian style dres… my sister is marrying a guy from india in a few weeks and our bridesmaids dresses look really similar to what she’s wearing. just longer. lol
    _____

IA.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I can so see a Jemi 2.0 coming. :/

Moonbeam said:
    Pfff…what do you expect to see on a naked photo of Justin xD
    Photos have already been leaked of Justin naked:

OMFG D: that’s nasty!

• Camillou

the 1st pic of Nick i thought he was shirtless :L

Lol, i thought the same. I was like “WTF” but now i’m dissapointed, he isn’t -__-

Demi needs to stop making me feel fat.

==

to be honest, i think her tweet was a little too far, she’s practically telling people to over exhaust themselves and push themselves too far. It was a bit unnecessary. You shouldn’t feel fat, she’s just got some kind of addiction ;)

I’m only half joking here :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi needs some help, I love her but seriously.

I agree.
    She needs to be resting her voice is like dead and shit. The working out is scary and those tweets last night were really worrying. -_-

• Mrs. SpencerReid

I think we can all agree that Demi has issues. Sad, cause she has so much talent.

• Danger-ous

He’s trying to kill me.

LMAO at Jemi’s back. You poor unfortunate souls.

• KristinaMarie559

I heard someone saw Joe and Demi kissing(;
    gurl ya crazyyy
    That’s their PR staff.

I don’t think they were PR.
    but I’ll wait and see:)

• peacelovehearts

that dress looks like something Selena would wear,
    rockin the grandma chic.

• Poly

A teacher asked us if we knew what Kamasutra meant xDD

Photos have already been leaked of Justin naked:

i knew it was gonna be a beaver. soooo predicable

• Moonbeam

Pfff…what do you expect to see on a naked photo of Justin xD
    Photos have already been leaked of Justin naked:

OMFG D: that’s nasty!
    I know. Quite a package for such a little guy.

• karaclouds

jemi 2.0 ill wait until the picss come out but hey ho uh oh

• peacenlove

peacelovehearts said:
    that dress looks like something Selena would wear,
    rockin the grandma chic.

lmao

• xJonasXCandyx

Demi needs to calm down with the workouts.I think she’s working out too much lately.

• -YoursTruly

dumdumA Dx

• peacelovehearts

Poly said:
    I’m gonna work out till I bleed tomorrow at school ;)
    I’m gonna work out till i throw up & pass out
    Then i’ll keep going because now i know
    “It’s all worth it in the end” …lmfao

• cheerx92

can’t wait for my concert

• Danger-ous

Also, I’m not interested in Demi’s workout tips. Clearly, judging by her thighs, she’s not skilled in that area.

She needs to STFU already. It’s all about her own recognition. I don’t know who but someone didn’t hug that girl enough when she was little.

• sophieee

If Demi wants to be a body builder let her be :P

• MtotheJee

I wish I had her enthusiasm about working out xD
    I’m more like ‘oh nooo.. working out?.. baaah’

• InTheNightSky

peacelovehearts said:

that dress looks like something Selena would wear,
    rockin the grandma chic.

demi needs to change quick. it loose fitting. show off your curves girl!!!

• sophieee

Maybe Demi feels out of shape for the tour whatever.

seriously like stfu! she is still demi, quit startin shit!

demi’s dress is really cute. i don’t understand why you’re all hatin’ on it?

• LAURENJ-

Danger-ous said:

Aug 9, 2010 @ 04:09 pm

UM I’LL DO IT.

But I’m not a model. Fuck.

________________

In Joe’s eyes babes you are his role model and a great one at that!!

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 04:58 pm
    LAURENJ- said:

Danger-ous said:

Aug 9, 2010 @ 04:09 pm

UM I’LL DO IT.

But I’m not a model. Fuck.

________________

In Joe’s eyes babes you are his role model and a great one at that!!
    You’re super sweet, but if I’m his role model…we’re in for a treat. He’s about to go downhill fast. :)

• Poly

peacelovehearts said:

Poly said:
    I’m gonna work out till I bleed tomorrow at school ;)
    I’m gonna work out till i throw up & pass out
    Then i’ll keep going because now i know
    “It’s all worth it in the end” …lmfao

Lmao. Demi is my rolemodel ;) Lol. But her tweets make me dislike her :/

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 01:34 pm
    Poly said:

Lmao. Demi is my rolemodel ;) Lol. But her tweets make me dislike her :/
    You sound wizard genius.

Guys, she’s not talking about working out. She’s talking about working in general. You know, achieving a goal?

• KristinaMarie559

i want to see justin biebers anus with da poo poo coming out of it so i can smear it on my face

o_O

• Yo.

Its sad that ‘La La Land’ Is getting to her head.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

Me too. :(

When Demi was talking about working hard she was talking about working hard in life, not about working out. The other tweets were about working out.

• Maralovelovelove

Moonbeam said:

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

lmao. good point… ;)

• Danger-ous

• oxoemmaoxo

Demi’s dress is horrible. :/

• Yo.

Somebody call 9-1-1

Jemi 2.0 could only have happened if only Jemi 1.0 really had existed.

i have a prediction/theory that shes just going to hit rock bottom and spiral out of control then shes going to enter some rehab/therapy thing kinda like what britney went through…
    someone is going to get at me for saying this.. but from all of these tweets you can tell that shes very self consious about herself and is… idk not mentally all the there i guess, she just needs someone to be there for her and to listen to her when she needs it

• InTheNightSky

why can’t i upload an icon?! =[

• xJonasXCandyx

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

____

lol,could be true ;P

Maralovelovelove said:
    Moonbeam said:

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

lmao. good point… ;)

those must be like sound proof buses…

• Sweetdisposition?

Wtf? Selena would not wear that crap of a dress.
    And Demi’s sounding a bit cray cray with her tweets lately. Her tweet last night has got to be the stupidest shit she’s ever tweeted next to the one about prenups.

• Yo.

Jemi 2.0 could only have happened if only Jemi 1.0 really had existed.

you know if demi and joe ACTUALLY had’nt happened, that would of been really smart :)

• oxoemmaoxo

Nick looks hot ;)

Unf Nick.
    ______

I second that “unf”.

He’s just so sexy.

• -YoursTruly

I just remembered the other day, my dad asked “Can you make me a twitter?” Me:” I don’t know what that is, & I don’t know how to make one O_o”

what i wouldnt do to have legs like demi’s..

• Maralovelovelove

sophieee said:

Maralovelovelove said:
    Moonbeam said:

Those tweets were scary.
    I legit think something’s wrong with Demi.

I really hope she’s okay. :/

lmao. good point… ;)

those must be like sound proof buses…

hahahahaha omg i know, right?!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Wtf? Selena would not wear that crap of a dress.

“stupidest shit she’s ever tweeted next to the one about prenups.”

Omg, mte. Those prenup tweets were ridic.

• Yo.

what i wouldnt do to have legs like demi’s..

noice

• picstoburn

if she’s throwing up then im not shocked.

• Sweetdisposition?

-YoursTruly said:

You should make one, it’s very easy. You make an account and then just add people.

• Yo.

Is it just me or is demi seriously overusing the exclamation marks?

• KristinaMarie559

LMFAO. I love Demi but that was funny x)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Her friends/family really need to slap some sense into her.

• sophieee

i think not enough air is getting in Demi’s brain..

• Sweetdisposition?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Wtf? Selena would not wear that crap of a dress.

“stupidest shit she’s ever tweeted next to the one about prenups.”

Omg, mte. Those prenup tweets were ridic.
    They were so stupid and immature. Her twitter is making people dislike her, she’s better off not having one.

Unf Nick.
    ______

I second that “unf”.

He’s just so sexy.
    _____

Speak the truth. ;)

• -YoursTruly

lol, I do have one xP Im was just lieing to my my dad, cause him having twitter O_o no just no -___- xD

• oxoemmaoxo

Joe and demi look happy in the first pic.

• Danger-ous

Aug 9, 2010 @ 01:41 pm
    Yo. said:

Is it just me or is demi seriously overusing the exclamation marks?
    It’s infectious from all her South American fans…aka, all her fans.

i think it was a joke..

i think it was a joke..

Danger-ous said:

Well in that case she was right, someone is throwing up alright…most likely him

LMAO. Danger-ous, you are kinda hilarious. But very intelligent, which is not a common for OU users. So you have my respect

• Maralovelovelove

Yo. said:

Is it just me or is demi seriously overusing the exclamation marks?

yeah she is. her enthusiasm for working out is really starting to scare me… haha

• Jilleh

Love the pics.
    Demi worry’s me.

• doldol

Who else is IN LOVE with Joseph Gordon-Levitt?I know I AM!!!!

damn Demi sounds like my track coach

not common* I can’t type for shit.

demi. shut the fuck up about working out. let me lie on my couch and moss out, you sick famewhore. it’s so obvious she’s a brat now. and shes so fucking insecure. stop changing yourself. she always talks about being happy with herself when she’s freaking killing herself right there. no matter what you do, sweetie, you will never be pretty.

ps. burn that dress. along with yo workout vids.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Wtf? Selena would not wear that crap of a dress.

“stupidest shit she’s ever tweeted next to the one about prenups.”

Omg, mte. Those prenup tweets were ridic.

Mte.

• No Bitchassness

What’s Demi thinking.. she’s healthy, she doesn’t need to work out :/

• Sweetdisposition?

-YoursTruly said:

Lmao xD Oh ok, well mine’s @spotlightizon (:

• picstoburn

she did everything in that lala music video smh.

• picstoburn

tell us

• xafranbix

Demi’s obsession with working out is scaring me.

• oxoemmaoxo

I feel really bad for demi.

Lmao Demi wasn’t with Joe last night, she was with her bandmates in her bus having a rap battle/dance party. Some people are ridiculous!!

• _liesyoutold

yeah, Demi.. we get it. you loooove to work out. geez.