Selena G, ‘I Just Wanted A White Dress!’

BEST Dressed Selena and other talk at Teen Choice 2010.

• Rolllly

I used to hate Selena for trying to sing, like every disney star. but she deserved best actress because she is really the best, shes very down to eart, besidees the millions of dollars she has.

she looked beautiful.

boring as always she always in white I think that what jb color If you notice all their girlfriend always wored white when they date them. selena is still desperate for nick to notice her. boy.
    omg are you retarded or youre in drugs???? ay you asshole congrats this is the most dumb and ridiculous comment ever!!!! damn seriously get a fucking life loser!!! hahahahaha gosh i almost feel so srry for someone as loser and retarded like you!!!

Love Selena and Taylor Lautner!!
    me too!!! they are the best couple ever and looks sooo adorable together!!!

selena looks totally stunning!!!! her shoes are to die for!

peacenlove said:
    BEST Dressed Selena and other
    lmao WOW UO just WOW
    well bitch if you dont knowing yes she was the best dressed!!!

• AnonLovesPretzels

Out of all the white dresses she’s worn, I think I like the romper better :3
    Then the PPP dress and then this one.
    But they’re all pretty.

Live Like There… said:

I think she looked gougeous!!! :)
    im with you!!! she always looks gorgeoys;) btw hot and nice icon!!

• KristinaMarie559

I love her shoes but thats it:/

Aug 11, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

I seriously HATE her diva hair. She got it when she turned 18. It makes her look like a 30 year old whore!
    wth are you talknig about?

I agree that person is a complete assh*le. selena gome is the most beautiful teen celebrity even without makeup on

• AnonLovesPretzels

……who cares?

——————–
    Considering you bothered to comment, you.

……who cares?

FUCK YOU, SELENA
    FUCK YOU ANON!

SHE’S SOOO BEAUTIFUL! :)

I don’t care
    You shouldn’t have commented on here if you didn’t care idiot.

• Take.A.Breath

Wow that interviewers voice is annoying….

• xoShannonxo

I’m not a fan….But did Brody come back?

• xoShannonxo

Aug 11, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    Take.A.Breath said:

Wow that interviewers voice is annoying….
    Is it Michael Buckley, I can’t stand him!

SHE’S SOOO BEAUTIFUL! :)

Hello there Kelsey

Love Selena and Taylor Lautner!!

• nemoh

xoShannonxo said:
    I’m not a fan….But did Brody come back?

Lmao I think he got scared because of yesterday.

• xoShannonxo

nemoh said:

xoShannonxo said:
    I’m not a fan….But did Brody come back?

Lmao I think he got scared because of yesterday.

RME…Horny stalkers. Especially the anons.

AnonLovesPretzels said:

……who cares?

——————–
    Considering you bothered to comment, you.
    hahaha so true!!! btw nice icon;) i love her clothes line!!!

xoShannonxo said:

I’m not a fan….But did Brody come back?

no. because peaceandhearts was an ass.hole thinking he was this guy named gandalf

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I think she looked gougeous!!! :)

• suzii18023

cute dress kinda lol and BIG TIME RUSH I LOVE THEM LOL<3(;

• cqsfbetce

JMD8YE mkisimihuqxd, [url=http://wzbfeyijxbzx.com/]wzbfeyijxbzx[/url], [link=http://jbwmmtygpwte.com/]jbwmmtygpwte[/link], http://ipnwxjqzuyla.com/

Did Sel wearing the white dress have anything to do with the song “Hey Princess” by Allstar Weekend….

“Hey princess in a white dress”

she did go on several dates with Cameron…just sayin’

No, she’s not dating that fugly Cameron thing, she just promote his unknown sorry ass band, couple months ago his band were unknown, now they’re opening for her.
    Taylor Swift has song about little white dress, exactly the one she wore than the princess dress that you mentioned, does that mean she date Taylor Swift too?

“Hey princess in a white dress”

she did go on several dates with Cameron…just sayin’

Eh . . . the white could have been imprinted on her brain but she wouldn’t wear white because her alleged boyfriend sang about it.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

She looked amazing! :D

Alex perry is huge over here in Australia so its really great to see american celebs wearing designer dresses from Australia Yay go us us aussies!!

Who cares?

I don’t care

• peacenlove

BEST Dressed Selena and other

lmao WOW UO just WOW

• jannetgirl147

shes pretty

first ;)

• HoneyBee

The best white dress that I loved from Selena
    was the PPP Primere one, I thought that was
    sooo gorgeous, better than this one

FUCK YOU, SELENA

• xoShannonxo

haha

the only reason she wanted a white dress was bc her boyfriend cameron from a-dub has a song when hes talking about a girl in a white dress