Joe Jonas Ashley Greene DATE VIDEO

cute

• Anika

NO! THEY’RE NOT DATING! THE VIDEO IS PHOTOSHOPPED TOO1!!1!!

Eh, na, just kidding! They look cute together!

• suzii18023

there kinda cute together there really going out wow they need to announce it lol but i still miss jemi :,(

Haha. It’s funny how she’s driving. And he didn’t even open the door for her like he usually does.

joe is thinner than ashley i think. lol! shes gorg and joes yummy and ashley isnt as immature as demi, whom i still like BTW

Wow did you guys see Garbo’s tweet? >

“LA for a day with @joejonas. now back in ohio. gonna be a very hot show tonight”

So he went to LA yesterday/today. I still don’t think they’re dating though. They don’t really have a “spark” when they’re together…

• Anika

greggarbo

LA for a day with @joejonas. now back in ohio. gonna be a very hot show tonight
    4 minutes ago via Echofon

soo, joe was in la with garbo, and not just by himself to visit ashley!
    damn, why am i even trying to figure this sh** out? i have no life =D

they are dating!! there is the proof

hope this one laSts….whenn was thiss taken??? just wonderin….haha :D

garbo just tweeted that he and joe were in la yesterday. maybe they hung out then :O im happy if joes happy :)

maybe they’re only friends what about that??!! cuz they’re hanging out together doesn’t mean they ARE TOGHETER! she drives xD? hahahahaha well joe i love you thought :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

They are so fucking sexy together.
    If you double click the youtube vid you can see my comment on youtube comments. You’ll know which comment is me.

• Hangover

So cute:)

I think that they are so cute if they were dating.But,you never know it is True or not but that’s there business.But,I think Ashley is a cool girl and also pretty.And, Joe looks hot in this video to.And,Ashley Greene reminds me of Camilla Belle.You Rock Both of you.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe’s body looks like a woman’s in that still. lmao

Lmao
    I just noticed. He has curves. <3
    >.<

eww how i hate this paparazzi!

• EvaSnow

I still think it’s stupid that the Jonas Brothers can’t be friends with a girl without everyone believing that they’re dating. Just like Nick and the Les Mis cast. Like he wasn’t romantically involved with the whole female cast just because he hung out with them. And that’s the same with this. I think they’re friends, maybe friends with benefits but I don’t think it’s serious. Just look at the way they walk. How they don’t talk, they don’t even enter the building through the same door etc. Paris Carney (Garbo’s GF) tweeted something about a great surprise, so it can be that he was there also for her. And no I’m not a naive tweenie. I’m just being realistic.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think this relationship will be just like the Camilla one but that’s just me. Except I think this one might last longer…well I hope. <3

• all for me

love love love this!!!

HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWT

HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWT

• all for me

Have you guys seen what Brock Kelley looks like next to Joe? Not good that guys is ugly I am glad..Joe and Ashley are together!

they are dating!! there is the proof
    not really. hanging out with a guy isn’t proof that you’re dating. lol. i have a boyfriend but i still hang out with all of my other guy friends too. i’m not a cheater xD. you can’t prove anything with this other than they enjoy each others’ company.

• StarLight24

i do think they would be cute together tho. lol

• lovemehateme

wtf why can’t i log in on youtube i’m pissed the fuck off this is just not my day first a drawer draw drop on my feet and now my head is hurting ugh

• MK

They’re adorable together, now leave them alone!! Let them go out without cameras in their faces

u lok hawt 2 get er

just because they’re hanging out doesn’t, mean they’re dating. Its like saying every boy and girl spotted together are automatically dating….

I think this is just Joe’s rebound girl. Now that he doesn’t have Brenda Song he is using Ashley. I think they are just good friends and Joe is using her to get over Demi since he doesn’t have Brenda anymore.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 05:42 pm

Yea, he clearly has no options on girls to date. RME.

Anyway, Elly you are smart and logical. And you are correct. Dude, Ashley Greene has to deal with Twihards and Jonas fans. I can’t even fathom.

I am 5’10” and I say never. I have a firm grip on reality, he’s a rockstar and unlike some people in here, I realize he’s out of my league. He’s landing actresses and some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. I’m cute, but damn.I’ve met Joe and Kevin, both the most delightful boys to ever speak to.
    –um.NEWS FLASH!since when did you become a psychic? you can’t count all people in the same boat. you don’t know who someone could be with until you see it. having a firm grip on reality does not always define the right grip.as long as your living YES ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. as long as you don’t count yourself short and you my fellow Jonas fan are. so please don’t include other people in what you believe may never happen, for you maybe,but for someone else, no.

like this Ashlee situation never would i have thought that even maybe they’d be dating.b/c of who she is.

and i’m not talking about her celeb status.but many people like to test their hypothesis once,get burned and then maybe twice and they end up burned again.and they may not ever get the chance to realize where they went wrong with it.(i.e. refering to Camilla and Ashlee).maybe he does like those type of girlsbut he could miss out.if he dosen’t catch it.

and ROCKSTAR isn’t a word that Joe would be defined as,neither is he.i’ve been a fan for some time so… andi like what you said about talking to them.they seem very delightful to talk to.

• whatsernamegigi

If she can land him a werewolf role in Breaking Dawn, sure.
    Other than that, no.

Joe always wears just the size t-shirt.
    If you get what I’m saying..LOL

no.idgi.what ru trying to say?

Ashley does not need Joe for publicity she gets more than him due to Twilight and other more famous guys she has dated. At least she looks like a confident woman and not a clingy starstruck kid like Demi.

and hey, i’m 5’10” too! never met them though. i want to… i’ve been a fan since i was 14, i’m a freshman in college now. crazy how time flies

woah. long time Jonas sista. lovin’ it! i love your enthusiasim. you can meet them. and maybe you will meet them. i’m on your rooting team! i know how it feels to look forward to something so wish me luck too! just please don’t get such a firm grip on reality,whoever came up with those words created a contridiction.

i dislike those words it’s like “really? i have hands. i can grip onto surfaces?” as long as your living,maybe not anything is possible but if you count yourself short nothing will be.

They are barely even talking or making contact. She looks bored ALL the time when they’re together, and they don’t even look at each other. If they are together, which i don’t think they are, then they won’t last for long. She could be in it for the press and fame, I mean, nude pictures are something you do for attention.. being seen with a Jonas brother brings attention.. just saying. Ashley seems like SUCH a player and LOVES fame. Watch out Joey.. :/

• Mandylaespiya

OMG ASHLEY USES THE SEAT BELT!!!!!! :D SHE’S SO GREAT!!! (and safe :P)

• Mandylaespiya

OMG ASHLEY USES THE SEAT BELT!!!!!! :D SHE’S SO GREAT!!! (and safe :P)

• AlwaystheTruth

they are such a hot couple! I’m happy for Joe ;)

OK so they are just friends now but be prepared to the next step. Think she is just the sort of girl for him who probably does not care who he is, does not need him for publicity and seems confident and independant. Lots of appeal there for a guy who has so many girls chasing after him and needs a challenge.

Also, AG is dating Brock Kelly. I am sad about that bcuz I love Brock kelly, he played young Dean in Supernatural, lol but I guess he’s okay with her. lol

• cookiefish880

it’s funny how separated they are to show that there “supposedly” not together..haha

Ashley is more Joe’s type long legs pretty face and a kind of independent confidence.

and this can be proven as a fact? are you sure? do you know?

don’t take this wrong what i’m saying is he wouldn’t b/c (maybe some maybe all) he’s not a creep,who drinks, has sex daily and snorts stuff up his nose. that’s what i mean.

Oh Joseph Adam Jonas! Stay away from those girls!!!!!!!!

It dosent really matter as lonq as Joes happy its all qood:D

hahaha, this is a month old. Clearly have no interest in each other here also lol

Prob because she and Nick don’t talk right now and they did then. Also Right here, 7 things, etc. were also written before Miley started dating Justin. Admitting that Stay is about Nick would be her admitting that she wrote songs about another guy while she has been dating Liam…and she did.

I feel sorry for no one. Do not f- with Karma.

um…wow.if there were ever such a thing as Karma,how much sense would this make? b/c she did nothing that would have led to that. it just wasn’t right.

• Elly

I think after the PR mess of his previous relationship, he will NEVER discuss his private life with the media again, so I don’t see a relationship confirmation coming from his lips directly. Lesson learned.

I am happy he’s moved on, and keeping his private life private. He deserves that. And honestly, any girl who dates him is pretty brave in my opinion. You have to have a pretty thick skin to tolerate the hate that some crazies will spew. Best of luck. :)

• DemiIsheOneforjoe!

Paris carney, one time tweet that she wanned do a duet with ashley greene.. the song “halo” :O & maybe Joe did that surprise to paris (garbo’s girlfriend).. but I don’t know! haha!

• tanziexx

uhh…Gross?

• Untouchable

hahaha. the pap is annoying

Same
    because of your user name much better is now playing in my mind on a continuous loop xD

• Drizzy

Now Nicholas needs to find a nice girl for himself ha!

Ashley and Joe are cute! :)

Untouchable said:
    hahaha. the pap is annoying

agreed. if i was joe i’d probably be punching those guys. but i’m pretty sure that is considered assault so i can understand why he wouldn’t. lol

• star19

They both are good looking and all. But I just don’t see them having a more than friends relationship, it’s like something’s missing.
    Oh well, maybe that’s just me. :D

star19 said:

Poor Demetria.
    ===========
    They ruined the friendship.
    ;(

And I wanted them to happen so bad.
    ugh I was so foolish.

Why does she always walk so far away and ahead of him? She acts like she is almost ashamed to be seen with him! Damn!

Maybe they’re trying a bit too hard…

• all for me

are you guys dating? like they were really gonna answer..but if they are not hiding it anymore…then we can only assume right?

StarLight24 said:

Same
    ================
    lol I love that song.
    ;D

• StarLight24

as a side note i love how they used different doors to go into the building xD lol

• Hilary

Ripeto, addio Jemi .. è stato bello finchè è durato.

• mileyistheboss

Im laughing at all the jemi fans who were like “omg thats so photo shopped” FAIL

shut up!

StarLight24 said:

I’m pretty sure she called the paps.
    i’m pretty sure you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m pretty sure that I do, since Ashley is known to use guys for press.

lol I love that song.
    ;D
    me too. it was probably my favorite song on the entire album =]

• all for me

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    Drizzy said:

Now Nicholas needs to find a nice girl for himself ha!

Ashley and Joe are cute! :)
    ——————————–
    Nick need to be with Victoria Justice or Emma Roberts no more Disney

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

__________
    Well the pictures did look like it was photoshopped. And believe me, I hate Jemi. xD

The video is photoshopped. You can edit videos and make then seem like something else. It isn’t real.

• JBmuchbetter

Paparazzi: Are you guys dating?

Joe: Why are you such an a**hole?

WOOT.

• Untouchable

_________

LMAO. who’s tht in ur icon?

• StarLight24

I’m pretty sure that I do, since Ashley is known to use guys for press.
    how would you know that? all you know is that she hangs out with famous guys which makes sense because they’re in the same business so they probably understand each other well.

Wow! That’s one nice photoshopped video! LMAO!

:O gasp

StarLight24 said:

lol I love that song.
    ;D
    me too. it was probably my favorite song on the entire album =]
    =================
    It was my jam for 2009.

Serious,I used to listen to it the whole day.

xD

Untouchable said:
    LMAO. who’s tht in ur icon?
    no idea. i was looking for a new icon and i stumbled across it. he is one se.xy man but i have no clue who he is. no one else on here seems to no either. it will probably be a mystery forever xD lmao

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• all for me

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:04 pm

StarLight24 said:

I’m pretty sure she called the paps.
    i’m pretty sure you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m pretty sure that I do, since Ashley is known to use guys for press.
    ———————————-
    Name one? oh Kellen Lutz everyone know they went out..but you never heard about that did you?

• star19

Poor Demetria.

Lilly said:
    Not to mention that he was like ten feet behind her, separate doors maybe if you go it at the exact same time but not if you’re ten feet behind the other person

maybe he wanted a good view ;] lmao xD

They’re cute. You wouldn’t fly across the country to visit a ‘friend’ for only a few hours. But people will believe what they want. I personally can’t wait to see more of them :)

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    Danger-ous said:

I also think they’ve been dating a bit longer than we would guess. I know he was in London to support Nick but I think she’s the reason he went to the Eclipse premier there.
    ___________
    He was in London because his family was there and to support Nick. Also he recorded some songs for his solo album in London. During the Eclipse premiere he was more seen with Nikki Reed than with Ashley…
    CAN YOU READ? I’m curious. Can you? What does my comment say?

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm

___________

• heartinvasion?

They won’t last long. Ashley will come to her senses :]

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:17 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

They won’t last long. Ashley will come to her senses :]
    Um, pretty sure he’s ended the majority of his relationships. So when did Taylor, Demi and the whole other lot actually come to their senses, when he said “peace out”?

Girls are like ready to walk into oncoming traffic when he breaks up with them. Pretty sure that’s a sign he treats them well.

• Lilly

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:

maybe he wanted a good view ;] lmao xD

haha

• Danger-ous

Hate on Joe all you want fuckers, he lands more ass that any of you will ever seen in your lifetime. I’m out.

Moonbeam

Please go away with your Joe hate.
    Thank You.

• Moonbeam

Please go away with your Joe hate.
    Thank You.
    Ok Papa Jonas. But you could have called me at least to tell me that. :/

Garbo went back to LA to see his girlfriend, Joe went to see Ashley, do you really think he would fly back to LA just to see a friend he’s only recently started hanging out with. Come on; they’re dating.

• Sam In Atlanta

They’re not dating !
    It’s so stupid, you’re inventing so many things and you know what, it’s false !

And, it’s a requirement that they’re dating because they’re walking together ?! Or because they’re in the same car ?!

They can’t be JUST friends, it’s so hard to think ?! Joe can’t have girls in his friends or what !??
    ________________________

I find it funny how little girls like you can INSIST that they aren’t dating, as if you actually know that for a fact. And what’s even funnier is that you always whine that the guys are “just friends” with whatever girl they are consistently seen with…and you’re ALWAYS wrong. You said it about Miley, Selena, Taylor, Camilla, Danielle…they were all “just friends” and you didn’t “think they’re dating” and “OMG! Guys and girls CAN be JUST FRIENDS!”. All wrong. Now you’re doing it with Ashley. When are you going to learn? A guy doesn’t fly across the country for 24 hours to see just a friend. And the surprise Paris was talking about was that he brought Garbo with him to see her. He was going to see Ashley, and he thought he’d bring him along for Paris.

• ThaNameIsMimi

They look good together! But I don’t think the relationship will last.

I kinda feel bad for Demi ’cause she is obviously still hung up on him and he just flew across the country to see a girl…I know Demi needs to get over him and move on too but idk it just seems kinda like rubbing it in her face…

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

Niley stan… wow. Niley was “just a silly love.” Nick called it “a young little relationship.” He obviously was not in LOVE with her. She, however, was obsessed with him and probably still is. So maybe it’s time you give it up… Niley isn’t happening any time soon. They’re doing that stupid change-lyrics-to-bash-an-ex thing again. Nick just did it in Chicago a few nights ago.
    ————————————————

I believe that Nick loves Miley still. Both of them love. Nick wrote stay for Miley. He’s not who he was before. He shows it through Stay. “I’m not who I was before,” he said. Niley is true love and they’re forever

• EvaSnow

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Demi at all? On the contrary, I want some drama. xD

• Oliviaaxoxo

Please hun,be realistic.The Jonas Brothers can get any girl they want,do you honestly believe they’ll be going for a fat or thicker girl?Ummm..no.They’d be going for the tall,tan,skinny,& fake boob girls.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

They won’t last long. Ashley will come to her senses :]

And that’s why I hate Joe. If he is always ready to say “peace out” after a few weeks of dating someone then he fucking wasting people’s time.
    But Ashley is nothing like Demi and Taylor. She’s an independent woman I think she will do the dumping. I mean, she probably another Camilla. But just because Joe always does the dumping doesn’t mean he’ll get to do it this time. We’ll see what happens but they are just silly together.
    I just hope they’re hanging out as friends..

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:23 pm

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

___________
    Dream on… Niley is dead.. They don’t want each other. He’s not interested in her and she’s not interested in him. They broke up over 2 years ago..

I’ve met Joe and Kevin, both the most delightful boys to ever speak to.

______

well, you may never date him BUT don’t think you’re not a big part of his life… you are.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:25 pm
    Oliviaaxoxo said:

_______
    Fake boob girls? None of their ex girlfriends have big boobs..

They’re not dating !
    It’s so stupid, you’re inventing so many things and you know what, it’s false !

Aug 10, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

I’ve met Joe and Kevin, both the most delightful boys to ever speak to.

______

Um, how so? He was very nice to me but I don’t think he thinks about me each day, lol.

Aw, I’ve only been a fan for a year…not even. You seem like a loyal fan. You are precious.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:25 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

heartinvasion? said:

They won’t last long. Ashley will come to her senses :]

I just hope they’re hanging out as friends..
    Wow, hate? Really. What did he do to you personally, I’m curious.

You have a point and I appreciate you actually having a legitimate reason, but you say you hope they’re just hanging out as friends? Why? You care about Ashley Greene’s feelings that much or do you just want to see Joe be miserable?

I’d personally rather see him end a relationship when he’s not feeling it then continue to lead the girl on.

Joe’s not perfect and he clearly isn’t perfect in his relationships, but damn some of you act like he’s Satan.

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

___________
    ——————————————————————-
    They broke up for some reason. Don’t u realize? Nick still loves Miley! He gives so evidences that it’s true. “it’s too bad it sounds Miley wasn’t the one” didn’t u read it? Nick misses Miley

Aug 10, 2010 @ 02:18 pm

They’re not dating !
    It’s so stupid, you’re inventing so many things and you know what, it’s false !

Oliviaaxoxo said:

LMAO… what the fuck? btw the only one that seems to like tall girls is joe. nick is probably too insecure with his manhood (which is ironic because he wears a manpurse, headbands, and short shorts). kevin’s wife is short.

Actually I do feel very sorry for Demi and I was definately not a Jemi fan. But to finally admit you have been in love with this guy for 3 years then he dumps you then is seen all over with someone as gorgeous as Ashley – thats gotta hurt a lot!

(replying to this) – Aug 10, 2010 @ 06:11 pm

I feel sorry for no one. Do not fuck with Karma.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:23 pm

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

=========================================

-_____-

I’m a HUGE Niley stan… but lets be serious. Stay is for Selena. He invited her to the debut and smiled when she cried for him. NILEY. IS. DEAD.

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

___________
    ——————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————————-
    Miley was obsessed w/ Nick. completely. It’s not possible that she doesn’t love him anymore

nelena is also dead even though i love nelena but stay was obviously about selena! and not about miley -.-! i know they’re not now together and will never but ca. 6 months i bet they were! and niley is also dead!! nick isn’t also singing stay on tour (i was disappointed when i heard that :/) so i think that nick and selena hate each other! also the thing with the “unfollowing thing on twitter” was soo childish in my opinion -.-! but their decision ;)
    still sad that nick don’t perform biggest fan or critical or jonas 1 songs like give love a try or older stuff :/!

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

I will never date Joe Jonas but this makes me so happy. :)

BLEHHHH.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:23 pm

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

=========================================

-_____-

——————————————–

It wasn’t for Selena! Nick is w/ Selena now? No! They’re not together!

nope. i really dont care about demi’s feelings. she has issues

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:41 pm

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:23 pm

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

=========================================

-_____-

——————————————–

It wasn’t for Selena! Nick is w/ Selena now? No! They’re not together!
    ____
    Neither are Nick and Miley…

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:23 pm

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

————————————————

=========================================

-_____-

——————————————–
    Of course! Miley is w/ Liam! it’s just because of that.
    But, Did u remember? Miley said, ” (…) it’s about a Jonas brother”. There wasn’t reason to she says it. She also says, “If I had to I would choose you”. She hadn’t choose. But she says “I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home”. It’s for Nick. i’m sure.

• Danger-ous

Seriously. Are we talking about Niley right now? Seriously.

OMG, it’s 3 years ago my time machine works!

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

I will never date Joe Jonas but this makes me so happy. :)

_____

aww:) are you tall? anyways, never say never. have you ever met the guys?

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Seriously. Are we talking about Niley right now? Seriously.

OMG, it’s 3 years ago my time machine works!
    ______
    Exactly. xD Niley is dead..

• heartinvasion?

@Danger-ous.

I fucking replied to you with alot of words and OU spammed me. UGH. Just forget it -_-
    FUCK YOU OCEANUP. GRRRR.
    >_<

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

I will never date Joe Jonas but this makes me so happy. :)

_____

aww:) are you tall? anyways, never say never. have you ever met the guys?

I’ve met Joe and Kevin, both the most delightful boys to ever speak to.

• IfUSeekBritney

I Don’t lIke Them Together :/ Team Jemi :D

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm

___________
    CAN YOU READ? I’m curious. Can you? What does my comment say?
    _______
    I CAN read, but can you read my comment? Cause obviously you can’t…

Love the fact that you love Joe though..

Oh shit ! I hate it!
    I love Joe so much but He just broke up with your BFF Demi e now is going out along w/ this girl! Don’t He has feelings? He’s hurting Demi’s heart!

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

____________
    Did you see Paris Carney’s tweets? They obviously did something together. The whole world doesn’t revolve around Ashley..

• Milly

i’m thinking it won’t work! I’m sure! It’s always like that.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm

___________
    CAN YOU READ? I’m curious. Can you? What does my comment say?
    _______
    I CAN read, but can you read my comment? Cause obviously you can’t…

Love the fact that you love Joe though..

Just saying. I did NOT say he was there to see the girl, I said I think he went to the premier b/c she invited him. Not b/c he woke up one day and said, “Hey man, I think I’m Team Jacob and wanna watch Twilight”.

That’s all. I love that you love that I love Joe. I normally like you, but for a quick second I was like, “the fuck”?

I don’t like her! :X

• JBmuchbetter

DANGEROUS you are the most dedicated Joe Hoe ever.
    Like serious.

xD

• Milly

I think that they’re not dating, just hanging out.

Lol I love how they’re trying so hard to be less suspicious and not walk to close to each other like him and camilla dis at the start of their relationship, but Joe you flew across the country to see her, you’re not fooling me or the pals for one second. If you weren’t dating her you would have straight up said no when you were asked in that interview as well rather than avoiding the question. Haha they’re one hot couple I have to say, they look great together! ;)

EvaSnow said:

Moonbeam said:

mileyistheboss said:
    Papa jonas allows this she has naked pics all over the internet ROFL joe is going to have a great time with her
    I don’t think Joe needs Papa Jonas help to start new relationships. Only to break them up over the phone.
    _______________
    Oh come on… Do you really believe Perez Hilton? That’s pretty pathetic
    ===========
    They would believe on anything when it comes to Joe hate.

I feel sorry for him at times.
    He is not perfect and he never claimed to be.
    But the Jaylor drama has just totally ripped apart his image.

Didn’t somebody say they saw Ashley coming out Joe’s hotel room one morning in London? I could be wrong, though. O_o
    But yeah. If they are together they could have some damn sexy children. ;)

So cute! Especially in the car together. And Ashley is probably driving because Joe is not insured to drive her car, not trying to state the obvious or anything but I know I don’t let anyone drive my car because I’m the only one insured for it.

Moonbeam said:

Please go away with your Joe hate.
    Thank You.
    Ok Papa Jonas. But you could have called me at least to tell me that. :/
    =============
    You got it wrong,I’m his wife.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    JBmuchbetter said:

DANGEROUS you are the most dedicated Joe Hoe ever.
    Like serious.

xD
    Er, I’m gonna take that as a compliment. I’m not trying to be the biggest and bestest Hoe of the World, but DAMN people talk straight out of their ass.

It’s like someone gets their mind set on one thing and POOF! it’s a fact.

“Oh, I think Joe went to LA because flying monkeys brought him there and he left his socks at home and had to go get them. I think Ashley is really his old babysitter from 1997. I think he still loves Demi and they secretly made 14 babies in the closet yesterday, someone saw them.”

GTFO. Know your shit, speak on it.

===========
    He is such a cute,hoy mess lier.
    ufff

Well, he did stop wearing his ring around this time, so who knows besides him and her?

Paris Carney (=Garbo’s girlfriend) on Twitter:

I’m still convinced that yesterday was a dream.. The best dream I’ve ever had in my entire life!! :) about 3 hours ago via UberTwitter

Best suprise day ever in my life ever! Ahhh!! @joejonas is the new santa claus! about 17 hours ago via UberTwitter

I also think that Joe was in LA for her. Although I have no idea what happened.

Paris tweeted that because Joe brought Garbo with him when he went back to LA so that she could see him as a ‘surprise’. That’s what she’s talking about. Other than that he spent the day with Ashley.

And no I’m on no ‘team’, I’m not a ‘Joe hoe’, and i don’t partially care what Joe does with his life. I’m just stating the obvious.

off topic but does anyone know what songs they sing on the new tour?

• Milly

I think Joe repects your ring.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    JBmuchbetter said:

DANGEROUS you are the most dedicated Joe Hoe ever.
    Like serious.

xD

It’s like someone gets their mind set on one thing and POOF! it’s a fact.

GTFO. Know your shit, speak on it.
    =============
    LMFAO
    *Dead*

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    JBmuchbetter said:

DANGEROUS you are the most dedicated Joe Hoe ever.
    Like serious.

xD

It’s like someone gets their mind set on one thing and POOF! it’s a fact.

GTFO. Know your shit, speak on it.
    =============
    LMFAO
    *Dead*

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    JBmuchbetter said:

DANGEROUS you are the most dedicated Joe Hoe ever.
    Like serious.

xD

It’s like someone gets their mind set on one thing and POOF! it’s a fact.

GTFO. Know your shit, speak on it.
    =============
    LMFAO
    *Dead*

• Moonbeam

Please go away with your Joe hate.
    Thank You.
    Ok Papa Jonas. But you could have called me at least to tell me that. :/
    =============
    You got it wrong,I’m his wife.
    Well then,have a nice day, Denise. :)

This reminds me of when Joe and Taylor were dating and no body beleived it was true, people were all ‘they’re just friends, why can’t they just be friends with a girl without going out with them? Then they broke up and everyone learnt the truth.

Then with Camilla and the same happened again, until people realised it had been going on for too long to be just friends, then Joe actually came out with it himself that they were dating and people were forced to beleive it.

People amaze me, it’s quite obvious they’re dating, or very interested in each other. He wouldn’t fly out to see her and spend time with her if he was just a friend. Especially when they’ve only recently met and started hanging out. But hey, people will realize sooner or later. He’s a grown boy, he’s going to date whoever he wants weather fans like it or not.

Well, I’d never expect these two to hang out let alone be considered a “rumored couple.” But I love both of them so I’m cool with it.

Btw Joe looks thinner than Ashley because Joe is not that tall and kind of small framed. Ashley is not… “big” or anything. I don’t like how the Jonas boys only date toothpicks though.

• KW

I am sure they are just friends.
    Joe already clarified it.
    They are friends and it shows actually.

KW said:
    I am sure they are just friends.

Kings of Leon concert,eclipse premiere, lunch in london, lunch in LA, now he’s flown back to LA to see her. And that’s just the times the press has found out.

Yep, they’re clearly just friends -.-

But seriously there hot! ;)

• Milly

Danger-ous is right! At the end of the day we’re fans of him, anyway. Fans are fans! We keep to loving him

• oliviaaxoxo

Did anyone else notice when the paps asked them if they were dating they seperated further from eachother & started acting like they didnt know eachother?

That body language makes me think that are together and didnt want to draw attention (:

They’re both fluckin hot so they are perfect for eachotherr xD

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

and then he did this devilish smile/hair touch: http://i38.tinypic.com/424og.jpg

• JonasandMileyPones

OIC.

• mileyistheboss

LMAO how did they photo shop him getting into the car? MY GOD FAIL

• JBmuchbetter

Joe always wears just the size t-shirt.
    If you get what I’m saying..LOL

• Drizzy

HAA.

• star19

Imma go now. Bye guys! :)
    See yah all around!

• mileyistheboss

• all for me

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–
    Joe is almost 21 I pretty sure papa J doesn’t have a big say in what he does…hes not Papa J’s robot like Nick!

• Moonbeam

• LoveToLove

JAKE THE BACHELOR ANNOYS THE HECK OUT OF ME !!

anyway they look cute :D
    hope it all goes well

• JBmuchbetter

Maybe they’re trying a bit too hard…
    ==============
    PLEASE.

• memiAndniley

Cool I hope this relationship can actually last..

• HOLAA

idc, I like them together

It was my jam for 2009.

Serious,I used to listen to it the whole day.

xD
    i’m listening to it right now xD. i’ve missed it so much.

oooh i wanna fight with you, make up tonight with you, your much better

StarLight24 said:

I’m pretty sure that I do, since Ashley is known to use guys for press.

Sure. Be naive.

Ummm, I thought Ashley was filming LOL right now?…

So wouldn’t that mean shes not in L.A.??….

I doubt Joe would go all the way to L.A. for one day just to see Ashley Greene…=/

StarLight24 said:

It was my jam for 2009.

Serious,I used to listen to it the whole day.

xD
    i’m listening to it right now xD. i’ve missed it so much.

oooh i wanna fight with you, make up tonight with you, your much better
    =============
    So am I!

• Dessiree

Aww, they look cute together.

Joe’s body looks like a woman’s in that still. lmao

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–
    Joe is almost 21 I pretty sure papa J doesn’t have a big say in what she does…hes not Papa J’s robot like Nick!
    ===========
    You just didn’t say that.

• all for me

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:12 pm

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–
    ===========
    You just didn’t say that.
    ——————————-
    Well I did!! I hated to..beacause I love Nick…but that how it seems sometimes

_____

i think fans help shape who he is as a person. fans like you and me. :)<3

Sure. Be naive.
    you’re the one who’s naive. you’re buying into the lies that the media feeds you about every one in the business using each other when that isn’t the case. people in that business really do have friends. they’re normal. they just have a different job than us.

• Danger-ous

Again, some of you need surgery to pull your heads out of your ass.

He went back to LA, he saw her, they went out shopping. He didn’t open doors for her or any of that b/c I don’t think they want to draw attention to their relationship.

Also, if she drives a Porsche it’s probably a manual which guys always find hot. Just a fun piece of info.

I think he likes her a lot. That’s all. Leave it be.

• mileyistheboss

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–

Well like a month ago Joe was like “i have to ask my dad if i can cut my hair”…. FAIL Hitler Jonas controls all his sons he probably tells kevin and daniel when they can have sex HAHA

• Lilly

Idk about everyone else but I lol at a lot of things in that video

==========
    LMFAO! SMH…

Lilly said:
    Idk about everyone else but I lol at a lot of things in that video
    me too. especially the separate doors thing. lmao xD

Danger-ous said:

Again, some of you need surgery to pull your heads out of your ass.

I think he likes her a lot. That’s all. Leave it be.
    ====================
    Joshley is one sexy couple.

yup.

• LoveToLove

dude ashley looks @#$$% pissed

Danger-ous said:
    Again, some of you need surgery to pull your heads out of your ass.

I think he likes her a lot. That’s all. Leave it be.
    THIS.

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–

===================

• Drizzy

Now Nicholas needs to find a nice girl for himself ha!

Ashley and Joe are cute! :)
    ——————————–
    Nick need to be with Victoria Justice or Emma Roberts no more Disney

===

Or a normal girl.

I wonder when she’ll visit him on tour? Should be very interesting!

mileyistheboss said:

Holy sweet Jesus. Please tell me now if you’re under the age of 10 before I completely go off.

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–

If Papa J needs to approve of his haircuts, then I’m pretty sure he controls lots of things in his life.

• JBmuchbetter

I wonder when she’ll visit him on tour? Should be very interesting!
    ===========
    o.O

• lovato is love.

i hope he didn’t break it off with demi, for ashley D:

• Lilly

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:14 pm
    StarLight24 said:
    Lilly said:
    Idk about everyone else but I lol at a lot of things in that video
    me too. especially the separate doors thing. lmao xD
    Ikr? I mean separate doors, how dare people think they’re together when they don’t even use the same door :p

lovato is love. said:

i hope he didn’t break it off with demi, for ashley D:
    =============
    Oh My God please just don’t say that.
    I am already sick of they Jaylor drama.

Danger-ous said:

Again, some of you need surgery to pull your heads out of your ass.

I think he likes her a lot. That’s all. Leave it be.

Joe stans. smh

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:12 pm

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–

Kevin and Daniel? Seriously. I know there are rumors out about Kevin, but pretty sure he’s married to a girl.

Yes, Ashley has naked pics. Lots of people do. I don’t understand how that would affect Joe’s relationship with her.

Perhaps he’s seen them. Perhaps that’s why he likes her in the first place…;)

Papa J manages his son, and I’ll admit it’s probably tough for Joe to just pack up and do his own thing but he fights hard for it and he’s a grown ass adult.

You seem really naive, I have to say.

• mileyistheboss

mileyistheboss said:

ohh im scared please dont attack me via ocean up

Lilly said:
    xD lmao. it’s just so awkward. my friends and i hardly ever use separate doors. i have no idea why it’s so funny but it is. if people use separate doors then they obviously aren’t that close =P

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:12 pm

all for me said:

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

————————–

Perhaps he’s seen them. Perhaps that’s why he likes her in the first place…;)

You seem really naive, I have to say.
    =================
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh the thought of it ;)

• lovato is love.

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:20 pm

lovato is love. said:

i hope he didn’t break it off with demi, for ashley D:
    =============
    Oh My God please just don’t say that.
    I am already sick of they Jaylor drama.
    Haha. sorry, i was just thinking about it. I do hope thats not the reason for them ending, though.

• AAC

Now Nicholas needs to find a nice girl for himself ha!

Ashley and Joe are cute! :)
    _______

NAMILLA!
    Or Nickole. ;)

This video is so photoshopped!!!!!1 Zomg…

• Lilly

Aug 10, 2010 @ 12:22 pm
    StarLight24 said:
    Lilly said:

• gingerrx.

i don’t believe they are really dating. more like having fun.

hahaha totally agree. he didn’t even hold the door for her! She left him strayed out there and he opened his own door and it was FAR away from the other door. lol Btw, I love Ur icon

2nd

• Pink Elephant

They’re so hot.

It’s all funny how everyone is talking about these celebs personal lifes like they know them personally.

Nick dated Samantha Barks and the girl is abit chunky.

Ummm, I thought Ashley was filming LOL right now?…

So wouldn’t that mean shes not in L.A.??….

___
    but he did ;)

See I always thought that when people did that it meant that they were still hung up on each other. *shrugs*

• whatsernamegigi

So much bickering in such a dumb post.

-_____-

——————————————–
    Of course! Miley is w/ Liam! it’s just because of that.
    ————————————–

She said Full Circle, 7 Things, GNO, Clear, and Right Here were about Nick while she was “in love” w/ J Gaston. If Miley was honest then, well she would be honest now, right? Well, she is. She STRAIGHT-UP said that STAY IS ABOUT LIAM!! Miley wrote her version BEFORE Nick so how the hell could it have been a response? And if Niley rejoined in July in Georgia, why would she be singing about going to LA?

Your logic makes some sense. I believe she still thinks about him, but certainly not to the point in which they’ll get back together.

• Jenna :) xo

LOL LOL LOL
    yes, because using seperate doors doesn’t make u look together at all. Infact Joe, you were invisible.. >.< yeah. that’s why they done it. FAIL :P
    to be fair, they do look kinda cute, she’s better than Camilla. I think it’ll be like that relationship. Except, I like Ashley :D x

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love

• superJOEman

The girl has a boyfriend, right? Joe is just really close to girls. The girl is just like the Veronicas in Joe’s life!!!

• all for me

This will be on TMZ!

• Milly

By now Joe doesn’t found out your true love yet. He just wanna have fun w/ girls and I hate it. He just wanna kiss

Pink Elephant said:

They’re so hot.

****
    True dat

all for me said:
    This will be on TMZ!

i hate tmz. they always hate on people. lol

Moonbeam said:

_______________
    Oh come on… Do you really believe Perez Hilton? That’s pretty pathetic.

• Moonbeam

_______________
    Oh come on… Do you really believe Perez Hilton? That’s pretty pathetic.
    Perez is legit!

Just kidding. I don’t believe a word that douche says, I just like to make fun of Joe. :D

• -Jenii

they look good together :)

• Lilly

Random thought but I like her car. I have a thing for fast cars :p

Joe needs get mature

I’m pretty sure she called the paps.

seriously this is STUPID if they are togheter why he dont open the door like he did with Demetria or Camilla even with Brenda S.

its funny the one day he has a day off of tour he goes to la and is seen with her

Paris Carney (=Garbo’s girlfriend) on Twitter:

I also think that Joe was in LA for her. Although I have no idea what happened.

• StarLight24

I’m pretty sure she called the paps.
    i’m pretty sure you don’t know what you’re talking about.

StarLight24 said:

all for me said:
    This will be on TMZ!

i hate tmz. they always hate on people. lol
    ==========
    Same

i still think they are still getting to know each other. maybe they aren’t dating…yet. but who cares, they are fucking cute.

Aww they’re cute, especially in the car :)

Joe doesn’t like her ! i’m sure! It’s just a silly love