Demi Lovato Tattoo You Make Me Beautiful

Thx Carter!

i bet it was toward joe jonas

Cool tattoo.

so cutee!!
    firstt??

This was already posted a long time ago.

Cool tattoo.

That’s adorable. I want one right there to say faith or hope.
    Haha, Demi, i’m jealous of you.

• ColdAsU

I don’t.Didn’t she say got because she loved a song that was titled that or that was one of its lyrics….

• ColdAsU

edit:THAT

joe is silly he plays with girls and jet ashley greene?

ashley green has always a new boyfriend she is always kissing a another boy bitch

• jannetgirl147

how did she get a tattoo isn’t she underage well whatever it looks really cute on her

• summerobertsx

eh.

How is this news? She said it ages ago that it’s a lyric from a song, that talks about God. “You” is God.

If Demi needs someone to make her beautiful, she has major issues to overcome. Only YOU can make YOURSELf feel beautiful—from the inside out. The rest follows on from there, boyfriend or no boyfriend.

If I was her, I’d get it lasered off. She’ll end up regretting it in the future since she probably got it for Joe.

Ummm Ok….

joe is silly he plays with girls and jet ashley greene?

wtf? lmao

• Soyummii//??

really?-__________-
    In which part of the bible does it say that.
    Cause i would really like to know what bible you have.
    FAIL.
    GTFO

She’s stupid.
    If it talks about God then that’s just horrible.
    In the bible it says you shouldn’t get tattoo or pericing.
    I hate her with a passion.

• hehe

……….i thought we already established this……….

its hena you ass

• Butterflyy

established that a while ago oceanup..

• egy97

I don’t think its about joe….i doubt she’s stupid enough to get a tatoo about a guy she dated for like 2 months.

• Rosario.Rivera

This was ages ago. WOW.
    -Rosebudddddd.

It’s about God. -__-

She’s stupid.
    If it talks about God then that’s just horrible.
    In the bible it says you shouldn’t get tattoo or pericing.
    I hate her with a passion.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that you can’t get a piercing or a tattoo. lmao

• Butterflyy

the tatto doesnt need to be about joe
    it could be about anyone she wants it to be about..

• areyouonDOPE…

i would get a tatoo of something not words

Actually, yes there is something about forbidding tatoos, though it’s in the Old Testament (Leviticus 19:28).

it is about joe dumb ass

Its from bethany dillon song “beautiful” I love that song it have a beautiful meaning

it is about joe dumb ass

It’s about Santa Claus.

Same part of the Bible that says that you can’t eat shrimp and that you can’t wear clothing of the same fabric?

Sit the fuck down.

its about the easter bunny when its high

• natjbguitargirl

jannetgirl147 said:

__

you can get a tat at 16 with a parent with you

• natjbguitargirl

She’s stupid.
    If it talks about God then that’s just horrible.
    In the bible it says you shouldn’t get tattoo or pericing.
    I hate her with a passion.
    _

Why would u hate her thats her choice if she wants too and yeah its a sin but god forgives jeez chill

they’re lyrics to a song about God .
    “YOU” is God. She didn’t get it for some guy. duh

TECHNICALLY!, YOU is a name for you yourself, i mean if i read your message directed towards me, i would be considered “you”. so… sure, she might not mean it that way but it is true. I am considered “you” a bunch of times and so are YOU.

I feel beautiful, but whats the problem with someone else making me feel better? Like ummm my boyfriend of 5 years? whats wrong with saying he makes me feel beautiful? its not like im lying when i sayi feel beautiful because of me. But he helps because like i appreciate myself for how i am , he appreciates me too. Its more proof then my own opinion that i am. Theres nothing wrong with having an extra person besides yourself helping you feel MORE beautiful. STRANGERS,it may be sad…but someone you love? you just feel appreciated that you are beautiful. You dont know her meaning or how she feels about anyone, friends or more, or any of that. But either way is possible. Thats like not appreciating someone loves you. It is UNDER THE CATEGORY of being loved. yay, you love yourself but if someone else did to, and meant it, what? you wont appreciate it?? ITS WRONG thats someone helped you feel loved and gave you more?. OF COURSE YOU WILL appreciate it., alot will if they believe it. that MAKES YOU FEEL MORE LOVED. Its the perfect logic.

duh she said it on twitter

how is that news?

• mileynileylove

Love this girl so much !!

• suzii18023

@mileynileylove your icon is so cute lol had to say that :D

• picstoburn

lol “carter” xD

• LizzieHawkins

Totally sure that is NOT for Joe soo please people dont star with the Jemi bullcrap.

aha first! & dude oceanup she already told us that on twitter ages ago!

i bet it was meant toward joe jonas

• ColdAsU

I hope she didn’t get that cause Joe made her ‘beautiful’
    lol.If so, Joe is a better actor then I (And other people) thought.

so cutee!(:
    firstt??

• kicacrmx

SOEEsl sblzbwmsialz, [url=http://nvrahvcfhurn.com/]nvrahvcfhurn[/url], [link=http://dzphygudamkd.com/]dzphygudamkd[/link], http://rjkftwhuhzsz.com/

She’s stupid.
    If it talks about God then that’s just horrible.
    In the bible it says you shouldn’t get tattoo or pericing.
    I hate her with a passion.

______________________________________________________

in the bible it says you shouldn’t hate someone.

• Jessx7x

CAMILA said:

SHE IS AMAZING!!! SHE LOVES HER LIFE, AND SHE LOVES HER FANS, A LOT, AND I LOVE HER, SHE IS A GREAT PERSON, AND A GREAT SINGER, AND I DONT KNOW, WHY THE PEOPLE TALKS ABOUT HER??? SHE IS AMZING, ALRIGHT!!!! :D

DEMI LOVATO ROCK MY WORLD
    AMEN SISTA

• sleepyhead

how come when miley got a tattoo everyone went crazy but now that demi has one its like ” oh, okay shes old enough.” im just saying. btw im not a demi hater im just speaking my mind.

• superJOEman

Hmmm..nice message! :))

• Camiley

thanks ”carter”??? Oceanup you FAIL …hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vu_nmZ1pXc I wonder if she used lyric quotes from the end of that song. I think Demi used to have major problems with herself. That maybe why she exercises so much and who knows what that anxiety attack was really from. I love Demi! [= She is so beautiful! No one can say anything different!

• simelan745

I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make reader to read the while thing to the end

• ANNIE

you’re right, girl!!!!! :D

I love Demi Lovato, too!!! :)

“You make me beautiful” is from her favorite song, Beautiful by Bethany Dillon. Joe’s not the reason behind this.

• Hilary

duh she said it on twitter

ahahah xD
    Hey Ou congrats you finally got it!

Then why did she get thet tat right around when they were stil dating? You can’t go swimming with a new one util it’s healed over and that takes a few weeks (unless you want to risk an infection). He probably knew about it, so don’t say it wasn’t completely about him.

Maybe she took him to the tat parlor with her. ever think he got one as well? On his butt, maybe?

• heartinvasion?

Who gives a shit?

• love&peace

Oh my…
    I hate when people start debating about religion, especially when some extremist starts the discussion. If Demi did it for her love for God, then fine! If it goes against the Bible, then it’s her own business, leave her alone!
    It’s sad that most hate and discrimination in this world exists thanks to religion, and power.
    I wish it was just like John Lennon’s song…

Leviticus 19:28, as previously mentioned. Go look it up, honey. Also, you MIGHT throw in 1 Corinthians 10:31, which states that whatever you do be for the Glory of God. It’s up to you to deciude if getting a tattoo is for His Glory, I have no opinion on that.

Interpret the words any way you want. Those are the verses as written in my bible, the same one everyone else reads.

Go talk to your minister.

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

She said this a loooooong time ago on her twitter… it’s from a song about God… y’all are real slow here at Oceanup..

• Jessx7x

she said she got that tattoo because its a song that changed her life

• briannabieber

Old news!!

• ThaNameIsMimi

Smh. This is really old news oceanup.

Anyone who thinks this is about Joe is delusional. She isn’t stupid. Demi twittered this months ago. The tattoo is from lyrics from a song called “Beautiful” by Bethany Dillon. Go listen to it, it really is a great song. And in the song, she is singing to God. So the “you” is God, not some boy. I think it’s a beautiful idea for a tattoo and it looks great.

And I love how some people are saying it’s a sin. It’s a tattoo of lyrics from a Christian song. Chilllll. She didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not a meaningless tattoo that she got on a drunken night out, it obviously was thought out and it has a great meaning behind it.

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Cool tat. Doesn’t she have a second on her wrist, or was that just a rumor?

• CAMILA

DEMI LOVATO ROCK MY WORLD

• sophieee

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU POST THIS?!

• natjbguitargirl

Aug 13, 2010 @ 07:49 pm
    CAMILA said:

DEMI LOVATO ROCK MY WORLD
    __

ikr

Seriously, who cares if she got a tattoo it was for the glory of god, in the bible it says everything you do should be for the glory of god. Thats exactly what she did. Lay off please

• franch

well is her life she can do what ever she want’s but in my opinion a tatto is just a waste of time cause:
    1-. is permanent
    2-. the ink of the tatto contaminate ur blood soo u can’t donate blood
    3-. when u get older you gonna regret about it
    P.S i’m just saying my opinion soo don’t take it bad k if u want to do it just go and do it :P

It’s about God. -__-

=====

it’s from a song…stupid

• toriiii

Seriously, OceanUp? this is oooooold news.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

my facts are straight your a DUMB ASS
    _____

lmfao. apparently not.
    and do you not know how to say anything other than dumb ass?

like a month ago she tweeted what it saidd….its from a song btw so its not realy bout joe?

OMGG OMG!!!
    SHE HAVE A TATTOO! SHE’S A BITCH!!! OMGG

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

slow news day, OU?
    she said it on twitter a long time ago.

It depends on your faith. I am stating a fact, not interperting it.I could care less either way. And yes the same part that forbids graven images, which could be applied to the internet and websites just like this. IF it applies to your belief system.

So YOU sit the fuck down.

So YOU sit the fuck down.

Shut up.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

it is about joe dumb ass

actually, “dumb ass” she got it from a song.
    if you’re gonna insult someone at least have your facts straight.

my facts are straight your a DUMB ASS

OMGG OMG!!!
    SHE HAVE A TATTOO! SHE’S A BITCH!!! OMGG

I hope that you’re being sarcastic..

• Dont fret

But it was a big deal when Miley got the tattoo in the same location, which had a meaning? wow..

That’s what made her get the tattoo. :)