How To Get Nick Jonas PUMPED

chelsie

From Chelsie: I met Nick Jonas outside his hotel in Cincy and I happened to be wearing my Miley shirt. He glared at it the whole time I was in line, after I got my picture he pretty much patted my back and said okay. Like he was dismissing me. But if you wanna get him pumped. Tell him you like his les mis voice, he gets so excited.

• Yo.

im still in love with that hair :)

• ForeverandAlwayss

Put a troll to shame & self promo :P
    My pic is to the left.

i followed you on tumblr. lmao. :D

• Yo.

I thought we were all over Niley, and jemi for the matter…obviously not ;/ lol

is it just me or disney stars getting ruder?
    demi- “ask taylor”
    miley- ignoring her fans.
    nick – dismissing the fan?

• Poly

Lol that sounds sooo wrong. ;)

• natjbguitargirl

his hair looks red and to probably make him smile id tell him your so hot he’ll blush i know it lol

How to get Nick Jonas PUMPED … Pump Nick Jonas’s … yeeea

• .Peppermint.

Gosh he’s so hot.

• Itskait

Yes Niley stan/fan were sure he was staring at your shirt the whole time you were within a 100 mile radius of him. Smh.

• elliesaur

its official all of this jobros fan obese and diabetic, who disagree with me lol

if so put your picture as proof
    ____________________
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
    I’m a prediabetic, and let me say, I AM A STICK.
    A PREDIABETIC STICK.

It doesn’t matter how you look on the outside, its the inner beauty that shines. That sounds pathetic, sure, but its true.

Good day, Anon. You’re lucky I didn’t do worse. ;D

• suzii18023

wow haha at least he noticed her lol(:

• JonasandMileyPones

Glaring at something is a bad thing. JFC.

LMAO @ Nick, hero status.

• ForeverandAlwayss

Lmao.

HAHAH he hates miley

• Itskait

ttp://itskait.tumblr.com/
    Put a troll to shame & self promo :P
    My pic is to the left.

i followed you on tumblr. lmao. :D
    —————
    Lol Expect a follow back :)

if so put your picture as proof

• AAC

Haha. Oh Nick…
    He looks great here though.

• jannetgirl147

haha awww

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

your icon <33

• ForeverandAlwayss

ttp://itskait.tumblr.com/
    Put a troll to shame & self promo :P
    My pic is to the left.

i followed you on tumblr. lmao. :D
    —————
    Lol Expect a follow back :)

haha, yay! xD
    tumblr is addicting. (x

• LiveLaughLove

How To Get Nick Jonas PUMPED

lol :P

haha he was glaring! lol that’s awesome!

• mileyistheboss

nice shirt haha

• Itskait

if so put your picture as proof
    —————–

Put a troll to shame & self promo :P
    My pic is to the left.

• Katie13

if so put your picture as proof
    fucking rude -.-
    I’m not obese or diabetic, and I’m a fan.
    I’m not posting a picture for your benefit either -____-

• sama

nick dismissed the fan coz i’m sure that there was like so many fans waiting to take a photo with him duhh

• anna.xoxo14

Hahahaha I like the title ;)

Nick’s a cutie.

lol @ this chick’s Miley shirt. Focus, girl, focus. You’re there for Nick.

Just another random story………..

• Bella

Aww :)

• carbomb__

He looks kinda sorta beautiful in the picture XD

• StarStruck33

Niley for life <3 I cAnt believe I’m 18 and I still have hopes for Miley and nick :/

i guess im not d only one… :) yay niley…

——————-

dont worry babes, you’re not the only one x) and besides you wouldn’t have hopes if you didnt believe they had something special :)

-proud member of the niley family!

bahhahhah thats GOLDDDD
    almost as good as the time that fan had nick sign the Prince charming chapter of Miles to go
    xD

• Kate

How to get Nick Jonas PUMPED. hahah love it

Why does it seem like Nick gets picked on or teased a lot lately? I mean like that chat the other day, he was the target and the signing of Miley books etc.. I am not saying it is bad or too much, it is kind of funny in a way, but kind of sad. Am I making any sense?

SAME HERE! i think niley fans should chill their tits. By doing that stuff youre so not gonna make niley happen again.

• KristinaMarie559

lmfao people still have hope in Niley.

• KristinaMarie559

BEST TROLL EVER!
    I love both Nick and Miley but I’m not going to tell them to date each other just so I can be happy.

Aug 12, 2010 @ 05:50 pm

same here. i think niley fans should chill their tits, like okay have youre hopes and all but by doing that youre not going to make niley happen again.

niley I loVEEEEE you

• KristinaMarie559

I think OU is over Niley:)
    haha I’m so bored and this post is dead:/
    Well it was never alive.

I am loving the Anonymous people in this post.
    Well some are annoying me.
    —————-
    am i annoying u? :( im the commenter u just replied to. i seriously need to get an account, haha

i know it will never happen but i’m on team NELENA ;) hate the “iley” in niley ;) sry!

• KristinaMarie559

niley I loVEEEEE you

Niley is not a person.
    Nick is a person and Miley is a person.

• KristinaMarie559

Whats wrong with the “iley” part?
    And I’m team Nemi :D jk
    I just want Nick to be happy.

BEST TROLL EVER!
    —————–
    no one’s trying to make it happen, only remind them that what they have is special and we support it and love them together and guess what? they dont seem to mind

• KristinaMarie559

Yes because Nick is going to start yelling at a fan to take that shirt off. RME.

• Itskait

Niley is dead but the anons are enjoying attempting to bring it back to life in this post.

ahhh ;) i love niley <3

• KristinaMarie559

ahhh ;) i love niley <3

I really hate couple names.
    How about saying Nick and Miley.

haha :) is it bad if i say thats one of the things that made my day 2day??? hehehe ;)

lol Niley fans have no lifes.
    they havent dated since 07′ let it GO!

Yes. Go get a life.

——————-

-proud member of the niley family!
    RT @MileyCyrus: “My minds made up this time. There’s no going back to find what we had.”

stfu now.

• KristinaMarie559

stfu now.
    haha! I was going to post that. And Nick said he is starting a new chapter in his life and closed the Miles to Go book. Seems like he is over it as well.

niley fans are idiots, and clearly they are oblivious as to what kind of relationship nick and miley current have. what is that, you ask? nonexistant. so GTFover it.

currently*

nick – dismissing the fan?
    ——————–
    no, she said it was “like it” all he did was pat her back and say ok!

and “get nick jonas pumped”. that sounded sexual and i was like “yes! maybe some naked nick pics!”

• KristinaMarie559

I am loving the Anonymous people in this post.
    Well some are annoying me.

StarStruck33 said:

I cant believe it too.

• KristinaMarie559

nick – dismissing the fan?
    ——————–
    no, she said it was “like it” all he did was pat her back and say ok!

He did that in London to. I don’t know why she is acting all special about it.

hahahahahaha the first thing i noticed was the shirt..lol i wonder what he was thinking when he saw it…ur so lucky to meet him!!

• jackie.r.

Whats wrong with the “iley” part?
    And I’m team Nemi :D jk
    I just want Nick to be happy.

YAYY! :D
    Finally someone else who
    likes Nemi. I swear they’d
    be the cutest thing.

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• Evria_martinez

This is why I like Nick Jonas.

• PuenteRainy

HAHAHAHAHA!!! <3333333333333333333

• StarStruck33

Hahahaha you guys are not gonna tell nick who to date but you guys are gonna tell me to get a life or stop wishing in Niley hahaha yeah right like my dear nick said ” me and Miley are always going to be in each others life” so I will always believe on niley!

if so put your picture as proof

Rude.

• Hilary

lmao =)

• KristinaMarie559

I am loving the Anonymous people in this post.
    Well some are annoying me.
    —————-

Nope! And yes you do need to get an account:)

________

ME TOO :) Im 19 :p

• deliciouspudding

Oh, I’ll pump Nicky alright. ;)

another fat girl , always ugly or fat with the guys , but nice story.

Selena gomez is retarded. and id deffs. pump nick.. ;)

• IloveMr.President2020

if so put your picture as proof
    —————–
    yea all i see fat or ugly girls with them and nick never smiles he think gosh another fat chick lol

• Nick Jonas

So Sweet Nick I Love Nick !!!!!!!!!!!! XD

• jenny
  • StarStruck33

Wohooooo :)

• superJOEman

haha.. :D

• carbomb__

Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots of TEQUILAA?!!

• Jane Doe

Lol

• KAT

Love Nick :)

• Alyssa

Nick rocks! miley took pics in her underwear for him and he didn’t like it. Why is that an issue? He’s a good guy. And nice to everyone. he just dosn’t talk a lot. he dosn’t say”wow thanks for taking that pic with me..yada yada yada”he says “thanks”and that’s about it.