Miley Cyrus Disappoints Young Local Fans

mileylolset

Miley Cyrus filmed LOL at the Grosse Pointe South High School today, reports CANDGNEWS. They shot scenes inside and outside of the school. Fans staked out the Farms house where Miley had been staying. Fans were disappointed that Miley hadn’t come across the street to greet fans or sign autographs. Alex, 14, ‘I think she should give more to the fans.’

Charlotte, 10, ‘I saw her head out by her trailer. She was really pretty.‘ Gracie, 8, ‘Miley is awesome. She’s just a good influence on young girls.’ Crew members were assigned to crowd control, making sure pedestrians could still get across the sidewalk and moving the crowds. The crew told onlookers they couldn’t take pictures of the closed set when they were shooting, but some people still did.

• Annabelle

Yeah my moms bestfriends daughter goes there and said they use the other side of the building to film! :)

• suzii18023

miley i love her(: cant wait for the movie!

• xLOLAx

she should have acknowledged them at least…like a little wave or something. They film The Secret Life of The American Teenager at my school and the actors have taken pictures with students.

• BangThatDrum

sophieee said:

Your not suppose to be in a movie set and your not suppose to take pictures while in there either.
    It could ruin the whole production. I’m sure she wasn’t being a diva by not allowing pictures.
    ____________

Exactly! I once was backstage and got told not to talk, take pictures, or ask for an autograph because it all costs times and time costs money

• Poly

and OU don’t be so dramatic my god -_-

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sophieee said:

lol is that zeke from WOWP?

• suckit

OU you can be such an over dramatic whore sometimes

• jannetgirl147

wow she look really pretty in this pic
    i wish this movie would be released this year

• Jane Doe

xLOLAx said:

They film that at your school?
    D:<

• StarStruck33

Only real fans understand and accepT who miles is and only F**** people think Miley needs to sign autographs in the middle of a MOVIE shooting!

• dont jugde

ummmmmmmmm………..

It’s called doing her job she can’t just stroll across whilst doing scenes.

• LiveLaughLove

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS

xD

• LiveLaughLove

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS

xD

• Itskait

Breaking Important News. Smh

• Jane Doe

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!

LOL.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Gracie, 8,

Miley is awesome. She’s just a good influence on young girls.

Bahaha! I died :P
    OU stop being such a drama queen, she’s working, what do you expect?

• Yo.

O’well :) She doesn’t live to please other people.

• ericabbyx22

Aug 12, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    xLOLAx said:

They film that at your school? Lucky. I’d love to meet Daren Kagasoff. He’s so hot.

• StarStruck33

suckit said:
    OU you can be such an over dramatic whore sometimes

I agree lately it seems that OU has something against Miley dang.

• sophieee

Live Like There… said:
    sophieee said:

lol is that zeke from WOWP?
    yeah he’s my future gay best friend.

• annogueras

i like her with medium hair looks good :) short hair is cool 2 :)

The picture of her with Liam is from the MMVAs in Toronto. I was there when she walked by us

• msjonas13

actually thats not a recent picture, that was from the much music video awards held 2 months ago.

• Cel

That picture of “Miley photographed out with Liam” is old. It’s from June, when Miley was co-hosting the MMVA’s in Toronto.

OU is always so quick to try and potray Miley in a negative light. It’s so fucking annoying.

• Poly

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!

THAT IS SOME BREAKING SHIT OUT! D:

• anna.xoxo14

Wait, what is LOL about again? I forgot :p

• xLOLAx

yes, but they haven’t been there in a while…i think they film while school isn’t in session :/

• suckit

OU you can be such an over dramatic whore sometimes

I agree lately it seems that OU has something against Miley dang.

lately??OU always had a problem with her. they always use a bad picture of her on the post

• xLOLAx

My classmate took a pic with him!!!! i was so jealous. I’ll be lucky if i just see him in person. haha

• elliesaur

suckit said:

OU you can be such an over dramatic whore sometimes

I agree lately it seems that OU has something against Miley dang.

_____________________
    Like the infamous MILEY CROTCH SHOT.
    smh. OceanUp’s a whore. -,-

• xLOLAx

what? he’s not gay…is he O_o

• Dez

well she is working. from 6am to 8pm she prob is exhausted without hundreds of people bombarding her

• peacenlove

OU is being a drama queen -_-
    anyway love her! :)

• Katie13

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!

you worry me sometimes Oceanup…..if this is your idea of “breaking important news”
    I wonder how you cope with earthquakes and shit….

• jannetgirl147

does miley have her extensions in this picture or is this picture old?

• suckit

OU you can be such an over dramatic whore sometimes

I agree lately it seems that OU has something against Miley dang.

_____________________
    Like the infamous MILEY CROTCH SHOT.
    smh. OceanUp’s a whore. -,-

or maybe they just love miley’s crotch .lol

I honestly dont think it matters if she wants to meet fans or not. Shes probably sick of people going nuts over her. Just give her space. And she really isnt a good role model for kids, so just dont even pay attention to her. give her some time for just her and her family and friends to be.

• iSarcasticING

can someone tell me where i can get moving icons. :/

• peacelovehearts

jannetgirl147 said:
    does miley have her extensions in this picture or is this picture old?
    It’s old.

• summerobertsx

probably old dude

• GoodNBroken

Fans of celebrities need to learn that they’re NOT entitled to every minute of a celebrity’s spare time.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Live Like There… said:

Live Like There… said:
    sophieee said:

lol is that zeke from WOWP?
    yeah he’s my future gay best friend.
    He is gay?

i wish. He seems like it on WOWP

i thought Harper liked zeke

• krazykris

i know she’s doing her job but she could you know have given them a wave are something. and i’ve seen more more famous people then her go over to fans and sign stuff during break.

why is her hair long in the pic with liam????

• elliesaur

suckit said:

OU you can be such an over dramatic whore sometimes

I agree lately it seems that OU has something against Miley dang.

_____________________
    Like the infamous MILEY CROTCH SHOT.
    smh. OceanUp’s a whore. -,-

or maybe they just love miley’s crotch .lol
    _________________
    In either way, that makes OU a whore. So it doesn’t matter. ;D

• krazykris

i love her and all but i haven’t read any positive fan encounters about her since she started filming this movie. makes me worried that she could possibly becoming a diva

• ForeverandAlwayss

can someone tell me where i can get moving icons. :/

a diva is a female version of a hustla.

• GoldenGal9311

“BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!”

LOL!!!!! <3 <3 <3

• BangThatDrum

krazykris said:

Do you know those are fake like the last one the girl just said FUCK I only send the picture the girl http://twitter.com/Mileyyy_ she only said one paragraph

• BangThatDrum

krazykris said:

• BangThatDrum

krazykris said:

• Sir_Brody

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!
    ROFLL XD

she’s a bitch.

• sophieee

Live Like There… said:

Live Like There… said:

Live Like There… said:
    sophieee said:

lol is that zeke from WOWP?
    yeah he’s my future gay best friend.
    He is gay?

i wish. He seems like it on WOWP

i thought Harper liked zeke

yeah but i want him to be gay. that would make disney so epic.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS

Really Oceanup? REALLY?

• peacelovehearts

IA.

• iSarcasticING

lately OU has been mean to miley.

for selena justin and jonas it’s “selena gives a hug” “justin donates money” “the jonas brothers live chat”.

with miley it’s always “miley doesn’t greet fans” “miley’s crazy performance”… :/

this bitch better keep her hair short. it looked like a rat’s nest when it wasn’t combed and taken care of

she’s a bitch

No you people are the bitch making up stories also she is working since when anyone is allow to chit chat at work? oh yeah never you get fired. Miley is on a time schedule to finish one movie and she the main character ok. they should be happy they get to see miley. really what do you get out of a autograph but scribbles, is better a picture from far at least is better than nothing.

• JCAMP

hate her :)

• Swiftygal

oh my gosh what ever! If this was any other celeb you guys would say omg their so full of them selves she could have acknowledged they was there..but since this is miley “queen of brain washing” no one cares

Swiftygal said:

No one cares about you go listen to “mine” bye

• Moonbeam

Nick Jonas wasn’t filming a movie..he did his show and that was it. Miley is constantly filming moving to different locations. Time = Money the directer isn’t going to be like CUT time to sign autographs it doesn’t happen that way.
    Miley isn’t 18, there is only a limited time per day she can be on set, that is the law. Ok, she has school and other things too, but it’s not like they are filming 24/7.
    And time = money, and fans sneaking on set because they want to see Miley, fans screaming and taking pictures ruining takes, = loss of money. If her fans know she only gives autographs at a specific time, they maybe won’t wait the whole day in front of the set.

• BglitterBBy2.0

ughh I really hope these stories are bull…. /:

I couldn’t give a shit about cursing or showing your bra but ignoring your fans just pisses me off.

I get that she needs her alone time but she should still make time for the fans you know the people who have built her career.

Again I hope these stories are bullshit since I LOVE Miley.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Moonbeam said:

IA!
    It’s really not that hard.
    Selena did it while she was filming R&B.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

the most random thing just happened to me. i took a quiz on facebook that said “find out your death and it says ill die when im 22 cause: touched by miley cyrus. WTH? haha

the photo of miley and liam is old thats at the city tv building in toronto . city tv also owns much music and that was the day of the much music video awards. i was there. by the miley was being really bitchy at the mmva’s too
    SO TRUE. her hair is short now.

• BglitterBBy2.0

beautifullydist… said:

LMAO!
    Those quizzes are bull but oh so intresting.
    && haha I bet you want to stay far away from Miley now.

Moonbeam said:

That’s not Miley’s problem that’s their problem. They should be smart enough to know that a working set is not a meet and greet.

• Moonbeam

I feel bad for her, but I think it’s partly her fault too, and the fault of her peeps that handle it badly. That whole hiding thing never works, fans will always find her. Over twitter fans can locate her in minutes.

They could organize that she gives autographs once per day for 15 minutes (let’s say at 4 pm) for that fans that are waiting on the set. If Nick Jonas can do it, she can too.
    And she shouldn’t refuse all fans to take photos. It’s completely natural that breakup rumors start when the fans don’t see pictures of her and Liam in public. And then she gets pissed about the rumors. Just pose for the papz from time to time with your beau, problem solved.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Moonbeam said:

IA!
    It’s really not that hard.
    Selena did it while she was filming R&B.

I don’t care if Selena did 12 back flips while signing autographs shes not Miley they don’t have the same working schedules the end. ROFL

• Love_JaJ

anybody still here?

• beautifullydisturbedxx

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

beautifullydist… said:

LMAO!
    Those quizzes are bull but oh so intresting.
    && haha I bet you want to stay far away from Miley now.
    hahah i know.
    the anwers are ridiculous
    and….maybe;)

• Aryanna

Moonbeam
    Completely agree.
    U would make a good agent!

Moonbeam said:

• HardestOfHearts

I didn’t know that a old picture of Miley&Liam was considered ‘Breaking News’ ._.

• JCAMP

~~

cause I’m sure the little hopeful hannah montana 9 year old fans understand.

• Love_JaJ

HardestOfHearts said:
    __

ou considers lots of things as breaking news

LMFAO her picture with liam she has her hair tall…. FAIL OU |: I HATE LIAM! :D

—————
    LOL. well,yeah

JCAMP said:

~~

cause I’m sure the little hopeful hannah montana 9 year old fans understand.

Little 9 year olds don’t show up to detroit sets by themselves dipshitt they have parents. The parents understand my god.

• Love_JaJ

LMFAO her picture with liam she has her hair tall…. FAIL OU |: I HATE LIAM! :D

—————
    LOL. well,yeah
    __

Liam is sexy :P

BRAINWASHED

• mileyluver15

wow OU

• jannetgirl147

LMAO!!

• btn

• heartinvasion?

Miley could have at least waved at them but she’s filming, so fans need to calm down. If she had twitter she probably would have said something about this and apologized to all those people who wanted to see her and didn’t.

• mileyistheboss

ocean up is just one big giant fail

• JCAMP

She needs her space obviously.
    People expecting her to come over to them while she’s busy working all day ..i mean really…really?

~~

she didn’t even look over at them, and that doesn’t take too much brain power. she must be lacking :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

krazykris said:

but i remember see pics and stories of selena and leighton signing and taking pics with fans on the set of monte carlo. so i still think miley could of at least sign stuff for people, wave, smile in there direction something as long as she acknowledges their there.

Of course she could have but for some ignorant reason stans can’t realize that.
    I LOVE miley and I’m a fan but that dosen’t mean I’m going to approve or worship everything she does.

I’m not going to comment anymore on these negative OceanUp headline stories. They must believe that negative headlines drive more traffic.

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• concerned…

who the fuck wrote this? “gracie, 8″ clearly doesn’t know what she’s talking about and will grow up to be an incompetent slut.

:-/

• RiseAboveTheStorm

just because she didn’t sign autographs?!its not like she has to.smh

omg its not that big deeeeeeal..if I was there well .. id be happy cus i saw her head lolzzzzzzzz

• heartinvasion?

Moonbeam said:

IA!
    It’s really not that hard.
    Selena did it while she was filming R&B.

You’re always saying some stupid shit.
    It doesn’t matter if they are the same or not. A movie set, is a fucking movie set. They’re working and the same rules apply.

And for all you Selena stans saying negative things about Miley. You are just mad because Selena is just about OVER! Disney is not giving her any more projects, I think because she has caused too much drama! And she won’t last long as a singer having to buy her songs, and not being able to sing live. Bye Selena!

• BglitterBBy2.0

RiseAboveTheStorm said:

just because she didn’t sign autographs?!its not like she has to.smh

It’s not like her fans have to support her either.
    You know watch her films, buy her clothes, and etc.
    All I’m saying is one damn autograph wouldn’t hurt.
    Her fans do a lot for her.

• krazykris

Of course she could have but for some ignorant reason stans can’t realize that.
    ____________________________________

i love her too but i can see when she does something not cool. i get she want to just wants to do her, chill and be normal but she isn’t. she gave up normalcy when she decided that acting and singing was her dream. and the fans are the reason she’s able to live out that dream so i think she should be nice to them. not saying she should stop her work or not have a life just to see fans but she should be polite to them.

yeah she’s only busy with her fucking boyfriend trying to enjoy an evening with him and not having some fucking stranger bother her
    damn i got pissed off at the thought of being bothered just think how she feels

• Hollieluvsux

I dont like her but seriously does this site only post the bad stuff about her ?!

• asaine302

where do i get more information on this

• heartinvasion?

Miley definitely changed but if this story is true, it’s most likely for the worst. She doesn’t have to sign autographs or take pics with fans if she doesn’t want to but she can’t forget who made her. ASDFGHJKL I hate how Hollywood changes people :/

• Hilary

Fans need to give her a break. SHE’S WORKING!
    Why people can not understand that she’s working?

She needs her space obviously.

• caitlinn

I love Miley, but I have to be honest, she was the biggest diva I have ever encountered. I live 2 minutes away from grosse pointe South (that’s my school!) and so I went to the village (a bunch of little boring stores in an attempt to make grosse pointe a little less boring) and Miley was down there with Liam at panera drinking a smoothie thing, I asked her for a picture and she said she couldn’t because everyone was crowding her. But this was late at night and there were about 2 other girls there and 1 boy. That was it. She wouldn’t take pictures/sign anything for any of us. I found it kind of a diva move because she wasn’t working. I still like her, but I really wish she could be a little kinder to her fans. :(

• Moonbeam

just because she didn’t sign autographs?!its not like she has to.smh

It’s not like her fans have to support her either.
    You know watch her films, buy her clothes, and etc.
    All I’m saying is one damn autograph wouldn’t hurt.
    Her fans do a lot for her.
    I don’t buy Miley’s music and movies because I like her, I buy that stuff because I like the music and movies. It won’t affect the money I spend on Miley whether she signs autographs or not.

But I won’t stan for her if she would turn into a diva. I respect her because I think she is a nice person. But even as a huge Miley stan I can admit that ever since last fall the way she deals with her fans has changed. She used to give more back to her fans. Now she hardly blogs anymore, doesn’t use twitter (although I can understand the reason why she deleted that), doesn’t do (real) fan chats anymore (the last Hannah chat was over a year ago), hardly makes youtube videos etc.
    I don’t know why, I’m sure she has her reasons. Maybe she had bad experiences with fans or maybe it’s just growing up, but something changed. And don’t tell me she is to busy. If a 17 year old “child” is to busy working to acknowledge her fans, then there is something really wrong in her life. She is still a kid and should work for fun.

Good influence on young girls? Yeah right. I want to see an 8 year old dress up like she did in her “Can’t Be Tamed” video.

For cryin’ out loud! She was working! Maybe ‘young fans’ should understand that and give her a f break! She is only human too.

• mileh

she’s gorgeous.

• mileh

i love her but i wish she was a little bit nicer to her fans.

• mileh

i dont even think nicer is a word. oh well.

• mileh

im totally talking to myself.

i was there and i am telling you guys she was a major bitch to the fans, the fans are who give her all of her money and make her famous the least she could have done was wave and act like she cared

• caitlinn

And these Detroit bitchess are mad annoying thinking that a movie set is a meet and greet

Funny… I was actually by the set today. And there was no one there thinking that it was a meet and greet. We’ve actually seen her OUTSIDE of filming, thats when we ask for pictures. But okay.

• milenator

Maybe she’s trying to take her career seriously ? she mightve upset the producers if she had tried to interact with them at the time.

• justice

welp this is my school

• Limu

The picture of Miley and Liam is old ..Was in Toronto

• Limu

The picture of Miley and Liam is old ..Was in Toronto

• mattjac0bs

LMFAO her picture with liam she has her hair tall…. FAIL OU |: I HATE LIAM! :D

• mileyistheboss

i still can’t believe ocean up only posted the negative part of this article die

mattjac0bs said:

LMFAO her picture with liam she has her hair tall…. FAIL OU |: I HATE LIAM! :D

what did liam doo ROFL nothing?

• ForeverandAlwayss

first? (x

• Poly

EPPP$@#@% I love this girl, can’t wait for the movie.

• summerobertsx

word.

• suckit

the guy looks hot from the back

• Aryanna

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS !
    Lmfao OU. I really thought it was SOMETHING.

• Jane Doe

Love her.

• Poly

I come to OU and everyone leaves. -_-

• Moonbeam

Aww, Miam! <3

• stay golden

whoa, my cousins go to that high school.

• ericabbyx22

I’m seriously loving her short hair. :)

• summerobertsx

haha i agree. it’s much better :)

• anna.xoxo14

Why does OceanUp always post negative crap about Miley and then worship Selena? It pisses me off :/

• areyouonDOPE…

cool i guess

• BangThatDrum

she’s a bitch.
    _____________

She’s not a bitch -_-‘

• GoldenGal9311

Guys, I’m sure OU was being sarcastic.

• BangThatDrum

Seriously OU? She did not disappoint them POST EVERYTHING -_-‘ ANYWAYS TIME IS MONEY on movie sets! So no pictures

• Jayne

exactly, when shes filming she cant take pictures! OU get the story right! stop posting crap!

• ericabbyx22

Aug 12, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

cool i guess

Who’s in your icon?

• Poly

anna.xoxo14 said:

That’s how it is :/

• anna.xoxo14

That’s how it is :/
    Whateverr OU can be gay. I’m actually excited for this movie(: I didn’t think the Last Song would be good, but I was surprised.

• sayWHAT

@krazykris there is nothing negative about this article! She just isn’t aloud to talk to fans bc she is filming.

Anyways, miley looks really pretty in this pic :)

• peacenlove

anna.xoxo14 said:

because OU is a bitch…selenas bitch ;P

• sophieee

• Moonbeam

Go read the article in the link. There’s nothing negative there. Oceanup just make it sound like that.

They girls were even mad, they just wished she would have come over. Stop overreacting my god.

• mileyistheboss

how many articles are they going to post with these stupid asss stories

That photo of miley and liam was at the Toronto MMVAS… lol! :) it’s the back entrance to much music

• BangThatDrum

Moonbeam said:

____________

IKR! That’s OU for you -_-‘

“But Scheppler and her friends were nonetheless enjoying the opportunity to catch a glimpse of Hollywood in their own backyard.”

• sophieee

iaskedtaylorx3 said:
    Aug 12, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sophieee said:

I think Nick and Joe should have switched GF’s.
    Imagine Jiley and Dick :O
    that would be amazeballs…

____

No matter how wrong it would be Jiley would make one sexy couple.

Nemi ?… not so much :/
    yeah but it would be someone different for a change.

• mileyistheboss

and the article isn’t even bad ROFL

• Poly

anna.xoxo14 said:

That’s how it is :/

Me too! I didn’t get to see the last song no one would take me to go see it -_- But I’m def seeing LOL.

• BangThatDrum

___________
    My words exactly =’]

• Poly

double post :/

• BangThatDrum

There’s nothing wrong about this article if you read everything! OU stop being over dramatic! It’s not funny anymore!

• LovatoLoveXO

__________

WELL your looking in all the wrong places cause on twitter A LOT of fans have been meeting her and said she was nice

• sophieee

wrong post

• mileyistheboss

hopefully you are not only looking on ocean up hhaha

• LovatoLoveXO

______

IA its ok to go to the set but dont get mad when she doesn’t sign your friggin sheet

whatever oceanup, she looks gorgeous.

• krazykris

sayWHAT said:

Anyways, miley looks really pretty in this pic :)

_______________________________________

not this article but in general i haven’t been hearing good things. i know people who were obsessed with her that tried to meet her that live in Detroit (use to live there Detroit is the bomb i miss it) and after meeting her were just turned off. i tried to tell myself that its cause she’s frustrated and just wants to be left alone to be normal. but i still i think she should be nice to the fans cause without them she wouldn’t be where she is.

• nemoh

Tha fuck? First of all, OU should post the whole thing. Second, that’s her WORK. She’s trying to stay focused and professional. Be happy you even get to see her. Third, I love Miley’s outfit :) Fourth,

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!

…?! Really OU?

• nemoh
  • mileyistheboss

Out of the whole article on the site only one girl said she was disappointed she didnt get an autograph everyone else was talking about how excited they were to see her -.-

• LovatoLoveXO

WHO WATCHES SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE…… kent lovers where you at lol
    HE IS SOOOOOO HOT I HOPE HE WINS
    next year if you see Robert Anthony vote i know him he choreographed a dance for my school drill team and he is too hot

• hottiegirl

miley looks great as usuall and wtf with those young fans
    she is working so she probley tired to go out and take photos … etc
    gosh little kids r very annoying

• Moonbeam

Grosse Pointe South High School has been transformed into a movie set this week as filming continues on the Hollywood comedy “LOL,” starring Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore.

The school has been standing in since Wednesday for fictional Wrigley High School in Chicago. Cyrus plays a 15-year-old student who’s dealing with boy problems and the breakup of her parents.

A crowd of up to 40 people, mostly teenage girls, was camped outside Grosse Pointe South on Wednesday and today and eager to catch a glimpse of the pop star-actress. Filming is taking place in a gym, hallways and three classrooms at the Grosse Pointe Farms school, as well as in an assistant principal’s office and a courtyard between two buildings.

“They’re using a lot of the school, everything except what’s needed for fall sports,” says Principal Al Diver, who shared lunch twice with the “LOL” cast and crew.

Diver found Cyrus and her father, singer Billy Ray Cyrus, to be “very low-key and surprisingly down-to-earth.” He asked Miley Cyrus for an autograph for his granddaughter.

Meanwhile, Cyrus sightings have kept cell phones humming around the shopping area known as the Village on Kercheval Avenue in Grosse Pointe.
    “It’s getting a little obsessive,” says 16-year-old Olivia Ray of Grosse Pointe Park, who watched as Cyrus was pursued by autograph seekers while trying to buy a bag of chips at CVS.
    “She told everyone to quit stalking her, to give her some space,” says Ray.
    “I can understand her frustration, but she could have been a little less rude about it.”

• m

Full article http://www.candgnews.com/Homepage-Articles/2010/08-11-10/Grosse-Pointe-miley.asp
    OceanUP only posted the parts that make miley look bad

• JCAMP

~~
    wow, aren’t you mature. do you follow mileys maturity level? you guys would get along great.

what kind of person do you take me for? do you HONESTLY think I would think that 9 year old just pop into a car and stalk a not-so-worthy celebrity? geez

• lguqoqubkgr

NIzK1l zjqgfzwqzyga, [url=http://ldsujnjvaddx.com/]ldsujnjvaddx[/url], [link=http://yezoquonaszv.com/]yezoquonaszv[/link], http://zwaqmmbldnrc.com/

JCAMP said:

~~

Yes because you seem like a complete idiot.

m said:

OceanUP only posted the parts that make miley look bad

thats what i said its a positive article and they post that one part FAIL

• BglitterBBy2.0

mileyistheboss said:

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Moonbeam said:

IA!
    It’s really not that hard.
    Selena did it while she was filming R&B.

Obviously Miley is not Selena.
    I’m not stupid either way you still haven’t justified Miley not signing autographs I love her and understand that she may be busy but fans are fans and deserve at least a damn autograph.
    The End.

• JCAMP

Yes because you seem like a complete idiot.

~~

Oh look, your real insulting. I’m glad I can piss you off so easily when I make a comment about miley that you don’t like.

SHE IS WORKING!! DON’T BOTHER PEOPLE WHILE IS WORKING!

• mileyistheboss

Obviously Miley is not Selena.
    The End.

Yes they do but at the appropriate times..not when shes working, eating, or with family. The end.

• iHeartCookies

wow she didnt disappoint her fans. if thy want an autograph they should ASK FOR IT!

• anonymous

she seems like a little spoiled brat.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Live Like There… said:
    sophieee said:

lol is that zeke from WOWP?
    yeah he’s my future gay best friend.
    He is gay?

• suckit

i love liam and miley they are cute

• Kate

Ugh at the ‘Miley photographed out with Liam!’ OU. Way to get me excited unnecessarily. That picture is from Toronto when they were at the MMVAs. I don’t think he’s there any more.

• peacelovehearts

Just because she didn’t sign autographs? Rme
    I wouldn’t have either :p

• BglitterBBy2.0

mileyistheboss said:

Obviously Miley is not Selena.
    The End.

I completly agree with you and I’m pretty sure i said she can make time for them in a previous comment.
    I would never want her to stop from having her family time or boyfriend time to sign a bunch of autographs.
    She has a life; all I am saying is if a little girl comes up to her asking for her autograph she could at least give it to her or those kiddos standing outside waiting for her she can make time.

• :D

boo fucking hoo. It wasn’t a meet & greet, she doesn’t have to take pictures just because they chose to stalk her. Clearly, she was busy.

• katexo

What people on OU fail to realize is that anyone can make up a fake story, send to OU’s email & send it in and they’ll post it in a heartbeat.

• dont jugde

BREAKING IMPORTANT NEWS: Miley photographed out with Liam!

Its a old pic.

How the fuck are you supposed to take pics while you’re filming a movie. maybe they told her she couldnt. she always stops for pics and autographs when she’s on the streets or shopping or w/e. she cant please everyone, you know. There are millions of ppl to please…

• krazykris

• Moonbeam

There are also pics and stories of Miley signing for fans on twitter. The fans that got a signature obviously don’t complain (well, some of them do), so we don’t hear from most of them. The problem is she can’t handle the demand.

• MaryMary
    Miley is awesome. She’s just a good influence on young girls.’

ROFLLLL. BRB DYING.

I love little kids. They are so naive.

/sarcasmoff

• sophieee

Live Like There… said:

Live Like There… said:
    sophieee said:

lol is that zeke from WOWP?
    yeah he’s my future gay best friend.
    He is gay?

i wish. He seems like it on WOWP

• ericabbyx22

That’s an old picture of Miam. Miley has long hair in that picture. Her hair is still short for the movie LOL.

• LovatoLoveXO

______________

she is nice but sorry shes real and isn’t nice all the time :/ it called being a person with feelings (sorry no rudeness intended)

• MaryMary

concerned… said:

:-/

___________________

LMAO you totally made my day!

• Gleekedout