Jonas Brothers Camp Rock Live Chat Vid

• xoxohearts.

first ? (:

someoness flexing….

• yay

YAYYYYY i didnt watch it yesterday…
    watching it now

• AAC

This chat pissed me off because of the fucking people picking on Nick. At least they all looked good…

• suzii18023

yes now i can watch it on here lol(:

• mileyluver15

uhh boring without joe duh

____________

People were picking on Nick? :\

• ThaiRibbon

agreed. joe’s too hot too leave out.

OMG Dumaaa! :D

____________

People were picking on Nick? :\
    _____

Yeah. I guess they were saying things about his stubby fingers and that he smelled like feet and shit. Then Nick said something about him being weird looking.

Hah Nick u kill me soo bad. I seriously remember reading a comment b4 saying that Nick Jonas doesn’t look like a ” man” tell me, what’s ur definition of man in that crazy universe I live in? Justin biebers body?

OMG Dumaaa! :D
    ____________

HAY GURL HAY!

• LoveToLove

anyone have twitter/? :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

dont bring bieber into this. k thanks. :)

• Swiftygal

People on this chat was so rude! I love how nick stood up for hiself..Kevin needs to stop reading all the bad comments even though i know he doesnt do it on purpose to hurt him, and idk why but to me it seems like joe is a premadonna when he said look at all the room back there lets see who can fit..just say it was too many people on the couch and for some odd reason..the more alyson stoner is in these chats ..themore i dont like her …she seems like one of those healthy crazed christian girls that if some thing is not good they dont do it and i only eat healthy salads BLAH!

• AAC

So where have you been hiding Dumaaa? Haven’t seen you in forever.

LoveToLove said:

anyone have twitter/? :D

HAY GURL HAY!

GURLLLLLL! How have you been? where have you been?

anyone have twitter/? :D

• demi is my girl crush

nick’s right arm is bigger than his left. its not just the video you can see it in pics and stuff also

_____________

Screw them. And he does not look weird looking. Nick, bb, you’re hawt!

• EvaSnow

I really liked this chat. I liked the fact that Danielle showed up! She needs to be in the livechats more often!

• elliesaur

Well, Nick DOES have chubby hands.
    I think its cute though, as far as hands being cute can go.. :P

• demi is my girl crush
  • Drizzy

===

You know what that means… haha. ;)

• Drizzy

Well, Nick DOES have chubby hands.
    I think its cute though, as far as hands being cute can go.. :P

===
    I’m weird, cause I love chubby meaty hands haha.

Nick’s hands. <3 ;)

• elliesaur

LoveToLove said:

anyone have twitter/? :D
    _____________
    I dooo! :D
    twitter.com/whoahjoelle

• Dumaaa ?

ACC & dont judge – I haven’t been hiding anywhere. I’ve just been busy with summer and stuff. Plus OU sucks major ass these days, so I’d rather be out and about than be on this site bored. Y’know?

• elliesaur

demi is my girl… said:

________________
    Oh, that’s you! ^___^
    I felt rude because I didn’t know whose Twitter that was. Haha. Its good now.

• superJOEman

They are all working out now ’cause they need to stay in shape and to stay healthy inside and out as well. :))

• AlwaystheTruth

elliesaur said:

“Joe, you’re hot. Give me a kiss-kiss.”
    aww I watched this part more than 10 times! so cute

joe was adorable when he was eating!:) haha so damn cute. nick was acting strange. kevin is very… loud. haha.

• ThaNameIsMimi

Joe:”We talked for a long time about relationships & love” idk why that made me smile (:

• Marianne

Hey guys would you date a girl that is 3 years younger than you?

—————————-

Did you also see Nick nudge him to shut up, so cute.

• hithere

oh nick, hot boy.

• Jilleh

Hi Nick’s muscles.

Omg lol lol lol lol

nick , joe new moon. hahahaha.

lol i noticed that too!
    nick was like all like “shut up. don’t say too much”
    haha :)

• Becca.

I loved the chat yesterday :)
    Especially when Joe was like “Bye sweetheart. I was talking about the dog” :P Riley is adorable!

Ha and when Joe just randomly started eating. Kevin telling us what color his shirt was, that they were on a “date” with the fans haha. Nick didn’t talk too much. :/ But some of the fans were being jerks! Sometimes makes me ashamed of fans.
    They never answer any of my questions. :|

anyone have twitter/? :D

• xoShannonxo

Yay!!!!!!! Can we make this post alive??

• xLOLAx

nice muscles, nick ;) lol

Ok people need to chill out a bit, firstly the person said they thought nick’s chubby fingers were cute, the person who said he looked like a leprechaun was more than likely only joking around, the only comment that was out of line was the one about smelling. It’s really not that bad, just silly little comments that don’t deserve to be awkowledged.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

a leprechan?!?! what the hell… hahahahaha.

“nick you smell like feet” lol

DID THEY TALK ABOUT MILEY?

I READ THIS ON TWITTER
    Yes they did. Nick said he loved her and wanted to make little Jonas Montana babies with her and get married.

____
    Hahaha :L

Nick’s muscles. ;)

• Dumaaa ?

He was amazing. The best part was his creepy ass Nick icon.
    ____________

Haha, right? He needs to come back. Last time he was here he promised us that he would be naked on stage during the CR Tour and we would get to eat funnel cakes off him. ;D

hate that cambio chat thing!
    did you notice they had like 5000 high-five moments xD

That’s awesome. Did you do a lot of shopping? :D

lol i’m not a big fan of shopping but i did buy a lot of converse and Jeans. but i have to say US have very good looking guys. JS ;)

et tu tumlbr?!?! D:

I love their chats. The boys are so adorable.

________

Man… If only that was true.

elliesaur said:

“Joe, you’re hot. Give me a kiss-kiss.”
    ____

i need that part as a gif.

• CrazyCrunk

I look at Nick and says “awwww”
    then my mom turns around and looks at my laptops and say “who’s that faget”
    and i said the person’s concert you paying for me to go to :D
    though i would share that with you guys
    mmkay bye

______________

Yes, we do. (; But I really want a guy with an accent, so I’d have to say that European guys are hot too. xD

• elliesaur

dont jugde said:

elliesaur said:

“Joe, you’re hot. Give me a kiss-kiss.”
    ____

i need that part as a gif.
    _____________
    You better share that gif with me. ;)
    That part was too cute. I nearly died the first time I watched it.

• Dumaaa ?

Man… If only that was true.
    _____________

IFKR? JB are such teases sometimes. Like atleast take off your shirt. (; HA.

• AAC

IFKR? JB are such teases sometimes. Like atleast take off your shirt. (; HA.
    ______

I know, eh? It’s the LEAST they could do.

• heartinvasion?

*yawns*
    I’m hungry -_-

__________

European are not that hot, you just like them because of their accent :P

• Dumaaa ?

I know, eh? It’s the LEAST they could do.
    ______________

One day I will go backstage and rip up every shirt in their wardrobe, so they will have no choice but to come out shirtless. ;) xD

• AAC

Oceanup didn’t post this!

_______

I still think Nick has a crush on Demi.

_____

If you do that, you’ll officially be my hero.

European are not that hot, you just like them because of their accent :P
    _____________

Lmao! I think that’s a legitimate reason. ;P But I really want an Australian! (;

• EvaSnow

Aug 12, 2010 @ 02:03 pm
    AAC said:

Oceanup didn’t post this!

_______

I still think Nick has a crush on Demi.
    ____
    Ugh I hate Nemi.

• Dumaaa ?

If you do that, you’ll officially be my hero.
    ____________

Just call me Super shirt-ripper! ;D

• Danger-ous

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

They’re still stupid as fuck and not even funny.

You have one opportunity to talk to Nick Jonas and it’s to say he smells or has chubby fingers? Grow up.

YES! someone like liam’s brother. http://bit.ly/aX43O2 but younger. :P

• iSarcasticING

dude when did they get muscles!!! i’m a STICK! :/

xlolax said:

nice muscles, nick ;)
    is that vanessa hudgens?

• xLOLAx

yup

• RoseL

looove them!

• iSarcasticING

Yay!!!!!!! Can we make this post alive??

***

i think we can… every other post is dead. oceanup is really boring today.

cool..?! well it was better than the chat last week but i hated all the nick haters well i’m still convinced that these tweets came from be(lie)bers sry..!

• RoseL

iSarcasticING said:

dude when did they get muscles!!! i’m a STICK! :/
    when he saw joe’s muscles. ahha JK

• elliesaur

EvaSnow said:

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:47 pm
    elliesaur said:

“Joe, you’re hot. Give me a kiss-kiss.”
    ____
    That was so cute! <3
    __________
    I know, right? I replayed that part probably a dozen times.
    Joe knows how to make me smilee. (:

• EvaSnow

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:47 pm
    elliesaur said:

“Joe, you’re hot. Give me a kiss-kiss.”
    ____
    That was so cute! <3

• dont jugde

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• CrazyCrunk

Your mom uses words like that? And now you’re repeating it to all of us. High class family. Have fun in your trailer.

BTW you spelled it wrong, not surprisingly.

i spelled it wrong..o.0
    aha oh well
    oh and was that suppose to be an insult
    try again
    kay thanks
    :D

I look at Nick and says “awwww”
    then my mom turns around and looks at my laptops and say “who’s that faget”
    and i said the person’s concert you paying for me to go to :D
    though i would share that with you guys
    mmkay bye
    —————–
    my mom doesnt call people faggots haha. she actually thinks nick is a very understanding and deep person and says i better find someone whos like that. ha she’ll let me date nick jonas. who knew?

at least ur moms paying for ur tix tho! YAY

• AAC

Screw them. And he does not look weird looking. Nick, bb, you’re hawt!
    ______

Obviously Nick doesn’t know that. :/
    Or he’s just modest.

• AAC

Well, Nick DOES have chubby hands.
    I think its cute though, as far as hands being cute can go.. :P
    ______

I love his stubby fingers. :)

• elliesaur

AAC said:

Well, Nick DOES have chubby hands.
    I think its cute though, as far as hands being cute can go.. :P
    ______

I love his stubby fingers. :)
    ____________
    Me too. (: I think they’re adorable.
    Whoever said that on the live chat was reading my mindd. ;)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i like saying compliments to people on OU about their icon, bc is the first thing i see of them.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

• LoveToLove

_______

yay just followed you :D

____________

People were picking on Nick? :\
    _____

_____
    They called him a leprechaun -__- dumb ass “fans”. But Nick was a good sport, brushed it off his shoulders, muscular shoulders smoothly :)

===

You know what that means… haha. ;)
    ____

Like an Anon once said, his arms are so big because of frequent masturbation. xD

• iMystified

“Nick, you smell like feet.”
    -dies-
    LMFAO xD

LoveToLove said:

_______

yay just followed you :D

:) i’ll follow back when the whale goes away. :|

LoveToLove said:

_______

yay just followed you :D

:) i’ll follow back when the whale goes away. :|

_____

Yeah I get you. I’ve missed your comments though.

• dont jugde

yeah i get you you bb. i haven’t been on the internet like i used to, but how have been? and how has your summer holiday been so far? :)

• EvaSnow

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:32 pm
    AAC said:

===

You know what that means… haha. ;)
    ____

__
    OMG that’s hilarious. xD

• LoveToLove

I dooo! :D
    twitter.com/whoahjoelle

____

twitter’s over capacity.. I’ll follow when the whale is gone o_O

hate that whale

• sophieee

i hate cambio.

• jannetgirl147

wow nick got buff hes really cute

• elliesaur

I hate the Fail Whale. So. Much.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

ask me anything i am bored

• LoveToLove

:) i’ll follow back when the whale goes away. :|

________

you too!!!! hahahaha :p
    I thought my computer was crazy LOL

• Danger-ous

I have to say, not a Nick girl, but some of their “fans” were complete assholes to him yesterday. Douchelords.

• all for me

You guys are gonna think I’ weird but on their live chat from like exactly a year ago (Aug. 22nd 2001) Nick was wearing the almost same shirt very true!

LoveToLove said:

:) i’ll follow back when the whale goes away. :|

________

you too!!!! hahahaha :p
    I thought my computer was crazy LOL

haha nope! just twitter’s fault yet again. :(

sophieee said:

i hate cambio.

haha i love your icon :)

• iSarcasticING

oceanup needs stop posting so much at one time… they post like 4 at one time now… when they do that no one knows which one everyone is on, so it just gets complicated.

BUT, if they are gonna update it so many times AT LEAST make it some good news instead of useless garbage no one post on.

all for me said:

i hitnk i remembered that. only because of the shirt. and i made fun of him for that haha. :p

• Dumaaa ?

Yeah I get you. I’ve missed your comments though.
    _________

Aww, I’ve missed yours too. I always think of the fake, perv Nick that used to come on this site when I see you comment. ;P

• LoveToLove

I hate the Fail Whale. So. Much.

_______

finally hahahaha followed:D

• elliesaur

Danger-ous said:

_________________
    Same thing. Even though I laughed, I felt soo bad for Nick when that person said he smells like feet. :/
    I just wanted to sat “Its okay bb, I bet you smell as good as you look.” ;D

DID THEY TALK ABOUT MILEY?

I READ THIS ON TWITTER

• Danger-ous

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    all for me said:

I love that chat, from Atlanta. That’s the day I met them. *sigh*

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

my heart beats for love <33

• girl crush mileyyyyy

DID THEY TALK ABOUT MILEY?

I READ THIS ON TWITTER

WATCH AND FIND OUT! :D

• LoveToLove

my heart beats for love <33

_______

omg that song is my obsession!!

_______________

My summer has been… interesting. Haha. Busy and hectic, but fun. How’s your vacay going? You in NY still?

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sup

danielle has some killer legs *___*

LoveToLove said:

my heart beats for love <33

_______

omg that song is my obsession!!

i wish she would’ve chosen that for her new single. :/

• Danger-ous

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:37 pm

DID THEY TALK ABOUT MILEY?

I READ THIS ON TWITTER

He also said that anyone who watched the chat live could go to their wedding. Sorry you missed out.

______

Oh my God! The one that played with Peter Griffin and all those peeps?

Or because he plays guitar

• Danger-ous

Aug 12, 2010 @ 01:54 pm
    CrazyCrunk said:

I look at Nick and says “awwww”
    then my mom turns around and looks at my laptops and say “who’s that faget”
    and i said the person’s concert you paying for me to go to :D
    though i would share that with you guys
    mmkay bye

BTW you spelled it wrong, not surprisingly.

AAC said:

Oceanup didn’t post this!

_______

I still think Nick has a crush on Demi.

I think so too.

YES! someone like liam’s brother. http://bit.ly/aX43O2 but younger. :P
    _______________

OMG. Liam’s brother is hot! Why does Liam look like a monkey, if his bro looks like that? xD

IKR? LOL i still don’t get it. http://bit.ly/br0hN8

IKR? LOL i still don’t get it. http://bit.ly/br0hN8
    _____________

Something is wrong with his gene pool. :P

Something is wrong with his gene pool. :P

LOL true dat!

• LoveToLove

i wish she would’ve chosen that for her new single. :/
    ____________

ikr?? o_O the lyrics are beautiful

• dont jugde

mine has been very weird. lol no i’m back home NYC was the best trip ever coz i went to baltimore and DC. :)

Sup
    ____

Hey! :)

Which post is everyone on?

• Dumaaa ?

Oh my God! The one that played with Peter Griffin and all those peeps?
    _____________

Is there any other one? (; I loved him. xD

LMFAO! xD

• elliesaur

“Joe, you’re hot. Give me a kiss-kiss.”

LoveToLove said:

i wish she would’ve chosen that for her new single. :/
    ____________

ikr?? o_O the lyrics are beautiful

yess and i just love the beat.

_____________

That’s awesome. Did you do a lot of shopping? :D

LOL true dat!
    ____________

Come on the Selena post, K?

Is there any other one? (; I loved him. xD
    _______

He was amazing. The best part was his creepy ass Nick icon.

• iSarcasticING