Taylor Lautner & Selena ‘Held Each Other’

VERY IMPORTANT! Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez embraced in a cozy hug at the Teen Choice Awards and because of that supporters believe that they are dating again. An audience member told Radar Online: ‘They both ran to each other and gave each other a huge hug in front of everyone.

They rocked from side to side as they held each other. They were beyond happy to see each other and looked thrilled and had the biggest smiles on their faces. [It ended when] Someone tapped them on the shoulder and asked if they could pose for a photograph so they put their arms around each other and smiled.’ Taylor Swift, gave Taylena a shout out during her acceptance speech: ‘Hi Selena! Hi Taylor!’

hot

• that_boy_is_a_monster

It’s not very imortant OU, it’s just a hug

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Hey, y’all think this should be my next icon?

• Prettybitcccc

HA! Go selena, its not like Nick was good “enough for you”! lol. (:
    ( i support nick, but i understand that hes on A**, i speak the truth, and the truth is i DONT CARE WHAT U THINK, so dont “REPLY” to this!

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Prettybitcccc said:

HA! Go selena, its not like Nick was good “enough for you”! lol. (:

If you don’t care what we think, why are you telling us not to reply to your comment?

yayyy taylena!!!!

they are extremly adorable together!!!! best couple ever!!! they love each other!!!

i cant even explain how much i like this amazing picture!!! so sweet!!!

• that_boy_is_a_monster

So, some of you automatically assume just because they hugged, they love each other…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I lol’d at “VERY IMPORTANT”

But aww they’re so cute together, I want them to get married…

• okli9998877

your icon isnt cute.

• ForeverandAlwayss

taylena. (:
    their cute together.

• hithere

OU you’re late. haha
    and LMFAO “VERY IMPORTANT” haha HOW IS THAT IMPORTANT?

• Lilly

VERY IMPORTANT!

OU you never fail to amuse me with your comments

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol. Awww <3

• iSpeak4mE

the “VERY IMPORTANT!” part is pretty hilarious tho xD

• ohyouknow

They’re so cute together :)
    two negatives equal a positive!

• ohyouknow

They’re so cute together :)
    two negatives equal a positive!

• Anonymousssssss

Taylena or Tay Squared? Ugh…

• AnonLovesPretzels

VERY IMPORTANT!

Haha. No OU. It’s adorable and cute, though.

THEY ARE THE BEST COUPLEE EVER<3 even tho they arent together now? xD haha

eh, i don’t think they’re dating. i just think they are all like really good friends.

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone, please check out my acapella cover of ‘World Of Chances’ by Demi Lovato. I have other covers up as well. It would mean alot too me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Eize9FHVM&feature=related (:

• ForeverandAlwayss

i don’t think their dating because isn’t he dating sara hicks?

fudge taylor 1 taylor 2 selena ! its all about rob pattinson, and miley the hbic !!!!! and if any thing thinks taylors dog face ..oo excuse wolf face is even comparable to look against robert is blind!

• Anjhanee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Eize9FHVM&feature=related (:

• HOLAA

selena should drop dis fool ;0

• okGo

aww, they make such a cute couple. <3

• gciprgn

hnsGv7 iwkfloyrayky, [url=http://gmuqokffgavc.com/]gmuqokffgavc[/url], [link=http://dpikrrechgjq.com/]dpikrrechgjq[/link], http://vtuhyhckhwtc.com/

Man, I’m so happy those two are together again. Taylena are great friends with eachother. Everybody knows that.
    True they had a fling but I’m actually hoping that they would rekindle their once lost romance.
    Those two belong together.

There is definitely something beautiful about them.

• Anonym

“Very important” made me giggle…

• Sir_Brody

BREAKING NEWS!!!111
    Lmao

Friendship or romance those two definitely have something very beautiful together.
    And I support thay 100%

• Hilary

VERY IMPORTANT!!11!

awww they’re cute together =)

He’s dating his high school gf- all the other stuff is just publicity. I’m sure Selena and him are just good friends.

• Taylor

she is such a fucking annoying slut.
    she should hop off Taylor & go find some asshole whos actually in her league. selena is a fucking attention whore. they won’t last. watch them be over in another month IF they’re even dating again. selena is so fucking stupidd & her career is going down SO quickly. none of her movies are successful haha(: & she can’t sing for her life. this bitch needs to get out of everyones life. IT WON’T LAST(: don’t get your hopes up, taylena fans. They’re only like, 17 & 18 I think? They’re not getting married, haha. He is way to beautiful & talented & amazing for her FAKE ass . he deserves better, someone like Taylor Swift(: or ME ;) haha I love himm <3

Yay!!!! TAYLENA!!!!!

Man i hope that they get back together :) They are soo cute together…they remind me of Vanessa & Zac. They looked so relaxed and comfortable with each other last year, it was nice. They hung out and didnt care about the paparazzi….they both need a relationship like that. Where they dont hide it…they dont need to admit it but they can just do their thing.

• iloveyoux143

selena’s mom’s prolly like “pinche wolf boi. get of my baby girl”
    lmfaolmfao.
    GO TAYLENA. (:
    i don’t like sara.
    she’s not pretty at all. -.-
    jsjs.

whoooaaa they hugged each other tightly while swinging side to side ?! they MUST be dating ! hey . . . yesterday i bumped into an old guy friend while out at lunch &&we gave each other a long tight hug . . . i MUST be dating him too then ?!

oooh OU seriously ? seriously ? -_____-

i love taylena but seriously ?!

They look so good together. I know their not dating, but they would make a cute couple.

• _liesyoutold

I doubt they’re dating because didn’t Taylor just got back with his fugly girlfriend Sarah? :/ too bad.. I want Taylena.

lololol naw that’s selena’s dad

TAYLENA FOREVER!!!:D

and Jemi!<3

• Andreiita

I LOVE THIS COUPLE. THEY’RE MADE FOR EACH OTHER :)

• superJOEman

Oh boi.. JUST NO!!
    Look at Hottie David Henrie in the picture. :))

• themileylove

woowww that IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

i don’t care.

and you don’t care why I commented here :]

sorry for my bad enlgish, im from argentina :D

lol seriously Swift actually said that i bet they both felt guilty i mean hello they both dated the guy i dont think there together there just great friends plus there way too busy anyways to start dating

he is dating his high school gf so they are not dating. Just happy to see each other :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

VERY IMPORTANT!
    if it’s true, I’m gonna be so happy. I LOVE Taylena.

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• MallaM

I love Taylena!! :D

Happy that you put that. I have a gay friend in LA that him & his bf went out with Taylor and yes he is gay. It’s a shame that Stars have to hide who they really are sexually to please the female audience. Some day & hopefully soon he will come out. Many more should take that step,right?

cute:) :) but they are not dating!

• AnonLovesPretzels
  • I love the look Selena’s mom has when she see Taylena hugging xD

that was probably who demi was referring to? you know when someone asked her about selena and she said in a bitchy way ask taylor? she probably meant those two and think about taylor only thank selena and taylor launter, not demi and demi and taylor swift are friends or ex-friends.

Selena and Taylor look like twins.

• ChasingRainbows

AW. They are soo cute lol

• anna.xoxo14

VERY IMPORTANT!

LMAO, I love OceanUp’s little comments. And I don’t think they’re dating, they are just two friends excited to see each other.

You guys are such idiots. I’m pretty sure OU is being sarcastic.

• demi is my girl crush

yhere are some very nosey people in the background. david is not even paying attention.

• ChasingRainbows

huh? lol

• Jane Doe

Lmao

• demi is my girl crush

==
    what the fuck are you talking about?! stop bringing up old shit.

they’d be cute together
    too bad he’s flaming
    selena is so beautiful, she only deserves the best

• LoveToLove

VERY IMPORTANT! :P
    so so cute

• sophieee

they hug and suddenly they are hooking up.

• -Jenii

VERY IMPORTANT

Ohh Oceanup..

• sophieee

this is so important im not doing my homework to comment on this.

• heartinvasion?

Taylor Lautner and Selena gomez ran into eachother at the TCA’s.
    During a commerical break Taylor was making his way back to his seat with Robert Pattison. He saw Selena and dashed to her side. (aww)

Fucking adorable. Ugh, :D

• Kristeels

at first I didn’t like them together, but now..

I actually do :)

aww taylena? i? love them forever and always!

• -Jenii

I doubt theyre dating IMO.. they dont seem to have the time

• heartinvasion?

Why would Demi mean Taylor Lautner and not Taylor Swift? Silly Anon, YOU DUN GOOF’D.

• woahhey

AH SELENA. BACK THE FUCK UP.

• heartinvasion?

They’re not dating. Taylor is with his high school sweetheart…who he dump in a hot second to get with Selena ;O

• SELENABACKUP

BACK UP SELENAAAAAAAAA.

• lmaobecky

Very Important

ahhh OU you never fail at amusing people :D

• anna.xoxo14

YOU DUN GOOF’D AND I’M REPORTING YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE.

• anna.xoxo14

YOU DUN GOOF’D AND I’M REPORTING YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE.

• Emmy

Erm yes they did, more people watched it this year than last year actually =)

• mileyistheboss

Emmy said:

They also increased their 18+ viewership from 1.4 million to 2.3 million =D

And aww Taylena! My favorite Selena couple. I miss them!

Why are you so happy about Flop TCAs no one watched that shitt

She wus actin like she ran the place eating and doin cat calls just cuz she won more awards then she deserved

• EASYMAC.

although i am still waiting for taylor to come out, on the small chance he’s straight, this little duo should happen. they make me smile.

you think he’s gay? lol

eh. i go back and forth. could be, could be not. put it this way, i wouldn’t exactly be shocked it he was.

• Gleekedout

Very important……….. Ok.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Taylena pones Nelena.

• heartinvasion?

YOU DUN GOOF’D AND I’M REPORTING YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE.
    WHAA? YOU KNOW WHAT HATER? YOU DON’T PHASE ME! YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS OF ME, I MEAN WHO ELSE CAN LOOK THIS BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ANY MAKEUP ON? KEEP TALKING SHIT AND I’LL POP A GLOCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND MAKE A BRAIN SLUSHIE
    ;D

• heartinvasion?

Taylena pones Nelena.
    THIS.

• mileyistheboss

Emmy said:

Erm yes they did, more people watched it this year than last year actually =)

Okay and everyone complained because no one important was there fail

• warrenhottie

I so agree with you. I have a very good gay friend and he & his bf went out clubbing with Taylor before he was Twilight struck. It';a shame that hot stars have to hide who they are because of the stigma that you can’t be famous if you’re gay. Let’s start a campaign to persuade Taylor to come out. It would mean so much for us to make strides in Hollywood to stop people discriminate.

cutteee hope they be & stay together

awe.. two homos hugging, how cute.

• anna.xoxo14

YOU DUN GOOF’D AND I’M REPORTING YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE.
    ;D
    OH YEAH? WELL I BACKTRACED IT! :p

mileyistheboss said:

Emmy said:

They also increased their 18+ viewership from 1.4 million to 2.3 million =D

And aww Taylena! My favorite Selena couple. I miss them!

Why are you so happy about Flop TCAs no one watched that shitt
    hahahaha so sad cuase your loser and irrelevant idol wasnt attended and cause she was the big loser of the night??? ouch…… *cough*dumbass*cough* LMFAO!!!

• oxoemmaoxo

VERY IMPORTANT!

LOL what’s important about them hugging?

IMO i don’t find them cute together at all.

mileyistheboss said:

Emmy said:

They also increased their 18+ viewership from 1.4 million to 2.3 million =D

And aww Taylena! My favorite Selena couple. I miss them!

Why are you so happy about Flop TCAs no one watched that shitt

mileyistheboss said:

Emmy said:

They also increased their 18+ viewership from 1.4 million to 2.3 million =D

And aww Taylena! My favorite Selena couple. I miss them!

Why are you so happy about Flop TCAs no one watched that shitt

• oxoemmaoxo

OT:
    Just saw karate kid, it was brilliant. Jaden smith is soo cute.

• picstoburn

oh yes oceanup this is life changing news (;

Aug 10, 2010 @ 01:49 pm

omg they are my favorite couple ever!!! they both look sooo happy and cute together!!! i really love them….

it just a hug! Very Important ahahahhahaha yea very very

taylena is back bitches!!! yayyy

• picstoburn

taylena is back bitches!!! yayyy

keep dreaming

btw

the tcas got 4 million viewers, up from 3.9 million last year

so hey, good for them, they increased their viewership without any stripping
    I knew this year’s TCAs was a step up from last year without Miley being there to slut it up.

Taylor, are you going to confess your love for Selena or not?

• EASYMAC.

Well this post died quick. |-(

• picstoburn

you think he’s gay? lol

• ButterflyFlyAway

VERY IMPORTANT
    omg! we couldn’t keep living if we didn’t know about this! :/
    I don’t know if to believe this, but I like taylena, eventhough I prefer delena

She’s a freaking show-off who needs the spotlight on her at all times! Taylor, run away as fast as you can from that fame whore!

• Ashleyy.

Haha, wow. I dont think this is ‘VERY IMPORTANT’..? But I thought he was back together with his ex girlfriend Sara? O.o

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I would be soo fricken happy if they’ll go back together!!!!!

They should hang out more often. Taylena will always be my fave couple of all times.<33

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

VERY IMPORTANT
    lol…you would think it’s breaking news or something.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ICU David.

i don’t think they’re together, they’re just really good friends and also, he has gf. he’s with his high school sweetheart or whatever. BUT i really do love taylena <3 they need/should be together, they’re the cutest couple ever!

• idkMyBFFjill

OU, don’t even try to be sarcastic, you go crazy over little stuff like that too.

• SimplyCT

yeah, because taylor and selena hugging is VERY IMPORTANT news. -_-

• heartinvasion?

ohyouknow.
    I hate demi, but I like your icon.

• heartinvasion?

scratch that, I strongly dislike Demi.

• suzii18023

aww so cuteeeee(:

• heartinvasion?

Them hugging is hardly important. They’re probably saying “ARE THEY GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER” is the important news.

Anyway, they are just so fucking cute :’)

• :D

Selena’s mom is in the background of that pic looking like “Get the fuck off my daughter!!” lol

• EvaSnow

Aww I love Taylor L. <3

• xLOLAx

Awww :)

• Chelsea-Rose

“VERY IMPORTANT!”

It’s world breaking, OU.

• bluesfan3410

VERY IMPORTANT haha

They are cute together

I love you Selena!

• xLOLAx

Lol…it’s not “VERY IMPORTANT”

• lovedemilovato

Taylena <3

• natjbguitargirl

oooh yes i hope but doubt it

• iSpeak4mE

love love LOVE them together, but I doubt they’re dating. just two good friends finally seeing each other after a long time :)

AWWWW i lovvee them together<3 but i doubt there anything more than friends right now… probably just happy to see each other !

• Katie13

VERY IMPORTANT

lmao oceanup

wtf lol

• Sweetdisposition?

AWWWWWWW I loved this Taylena moment! They should hang out more often.

hi miley dont be such a pathetic loser, thank god shes not like you!!!! and ey disgusting wannabe do us a favor, stop to be such a ridiculous copy cat!!! your so fucking over….. lol

• dreamerxx

Aw! Taylena! <3

I used to hate them, but now, they just look adorable! If they got together I’d be totally fine with it.

OU, it’s not that important. Cute, but not too important.

hi miley dont be such a pathetic loser, thank god shes not like you!!!! and ey disgusting wannae do us a favor, stop to be such a ridiculous copy cat!!! your so fucking over….. lol

btw

the tcas got 4 million viewers, up from 3.9 million last year

so hey, good for them, they increased their viewership without any stripping

• Emmy

They also increased their 18+ viewership from 1.4 million to 2.3 million =D

And aww Taylena! My favorite Selena couple. I miss them!

I REALLY want them to date. I don’t get it. They seem to like a lot about each other so why don’t they go out?

Why is this is the only “Very Important” post?
    Does that mean the rest of your posts are un important and not worth our time?
    Oh OU…
    I don’t know what to say to you

• mileyistheboss

they are better than nelena ROFL

Comments like these make me ashamed to be an anon.
    Stop dragging Miley into Selena posts and viceversa.
    And, like Taylor is really going to listen to something an obsessive fan girl tells him.