Justin Bieber $100M In Bank, No Girlfriend

justin-bank-2

Justin Bieber $100 million in the bank, but he still can’t find a girl. Justin gets an allowance of $50 a day. Justin revealed, ‘My Mom wants me to learn how to be very smart with my money. If I save [my allowance] for a week then I have a couple of hundred bucks that I can spend on something special.’ Thx Sophie!

• elliesaur

• EvaSnow

Wait the minute… He doesn’t have 100 million dollars/pounds whatever. How does he earn so much? That’s impossible. If this was true he would be on the Forbes list and he wasn’t…

Justin Ill be your gf i love you. you have an awsome personaliy. your funny your cuted and everything i want in a guy
    my email is kimberly.bieber@rocketmail.com

• KillyGirl6

50$ A DAY? goshh that is soo much money that Justin got rich from the overnight*.*

• KillyGirl6

heartinvasion
    i love ur icon :)

50 a day? Ha! They give me $100! You poor kid! *bullcrap*

• oxoemmaoxo

elliesaur said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

elliesaur said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

That’s alot of money.
    ______________
    I’m lovenn your icon. ;D

He looks hot and, thanks. Taylor looks really cute in yours. : )
    __________
    Thaank you. (:
    I keep imagining your Taylor going “Well, well, well”. :P

It does look like he’s saying that.

I wonder why he needs to get allowance, just take money out when u need it bad! That way he can’t waste 50 bucks everyday on whatever

• dont jugde

Money can’t buy love.

that’s what I’m asking!!

Erm, does he have to date a girl who likes him for his money then? Don’t think so.

Justin’s been famous for about 18 months and he’s got 155 MILLION DOLLARS!?!!
    BULLSH!T. that’s crazy.

• EvaSnow

Aug 12, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

Justin’s been famous for about 18 months and he’s got 155 MILLION DOLLARS!?!!
    BULLSH!T. that’s crazy.
    ________
    Exactly. 1.55 million dollars makes more sense. I think they made a typo or something. He can’t have that amount of money. Or he already was filthy rich before he was famous. That does explain his arrogant/snobby attitude though.

He’s only been famous for like 18 months and he’s already got THAT much money?

What the f.uck?! -___-
    overpaid much?

• jannetgirl147

if Justin has that much money why wasn’t he on the Forbes list

eww i hate it how he “says” $100M but I can’t find a girlfriend ewww -.- hate him!! like he needs to say how much he already earned -.-! i bet your mummy is soo proud of you baby!

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• iMystified

50 bucks a DAY?!
    I don’t receive that much money in a month!

…stupid rich people.

• iSarcasticING

wow $50 dollars a day… your so grounded. :/

• stay golden

oceanup, that’s a british pound.
    converted to dollars that’s 155 million.

• Chelsie

50 bucks a day is not chump change.
    He’s lucky xD
    I’m glad she puts a spending limit on it though.

• oxoemmaoxo

elliesaur said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

That’s alot of money.
    ______________
    I’m lovenn your icon. ;D

He looks hot and, thanks. Taylor looks really cute in yours. : )

• jannetgirl147

wow $50 a day lucky but hes a millionaire and he gets 50 bucks a day?
    but thats still a lot for a 14 year old boy
    to get a day

• heartinvasion?

That’s not much compared to other celebs :]

where the hell did he get 100 million?

• heartinvasion?

I can get so many pizza’s with 50 a day :D

• elliesaur

Guys, the boy is freaking rich. I’m not surprised that $50 is his daily allowance, its better than having him blow his entire fortune. -,-

what magazine was this from?

• elliesaur

oxoemmaoxo said:

elliesaur said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

That’s alot of money.
    ______________
    I’m lovenn your icon. ;D

He looks hot and, thanks. Taylor looks really cute in yours. : )
    __________
    Thaank you. (:
    I keep imagining your Taylor going “Well, well, well”. :P

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

he doesnt have the much.
    and im sure he wouldnt say that.

• LizzieHawkins

No, LOL He didn’t make that much money

His tour was only in canda and the U.S..and he wasnt famous last year.

1- if he had more than 100 minions he would be on the 100 and up list.

sorry for the typoos but its no way he made that much …

• sophieee

Um he is not worth any of that sorry.

• fullmooncrazy.

Oh please! I’m not famous and I get $40 a day! Oh and by the way, while I believe he is really rich, he does NOT have 100 million, in pounds or dollars. I’m guessing he’ll take a $20 million dollar paycheck this year. Which is NOT chump change… Either way, Fetus doesn’t deserve ANY of it!

• mirna

he can’t find the right girl cause he is waiting for me
    I am joking btw XD

• DiscoSavedMyLife

100 million USD does not equal 100 million pounds, OU.

Fail.

He’s so annoying. No one should go around begging for a boyifriend or girlfriend, it’s so tacky. Be a man and ask a girl out, the normal, proper way.

• NotPayingAttention

thanks for bragging Justin hope you’re happy :/
    plus even if you have a billion dollars money wont buy happiness it buys whores and prostitutes.

I hope no one is buying this phony crap. He drive a sports car (what is it, a Lambourghini?)

He gets grounded,he still has to get an education,and he doesnt have a girlfriend.Awww poor Biebs,life must be tough!…oh wait,he has freakin’ £100million in the bank -.-

WOw, he is so humble! !100M and i still dont have a girl… seriously keep that info to yourselfff

• xoxo_bitch626

Dont worry Justin i’ll be your girlfriend!

• liam

of course he doesnt have his money limited, and your not supposed to say how much you have.. how concieted

• Fiona

damn he has a lot of money. I’m not suprised, I mean all his fans have hundreds of buyouts and they don’t just buy one CD, they each have like 10 of his CDs, plus he sells out lots of venues on tour. And he’s probably payed for all those photoshoots and interview. And it’s not like he splurges on anything really besides shoes so all the money adds up.

btw money can’t buy love

• Fiona

heartinvasion? said:
    I can get so many pizza’s with 50 a day :D

mmm now i’m craving some Dominos lol

MONEY DOESN´T BUY GIRLFRIENDS!

• niuigf

LMAO the kid does not have $100 million. no way.

• suzii18023

wow alot of money and dont worry come back to oregon and you got your girl here!lol J.K.

heartinvasion
    i love ur icon :)
    thanks :D

• heartinvasion?

That’s bullshit, I just realized. He can’t have THAT much money in the bank :/

• heartinvasion?

if Justin has that much money why wasn’t he on the Forbes list
    Because it’s bullshit and OU usually posts bullshit :] Who get’s 155 million dollars within 2 years? He ain’t THAT popular -_-

• iSarcasticING

first!

• iSarcasticING

I WAS FIRST!

• oxoemmaoxo

That’s alot of money.

• elliesaur

oxoemmaoxo said:

That’s alot of money.
    ______________
    I’m lovenn your icon. ;D

That’s alot of money….

• elliesaur

Justin, you can find a girl. I know a few thousand who would have a fight-to-the-death battle for the honor to be called “Justin Bieber’s girlfriend”…

50 bucks a day? I don’t care how rich he is, that’s ridiculous. *jealous*

• kimia

i didn’t know you could be 5 years old and receive an allowance!

Dyamnn. Helloo there Justin ;D

Ahem. X’cuse me, Gold Digger in the house.

• austin19

uhh , cause he`s gay? duh .

Thats good for Justin.But why do we need to know how much he has in the bank?And there are some girls who AREN’T goldiggers.Money doesn’t buy the girls.

• rachel

someone please explain to me WHY he needs 50 bucks a day?

LIES!!!!! Thereo way i hell justin has 100 million in the bankand all you guys are worried about is the $50 a day he gets…he has 2 albums that has sold about 2 or 3 million copies worldwide maybe 4 million and a tour that is has to brin in like 20 million..theres no way he has 100 million in the bank..oprah makes 100 in a half a year and she is doind everything…js

• jannetgirl147