• jerseygirl

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    ThatAwkwardHershey said:

‘Joseph’ starts with an S… if you know what I mean
    ——————
    I know what you mean, bb. ;)

• Jazz_

JEMI. Okay, I’m done. They will always be cute, couple or not. :)

Oh no Jemi isn’t cute :(

• lovato is love.

they look amazing.
    ..i love demi’s dress :D

OMG Miley Cyrus “Can’t be tamed” is 20 in the french top 50 :D

• picstoburn

JEMI. Okay, I’m done. They will always be cute, couple or not. :)

Oh no Jemi isn’t cute :(

ikr?

• Jazz_

Joe on the first picture..huh 8-)

• kattis

i don’t know why i say this, but is joe and nick not wearing there rings? i saw it in the hello beautiful video

very very good point

• Rachel

That’s ME in that picture with them!!!! Awesome!
    And Nick was wearing his purity ring on his necklace.

i love them, im fed up of people dissing them, so what they are growing up..doesnt mean they have to change because you want them too :)

• dreamingALOUD

Lol where is everyone D:

No idea, oceanup is slow today though XD

• Moonbeam

The Introducing Me video is amazing!!

• ThatAwkwardHershey

‘Joseph’ starts with an S… if you know what I mean

Lol where is everyone D:

No idea, oceanup is slow today though XD

lol i know. but i hope tonight it wont be dead -____-

is it me or is nick wearing his pants lower alot lately

• peacelovehearts
  • Signorina. aNonimo

I love a sweaty joe…I bet he smell sweet! lol

• -Jenii

Ohh Joee

• peacenlove

Hi peace :]

• dreamingALOUD

‘Joseph’ starts with an S… if you know what I mean

I actually have no idea what you mean. iFail XD

I love a sweaty joe…I bet he smell sweet! lol
    ==
    like peaches.

• -Jenii

ohk…. well since everybody is posrting their formspring

is it me or is nick been wearing his pants alot diffrently alot lately or are they lower than useual

• peacenlove

should i stay with this icon or get back to my miam icon?

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Haha! Just look at him and you’ll find out ;)

• bluesfan3410

Aww, so cute, them boys.
    I think Demi’s dress looks better in purple.
    I like it.
    Although I didn’t think the blue was bad, either.
    Demi looks good in anything. Damn Demi.
    Just kidding, I love her. :D

JEMI. Okay, I’m done. They will always be cute, couple or not. :)

• picstoburn

that’s not a bad idea ;)

picstoburn said:

Lmao any time bb<3..I ACTUALLY said wet tsnktops..and tight jeans ;D..but thanks for listening to the showing off your sexy arms boys<3..haha anyways..hiii everyone!
    (; that would be good too lol. did you see their chat today?
    But hey at least we got the tanks and the jeans (;..nopee..what went down?

lol. it was kinda boring. people were being mean to nick saying he looks like a Leprechaun and that his feet stink.then dani came for a bit and then the CR2 people came and crashed it.

Joe.
    Arms.
    Muscles.
    Sweat.

Your icon made my day *-*

• jerseygirl

ug 11, 2010 @ 02:35 pm
    Jazz_ said:

Joe.
    Arms.
    Muscles.
    Sweat.

Your icon made my day *-*
    —————–
    TY. Happy to oblige. Yours is adorable. :)

• picstoburn

We will breed her..and divide up the puppies..say there are 5 puppies..and then theres Riley..so someone will get 3 pups and someone will get Riley&2 pups :D
    lol. you figure this is out so quickly xD

• AAC

do you mean the girl with black hair? If so she is really pretty
    _______

Yeah. Nick should’ve asked for her number.

picstoburn said:

(; that would be good too lol. did you see their chat today?
    But hey at least we got the tanks and the jeans (;..nopee..what went down?

I know I shouldnt be laughing..but LMAO!…If Nick is a leprechaun then I want me a leprechaun!..How would they know? His feet could smell like vanilla roses for cryin out loud.LOL. Kanielle’s puppy Riley is so cute!

lol. you figure this is out so quickly xD
    Lol well we gotta have a plan..okay so we are all set to go..we should take roadies with us to help. ;D

• jerseygirl
  • DemiIsMyLife

Love you Dems *-*

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:37 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

lol. you figure this is out so quickly xD

lol yes more people haha. then the plan will work.

Nicks’ looking good these days!

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:37 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

lol. you figure this is out so quickly xD

lol yes more people haha. then the plan will work.
    Yehppp ;D…gah Im so bored..looks like its just us in here D:

Nick’s face looks weird it always looks tired. He’s got that thin Mick Jagger druggy look to him. Obviously he’s not on drugs but I think putting on some weight would do hiim good. I mean, Kevin did and look at him now.

LOL @ the big arms, little body thing.

AAC said:

do you mean the girl with black hair? If so she is really pretty
    _______

Yeah. Nick should’ve asked for her number.

======

i think the reason he didn’t was because it would be weird, he just met her through the show. also, she claimed to be a big fan and she didn’t even recognize him. when she did recognize him, she started shaking. i don’t think nick would date a girl who starts shaking when she sees him lmao

• _liesyoutold

LOL. KEVIN! WHAT HAPPENED?! :D

• Fiona

aaah the famous JoBro orgasm lmao

• AlwaystheTruth

Joe is walking sexy! he just kepps getting hotter and hotter.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:41 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:37 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

lol. you figure this is out so quickly xD

lol yes more people haha. then the plan will work.
    Yehppp ;D…gah Im so bored..looks like its just us in here D:

come to the other one :) lol

• Clauber

OMG She’sstill weaaring that ugl grandma’s dress! UUUUUUUUUUUGh! I hate it hate it so freaking much

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Ahhhh Joe is fucking sexy with sweat & muscles ;D <3

To all the comments about Demi’s dress – check out pics/videos of her wearing the tight figure hugging black number the other night – now that’s embracing curves! She looked hot ( in a smokin’ sense!).
    It was too hot so she wore a different black dress and no jacket.

• Clauber

y is demi wereing dose dresses???!! is shhe preggo? i hope not.. she need 2 get bak to her old sytle … bwtw i luv demi (nd miley =D) so im def not hating just sayin..

She is supossely embracing her curves but Im just seeing that she is gaining weight

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Banana Anna said:

well well, joe jonas is way ugly

ALL JONAS BROTHERS HATERS ARE FAT AND JEALOUS!!11!

Yesterday I popped my Formspring and Twitter cherries.
    http://www.formspring.me/ninac12395 – I’d appreciate itif you asked me Qs
    http://www.twitter.com/suckitraw69 – Please follow me

• superJOEman

WHAT IS JOE WEARING?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

picstoburn said:

(; that would be good too lol. did you see their chat today?
    But hey at least we got the tanks and the jeans (;..nopee..what went down?

lmao. he got mad he was like how would you know. you know nothing about me xD and ikr? i want their dog.

I’d like to know it too…

• Jazz_

TY. Happy to oblige. Yours is adorable. :)

Thanks :)

Not sure about Joe’s, but Nick usually wears his around his chain with his diabetic chain. Joe did the same in London, but he stopped.

• Jazz_

Yeah Joe stopped wearing his purity ring and i’m surprised it didn’t make a scandal.

• California.Gurls

Yellow bag, yellow bag. Put your Forever 21 in the yellow bag. Forever 21 y’all!
    —————————————
    haha I just watched it :) haha “fashion is about being honest” *silent* “want some gums?” :)

• Danger-ous

God, I never thought I’d say this but I am so thankful for the FL humidity.

Cannot wait until they perform here. I feel bad for them sweating balls, but I cannot wait to see it. Christmas in September.

Danger-ous said:

God, I never thought I’d say this but I am so thankful for the FL humidity.

Are you crazy?! I live there too and I hate it..I miss my California weather :/

• AAC

______

That’s probably my favourite part. Then they give Nick a “wtf” face and Nick gives it back.

• picstoburn

Lmao awh! Nick bb youre not a Leprechaun! <3..Those people suck..thats mean besides how would they know?! Lol..I think we should dognap Riley ;D

lol we should ;) they shouldn’t be mean to nick D: though and everyone was loving kevin.

• AAC

I like the performance of Introducing Me in concert with giving Nick a time to finish singing the song under.

---
    lol we should ;) they shouldn't be mean to nick D: though and everyone was loving kevin
    --------
    Ohhh so I get it you mean people..before say Kevin belongs in the corner and now say Nicks feet stink&that hes a leprechaun?! How rude..D: ... Okay Ill grap the rope,my Corvette, and the doggy treats...you grab everything else >:]

• California.Gurls

————————–
    haha and the womans look when he start singing yellow bag.

why would he throw it away?
    reaaly don’t like to belive rumors but ashley…is all i say, can it be that?? i’m kind of confused
    I am sure he didn’t just throw it away. He may have felt silly wearing it. You can have beliefs without a ring to prove it. Nick usually (not always) has his around his chain, but with Joe not wearing his, I wonder if Nick might quit too. Not anything bad if they do. They just may not want people to always concentrate on their rings.

I was surprised too. Along with Nick wearing his on his chain.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

---
    --------

LMAO were bad people >:D but i like it.

• Danger-ous

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:57 pm

why would he throw it away?
    AAAAMEN.

I think there is entirely too much significance put on those rings. They’re just rings. Whatever they stand for is probably different for each one of them and they’re gone now. Let them go.

• Danger-ous

Oh and P.S. I loathe the term “purity ring”. It’s just a ring.

“your biggest fan” iS a NEMI SONG
    then are the perfect couple ever!

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

---
    --------

LMAO were bad people >:D but i like it.
    What?! Lmao they are rich they can afford a new dog XD..lets do it.. >=D … Dear other OU users, you hears and saw NOTHING.*Starts Corvette* Lets go :)

• AAC

haha and the womans look when he start singing yellow bag.
    _______

Then

“AZZZUUUSSA!”
    “Do you know where that is?”
    “… No” *Shakes head*

And at the end I’m pretty sure the mom was trying to hook her daughter and “Bradley” up.

• Jazz_

To me, Joe’s not virgin anymore. And It’s a good thing, he’s almost 21.

your biggest fan” iS a NEMI SONG
    then are the perfect couple ever!

Huh…LMAO?!

lmao. that’s true. lets go xD

• picstoburn

To me, Joe’s not virgin anymore. And It’s a good thing, he’s almost 21.

lol he’s not.

• LOL!

LOOKS LIKE THE JOHAWK IS COMING BACK !!!!! YESSS!!

lmao. that’s true. lets go xD
    Yes lets :)…besides its not like anyone in this house would even realise Im gone anyways.

• LOL!

LOOKS LIKE THE JOHAWK IS COMING BACK !!!!! YESSS!!

• Jazz_

To me, Joe’s not virgin anymore. And It’s a good thing, he’s almost 21.

lol he’s not.

I know but all the little girls will attack me saying I’m a perv and I don’t respect the Jonas Brothers xD

• kattis

i agree with both of you, but when i’m curious, i’m curious and want an answer :P haha
    it’s good that there is people like you how know what’s right and wrong to write :), not like other people who write, “they fucked” or something like that

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

lmao. that’s true. lets go xD

lol but who gets to keep riley? i don’t want to share D:

• Banana Anna

well well, joe jonas is way ugly

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

picstoburn said:

(; that would be good too lol. did you see their chat today?
    But hey at least we got the tanks and the jeans (;..nopee..what went down?

I agree! They are still great no matter what. I wish people appreciated them more.

• peacelovehearts

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:03 pm
    kattis said:

Because they fucked.

• peacenlove

nevermind….

• California.Gurls
  • Jazz_

I know that Joe threw away his ring, but I didn’t know for Nick.

• kattis

why would he throw it away?

• heartinvasion?

Incest is best for Nick and Joe in that picture.

• picstoburn

lets be friends so we can make out

• AAC

Sweaty Jonases, my favourite.
    Loving Nick’s smile in that one picture. :)

• peacelovehearts

Nick’s rockin the sex face in that picture.

• heartinvasion?

Oh jeez, Demi’s bedazzled Charlie Brown dress comes in purple :/

anyway TWO MORE DAYS :D for that concert :DDDD

Oh jeez, Demi’s bedazzled Charlie Brown dress comes in purple :/

they hand make them xD you know nobody would actually wear that in public.

• peacelovehearts
  • heartinvasion?

Oh jeez, Demi’s bedazzled Charlie Brown dress comes in purple :/

they hand make them xD you know nobody would actually wear that in public.

You never know, some people would consider that dress as fashion *shivers*
    sucks she can’t wear her own clothes, but it’s Disney, not Burger King. You don’t do it your way. ;P

• California.Gurls

AAC said:

Sweaty Jonases, my favourite.
    Loving Nick’s smile in that one picture. :)
    ———————-
    hehe its fucking sexy :)

Oh jeez, Demi’s bedazzled Charlie Brown dress comes in purple :/

they hand make them xD you know nobody would actually wear that in public.

You never know, some people would consider that dress as fashion *shivers*

lmao. nobody can’t be that stupid (; i want to burn it -___-

• AAC
  • AAC

Sweaty Jonases, my favourite.
    Loving Nick’s smile in that one picture. :)
    ———————-
    hehe its fucking sexy :)
    ______

He is fucking sexy altogether. ;)

• heartinvasion?

Oh jeez, Demi’s bedazzled Charlie Brown dress comes in purple :/

they hand make them xD you know nobody would actually wear that in public.

You never know, some people would consider that dress as fashion *shivers*

lmao. nobody can’t be that stupid (; i want to burn it -___-

so do I :/ I mean you would think the person who made it has taste -_-

• California.Gurls

He is fucking sexy altogether. ;)
    —————————-
    yes he is :) haha everytime I see your icon I sing yellow bag :) Im such a freak.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    heartinvasion? said:
    Oh jeez, Demi’s bedazzled Charlie Brown dress comes in purple :/

they hand make them xD you know nobody would actually wear that in public.

You never know, some people would consider that dress as fashion *shivers*

lmao. nobody can’t be that stupid (; i want to burn it -___-

so do I :/ I mean you would think the person who made it has taste -_-

lmao. i mean it’s good for Pjs though.

• Jazz_

why would he throw it away?

He did! look at the pictures of him.

is it me? or are demi’s boobs pushed up more then normal?

• SiezeTheDay

I swear the JB were on last night reading the comments..just last night I said how they looked like a blind man dressed them in the dark&how they should wear tanktops and jeans ;D..thank you boys<3

is it me or is nick wearing his pants lower alot lately
    ————————————-

The pants aren’t lower. The crotch is lower in the pants. I’ve seen this style on other guys…and I don’t like it. He started wearing this style in London and I had hoped it would stay there, but no. Nick goes through pant phases though (actually phases in a lot of things), he’ll move on soon enough.

love him though <3

LMAO thank you xD

• AAC

______

Haha Bradley. :)

• dreamingALOUD

is it me? or are demi’s boobs pushed up more then normal?

what boobs? ;P

• kattis

like, took it of on stage? i’ve seen pictures these few days and he’s not wearing it :S sorry if i’m annoying, just curious hehe

• AAC

I’m fine with Nick’s pants as long as they aren’t hurting his dick anymore. Those skinny jeans were getting ridiculous.

what boobs? ;P

HAHA! :P

LMAO thank you xD
    ------

• Maralovelovelove

how the hell does demi do it? i mean, she has to be up on stage with her sexy as fuck ex-boyfriend every night. i wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off him xD

• Jazz_

I care about Joe’s dick, but i love his skinny jeans and can’t help it :P

• kattis

haha sorry, but your comments just made my night funnier ;) not to me mean. and i agree with you guys

• picstoburn

(; that would be good too lol. did you see their chat today?

• Drizzy

=========

Hahahaha. Hurting his dick. That made me laugh, and think nasty thoughts. ;x

• California.Gurls

Haha Bradley. :)
    ——————-
    haha that was so awesome :)

• AAC

Hahahaha. Hurting his dick. That made me laugh, and think nasty thoughts. ;x
    ______

I’m sorry. ;)

• kattis

i think so to, but it seems to me that almost every disney star suddenly have very pushed boobs when they preform, are on the red carpet or just out chilling….
    one more thing, if the picture is taken when she is jumping then that’s way they look pushed, i’ve done that and yeah…let’s say guys are not aloud to look at my vacation pitures with out me haha

• dreamingALOUD

LOL at Kevin’s face XD

• peacelovehearts

All I see is muscles & sweat..
    It’s extremely intriguing <3

• Katie13

lol kevin

HOTTTT

• Melissa

LOL I LOVE that picture! :D

PRIMERO!!!

PRIMERO!!

LMBO at the Kevin and Joe pic.

Lol where is everyone D:

well well, joe jonas is way ugly

If Joe Jonas is ugly I wonder who’s beautiful.

• MRS JOE JONAS

I love ‘Biggest fan’!! And I love how Nick sort of grimaces before he raps :) And when he replaced LA with Ohio it was so cool! And did you hear the cheers at the end of Hello beautiful?!!! I’m so proud of these boys. And the ‘introducing me’ video is probably the best video EVER!!!

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:19 pm

Aug 11, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    SiezeTheDay said:

lmao. that’s true. lets go xD

lol but who gets to keep riley? i don’t want to share D:

picstoburn said:

(; that would be good too lol. did you see their chat today?
    But hey at least we got the tanks and the jeans (;..nopee..what went down?

Banana Anna said:

well well, joe jonas is way ugly
    Whatever keeps your water raft floating :p…Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• California.Gurls

Then

“AZZZUUUSSA!”
    “Do you know where that is?”
    “… No” *Shakes head*

———————————–
    do you mean the girl with black hair? If so she is really pretty.

• AAC

Haha Bradley. :)
    ——————-
    haha that was so awesome :)
    _______

• jerseygirl

Joe.
    Arms.
    Muscles.
    Sweat.

I go to bed :) bye

• xohunter

God that dress is seriously just annoying me. Is it like purple now?