Ian Somehalder Bites Interviewer’s Neck

I know you asked if the vampire diaries is a good show or not but I am inlove with it and I dont even watch any of the other vampire related movies/shows.

I say go to the cwtv website and go to the fill episodes and watch it from episode 1. Its really not the same unless you watch the 1st episode and the 2nd and 3rd and so on.

And the season finale was EPIC! I think it was one of the best endings in tv history (atleast that i have seen)

Im not obsessed or anything, I just really love this show and think you will to.

The 2nd season comes on in September 9th every Thursday at 7pm I think (it will say on the website anyways)

• Srahx3

i dont like him xD
    i want jacob to bit minee
    or another sexy celeb xD
    My neck is free xD

there is a guy on oceanup that likes Justin Bieber. O.o

• gottalent?

Bite bite.

• iSarcasticING

i think there are only six guy s on oceanup… i can only name three at the time… me, that justin kid, and jason.

LUCKY!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

he is so hottttttttttt.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

iSarcasticING said:

who’s the justin kid?

who’s the justin kid?

***

um.. i don’t think this is right but my guess it’s Sir_Boy.. he has a justin bieber icon.(bieber is in a blue hoody and is pouting his lips.)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

iSarcasticING said:

and he’s a GUY?
    i need to meet him. haha

THAT GIRL USED TO BE ON DEGRASSI

and he’s a GUY?
    i need to meet him. haha

this is just a rumor… but… i think he was 9 years-old. lmao

• iSarcasticING

that girl from degrassi right there is hot.

• Srahx3

Haha :p,, still wanna meet him ? xD :px

• gottalent?

iSarcasticING said:
    i think there are only six guy s on oceanup…i can only name three at a time..me,that justin kid, and jason.

I think M and Kelvin is too.
    Why you came here?
    Like talking to the ladys:)

• iSarcasticING

I think M and Kelvin is too.
    Why you came here?
    Like talking to the ladys:)

***

oh yeah, your right. i forgot about those two… and about the ladies thing. it’s fun, i’m not gonna lie. :)

• Gleekedout

Is vampire diaries even that good of a show? I saw the season finale and it looked kinda cool

this is just a rumor… but… i think he was 9 years-old. lmao

he isn’t 9 hes 17. jason said as a joke that he(jason) was 9

he isn’t 9 hes 17. jason said as a joke that he(jason) was 9

***

my head needs a good tightening, thanks for the information.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

iSarcasticING said:

and he’s a GUY?
    i need to meet him. haha

this is just a rumor… but… i think he was 9 years-old. lmao

lmao 9? O_O

Ian Somehalder is way hotter than RPatz:

• gottalent?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Who’s the justin kid?

Ya that’s that sweet dude.

***

it’s just okay.. sometimes there is to much overacting but, most of the time it gets your heart pumping. i think it’s worth a shot for you to try out.

• Watch your back

Ian Somehalder is way hotter than RPatz:

Okay EW. My eyes. Don’t click!

Ian Somehalder is way hotter than RPatz:

Okay EW. My eyes. Don’t click!

da fuck… DO NOT CLICK THAT, P0RN PICTURE OF JUSTIN BIEBER

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i want to meet this guy that likes justin bieber lmfao.

• gottalent?

iSarcaticING said:
    this is just a rumor…but…I think he was 9 years-old.lmao

No wonder he’s sweet o_0

brb gonna make some bacon/eggs/sausage and pretend its justin biebers sausage

• Watch your back

I think it’s cute but if there’s boys wanting to look like him than I belive that’s kinda creepy.

More like horrible.

• gottalent?

LOL i’m watching The Adventures of Finn and Jake, hilarious show:)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

gottalent? said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Lamo that’s true.
    the weird thing is there’s a LOT of male “beliebers” on twitter.:p

yeah that’s creepy! lmao
    i like that he has some guy fans though.

• Gleekedout

Britney Spears. Will be on Glee. In. Person. Oh my god.

• cgxx

hell yea xD

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone, please check out my acapella cover of ‘World Of Chances’ by Demi Lovato. I have other covers up as well. It would mean alot too me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Eize9FHVM&feature=related (:

eat my shit

OMG!!! I’m over 18!! You can bite me!!!

Love them and love the show!! ;)

• gottalent?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    yeah that’s creepy!lmao
    i like that he has some guy fans though.

Yeah better than them calling him gay because there made that he’s hot and they wish they could be.

• SimplyCT

ian<3
    i wish i was that interviewer. ;)

• nemoh

Holy fuck. Ian is so fuckin hot. He can bite me if he wants! :)))

Young girls todays have no perception of what hot is Justin Beiber is definitely not hot and no one has beiber fever in fact he’s at most a cute little boy who hasn’t gone through puberty if you want to know what hot means it’s JOE JONAS, IAN SOMEHOLDER or guy’s who just look like joe jonas they explode hotness and sexiness expeciallyJOE JONAS AND FOR YOU JUSTIN BEIBER FANS MARK MY WORDS HE WON’T AGE WELL HE DOESN’T HAVE IT IN HIM HE LOOKS CLOSEST TO A LITTLE BEAVER AND BUNNY RABBIT MIXED TOGETHER and Justin Beiber has no longevity in his apperance or his career I give him one or 2 more years at the most and everyone will go back to the Jonas Brothers especially joe or nick jonas they have aging potential and career longevity plus Justin beiber will only stick around till his voice doesn’t crack so you girls that think Justin Beiber is hot take off your rose coloured glasses because you all have no taste in Jessica Beiber or Justin Beaver, there’s a reason why people call him Justin Beaver, because he looks like one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lenum

rwaarrw :)

• kary_redfern

I don’t want anyone bitting my neck.
    That’s obsessive. I do want Ian to give me a huge. I already have an autograph by the main cast.
    well I have a VD poster signed by all 6 of them and 2 more pictures signed by Paul, Ian, Nina, Steven and Candice.

• Phoebe Buffay

He just did what Rob Pattinson did to Tyra Banks on her show… Either way, I love them both so I really don’t care :D haha

• shilslovesjobros12

IAN!!!1!!!1 PAUL!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!

• TSLove

I’m jealous.

• 27nevergiveuphope27

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!<3

ian is soo hott! love him and the series.. but there IS sex in twilight!!

• suzii18023

IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D HES THE NEW SEXY EDWARD!I LOVE HIS ACTING!<33333333 lol :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

iSarcasticING said:

okay is he 17 or 9? i’m confused. xD

***

either way.. it doesn’t help his case… 17 makes him seem like a pedophile and if he’s 9 he’s going to be thrashed and torn by other users and anons.

lmao that’s true.
    the weird thing is there’s a LOT of male “beliebers” on twitter. :p

the new guy is 17 its in his profile

justin bieber is fucking hot

• gottalent?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    okay is he 17 or 9? i’m confused.xD

Someone said he’s 17 and the justin guy was playing about himself being 9, I think.

====
    That was Jason that said he was 9.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

====
    That was Jason that said he was 9.

oh okay i get it.

• gottalent?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Lamo that’s true.
    the weird thing is there’s a LOT of male “beliebers” on twitter.:p

OHMY, how i wish it was MY neck he bited *-*

I’d like to bitten on the neck byJOEJONAS NOW HE’S DEFINITELY HOT AND SEXY AND IT WOULD BE A SWEET BITE BECAUSE HE’S SWEET NOT A DIRTY LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER, JOE’S NOT A SHOW OFF HE’S HUMBLE AND I KNOW ALL THIS BECAUSE I MET JOE JONAS IN PERSON HE’S A REALLY NICE GUY, HE’S DATED AROUND A LOT FOR HIS YOUNG AGE THAT’S BECAUSE HE’S SOON TO BE 21 AND HE’S EXPLORING HIS POSSIBILITIES BEFORE HE MEETS THE RIGHT PERSON AND HE STILL WEARS HIS PURITY RING WHICH SHOWS HE HAS A LOT OF CLASS AND STANDARDS THAN MOST GUYS HIS AGE, HE’S NOT A SLUTT HE’S DOING IT INNOCENTLY SO ALL THE POWER TO YOU JOE JONAS WE CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR NEW SOLO ALBUM WE HEARD YOU WROTE 15 SONGS AND CAN’T WAIT FOR JOE’S FANS TO HEAR IT

• Watch your back

What a lucky interviewer :O

jOE JONAS WHEN ARE YOU COMING OUT WITH YOUR SOLO ALBUM WE ALL CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR IT YOU HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE, IT’S DIFFERENT FROM NICK’S VOICE, ALTHOUGH HIS IS GOOD TOO, YOU’RES IS SEXIER, DEEPER, MORE SOULFUL IT WILL REACH MORE GIRLS, THAN NICK JONAS OR JUSTIN BEIBER, THEY HAVE GIRLISH VOICES THAT CAN REACH A YOUNGER AUDIENCE LIKE AGES 5 TO 12 ESPECIALLY JUSTIN B. WHO SINGS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AT LEAST NICK’S VOICE IS MATURING FINE AND CAN HIT DEEP NOTES JUSTIN’S CAN’T jUSTIN BEIBER YOU’RE A lOSER

• Alicen

1st :D

• Watch your back

Alicen said:

1st :D

Hella no

• Ellieee

i love watching T4 :D

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

Ian Ian Ian Ian LOL

• gottalent?

Now there truly a sexy vampire unlike ugly Edward.

HOT!

• Natasha

HE DID A RPATZ -_-

i want justin bieber to bite my neck

• Cesi.

Yum.

• Watch your back

da fuck… DO NOT CLICK THAT, P0RN PICTURE OF JUSTIN BIEBER

Do what he said.

brb gonna make some bacon/eggs/sausage and pretend its justin biebers sausage

***

you pretty much just ruined me and ‘watch your back’ eye site.

No wonder he’s sweet o_0

***

i know right. i thought i was in a parallel universe when he said that.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

okay is he 17 or 9? i’m confused. xD

• iSarcasticING

i want to meet this guy that likes justin bieber lmfao.

***

lol.. why? do you have beiber fever?

okay is he 17 or 9? i’m confused. xD

• NeverShoutNeverrr

iSarcasticING said:

i want to meet this guy that likes justin bieber lmfao.

***

lol.. why? do you have beiber fever?

well he is kind of in my icon…xD

ian+ biting= my bedroom!
    *screams ahhhh he’s so sexii!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gottalent?

Ian Somehalder is way hotter than RPatz:

Watch your back said:
    Okay EW.My eyes.Don’t click!

LMAO,IKR.

• iSarcasticING

want to meet this guy that likes justin bieber lmfao.

***

lol.. why? do you have beiber fever?

well he is kind of in my icon…xD

***

lmao. i thought that was some nerd or someone. i couldn’t tell by the glasses he was wearing.

• swedishgurl

Ian can bite my neck anytime he want to. Uh la la.