Selena David Stone KTLA Interviews 8/10

• Watch your back

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:07 am
    Anonymous56576 said:

MILEY IS A SKANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    hahaha :P
    just felt the need to say that

Miley thinks the same about you.

Miley feels the same about you.

Fuck off. I hope Miley dies of cancer.

The hell?

Miley is amazing. :]

Miley is amazing. :]

• Mrs. SpencerReid

There has been way to may damn Selena post. Enough already.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

selena is so sweet

Yes she is. Maybe too much.

___________

Aww, i love your icon. Are you going to get TLS on the 17th?

• IloveOU

” No,we play poker. ”
    LMAO! David’s interview was funny.

“When you asked me about my dog. and my haircut.”
    xD

selena is the best!!!

selena is so freaking gorgeous!!! shes soo sweet;) btw love her shirt!!!

selena has the best smile ever is sooo sweet!!!!

• IloveOU

” No,we play poker.”
    LMBO! David’s funny.

Miley is amazing. :]
    uhmmm not!!!! shes so fucking disgusting and a stupid wannabe!!!

• -Hibz-

We gon’ light it up like it’s dynamite.

• -Hibz-

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:27 am

Miley is amazing. :]
    uhmmm not!!!! shes so fucking disgusting and a stupid wannabe!!!
    Stop being so rude. Damn.

• Jazz_

I want a Miley post :(

hahahaha shes sooo great actress!!! hahaha i actually think that she was crying…

• Watch your back

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:27 am

Miley is amazing. :]
    uhmmm not!!!! shes so fucking disgusting and a stupid wannabe!!!

Lmao. For some reason your comment makes me laugh my ass off. Selena fan much?

• Jazz_

uhmmm not!!!! shes so fucking disgusting and a stupid wannabe!!!

Wow calm down!

I thought she was really crying. I was like :O

• Jazz_

Aww, i love your icon. Are you going to get TLS on the 17th?

Thanks <3. I can’t cause I’m french :/

• Watch your back

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:33 am
    Jazz_ said:

Aww, i love your icon. Are you going to get TLS on the 17th?

Thanks <3. I can’t cause I’m french :/

I know a little bit french . Je suis tres intelligent… or something. Lol.

• Jazz_

I know a little bit french. Je suis tres intelligent… or something. Lol.

Lmao, yes “je suis tres intelligent” is french x)

• Eat.Pray.Love

Selena is so pretty <3
    & i agree there should be more miley posts(:

btw- Sup2C (;

Miley is amazing. :]
    uhmmm not!!!! shes so fucking disgusting and a stupid wannabe!!!

Lmao. For some reason your comment makes me laugh my ass off. Selena fan much?
    Not the person you replied to, but I think this commenter is just trying to make Selena fans look bad.

• Watch your back

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:37 am
    Jazz_ said:

I know a little bit french. Je suis tres intelligent… or something. Lol.

Lmao, yes “je suis tres intelligent” is french x)

Lol. ,,Il faut manger pour vivre et non vivre pour manger” is all I remember from school :D

they are actors in their personal lives as separate they can exit without having to think about the opinions of others

• selcruzg

miley is a bith an a hoe that gurl has some ugly teeth ewwww

selena is amazing nuff said

A lot of people would stop watching the show if they dated. A lot of parents don’t like their kids watching a show where the same people that are playing brother and sister are also dating. There are a lot of parents that believe small things are really bad influences. And I bet a lot of these parents don’t have time to go on the Internet to voice these opinions, being good parents and all so you never hear of them, but they exist.

Dalena rules

• gsiasdqoi

YL8UXW xsbsxtlymvsq, [url=http://cdbthgytgjho.com/]cdbthgytgjho[/url], [link=http://frbjnmhhnucc.com/]frbjnmhhnucc[/link], http://lctveyadxogy.com/

• smiley345

vous n’avez pas ne connais pas de menteur français. Je déteste les faux.

David&Selena! <3
    SHOULD DATEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    David i know youre reading here go and ask her out she loves you and it wont be weird if you date and also playing sibling on wizards
    who cares?
    youre the mos awesome couple ever!!
    Dateeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lmao ” no way I’m not going with justin! It’ll be like a 3 hour meet and greet” haha

• Watch your back

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:48 am
    Jazz_ said:

That’s cool, the most of the Americans don’t know a one word in french xD

XD

I hope you remeber how to say “i love you” in french? xD

Je t’aime?

I really loved Selena’s hair in this interview.
    i know, me too!!! sel definitely has such a wonderful and gorgeous hair!!!! i love it;)

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:29 am
    Watch your back said:

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:27 am

Miley is amazing. :]
    uhmmm not!!!! shes so fucking disgusting and a stupid wannabe!!!

Lmao. For some reason your comment makes me laugh my ass off. Selena fan much?
    i love selena but actually i only say the truth;) btw love your icon!!!!

i think she was crying lol…. shes soo funyy!!!

i love this amazing cast!!! wowp best disney show ever!!!

can i just say im loving all the selena posts <3 i adore her

just felt the need to say that

• gomezlovatocyrus.

MILEY IS A SKANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    hahaha :P
    just felt the need to say that
    umm?

i want to fist justin biebers ass so hard that when he shits his head caves in

• Jazz_

MILEY IS A SKANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    hahaha :P
    just felt the need to say that

?

• cheerx92

selena is so sweet

• Jazz_

selena is so sweet

Yes she is. Maybe too much.

I really loved Selena’s hair in this interview.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Aww, i love your icon. Are you going to get TLS on the 17th?

Thanks <3. I can’t cause I’m french :/

_____

That sucks. You should order off amazon.com

• Jazz_

That’s cool, the most of the Americans don’t know a one word in french xD

A lot of Selena posts. Not that I’m complaining. :)

• Watch your back

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:44 am
    Jazz_ said:

That’s cool, the most of the Americans don’t know a one word in french xD

XD

• Jazz_

That sucks. You should order off amazon.com

Yes, or waiting, i believe it’ll come out in October in France x)

• Jazz_

That’s cool, the most of the Americans don’t know a one word in french xD

XD

I hope you remeber how to say “i love you” in french? xD

That’s cool, the most of the Americans don’t know a one word in french xD
    I think Americans know a few words. The dumb thing is you have to talk through your nose to actually speak French.

Another post dying a quick death. |-(

• Jazz_

Lol. French think that about the Americans.