Justin Bieber Valentine’s 3D Movie Release

Justin told The Sun: ‘Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world and so normal and funny with it. If I was a few years older, they are the kind of girls I’d like to date. I want a younger version of Cheryl and Katy, a mixture of the two would be hot.

Maybe they could coach me and tell me how to work out which ones are the good ones. That would be pretty awesome. I would like to invite the two of them out for dinner so they can tell me the best way to win a woman like them.

I am happy being single but that doesn’t mean I’m not seriously looking. The problem is when I meet a girl, I don’t know if she likes me or if she likes the lifestyle. Also, the really hot girls go around acting like they know they are hot. It’s rare to find a girl who is both hot and really cool, but I know they do exist.’

Justin told Access Hollywood: ‘I have Kim Kardashian on BlackBerry Messenger and we, like, talk all the time. She’s really beautiful so that was ..I mean, any 16-year-old would want to do a photo shoot with her.’

• Smile:)

hello! :D

• summerobertsx

WIN. haha

Justin is an adorable kid, i won’t watch this, but he is still rico

• -JulieSmile-

Love_JaJ said:

-JulieSmile- said:
    Love_JaJ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

will he ever leave?
    ————————
    I wish he would, But OU is so inlove with him.
    _

if i hear “baby baby baby ohhh” on the radio one more time..im seriously gonna cut a bitch.
    ————————————-
    Start Cutting up Bitches<3

• summerobertsx

a movie, really?

who’s in your icon?

No other posts get as much hate as Bieber’s posts. Just STFU and stop hating a kid who is living his dream.

• ForeverandAlwayss

a movie, really?

who’s in your icon?

Ashley Benson from pretty little liars. (:

ohhh great -__-

• BangThatDrum

So….?

____

you’ve obviously never been on a demi post.

• -JulieSmile-

—————————————
    People have their opinions.
    Don’t like it then don’t read the comments<3

______

I like you. Lmao!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

wtf ou logged me out (?) is that correct?…xd

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I’ll go watch it :)

Love_JaJ said:

i really want to hit him in the balls..maybe then..they might drop.

Stop being jealous because your precious Demi isn’t popular and is only known for being on Disney.

• Hollieluvsux

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

I’ll go watch it :)
    Me to ! :)

IF U DON’T GIVE A SHIT THEN WHY ARE U HERE STUPID HATERR!!

HATEZZ ARE DUMMB AND BTW U DON’T HAVE A LIFE :)

woah that was soo jonas brotherish xD
    justin should stop copying jb :)!! also his fans should stop -.-

• pceloveguitar

ForeverandAlwayss said:

a movie, really?

youuuuur icon :)
    i love nicole anderson!

Im a bieber fan but Im not seeing it. I rather go to his concert then see him in a 3D movie.

chock on a big black dick you horrible manchild

• -JulieSmile-

chock on a big black dick you horrible manchild
    ———————————
    Haha wow<3

2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im not gonna see the movie hehhe

BIEBER IS GAY
    AND OU IS CRAP

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

will he ever leave?

• ohyouknow

chock on a big black dick you horrible manchild

Haha, :) I like you.

• summerobertsx

i really just don’t care for this kid….like….at all.

• -JulieSmile-

Love_JaJ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

will he ever leave?
    ————————
    I wish he would, But OU is so inlove with him.

• Hollieluvsux

ohyouknow said:

PAHAHAHA JOBRO 3D MOVIE!?!?
    haha I never watched it, and I
    never will, it’s just a whole bunch
    of bullshit.
    Agreed!

Learn how to spell CHOKE, dumbass.

-JulieSmile- said:
    Love_JaJ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

will he ever leave?
    ————————
    I wish he would, But OU is so inlove with him.
    _

• justin sucks

biber ugly the noie is bigger

• Love_JaJ

i really want to hit him in the balls..maybe then..they might drop.

• ForeverandAlwayss

a movie, really?

biber ugly the noie is bigger

What the fuck are you trying to say? I can’t understand you.

LOL, yeah same here.
    i miss the old justin ):
    he liked really changed, but
    his music is still amazing<3!

• okGo

“hot girl, hot girl, hot girl.”
    i love justin, but that’d the only thing i ever hear from him.

Timber said:
    lol..this post was just disturbing

Was?

well its over now.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ARE YOU ALEX?! YOU BETTER ANSWER ME! D:< —- No I’m not. Sorry. – LOL now you look crazy amanda. xD

No I’m not. Sorry.
    _

:( Oh, okay… Thanks…

umm not really.
    wait, are we looking at the same thing? :/

• Poly

peacelovehearts said:

I just found the selena post last night where i had a selena icon.. good times, good times xD

I love your icon, most talented and beautiful girl ever.

New post everyone! Lets move on, nothing to see here.

——–>

Anon Why are you rude to poly? STFU
    She’s just sad that she looks like a lovechild between Precious & Marilyn Manson & has a Hitler shrine.

• harrypotterbitches

..this post is…

• summerobertsx

wow at least poly has the balls to PUT what she looks like on the internet. and i must say she is absolutely gorgeous. :)

• ForeverandAlwayss

some anons are disturbing. >.<

Poly said:
    peacelovehearts said:

I love your icon, most talented and beautiful girl ever.
    Thanks & I agree (:

• -Hibz-

Aug 13, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    Poly said:

Poly said:
    When did anons become so perverted? ;/

hey ugly oily faced bitch kill + yourself = NOW. You are the epitome of gross looking. If i were your mother when you came out i would have performed an abortion with the nearest sharp object. you are a waste of space air and sight.

—————-

….. ok.
    He/she is just being a troll/asshole/douchebag /dickhead etc. Honestly.

You’re a pretty girl, trust me! :)

• harrypotterbitches

New post everyone! Lets move on, nothing to see here.
    ——–>
    LOL

• Timber

New post everyone! Lets move on, nothing to see here.
    ——–>
    ______

ARE YOU ALEX?! YOU BETTER ANSWER ME! D:<

• Poly

Anon Why are you rude to poly? STFU

What? I do? o__O

• ButterflyFlyAway

:/ this…kid…he’s just…ugh

Anon Why are you rude to poly? STFU

What? I do? o__O
    Nooo, dumbass anon over there.
    You’re gorgeous my dear (:

• Poly

-Hibz- said:

Aug 13, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    Poly said:

Poly said:
    When did anons become so perverted? ;/

—————-

….. ok.
    He/she is just being a troll/asshole/douchebag /dickhead etc. Honestly.

You’re a pretty girl, trust me! :)

:) Thank you.

• peacenlove

thank you for all the bieber perves for the disturbing images in my head right now

lol..this post was just disturbing

lol..this post was just disturbing

• Poly

Aug 13, 2010 @ 02:12 pm

Anon Why are you rude to poly? STFU

What? I do? o__O
    Nooo, dumbass anon over there.
    You’re gorgeous my dear (:

Oh ok lmao thanks! I was like whaaa :/ Lol.

• sophieee

oh Beliebers…

lol..this post was just disturbing

Was?

ARE YOU ALEX?! YOU BETTER ANSWER ME! D:< —- No I’m not. Sorry.

• Timber

LOL now you look crazy amanda. xD

Lmao! Yeah, I figured it wasn’t him. I think I scared him away or something… D:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

bieber is funny

Love_JaJ said:

i really want to hit him in the balls..maybe then..they might drop.

__

at least she can sing..and dosent look like an 8 year old girl. You would get your ass kicked if you admitted to liking bieber in our school..hes a fag.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

but i won’t watch this :P

People have their opinions.
    Don’t like it then don’t read the comments

If you don’t like Justin then don’t go on his posts. All the comments in here are about hating Justin. There is only 1 positive comment.

• -JulieSmile-

People have their opinions.
    Don’t like it then don’t read the comments

————————————–
    I can go on whatever post I want and write my Opinion down if I want to. Isn’t that what oceanup is? Now stfu<3

this post is dead. :]

How is Justin a fag? Just because he sounds like a girl? His voice is getting deeper.

• summerobertsx

for some reason this made me laugh -____-

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I’ll go watch it :)
    Me to ! :)
    __

Apparently everyones saying “I wont watch it” But I bet when it hits theatres it will make lots of money :)

• Hollieluvsux

I’ll go watch it :)
    Me to ! :)

Thats properly true!

___

he still sounds like those auto-tuned chipmunks.

I understand people have opinions but at least say them respectively instead of saying “hes a fag, he should die, i want to cut off his nonexistant balls, i hope he chokes on a dick, ect”

Barf. ON a bright note…I just got my People magazine and they asked in a poll if anyone would be interested in a Bieber book…82% said NO THANK YOU. Ha Ha.

Mark my words. He’s a fad…he’ll fade as soon as the next teenie star comes along to replace him. There’s already cuter versions anyway.

He doesn’t have the staying power and he’s way to full of himself to stay in the business. He’s making a rep for himself that’s not desirable. Spoiled punk…I so want to walk up and flick him in the head.

are girls all he talks about?

• Love_JaJ

this probably wont even make it here..bieber fiever is kinda over in aus..everyone cant stand him now..hes soo overrated.

• Timber

he still sounds like those auto-tuned chipmunks.
    _______

0_o

Who are you?

• Poly

Cool…

• HOLAA

blah.

cool beans.

hi lol

• Poly

Testingg.

im not hating on him but i hate when he describes his type of girlsss lols it sounds so lameee.. ahhah everyone can dreammm uh…

LOVE YOU JON.M CHU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU

Aug 13, 2010 @ 01:50 pm
    Timber said:
    he still sounds like those auto-tuned chipmunks.
    _______

0_o

Who are you?
    ___

no-one special. just an average OU user. :D

• peacelovehearts

I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*

I so want to walk up and flick him in the head.

Flicking in the head is way better than wishing him death.

Can someone please post the link of him getting hit in the head with the water bottle. Because that was freakin funny. I could just watch that over and over.

• HOLAA

IA
    we just have to stick together
    and wait.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

are girls all he talks about?

if he ever talked about a guy, everyone would call him gay 100 times more then they already do.

peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*
    __

haha eww..are you serious? LOL.

no-one special. just an average OU user. :D
    ______

Mmhmm.

LMAO, hell to the no.
    This will burn just as much as the Jo Bro movie did. Except at that time, I wasn’t completely sick of them. I think Justin’s 15 minutes of fame will be over after this movie. He does it for the money, that’s why no one respects him. Silly Bandz? Comic Books? 3D Movie & a book? Yeah right. Don’t want this movie.

Timber said:

he still sounds like those auto-tuned chipmunks.
    _______

0_o

Who are you?

manda you’re using that icon everywhere. xD

• xxgloriabieberx

IF YOUR NOT GONNA GO SEE THE F*CKING MOVIE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF INSTEAD OF HATING ON HIM AND FOR THE HATERS GO F*UCK YOURSELVES

Love_JaJ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*
    __

haha eww..are you serious? LOL.
    Yes. His abs are just sooo irresistibly hot & his voice turns me on. He should record a theme song for a condom commercial.

• Untouchable

peacelovehearts said:

I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*

do you follow some of those horny bieber stans also? O_O

Can someone please post the link of him getting hit in the head with the water bottle. Because that was enthusiastin funny. I could just watch that over and over.

that wasn’t a water bottle that was a bag of candy

• Timber

I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*

LMAO!

• Hollieluvsux

Love_JaJ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*
    __

haha eww..are you serious? LOL.
    Haha! that would be uhm .. interesting?! (:

Poly these people are lyings they really laugh at your ass, mainly because that’s not you. If you use tiny a shit ton of links come up. You’re an imposter picture thief.

K Y S NOW! and while your at it take your pathetic worthless parents with you for even conceiving you. rip their throats out.

• jannetgirl147

he sounds sick

• jackie.r.

Gosh. This is so sad. Why would you even say that? You can’t go around calling someone you don’t even know a “fag”. & Justin can sing, he can play instruments, etc. I honestly don’t know why people hate on him so much. :( I don’t adore him or anything, but it’s just unfair to disrespect ANY of these stars.

• StarStruck33

Well at least we know he is absolutely NOT gay lol
    But yeah he is a darn talented kid and yeah even though I love m JoBros let’s admit it he will probably make more money with his movie than them Bieber is a pretty nice kid I had the opportunity to meet him and he is very humble and nice he cares for his fans alot! I’m not a huge fan but I like him he has a long way to go in this industry :) and I’ll probably will go watch this movie!

justin bieber is just another skinny snotty nosed little boy you see running around the school yard staring at girls.
    he likes every girl he sees. and didn’t he say beyonce was his “woman” or some shit like that.
    he needs to RELAX. lol.

• ilmxlifqjee

NtrftF bgcejubinfuf, [url=http://spruwrtvrquq.com/]spruwrtvrquq[/url], [link=http://gxasdxkfpphw.com/]gxasdxkfpphw[/link], http://jclcgrzmwymr.com/

• JCAMP

OHEMMGEE!!!!! JUSTIN I HOPE YOU SEE THIS CAUSE I’M SOO EXCITED..

yeah that’s what it would be like if I actually gave a flip about her.

• MallaM

The movie comes out on my birthday, yesss :D
    Can’t wait to see it!

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• Runaways123

HES HITTING PUBERTY!

• Jess

Oh my gosh. You guys are such assholes! He’s just a normal 16 year old boy and it doesnt matter if he’s famous or somethin, you shouldnt talk to a 16 year old boy like that, i mean, have some respect for him!? for humans!? i mean, thats what he is right? so why treat him different? If you read his book, then you’d understand that he hasnt had an easy life at all. His dad on drugs before, his mum a single parent and living under the poverty line? yea, exactly. He’s normal. And he got the opportunity and grasped it with both hands. Seriously, if it was you now, who suddenly got famous for doing something you love doing, then you enjoy every minute of it and you feel so blessed ! then you click a link and see all this? yeah, thought so. And it’s not Justin you dont like, it’s the fact that you dont get why he got so famous? well, actually try looking for acoustic vids of him on youtube and u will see he’s got talent. At least through all of this his personality hasnt changed, if you usually dont like a person you just shut the fuck up about them dont you? and keep your head down and talk about them behind closed doors, would you start hating on them on the internet? NO. so why do it to justin? why treat him any different? last time i checked, he was only human.

Got any problems !? then tell me on twitter – @LoyalToBieber

• Molly

I’m so there. what a SEXY BEAST :)

I love you Justin but good luck with that.

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Seriously, A+ post!

• believeme

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

It’s funny how you think this movie will be amazing. Of course the obsessed little teeniees will go see it- it won’t get any positive reviews. The only concert movie worth WATCHING was the Michael Jackson one. I’m so sick of this kid, he’s everywhere I go, “Baby” won’t stop playing on this radio, and etc.. By the way- How do you expect the haters to respect him if his fans don’t? Pushing down his mother, throwing waterbottles at him, stealing his personal belongings, threatning his friends, starting Dirty Twitter topics? I’d hate to be known as a Belieber.
    ____________________________________

whoever wrote this one. i.love.you.

• HardestOfHearts

I’ll Wait until another Teen Singer Appears and All His fans, Forget Him :3

• xCookieMuffin

urhh lame…. will NEVERRRR beat the Jo Bro 3D movie :)

With the amount of “Bieber Fever” going
    around I wouldn’t use the turn never.
    But we’ll see.
    [P.S: I too don’t want it to beat the JoBros]

• -JulieSmile-

I just love seeing Pissed off fans<3

• JustMe!

i cant believe he,s gonna make more movies NOOO *sad* wth the jobros has to make a csi season love them and not him
    — sorry my openion —

Aug 13, 2010 @ 01:54 pm
    Love_JaJ said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*
    __

haha eww..are you serious? LOL.
    ___

haha XD

i hope your being sarcastic :P

• asmoothcriminal

NOOO. JOHN, RUN.

xxgloriabieberx said:
    —————-
    I HATE BIEBER & AM NOT GOING TO SEE HIS MOVIE!!!

*grabs shield & shoots medication*

manda you’re using that icon everywhere. xD
    _______

I know, I love it! But apparently a bunch of other people have it as their icon on Twitter too. D:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    peacelovehearts said:

I can’t wait because I’m #hornyforbieber.
    *grabs pickle*

do you follow some of those horny bieber stans also? O_O
    Nooo, i block them all (:

-JulieSmile- said:
    I just love seeing Pissed off fans<3

LOL.
    i dont really ever hate on anybody..but t-swift and bieber are my exceptions

i want him inside me

• xxgloriabieberx

i will watch it

aha, i totally understand where your coming from. You just wanna NOT hear bieber for a spilt second. I think you hate his fans more than the actual Biebz. my advice for you is, GET YOUR LAZY ASS THE COMPUTER TALKING SHIT, AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND LESS NEGATIVE WITH YOUR LIFE. then bieber will be outta your life (:.

Poly said:
    Testingg.

who ever is in your icon is UGLY as fuck.

if its you, drink some vodka and vicotin NOW.

-JulieSmile- said:

I just love seeing Pissed off fans<3

that’s completly normal… O_o

i want him inside me
    _

… You don’t help anything, anon.

• ForeverandAlwayss

his song love me is stuck on my head.

t-swift
    =======
    Why do you hate Taylor? i don’t like her either.

• Timber

who ever is in your icon is UGLY as fuck.

if its you, drink some vodka and vicotin NOW.

Go away.

i want him inside me

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/

Timber said:

yeah like 50 people use it. xD
    i’m never sure if it’s you or not. lol

demi!

• -Hibz-

He said the word ‘hot’ so many times in that interview.

What a charmer.

• oxoemmaoxo

When will bieber leave? He is seriously getting on my nerves.

Poly said:
    Testingg.

who ever is in your icon is UGLY as fuck.

if its you, drink some vodka and vicotin NOW.
    RUDE!

• ForeverandAlwayss

in*

i want him inside me

okay go home.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

____

If you don’t have anything positive to say, then you shouldnt say anything!

i want him inside me
    Try a tampon sweetie.
    I’m sure it’s the same size.

Timber said:

i want him inside me
    _

… You don’t help anything, anon.
    its just that, you guys were talking about #hornyforjustin and that made me horny

• Poly

When did anons become so perverted? ;/

• oxoemmaoxo

Love_JaJ said:

i want him inside me

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/

HAHAHAHA LMFAO
    WIN

woah that was soo jonas brotherish xD
    justin should stop copying jb :)!! also his fans should stop -.-
    ____

The Jonas Brothers should stop copying Miley too! I mean, she was the one to make a 3D movie first!

Nooo, i block them all (:

haha, smart.

xxgloriabieberx said:
    HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW IT WON’T GET ANY REVIEWS
    ^ This is what happens when you do drugs.
    Stay in school kids.

• ForeverandAlwayss

Testingg.

who ever is in your icon is UGLY as fuck.

if its you, drink some vodka and vicotin NOW.

she’s actually pretty so stfu. >.<

i’m sorry but i see hypocrites in here didn’t you jonas fans tell people on the jonas post below that if you don’t like them, why are you here uh uh so aren’t yall doing the same thing to justin but anyway stay bad he’s getting more richer wow yall precious jonas brothers are fading

xxgloriabieberx said:
    HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW IT WON’T GET ANY REVIEWS
    __

turn off your cap-lock..it makes you seem demented.. sorry..its just whenever people type with caps lock..i imagine them screaming.

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/
    he could finger me and eat me out with his long tounge

Well then, blame Annalynne for that. -__-

Aug 13, 2010 @ 01:59 pm
    oxoemmaoxo said:
    Love_JaJ said:

i want him inside me

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/

HAHAHAHA LMFAO
    WIN

LMAO! +

i like justin but i think he needs to slow down. worldwide tour,book,movie… hes milking while he can.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

yaay <3

• Poly

i want him inside me
    Try a tampon sweetie.
    I’m sure it’s the same size.

XD LMAO.

demi. meets that description but he cant handle her

demi. meets that description but he cant handle her

• xxgloriabieberx

peacelovehearts said: ^ This is what happens when you do drugs.
    Stay in school kids
    im going to ignore that

demi. meets that description but he cant handle her

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/
    he could finger me and eat me out with his long tounge
    WTF? bahahaha!

• harrypotterbitches

Do yo thang honey!!!!

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/
    he could finger me and eat me out with his long tounge
    __

hes too young to know any of that.

xxgloriabieberx said:
    peacelovehearts said: ^ This is what happens when you do drugs.
    Stay in school kids
    im gonna to ignore that
    But yet, you didn’t ignore it (;

demi. meets that description but he cant handle her
    you fit that description

• Sweetdisposition?

I’d watch this movie.

• Hollieluvsux

Is everyone in this post ?!

• peacenlove

yeah yeah you having a movie and you like girls can we move on please?

• harrypotterbitches

So keep on giving it up!!!

he could finger me and eat me out with his long tounge
    ___

*dead*

shame he has nothing to go inside you with :/
    he could finger me and eat me out with his long tounge

what the actual fuck.

• summerobertsx

im gonna to ignore that

what does your icon say?

he could stick his nose in my v/agina

Poly said:
    When did anons become so perverted? ;/

• oxoemmaoxo

he could finger me and eat me out with his long tounge

……?

Sweetdisposition? said:

I’d watch this movie.

me too.

Aug 13, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    he could stick his nose in my v/agina
    __

id you are a fan..why are you trying to kill him?!?!

he could stick his nose in my v/agina
    YES! Then he can suffocate! xD

_____

Go to hell.

*if

• Love_JaJ

LOL. at all these comments..:DDD

he could stick his nose in my v/agina
    _

……

• harrypotterbitches

Your the only one who’s passed every TEEEEEOHYEAHYEYEYEYEST!!!

• oxoemmaoxo

….. ok.

• harrypotterbitches

he could stick his nose in my v/agina
    SLAP YOURSELF.

• LoveToLove

I think me and like 3 more people are happy for this movie…o_O

anyway love him and can’t wait to go see it:D

even though I might go really late at night when little girls are not screaming all overt he theater:D

• ohyouknow

LMFAO.

i’d wrap my legs around his head and make him bask in the smell
    Why would you want to kill him?

• harrypotterbitches

i’d wrap my legs around his head and make him bask in the smell
    …there are…no words for you.

• -Hibz-

Aug 13, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    Poly said:
    When did anons become so perverted? ;/

….WTF?!

I can’t even. That is BEYOND rude.

Seriously. JFC.

Don’t listen to them -.-

Anon Why are you rude to poly? STFU

i’d wrap my legs around his head and make him bask in the smell
    ____

BABBYY BABBBY BABBBYY OHHHHH!

u gotta be fucking kidding me

__

the girl in your icon has awesome hair :)

• -JulieSmile-

Is anybody gonna actually go see this?
    I know I’m not. Haha<3

• martha00m

urhh lame…. will NEVERRRR beat the Jo Bro 3D movie :)

wanna bet?

CAN’T WAIT<3
    I’m Going To That Concert<3333

• Thatsme

PLEASE NO D:

Oh please…

• ohyouknow

PAHAHAHA JOBRO 3D MOVIE!?!?
    haha I never watched it, and I
    never will, it’s just a whole bunch
    of bullshit.

Why is all these musicians coming out with 3D movies? I loved the BOBW 3D movie and then when the Jonas Brothers came out with their 3D movie, I didn’t watch it because I was like “Are you serious?” and then I recently watched it and it was boring. And now Justin, I love Justin and I’ll go to see it to check it out but this is getting old.

woooo on ellen degeneres show he told that it was rihanna his kind of girl blablabla
    He is just a beautiful liar