Ariana Grande Understand XTINA COVER

Ariana singing ‘Understand’ by Christina Aguilera.

• peacelovehearts

Love this girl <33

• Poly

Amazing voice.

• mileyistheboss

shes so good

okay so she’s cute, i like her a lot. but her singing voice… no way. ugh.

• NickChicky

AHH! An Ariana post!! She’s such a great singer & i love her as cat on Victorius! (:

• NickChicky

AHH! An Ariana post!! She’s such a great singer & i love her as cat on Victorious! (:

• Sweetdisposition?

Amazing, she reminds me of Jojo altho Jojo could wipe the floor with her when it comes to singing. Either way Ariana’s awesome!

• NickChicky

• Hollieluvsux

I cant believe some of u dont know who she is, Shes on the nick show victorious & shes an awsome singer

how many times are you going to ask who she is, google her, shes an actress on victorious and a broadway preformer

• hithere

NickChicky
    why four times?

• Sweetdisposition?

hithere said:

i wont watch it. but that girl is so cute. i like her.
    LOVE your icon. I watched The Runaways and I pretty much love Kristen Stewart now. :)

• harrypotterbitches

I like her…..and LOL at the phone ringing xD

• Kay(:

They originally wrote it to get Victoria her own show, but yeah, she is better(;

NickChicky
    why four times?
    Haha because my computer hates me…

• hithere

Sweetdisposition? said:

hithere said:

i wont watch it. but that girl is so cute. i like her.
    _______
    oooh thank you! ikr! SHE TOTALLY ROCKS. i didnt watch it yet! D: im waiting for the movie in big screens.. i love your icon too Victoria is gorgeus!

• ThaNameIsMimi

she’s sooo good! it bugs me how victoria justice got the lead part instead of her.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

LMAO I steal ‘em from AD xD
    Yeah, whats the URL?

• Sweetdisposition?

hithere said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

hithere said:

i wont watch it. but that girl is so cute. i like her.
    _______
    Thank you and your welcome! You can find the movie online, but it’s probably better to watch it on the bigscreen. Kristen really did an amazing job :D

• NeverShoutNeverrr

harrypotterbitches said:
    LMAO I steal ‘em from AD xD

hahah they’re so awesome!

Pluck your eyebrows.

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO I steal ‘em from AD xD
    Yeah, whats the URL?

• SimplyCT

she has an amazing voice. :)

• hithere

Sweetdisposition? said:

hithere said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

hithere said:

i wont watch it. but that girl is so cute. i like her.
    _______
    ________
    lol i know.. but i really wanna see it on big screens… to make it feel more real.. idk. she is awesome anyway :)

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO I steal ‘em from AD xD

hahah they’re so awesome!
    thanks :D

• rockersunshine.

shes beautiful. your just hatting cause you not a talented as her. if you didn’t like her then why waste your time posting a comment. get a fucking life.

I am sick of seeing and listening to her. She can go away now.

• JustxLeex

She bore me and kinda annyoing me i mean she singing like non stop for getting more famous.

this bitch has s stupid face no matter what she does haha dumbass

• sucy

After Tattoo Note: 16 hours later to take a bath but only shower. 2 shower, Tattoos Department can use the soap or shampoo. 3 in the shower before the anti-inflammatory cream evenly spread with a tattoo Department. 4 tattoo a few Tube Gripwith Needle days after the completion of will be scarring, peeling, itching is a normal phenomenon, not scratching the wound, infection or side bleaching, tight underwear should not be too soft. 5 not to use kits grain alcohol or gentian violet treatment after the wound (alcohol will stimulate the wound, gentian violet will destroy tattoos color.

• MelissaMooney21

Set your own life more simple take the home loans and all you need.

• Dakota

she’s a good singer but this comes off as too “planned” almost like she’s trying too hard…. it’s kind of awkard

• blackje

Turk chat
    hollanda sohbet

Track your site content and really strong and sightly ediyorym a construction site at night in the effort to thank the friends I

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

She’s really good at singing. Why does she not have a record deal, yet?

• Hollieluvsux

She has an amazing voice !

• hawaiii

Who is she?

• MissSmiley

Saw that, it’s very good :) I don’t like her on Victorious, she’s not much of an actress, but she has an amazing voice!

• Jonas88

who is she? :/

• bluesfan3410

She’s really good

• hithere

i wont watch it. but that girl is so cute. i like her.

• Jonas88

Hollieluvsux omg your icon is The Wanted :D <3

• BlakDarius

Love Ariana, she’s like my new Demi.

• NickChicky

• jmjm123

nice post bags

[url=http://www.replicahandbagscheap.com/]bag[/url]

• LetsJumpTheSun

Shes cute and has a great voice but,
    who is she? :|

she’s got a better voice than victoria. must suck 2 not be the star. n 2 might not be fun. like if u are on a disney or nick show and aren’t the star it could be sad.

she does have a better voice than Victoria, but she’s not a better actress than her; that’s probably why they chose her as the “star”

shes the next demi :’)