Jonas Brothers LIVE CHAT AUGUST 11

Thx Claudia!

• AAC

Nick always gets picked on by fans in the chats and he always takes it so seriously. The cute sensitive one~
    _____

Poor Nick. XD
    He actually looked really tired though. And a bit high. ;D

• KristinaMarie559

How do people put these on youtube so fast? I know a lot of people don’t like their chats, but I like them. I just like seeing them interact and talk.

Me too:) I love all of their chats!

Someone kept making fun of Nick.
    Nick looked hot in this chat :)
    Actually, several people made fun or said stuff about Nick. He did look good…

facebook chats were easier and better

Poor Nick. XD
    He actually looked really tired though. And a bit high. ;D

haha I would love to see Nick high :P

• Anonymous!

—————–

a fan actually asked where danielle was or something like that and kevin was like oh, she in the tour bus, maybe i should i ask her to come? (to his bros) and then he texted her to come. :)

• JustxLeex

i do…sometimes Lol

• Jess sutton

i loveeeee themmmm!

• Jazz_

Danielle’s smile is contagious :)

• Maralovelovelove

haha i love them. tosh.o is a hilarious show, and i’d kill to see joseph on there. who else thinks joe looked freaking adorable? :P i love how he’s just sitting there eating. haha

• Untouchable

why’d they name the dog Riley?

ohyouknow said:

who cares about them? I mean reallly!

Me.

California.Gurls said:

first :)

Your icon. <3

I’m not hating or anything… but why is she with them??? I mean, I don’t randomly bring my boyfriend on MSN webchats. idk, it’s weird.

ohyouknow said:

who cares about them? I mean reallly!
    no one cares about demi

Untouchable said:

why’d they name the dog Riley?

why not? my dogs name is Riley. except he’s a golden retriever. lol

• Camillou

who cares about them? I mean reallly!

I do:)

I do too :D

CALIFORNIAGIRLS who is next to nick?

• AAC

Did you guys see Nick’s forearms? They are huge compared to Joe’s and Kevin’s. It’s kinda weird.

AAC said:

I KNOW! he looked like a freaking body builder or something… haha

• AAC

who cares about them? I mean reallly!

I do…

That chat was a fucking hot mess. It kept freezing every two seconds on my computer.

Nick was looking sexy as hell though.

cnsdmvlw

• Jazz_

I noticed! :o

I KNOW! he looked like a freaking body builder or something… haha
    _______

Maybe it’s from all the golfing and baseball. And I guess now he’s actually working out so…

• LetsJumpTheSun

Oh, no more chats please :|

dreamingALOUD said:

They should do a shirtless live chat. :D you know, considering they’ve been working out ;)

Fans: ‘We’ll buy the camp rock 2 soundtrack if you take your shirt off for the whole chat’

JB: ‘er…’

PapaJ: ‘Kaching $$$ get those shirts off boys’

WIN.

TBH I think Papa J fucked up their career. Sounds harsh and way over dramatic, but true.

He keeps trying to sell them to a younger audience e.g. CR2 Tour, JONAS LA album, CR2 movie & album etc when the younger audience have moved on to Justin Bieber.

He’s alienating the older audience who are loyal and will actually stick around but who won’t if they keep up with this Disney ‘we’re innocent’ shit because I think we all know that Joe’s a bit of a ladies man ;) Which is HOT.

Ergh, love you if you read that rant.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I would love to see a vid of Joe working out with his trainer..I love to see his muscles move..lol

Lol I’m not actually going to send him one. But even Nick knows he over-uses the word awesome. It is his favourite word though so I shouldn’t be saying anything. :)
    Boy am I gullable!!! Oh well, at least it might be decent advice for someone else…

question. Is PapaJ still managing the JB’s Joe tweeted something about following his manager @philymack. And now I’m all confused : (
    They have like 3 or 4 managers, this guy is one of them.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Anonymous

rant away..lol

I agree!

JB: ‘er…’

PapaJ: ‘Kaching $$$ get those shirts off boys’

Lmfaoooooo.

Signorina. aNonimo said:

AAC

I am glad to see a familiar name from oldschool OU!
    ____

Same here. :)

• Melanie

I think they should just do a random live chat on their own on their tour bus in the middle of the night or something. Just the three of them and have it on a different site not Cambio. One that’s not for publicity just to talk to the fans.
    I would love for them to do this. I am sure it is not too enjoyable with daddy watching and listening to every word you say. If they did a chat like the one you are talking about, their management would probably remove it or reprimand them..

__________
    Yeah, which is ridiculous seeing as how they are grown men and have their rights! lmao.
    They should just do it, be rebels. “Whatever we don’t care, we’re doing a shirtless chat if you don’t like it…go suck a lemon.”
    And be done with it.

LOL I feel bad now that Papa J’s on here. Sorry man, just my opinion.

• dreamingALOUD

Papa J, Phil and Johnny Wright all manage JB.

Thanks, Had my hopes up for a second there that they got rid of him…oh well hopefully in time.

• ilovemusic

actually, no they shouldn’t. because i’ll probably die.

That’s a risk I’m willing to take. ;)
    No offense. :D

• Maralovelovelove

Ergh, love you if you read that rant.

i completely agree. he’s trying to keep their young, pure image, but it’s not working. especially for joe… no one is falling for that ;)

agreed but i have got a weird feeling that maybe beliebers wrote this shit about nick! or maybe lets call them “fans” it’s so sad now he’s more insecure but he’s so talented and beautiful in- and outside :) just a really good person with a golden heart :)

Bullshit.

:O he should have gave her a bag to put over her head. jk ;P
    _____
    Wait what happened??

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

So I see you’re still hot and love some Nicklorice..lol

• Daydreamer…..

Wait, people were making fun of Nick? What the fuck? I’m scared to watch because I’m going to get mighty pissed.
    That boy is fucking beautiful inside and out just like his brothers, he’s not perfect but who cares? I like him for who he is. And some of these bitchy fans need to gtfo. Ugh, okay I’m getting mad…need to calm down.

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

I meant hot for Nicklorice..lol

ilovemusic said:

actually, no they shouldn’t. because i’ll probably die.

That’s a risk I’m willing to take. ;)
    No offense. :D

hahaha! none taken.. i am too. :)

• California.Gurls

Well it is only a concert so who knows. But if they are good at improvising, I’m sure they are going to work a kiss or two in.
    ————————–
    If they dont then Im going to buy a ticket for camilla that she can fly to nick :)

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:59 pm
    dreamingALOUD said:

Papa J, Phil and Johnny Wright all manage JB.

To be fair, I don’t think Papa J intentionally is shoving their careers and image in the garbage disposal, I think he is a devout Christian, has beliefs and isn’t too open minded and wants to keep their success bottled up in Disney forever.

I think he doesn’t want to let go of 2 years ago, and I don’t blame him. But your sons are older and it’s time to grow up and let them.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:57 pm

Boo yah. This.

• Melanie

Except where Papa J was like “Nick why do you look depressed?” And it got all awkward. I don’t think he should have read that one.

EXACTLY. that’s what i wanna see.

_______________________
    Lol like in their pajama pants but no shirts.
    that’d be an interesting chat.

ilovemusi said:

actually, no they shouldn’t. because i’ll probably die.

dreamingALOUD said:
    ——————————-
    They have 3 managers PapaJ is just one of them.

• dreamingALOUD

JB: ‘er…’

PapaJ: ‘Kaching $$$ get those shirts off boys’

• Melanie

Me too. To both. I am going out but I’m gonna DVR both. I already record every Tosh.

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

Wish his father watched his damn TV show. Sometimes I wonder if Papa J knows Joe is alive.
    ——————————————
    1. It hasn’t aired on T.V. yet so it’s not like he skipped it.
    2. He said he wanted to let Joe see it first. Kevin hasn’t seen it either. Only Nick did and that was because he was with Joe.
    3. He tweeted more than once about Joe. Ha actually didn’t make that many about Nick.

He loves all his sons and hails Joe’s accomplishments like any others. He may be seen more around Nick, but Nick’s a minor and Joe hasn’t been one for 3 years.

___________-
    Papa J?

• AAC

Three more months and they will be together again. :)
    ———————-
    yaaaaaaaaaaay I cant wait :). But I hope that they kiss
    ______

any one thinks is wier..joe always talks about working out but nicks arms are huge!!!

• AlwaystheTruth

He is the most normal Jonas, IMO. He’s very real and honest.
    —————————–
    that’s what I’ve always tought about Joe!

danielle is really beautiful(:

OH LORD PLEASE.
    i mean i respect kevin and danielle
    but having her in EVERYTHING???, HELL NO. STOP NOW!!!!!!
    _____________________
    I think Kevin likes to have her around him. I think Kevin is one of those boyfriends/husbands who are overly affectionate and always have to have their hand on you. And frankly, I think she’s going to get tired of it.

OH LORD PLEASE.
    i mean i respect kevin and danielle
    but having her in EVERYTHING???, HELL NO. STOP NOW!!!!!!

• MORICETSZ

omfg??!
    i mean.. i havent seen the chat but i read some of the first comments on here…

i cant believe their bashing on nick, he’s like…
    the cutest thing ever. and i dont know him that well, but i would so be his bff…lmfao.

NICK you’re amazing.

I personally would marry you on the spot. id even move to
    Mongolia with him. hahah

• ThaNameIsMimi

Can someone please tell me what the book says? i cant read it because my eyes are shitty ):

• MORICETSZ

OH LORD PLEASE.
    i mean i respect kevin and danielle
    but having her in EVERYTHING???, HELL NO. STOP NOW!!!!!!
    _____________________

———————————

omg dont say that! : ( she’s just kidding yall! shes just kidding.lmfao

am i the only one who thinks papa j is fine? i mean, hes kept them GROUNDED. look at justin b’s manager, didnt he get in jail or something? and justins as cocky as fuck. i think this disney thing was in their contract, u dont tell ur employers “dude im not going on tour with ppl from ur movie!”

• Breanna(:

Hii Joe?;*

i think nick was annoyed by kevin’s laugh and that joe ate and that they laid their foot on the table and that always people came in and nick stood up and joe and kevin just still sat there i think nick is more the one with manners and is more polite you know not that kevin and joe aren’t but nick is more ;)
    poor nick they insecured him more :/

OH LORD PLEASE.
    i mean i respect kevin and danielle
    but having her in EVERYTHING???, HELL NO. STOP NOW!!!!!!
    —————-
    caraaaaaaaaaaaaaazy people :|

I missed this ! i was watching the wanted`s live chat !!

That was very cool when Danielle Jonas was on there live chat.And, Riley is amazing dog to have that both and Kevin and Danielle raised.Danielle is a pretty young woman and she is blessed to have them as there family.I Love the jonas Brothers and i can’t wait until the tour.I hope i will see Danielle and met her.

• Abbie

Nick is probably tired
    remember his diabetes can make you tired i should know.. Just stop commnetin nick call miley its probably not that and seeing has you don’t know him in preson shut up

• frxbiz

ILBrLi zguyacrcxzxd, [url=http://syxbfldodate.com/]syxbfldodate[/url], [link=http://ghvisxygpxdg.com/]ghvisxygpxdg[/link], http://vtadiwwrxzct.com/

• jemi_loverx3

when was this? i thought it was at 3 :(

• JoickBelongs

I’m sorry, but I’m tired of this ‘Papa J sucks’ and all comments, seriously, it’s stupid, he doesn’t deserve that, and you don’t know him to say he doesn’t love Joe.

• Living4Lovato

well that part where joe was like “okay, kevin we get it” was because kevin was making fun of joe for calling asia a country. haha idk but yeah sometimes they look annoyed.
    I kind of thought this too. That is probably why Nick is quiet half the time. He can’t get a word in.
    Kevin never knows when to stop. They have to do that or he’ll talk forever.

Haha, okay. I thought I was the only one who noticed.

i LOVE ownick is soo in love with Riley.. hekeeps picking her up and calling her name!
    btw nick looked very happy! and those ppl are SOOO MEAN! words CANT explain what they did to him! :( poor nick! :(

The delusional teenies who like Namilla need to GTFO. Camilla Kerslake is already in a serious relationship. Nick should really try to be more open with people. He seems stand-offish, and that’s why people don’t understand him. One thing I love about Joe and Kevin is that they connect with people. Their social skills are excellent.

Haters need to stay out of their live chats. I mean honestly, all you’re gonna do is sit there and write nasty comments about the boys? I hope Nick didn’t take any of it to heart.

Joe said that because Kevin was making fun of him labeling Asia as a country. Nick was more annoyed at Joe than Kevin in this chat.

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Don’t worry, be happy, Nick. :)

Yester I popped my Twitter and Formspring cherries.
    http://www.twitter.com/suckitraw69 – I’d appreciate it if you followed me
    http://www.formspring.me/ninac12395 – Please ask me Qs

• futuregirlfromyear3000

Seriously? I couldn’t hear anything about feet or weird looking or whatever insult and even papa Jonas .

Will someone please tell me where that is or I’m gonna go crazy.

I think he doesn’t want to let go of 2 years ago, and I don’t blame him. But your songs are older and it’s time to grow up and let them.
    I actually have to say that I do agree. He does seem to hold on to the past. You know, a lot people especially parents do. It is hard for them to see their kids grow up. But it is time for them to grow and mature. At least Nick and Joe are trying to broaden their talent and doing other things, that is a good sign..

_______

Yeah I guess it got so bad that he called himself weird looking. JFC. -_-

• Gleekedout

Justin Bieber is apparently gonna be on glee. shit.

I know! He sometimes act like he has confidence, but I believe he is very insecure. I think he gets nervous to and his scratching and hair playing are like nervous habits that he does. I think he is most confident and less nervous when he is playing music. He becomes a different person.

A.K.A Your typical Virgo. Beyonce is the same way.

• dreamingALOUD

Exactly I think it’s just time for him to step back and let them do their own thing. I mean, no Kevin hate here, but he’s a married 23? year old and he’s still on Disney.

• LilaBabiuk

__

ikr

———————————–

I agree with u, all i wanted was to be there and hug him so tight!!! and say: U smell like heave full of chocolate!! hahah

______

Sigh… If only they didn’t live in different countries.

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

Take it easy..and enjoy the lovefest..lol

chat later!

Danger-ous said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:04 pm

yeah, really… am i the only one who found joe eating adorable? hahaha
    It was cute, but I swear there were people who didn’t know until today that Joe eats food. They were marveled by it.

He is the most normal Jonas, IMO. He’s very real and honest.

hahaha i know, right?! ridiculous.

Thank you! I know. But Joe needs to embrace his sex appeal, take his shirt off and what not.
    Can’t wait for his solo tour. It’ll be hot as hell.

• Anika

Danger-ous said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:41 pm

wait, what? that last part… haha
    Someone asked Papa J if he watched Joe’s episode of Hot in Cleveland yet and he said, “Ugh, no.”

What else is new?
    ___

Gosh, I hate their dad! When will he finally realize that the fans have grown up as well and don’t want that Disney sh** anymore? He also needs to realize that Joe’s just as talented as Nick, maybe not in the musical aspect, but in other stuff, like acting! They need to get rid of him as a manager!

__

ikr

———————————–

You should be more worried about Demi who’s the most insecure disney star of them all. They all have insecurities in some ways though.

I really can’t explain it. You should watch it. At first it was kind of funny at first, but then it was like: okay, that is enough, leave Nick alone. It was also cute when Nick talked because he was very excited about guitars, saying he smelled good (someone said he smelled like feet) and a few other things.

• Danger-ous

Um, tell me WHO does take insults well? Especially ones that come out of no where.

If Nick was sitting in the middle of some Justin Beieber convention and people were throwing these things at him, that’s one thing. But these are his alleged “fans”.

Damn, it almost makes me want to stick up for Nick. It’s like shit is never fucking good enough.

I also think there is a serious language barrier from some of their fans and they think they’re being funny.

• Maralovelovelove

Can’t wait for his solo tour. It’ll be hot as hell.

I KNOW. i’m getting really impatient.. hahaha

Ergh, love you if you read that rant.
    —————————-

I’m not disagreeing with your comment per say…They need to leave Disney.

But, I think it important to remember that all that has happened this year with CR2 and the TV show was initiated years ago when they signed their first contract with Disney. Way back when they had nothing…
    Disney probably has them in contracts for 3 movies…just like the HSM cast (like Zac wanted to do the 3rd :/) And 4 TV seasons…just like HM (cause the 4th was Miley’s idea, right? not). I doubt Disney would keep them around that long, but it is possible that they may have that power.

I hope that with 2011 and (hopefully) a new album they will begin the dedisnification, but it will be tough. Girls (particularly in music) fair much better at this than guys.

• dreamingALOUD

Kevin: ‘Goodbye sweetheart’
    Joe : ‘Goodbye sweetheart…I was talking to the dog’
    Kevin: ‘good because I was about to mess up…your sandwich’

[something along those lines, that was my favourite part] ^-^

• dreamingALOUD

I KNOW. i’m getting really impatient.. hahaha

I hope to god he tours in the UK :’D That would make my life.

A.K.A Your typical Virgo. Beyonce is the same way.

Omfg, I love you. So into star signs and the zodiac.

Justin Bieber is apparently gonna be on glee. shit.
    OHHHH they better not ruin my favorite show… That is ridiculous if it was true. There are better people and better legends out there. Please don’t let this be true.

• Living4Lovato

Did anyone else get the weird notion that Joe and Nick were getting annoyed with Kevin? I don’t remember what happened, but Kevin was laughing really hard about something, then Joe was like, “Okay, Kevin, we get it.” Plus, Kevin kept interrupting people when they were talking, and Joe and Nick had these annoyed looks on their faces. I love Kevin, I’m just pointing it out.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    Anika said:

Danger-ous said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:41 pm

wait, what? that last part… haha

What else is new?
    ___

I think that their dad pigeon holes each one of them:

Kevin: Be precious and play guitar. Agree with my decisions.

Nick: Lead this group, write songs, display musicality for the entire group. Carry them.

Joe: Look pretty and capture the attention of 20,000 people on stage. Dance for the girls and smile pretty.

• Maralovelovelove

Justin Bieber is apparently gonna be on glee. shit.

unfortunetly… it is true. i think they already filmed it in fact.

• Daydreamer…..

_______

Yeah I guess it got so bad that he called himself weird looking. JFC. -_-

I swear….*tries to calm down* Bring that boy to me and I will make sure to tell him how handsome he is.
    Some fans…little criticizing bitches, always have something to say about all of them. Damn it. :/

You know what I noticed? Most of the fans send in the same questions. Honestly, I think they get tired of the same questions and that is why they don’t answer them as often as they did. I was thinking this and Kevin made the comment about making sure everyone had a whole new set of questions next week.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:10 pm

I’m not disagreeing with your comment per say…They need to leave Disney.

I know, you’re right. I’m sure there was some type of deal with CR if the first one was successful. Disney is…man. Do not fuck with Disney. I give them credit if they’re even trying to get out.

• Daydreamer…..

====
    I’m going to have to watch this. Hopefully steam doesn’t come out of my ears. Ugh, I hate when people gang up on others!

Living4Lovato said:

I KNOW! he looked like a freaking body builder or something… haha
    _______

Maybe it’s from all the golfing and baseball.

And frequent masturbation.

who cares about them? I mean reallly!
    I do! A LOT! and so do tons of other people.

• Danger-ous

Some of their fans are extremely rude. I didn’t think there was anything wrong with Nick at all. Do they even know his personality?

Joe on the other hand…Kills me.

And I freaked when he said about Tosh.O. That show is the love of my life right now.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:54 pm

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

——————————————
    1. It hasn’t aired on T.V. yet so it’s not like he skipped it.

Hey Papa J!

No, it’s clear he is more proud of Nick. Nick is a musical genius and Joe just gets shitty press for breaking up with crazy girls.

But you do have some valid points.

I don’t doubt he loves Joe, but is he proud of him?

• jerseygirl

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:54 pm

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

——————————————
    1. It hasn’t aired on T.V. yet so it’s not like he skipped it.

——————–
    Sup PapaJ?

i don’t know if i’m the only one but i think they care more about nick frankie and joe what is about kevin :/? i think their dad is weird i don’t know why! i think he loves them but doesn’t show it you know..:/ like dads do! but i really like their mum!!

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

——————————————
    1. It hasn’t aired on T.V. yet so it’s not like he skipped it.

• AAC

Maybe it’s from all the golfing and baseball.

And frequent masturbation
    _____

That too.

LetsJumpTheSun said:

Oh, no more chats please :|

uh, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them…. a lot of fans enjoy them. like me :)

I think some of the fans asked if she would come into the chat.

• Maralovelovelove

Joe on the other hand…Kills me.

AGREED. i watch it ALL the time. and the fact that joe loves it too got me all giddy. hahahaha

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:24 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

Joe on the other hand…Kills me.

If Joe went on that show, I’d die.

Did you see his one last week on the Human Centipede? Greatness.

• Anika

The best thing was when a fan asked what Nick wants for his 18th birthday, Kevin said “Positive comments!”

• JonasB4Life!

awww at the end, “sweetheart” aww

iLOVE Paul Kevin Jonas II

Yes, but when he was sitting in the middle of them, he looked very small compared to them, but when Joe moved to the middle he looked bigger and Joe looked small.

Poor Nick. XD
    He actually looked really tired though. And a bit high. ;D

haha I would love to see Nick high :P

I loved this post

He looked high as a kite and had a shirt on that said “dazed memories”.

• demi is my girl crush

RILEY IS RAPING JOE’S SANDWICH WITH HER EYES!

Poor Nick. XD
    He actually looked really tired though
    He did look tired and from my computer he looked a little pale. But I guess if someone starts off the chat about chubby fingers it doesn’t set the best of moods.

What were they saying about Nick?? :(

Nick is cute, he is more serious. I like that he is different. (?)

______

Someone actually said that? People are such jerks.

Nick was pissed.. Maybe he misses London ;] Joe you look GOOD when you stuff your face like that! Kevin and Dani are to cute for words <3

Yes, I agree, standing up for little brother. Nick’s response was nice of course: he said something about not needing anything, that he has everything he needs or something like that.

Nick misses Miley!

AAC said:

______

Someone actually said that? People are such jerks.

kevin is an ass for saying that tweet to nick. he shouldnt have said anything at all

Nick misses Miley!

PLEASE, PLEASE don’t start Niley drama.

I liked when Joe said that he and Nick stayed up talking about love and how it messes with their heads or something around that matter, my volume wasn’t great at first so I couldn’t hear it well.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Gotta love Joe…I wish I was that sandwich..lol

AAC how have you been?

• heartinvasion?

who cares about them? I mean reallly!
    Then why are you here? Buh-Bye!

we final get to hear her talk lol

• KristinaMarie559

True but he looked sad in the last one to.

I enjoy them too. I just like to see them and hear their voices.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Joe on Tosh 2.0

That would be hilarious…

I like how Danielle canoodles up to Kevin..they are such a great couple..and their baby (dog) is adorable!

• Melanie

Nick looked happy in this chat.
    Whoever said he looked like a lepruchon needs to learn their manners. Poor guy.

If he’s a leprachon than I wanna find the rainbow, and the pot of gold. (:

______

Well I for one love Nick’s chubby fingers. :)

Nick is cute, he is more serious. I like that he is different. (?)
    I also like that he is different. He is adorable and just sits there and takes everything in…

• Sweetdisposition?

Saw the chat, but has anyone seen Emily Osments new music video? It’s suprisingly really good.
    I love the song now.

• xJonasXCandyx

I missed another live chat! >:/ FML

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:30 pm

Nick misses Miley!

• Sweetdisposition?

I really liked the chat. :D

• ilovemusic

I wanna bitch slap the assholes who constantly bashed Nick.

Oh and Nick should NEVER call himself weird looking again. He’s fucking sex on legs <3

• natjbguitargirl

nick looked sexy and his arms wow
    joe needs to stop wearing grey shirts
    and kevin was adorable it was cute when he saw danielle he was like babe come sit right here

• Maralovelovelove

i think that the people making fun of nick are just trying to get the boys attention. but still, it’s rude and they call them selfs fans?

• EvaSnow

I don’t get why everyone is making fun of Nick. That doesn’t make any sense. Why is everyone so mean towards him?

I thought it was incredibly cute that Joe was eating during the live chat. I could only stare at Joe. xD

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

I have to take off soon..just as their is a jonas bonus on every post pretty much..but such is life..

I am taking my baby for her first outing..to the grocery store..my half brother was born in June..so my stepmom and I are taking out our babies..

__

ikr

Signorina. aNonimo said:

AAC

So I see you’re still hot and love some Nicklorice..lol
    _____

Of course I am. And you’re still mighty inlove with your… Joesus… Lmao!

when nick said Riley i thought he said Miley

ME.

• ohyouknow

who cares about them? I mean reallly!

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

Once a Joe Hoe..always a Joe Hoe..lol {:>)

AAC

______

Alright. Well it was nice talking to you again Ms N.

• LilaBabiuk

I wanna kill the person that talked about my baby @nickjonas …
    He smells like heaven for ur information!!!

It kills me that there are people stupid like these!!!

I loved the fact that Joe and Nick said “Te Amo” which means I love u!!!
    Brazil loves u too!!!

yeah, really… am i the only one who found joe eating adorable? hahaha

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:04 pm

yeah, really… am i the only one who found joe eating adorable? hahaha

He is the most normal Jonas, IMO. He’s very real and honest.

I really truly believe that miam is breaking Nick! I mean look at how sad he looks :/

______

Well I for one love Nick’s chubby fingers. :)
    ____________
    I second that :)

• Drizzy

Well I for one love Nick’s chubby fingers. :)
    ==

I love his hands. ;)

I’m weird.

Gotta love Joe…I wish I was that sandwich..lol

AAC how have you been?
    ________

Hey. I’ve been pretty good. Enjoying my summer. How about you? How’s the baby doing?

• jerseygirl

Aug 11, 2010 @ 02:17 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Kevin never knows when to stop. They have to do that or he’ll talk forever.
    ——————-
    Agreed. Kevin always seems to talk the most and the loudest.

• Danger-ous

Kevin never knows when to stop. They have to do that or he’ll talk forever.

• sophieee

i’m so bored :/

I’m gonna sound weird for saying this but Danielle’s voice is very like pleasant. Haha. Anyways…

• Drizzy

===

STFU. Niley is dead.

Get out hahaha.

______

Someone actually said that? People are such jerks.

—————–
    True! He really shouldn’t have said anything. He was the one reading them. Maybe he thought it would be funny, but some of the other comments weren’t great either, not bad, but in a way they just took digs at Nick.

• ilovemusic

Oh and to the person who said who cares about them…

you have a Demi icon, sooo….

(replying to this) – Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    Anonymous! said:

—————–

==================================

Oh. Okay. That makes sense. TY :)

• Danger-ous

Some of their fans need to check themselves. It’s not cool to just spit out rude ass comments to them over the internet.

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

Someone gave Joe a dictionary at the M&G the other day. Seriously. Where is your fucking class?

Danger-ous said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:24 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

Joe on the other hand…Kills me.

If Joe went on that show, I’d die.

Did you see his one last week on the Human Centipede? Greatness

no! i missed last weeks! but i’m watching tonight ferr suuure. after joe’s episode of hot in cleveland of course :)

What part was that? I dozed off half the time

ahh kevin spoke german that was soo good :D and they mentioned germany that was even better xD that chat was better than the last one! but i like the facebook chats better! i can’t even handle it with typing something in twitter and watching at the same time!
    danielle is cute :) like riley <3
    nick and kevin haters GTFO! also joe haters! poor nick he doesn’t smell like feet i guess!!

• AAC

I wanna bitch slap the assholes who constantly bashed Nick.

He called himseld weird looking? D:
    I missed a lot of the chat. Aww I feel so bad for Nick.

Nick misses Miley!

LMFAO. I agree!

UGH! The person who made the “Nick smells like feet” comment is a known Nick hater! smh

You don’t have to love all the brothers but be respectful as a human being and don’t send mean spirited comments directly to them. If you send it to a live chat you want them to see it. It’s just plain mean…it’s being a bully.

The rest of the comments Nick got I think were made out of love or concern but came across poorly.

True but he looked sad in the last one to.
    He did look sad, maybe it is not sadness. He is just quieter and if we really look hard Kevin and Joe do a lot of talking, Nick has his days where he talks a lot, but most he just lets his brothers do it. He is adorable of course though.

• ilovemusic

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

I know right? I saw a picture of that.
    Like wtf, he’s not an IDIOT. So what if he has typos, my god.

• Melanie

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

______________
    Seriously? Psh and you wonder why they don’t want to date a fan. Maybe cuz you all need Manners 101. I bet he was nice about it too. I would’ve said some snarky comment back. lol

______

Well I for one love Nick’s chubby fingers. :)
    ____________
    I second that :)

Your icon is adorable! Nick’s smile… <3

ug 11, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

• KristinaMarie559

In the words of Kingsley, Bitch shut-up.
    He could have been tired or something. They have moved on,it’s time for you to move on.

• Sweetdisposition?

Danger-ous said:

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

Seriously?! Wtf, what a total jerk.

• ilovemusic

I wanna bitch slap the assholes who constantly bashed Nick.

He called himseld weird looking? D:
    I missed a lot of the chat. Aww I feel so bad for Nick.

Yeah. :\ He really didn’t look too happy this chat. When it came to like the 4th insult, I could tell he was pissed. :(

kevins so sweeet calling danielle sweetheart

danielle is cute :) like riley <3
    I forgot someone said he smelled like feet. That was rude. At least Nick had enough humor to say that he always smelled good. I am sure he does, I have heard he smells like shampoo and once I heard he smelled like bananas…

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I love them:)

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    AAC said:

I wanna bitch slap the assholes who constantly bashed Nick.

__________
    I know he’s like “I’m a pretty weird looking guy already so I wouldn’t have to make a funny face.” He’s so insecure though, even if he’s just joking he seems insecure sometimes and it makes me feel bad :/ cause he doesn’t see the great person that he is. lol

• KristinaMarie559

True but he looked sad in the last one to.

True because when he did talk he seemed happy<3

• Alyssaaa

I found it hilarious how Joe kept asking Kevin about his tour bus and what he does with Dani. (:

• -Jenii

Danger-ous said:

ug 11, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

______
    IMO Papa J isent a very good manager. I bet that if he wasent their father, he’d already be fired

• AAC

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

__________

Would it be mean if I sent Nick a Thesaurus for his birthday? Lol. Love him but he needs to start using words other than awesome and amazing.

Danger-ous said:

ug 11, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

wait, what? that last part… haha

• SimplyCT

Danger-ous said:

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

smh. ikr?
    that’s messed up. -_-

• dreamingALOUD

I actually liked this chat better then the other ones they’ve done recently. I managed to get through it all XD

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    Melanie said:

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

______________
    He was nice. I hate some of their fans. So fucking rude, the shit they say to those boys. They’re so gracious to everyone, the uglies, the fatties, the classless and that’s what they get in return?

Bullshit.

• ilovemusic

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

Omfg. Papa J barely acts as if Joe’s his son. He had like what, ONE tweet about Joe in Africa? Meanwhile he sits there and tweets “Nick was amazing in Les Mis, blah blah blah.” I don’t mind his tweets about Nick, but it’d be nice if he remembered he has other sons who do amazing things also.

Well I for one love Nick’s chubby fingers. :)

I do too. ;)

Some of the comments were so rude though. I mean, I know they were probably meant as a joke but they don’t know Nick.

It’s like going up to a stranger and saying ‘You have a bent nose’. It’s just not right.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:41 pm

wait, what? that last part… haha

What else is new?

• -Jenii

Danger-ous said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    Melanie said:

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

______________

Bullshit.

______
    Cant believe ppl like that call themselves ” Fans”. That was just rude.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    ilovemusic said:

Can’t wait to see Joe. So proud of him.

PLEASE. Don’t get me started. The only reason he Tweeted about Joe is because half of fucking Twitter got on his ass after he was Tweeting fucking rainbows and lollipops about Nick in Les Mis.

Your son went to another country to help orphans and we haven’t heard one thing about it.

Joe is such an afterthought, it’s so apparent.

• Gleekedout

Maralovelovelove said:

Justin Bieber is apparently gonna be on glee. shit.

unfortunetly… it is true. i think they already filmed it in fact.
    fuck. First CSI now Glee. this sucks

unfortunetly… it is true. i think they already filmed it in fact.

omg seriously??? im gonna record it and masturbate to it

• Danger-ous

Ok, I’m writing dissertations. I have to go.

i think papa J also more supports nick cuz you all know nick has got diabetes and you don’t know maybe one day something will happen to nick and nobody is around him! and papa J will also show people what his son “nick jonas” can do even with diabetes so he’s more proud of him i think..!

• Daydreamer…..

On a side note, I love Danielle’s speaking voice. She is beautiful.

nick please just call miley <3

• Daydreamer…..

Wait, where can I watch the whole chat? It’s not up on yt. Weird.

______

Well I for one love Nick’s chubby fingers. :)
    ____________
    I second that :)

Your icon is adorable! Nick’s smile… <3

____________
    Thanks :]
    Doesn’t he look like a little lightning bug? Lmao.
    Oooh I figured out something to add to the list
    -Must love Nick’s adorable chubby fingers.

• Anika

Maybe Papa J always cares about Nick so much is because he’s like the leader of the group! Papa J probably is more interested in the band’s success than anything! Maybe that’s why he doesn’t care if Joe’s on a tv show or something because it doesn’t really do anything for the band!

What were the insults people said to nick?

• California.Gurls

Your icon. <3
    —————-
    haha I finally found one :)

• dreamingALOUD

where did everyone go?

I wanna bitch slap the assholes who constantly bashed Nick.

I was kind of shocked that Nick said that.

Nick is so insecure:/
    He isn’t weird looking at all!

• -Jenii

KristinaMarie559 said:

Nick is so insecure:/
    He isn’t weird looking at all!
    ___________
    IKR? Nick is anything but weird looking.

• Maralovelovelove

i know. it bugs me. i’m really disliking their dad these days. they need a new manager. i think he’s getting big headed…

• ilovemusic

Aw poor bb. He really shouldn’t be insecure though. He’s very talented and a really great guy. haha.

_______

Nick doesn’t seem like the one to take insults very well either. He really does seem insecure about himself. I just really want to hug him right now.

• natjbguitargirl

__

ikr

Danger-ous said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:41 pm

wait, what? that last part… haha

What else is new?

that little bastard!!!

• dreamingALOUD

Bullshit.

:O he should have gave her a bag to put over her head. jk ;P

_____
    Oh yeah he totally looks depressed -____-

• Melanie

They don’t judge your sorry asses.

______________

Bullshit.

__________
    At least its small so he can easily dispose of it in the trash lol.

• ilovemusic

Agreed. I know its harsh to fire your dad, but hey, I think they should.

nick please just call miley <3

Niley is over. Build a bridge and get over it.

that girl is fucking rude. she is ugly too she looks like a cackling witch

• dreamingALOUD

What else is new?

I thought he said he was waiting until Joe watched it?

Well it depends. If you maybe put a note with it saying something positive like I know you love to use expressive words, especially when you are writing songs or something along that line, then no, Nick would probably like that, but if you said that you need this because you say amazing and awesome too much, might be a little rude. Just make it sound nice or encouraging.

• SimplyCT

_____
    Oh yeah he totally looks depressed -____-

lol.

• demi is my girl crush

JOE FORGOT TO MENTION DEMIS BDAY AND NICK BEAT HIM TO IT. IM TELLING YOU PEOPLE NICK HAS A LIL SOMETHING FOR DEMI. (SORRY FOR THE CAPS THE BUTTON GOT STUCK I WILL GET A PENNY OR SOMETHING AND GET IT LATER.)

Aug 11, 2010 @ 01:45 pm
    Melanie said:

Bullshit.

__________
    At least its small so he can easily dispose of it in the trash lol.
    He should have bitch slapped her with it.

_____
    Oh yeah he totally looks depressed -____-
    Haha. Nick is happy:D

• ilovemusic

Joe is such an afterthought, it’s so apparent.

Agreed with this whole thing. SMH, Papa Fucking Jonas.

• SimplyCT

that girl is fucking rude. she is ugly too she looks like a cackling witch

wow, some fan she is. -_-

• Jane Doe

I missed it again.
    D:

___________

Late enough so that all the little teenies that have rude stuff to say will be in bed.

Your icon. <3
    —————-
    haha I finally found one :)
    _______

Three more months and they will be together again. :)

• KristinaMarie559

Wait I’m lost, what does Poppa Jonas do to Joe?

ilovemusic said:

Agreed. I know its harsh to fire your dad, but hey, I think they should.

me too. jonas brothers would be around a lot longer, and probably wouldn’t be so involved in disney if it weren’t for their dad.

• California.Gurls

Cant believe ppl like that call themselves ” Fans”. That was just rude.
    —————–
    But I thought that Kevin or Joe, I dont know anymore who told him that, didnt have to tell him. I mean that was kind of mean of Kevin/Joe

• Melanie

I like M-Dot though he was complimenting everyone, and he asked people questions when it seemed like they were being left out. He seems like a sweet guy.

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

Joe looks delicious and gorjoeus as ever.

I am doing well…my baby is the sweetest thing ever..I am in Washington state..living temporarily with my Dad..he and his wife have been a great help with Appollonia.

I am glad to see your comments here!

He’s making all the WRONG decisions for them. :\

Melanie said:

EXACTLY. that’s what i wanna see.

• California.Gurls

Three more months and they will be together again. :)
    ———————-
    yaaaaaaaaaaay I cant wait :). But I hope that they kiss.

• dreamingALOUD

• ohyouknow

BOOOO!

• California.Gurls

first :)

• sophieee

i dont like cambio.
    i liked their facebook chats
    they were funner…

facebook chat ftw!!!

• KristinaMarie559

Someone kept making fun of Nick.
    Nick looked hot in this chat :)

• iMystified

I miss their old chats. :(
    ARM WRESTLE!!

• austin19

danielle doesn`t even say anything you can hear . . . .

• KristinaMarie559

who cares about them? I mean reallly!

I do:)

• ilovemusic

EXACTLY. that’s what i wanna see.

Oh yeah he totally looks depressed -____-
    Yeah, I don’t think he is depressed. He is just quieter. He laughed and when he did talk he sounded fine. Nick unfortunately is like me, if I am just sitting there, people think I am angry, but I’m not, I am just sitting listening to others…. It is just the expression I have and Nick too.

• California.Gurls

————————-
    that would be epic :)

AAC

Joe looks delicious and gorjoeus as ever.

I am glad to see your comments here!
    ______

Awww that’s great. Glad everything is going well.

___________
    They have more than one. Their dad is their over all manager, that guy could be their tour manager ect.
    I think, I could be wrong lol.

• Danger-ous

Papa J, Phil and Johnny Wright all manage JB.

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC

I am glad to see a familiar name from oldschool OU!

I was kind of shocked Papa J asked him that. I felt bad for Nick. What if Papa J asked that for a reason? or just wanted to clear the air that Nick is fine. I don’t know, but it was weird along with the heart attack comment…