‘Emily Osment Like Miley Cyrus W/ A Brain’

• gottalent?

Miley using her brain?
    Wow hard find that anymore or EVER.

• iSarcasticING

haha :p.. yeh she’s so dull
    i really like her in hannah montana
    but she’s not that funny in real life :(..
    i dont listen to her music she has like 1 or 2 good songs thats all
    they are always saying likee be yourself.. but gosh she has to change if she wants more fans <3

***

your right… the only one that got really REALLY famous on hannah was miley… everyone else was never really noticed… i like that mitchel is breaking out and trying to sing but.. the dudes already stripping in front of his fans and barely making ticket sales.. lmao

• JT

Does anyone know the name of that a**h*le interviewer, so I can put him on my sh*t list?

I’ve always been good in school with very good SAT’s, and I can tell you I am smarter than Emily Osment. But I am not as smart as Miley. Smart is as smart does, and Miley is my hero. Watch her David Letterman interview where she takes a joke Dave makes in the first segment about their lives being so similar, and uses it as a joke late in the second segment so that Dave had to think a moment before he got the joke. Miley could be a comedy writer for any of the late night talk shows if she wanted to.

Emily is a good sidekick, I’ll give her that.

Such a rude and unprofessional reporter. Ugh.

I love Emily though.

• Srahx3

yehh,,
    i thought mitchel was a whole difrent person..
    but taking his shirt of at every concert.. bad choice
    i dont like miley but you are right about her ..
    come on ? not laughing in an interview ? we wanna have fun watchin it… not fall asleep

• DavidArchiefan

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL!

• m

Didn’t see the interview. Emily is just as irrelevant as all the other Disney kids.

• DavidArchiefan

I don’t wanna watch the video..can anybody tell me what she say?

• gottalent?

iSarcasticING said:
    your right… the only one that got really REALLY famous on hannah was miley… everyone else was never really noticed… i likethat mitchel is breaking out and tryingto sing but.. the dude already stripping in front of his fans and barly making tickets sales..Imao

IKR but the short dude who plays Rico is doing good and so is that girl who co host as a mean both of them are doing great.

• Srahx3

i never see them on oceanup.. well,, maybe like once in a month ?

• Hangover

Yeah…that was not funny OU.

• sexxynickj

EO is Miley Cyrus with a brain and underware! hahahahahahaha He forgot to mention both are talentless and fug.

• CrazyCrunk

buuurn????

• m

sexxynickj said:
    I’m really not surprised by your comment. You do have a Nick icon after all..Jealous much?

• CrazyCrunk

I don’t wanna watch the video..can anybody tell me what she say?

He said Emily is like Miley Cyrus with a brain and a pair of underwear

miley cyrus and brain sound weird in a sentence together. same with miley and talented……

• DavidArchiefan

sexxynickj said:

At least Miley doesn’t sound constipated like a certain someone.

Kind of sad if you have to drop the name Miley Cyrus at the start of the interview to get viewers.

• gottalent?

M said:
    I’m not suprised by your comment. You do have a Nick icon after all..Jealous much?

Please people don’t start shit here, if you want to fight do it somewhere else like TWITTER.

• DavidArchiefan

CrazyCrunk said:

I don’t wanna watch the video..can anybody tell me what she say?

He said Emily is like Miley Cyrus with a brain and a pair of underwear

Ok thanks..Wow that dude is such a jerk

• lovato is love.

Emily is amazing! i love miley too, but this is true haha.

• JT

No he didn’t. You added the words “and dense”. His point was that Miley liked big guys (come on, her dad is a big guy and her role model), and someone strong enought to be firm with her, or to keep up with her. Miley has said the same thing about liking a guy who will tease her back, and push back agoinst her teasing. Not a pushover, in other words. For Cody Linley, Hulk Hogan is simply the untimate at not being a pushover. Liam is not a pushover with Miley, and she likes it.

Miley makes smart decisions over and over. Some people credit Disney, or her team. But it’s her. She has always made the decisions, and it’s working out great. I noticed that all of her upcoming movies involve playing to an adult audience. I think this is smart. I’m sure her upcoming movie “Wings” will also be a family movie that will appeal to everyone, not just kids.

• _huajaichumpoo

I love this girl!

• _huajaichumpoo

I love this girl. Emily’s a cutie.

• CrazyCrunk

Emily is amazing! i love miley too, but this is true haha.

aha no
    other than the fact that their on the same show Emily should not even be in the same category as Miley
    im just sayinn

• fan4lyftwitter

CrazyCrunk said:

Emily is amazing! i love miley too, but this is true haha.

aha no
    im just sayinn

Along with any other Disney star. It is an insult to Miley with all that she has accomplished to be compared to any other Disney star. JS

• harrypotterbitches

um da fuck? LOL

• JT

I like Emily, but she has a big ego. If you read between the lines of “Miles To Go”. You can come to the conclusion that Emily likes to be in charge, and resented that Miley was the star and she was the sidekick a little bit. Later, her relationship with Miley got better, but personally I believe it’s because the situation was depressing Miley to the point where she didn’t want to do the show anymore. I belies Emily’s manager or someone sat Emily down and explained to her that if she was held to blame for a super profitable and successful show like Hannah Montana was cancelled because she couldn’t get along with the srar, then Emily simply was never ever going to be able to work in show business again. I really believe that happened. I mean, I like Emily and all, and I think she’s a good sidekick, but she does have a big ego. IMO>

• JT

This post seems to have pushed my buttons!

• harrypotterbitches

I get that he was trying to be funny or whatever but that was rude…

LOL emilys voice is good, not great but is mileys. NO! So stop bashing emily. I would rather her be boring then half naked like momsen and cyrus . Their bestfriends any way which is wierd they are being pit against each other

• m

gottalent? said:
    M said:

cool you signed out and commented as anonymous. You really have no balls. and why would I fight some random OU user on twitter? I don’t follow assholes.

• m

Miley’s the one with multiple top 5 albums and top 10 hits. What about Emily? NOTHING.
    The two are completely different and the one with talent is obviously Miley.

emily didn’t say anything, the guy who did the interview described emily like miley with a brain and underpants

• Srahx3

haha :p.. yeh she’s so dull
    i really like her in hannah montana
    but she’s not that funny in real life :(..
    i dont listen to her music she has like 1 or 2 good songs thats all

• iSarcasticING

I try to like her but I can’t.
    She is a good actor, but other than that she is so dull and she is mediocre at singing.

***

yeah her acting is funny on hannah but just okay in the movies… and her singing hurts my ears.. “i don’t think about it”… that’s what i do when people bring up that song.

Miley>Jonas brothers>Selena>Demi>Justin bieber.
    ya i included boys.
    ________________

Did you just say Selena’s better than Demi? Justin Bieber is not Disney and you forgot Mitchel Musso. Plus where is Emily in this?

• sayWHAT

miley >demi >>>>>>>>>>selena

Miley>Jonas brothers>Selena>Demi>Justin bieber.
    ya i included boys

______________

I was about to make your icon mine when I was looking
    —————————-
    Oh sorry lol

Selena > Miley & Emily

Miley > Selena AND Emily ;)
    Demi > every Disney girl :)

just at singing

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily
    Demi > Miley > Emily > Selena
    God agrees with this.
    ___________

I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena

Miley sounds like a man. At least Emily and Selena sound like girls.

————————-
    Mhmm Selena, get off this post.
    LMAO! You Miley fans always accuse Selena fans for being Selena when they’re just simply telling the truth. Miley sounds like a male chain smoker.

You Miley fans always accuse Selena fans for being Selena ?????????????????????

Miley>Jonas brothers>Selena>Demi>Justin bieber.
    ya i included boys.
    ________________

——————————
    K um sorry? and with Justin they play his music vids on disney, Mitchel musso i barely even see him anymore,

• hottiegirl

whats up with ppl here ( miley with brain blabla bla
    very rude

Demi > every Disney girl :)

Anyone who doesn’t know that would have to be tone deaf.

• memiAndniley

People need to stop with judging miley and fucking move on.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Miley sounds like a male chain smoker.
    _____________

I am tired of people complaining about her speaking voice, if that is what you are referring to. She cannot change her voice. She is like Fran Drescher. Her voice is one of the things that make her unique.

• Voice of reason

Your absoultely right, but…

Selena has a younger audience. Miley has kinda lost the younger generation, the teens and younge adults kept her cus she was a role model to us when were their age, but anyway.

Selena doesn’t have to have a great voice the kids don’t care, and don’t judge her.

Besides shes happy and isn’t that all that matters?

• idkMyBFFjill

Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily
    Demi > Miley > Emily > Selena
    God agrees with this.

LOL emilys voice is good, not great but is mileys. NO! So stop bashing emily. I would rather her be boring then half naked like momsen and cyrus. Their bestfriends any way which is wierd they are being pit against each other

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.
    Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily

—————–

I hope your taking the piss Selena suck’s so bad.
    I prefer Selena’s sweet girl voice over Miley’s cringeworthy man voice any day.

————————–
    Lmao. Who cares if she’s sweet?? Celebs do that so they seem like they have a great image but wait till she turns 20-26.

——————-

Sweet= Gasping for air hmmmm

Oh you meant Nick Jonas. I thought you were going to turn it into one of THOSE posts, but I just remembered that you’re one of the more sane commenters judging by your icon.
    Someone is turning it into one of THOSE posts now. -_-

Is someone tabulating how many posts have been turned into one of THOSE by stans.

• memiAndniley

Emily wants an older audience but honestly that not happening..

TIME FOR A NEW POST

Selena > Miley & Emily

Miley > Selena AND Emily ;)

Miley sounds like a man. At least Emily and Selena sound like girls.

• memiAndniley

Miley sounds like a man. At least Emily and Selena sound like girls.

————————-
    Mhmm Selena, get off this post.

Selena > Miley & Emily

Miley > Selena AND Emily ;)
    Demi > every Disney girl :)

Selena > Miley & Emily

Miley > Selena AND Emily ;)
    Demi > every Disney girl :)

————————-
    Miley>Jonas brothers>Selena>Demi>Justin bieber.
    ya i included boys.

Miley sounds like a man. At least Emily and Selena sound like girls.

————————-
    Mhmm Selena, get off this post.

Emily sings WAY better than selena.
    have you listened to Emily singing live?
    you can see she know HOW to sing. Selena even with years of singing lessons sucks.
    She can’t even stay on key. she cant move without getting out of breath even if it’s an easy song to sing even if she is just walking on stage she runs out of breath so easily.
    And she has no potential. her voice is too normal there’s alot of people can sing like her, even better. She has a sweet voice but not good enough to be a singer

Emily sings WAY better than selena.
    have you listened to Emily singing live?

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Miley>Jonas brothers>Selena>Demi>Justin bieber.
    ya i included boys

______________

I was about to make your icon mine when I was looking.

• memiAndniley

Miley sounds like a man. At least Emily and Selena sound like girls.

————————-
    Mhmm Selena, get off this post.

—————————
    To bad she doesnt smoke, And uh were not accusing selena, we are telling the truth. Selena is a robot just admit it. She does everything disney tells her like promote her album, And miley did barely that. Miley does what she wants to do and selena, I dont even know, but honestly we dont know the real her yet.

• picstoburn

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena

oh that’s mature rme.

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena
    Selena > Demi > vomit > fungus > shit > Miley

• idkMyBFFjill

Phoebe said:

person: Miley>Demi> *longsilence* Selena
    singing: Demi> Miley> nope nothing
    MTE.

• mileyistheboss

Miley>Demi>>>>>>>>>>my toe>hell>selena Selena’s pretty though just sayin

• mileyistheboss

acting: Selena > Miley > Demi
    singing: Demi >> Selena > Miley
    person: Selena >>>>>>>>>> Demi > ???? got nothing

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena

oh that’s mature rme.

Dude why was everyone going ape on me saying I “posed” as Panda?

• picstoburn

those lists are so stupid.

• picstoburn

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena

oh that’s mature rme.

Dude why was everyone going ape on me saying I “posed” as Panda?

um because you did.

• Jazz_

acting: Selena > Miley >>>>>>>>> Demi
    singing: Miley > Demi >>>>>>>> Selena
    person: Miley > Selena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demi

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

………….

Lmfao
    I thought that was Miley and Nick for a sec in your icon and I was like “da fuck?” AHA

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena

oh that’s mature rme.

Dude why was everyone going ape on me saying I “posed” as Panda?

um because you did.

No I didn’t…
    When?

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena
    Selena > Demi > vomit > fungus > shit > Miley
    ==
    Aww but Demi dissed your precious Selena so many times
    And each time Selena has come up on top looking classy while Demi just looks like a bitch. She is warming back up on me a little though.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I just wrote a long shit comment about my opinion on the singing but then erased it some how. Fuck me. -_-

• picstoburn

No I didn’t…
    When?

sigh im not stupid. the link to the chat was in your twitter. so please stop.

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-

• Jazz_

Selena > shit > hell > Miley the slut

Have some respect.

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.

• mileyistheboss

Jazz_ said:

Shes like Miley Cyrus without the success,fame, and talent ROFL

LMAO agreed

haha shes like a total nobody shes the side kick haha

• mileyistheboss

Someone can be interviewing the Queen Of England and somewhere they would mention Mileys name just so they can get attention. Mileys name is an attention grabber.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena

LMAO! Like Miley with a brain.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think Emily and Mitchel will get no where.
    Mitchel has started some shit of a show and Emily’s music career is shit…well she has no music career.

WTF is with this title??!!
    Emily’s new song is just as “Brain-less” as Can’t Be Tamed. Emily’s trying to fit into the pop world when her voice is more rock. “Is that your girlfriend? Think I’ll be turnin’ that around”?! -___- It’s just slutty and stupid.
    I friggen swear OU hates Miley Cyrus and makes everyone else look good so she looks bad.

No he did not say all of that. he just said someone muscular. And Miley’s taste has been questionable anyways, Gaston was a dumbass and Liam is your typical Australian surfer. teh only smart guy she dated was Nick and we see how well that worked out.

How would you know if Nick is smarter than Gaston? Judging from appearances again. You’re very shallow, usually a sign of low intelligence. Good luck with that.

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

Miley sound more intelligent than any of the disney people interview miley interviews are deep and good. Miley sound more intelligent than emily on interview and what that guy said is uncalled for, that was dumb of him.

LOL you have to be kidding me. Have you not read any Miley interviews within the past month? She is hypocritical and pretentious and yes spoiled, entitled and obnoxious to boot and the fact that you can’t see it makes you just as dumb as she is.
    i can’t help but laugh at ur ridiculous comment

Why? Its the truth, Miley is Miss “I don’t like any pop music but wait I like Gaga and wait, I like to sing pop music even though I hate it. And I can’t stand triple threats but I’m gonna do this album and sing and dance and act in movies but I can’t stand other people who do it all. And I didn’t kiss a girl for attention, I just simulated a kiss with a girl for attention, get it right!” Ad nauseum.

Have you not seen a gaston interview or read his twitter? The dude is a certified idiot.

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

_____________

LOL do you know she hasn’t had a interview in the past month?

• Hilary

Stop bring up Miley in everything.
    I mean, some people will stoop really low.
    This is just sad.

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

_____________

LOL do you know she hasn’t had a interview in the past month?

I meant the past year.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol What?

this is pointless

theacidlife.blogspot.com/

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

_____________

LOL do you know she hasn’t had a interview in the past month?

I meant the past year.
    _____
    LOL stop trying you’re being stupid seriously.

Emily Osment sucks bum at singing. And that wasn’t very professional on the interviewers behalf.

______________
    Do you know she has always danced/sing and act because it’s all part of HM it’s what she’s supposed to do so it’s nothing new. And it’s not even a kiss! It’s an a simulated bite in the neck.

——————————–

1. You don’t have to like pop music to make it.
    2. Most of her “pop” stuff it made by RockMafia, not her.
    3. Disney made her a multi-threat. She’s quit disney and has DECIDED to be JUST an ACTRESS.

Maybe that was a bit to deep for you. There is more than black and white in this world.
    I hate rap but I listen to Eminem. Some police officers love their job but hate watching crime thrillers. And Miley was Hannah Montana on Disney but she prefers to focuses on acting now.

I give no credit to this interviewer. Anyone who finds the need to ever bring up another entertainer in a negative light in order to promote an entertainer they like, just show how uncertain they are about thier convictions as to how good that star is. If this guy really like Emily, he could have easily have found another way to promote her without bring Miley’s name into it.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

_________________

The only reason she sings pop music is because it is in her contract. And I don’t like r&b but I love neyo. That doesn’t make me a hypocrite. It just means that there are certain exceptions. And again with the kiss thing? The kiss is part of her routine. She did not make the dance moves.

• Rafaella

EMILY IS AWESOME! I love her! she doesnt needs disney to promote her, she chose to do a independent job with her cd (WITHOUT disney). she belives in herself and she’s so talented

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.
    Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily

Emily is like the female Nick they both have a big ego and think there the shit

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.
    Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily

—————–

I hope your taking the piss Selena suck’s so bad.

not true. Emily might not be all famous and successful but she is a good singer. And honestly she has a voice for rock/punk not pop so i dont know why everyone is comparing her and Miley.

it seems like she tries to be funny …
    i try to like her, but i can’t
    She is not a bad actress, but she’s always so serious
    And there are a lot better actresses and singers (like miley ..)
    but let her do her thing

• Sweetdisposition?

Ok…

• star19

whut? :/

• Sweetdisposition?

“…and a pair of underwear” Lmao xD

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

• DavidArchiefan

Aug 10, 2010 @ 09:43 am

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

i can’t help but laugh at ur ridiculous comment

JT said:

______________

EXACTLY! Emily isn’t always as nice as people think. Read Miley her book and you’ll know as the comment above. It took both girls a long time to get along.

WTF is with this title??!!

Emily is a lot more iltelligent than Miley overall though. I remember when Cody Linley was describing the perfect guy for both guys and he described miley’s perfect guy as muscle-bound and dense and Emily’s as really smart and studious.

His point was Emily has a hang for nerdy guys and Miley needs more a bodyguard type of guy.
    He talked about the looks. I don’t see what that has to do with intelligence. Liam is probably more intelligent than Cody Linley, despite the appearance.

How about this:

Miley is the best performer.
    Selena is the best actress.
    Demi is the best singer.

That sounds right.

why r people blaming Emily for what that guy said. What he said is stupid and immature. He’s trying to be funny and its not working. They r both great girls with equal talent.And why r u bringing up Selena and Demi??

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

xoShannonxo said:

Okay…hey guys
    _____
    Sup’ Shannon?.

• JT

I blame Selena. She knew Miley was trying to get back with Nick, but Selena only cared about what she wanted. Did she think Nick and her were going to live happily ever after? Did she think it would help her career to date Nick? Did she not care about the Disney star family? I could never understand Selena. She doesn’t seem to know how to be a friend. Yes, I blame Nick a little too, but girls are supposed to be the ones who are better at maintaining relationships with everyone.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

How about this:

Miley is the best performer.
    Selena is the best actress.
    Demi is the best singer.

That sounds right.
    _______

That was what I was trying to say :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

No I didn’t…
    When?

sigh im not stupid. the link to the chat was in your twitter. so please stop.

The link was on my Twitter for a reason…I was on that chat. Lmao.
    As Bootyrockin. That’s my new Twitter name. I wasn’t Panda.
    And if I was “posing” as her it wouldn’t show up on Twitter cause it only shows up on there if I sign in from my Twitter. So YOU stop.

you’re really stupid im done with you. im not talking about the late one. im talking about the one we have in the morning. and the link showed up. nobody is mad at you. so stop.

I don’t even wake up in the morning. I wake up in the afternoon. I don’t know what your talking about. I wasn’t on the chat. I don’t care if you guys are mad at me or not. It wasn’t me. I don’t pose as people. I have never done it and I never will. And you KNOW that if I ever did I would admit it. Just sayin’

• xoShannonxo

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:01 pm
    Live Like There… said:

xoShannonxo said:

Okay…hey guys
    _____
    Sup’ Shannon?.

Hey chicky

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• Shana Doodee Minaj

hahaha

Are you kidding me right now?
    Emily Osment is like Miley Cyrus except with out TALENTTTT.

Her singing sucks, she’s a sucky actor, and OU is just trying to bring Miley down cause they’re jealous.

OU can suckit.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Aug 10, 2010 @ 11:51 am
    mileyistheboss said:

CupcakezLover said:

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.
    RME. Miley will always be more successful than Selena, just let it go.

WORDDD
    jocker..

Miley is the best at everything.
    People just try making excuses like “shes way to slutty” but honestly Demi and Selena want to shed Disney too, they just know if they did they’d lose ALL their fucking fans.

MILEY All THE WAY BITCHES

• Ariel Bieber

Emily is like Miley Cyrus but with a brian WTF? Emily Osment can not even be compared to Miley Cyrus….just sayin

• Ariel Bieber

Honestly if “Emily Osment is a Miley Cyrus”
    then why isnt she successful?

Her singing is mediocre and seriously gives me a headache. Miley is better.

I am not on any sides, but if you close your eyes and listen to the music…theres a reason why Miley is more successful in Hollywood

SELENA GOMEZ CAN FUCKING SUCK DICK

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW SHE GOT INTO THE SINGING OR ACTING BUSINESS.

There is no way in hell people can think shes actually TALENTED?! come on people wake the hell up

• Ebrarozen

First I think this is so rude for Miley and her fans [us] Second Miley has Hannah Montana not Emily aND Miley is doing really good music!! Third: Well I started to don’t like Oceanup Because of “all selena” I like selena but I LOVE MILEY!!! So post about her More please!!! :)

How about this:

Miley is the best performer.
    Selena is the best actress.
    Demi is the best singer.

That sounds right.
    _______

That was what I was trying to say :)
    Why do people try to make a fight out of this?

• Tru

I don’t mean to be rude but if the haters take it that way oh well. The fact that you call someone you don’t even know dumb or “without a brain” says more about you more then you could ever know. Grow up, just some advice.

• MileyCyrusRox71

how dare that guy say that. miley does have a brain and she does wear u kno wut! that bastard….

• natjbguitargirl

emily is so down to earth

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.

No,it’s an insult to Miley to be compared with with all these irrelevant disney stars
    Miley is in another level.

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.

Miley is in another level.

• xoShannonxo

Okay…hey guys.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

@mileyistheboss

I really like your icon, bc it shows who is the HBIC :)

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

Emily is so MATURE not DULL. a lot of you could take a lesson from her.

• idkMyBFFjill

Miley sounds like a man. At least Emily and Selena sound like girls.
    miley’s voice is unique. i can name so many girls who sound like emily and even selena.

• gingerrx.

person: Miley>Demi> *longsilence* Selena
    singing: Demi> Miley> nope nothing

as people they are all great. stop comparing.

but with singing you are right

• peacelovehearts

“like Miley with a brain and underwear”

Uhmm, hate to burst your bubble but I’m positive Miley has both of those aspects :/

• TSwiftLove??

Where do you guys get your icons??

• memiAndniley

You Miley fans always accuse Selena fans for being Selena ?????????????????????
    That’s the Miley fans’ only comeback. When a Selena fan gives Miley some criticism, a Miley fan would say shit like, “Get off Selena.” when actually Selena has better things to do than come on a gossip site, especially if an article has nothing to do with her.

—————————-
    Miley fans talk shit bout selena, and selena fans talk shit bout miley. people have always compared the two since they dated nick J. Dont blame the fans. or the people i kinda blame nick… sorry. my opinion,

• peacelovehearts

Aug 10, 2010 @ 10:59 am
    TSwiftLove?? said:

Where do you guys get your icons??

I just screencap pictures because I’m too lazy to look :p

• Estefania…

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    agree 100

I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    Don’t forget about Christy Carlson Romano – Ren Stevens and the voice of Kim Possible.

• TSwiftLove??

Haha ok thanks :D

Aug 10, 2010 @ 10:59 am
    TSwiftLove?? said:

Where do you guys get your icons??

Fan sites, photo bucket, google.

• Estefania…

miley >demi >>>>>>>>>>selena
    Demi > Selena >>>>>>>>>>Miley
    MILEY >>>>> Demi >>>>>>> Selena

• peacelovehearts

Aug 10, 2010 @ 11:01 am
    I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    Ughh, that bitch use to annoy me so bad. Doesn’t she now work with puppets?

I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    Christy has a heavenly voice.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Miley > Demi > Selena > Emily

^my opinion. Deal with it.

• memiAndniley

This post is getting kinda boring

I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    Ughh, that bitch use to annoy me so bad. Doesn’t she now work with puppets?
    I thought she did Broadway shows.

Miley is smart. Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

You Miley fans always accuse Selena fans for being Selena ?????????????????????

it’s a joke you know.

• heartdemi;

Wow…

I couldve sworn this was an emily post..

???

Your absoultely right, but…

Besides shes happy and isn’t that all that matters?
    THIS!!!

• peacelovehearts

I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    Ughh, that bitch use to annoy me so bad. Doesn’t she now work with puppets?
    I thought she did Broadway shows.
    Right, but didn’t one of the Broadway shows involve a mob of talking puppets?….I could be wrong :p

• Jazz_

Hey guys :)

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Ughh, that bitch use to annoy me so bad. Doesn’t she now work with puppets?

__________

She was hecka annoying but don’t know why. But she did have a decent voice.

• peacelovehearts

Aug 10, 2010 @ 11:11 am
    heartdemi; said:
    Wow…

I couldve sworn this was an emily post..

???
    No one cares.

miley >demi >>>>>>>>>>selena
    Demi > Selena >>>>>>>>>>Miley

you know that’s true

miley >demi >>>>>>>>>>selena

Demi can sing, can act, and can dance, Miley can sing can act -she’s not t hat good but she can act- and she can dance
    and selena? she just can act ;)

• Jazz_

What are you guys talking about ?

• Mrs. SpencerReid

OKAY I CAN’T DECIDE.SHOULD I KEEP THE ICON I HAVE NOW OR CHANGE IT TO A JACKSON RATHBONE AND ASLEY GREENE ICON?

Wow…

I couldve sworn this was an emily post..

???
    Stans decided to turn this into another Miley vs. Selena post as if we don’t get enough of those. -_-

• peacelovehearts

Miley > Demi > Selena

Singing wise? Demi > Miley > Selena

• Phoebe

person: Miley>Demi> *longsilence* Selena
    singing: Demi> Miley> nope nothing

• memiAndniley

Demi > every Disney girl :)

Anyone who doesn’t know that would have to be tone deaf.

————————
    Demi used to be my fav disney girl but now i dont even know, her tweets about working out are makin me sick How many times does she need to work out? she has a great body.

• hottiegirl

Emily sings WAY better than selena.
    have you listened to Emily singing live?
    ————————–
    selena gomez is the worest singer in disney but her song is good (naturally) its only likeable song by her (in my opinon) thats why ppl like her as a singer , also she is disney but if she was out disney and made an album no one would pay attention to her
    in my opinon miley and demi r the best singers but miley ‘s songs r catchy and more likeable but demi has a great voice but her songs r not that wow

Aug 10, 2010 @ 10:45 am
    sayWHAT said:

miley >demi >>>>>>>>>>selena

HAHAHA true

You Miley fans always accuse Selena fans for being Selena ?????????????????????

• Estefania…

hate this man.

• hottiegirl

Miley sounds like a male chain smoker.
    _____________

——————-
    those ppl r rude they cant even do half what she does

• peacelovehearts

Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily
    Demi > Miley > Emily > Selena
    God agrees with this.
    ___________

I decided to throw in some of the oldies.

Miley > Demi > Hilary > Raven > Emily > Selena
    *applauds* PREACH IT!

have any of you actually listened to her music besides i dont think about it? thats so old.
    ive seen her live two times.
    and ive seen miley three times.
    emily blew her out of the water.
    she didnt forget the lyrics and her voice was much more powerful while miley cannot hit the notes that are on the cd, so she as to downplay everything.
    but whatever

miley >demi >>>>>>>>>>selena
    Demi > Selena >>>>>>>>>>Miley

Who thinks the interviewer deserves a pop in the mouth?

I do, & I will gladly knock him out :) He looks like a pussy anyway. HA, if he can be rude so can I.

Who thinks the interviewer deserves a pop in the mouth?

sexxynickj said:

At least Miley doesn’t sound constipated like a certain someone.

SHE LOOKS LIKE CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! oh wow

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.
    Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily

—————–

I hope your taking the piss Selena suck’s so bad.
    I prefer Selena’s sweet girl voice over Miley’s cringeworthy man voice any day.

Umm ok then…

We need a new post!

Selena > Miley & Emily

• idkMyBFFjill

Emily is a good sidekick, I’ll give her that.
    ——————
    I kinda agree. Miley’s more experienced and people-smart whereas emily is more book-smart, but honestly, neither one is brainless. that douchebag interviewer can go kill himself.

• fan4lyftwitter

Mileys voice is a thousand times better than Emilys so GTFO you do not know anything about talent.

• DavidArchiefan

Aug 10, 2010 @ 09:26 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Both Miley and Emily are talented.Happy?

• memiAndniley

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.
    Demi > Selena > Miley > Emily

—————–

I hope your taking the piss Selena suck’s so bad.
    I prefer Selena’s sweet girl voice over Miley’s cringeworthy man voice any day.

————————–

• JT

EVERYONE who has ever worked with Miley has gotten some kind of career boost.

• MeenuD

I’m not really a fan of Emily.

Someone is turning it into one of THOSE posts now. -_-

• CupcakezLover

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena
    shit>toilets?

• fan4lyftwitter

JT said:

EVERYONE who has ever worked with Miley has gotten some kind of career boost.

True Selena, Metro station,Mitchell, Jonas etc

• CupcakezLover

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.
    RME. Miley will always be more successful than Selena, just let it go.

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

• DavidArchiefan

Miley Cyrus W/A brain?LOL

besides u have to have a brain to live.Thay guy is soo stupid

• Jazz_

In my opinion, Miley’s the best, then Demi and Selena, far behind.

• Aryanna

-_- Haha, OU. -_-

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.

• DavidArchiefan

Aug 10, 2010 @ 09:31 am

Emily sound better than selena but not miley.

why bring Selena into this?

• mileyistheboss

CupcakezLover said:

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.
    RME. Miley will always be more successful than Selena, just let it go.

WORDDD

• fan4lyftwitter

DavidArchiefan said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 09:26 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Both Miley and Emily are talented.Happy?

Every Disney star has some talent or they wouldnt be on Disney but Miley brings it to a new level.

• DavidArchiefan

fan4lyftwitter said:

DavidArchiefan said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 09:26 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Both Miley and Emily are talented.Happy?

Yup..even after she leaves disney,she will still be the most successful disney star out there

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Miley is the most Talented Disney Star Ever!!!! Selena is the most Talented Actress!!! Demi is the best singer of Disney (I still prefer hearing Miley)

• gottalent?

M I’m not a user just a anon:|

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley > shit > toilets > Demi > fungus > Selena
    shit>toilets?
    Oh man..#fail

Miley > Demi > Selena

Singing wise? Demi > Miley > Selena
    —————–
    Agreed

• memiAndniley

K what do you call a vid icon?? a moving icon or? what?

• mileyistheboss

Shes like Miley Cyrus without the success,fame, and talent ROFL

Wow…

I couldve sworn this was an emily post..

???

I’m actually amused by the stan wars on OU. Who else enjoys them?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

No I didn’t…
    When?

sigh im not stupid. the link to the chat was in your twitter. so please stop.

The link was on my Twitter for a reason…I was on that chat. Lmao.
    As Bootyrockin. That’s my new Twitter name. I wasn’t Panda.

• LoveToLove

first?

• picstoburn

hey :]

• Srahx3

second :p
    its like emily cant laugh ??
    i like her but she’s like so serious :(

• Jazz_

Shes like Miley Cyrus without the success,fame, and talent ROFL

LMAO agreed

People comparing Miley and Selena again. -_-
    I know. It’s an insult to Selena comparing her to a whore like Miley.

Miley is in another level.

• Phoebe

Everyone knows OU hates Miley, that sucks but you just have to ignore it or stop looking at the site (you won’t cuz you won’t be able to see what she’s doing:) )
    Emily is cool, like seriously she’s really normal/ down to earth and just herself I guess…
    You know the two versions of “Wherever I go” ,one a duet with Miley and Emily and one with just Miley? I think those versions really show how much of a better singer Miley is.. Emily’s “breathy” voice annoys me, She’s a great actress and I love her on HM but maybe she should just stick to acting.

• picstoburn

No I didn’t…
    When?

sigh im not stupid. the link to the chat was in your twitter. so please stop.

The link was on my Twitter for a reason…I was on that chat. Lmao.
    As Bootyrockin. That’s my new Twitter name. I wasn’t Panda.

• paulthebeatles

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    LAMFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MILEY CYRUS WITH A BRAIN HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I think this post died.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I try to like her but I can’t.

• Jazz_

hey :]

Hey!
    Love your icon <3

• tqiyoaz

DHkbSH niofupddwfui, [url=http://tgbhhopxtrzf.com/]tgbhhopxtrzf[/url], [link=http://hhknjodjgcmc.com/]hhknjodjgcmc[/link], http://jfvjwtlianzh.com/

• ava

she’s just an ok actress but really shouldn’t sing. and she is sooooo dull

• Watch your back

Well, well, well. Miley Cyrus with a brain? What’s up with OU trying to be funny?