Selena Gomez, ‘Vocal Rest Was Hard’

• oxjivqbtjbd

p8ds87 ljfxxhopgocz, [url=http://obvejkzhairz.com/]obvejkzhairz[/url], [link=http://ittqmrsxqyjv.com/]ittqmrsxqyjv[/link], http://ifupmeesaksw.com/

• TaterTot

oh ..im sorry i didnt know she was emotional .

Selena Gomez’s next single is “A Year Without Rain”

I’m 100% sure Miley didn’t write that. Obviously she doesn’t spend her time writing on Selena posts. You need to chill on those accusations.

I’m pretty certain Miley was on her period when she cried at the KCAs. Miley’s never THAT emotional. Selena on the other hand is always overly-emotional and so is Taylor Swift. Neither of them are fake. That’s just who they are.

• heartinvasion?

She wasn’t fake crying, she was emotional. Winning a TCA is not worth completely crying over. I’m mad people are STILL talking about it -_-

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I think Selena and Taylor are just very emotional. Miley has another attitude when she wns the awards. DEAL WiTH IT!!!!

demiashleymiley said:

Mrs. SpencerReid said:

I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.
    —————————————-
    lmfaooo truee!!! she sucks sick or normal !
    what a funny joke and this come from a miley fan???? loser!!!! your comment meand nothing since youre a stupid miley stan!!! also selena has a girl and sweet voice, unlike horrible, annoying nasal and man mileys voice, ewwww soooo horrible!!

Stop singing Selena. Better for your voice..and for our ears.
    oh dera miley get a fucking life!!! its no selenas fault that you sound like a dying cat and has such horrible and nasal voice!!!!! OUCH GET OUT OF HERE DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC WANNABE!!!!

• Jaymee__x

I’m wondering how many people like Miley AND Selena…smh

selena looks sooo gorgeous in this video!!! love her face, her hair, eyes and wonderful smile!!!!

• nemoh

Mrs. SpencerReid said:
    I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.

True.

• Jazz_

Huu, I am not Miley oO.

totally agree!!!!

selena is definitely the american sweetheart;)

shes soo sweet! and im so proud of her!!!

Just To Let You Know Selenas First Ever Album Went Platinum. And She’s Not Even Experienced With The Whole Thing Like Miley So STFU!

No, it didn’t idiot.

Selena Gomez’s next single is “A Year Without Rain”
    so freaking excited!!!! cant wait!!!!

• ;)

It may have been hard on you but it was easy as hell on us.

Selena fake cries anytime she wins on an award so she seems modest. It’s getting old. Almost as old as the Taylor Swift OMG face.

• TaterTot

First :)

She Wasn’t Crying Bitch! She Was Surprised. And Just Because Miley Cried It Doesn’t Automatically Mean That She Copied Miley. I Hate How When Selena Does Something All The Miley Fans Are Like: ” OMG She Copied Miley! She’s Such A Miley Wannabe!”

• TaterTot

I Cracked up when i saw the video where selena won her awards and she cried just like miley did , But selena’s crying looked fake LolxD.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.

• demiashleymiley

Mrs. SpencerReid said:

I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.
    —————————————-
    lmfaooo truee!!! she sucks sick or normal !

• TaterTot

Wow..I Thought people will be in here bashing her well only you up there above me .but this post is dead until later -.-

sweetie, you might wanna clean out your ears the next time you listen to a Selena song. If Selena had a better voice than Miley, her album would have debuted higher than at the 8th position, even Miley, who last lots of fans because of her new look, debuted at #3

demiashleymiley said:

Mrs. SpencerReid said:

I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.
    —————————————-
    lmfaooo truee!!! she sucks sick or normal !

• Jazz_

Stop singing Selena. Better for your voice..and for our ears.

Aug 11, 2010 @ 08:46 am
    TaterTot said:

get a fucking life loser!!!!! your ugly and disgusting idol is biggest fake ever you dumbass!!!

• Hilary

I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.

xD

demiashleymiley said:

Mrs. SpencerReid said:

I am sure she sounds no different sick than normal.
    —————————————-
    lmfaooo truee!!! she sucks sick or normal !