Nick And Demi HEART AND SOUL HUG

Joe and Demi’s joke under.

LMFAO! Haha you 2 are just having that kind of really weird conversations sometimes I have by my self … in my mind … and when I realize im like what the hell im doing? XD

• Caitylinrox

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

Oooh & it must be awkward between Demi & Joe with Joes muscles being all on display & Demi boobs popping out of that purple dress thingy. Lol

well the joe thing is so true he looks smexy bahaha but i didnt think demis boobs were like poring out..

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

________________

PUSH UP BRA!

• suckit

kool i wanted akwardness with joe and demi not this bullshit

• suzii18023

:) demi!

• carbomb__

Demi looks a mess. But I have to admit. It looks like a fun show :)

they looked more comfortable with eachother here in this video than the other ones

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

That was cuuute :) But Joe & Demi… the tour has already started so get back together alreadyy!!! ?Jemi2.0?

• AnonLovesPretzels

Why does Demi keep wearing those Charlie Brown bedazzled T-shirt dresses?
    And they say Selena dresses like a grandma. SMH.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

Oh no they’re not pouring out but shes deff. wearing a push up bra. Lol

um to the girl that said she dresses like a grandma lol she doesnt get to choose what she wears thats the wardrobe deparments job not her.. but yes selena dress like a old lady lol

• AAC

Nick and Demi are really cute together but I hope they stay JUST friends.

• Caitylinrox

ooohh the wouldnt change a thing deal…that must’ve been awkward. thats happend to me! me and my friend who i like were in the talent show at school and we were singing this song about how we dont care if ppl think we’re weird we’re best friends and love each other (like bro and sis) and then we got in a fight and it was awkward singing it on stage..but after we made up cause it reminded us how much we meant to each other :) maybe after the tour it will finally occur to joe that DEMI IS PERFECT FOR HIM HES STUPID NOT TO LOVE HER ANYMORE!

• carbomb__

AnonLovesPretzels said:

Why does Demi keep wearing those Charlie Brown bedazzled T-shirt dresses?
    And they say Selena dresses like a grandma. SMH.
    Uhhh Thank You.! Selena looks like a grandma. pfft

awwwwwww. Nick & Demi are soo cute.
    Joe and Demi has lost their chemistry. :(

• Caitylinrox

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

Oh no they’re not pouring out but shes deff. wearing a push up bra. Lol

ha ya i wouuld do the same if i was gonna b on stage with my ex reminding him how much he misses me mmhhmm

• ~Kate Jonas !

I love NEMI <3

• LiveLaughLove

Gosh…if those boys keep getting more hotter I think I might die… :P

• iLoveChimpanzee

Why does Demi keep wearing those Charlie Brown bedazzled T-shirt dresses?
    And they say Selena dresses like a grandma. SMH.

im pretty sure she doesn’t get to pick the outfit.

• JonasandMileyPones

Nick and Demi are precious together.

• dont jugde

Nick and Demi are really cute together but I hope they stay JUST friends.

_________

YES PLEASE!

• iaskedtaylorx3

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

Oh no they’re not pouring out but shes deff. wearing a push up bra. Lol

___

Hells yeaaaah !Especially if my ex was Joe Jonas :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

Nick and Demi are precious together.
    __
    they should do a slow song together.

• natjbguitargirl

ha i love demi and nemi ohhh i see that spark nick

• dont jugde

Nick and demi are cute but please just stay as friends.

• sophieee

Demi: Okay so here’s my plan Kevin, I’m gonna wear a push up bra, since my mom doesn’t let me get a boob job till I’m 18, and I’m gonna flirt with Nick on stage to get Joe jealous. What do you think?
    Kevin: Ask Taylor.
    Demi: -___-
    Kevin: Well Nick does like boobies…

I’m sorry internal conflict going on in my head ….

• Yo.

Woah, Nick was finding it hard to stop smiling, eh? Okay, very wierd. haha.
    It was cute though :)

• elliesaur

I really hope Demi doesn’t try anything with Nick. I can’t imagine how much tension they’ll be between Nick and Joe if Nemi ever happens…
    Although that would be fun to watch. ;D

• iaskedtaylorx3

Nick and Demi are really cute together but I hope they stay JUST friends
    ___

Nick would be a complete douchebag if he would date Demi cause Joe- his brother- went out with Demi

& Demi is Mileys bestfriend who just so happenes to be Nicks ex.

So yeah, I dont see them hooking up anytime soon.

• elliesaur

sophieee said:

Kevin: Ask Taylor.
    Demi: -___-
    Kevin: Well Nick does like boobies…

I’m sorry internal conflict going on in my head ….
    __________________
    You sound like me. I’m usually the geek who puts together “conversations” like this. ;D

• natjbguitargirl

elliesaur said:

Although that would be fun to watch. ;D
    __

Ha :D ikr

• Danger-ous

Aug 12, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    AnonLovesPretzels said:

Why does Demi keep wearing those Charlie Brown bedazzled T-shirt dresses?
    And they say Selena dresses like a grandma. SMH.
    You may be my new favorite person. So effing funny.

• friedpickles

these whole group of disney celebs should just have their own reality show, it would have more viewers than their sitcoms lol

• Summerlove<3

Lmfao

• AAC

true and funny! plus love ur icon i was lmbo when i watched that show!
    _____

Aww thank you and me too. He was hilarious.

Where’s Pink Elephant? She loves “Dick”. ;D

• iaskedtaylorx3

Nick had like a friend crush on her in 07 and 08 it was really obvious. But Demi isn’t his type.
    ___

Yeahh & it would ruin Nick realtionship with Joe.

& Nick had his chance. If he hasn’t done anything , it cause he doesnt want her like that Lol.

This is random;; but ever since the Jonas L.A season premire Ive been shipping Nickole.

• Yo.

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*

• sophieee

AAC said:
    Where’s Pink Elephant? She loves “Dick”. ;D

Everyone would love to see some “dick”

_____

I don’t think Nick is Demi’s type either. She’s into more of the “rockers”

• Caitylinrox

AAC said:

true and funny! plus love ur icon i was lmbo when i watched that show!
    _____

Aww thank you and me too. He was hilarious.

bahaha i know if i saw him id say ur nick jonas and hed b like noo and i would pound him I HAVE 104 POSTERS OF U AND UR BROTHERS IN MY ROOM, EVERY SONG UVE EVER PUT ON ITUNES ON MY IPOD, A LIFE SIZE CARDBOARD CUT OUT OF U, I…KNOW..ITS…U!!!!!!!

• Navil

Can someone tell me what they say in the beggining and in the end. I cant hear it at all… navilrckz@aol.com

• iaskedtaylorx3

ha YA! did u see joes face when nick and demi were laughing it up over there he kept looking over his shoulder he was so p.o.ed inside mwa ha ha jemi will b bak in nooo time

____

Ahh ! I know I saw him he looked so jelous!

Victory is yours Demi !!

& yeahh , they made a really cute couple. I hope they do make up & make out. Lol

bahaha i know i almost cried when i found out but ya know it seems to b working ok.. but what i like is it looks like demis moved on and joe is jealous and it used to b joe moved on and demi was sad. thee tables hav turned jonas, its ur time to move brotha!

____

Teehee I couldn’t resist!

Nick bb, you’re way too obvious. Anyways, Demi and Nick are really cute together.

• AAC

with the way demi is acting i don’t think her and Nick are such a great idea. sigh i used to love Nemi.
    ______

I used to love Nemi too but I think it’s best for them to stay friends.

• natjbguitargirl

if they liked each other like alot i think they wouldnt act like they do in front of anyone at least i wouldnt maybe behind the scenes but if nick does dang he must not be afraid of what joe would think andwith demi i dont think she would either because 2 of her friends dated nick and she would be in a rut definitely if that happened

• sophieee

iaskedtaylorx3 said:
    ___

Yeahh & it would ruin Nick realtionship with Joe.

i don’t think Joe would care that much, but he would probably wouldnt do that to Joe.
    And i like the on Jonas LA but idk about it in real life.
    He needs a real girl. no another co star.

• oneofakindxo

I never thought Nemi would be cute..
    but after seeing that video (and a few others) they are pretty adorable :]

• AAC

poor Nick, he obviously likes her, but that’d be wrong to even try to go there with Demi.

What will he do to resist the magic of her highlights :o
    ______

Lol! Oh no, not the highlights. That’s Nick’s weakness.

• iaskedtaylorx3

_____

I don’t think Nick is Demi’s type either. She’s into more of the “rockers”

___

& shes into the older type too.
    She went out w/ Trace Cyrus whos like 28 or something& Joes about to be 21- i think lol.

• natjbguitargirl

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

____

Teehee I couldn’t resist!

__

Ha

• dont jugde

I used to love Nemi too but I think it’s best for them to stay friends.

please do, or i’m going to slap bitch if they go out. D:

lalalala said:

What will he do to resist the magic of her highlights :o

Nick won’t be able to resist those highlights.

• AAC

Yeahh & it would ruin Nick realtionship with Joe.

________

I love Nickole (and Namilla). I’m fine with Nick dating either girls.

• sophieee

AAC said:
    _____

I don’t think Nick is Demi’s type either. She’s into more of the “rockers”
    yeah but Demi loves John Mayer, and she’s always saying how much Nick reminds her of him.

• iaskedtaylorx3

And i like the on Jonas LA but idk about it in real life.
    He needs a real girl. no another co star.
    ___

Nick is too nice to do that to Joe even if Joe didn’t mind.

And even if I like Nickole I think Nick needs to find himself a girl outside of disney.

• Yo.

If DEMI LOVATO goes through TWO jonas’s i dont know what ill do :l lmao

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*
    ______

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out.

• natjbguitargirl

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out
    __

ikr i remember watching this on youtube look at this one

• iLoveChimpanzee

if nick dates demi, bitches would go wild..
    plus the whole selena,miley,demi circle is gonna fade

• dont jugde

I think Nick has had a crush on her ever since 2008. It’s too obvious. A part of me wants them to go out but I think

1) It most likely wont work out in the end

2) Demi probably isn’t even that interested in Nick anyways as a boyfriend. So that would lead Nick into a heartbreak.

3) Nick is Joe’s brother. Brother’s exes are off limits.

If Nick really did want to date Demi, he should’ve gotten to her before Joe.

• Caitylinrox

____

Ahh ! I know I saw him he looked so jelous!

Victory is yours Demi !!

• lalalala

What will he do to resist the magic of her highlights :o

It’s very true .. I think your right will all respect but haha just In-Fact Joe was the first to hit on Danielle while they were in the Bahamas but as a final result it was Kevin who MARRIED her funny…. Maybe it doesn’t matter to these boys.. At the end of the day they ARE still brothers and I would really dispise Demi if she BREAKS UP THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!! I bet that’s what they mean by twenty twelve as the end of the world LOL =)

1) It most likely wont work out in the end

3) Nick is Joe’s brother. Brother’s exes are off limits.

If Nick really did want to date Demi, he should’ve gotten to her before Joe.

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out
    __

ikr i remember watching this on youtube look at this one

That video is so funny. lmao

Let’s face it.
    Nick IS a creep.
    But he is MY creep.
    ____

Excuse me? Nuh uh. He’s MY creep. I’ll fight you for him if I have to. ;)

• elliesaur

AAC said:

Let’s face it.
    Nick IS a creep.
    But he is MY creep.
    ____

Excuse me? Nuh uh. He’s MY creep. I’ll fight you for him if I have to. ;)
    _______________
    Oh, you wanna play that way? Huh?
    Run along now before I have to take out my NINJA SWORD… ;D

• egy97

i think they are really cute, but if anything relationship wise happens, everyone is just gonna say it was all demi. MAYBE nick likes her? anndddd i like the head banging haha but i think they’ll stay friends :)

• AAC

Oh, you wanna play that way? Huh?
    Run along now before I have to take out my NINJA SWORD… ;D
    _____

O_O
    *Runs away*

• AlwaystheTruth

lol @ you guys talking about nemi… I could only stare at Joe’s body watching this video

Joe always dates the girls his brothers like i.e. Taylor and Camilla but dont think Nick would be stupid enought to go after Demi. Think Joe, Nick, Demi have a great brother/sister relationship and should have left it at that now Joe has ruined things because it never really goes back to the way things were no matter how much you pretend its all OK.

• egy97

Alwaysthetruth said:
    haha i loovvveee ur icon <3

• natjbguitargirl

ikr i remember watching this on youtube look at this one

That video is so funny. lmao
    __

ikr

• DiscoSavedMyLife

They’re so awkward :/

PLEASE NO NEMI PLEASE! that would be unfair against your bro, nicholas ;)

but i’m still wondering why they hug and laugh and head shaking and talk so much..? i mean like it’s nick jonas! it’s weird there is def something going on :/ IMO but no nemi eww please!

never thought Nemi would be cute..
    but after seeing that video (and a few others) they are pretty adorable
    that’s how joe and miley were in the best of both world tour and nick will get pist at miley and joe mic battle and jokes, now nick is getting revenge lol.

naw it the same way miley and joe acted on best of world tour and everyone thought joe had a crush on miley.

Selena does dress like a grandma haha!
    I think demi’s just wearing this because it’s what’s they picked for the tour. Didn’t she say that in the mtv interview.
    Anyway’s not hating on Selena but she wears boring clothes, good things she’s pretty.

hahaha ;)

• iaskedtaylorx3

Aug 12, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sophieee said:

I think Nick and Joe should have switched GF’s.
    Imagine Jiley and Dick :O
    that would be amazeballs…

____

No matter how wrong it would be Jiley would make one sexy couple.

Nemi ?… not so much :/

• Yo.

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out

IKR?
    it looks like he was having some ‘naughty’ thoughts, LMAO

AAC said:

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*
    ______

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out.

hahaha

• iaskedtaylorx3

Bye bye everyone !

Im gonna go watch last nights episode of Degrassi comes on again & then watch the new episode Lol.

I love that show! Its awesome.

IKR?
    it looks like he was having some ‘naughty’ thoughts, LMAO
    ______

Nick: Oh what I would do to her if she wasn’t into my brother…

• Kenya

It’s like SO OBVIOUS he likes her.
    He has always btw.They are really cute together…I like this couple.a lot.

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*
    ______

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out.

hahaha

Nick’s such a creep, I swear. SMH. xD

hate nemi, hate jemi, hate demi

• sophieee

sophieee said:
    iaskedtaylorx3 said:
    Aug 12, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sophieee said:

I think Nick and Joe should have switched GF’s.
    Imagine Jiley and Dick :O
    that would be amazeballs…

____

No matter how wrong it would be Jiley would make one sexy couple.

Nemi ?… not so much :/
    yeah but it would be someone different for a change.

• elliesaur

AAC said:

Oh, you wanna play that way? Huh?
    Run along now before I have to take out my NINJA SWORD… ;D
    _____

O_O
    *Runs away*
    ________________
    Mhmm. ;D

• Nikoo

I never was one for Nemi, but ever since she had her brown hair/highlights, they seem closer, and they’re the same age, unlike Jemi, but it wouldn’t look good going out with her friends’ exes (Miley, Selena) and Nick going out with his brother’s ex>’ Plus it’s not like just because she got highlights he’s going like her, although he Selena and Miley did get highlights when dating him. I don’t know, I like Nick more than Joe, cuz he doesn’t break as many hearts, but it would be awkward, I mean look at what happened with Joe and Demi, they don’t have the same chemistry, but now Demi and Nick seem like the “besties”, and Joe being the third wheel

And here come the Nemi moments…*sigh*

Lol at Nick shamefully checking her out
    __

ikr i remember watching this on youtube look at this one

Lmfao! That’s great.

• natjbguitargirl

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Bye bye everyone !

I love that show! Its awesome
    __

Im watching it now

i hope you’re right :/! but i mean it’s weird it’s like from one moment to the other moment :S

• JB rocks my socks

wow if Nemi happened (which I doubt)
    there would be sooo much drama
    and I dont mean between Joe and Nick.
    But who cares. I love that they are friends. Hope they dont lose that.

• elliesaur

Let’s face it.
    Nick IS a creep.
    But he is MY creep.

• Jane Doe

I dislike Demi.

• demiashleymiley

Jane Doe said:

I dislike Demi.
    ———————-
    and i dislike selena =)

• Liz.

Wow the Jemi chemistry is fading. :( I mean look at their performance on American Idol together and now this of an actual Love Song. :/ No bueno.

Why would Joe be jealous? He’s moved on. Damn, has he ever ;-) and good for him! Nick can have his sloppy seconds.

Maybe the pr man said to throw in some drama a la ZT, just to keep the teenies interested.

• Sarah

OMJ!!!!!!!!! Joe looks pissed off, when he saw nick hugging demi :p or is that just me?

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• superJOEman

I love how things are going normal now between Joe & Demi. Good for them! That’s what they really need on this tour. :))

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

Anonymous said:awwwwwww. Nick & Demi are soo cute.Joe and Demi has lost their chemistry. :(
    _________________________________
    i agreeeeeeeeee, nemi <3333333333

ewwww nemi really i still think jemi is gonna happen again plus i dont think demi would date selena and miley ex plus joe his brother give her more credit and to the demi haters leave her alone she didnt do anything wrong

• EvaSnow

Ugh I seriously hate Nemi. Nick needs to stay away from he. We all know how psycho she can get.

• Hilary

Aww =)

Those who are dissing Joe; in case you have forgotten, Joe was the one who saved Nick’s life when they had an accident a few years ago and he was the one who informed their parents about Nick’s deteriorating health right before Nick was diagnosed with Diabetes. Joe loves his brother so much and that is quite evident, but maybe not to the blind people out there who just enjoy saying shit about him. -.-

• PullTheTrigger

I watched the first video & i only realised the huge goofy grin on my face. I love nemi :):) Nick totally likes her, he reacts at the start when Joe says demi’s name :) & then he looks back at her & stuff. omg i just love them together <3

• PullTheTrigger

& I really like her dress. :P

I love nemi:))

I love nemi:))

i love demi and nick. theyre so adorable. but omg demis performance is soo good. shes soo good live. ugh somtimes i hate demi and soemtimes i love her haha

• tiffff

i loveeee….how after they hugged nick looked back at her as she walked away! so cute ;)

omg.
    you say that would be unfair to Joe?
    Joe’s the one who left Demi.
    So if Nick and Demi likes eachother they should be together no matter what.
    ant they’re cute <3

• me!!!

omg i know everyone is talking about nick and demi but omg demi’s vocals are like crazy good!!!

and they’re cute together <3 *

SOOO FLIRTING!!! woooohhhhhh!!!!! i dont like demi that much! :( NO NICK DONT GET TO HER TOO NOW!

• martha00m

aww its adorable how demi brings out nick’s outgoing comedic side :)
    they make such cute friends! i hope they write a duet together, that would be an ACE track.

Hahaha, Joe lloked really jealous when Nick hugged Demi x) They’re really cute, i hope Jemi happens again, i think they’re both trying to make eachother jealous. Lmao!

• Kat

• Ally

awwwwww.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

So thinking That <3 xD

I love Demi she seems so down to earth!!!! :)

• Poly

Awesome?? I’m surprised Demi hasn’t gonna on one for the concerts and say “Let’s exercise!! :D” -_-

• AnonLovesPretzels

Poly said:

——————
    LOL. I agree, all of her excersising tweets are scaring the heck out of me!

• elliesaur

Poly said:

________________
    She secretly does.
    In the middle of her set, she makes everyone turn off their cameras and phones and they all run around the venue a couple of times.
    I hear its torture. smh.

:) <3333

• Caitylinrox

Aaahh they looked like they were having tons of fun. I bet its cool for demi to hav nick as a guy to talk to since joe has been ggone and she can trust him. <3 them both so much!

• AnonLovesPretzels

AHA! I knew it! I knew from the second she got highlights she was trying to get to Nick!
    -__-

• thunderthighs

Aug 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    AnonLovesPretzels said:

-__-

_______________

HAHAHAH! Wow! I amost forgot about Nicks love for highlights!

• jaycee2010

hahahahaah!! you had me rollin’! He looked too smitten and I don’t think I like it…

• lovedemilovato

Ahhh they are so cute :) Nemi<3

Joe looked jealous because he didn’t want Demi to hug NICK! Joick <333 lol

nick just wanted to feel her boobies against his chest.

demi definately is wearing a little “help” if you know what i mean

and joe is extremely jealous of all this going on

———————–

And in 2009 and in 2010 too. Nick doesn’t have a type really.

______

Hahaha! It was so obvious it was him.

• RachConfound

I think it is quite rediculous that just because Nick and Demi hugged everyone thinks they like each other now! It’s not like they made out on stage…it’s JUST a hug people.

But anyways, I can’t wait til September 2nd when I get to see them in concert :D

Nick always gets that goofy smile around Demi. LOVE IT!!! I bet he also snorts when he laughs at her jokes. :)

i really hope nick and demi just have a brother/sister relationship going on. ill cut a bitch if they start dating.

• sophieee

I think Nick and Joe should have switched GF’s.
    Imagine Jiley and Dick :O
    that would be amazeballs…

• khasidy

i was there!!! :D i have the joke on video too! haha

• kiri777

ok, so first, nick moves closer to Demi @ 0:52 and then he’s totally showing off to her!! its like he’s trying to impress her! and he was, like, leaning toward her and stuff…. ever heard of body language people? i think he likes her……just sayin.

• jackie.r.

NEMI.

Hmmm…
    I think the best part about Nemi being together would be the songs they wrote together.

& shes into the older type too.

Trace was Joe’s age and if you haven’t noticed, I think that Demi’s taste in guys has changed. I mean she likes Trey Songz and Joe wasn’t exactly her type, but that was mostly if not completely for publicity so he doesn’t count.

• Diana

Again!
    Can somebody tell me what they say in the end? The Joke part? I didn’t understand, my english is not soo good, sorry =/

• ButterflyFlyAway

I think nemi is cute, but if she ever dates nick, which will probably never happen, I don’t know what I would think of her.

• emma13

i don’t know why but im starting to like “nemi”. i mean i have never really gave it a thought but they would be cute together. i mean i used to love jemi but when they actually went out it was just a publicity stunt so that ruined jemi for me. and plus it looks like there chemistry has died down a lot.

sophieee said:

AAC said:
    _____

I don’t think Nick is Demi’s type either. She’s into more of the “rockers”

LMAO John Mayer.

• whatsernamegigi

Shows what a friend Demi is, seeing as Nick is Selena’s ex.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Kevin: Ask Taylor.
    Demi: -___-
    Kevin: Well Nick does like boobies…

I’m sorry internal conflict going on in my head ….

__
    LMAO

• Jemipeace

Awwww Nemi is soo cute. They have fresh chemistry. Jemi’s chemistry is fading :( buu well its kind of natural after a break up. I¿ll give themo some time, though they’re gonna spend atleast one year together because of the touring and camp rock coming out. still belive jemi will happen. again. JEMI 2.0

• suckit

i love nick and demi but not as a couple

• Carly

He SOOOO likes her!! Have you seen this video from Nick’s live chat!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

• oyvdab

uW8zZD wgmnndlwwrwx, [url=http://unmrdxbadtzq.com/]unmrdxbadtzq[/url], [link=http://cnaoiokenktn.com/]cnaoiokenktn[/link], http://nvqqwicggmjn.com/

• avfang

FKgpbG lzunbdnehrdf, [url=http://ycjzyqfroeux.com/]ycjzyqfroeux[/url], [link=http://qniwhieeoriw.com/]qniwhieeoriw[/link], http://pdcntfbypkhm.com/

First off Joe is the douche he is always in competition with nick if anyone with conman scenes plays attention to him he is very insecure with him self and he is in constant need of attention that is why he finds girls who can give it to him and when he feels they stop he leaves them and move on to the next one he is a mommas boy. Next he is always saying how him and nick are in constant “brotherly” competition with each other how he has to work harder then nick to gain muscles and so forth. Nick said first that his celebrity crush was Camille but it was Joe who went after her second nick said he thought demi was cute but it was joe who went after her. Joe is always trying to steal nicks thunder because he is jealous of him; brothers are like that no matter how close they are they do end up envying each other and looking to steal the spot light from one another. In conclusion i believe Joe is jealous that Nick is hot more buff and successful in any area of career he goes. And he is not.

• Diana

• Caitylinrox

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

Oh no they’re not pouring out but shes deff. wearing a push up bra. Lol

___

Hells yeaaaah !Especially if my ex was Joe Jonas :)

• Yo.

‘Joe and Demi joke?’
    NOOOOO D:
    I wanted, ‘Joe and demi stay 20 ft away from eachother, avoiding eye or physical contact at all cost’
    Ahhhh, hell.

I’m surprised the world is barely noticing Nick’s “crush” on Demi. Ever notice he is always all smiles around her? Disney c#$&blocked him by always setting up Joe and Demi together for projects. Too bad the girl (Demi) always falls for the jerk (Joe) instead of the guy she may be more compatible with. I feel sorry for the guy… now what can they do. Perhaps things are better off this way so they don’t ruin their friendship. Just enjoy each other’s company you two!

My two cents….

• iaskedtaylorx3

Aww they make the perfect brother sister realationship.

Oh no they’re not pouring out but shes deff. wearing a push up bra. Lol

___

Hells yeaaaah !Especially if my ex was Joe Jonas :)

____

Ahh ! I know I saw him he looked so jelous!

Victory is yours Demi !!

• Caitylinrox

AAC said:

1) It most likely wont work out in the end

3) Nick is Joe’s brother. Brother’s exes are off limits.

If Nick really did want to date Demi, he should’ve gotten to her before Joe.

true and funny! plus love ur icon i was lmbo when i watched that show!

• sophieee

AAC said:

1) It most likely wont work out in the end

3) Nick is Joe’s brother. Brother’s exes are off limits.

If Nick really did want to date Demi, he should’ve gotten to her before Joe.

• dasha

GIRLS, I CAN SEE WHERE HIS IS GOING…… WE NEED TO TWEET NICK AND TELL HIM THAT DEMI AND A NO NO! WHO’S WITH ME! SHE CAN’T JUST TAKE JOE AND NOW NICK! LETZ TWEET @NICKJONAS NAD TELL HIMN!