Weekend Without Oil AUGUST 21-22

• gottalent?

Wow you just proved my point, you are a big fan, yes the facts that I have are correct, and I do know what oil is used for, we can make other materials out of other things yes oil is very good for wheels,shoes, and plastic but how about if we throw those things away and they can’t be recycled they won’t decompose like paper they just stay there for hundreds of years and the reason why there bad is that we keep making these products that will just be waste to our land.

Not being a smartass or anything its just that oil only leaves scars.

• gottalent?

I GIVE A FUCK WHO THEY ARE, THEY INSULTED FLORIDA WHICH WASN’T FUNNY.
    NOT WATCHING THERE SHOW ANYMORE.

why would you be mad, they are trying to HELP florida with a petition, and trying to cause awareness. some people are so…not smart

Sounds nice, but it’s not going to happen. Oil is used for alot more than just gas.

• gottalent?

Whywould you be mad,they are trying to HELP florida with a petiton, and trying to cause awareness. some people are so…not smart

Have you read that little part in the bottom to to what I said?
    You are so…not smart.

• xuienl

uop677 lcriujdumdzt, [url=http://zswcyqrvntvt.com/]zswcyqrvntvt[/url], [link=http://zlijlodqwruf.com/]zlijlodqwruf[/link], http://dbawefhhgaug.com/

• Chelsie

Wowww. This is actually a great thing. Why are people being so stupid and dissing it?

• Sav

Screw that! I’m not going to not drive to work because a bunch of hippies tell me to. Nor am I going to help shut down my local economy. BP is doing EVERYTHING they can to give people along the gulf coast their life back. So many state waters have been reopened for commercial fishing and shrimping, but no one wants to acknowledge that.

They need to do more research. You may as well stay in bed those two days. Oil is used to make rubber soles, bike tires, and 35mm prints for movie theaters.

• gottalent?

I’m not mad at them, and I did say sorry.

This sound like a cool idea. Would everybody quit whining and start thinking abut the environment.

What an awesome campaign… I just signed up! And these guys are so cool for showing up to a red carpet thing covered in oil to raise awareness of the spill. If you haven’t done so already go the site (www.weekendwithoutoil.org) and pledge to stand up against big oil.

• gottalent?

Wow talk about a dumb comment, Sav you okay?

How is it a dumb comment. What he said about oil being used to make all that stuff and more is true. Most people in this country can’t take off work for 2 days. Not everybody works monday-friday.

• gottalent?

How is it a dumb comment. what he said about oil being used to make all that stuff and more is true. Most people in this contry can’t take for 2 days. Not everybody works monday-friday.

It won’t change the fact that BP didn’t use the right equipment to make sure the oil spill would not happen, mankind are so greedy they rather make sure they get the cheapest equipment instead of the safe one and what Save just said he or she made it seem like oil plays an important role which is crazy you see what’s happening, global warming everywhere.
    If the oil spill is being cleaned up it still won’t matter cause the ocean is already affected with bleach coral reefs.

Oil was used to make the computer you typing on to complain about oil. Does the house you live in have ac or heat ? Do you walk barefoot everywhere you go ? Do you buy drinks in plastic bottles ? Food in cans or sealed in plastic ? What do you think would happen if all the tractor trailers in the country just stopped rolling down the road for a weekend ? You think the economy is bad now. Oil was used to treat the wood your house is made out of. Should I keep going because it’s a very long list of products and uses.

• gottalent?

NO I have solar panels and oil is NOT a good thing so stop acting like such a huge fan of it, THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER.

Wow this is awesome. I love do something they have the most creative platforms.

Who’s acting? I know what oil is used for and you don’t so just keep on whinning and running away from facts.

• nicklover88

wow this is a great idea.

……

• FullMoon

i don’t know these ppl

• heartinvasion?

THE FACK?

• Watch your back

?

• gottalent?

FullMoon said:
    i don’t know these ppl

There AllStar Weekend or some and that .is not a funny joke situation, THOSE FUCKING BP PEOPLE MESSED UP FLORIDA AND THE MARINE LIFE THEY BETTER PAY THE US FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!

• diane n.

actually, they’re the guys from the buried life.

• xohunter

I signed up (:

• gottalent?

THOSE FREAKN GUYS ARE BULLSHIT!!!!!
    THE OIL SPILL DIDN’T EVEN CAME TO FLORIDA YET, I KNOW THAT CAUSE I LIVE THERE NOW WERE GOING TO LOOSE OUR TOURIST AND THERE GOING TO CALIFORNIA WHICH IS CRAP CAUSE THEY SUCK(not really, just mad right now)!!!

• heartinvasion?

Oh. I don’t really watch that show.

• gottalent?

daine n said:
    actually,they’re the guys from buried life.

I GIVE A FUCK WHO THEY ARE, THEY INSULTED FLORIDA WHICH WASN’T FUNNY.
    NOT WATCHING THERE SHOW ANYMORE.

I’m sorry but I’m really angry, like you just don’t know.

• diane n.

gottalent? said:

daine n said:
    actually,they’re the guys from buried life.

I GIVE A FUCK WHO THEY ARE, THEY INSULTED FLORIDA WHICH WASN’T FUNNY.
    NOT WATCHING THERE SHOW ANYMORE.

I’m sorry but I’m really angry, like you just don’t know.
    why are you mad?