Miley Cyrus LOL SET SEXY!

miley-lol-set-5

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PICTURES! Thx @Mileyyy_!

• Tanya

Classy as per usual

Extremly Important. mabey they really want you guys to follow Twitter.com/Mileyyy_

• mileynileylove

Finally new Miley pics !!! – dance -

Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!

• kass

mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! <3<3<3<33< this girl!!!

• Jane Doe

Miley!

• suzii18023

miley(:

• iHeartCookies

i know right

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Dear OceanUP,

Get Help please it will make all of us happy, if you will stop saying BS.

Love, Martha

• FullMoon

she looks cute
    getting tierd its like 5 am here i did’t sleep
    at all

• Your Love is my Drug

Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!
    Yay!
    L.O.S.E.R__ANON AND HER IRRELEVANT COMMENTS THAT NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT! :D

• Jane Doe

Someone entertain me.
    x_x

• Your Love is my Drug

Where can i get good JB icons?

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!
    Yay!
    L.O.S.E.R__ANON AND HER IRRELEVANT COMMENTS THAT NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT! :D

WIN!!

• Your Love is my Drug

Where can i get good JB icons?

By JB i mean Justin Bieber! Any suggestions?

• sophieee

Miley seems to be OU main priority EXTREMELY IMPORTANT pshhh my mom.

This movie looks so stupid and boring.

I lol’d

• SimplyCT

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

ohh, OU…

• Your Love is my Drug

sophieee said:
    Miley seems to be OU main priority EXTREMELY IMPORTANT pshhh my mom.
    Whats the term for the moving icon? isnt it gif. or something? and are they’re any Justin Bieber oneS?

What a slut.

Trashy

yall finally got some pics thank you ou *applause*

• lollipop49

MILEEYY! im lovingg all these posts ;D

• sayWHAT

i think she is in costume here but she looks really cute :) love herrr

btw i think ou is creepy obsessed with noah and miley’s “importance”

• Your Love is my Drug

What a slut.
    I KNOW. LOVE IT<333

• msjonas13

hottayyyyyyy

• TalulaMe

Well psshh, its MILEY She is important!

• TalulaMe

Well psshh, its MILEY She is important!

• teenage rebel

extremely important?

• dont jugde

The love for Miley on this post kind of scare me. o_O

• gottalent?

dont jugde said:
    The lovefor Miley on this post kind of scare me.o_O

• JoickBelongs

love her <3

• kika

I love miley..i am sick to her bot i like it!:*

• iHeartCookies

does anyone know how to get an icon?

• iHeartCookies

well that outfit is better then the other ones

• mileysrock

mileyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Sarah Ann said:

I met miley 2 days ago with my friend Emma and we asked her for a picture and she goes “sure, anything for you spoiled brats” and we didn’t know if she was joking or not so we just laughed. and in the picture she wasn’t smiling, more like a, scowl. it was scaryyyyy. hah. and then we were like thank you and she turned around, didnt say anything and gave us the peace sign. hah she wasnt like mean she was just kinda annoyed i guess.? idk but i dont know if she was just kidding about the spoiled brats because we were as nice as possible!!!
    ___________

BAHA of course -_-‘ if you really had a picture you’d throw it around sites or twitter like anyone else and we would have seen it by now and no now fan pictures since then so FAIL

cait said:

THATS MY SCHOOL :D

really??!! have you met her?

no :( not yet. but my friends that have met her say that she’s been really rude. so i’m like waiting for the right time to approach her so maybe shes nice hahahaha. but i kinda feel bad because people found out what house she’s staying at and now theres people there 24/7. not gonna lie… i drove by it once… 0:) and i saw braison, but no sign of miley.
    _________

Well you’re one person with brains! I’m glad you don’t just go and wait at her house or set like loads. Seriously thank you. I know your friend might have really wanted to see her but celebs don’t want to be seen all the time.

LOLLLLL at the person who wrote EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111

oceanup you make me laugh. we get it, you hate miley. maybe you’re just jealous that she has talent while you’re sat on your ass running a fail of a gossip site. tehe.

• Jazz_

Her outfits ! <3

Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    Live Like There… said:

What do you think about my new icon???

Yummeh ;D
    your icon is so funny!
    LMAO..thanks! Someone earlier was hacked and all of a sudden was like ”WTF why is my icon a pony?!” and their ”Who I Am” was changed to ”I like rainbows, ponies, and sunshineee(:” and they didnt know who did it..they changed EVERYTHING to My Little Pony and they were upset..so I changed mine to make them feel better..Im NOT changing it..if everyone did that Id laugh XD
    LMAO you should change your password so they won’t hack you again
    Lmao noo it wasnt me…it was someone else…all of a sudden it was changed too a pink pony..so I made mine a pony to make them feel better XD

• carbomb__

I think I love her shoes :D But if I wore that I’d feel naked…

• SiezeTheDay

I think I love her shoes :D But if I wore that I’d feel naked…
    Hahaha same here..about the naked part..

• nemoh

Bored as fuck.

Spam me questions.

Follow? & I’ll follow back.

Where is everyone??
    Its been a deadbeat place alllllll day :/..and nobodys in the new Miley post either…

• nemoh

Where is everyone??
    Dead. Or off spamming Brody.

• jannetgirl147

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

nemoh said:

Dead. Or off spamming Brody

a ok, thanks :D

ayWHAT said:

ME TOOO! that cliff hanger is sooooo annoying!! when is season 2??

ikr? i want to know what happened already.
    and it’s actually in mid season, so it’s still on season 1.
    but i heard it’s not coming back until next year. :l

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i need to know now! :'( *cries* poor hannah!

i know, the wait is already killing me. D:
    and hopefully, hannah doesn’t die because she’s my favorite character. haha. xD

…………………
    Hanna doesn’t die she’s a main charater for one. And two read the books. There all out already, I know what happens who a is the wholeeeee story and its ten times better than the show, alothough I love the people they picked to play the charaters

• m

Haters are just jealous

k?

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Live Like There… said:

What do you think about my new icon???
    *dies*

• suckit

Haters are just jealous

is that some kind of anime in ur icon<33

• colorfulx

Grab that bootay xD Love her.

is that some kind of anime in ur icon3

code geass

miley miley miley yayayayayaa thank oceanup. love miley and i miss her sooo much.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    Live Like There… said:

What do you think about my new icon???

Yummeh ;D

oceanup and their delirious sarcasm towards Miley. they just love sucking up to wholesome ol’ sel and demi.

the updates are always from the same person. is it from miley?

• suckit

is that some kind of anime in ur icon3

code geass

never heard of that

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    Live Like There… said:

What do you think about my new icon???

Yummeh ;D
    your icon is so funny!

Watching hot in Cleveland! Joe is doing so well! :] Anyone else watching?

Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    Live Like There… said:

What do you think about my new icon???

Yummeh ;D
    your icon is so funny!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:12 pm
    Live Like There… said:

What do you think about my new icon???

Yummeh ;D
    your icon is so funny!
    LMAO you should change your password so they won’t hack you again

miley :))

yay miley!

• Maralovelovelove

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

OU, you need serious help, dude….

okayy….first?

• sayWHAT

and before people start be critical of her outfit she may be dressed for the movie and i think she looks cute :)

• idkMyBFFjill

Are you using a tone with me, OU?

hahahahhaa <3

• sayWHAT

she looks happy!!! who is the guy she’s talking to and is liam still there???

• Your Love is my Drug

OMG so important!! Haha I <3 her outfits (:

• Hilary

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PICTURES!

Ou, you need a nap.

Btw finaly some Miley candids!!
    Love her <3

a ok. are you new?
    Nope :p…Ive been commin on since mid 09 :p..but this account is a newly made account..I was an anon till this year.

jannetgirl147 said:

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.

• jannetgirl147

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.
    is that by miley?i never heard of it?when
    is it coming out?

• _liesyoutold

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PICTURES!
    hehe. I love it when OU is being funny :/

thats awesome!

• Sarah Ann

• Gable16

that’s what i like to hear. [=

i used to not be a fan of miley, but shes growing on me:)))))

Everyone is fangirling over brody. thats why OU is dead now

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/

• Gable16

btw…miles is looking sexy…and haters.

“go to the bookstore.
    buy a dictionary.
    use it and look up the word slut.
    and buy a life while you’re at it”

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?

• :D

Wow, i could never wear that
    And i don’t mean it in a bad way, I’m just chubby(: hahaha

I really disliked miley, but she’s growing on me since she left her hannah attitude back

ITS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT GUYS!

I CANT BE TAMED

• LoveToLove

This movie looks so stupid and boring.

______

boing bitch if you don’t like it don’t waste your time hating

Gable16 said:

btw…miles is looking sexy…and haters.

“go to the bookstore.
    buy a dictionary.
    use it and look up the word slut.
    and buy a life while you’re at it

Good!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

where is everybody?

• Fiona

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
    oh, OU when will you learn…

What a slut.

go to the bookstore.
    buy a dictionary.
    use it and look up the word slut.
    and buy a life while you’re at it :)

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?
    Nice :)…she turned into a uh..*coughcoughslutcoughcough*..she used me and my family AND my friends..she has a bad attitude&disses you in Spanish when she claims shes your ”bestfriend”..she lies alot and only uses people for their money so they can take her places… -_____-..who needs her.

• GabbyxNicole

Miley is extremely important <333 rofl fail oceanup

• sophieee

Your Love is my Drug said:
    sophieee said:
    Miley seems to be OU main priority EXTREMELY IMPORTANT pshhh my mom.
    google saycrackagain and click on the livejournal link. i think they might have some.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Sexy?
    Lmfao, oceanup.
    anyways. I haven’t heard much about Miley.
    I don’t really care much about her right now since nothing is really going on.

• picstoburn

blahhhhhhh

• picstoburn

blahhhhhhh

• Dessiree

I CANT BE TAMED
    Me neither

• nemoh

Lets spam him!

Let’s not. Let him breathe, but then again…he’s loving the attention.

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?
    wow that sucks alot. With friends like that I prefer an enemy. Hope you find someone that will deserve your frienship.

Let’s not. Let him breathe, but then again…he’s loving the attention.

Why do you hate him? What did he ever do to you?

• nemoh

Let’s not. Let him breathe, but then again…he’s loving the attention.

Why do you hate him? What did he ever do to you?

Why are you coming to conclusions so fast? I don’t hate him…I don’t even know the guy. I’m just saying everyone is obsessing over him and that they should stop.

we obsess over mason because he is sexy and we love sexy men

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?
    Yehp..she only invited me to her birthday party cause she wanted another present…and her and her mom would talk in Spanish about someone who was in the room with them..then lie and say ”oooh no we were talking about how nice you look” then why cant you do it in English? -.- ..I gave up on her. I dont need a friend that lies constantly, blames you for everything and cant be trusted :P

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?

thats terrible girl, if she continues like that she will have alot of problems in the future.

• JBSupporter

cool

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?

MHM! Oh and get this..she would plan having sex with her boyfriends o.O..then shed be like ”he never meant anything to me” so she ended up sleeping with a kid she was friends with benefits with after 1 week..yehp…now she doesnt care what she does..its sad how she went from my bestfriend to someone i dont even wanna know…

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?

OMFG! how old is she??

thats awesome!
    Why thankyaaa! And you? :D…actually my ex friend got me into this site :/
    Ive been here since November last year. Ex friend why?

OMFG! how old is she??
    She just turned 17…it just makes me mad and upset knowing that she went from my ”bestfriend” which apparently she still said crap about me DURING our ‘friendship’ to someone I dont even wanna see..

jannetgirl147 said:

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.
    is that by miley?i never heard of it?when
    is it coming out?
    yes Miley has the main role, Its a thriller. She will start filming next year so I supposed it will come out in 2012..

jannetgirl147 said:

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.
    is that by miley?i never heard of it?when
    is it coming out?

She is wearing the white shirt and her black bras are showing again!!! I love her butttttt….miley I know that you have more cloths! XD

OMFG! how old is she??
    17…I dunno its just sad..how she went from being my ‘bestfriend’ to someone I dont even wanna see..she said crap about me during our

friendship

however..and she says crap about everyone..so whatev thats not a friend ^^

• Dessiree

Seriously, wow shes gotta lot of movie comin up.
    Yayy Miley!!

• jannetgirl147

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.
    is that by miley?i never heard of it?when
    is it coming out?

holy crap in 2012
    well whatever it sounds cool
    cause its a thriller and Miley’s
    in it where did you hear that tho?

• cait

THATS MY SCHOOL :D

jannetgirl147 said:

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.
    is that by miley?i never heard of it?when
    is it coming out?

holy crap in 2012
    well whatever it sounds cool
    cause its a thriller and Miley’s
    in it where did you hear that tho?
    just look for it on Google.

cait said:

THATS MY SCHOOL :D

really??!! have you met her?

• cait

cait said:

THATS MY SCHOOL :D

really??!! have you met her?

• jannetgirl147

gosh i cant wait till this movie comes out

me neither, the movie Im really looking forward is to Wake.
    is that by miley?i never heard of it?when
    is it coming out?

holy crap in 2012
    well whatever it sounds cool
    cause its a thriller and Miley’s
    in it where did you hear that tho?
    just look for it on Google
    hey u should check this out

• SiezeTheDay

Wellll Im off..Im gonna go lie down I have a headache D=…goodnight to whoever is left :)

Your Love is my Drug said:

Where can i get good JB icons?

By JB i mean Justin Bieber! Any suggestions?

I CAN HELP U

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow
  • sayWHAT

i hate it when the same anon posts over and over in hopes that we will think it is not the same person…. i remember doing that when i was an anon lmao but i never did hateful comments.

• ButterflyFlyAway

Like, everything is very important for OU

• Your Love is my Drug

GUYS WHATS THE MOVING ICON CALLED? is it gif?

• Your Love is my Drug

sophieee said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    sophieee said:
    Miley seems to be OU main priority EXTREMELY IMPORTANT pshhh my mom.
    Thanks<3

• SimplyCT

Your Love is my Drug said:
    GUYS WHATS THE MOVING ICON CALLED? is it gif?

• Jane Doe

Your Love is my Drug said:

GUYS WHATS THE MOVING ICON CALLED? is it gif?

Yeah

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sayWHAT said:

What a slut.

go to the bookstore.
    buy a dictionary.
    use it and look up the word slut.
    and buy a life while you’re at it :)
    you changed your icon!!!

PLL
    because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!

watch out anon JK :)

Aug 11, 2010 @ 06:46 pm

Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!
    ——————————————–

GTFO! -___-
    It’s a movie CHARACTER. She’s SUPPOSED to dress like that.

douglas should go back to being a blond he look so much better

• .Truth.

anyone know when filming ends?

sayWHAT said:

What a slut.

go to the bookstore.
    buy a dictionary.
    use it and look up the word slut.
    and buy a life while you’re at it :)
    you changed your icon!!!
    yeah ou was stretching out my other one :(
    BTW i love yours! *swoons*

saycrack again has NO bieber icons

Aug 11, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    .Truth. said:
    anyone know when filming ends?

i heard in october b/c they are going to paris and other places to film as well :) im so excited for this movie!

• SimplyCT

sayWHAT said:
    PLL
    because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!

watch out anon JK :)

ah, i can’t wait any longer.
    i need to see the next episode! D:

• lovato is love.

LOVE her. is liam with her?

• egy97

ITS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT MILEY’S DRESSED SEXY!! haha

but…. <3 miley :)

Aug 11, 2010 @ 06:46 pm

Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!
    ——————————————–

GTFO! -___-
    It’s a movie CHARACTER. She’s SUPPOSED to dress like that.

this! its a movie they choose what she wears :))))

• LoveToLove

___________

YES THANK YOU

SimplyCT said:
    sayWHAT said:
    PLL
    because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!

watch out anon JK :)

ah, i can’t wait any longer.
    i need to see the next episode! D:

ME TOOO! that cliff hanger is sooooo annoying!! when is season 2??

• bluesfan3410

CAN ANYONE SEE MY COMMENT?

CAN ANYONE SEE MY COMMENT?

Aug 11, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    lovato is love. said:
    LOVE her. is liam with her?

he was yesterday! they played lazer tag lmao :) i love miam and their “dates”

• .Truth.

Thanks, sayWHAT(:

• SimplyCT

sayWHAT said:

PLL
    because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!

watch out anon JK :)

ah, i can’t wait any longer.
    i need to see the next episode! D:

ME TOOO! that cliff hanger is sooooo annoying!! when is season 2??

ikr? i want to know what happened already.
    and it’s actually in mid season, so it’s still on season 1.
    but i heard it’s not coming back until next year. :l

.Truth. said:

Thanks, sayWHAT(:

your welcome :) BTW i <3 your icon! she looks gorgeousss

• .Truth.

your welcome :) BTW i <3 your icon! she looks gorgeousss

Thanks xD She always does, just like in your icon, too! I love it!

• suckit

why do ppl always have to say shit about miley

• .Truth.

suckit said:
    why do ppl always have to say shit about miley

there are many reasons. i.e. jealousy, no life, sells magazines, poor self-esteem, etc.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sayWHAT said:

sayWHAT said:

What a slut.

go to the bookstore.
    buy a dictionary.
    use it and look up the word slut.
    and buy a life while you’re at it :)
    you changed your icon!!!
    yeah ou was stretching out my other one :(
    BTW i love yours! *swoons*
    i am gonna change it, but i will stay with it in my computer bc maybe one day i will want it back.

• mileyrox

Dear OceanUP,

Get Help please it will make all of us happy, if you will stop saying BS.

Love, Martha

———————–

you have a dog name.

SimplyCT said:
    sayWHAT said:

PLL
    because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!

watch out anon JK :)

ah, i can’t wait any longer.
    i need to see the next episode! D:

ME TOOO! that cliff hanger is sooooo annoying!! when is season 2??

ikr? i want to know what happened already.
    and it’s actually in mid season, so it’s still on season 1.
    but i heard it’s not coming back until next year. :l

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i need to know now! :'( *cries* poor hannah!

• Jane Doe

suckit said:
    why do ppl always have to say shit about miley

because they have nothing better to do with their lives while miley is making millions by the day :)

sayWHAT said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 06:46 pm

Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!
    ——————————————–

GTFO! -___-
    It’s a movie CHARACTER. She’s SUPPOSED to dress like that.

this! its a movie they choose what she wears :))))
    i know people have NO common sense.

• lollipop49
  • peacelovehearts

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

OU, your sarcasm is starting to irk me :/

• xpeaceebiatch

THIS IS SOOO LIFE CHANGING DUDE!!!
    Haha, can’t wait for the movie.

(replying to this) – Aug 11, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    .Truth. said:
    your welcome :) BTW i <3 your icon! she looks gorgeousss

Thanks xD She always does, just like in your icon, too! I love it!

THanks! and yes she always does! i love her eyes, legs, body (not in a creepy way, but she has an hour glass figure), and she has great hair :) she is gorgeous <333

• iMystified

yeah OU…this is SUPPPER IMPORTANT. :l

• SimplyCT

sayWHAT said:

ME TOOO! that cliff hanger is sooooo annoying!! when is season 2??

ikr? i want to know what happened already.
    and it’s actually in mid season, so it’s still on season 1.
    but i heard it’s not coming back until next year. :l

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i need to know now! :'( *cries* poor hannah!

i know, the wait is already killing me. D:
    and hopefully, hannah doesn’t die because she’s my favorite character. haha. xD

• xnaturallyx8911

thats proberly are outfit she wears everday her own style

• suckit

why do ppl always have to say shit about miley

i shouldn’t be talking i hate on selena

• beautifullydisturbedxx

i used to not be a fan, but i think mileys growing on me….

• sayWHAT

i used to not be a fan of miley, but shes growing on me:)))))

yay! i heard she is really sweet and @ESTEFANIA said that she saw miley 4 times and went running down stairs to see miley but she fell and miley came over to her and asked if she was okay and stayed with estefania for 10 mins to make sure she wasn’t hurt <33

• beautifullydisturbedxx

ikr? i want to know what happened already.
    and it’s actually in mid season, so it’s still on season 1.
    but i heard it’s not coming back until next year. :l
    WHAT?!:O

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

anything you want to know about me? ask it.

xnaturallyx8911 said:
    thats proberly are outfit she wears everday her own style

im not trying to be mean but i dont understand what you said… anyways she is dressed for the film but she looks cute anyways

• .Truth.

i shouldn’t be talking i hate on selena

LOL! xD

• sayWHAT

bye guys <333 please don’t let this post turn hateful :)

• iMystified

I could never walk outta the house like that.
    I’d be like : “Shit…I’m not wearing pants.”

• beautifullydisturbedxx

i used to not be a fan of miley, but shes growing on me:)))))
    ^^^i thought i was signed in :p haha

• Mileyyy_

sayWHAT said:

suckit said:
    why do ppl always have to say shit about miley

BECAUSE THE HAVE A SMALL PENIS.

• suckit

are ppl on this post??

• suckit

i shouldn’t be talking i hate on selena

LOL! xD

i feel guiltyxD lol

CAN YOU GUYS SEE MY POST

iMystified said:

I could never walk outta the house like that.
    I’d be like : “Shit…I’m not wearing pants.”

seriously? where are you from? people here dress like that all the time. i do too

• .Truth.

suckit said:
    i shouldn’t be talking i hate on selena

LOL! xD

i feel guiltyxD lol

now i do, cuz i said all those things. haha!

but you shouldnt, we ALL hate SOMEBODY.

• iMystified

CAN YOU GUYS SEE MY POST
    No. it’s invisible.
    :P

• Mileyyy_

iMystified said:

I could never walk outta the house like that.
    I’d be like : “Shit…I’m not wearing pants.”

dear person who seem to live under a rock,

It’s this thing called FILMING A MOVIE, and they pick your outfits.

WELCOME TO EARTH.

• Miley

All you haters should STFU…I bet every girls with 17 years old have dreesed like that at least once!!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

What do you think about my new icon???

• suckit

shouldn’t be talking i hate on selena

LOL! xD

i feel guiltyxD lol

now i do, cuz i said all those things. haha!

but you shouldnt, we ALL hate SOMEBODY.

i don’t hate her.(she’s one of those ppl i don’t care about)i hate her singing

• .Truth.

i don’t hate her.(she’s one of those ppl i don’t care about)i hate her singing

i dont dislike selena, but even I agree her singing is…. -sigh-.

iMystified said:

CAN YOU GUYS SEE MY POST
    No. it’s invisible.
    :P

I was just asking because I got blocked for no reason before.

• SimplyCT

Live Like There… said:
    What do you think about my new icon???

whoa..
    i love it. :)

• CupcakezLover

OU, I thought only Selena posts were “EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!”

do you guys want this drake icon?

• iMystified

I could never walk outta the house like that.
    I’d be like : “Shit…I’m not wearing pants.”

Yeah,I’m a more conservative person.
    I’m from NY but I live in FL.
    there’s really no need to show people my “stuff”. I like clothes.
    wearing less of it just makes me feel cheap and icky. :l
    and having guys hit on you because of the clothing you DON’T have on is not the best feeling in the world. :/

• LovatoLoveXO

Yay!
    S.L.U.T.T.Y__CYRUS AND HER CHIPMUNK FACE!
    ______

AWWWWW PEREZ YOUR ON OU

Oceanup
    EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
    Really?

• .Truth.

Live Like There… said:
    What do you think about my new icon???

sexy.

• suckit

i don’t hate her.(she’s one of those ppl i don’t care about)i hate her singing

i dont dislike selena, but even I agree her singing is…. -sigh-.

i don’t wanna talk about selena’s singing it makes me shiver

• nemoh
  • iMystified

I could never walk outta the house like that.
    I’d be like : “Shit…I’m not wearing pants.”

dear person who seem to live under a rock,

It’s this thing called FILMING A MOVIE, and they pick your outfits.

WELCOME TO EARTH.

Dear anon.
    no need to be rude. :]
    Don’t take my comment the wrong way.
    all I’m saying is that I would never wear that.
    chill. :P

• Love_JaJ

wtf is she wearing?? lol

• iaskedtaylorx3

I dont think shes in costume in these pictures cause thats how she normally dresses in real life. Anyways, she still looks pretty!

HNNNNGGGHHHH at those legs

• heartinvasion?

She looks cute. I actually can’t wait to see her in this movie.